UKStrength is slicing up some British Beef with IGF-2! - AnabolicMinds.com

UKStrength is slicing up some British Beef with IGF-2!

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. UKStrength

UKStrength is slicing up some British Beef with IGF-2!

Hey everyone and welcome to my first log on AM

After some great advice from the guys over on the Applied Nutriceuticals forum I decided to throw in a run of their IGF-2 to the last few weeks of my cut before I head out to Ibiza for 2 weeks of sun, sea, sand and senioritas!

For those who don't know much about IGF-2 there's a great FAQ over in the Applied Nutriceuticals Forums:

I'm planning on running the IGF-2 for the next three weeks and then having a break from any 'special supplements' outside of my staples for two weeks before jumping on a 7 week run of E-Stane (check out that log in June).

I'll try to keep this log as detailed as possible, updating daily for all those AM-obsessed to peruse, ask questions and generally deface (Zero I'm looking at you... ) as you will.

Current Goals:
    Drop the last few pounds of stubborn fat, leaving me in a 'primed' position for my lean bulk in June after my holiday.

Long term goal:
    Compete in my first bodybuilding competition in the UKBBF in 2012 (Classic Bodybuilding Category).

Starting Stats:

Current Weight: 171lb
    Height: 5ft 9in
    Body fat (not accurate, I'm estimating tentatively at 9-10%)

Measurements:

Chest (measured at nipple level): 40"
    Waist (measured at Navel): 32.5"
    Right Mid Upper Arm Circumference: 12"
    Right Upper Leg Circumference: 22"
    Right Calf Circumference: 16"

I'll be updating the measurements weekly alongside pictures.

Diet:

My diet is pretty consistent, I've been dropping calories slowly over the last couple of months and now hovering around the 2500-2600 kcal/day territory. I'll probably have to step up the cardio even more or sacrifice some more tasty cals to drop the last few lbs of fat

High protein (40% ~250g/day) moderate carbohydrate (30-40%) and moderate/low fat intake (20-30%), I've found this works best for me.

Supplementation:

Daily Multivitamin
    4g of high EPA/DHA content fish oil.
    Whey protein concentrate
    Creatine Monohydrate (currently loading)
    AX Perfect Cycle
    ZMA
    ECA

IGF-2 as directed

Notes on supplements:

I was given some nasty liver function test results at the start of the year (high AST and bilirubin) from off the back of my last cycle (Test E) so I've been using AX perfect cycle since to help normalise my liver function. Recent tests came back fine, so all is well

Current Training Program:

Monday: Legs and Calves
    Tuesday: Chest, Triceps and Forearms
    Wednesday: HIIT Cardio
    Thursday: Shoulders, Traps and Calves
    Friday: Back, biceps and forearms
    Saturday: HIIT Cardio
    Sunday: AM fasted cardio and rest.

I'm following an amalgamated German Volume / Optimal Volume Training program, hitting each bodypart once per week with extra work for 'lagging' bodyparts.

Fasted cardio every morning or postworkout (depends how tired I am!) consisting of walking either on an incline treadmill or the training partner (dog )

The HIIT cardio is a calisthenic circuit with skipping in-between to burn extra calories...

150 turns of the rope
    20 push ups
    10 pullups
    10 squat jumps

Rest 30 seconds and repeat another 9 times.

Starting Pictures:
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

subbed!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

Interesting to see a log of this i'll be watching
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Subbed. I don't know much about IGF-2 (or IGF-1 for that matter). I am curious to see the results this brings you.
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

subbed, good luck
  6. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    subbed!
    Cheers mate Hopefully it'll match up to yours! (If not the E-stane log will!)

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Interesting to see a log of this i'll be watching
    Yeah there's very little in the way of reviews/logs of IGF-2 so I'll be keen to see how it helps me in these last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Subbed. I don't know much about IGF-2 (or IGF-1 for that matter). I am curious to see the results this brings you.
    Definitely check out the link to the Applied Nutriceutical FAQ mate, it's wealth of info on the product, but I'll try to keep my log as detailed as you guys need it.

Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    subbed, good luck
    Thanks mate
  7. UKStrength

I've updated the first post with some pictures for you all to laugh at!

Day 1

Took my first dosage of IGF-2 this morning (4 caps upon waking), along with my other batch of pills (except the fish oil), my ECA and creatine

Since I had to wait 45mins before eating I got on with the fasted cardio, didn't feel any different at all but this stuff isn't supposed to kick in for at least 7 days.

