RK-500/P-Mag/Furazadrol

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
RK-500/P-Mag/Trenadrol

I would like to thanks SNS for the bottle of RK-500 to try out.
Fat Loss & Recomposition Agent; Raspberry Ketones – 500 mg per cap

RK500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss or body recomposition regimens.

RK-500 contains 500 mg of Raspberry Ketones per capsule. Raspberry Ketones are commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.

Further Elaboration:
Raspberry Ketones (RK) are similar in structure to synephrine and capsaicin, which are both noted as being thermogenic due to their release of norepinephrine. Norepinehrine increases lipolysis (which means the breakdown of ‘white’ fat cells), enhances focus and attentiveness, and suppresses appetite.

Raspberry Ketones may help aid in fat loss through preventing fat storage through causing HSL (hormone-sensitive lipase) to translocate to within fat cells. HSL is the enzyme that once inside the fat cell, slices apart fat molecules into various fatty acids in preparation for fat metabolism. In laymans terms, you cannot have maximum lipolysis without ample supplies of HSL inside the fat cell.

Raspberry Ketones have no documented side effects. While they are structurally similar to capsaicin, they do not cause the gastrointestinal discomfort that is commonly associated with capsaicin. They may also be even more thermogenic than capsaicin.

In studies on rats, Raspberry Ketones helped prevent the onset of obesity in mice that were on a high fat diet. They also prevented an increase in blood triglyceride following high fat meals. That translates into Raspberry Ketones not only helping prevent the onset of obesity, but also preventing fat storage as well.

What is the difference between RK-125 and RK-500 Xtreme?
RK-125 is a lower dosed more versatile Raspberry Ketone product. It allows for lower &/or adjustable dosing, and allows for more stacking options with other products.

RK-500 Xtreme is 4 times the dosage of Raspberry Ketones and is for the more advanced or hardcore user. This product is offered due to the very positive feedback that we received from people mega dosing our RK-125 product as a convenience to people desiring a higher dosage without having to take as many capsules.

Each bottle of RK-500 Xtreme provides a 30 to 45 day supply of Raspberry Ketones.

RK-500 Xtreme can be stacked with TTA-500, SYN-30, or select other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Raspberry Ketones – 500 mg

I want to thank CEL for the bottle of PMag and the bottle of cycle assist they gave me to try out. I have purchaced another bottle of PMax so I could run it longer :)

CYCLE ASSIST 240 caps by Competitive Edge Labs

All-In-One On Cycle Support Solution

Cycle Assist is designed to be an all-in-one support solution for basic on cycle and post cycle therapy needs. Cycle Assist contains a combination of specifically dosed ingredients designed to help provide liver, blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate, and acne support.

Why choose Cycle Assist?
Cycle Assist offers effective dosages of specific ingredients designed to help maximize results. There are no filler ingredients. Cycle Assist is straight to the point and properly dosed to not only provide you with the most effective product for your on cycle and post cycle support needs, but also the most cost effective one as well.

Also, unlike many other products in its class, every herb in Cycle Assist is a standardized extract and the standardization amount is clearly identified on the label. This is extremely important because it is the amount of active ingredient that an herb is standardized for that determines the level of benefits received from it.
Example: A product can be dosed very high in mg of herb powder, but standardized poorly and therefore offer very little if anything in terms of effectiveness.

Cost Effective Price + Adequately Dosed + Standardized Potencies =
All in One Support Solution
Examining the Ingredients:

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine:
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid derivative that is not present in the diet and must be obtained through supplementation. It is more stable than regular L-Cysteine, and offers a variety of overall health benefits. NAC exerts powerful antioxidant effects and serves to boost immune function and support optimal liver function by acting as a glutathione precursor.

Milk Thistle:
Milk Thistle is standardized for Silymarin, which is well known to help support normal liver function. It exerts both a protective and detoxification benefits.

