RK-500/P-Mag/Furazadrol

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. well gents I got my order in of Pmag and still waiting on the order from CEL

    start 75mg asap
    Team Orbit


  2. sweet.....can't wait too see how this does ya brotha. Always wanted to try Furaza but just to dang expensive.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    sweet.....can't wait too see how this does ya brotha. Always wanted to try Furaza but just to dang expensive.
    me too!

    and yes pricey for sur but! I said lets do diss
    Team Orbit
    •   
       


  4. Learn,
    can you elaborate a little on your water intake. How much are you consuming now and how much do you typically take in off cycle.

    A lot of Furaz feedback suggests that increasing water intake pretty much negates the occasional "dry" sides.

  5. Man Learn you are running as much stuff as I do.....so you be a crazy biatch.

    Good luck, you should make a very noticeable change in body comp with this arsenal!





    Just NEEDED to use this one.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  6. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    well gents I got my order in of Pmag and still waiting on the order from CEL

    start 75mg asap
    that shall be sexy 75mg

    I see you're taking 3g of fish oil, have you ever had joint problems when running dry compounds?
    jw cuz i use to take 5g and upped it to 10g for a while now and like it better higher
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  7. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Learn,
    can you elaborate a little on your water intake. How much are you consuming now and how much do you typically take in off cycle.

    A lot of Furaz feedback suggests that increasing water intake pretty much negates the occasional "dry" sides.
    well to tell the truth I was only getting in say half a gallon ed b4 cycle start and that is not enough.

    I plan on bumping water to at least a gallon to 1.5 ed no more

    yes water will help out in the dry "sides"
    Team Orbit

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Man Learn you are running as much stuff as I do.....so you be a crazy biatch.

    Good luck, you should make a very noticeable change in body comp with this arsenal!





    Just NEEDED to use this one.
    lol thanks bro
    Team Orbit

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    that shall be sexy 75mg

    I see you're taking 3g of fish oil, have you ever had joint problems when running dry compounds?
    jw cuz i use to take 5g and upped it to 10g for a while now and like it better higher
    no problems in the past but I will be adding 3 - 6 more grams if needed .

    Today was day 1 of Pmag

    50mg will bump on sunday to 75mg
    Team Orbit

  10. OK I know I'm late ...lets get this epic cycle going

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
  11. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    OK I know I'm late ...lets get this epic cycle going
    bout f@cking time
    Team Orbit

  12. Day-4


    6:30AM
    P-Mag 50 mg
    10g iBCCAs
    3g fish oil


    8:30AM
    Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
    RK-500 500mg (1cap)




    9:30AM
    1 natty PB
    Around 30 raw almonds
    2 scoops egg white protein

    11:00AM
    4 cycle assist



    3:00PM
    Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
    RK-500 500mg (1cap)
    2 scoops egg white protein



    6:00PM
    dinner



    8:00PM
    4 cycle assist
    10g iBCCAs




    side notes: today mowed my big a$$ lawn and sweat my a$$ off

    went for a nice long walk and later went for a long jog day off from lifting
    Team Orbit

  13. I'd subscribe to this log, but I wasn't invited...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  14. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'd subscribe to this log, but I wasn't invited...
    oh sheat

    sending a PM
    Team Orbit

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'd subscribe to this log, but I wasn't invited...
    I just crashed it, no invitation required.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I just crashed it, no invitation required.
    lol this party can't be crashed lol


    glad to see ya stopping by feel free to stick around .








    If anyone has any comments tips or tricks feel free
    Team Orbit

  17. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'd subscribe to this log, but I wasn't invited...
    Invited

    I'd like to see how this furazadrol stuff I just heard about works


    Nice log so far, like the details, looking forward to more.
    PHF Rep


  18. you gotta throw in some before pics bro,, i know ,i know im a pest but this is going to be a good run for you im sure. Your pics may surprize you in the way your body changes during this stack. Any how best of luck learn..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    you gotta throw in some before pics bro,, i know ,i know im a pest but this is going to be a good run for you im sure. Your pics may surprize you in the way your body changes during this stack. Any how best of luck learn..
    i iz agreeing!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  20. Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    you gotta throw in some before pics bro,, i know ,i know im a pest but this is going to be a good run for you im sure. Your pics may surprize you in the way your body changes during this stack. Any how best of luck learn..
    friggin HOMO






    kdn been meaning to it is just hard to. The other half isnt as supportive with stuff like this. lol well no lol




    I will see what I can do I will try to take a couple my self but no guarantees
    Team Orbit

