RK-500/P-Mag/Furazadrol

Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Try dosing the Furaz right in the middle of a meal. And maybe split up your dosage a little more. Like 2 with breakfast, 2 with a pre noon meal, and 2 with a meal around 2 or 3ish. ...oh and make it a food meal, not a shake meal Gotta experiment a little before dropping it IMO.

    to late you know how I roll I just sold 4 bottles for 135.

    I will most likely add in some Trenadrol or just mega dose the PMag

    I can say it gave me a stim like feeling like caffeine does ??? weird

    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Dang man that sucks....Strange that it would be doing you like that.

    yes to strange for me to keep taking it.

    will most likely drop 30mg trenadrol tonight and move on as I need to ship the stuff out in the morning.
    Team Orbit


  2. Will put up some updates and plans later tonight. Still no CEL box
    Team Orbit
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    Will put up some updates and plans later tonight. Still no CEL box
    2 bad to hear about fura!

    come through cel!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    2 bad to hear about fura!

    come through cel!!
    got home and the box was there


    Thanks CEL
    Team Orbit

  5. new day 4

    So I had a little hick up early into my log and I am moving on
    ATM I am running

    RK-500 @ 1000mg and planning on going up to 1500mg ( 3 caps )
    PMag @ 75 mg ed ( 3 caps 2 AM 1 PM )and was going to stick it out for 3 weeks b4 I decide to bump up .

    Cycle Assist 8 caps ed split into 2 doses

    I was thinking of adding in Trenadrol in place of the Furazadrol and see how that goes
    will run it at 60mg ed



    thoughts and or concerns ?
    Team Orbit
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    So I had a little hick up early into my log and I am moving on
    ATM I am running

    RK-500 @ 1000mg and planning on going up to 1500mg ( 3 caps )
    PMag @ 75 mg ed ( 3 caps 2 AM 1 PM )and was going to stick it out for 3 weeks b4 I decide to bump up .

    Cycle Assist 8 caps ed split into 2 doses

    I was thinking of adding in Trenadrol in place of the Furazadrol and see how that goes
    will run it at 60mg ed



    thoughts and or concerns ?
    Trenadrol would be effin sexy, how many mgs would you run it at 60 prolly?

    I say go for it, very versatile compound
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Trenadrol would be effin sexy, how many mgs would you run it at 60 prolly?

    I say go for it, very versatile compound
    yes 60mg
    Team Orbit

  8. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    yes 60mg
    Sounds good to me, Id do it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  9. T-drol will probably turn out to stack just fine. But I'd personally choose an epithio to stack with PMag if I was still in recomp mode.

    Also, if BP sensitivity and sleep sensitivity are issues for you, Trenadrol has a reputation for causing both of those problems. I dunno man, maybe I'm over thinking as usual

  10. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    T-drol will probably turn out to stack just fine. But I'd personally choose an epithio to stack with PMag if I was still in recomp mode.

    Also, if BP sensitivity and sleep sensitivity are issues for you, Trenadrol has a reputation for causing both of those problems. I dunno man, maybe I'm over thinking as usual
    well I have ran the compound 2 times in the past made by GL and was fine at 6 mg ed . I will keep an eye on BP. I just didnt want to run 2 methyls at 1 time
    Team Orbit

  11. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    well I have ran the compound 2 times in the past made by GL and was fine at 6 mg ed . I will keep an eye on BP. I just didnt want to run 2 methyls at 1 time
    Oh yeah forgot about trenadrol sides, guess I didnt really have any so i forgot tho :P Im sure you know just take it earlier to try to avoid the problem.

    the liver is evil and must be punished ern
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  12. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Oh yeah forgot about trenadrol sides, guess I didnt really have any so i forgot tho :P Im sure you know just take it earlier to try to avoid the problem.

    the liver is evil and must be punished ern
    if it weren't for the weird sides from the Furazadrol I would still be taking it

    I just listen to my self and go with the flow
    Team Orbit

  13. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    if it weren't for the weird sides from the Furazadrol I would still be taking it

    I just listen to my self and go with the flow
    Ya thats the best/simplest advice anyone can give, listen to your body.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  14. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    For the last few days I have noticed that my stomach has felt weird shortly after taking the Furazadrol and my heart starts to race as well. So I decided to dose it by its self and see what happened . Well this morning to see if it was indeed the Furazadrol disagreeing with me I dosed 150mg solo and shortly after the feeling was there. I am thinking that I may drop the Furazadrol completely ,
    That definitely sucks to hear. I never experienced that with furaz, but everyone is different and that was probably a smart decision to not continue using it if your experiencing those symptoms.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    to late you know how I roll I just sold 4 bottles for 135.