What is the importance of it being standardized?
The amount of Silymarin delivered by any Milk Thistle product directly relates to the amount of benefit that the product offers. Cycle Assist is standardized to 80% Silymarin. If a product does not state how much Silymarin it is standardized for, you simply don’t know how much benefit you will receive from the product

Pantothenic Acid:
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) is involved in the production of red blood cells and adrenal hormones. The body converts is to Coenzyme A, which is important for energy production in the body. Pantothenic Acid is thought to help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, and also is used frequently to help combat and prevent acne.

Hawthorn Berry Extract:
Hawthorne Berry Extract is commonly used to help support various aspects of cardiovascular function, including high blood pressure and cholesterol. It has been shown to encourage normal blood flow throughout the cardiovascular system.

The level of benefits that Hawthorn Berry has to offer is directly related to the amount extract that the individual product in question provides. Hawthorn can be shown to present extractions for various compounds; in Cycle Assist, the Hawthorn Extract is shown to be reflected to at least 1.8% Vitexin which is the standardization that is widely used in hawthorn products specifically designed for optimal blood pressure and cholesterol support.

Vitamin B-6:
Vitamin B6 is a water soluble vitamin that performs a wide variety of functions in the body. It plays an important role in helping maintain healthy skin and hair, is important for proper circulatory function, and is essential for red blood cell formation and protein metabolism. Vitamin B6 is important for cardiovascular function because it is involved in regulating blood pressure as well as other heart functions. It is also important for helping regulate homocysteine levels.

Saw Palmetto Extract:
Saw Palmetto contains a variety of fatty acids as well as phystosterols. These active ingredients help inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme that turns testosterone into dehydrotestosterone (DHT) and also helps block the binding of DHT to prostate cells.

The importance of Saw Palmetto Berries being used as a standardized extract is because the percentage of standardized extract represents the amount of fatty acids and phytosterols that are in the product. This directly relates to the level of benefits that the product will provide.

Celery Seed Extract:
Celery Seed Extract is commonly used to help lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and improve circulation. Celery Seed Extract contains the compound 3nB, which acts to help lower blood pressure by acting as both a diuretic and a vasodilator through impacting prostaglandin function. It is also important to note that unlike some diuretics, 3nB doesn’t change the ratio of sodium to potassium in the blood; this is important because by not altering that ratio, the common side effects associated with some diuretics are avoided.

As discussed above, it is the 3nB in the Celery Seed Extract that is responsible for the positive effects on blood pressure, cholesterol, and circulation.

Grape Seed Extract:
Grape Seed Extract is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It is used to help support cardiovascular and immune function, as well as to support healthy cholesterol levels and skin elasticity.

What is the importance of the standardization/concentration?
The benefits of Grape Seed Extract are due to the Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins content. There are numerous standardizations available; Cycle Assist uses a Grape Seed Extract that contains 95% Proanthocyanidins to help insure maximum results.

Policosanol:
Policosanol is commonly used to help support healthy cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health.
Policosanol is a mixture of long chain fatty alcohols derived from sugar cane; these alcohols are regarded to possess considerable antioxidant capacity.

Zinc Gluconate:
Zinc is an essential mineral that is involved in over 200 enzymatic reactions in the body. It functions as an antioxidant so it is beneficial for immune support. Zinc is also important in the prostate and may help protect it from damage. It is also thought to be beneficial for skin health, maintaining cholesterol levels to within normal range, and playing an important role in the detoxification of alcohol in the liver

and Pmag

Lean Muscle & Strength

P-Mag is a repartitioning compound that is well suited for those looking for lean muscle and strength gains. Due to it not aromatizing, users report minimal fluid retention, which makes P-Mag suitable for bulking, lean bulking, cutting, or recomposition cycles.