Training: Legs

ATG Back Squats (GVT Style) 10 sets of 10 reps - managed 80kg today
    Stiff Leg Barbell Deadlift - 5 sets of 8 reps at 100kg.
    Leg Extension - 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    Seated Calf Raise - RussianStar style! 75 reps with 60kg

Thoughts on training: This session is grueling at the best of times. Usually if I'm not nearly puking by the 10th set of squats, I'm dragging every last sinew into action for the calf raises!

The session went better than I thought, I managed to push some PRs today even though I've been pretty tired recently, lots of assessment has been due in recently at University so many a late night has been needed. The creatine must be kicking in

Diet

Ate a little more than I wanted, (~3000kcal today) but I'll balance it out by the end of the week. Didn't feel particularly hungry today at all.

Mood

Was miserable this afternoon from the tiredness and needed to hit the gym badly, but I'm feeling pretty great now
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

In the last picture is that a mattress on the floor? I had no bed and just a mattress for 6 months or so while i took my time decorating my room. It was great, no bed squeaking while shagging lol

Looking solid in those pics too
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  9. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    In the last picture is that a mattress on the floor? I had no bed and just a mattress for 6 months or so while i took my time decorating my room. It was great, no bed squeaking while shagging lol
    Lol, yeah mate. The folks had 'helpfully' chucked out my bed when I left for university a few years ago. When I came back this year, all I had was a mattress! (a damn comfortable one though )

Too true on the shagging mate, my attic bedroom is like a sexual boudoir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chub
    Looking solid in those pics too
    Cheers. I'm feeling 'tiny' at the moment with all this cutting but I think it'll be worth it come June. I've got a long way to go before competing though, I've worked out that I can be a maximum weight of 84kg for my height in my category, that's a lot of muscle to put on yet!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking good mate, lean with pretty good vascularity, I assume you are cutting sice you are taking in 2500cals a day.
    doing my own thang!
  11. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Looking good mate, lean with pretty good vascularity, I assume you are cutting sice you are taking in 2500cals a day.
    Cheers mate. Yeah I am, trying to shift the last of the fat before heading off to the sunny isle!
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

In for the ride, and to avoid low tide!

In.

Id say 7lbs and your going to be lean and mean.

3kcal on a cut? You bastard, if i looked at that amount of cals on a cut id gain 2lbs.
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

in over here.........best of luck
  15. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    In for the ride, and to avoid low tide!
    I expect some smut in here at some point, the theme is Ibiza girls...do with that as you will

Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero View Post
    In.

3kcal on a cut? You bastard, if i looked at that amount of cals on a cut id gain 2lbs.
    I always go with the cardio in the initial stages of a cut, adding in the extra HIIT sessions, then cardio post workout, finally fasted cardio in the am.

Then when I really cannot do anymore cardio or its affecting my lifting ability I start to cut the calories, I personally feel this avoids much of the 'rebound' effect when you come to bulk again (people adding insane amounts of weight as the calories increase), as cardio helps with repartitioning of the nutrients you give your body.

Plus it lets you eat like a horse for longer

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    in over here.........best of luck
    Cheers mate, glad to have you aboard.
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

subbed! this is going to be a great log, can't wait to watch it take shape!

Yeah no doubt on the "rebound" comment, for me the days of bulking and cutting are over, its gotten me in more messes than i can count in the quest to be a mass monsters.

Nothing but quality mass from here on out, that is when i can see some fking abs

7lbs, a few cheeky sunbed sessions and a naughty smile and those chicks wont know what hit them on the golden sands.

Any structure to your rep scheme ?

I did GVT for a while for various bodyparts, didnt do any harm but i didnt see the benefits, am i right in remembering it should only be used for compound movements? And not biceps curls etc?

My cuts going well, and weirdly im stronger than ever.
  18. M16
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

I'm in man...Nice lean Physique already...good work.
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I just found half a bottle of my own IGF-2 the order day I forgot about. You might notice improved sleep if you take it pre-bed.

2 Q's: How high were your AST levels, and what kind of dog
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Sub
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.
  21. UKStrength

Any structure to your rep scheme ?
    I tend to use OVT for most of my training (2 exercises back to back, 1 compound, 1 isolation, 5 x 5 rep range) I've found that this allows me to make the best strength gains and still get that time under tension needed for hypertrophy.

I try to periodise my training as much as I can, but I prefer volume training over any other method, get the best gains from it and don't seem to overtrain even though it is pretty taxing on the CNS.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-hero
    I did GVT for a while for various bodyparts, didnt do any harm but i didnt see the benefits, am i right in remembering it should only be used for compound movements? And not biceps curls etc?
    The GVT I use for a few exercises, mainly due to some advice I got some Charles Poliquin at a seminar a few weeks back. He advised throwing in 1 exercise per muscle group using GVT principles (e.g. squat, deadlift, bench) and the rest of the workout do as you please.

