X-Lean/X-Dream Sample Review!!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
X-Force/X-Dream Sample Review!!!

Special thanks to my man AK for hooking me up w/ 2 servings of each one of these fine IBE products!!

X-Force

For my first time taking X-Force I took 2 caps 35 minutes pre-workout w/ a 1/2 scoop of whey and about 15 grams of wms. I had a hard leg workout planned to really put the X-Force to the test. Throughout my workout I felt good and I even increased the weights on my lest set of squats and it still seemed easier than it should be. To finish off my leg session I hit a 20 rep "widow maker" on the front squat. I put on 185, which I would usually get for a set of 10-12 with, and I managed to crank out all 20 reps. I felt like a warrior after this workout, it felt like I was able to push myself harder than usual. I know this could probably just be a placebo effect but I still felt a nice energy boost throughout my workout that I attributed to the X-Force.

My second experience w/ X-Force came two days later, this time it was an upper body day. I took it the same way; 35 min pre w/ 1/2 scoop of whey and about a 1/2 scoop of wms. I started off w/ some weighted wide grip chins, which went pretty well. It was a fast paced workout after them and by the end of it I was exhausted and stunned by the amount of work I had done in the short period of time. I was tired but I didn't feel beat up, as one might expect to feel after going through a hard session like that. I didn't lift heavy so I didn't notice an increase in the numbers, but the weights were flying up and and down and my rest periods seemed shorter than usual.

X-Dream

My first night taking X-Dream was the day of my leg workout. I dosed 2 caps of X-Dream 40 minuted before I fell asleep. Intially I tried to take them 30 minutes before bed, but some stuff came up and I didn't get to bed until 40 minutes after. I did start to feel sleepy about 20 minutes after swallowing the caps. By the time that the 30 minute mark came by I felt like going to bed right then, but I was not in my bed just yet. When I got to bed I was in a deep sleep almost instantly. I did have a really vivid dream, but I cannot recall what took place now. I should have wrote it down when I woke up the following morning. I was a bit sore from my leg workout, but not as bad as it could have been.

The second night that I took X-Dream was the night after my upper body session. This time I opened up the caps and placed the powder under my tounge and let the powder dissolve under my tounge. It didn't taste as bad as others have said, to me that is, but it didn't taste like a cherry pie. I took it and planned to wait 30 minutes before I went to sleep, but I was drowsy like 10 minutes after I took the X-Dream. Once again I had vivid dreams, and the one part that I can remember is that somehow I was playing basketball. Oddly, I was dressed in really nice clothes; like slacks, collar, and a tie. I remember just coming from the weakside and blocking someones shot out of bounds. I don't know who else was playing or anything, just blocking the shot and being dressed really spiffy. I woke up feeling good, not groggy and not as sore as I might have thought.

Overall I really enjoyed giving X-Force and X-Dream a shot. Although it was only a two serving sample, I would consider these purchase worthy. There price tags seem very reasonable, and I am kicking myself for not picking these up yesterday during the Memorial Day Sale on Nutra.

Thanks again to AK and everybody at IBE, appreciate it fellas!!!!

...dang I put X-Lean in the title...so stupid...

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked them...X-force IMO is one of the best for killing my appetite...X-force as an OTC sleep aid is hand down the best IMO.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked them...X-force IMO is one of the best for killing my appetite...X-force as an OTC sleep aid is hand down the best IMO.

X-Force put's you to sleep ?? :blink:

:lol: Just messin with ya M16 ! I agree with ya though... 2-Bromomelatonin is no joke :D

...and I'm glad you enjoyed the samples Jay !!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
lol Xdreams maybe:sleeping:

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah yeah....I was busy at work ya ****ers...lol. You guys know what I mean. :)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
man I could have used some X-Force this morning...

tom28215

Awards
I have been taking X-Dream for quite a while now, its hands down IMO the best sleep aid. I had major issues with sleeping, i started going to the gym to help combat the lack of sleep,(and im trying to drop 48lbs, im 213 now looking to get to 165 cut and lean) X-dream has helped me over come my lack of sleeplessness on many a night..

ill have to give x-force a try...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, man!
X-Dream and X-Force are very under-rated. AK needs to push these things harder! ;)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, man!
X-Dream and X-Force are very under-rated. AK needs to push these things harder! ;)
Seriously....AK is slackin...

JK, If I would have had some extra dollars I would have picked up atleast a bottle of each a few days ago...
:hitit:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I first read the title, it states, "X-Lean," so I was about to be pissed that you have some and I do not. :nono:

:D

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
:
When I first read the title, it states, "X-Lean," so I was about to be pissed that you have some and I do not. :nono:

:D
lol, I think I was thinking about X-Lean when I was typing it up and I guess I just typed it instead of X-Force
:dunno: