Metroba tries out teh MMV3s

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All this talk is making me want to get some
I'd probably purchase some if I wasn't going back to TKD. Next time I do a low or no carb diet I'll give JACK3D a try. I'll be using AS + E911 as my next pre-workout stack.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably purchase some if I wasn't going back to TKD. Next time I do a low or no carb diet I'll give JACK3D a try. I'll be using AS + E911 as my next pre-workout stack.
Holy moly. Talk about wired. I popped an E911 after drinking Jack3d one time just out of force of habit...

and this is what happened.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs"]YouTube - Powerthirst[/ame]

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a teaser, I couldn't find Powerthirst on NP anywhere. I was hoping to try the Menergy.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG33 is using it right now. He seems to like it alright.

I do enjoy it..Pumps are insane on some work outs..the doses are small, which , at first had me thinking..but very effective supplement bro.. I will buy it again:) like GMG said, for the price you cant go wrong..

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
snake eyes!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:dance::djparty::dance: spreading a little ASP!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This Awesome Sauce stuff seems good. I may have to pick up 16 bottles! I dont know what it is or what it will do to me..allz I know is I'm going to run them all at once!! Awesome Sauce

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
This Awesome Sauce stuff seems good. I may have to pick up 16 bottles! I dont know what it is or what it will do to me..allz I know is I'm going to run them all at once!! Awesome Sauce
you should run a few bottles of rocket sauce

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
im sorry but i was trying to see how your ran went....what page is your final review on bro? im not trying to weed thru 53 pages of bs to find it hahaha
thx!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
im sorry but i was trying to see how your ran went....what page is your final review on bro? im not trying to weed thru 53 pages of bs to find it hahaha
thx!
you sir are not dedicated.

and he hasn't finished yet.
btw great picture of your elbow :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
thx bro. im very dedicated to working on my elbow....53 pages and he isnt finished? LOL
keep up the hardwork. Maybe if you diet down a little more you can see the bone... and no he has 4 days left I think...

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
I noticed. Now my comment isn't as funny... :twak:
eh...it wasnt for you. that pic was pretty damn old haha. i needed an update broski. i just started mmv3 today. thats why i was looking for a review. all the logs are 10 dayers besides this one

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dood Tyler, wrong log bro :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tard :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its pages back...I'll dig it up when I get back from gym

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
your names Tyler? nice to meet you Tyler, im Tyler lmao
haha yeah... I thought this was the testopro log... lol I forgot to read the title! this has been done for a while... there is a review in there somewhere.....

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
thx bro. im not worried too much about the str gains or muscle gains. i just wanted to know how much bf it allowed you to lose. if you could tell me more about your fat loss that would be great. i mean, you gained 5lbs AND lost fat? sounds pretty good to me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I leaned out a bit, yes. But my diet was geared towards fat loss. More of a recomp if you will with focus more on size. Was a nice run and I will run it again the future stacked with M1d.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
I leaned out a bit, yes. But my diet was geared towards fat loss. More of a recomp if you will with focus more on size. Was a nice run and I will run it again the future stacked with M1d.
how many tabs did you run? did u take b4/after measurements?€

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how many tabs did you run? did u take b4/after measurements?€
I ran 4 tabs/day, 2 of which were 35 mins pre w/o. And the others spread throughout the day. I did not taking measurements that I can recall but there are before and after pictures if you look back about 5-10 pages.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry it's so difficult to get info from this log. It is my goal to help people who are interested in the supplement I am logging but I keep these logs for more a selfish reason and that is having the support along the way. Nah sayin?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i feel you haha. its motivtion when u have people watching. i got some time watin on my drag ass workout partner to get ready lmao. ill look back

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel you haha. its motivtion when u have people watching. i got some time watin on my drag ass workout partner to get ready lmao. ill look back
you gonna log it?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
you gonna log it?
prob not. im 3 days or so in i think haha. i cant keep up really. i just spend 15 mns goin thru pgs 43-53 and no pics except libido checks lmao...ill take those..and i dont know how i could log it with me running test too LOL. im leaning out a bit, but ive also upped my cardio. ive gained way too much fat this cycle

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no way there isn't pics..ugh...I'll find em for ya bro.