It seems to be working nicely so far (strength gains every week) and I'm 'filling out' in all the places I've adopted the principles to (quads, upper chest, back, triceps), even though I'm in a pretty big energy deficit.

He believes it can be used for isolation movements (e.g. curls) but to use common sense and listen to your body, if your joints start to play up, then ease off or try something else as it's pretty intense.

Quote Originally Posted by rbuecker View Post
    subbed! this is going to be a great log, can't wait to watch it take shape!
    Cheers mate, I hope so too!

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    I'm in man...Nice lean Physique already...good work.
    Thanks mate, that means a lot coming from yourself. Hopefully I'll be as big as you come my contest in a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I just found half a bottle of my own IGF-2 the order day I forgot about. You might notice improved sleep if you take it pre-bed.
    I most certainly have! See my day 2 write-up mate

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph
    2 Q's: How high were your AST levels, and what kind of dog
    Pretty high. My AST was at 65 and Bilirubin at 15, 3 months after finishing my last cycle (Test E and M-drol), ALT and all other liver function tests were normal.

So I started dosing AX Perfect Cycle again for 6 weeks (was saving it for my E-Stane cycle) and the enzymes returned to just within the normal ranges.

I have a black labrador, she's an old dear now (12 years), best training partner I've ever had

Quote Originally Posted by EVILADAMS View Post
    Sub
    Thanks mate.
  22. UKStrength

Day 2

Thoughts on IGF-2:First off I had the BEST night's sleep I've had in ages! I slept so deeply that I've had that horrible 'groggy' feeling when you know you've had a lot of sleep and need a bit more.

No DOMS today in my legs at all, which was really weird considering that workout always gives me crazy DOMS the day after...

Libido is about the same, still a sexual animal

Training: Chest, triceps and forearms

Chest:

Incline Dumbell Bench: 10 x 10; 10,10,10,10,10,10,8,7,6,6 (26kg DB)
    Flat Dumbell Press: 5 x 5, 5,5,5,5,5 (34kg DB)
    ...superset with Dumbell Flies: 5 x 5; 6,6,6,6,6 (17.5kg DB)

Triceps:

Decline EZ-bar Tricep Extensions: 5 x 6-8; 9,7,7,7,6 (EZ Bar + 25kg)
    V-Bar Tricep Cable Extensions: 5 x 8-12; 12,12,8,8,8 (30kg)

Forearms

Reverse EZ Bar Curl: 3 x 6-8; 7,6,6 (EZ bar + 25kg)
    Reverse Cable Curl: 3 x 6-8; 9,8,7 (35kg)
    ...superset with Seated Zottman Curls: 3 x 6-8; 7,6,6 (8kg DB)
    Barbell Shrug Hold: 3 x 12-15; 15,15,15 (70kg)

Comments on training:

This session was ridiculous! I can't be sure that the IGF-2 has kicked in yet but I had the most unbelievable pump in the gym, I seriously haven't had pumps like this since I was on Test. All I can say is Creatine never gives me pumps like I felt today, awesome workout, can't wait for Thursday

I did split my morning dosage of IGF-2 up (2 caps in the AM and 2 caps 45mins pre-workout) as recommended by the reps, could this have had an effect? I might try taking it all in the morning and see if the pumps are any different.

Diet: Really on point today, should hit 2600kcal by the end of the night, I'm not liking the taking IGF-2 on an empty stomach and waiting for a meal currently but I'll muscle it out.

Testosterone Booster of the day:

Ibiza Tune of the Day: Operation Blade - Public Domain

Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

I would do everything to her ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.
  24. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by EVILADAMS View Post
    I would do everything to her ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yep, she ticks all the 'hotty' boxes in my book
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

I agree mate.....

26. UKStrength

Sweet mother of hotness!....
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Sweet mother of hotness!....
    I think I could skip my DTH today lol ^.^
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Your arms look bigger than 12 inches.
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

In on this one. Nice log so far. Make Captain Britain proud.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The first chick was a beaut.
    doing my own thang!
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey everyone and welcome to my first log on AM

Current Training Program:

Monday: Legs and Calves
    Tuesday: Chest, Triceps and Forearms
    Wednesday: HIIT Cardio
    Thursday: Shoulders, Traps and Calves
    Friday: Back, biceps and forearms
    Saturday: HIIT Cardio
    Sunday: AM fasted cardio and rest.
    Hiya, Rick, I'll be watching. Not sure how you can say that you're "resting" whilst still doing cardio on Sunday. Your body DOES need a day COMPLETELY OFF (trust me, I know; I used to train EVERY day until I was FORCED to take a day off every 6-8 weeks or so; now I'm scheduling in a complete day off ALL training, and hoping my body responds well).