It is very common for individuals to ask the difference between H-Drol and P-Mag since they are similar. H-Drol is more suited for individuals looking for gains in lean muscle and strength, while losing body-fat, whereas P-Mag is more geared towards those who wish to have a little more emphasis on size gains.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol – 25 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day, spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart. P-Mag is typically used for 4 to 6 weeks cycles. Do not exceed 6 weeks of continued usage. Take at least a 6 week break between cycles

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

Just when you thought the fun was over I will be adding in some FURAZADROL™
I have 5 bottles that I plan on using for this log :D

FURAZADROL™ Hypertrophic Muscle Developing Agent
FURAZADROL™ is a potent non-methylated pro-anabolic compound capable of producing incredibly hard, dense muscle gains. It is perfect for athletes looking to get cut and ripped by dramatically increasing muscle definition. It is highly anabolic, minimally androgenic, and does not aromatize in the body. If you are looking for a pro-anabolic that will give you quality gains in muscle mass without troubling estrogen related side effects, FURAZADROL™ is the answer.

• Incredible Strength Gains
• Hard and Dense Muscle Gains
• Minimal Estrogen Related Side Effects
• Minimal Liver Impact

FURAZADROL™ is a pro-anabolic compound that is extremely effective. It will dramatically enhance the density of muscle because it does not aromatize in the body. FURAZADROL™ is highly valued by dieting bodybuilders and athletes because it gives a lean muscular look to the physique without fat accumulation or fluid retention. FURAZADROL™ is very favorable in cutting cycles when water and fat retention are major concerns. FURAZADROL™ is especially suitable for athletes such as wrestlers and track and field athletes who do not want to carry around excess water weight.

FURAZADROL™ is not aromatized in the body and is not estrogenic. An additional anti-estrogen should not be necessary and estrogen related side effects should not be a concern. FURAZADROL™ may also act as an antagonist with progesterone, which can help eliminate progesterone related side effects. Progesterone side effects are generally similar to estrogen related side effects, so eliminating them will help enhance lean muscularity.

Additionally, FURAZADROL™ has the ability to suppress levels of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG acts to temporarily constrain hormones from exerting activity and SHBG reduces the available percentage of unbound (active) hormone. Suppressing SHBG can increase active hormone concentrations in the body thereby increasing their effectiveness. FURAZADROL™ has a minimal impact on liver function because it is not methylated. However, sensitive individuals should still consult their physician.

:D

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
5'9"
11.8%bf

my guess is I am around 13-14 but with 4 point check thats what I got

Body fat and weight updates:

183.6lbs
11.73%

new day 18
185lbs @11.48%

Day 26
186.8 lbs
11.35%

Last edited:
learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
First off I would like to give a Special Thanks to the following companies. First a special thanks to SNS for letting me try their NEW RK-500. Also Special thanks to CEL for a Bottle of CEL P-Mag and a bottle of CEL Cycle Assist .

The rest of the products in this log will be from my personal stash .
1 ~bottle of CEL P-mag
5 ~bottles of Axis labs Furazadrol .

This log will be a major change for me as I will be doing a re comp / cut .I will be cutting calorie intake limiting as much sugars and carbs from my diet . I eat pretty clean as it is and try to not give in and will be taking food with me to make sure when I do get the crazy hunger pains I will have clean food or protein to fulfill my needs.

Cycyle lay out

RK-500 1000mg-1500mg (2-3caps) per day for the length of 1 bottle

P-Mag 75mg (3caps) per day for 6 weeks

Furazadrol 300mg-350mg ed (6-7caps) per day for 6 weeks

I have ran a lot of ph cycles in the past so I can read my body pretty good . If for some reasson I need to tweek dosages I will do so as my body tells me to.

Feel free to drop in and give me your thoughts and comments and or even tips .

Let this party begin

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, this is one hell of a stack!
Subscribed.

I think AXIS should put out a higher dose of this compound. It seems to take a lot in order to get the desired effects one may want.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice ! I'm subbed :D

You have quite the stack my friend !

