UKStrength is slicing up some British Beef with IGF-2!

usmc03

usmc03

Awards
Im in it man. IGF-2 so far is good to me:banana: Good luck bro.

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
No DOMS.......as I very gingerly roll out of bed this morning, that sounds very appealing :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff isn't it!! :D

UKStrength

Day 5

Thoughts on IGF-2:

Well I have to be honest, today my libido and 'alpha male' mentality is through the roof!, I could have shagged a brick wall today that's how 'bad' it's been :D This stuff rocks for a libido boost!

Last night was a late one due to hitting the cinema but I was out for the count this time, no crazy dreams just a ridiculous greeting by 'morning wood' as I 'sprang' out of bed to do my cardio (the dog is still in a state of bewilderment at how chirpy I am at 6am!)

...anyways, onto the training!

Training: Back, Biceps and Forearms

This workout is the 'BIG ONE', I take all week mentally preparing for this session, I find it that tough. I start off with GVT style deadlifts and like the squats, it is pure, unadultered agony once you're deep in the set, all or nothing, balls to the ****ing wall.

Back

Deadlift 10 x 10 - 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 (110kg) :arms:
T-Bar Row 5 x 6-8 - 9,8,8,8,8 (85kg)

Biceps

Seated Incline DB Bicep Curl 10 x 10 - 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 (10kg DB)

Forearms

Reverse EZ Bar Curl 3 x 6-8 - 9,8,8 (25kg + EZ)
Reverse Cable Curl 3 x 6-8 - 9,8,8 (35kg)
Zottman Curl 3 x 6-8 - 8,7,6 (8kg DB)

Thoughts on Training:

I was lost for words at how much my strength has improved in one week!

To put it in perspective, for the last six weeks I've only managed to improve my strength on that exercise by maybe 1, possibly two reps at best per session. Last week I was only hitting 10 reps on 6 of the sets in the deadlift, this week I smashed through all 10!

I just felt so aggressive and focused that the weights were flying up :D I'm so used to feeling weak and losing strength during a cut, it's nice to be busting through plateaus and leaning out!

I'm pretty much a believer now, I don't want to come off this supp!

Testosterone Booster of the Day

Ibiza Tune of the Day - Read My Lips - Alex Party

It's cheesy, it was the 90s...but it got me through those deads with a smile on my face so it's in!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA_gw0-kTj8&feature=related"]YouTube - Alex Party - Read My Lips '96[/ame]​

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
All those reps seems intense man.

I understand the libido. I tend to be a gentleman, but soe of these supps...sry, we are built with primal instincts. And women shouldn't lie, if we are with them, they love the primal instincts when the time comes ^.^

UKStrength

All those reps seems intense man.
It is crazy-intense mate, but I love volume training, even though it destroys you every time!

I understand the libido. I tend to be a gentleman, but soe of these supps...sry, we are built with primal instincts. And women shouldn't lie, if we are with them, they love the primal instincts when the time comes ^.^
I agree, but I think our resident amazonian princess (Rosie) will have a thing or two to say about it though...;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but I think our resident amazonian princess (Rosie) will have a thing or two to say about it though...;)
All we are doing is appreciating natural beauty, and depending on the girl unbeknown to us implanted beauty.

You know I go o the museum downtown to unwind, and reflect on the art and paintings they have. (the Columbus Art Museum is HUGE and has great collection). Masterpieces made by man.

So I am not allowed to marvel at masterpieces created by God and women who care about their body?

>.> im looking for trouble :AR15firing:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't think of anything specific really, although I'm not the best subject when it comes to sleep patterns. They tend to be random, with no root cause of insomnia at times. All I can say is that I slept like a baby last night again :), no crazy dreams, libido continues to rage like a perpetually-stoked fire :D

Now now Rosie, let's be fair ;) I'm pretty sure you'd be more worried if I had no libido eh?

You're telling me :) Foam rolling + IGF-2 = ultimate DOMS recovery stack!
I see.

Your libido is not really my concern.

No DOMS. Yay (that was one of the first things I noticed when I first used IGF-2).

No DOMS.......as I very gingerly roll out of bed this morning, that sounds very appealing :)
You won't need to "gingerly" roll out; you'll be bouncing out with a smile :D

Great stuff isn't it!! :D
YES (and I said that BEFORE I was a rep too)!!!

Thoughts on Training:

I was lost for words at how much my strength has improved in one week!

To put it in perspective, for the last six weeks I've only managed to improve my strength on that exercise by maybe 1, possibly two reps at best per session. Last week I was only hitting 10 reps on 6 of the sets in the deadlift, this week I smashed through all 10!

I just felt so aggressive and focused that the weights were flying up :D I'm so used to feeling weak and losing strength during a cut, it's nice to be busting through plateaus and leaning out!

I'm pretty much a believer now, I don't want to come off this supp!
Awesome to see that you are having strength increases. I see no reason why strength cannot INcrease whilst "cutting" (as long as diet is manipulated, then it CAN).

Now you know how I feel, and why I rarely take time off (after 8-10 weeks, just use on resistance training days for ~2 weeks and then start back up again daily) IGF-2 (although, being a female, I may be able to get away with doing that).