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    IGF-2 and IGF-1 are two completely DIFFERENT things. IGF-2 is a natural herbal testosterone and GH booster. IGF-1 is one of the Insulin-Like Growth Factors, a hormone in the body.

Yeah there's very little in the way of reviews/logs of IGF-2 so I'll be keen to see how it helps me in these last few weeks.
    There's actually been quite a few logs that have included/run IGF-2, including my own, craigmatthew, metroba, Chub, SamBoz19, to name a few.

Since I had to wait 45mins before eating I got on with the fasted cardio, didn't feel any different at all but this stuff isn't supposed to kick in for at least 7 days.
    You'll find that it kicks in much earlier than this (try a few days), especially re sleep, decreased DOMS, pumps, and strength, etc.

In.

LOL. If you train hard and intense enough, then you can cut on that much

Then when I really cannot do anymore cardio or its affecting my lifting ability I start to cut the calories, I personally feel this avoids much of the 'rebound' effect when you come to bulk again (people adding insane amounts of weight as the calories increase), as cardio helps with repartitioning of the nutrients you give your body.

Plus it lets you eat like a horse for longer
    True that. By consuming the same calories, but increasing intensity or duration of exercise (i.e. adding in cardio), then you can lose the fat withOUT depriving your body.

Day 2

Thoughts on IGF-2:First off I had the BEST night's sleep I've had in ages! I slept so deeply that I've had that horrible 'groggy' feeling when you know you've had a lot of sleep and need a bit more.

No DOMS today in my legs at all, which was really weird considering that workout always gives me crazy DOMS the day after...

Comments on training:

This session was ridiculous! I can't be sure that the IGF-2 has kicked in yet but I had the most unbelievable pump in the gym, I seriously haven't had pumps like this since I was on Test. All I can say is Creatine never gives me pumps like I felt today, awesome workout, can't wait for Thursday

I did split my morning dosage of IGF-2 up (2 caps in the AM and 2 caps 45mins pre-workout) as recommended by the reps, could this have had an effect? I might try taking it all in the morning and see if the pumps are any different.
    Sleep is good.

And yay, you're feeling the elimination of DOMS already (that's one of my favourite effects).

Splitting the dosage into three (instead of only two) on resistance training days and having a dose before the gym definitely makes a difference.

Keep going strong, Rick. If you have any questions I am here.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  32. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Hiya, Rick, I'll be watching. Not sure how you can say that you're "resting" whilst still doing cardio on Sunday. Your body DOES need a day COMPLETELY OFF (trust me, I know; I used to train EVERY day until I was FORCED to take a day off every 6-8 weeks or so; now I'm scheduling in a complete day off ALL training, and hoping my body responds well).
    Yeah I know...I'm terrible for taking time off, I shall force myself to have that Sunday as a complete rest day from training.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Sleep is good.
    The sleep is frigging amazing Rosie! I can't wait to hit the pillow tonight! For someone who suffers from periods of insomnia, it's a godsend.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn
    And yay, you're feeling the elimination of DOMS already (that's one of my favourite effects).
    So soon? I'm pretty impressed if it's kicked in that quickly, although I can't really put it down to anything else.

Splitting the dosage into three (instead of only two) on resistance training days and having a dose before the gym definitely makes a difference.
    Sweet. I'll scrap the idea of trying out different dosing protocols then!

Keep going strong, Rick. If you have any questions I am here.
    Thanks Rosie, you're a legend.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So soon? I'm pretty impressed if it's kicked in that quickly, although I can't really put it down to anything else.

Sweet. I'll scrap the idea of trying out different dosing protocols then!
    Re DOMS, yes, it works that soon! The first time I used IGF-2 my DOMS was eliminated by day 3! And every time I have even a week off it I notice the difference and can't wait to be on it again!

Re dosing, we gave you the dosing/timing protocol that we did because it's the most EFFECTIVE.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  34. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Your arms look bigger than 12 inches.
    You're too kind mate If I used the 'Grecian Ideal' proportions this is what I should be:

Chest: 43 inches
    Waist: 30 inches
    Hip: 37 inches
    Bicep: 15 inches
    Forearm: 12 inches
    Thigh: 23 inches
    Calve: 15 inches
    Neck: 16 inches

(Source:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson207.htm)

I've got a bit of way to go yet in the arm department! Although my legs are almost there

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I think I could skip my DTH today lol ^.^
    Mate if she trained in my gym there'd be no need for 'anabolics' anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    In on this one. Nice log so far. Make Captain Britain proud.
    Will do sir