:thumbsup:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
jeeze man, get soooome. I am in for it.:wave2:

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
awsome stack learn, can you get some before pics up? your going to get ripped,best of luck.Im in too.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing your results on this one.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn I just ordered a nice natty stack but this has me itching to run a cycle, will be following!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Learn, will you be doing more than cutting grass for cardio? :think: :run: :laugh:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Damn, this is one hell of a stack!
Subscribed.

I think AXIS should put out a higher dose of this compound. It seems to take a lot in order to get the desired effects one may want.
I understand lol
thanks bud hope you enjoy the log

Nice ! I'm subbed :D

You have quite the stack my friend !

:thumbsup:
thanks for stopping in

cool I'm in
:D thanks man I need all the support I can getz

jeeze man, get soooome. I am in for it.:wave2:
thanks for stopping :D
awsome stack learn, can you get some before pics up? your going to get ripped,best of luck.Im in too.
we will see
Looking forward to seeing your results on this one.

thanks bud for the sups
Awesome stack, subbed :yup:

damn I just ordered a nice natty stack but this has me itching to run a cycle, will be following!

Learn, will you be doing more than cutting grass for cardio? :think: :run: :laugh:

um maybe ;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed, L this is hell of a stack I cant wait to see how it turns out bro!

you'll be mowing the lawn with one finger soon :D

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
OOO i so in go get it ERN!!!!!!! ;D

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I will update with my first 3 days here shortly. :D

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day1

I will need to record weight and skinfolds for bf %.

AM dosed the RK-500 1 cap along with focus XT

Did a Quick AM workout ( chest ) nothing fancy . I just put weights out in the garage :D a lot more room now. I was working out in a 12X12 room tops . Now I can workout in the AM and PM as it wont wake the little one.

Play by Play

4:30 AM
Rk 500 ( 1 cap )
Furazadrol ( 1 cap 50 mg )
1 serving Focus XT ( sample a bud gave me )
3 grams fishoil

5:00AM went out to the Garage

5 sets of BB flat bench

5:30 AM 2 scoops protein ( hydro isolate TP )

6:00 At work for 8+

10:30AM Protein 2 scoops egg whites

cycle assist 4 caps
4 PMish workout
Cycle assist 4 caps
Rk 500 ( 1 cap )

easy curl bar 3x10~105

Tricep push downs
3 drop sets to failure ( home made cable deal )

hammer curls 3 sets to failure strict form

Leg ext 3 sets to failure light weights

Squats 135x10 205x5 275x5 275x5 275x1 135x20
knee was bothering me a little . these are deep squats

followed by 2 scoops protein ( hydro isolate TP )

5:30PM ate dinner

8:00PM 10g Bccas pre Bed
1 cap Furazadrol ( 50mg)

I wanted to start out slow and see how I react to the furazadrol.As soon as I gt the PMag in I will do a couple days a 50mg AM dose and go from there. I still need to adjust my WO plan as I have just started AM/PM split ???

Side notes:
Focus XT had a great effect on me just the right amount of stims.

As far as the RK-500 the mild stim effect lasted for some time with a warming feeling.

I can't say anything about the Furazadrol yet to early

DAY-2

4:45AM
Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
RK-500 500mg (1cap)
10g iBCCAs
3g fish oil

5:10AM
started the day out with some pull-ups

3 sets of 10

I had to take off early to drop some goods off at the post office.

7:30AM Natty PB on wholegrain wheat bread along with around 30 raw almonds
1 scoop egg white protein
9:30AM protein Shake Egg Whites 1 scoop

11:30AM Large Green Apple

12:15PM lunch time :)
4 oz lean ground beef 1 taco bell mild sauce
1 mozzarella cheese stick
2 slices of thin whole wheat bread

2:00 PM
Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
RK-500 500mg (1cap)

*no work out today *

side notes:
had a warm feeling this morning and a mild stim effect from the RK500. After about 30min the feeling either went away or I got used to it.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day-3

5:30AM
Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
RK-500 500mg (1cap)
10g iBCCAs
3g fish oil

I woke up late rushing to get out of the house just to get to work :X
bout ready to leave the house to see the Other half didn't have my lunch ready Tisk Tisk.
I grabbed up a half a jar of natty PB and 6 slices of multi grain wheat bread and around a half of a cup of raw almonds and bolted out the door. Again having to go to the drop off box at the Post Office to drop goods off for some trades I had made :) .I need to bump up my water intake I am just under a gallon at this point .