    I will most likely add in some Trenadrol or just mega dose the PMag

    I can say it gave me a stim like feeling like caffeine does ??? weird



  16. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Ya thats the best/simplest advice anyone can give, listen to your body.
    thanks bro
    Team Orbit

  17. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    thanks bro
    Np man its true
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  18. so what's the plan then learn? Adding Trenadrol at 60mgs or 90mgs.

    RK-500 @ 1000mg and planning on going up to 1500mg ( 3 caps )
    PMag @ 75 mg ed ( 3 caps 2 AM 1 PM )and was going to stick it out for 3 weeks b4 I decide to bump up .

    Cycle Assist 8 caps ed split into 2 doses

    should be pretty dang good run. ( dont forget after pics haahhaaa ( No Homo he he) jk messing with ya bro, give it hell....

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    so what's the plan then learn? Adding Trenadrol at 60mgs or 90mgs.

    RK-500 @ 1000mg and planning on going up to 1500mg ( 3 caps )
    PMag @ 75 mg ed ( 3 caps 2 AM 1 PM )and was going to stick it out for 3 weeks b4 I decide to bump up .

    Cycle Assist 8 caps ed split into 2 doses

    should be pretty dang good run. ( dont forget after pics haahhaaa ( No Homo he he) jk messing with ya bro, give it hell....
    that is the plan.

    I have a well needed up date
    Team Orbit

  20. Yeah defiately listen to your body. Running 2 methls at one time will turn into a sh!t show imo.

  21. new day 7

    Well this is a little past due for mu up date.

    weigh in was 182 this morning .will check skin folds Monday morning for my BF%

    I have had a lot going on the last few days . I had a death in the family and have had issues with 1 of the 3 compounds in my cycle.
    I had dropped the Furazadrol out of my cycle as I was not feeling up to par after taking it . I always listen to my body and my body said " STOP TAKING THE STUFF " so that's exactly what I did. I was having stomach issues the whole time I took it and was just waiting for the discomfort to pass. The other issue I had was the rapid heart beat I would have shortly after taking the Furazadrol. I thought it may have been a placebo effect at first and then I started to change things up a little. and I finally pinpointed my issue and addressed it . Now to keep going on with my cycle I replaced the Furazadrol with Trenadrol. I will be running the cycle like so


    RK-500 1000mg ed may bump up to 1500-2000mg ed
    PMag 75mg ed
    Cycle Assist 8 caps ed
    Trenadrol 60mg ed
    Fish oil 9g ed




    side notes

    Strength seems to be up a little bit nothing to crazy .YET!!

    today is Day 2 on the trenadrol @60mg .
    I will be getting a BP machine here any day I ordered 1 from EBAY bout time. this will let me know how I do in that category

    Sides have cone and I feel a lot better . some small acne nothing crazy thanks god.

    I have had no back pumps and minor head aches. which I will bet I will get from the Trenadrol
    Team Orbit

  22. Sorry to hear about the death in the family Tren+pmag should be good to ya tho.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Sorry to hear about the death in the family Tren+pmag should be good to ya tho.
    time will kill everything
    Team Orbit

  24. Are you still cutting with the switch to tren?

  25. Sorry to hear about the passing bro. The new stack looks good buddy!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 03:08 AM
  2. RK-500 Xtreme - 500 mg Raspberry Ketones per cap
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:53 PM
  3. Sus 500 & P-MAG
    By Ligonozrk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 02:52 PM
  4. Sus 500 & P-MAG
    By Ligonozrk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 12:14 AM
  5. SNS RK-500 Xtreme - 500 mg Raspberry Ketones per cap
    By sns8778 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Log in
Log in