  21. Day-5 ( new day-1


    6:30AM
    P-Mag 50 mg
    10g iBCCAs
    3g fish oil


    8:30AM
    Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
    RK-500 500mg (1cap)




    9:30AM
    1 natty PB
    Around 30 raw almonds
    2 scoops egg white protein

    11:00AM
    4 cycle assist



    3:00PM
    Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
    Pmag 25 mg ( 1 cap )
    RK-500 500mg (1cap)
    2 scoops egg white protein
    3g fish oil



    6:30PM
    dinner
    Steak and potatoes with brochlli
    BBQ

    4 cycle assist




    8:00PM << plans edit ended up being 9:45PM watched a movie ( the Yes MAN )
    Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
    2 scoops egg white protein
    3g fish oil
    10g iBCCAs




    side notes: Today did a easy leg work out as it was my day off I decided to throe in some nice controlled leg day. Thats exactly what I did. I didn't have the motivation I usually do but I did finish walking out of the gardge with weak legs and a slight dizzy feeling lol. almost queezy. Went shopping and brought my caps with me and my caps in my pocket I try to keep my timming right on
    Team Orbit

  22. Sounds good lllern..How many calories ,etc did you get in today with that meal plan???just curious

    Oh yes you should always walk out of that garage weak and dizzy ...wussy

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  23. Hey my brotha are you just eating twice a day ?
  24. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    you gotta throw in some before pics bro,, i know ,i know im a pest but this is going to be a good run for you im sure. Your pics may surprize you in the way your body changes during this stack. Any how best of luck learn..
    Thats right learn. Your voice is going to start to change, and you will start to get hair in funny places. Its a completely natural change.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Sounds good lllern..How many calories ,etc did you get in today with that meal plan???just curious

    not sure but I try to eat every 2.5-3 hours but I am sure my calories are low
    I never could count them
    Oh yes you should always walk out of that garage weak and dizzy ...wussy
    Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Hey my brotha are you just eating twice a day ?
    I wasn't going to post every single mcdonalds burger I ate

    or beers

    or sslices of pizza

    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Thats right learn. Your voice is going to start to change, and you will start to get hair in funny places. Its a completely natural change.
    oh like on my traps? lol
    Team Orbit

  26. I may start taking my Furazadrol and my PMag at the same time to open a larger window ( 4 hours ) for the cycle assist


    I am now at

    1000mg RK-500
    75mg PMag
    350mg Furazadrol
    Team Orbit

  27. took a pic will try to get it edited and posted up
    Team Orbit
  28. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    took a pic will try to get it edited and posted up
    Looking forward to the pic!!

  29. pic is up
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Team Orbit

  30. LMAO...Come on now !!!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    LMAO...Come on now !!!
    lol 1st page
    Team Orbit

  32. looking really solid man !!! Not sure of the BF as I can tell the lighting is not that good but I can see your serratus anterior coming out a bit....So that's a good thing. Biceps are looking mean brotha.

  33. I feel like a fat blob

    but thanks
    Team Orbit

  34. Well I feel the same way man, so I suppose that's normal for guys like us...But seriously you got some great looking arms and are very solid as is...Lean as well...Damn good work.

    Can't wait to see some pics after this cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    I feel like a fat blob

    but thanks

  35. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Well I feel the same way man, so I suppose that's normal for guys like us...But seriously you got some great looking arms and are very solid as is...Lean as well...Damn good work.

    Can't wait to see some pics after this cycle.
    thanks


    I hope the pics come out better I used my old 2.0 camera lol

    may have to use the good 1 next time



    Team Orbit

  36. Hey LLLern

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Hey LLLern
    Team Orbit

  38. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    I may start taking my Furazadrol and my PMag at the same time to open a larger window ( 4 hours ) for the cycle assist


    I am now at

    1000mg RK-500
    75mg PMag
    350mg Furazadrol
    I like the idea of the "window"...and bumping the dosing.

  39. I'm in this. Planning a similar stack (Epi/Pmag/RK/TTA) around the end of Summer.
  40. Talking


    Nothin wrong with the lighting. You're right at 10-11% now IMO.

    I rarely get that lean. This summer I need to put on my big boy pants and really step it up a notch. Last summer I got down to 11 or 11.5, but lost the drive to keep my diet clean after like September.

    I keep meaning to ask, what's your split? And how the F do you stay so lean with cutting grass as your cardio. That totally pisses me off
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Furazadrol??
    By reptone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 04:43 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 03:15 AM
  3. furazadrol
    By beginner210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:35 AM
  4. furazadrol
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:40 PM
  5. Furazadrol
    By 3Captains in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Log in
Log in