7:30AM
1 natty PB
Around 30 raw almonds
2 scoops egg white protein

10:00AM
4 cycle assist

2:00PM
Furazadrol 100mg (2caps)
RK-500 500mg (1cap)
HemodraliX ( 6 caps)

3:00PM
Worked out :D
4:00PM
postWO shake

5:30PM
dinner

8:00PM
4 cycle assist
10g iBCCAs

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
looking good so far. Your life seems as crazy as mine.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
looking good so far. Your life seems as crazy as mine.

thanks

WELL as soon as I start a cycle work picks up like clock work. We have been down to 32 hours for the last 3 weeks . Now we start to pick up. Good and Bad. $$= good time away from training = bad

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to following along and seeing your results. This should be an interesting stack.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to following along and seeing your results. This should be an interesting stack.
Thanks I plan on running the RK-500 2 caps ed at first and try to make it last the entire log . we will see.

interesting stack :D yse sir:wave2:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Damn work, I mine as well bring a backpack filled w/ food. My walmart plastic bag is always bulging w/ food.

intested to see the effects of this stack, should be a serious cut/recomp stack!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Damn work, I mine as well bring a backpack filled w/ food. My walmart plastic bag is always bulging w/ food.

intested to see the effects of this stack, should be a serious cut/recomp stack!
I have had my passenger seatbelt light come on from some of my lunches lol

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
well gents I got my order in of Pmag and still waiting on the order from CEL

start 75mg asap

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
sweet.....can't wait too see how this does ya brotha. Always wanted to try Furaza but just to dang expensive.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
sweet.....can't wait too see how this does ya brotha. Always wanted to try Furaza but just to dang expensive.
me too!

and yes pricey for sur but! I said lets do diss

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Learn,
can you elaborate a little on your water intake. How much are you consuming now and how much do you typically take in off cycle.

A lot of Furaz feedback suggests that increasing water intake pretty much negates the occasional "dry" sides.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man Learn you are running as much stuff as I do.....so you be a crazy biatch. :D

Good luck, you should make a very noticeable change in body comp with this arsenal!
:redeemerwhore:

Just NEEDED to use this one. :D

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
well gents I got my order in of Pmag and still waiting on the order from CEL

start 75mg asap
that shall be sexy 75mg :D

I see you're taking 3g of fish oil, have you ever had joint problems when running dry compounds?
jw cuz i use to take 5g and upped it to 10g for a while now and like it better higher

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Learn,
can you elaborate a little on your water intake. How much are you consuming now and how much do you typically take in off cycle.

A lot of Furaz feedback suggests that increasing water intake pretty much negates the occasional "dry" sides.
well to tell the truth I was only getting in say half a gallon ed b4 cycle start and that is not enough.

I plan on bumping water to at least a gallon to 1.5 ed no more

yes water will help out in the dry "sides"

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Man Learn you are running as much stuff as I do.....so you be a crazy biatch. :D

Good luck, you should make a very noticeable change in body comp with this arsenal!
:redeemerwhore:

Just NEEDED to use this one. :D
lol thanks bro

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
that shall be sexy 75mg :D

I see you're taking 3g of fish oil, have you ever had joint problems when running dry compounds?
jw cuz i use to take 5g and upped it to 10g for a while now and like it better higher
no problems in the past but I will be adding 3 - 6 more grams if needed .

Today was day 1 of Pmag

50mg will bump on sunday to 75mg