GymRats Formex Review

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, sorry for the misinformation about posting a PRIME review. I unfortunately didn't get to order that compound due to issues with a prepaid credit card; however, I will be running formex and updating everyday any type of significant information gained from this. I'll be logging immediatly after workouts, two pills per day for the first two weeks and if necessary boosting up to three pills per day.

When should I take the pills? Pre-workout?

I'll take them everyday except for Sundays.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would take one upon waking and one before bed...I would also take these with some sort of healthy fat to help aid in absorbtion.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I would take one upon waking and one before bed...I would also take these with some sort of healthy fat to help aid in absorbtion.
Suggestion appreciated. Do you have any experience with this? What was your gains like?

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys. M16 I'll review your training log.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dude you are gonna love this $hit. by day 10 i was a crazed sex maniac. nice strength increases and great muscle endurance. good luck

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Well I just got out of two back to back serious relationships, single so not really worried about the increase in sex drive. But strength, hypertrophy and endurance gains are just on my wish list! :)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Well I just got out of two back to back serious relationships, single so not really worried about the increase in sex drive. But strength, hypertrophy and endurance gains are just on my wish list! :)
"not really worried about the increase in sex drive" its not like you have a choice here bud. pick up some good movies you're gonna need them:biggthumpup:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
You're definitely in for a treat :D

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I ordered this yesterday, I'm assuming it's going to be here before the weekend is over. If so, I'll post immediatly after it's arrival and begin updating this journal on MWF as of next week. :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing. I plan to run Formex after my trip to Cancun in June. Really looking forward to more unbiased feedback.