...sry, we are built with primal instincts. And women shouldn't lie, if we are with them, they love the primal instincts when the time comes ^.^
It depends on the man (and the woman). If it was any male other than my man trying to be like that with me then it would be completely unwelcome and I would NOT be amused. (And men who think that women "love the primal instincts when the time comes" and do not believe that a woman does NOT want it and continue on are scum who should be killed in the slowest, most torturous way possible).

Having "primal instincts" doesn't mean that you cannot still have self control; there's no need to be panting after everything that resembles a female (honestly, most males use the excuse of "that's the way we were designed"; bullsh*t, you DON'T have to be like that; you have control over your own thoughts and actions).

We also have the "primal instincts" to kill. Doesn't make it ACCEPTABLE to do it whenever we feel like like it or get the sudden impulse to do so.

And you can still admire something withOUT having the desire to conquer it!

Ok, small rant over (and yes, I'm NOT like most women (or people in general) when it comes to this subject).

usmc03

usmc03

Awards
It depends on the man (and the woman). If it was any male other than my man trying to be like that with me then it would be completely unwelcome and I would NOT be amused.

Having "primal instincts" doesn't mean that you cannot still have self control; there's no need to be panting after everything that resembles a female (honestly, most males use the excuse of "that's the way we were designed"; bullsh*t, you DON'T have to be like that; you have control over your own thoughts and actions).

Ok, small rant over (and yes, I'm NOT like most women (or people in general) when it comes to this subject).
:goodpost:

UKStrength

Apologies for the slightly delayed update...

Day 6

Sorry everyone for delaying this update until today :( Being a poor University student I have to work a couple of jobs part time whilst studying to make ends meet and finished by bar job in the early hours of this morning...

Thoughts on IGF-2: The word of the day was AGGRESSION! For some very bizarre reason I was feeling really angry! I'm normally a very placid person, pretty laid-back and easy-going. Yesterday, anything that would normally have passed me by pissed me off immensely! I didn't actually get to the point of venting my anger, but I had this constant 'on the boil' feeling all day.

I virtually dragged my poor dog through my fasted cardio this morning, I think she was after more of a 'leisurely stroll'...what she got was nigh-on a frog march!

Libido is still crazy-high and I think the 'alpha male' feeling is definitely in full swing, because I had a record number of phone numbers given to me last night at work! :) So whilst I've had this slightly angry feeling all day long, it's certainly not detracted the opposite sex yet!

Physically, I certainly feel a lot 'tighter' all over, my lower abs have definitely lost a small amount of fat (just from pinching the skin) and my muscles feel solid all day long. I can't wait to measure up tomorrow, I'll be gutted if I've lost nothing!

Training: HIIT Cardio

150 turns of the rope
25 pushups - these were just pounding out!
10 pullups - Again, only managed 10,10,10,8,8,8,7,7,7,6 but the reps have increased.
10 squat jumps - might increase to 15 reps next session :)

Thoughts on Training: I swear the weather was trying to prevent me finishing my workout today, it has been raining on and off constantly! :raincloud: It only succeeded in making me training harder as the wind tried to mess up my skipping gait, at one point there was so much rain coming down I was jumping in puddle!

Felt great afterwards, the extra aggression made me finish the HIIT when normally the freezing cold and wet would have made me stay indoors and train. It almost felt 'rocky esque' doing pullups in my garage doorframe before running outside to do pushups in the pouring rain!

Testosterone Booster of the Day​

Ibiza Tune of the Day: Renegade Master - WildChile​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGp99BHcNP8"]YouTube - Wildchild "Renegade Master" on TOTP[/ame]

TOTP! Those were the days....;)

UKStrength

Day 7: Week 1 Summary

No training

I've been a good trainee and take the day off :) Can't wait for my squats tomorrow! (never thought I'd say that...)

Well since the first week is officially over so I thought I'd give a quick breakdown of my thoughts on the product for anyone who's subbing late and can't be arsed reading through all the posts (or is just looking at all the pretty pictures...:jaw: )

Dosing the product:

Popping 8 pills of IGF-2 wasn't too much of an issue but the 'empty stomach' and '45 mins prior to a meal/bed' does start to grate after a while. I'm well aware that it's not completely necessary to do this, but if you want maximum absorption and results it's a small burden and requires some timing :)

There was no aftertaste or crazy smelling 'burps' (like with fish oil...) and the caps didn't cause an stomach distress.

Sleep and Recovery:

If there was a single reason to buy IGF-2 this is it :)

The speed of elimination of delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS) and improved sleep was pretty incredible, by Day 2 the DOMS had all but disappeared and my sleep has been deeper and more refreshing than in months (I have been on prescription sleeping medication before).

Mood:

For the first day or so I felt very little in terms of mood change, at the end of the first week I feel noticeably more aggressive, in a positive way. I have so much more motivation to push myself in the gym, even though I'm running on very few calories and training 4 days a week with 6 days of cardio.