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    The first chick was a beaut.
    Cheers, there's plenty more, stay tuned...
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Sweet, I'll be interested to see how things go for you. I've been a lifter for a long time but recently got stuck in an "academic rut". All books and no weights I'm starting to get back in the gym again and was toying with the idea of getting some IGF2. Looking forward to seeing how it goes for you. Good luck with it! Time to hit the books again. You'd think with all the mental excercise I'd have a bigger brain...........
  36. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by spearfisher View Post
    Sweet, I'll be interested to see how things go for you. I've been a lifter for a long time but recently got stuck in an "academic rut". All books and no weights I'm starting to get back in the gym again and was toying with the idea of getting some IGF2. Looking forward to seeing how it goes for you. Good luck with it! Time to hit the books again. You'd think with all the mental excercise I'd have a bigger brain...........
    Welcome to AM mate

I can completely sympathise with you being a student myself, it's hard juggling the training and studying sometimes but I just prioritise it over anything else I have planned.

Definitely stick around mate, it's early days yet but I'm really liking IGF-2 already!
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Whoa im late! I was gonna say lets get this bxtch rollin but it looks like the train left without me! But im all caught up to speed and ready to enjoy the show!

Good luck UK and thanks for the invite my brotha!
  38. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Whoa im late! I was gonna say lets get this bxtch rollin but it looks like the train left without me! But im all caught up to speed and ready to enjoy the show!

Good luck UK and thanks for the invite my brotha!
    No worries mate, glad to have you aboard
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

No worries mate, glad to have you aboard

hey bro did you catch my before and after pictures by chance in my blue up blue gene log?
  40. UKStrength

Day 3

Thoughts on IGF-2: Holy mother of insomnia I had the best nights' sleep in about 3 years!

I slept for 8 hours solid, something I've not done since I was on prescribed sleeping pills (had an acute bout of insomnia a few years back). I woke up feeling fresh and regenerated, with virtually no DOMS in my chest after my brutal session on Tuesday. After practically 'skipping' along during my morning cardio (my dog was looking at me with a expression the entire time), I've felt awesome all day long.

Dare I say it (might be the better lighting in my bathroom) but I'm sure I looked a little leaner in the midsection, lower abs are starting to 'peek' through. We'll know for sure next week when the measurements and next photos are in.

Training: HIIT Cardio

Today was my Jump Rope HIIT cardio session, A.K.A. '10 minutes in hell' it consisted of 10 sets of the following circuit with 30 seconds rest in-between. If 'training' twice a day I always keep the sessions as far away from each other as possible (e.g. morning fasted cardio and late afternoon HIIT) and dose my ECA at least 2 hours prior to the HIIT cardio. So far I've never had any cardio-pulmonary problems (touches wood).

150 turns of the rope - Virtually on-the-spot sprinting, boxing style
    20 pushups - These felt easy, I exploded through them.
    10 Pullups - Didn't quite make 10 each set (10,10,10,8,8,7,7,7,6,5)
    10 squat jumps - Again these felt easy, got loads of height (might change these to box jumps on saturday).

Thoughts on training:Unbelieveable...I haven't felt this good during cardio literally since I was on Test. I can only describe the feeling as 'euphoric', when you're so tired from the training but it feels so good that you wish it could go on all night! It's definitely not the ECA since I've been on it for weeks, all I can put it down to is the IGF-2.

I didn't split my dosage of IGF-2 today and took all 4 caps this morning before morning cardio, to be honest I forgot and just ate all the caps before remembering. I shall divide them up at my next HIIT session and see how that feels...

My ECA is running out, (probably have about anther 3-4 days worth) so I'll literally just be on IGF-2 for the rest of the cycle. To be honest I'm quite looking forward to it, as I feel pretty burnt out from all that constant stimulation.

Diet:Awesome today Hit my macros and calories easily and haven't felt hungry at all really (others have reported increased hunger on IGF-2). Perhaps this will change as the cycle goes on. I'll be maintaining my 2500-2600kcal intake for the rest of this week and dropping the cals again (by a fraction) if there's no change in the measurements.

Testosterone Booster of The Day

Ibiza Tune of the Day: Ebeneezer Goode - The Shamen

YouTube - THE SHAMEN - Ebeneezer Goode

Has anyone got any Veras?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 09:31 PM
  2. Frozen Beef against Fresh Beef
    By bbbeast in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 06:50 PM
  3. Lights out with LipoTrophin PM (Review by UKStrength)
    By UKStrength in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 04:23 PM
  4. UKStrength Reviews 'Wired' by PhD Nutrition
    By UKStrength in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 11:55 AM