Libido:

Holy crap, all I can compare the libido boost to is when I was on AAS. It's not quite as strong but I certainly feel a lot more sexually charged and performance in the sleeping quarters has been nothing less than explosive...I'll leave you with that ;)

Strength:

I've made consistent strength gains all week with training but my piece de resistance was definitely my deadlift session, what with struggling to add an extra rep or two for weeks, I just seemed to have strength from nowhere and destroyed that 10 x 10! Very impressed with strength gains so far.

Body Composition:

I officially weigh in and measure up tomorrow (today?!?) so I'll reserve full judgement for then, but tentatively I'm pretty sure I've lost a little more fat and I definitely feel 'tighter' around the midsection and lower back area (the stubborn fat areas I trying to lose). Only the pictures will tell....

Hope this helps anyone joining now, I'll try and post a link to it at the beginning of the log.

and to finish off my week, a picture of Jamie...

Ibiza Tune of the Day: Spiller feat. Sophie Ellis Bextor - Groovejet

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQg8IhpcLWg"]YouTube - Spiller feat. sophie ellis bexter - Groovejet (If This Ain't Love)[/ame]​

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the man (and the woman). If it was any male other than my man trying to be like that with me then it would be completely unwelcome and I would NOT be amused. (And men who think that women "love the primal instincts when the time comes" and do not believe that a woman does NOT want it and continue on are scum who should be killed in the slowest, most torturous way possible).

We also have the "primal instincts" to kill. Doesn't make it ACCEPTABLE to do it whenever we feel like like it or get the sudden impulse to do so.

I think I showed control with waiting 2 years so far cuz I want a real relationship >.< painful though. Tis ok to rant, we all do :) I have never harmed someone else other than in self defense....still doesn't mean I dont wanna.... I get what your saying. I am someone who believes *roid rage* is 90% phony. You have conscious control, end of story. Unless some one drugs me with a psychoactive....then it might be iffy.

Looking good you British beefcake. I see you are finding multiple paths to boosting that natty T. lol!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7: Week 1 Summary

Dosing the product:

Popping 8 pills of IGF-2 wasn't too much of an issue but the 'empty stomach' and '45 mins prior to a meal/bed' does start to grate after a while. I'm well aware that it's not completely necessary to do this, but if you want maximum absorption and results it's a small burden and requires some timing :)

There was no aftertaste or crazy smelling 'burps' (like with fish oil...) and the caps didn't cause an stomach distress.

Sleep and Recovery:

If there was a single reason to buy IGF-2 this is it :)

The speed of elimination of delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS) and improved sleep was pretty incredible, by Day 2 the DOMS had all but disappeared and my sleep has been deeper and more refreshing than in months (I have been on prescription sleeping medication before).

Mood:

For the first day or so I felt very little in terms of mood change, at the end of the first week I feel noticeably more aggressive, in a positive way. I have so much more motivation to push myself in the gym, even though I'm running on very few calories and training 4 days a week with 6 days of cardio.

[COLOR*********]Libido:[/COLOR]

Holy crap, all I can compare the libido boost to is when I was on AAS. It's not quite as strong but I certainly feel a lot more sexually charged and performance in the sleeping quarters has been nothing less than explosive...I'll leave you with that ;)

Strength:

I've made consistent strength gains all week with training but my piece de resistance was definitely my deadlift session, what with struggling to add an extra rep or two for weeks, I just seemed to have strength from nowhere and destroyed that 10 x 10! Very impressed with strength gains so far.

Body Composition:

I officially weigh in and measure up tomorrow (today?!?) so I'll reserve full judgement for then, but tentatively I'm pretty sure I've lost a little more fat and I definitely feel 'tighter' around the midsection and lower back area (the stubborn fat areas I trying to lose). Only the pictures will tell....
All very positive, Rick. Trust me, when your run is up your WON'T want to stop!!!

I think I showed control with waiting 2 years so far cuz I want a real relationship >.< painful though...
For someone who has had sexual relationship/s, then yeah, it might cause issues NOT having one or being able to do it (I wouldn't know, but I've been told that it's hard, especially for males; then again, I think too many people make excuses for their "need"). On the other hand, self control, conscious decisions, etc.; they're what set us apart from being complete animals.

As far as relationships go, settling for anything LESS than a complete relationship is, IMO, NOT worth it. That may just be me, but I've never been interested in something that's going to last a night, few days, a week or month or year, just so that the carnal can be satisfied (to me that's not a "real" relationship). And anyone that is and does, just sells themselves short, and damages themselves for further relationships. Then again, this world pretty much has no morals anymore and falling in and out of love and lust is commonplace and socially "acceptable". I have little respect for people that do that, but that's just my opinion (and yes, I have quite strong ones when it comes to this topic).

Anyways, log is rolling along nicely, Rick. Be good to see some comparison pics, yeah.

UKStrength

All very positive, Rick. Trust me, when your run is up your WON'T want to stop!!
I seriously don't at the moment Rosie! I'm tempted to take another bottle with me abroad!

Any thoughts on the dosing schedule for IGF-2 to keep prolactin under control following my E-stane cycle in the summer?

Since IGF-2 acts as a dopamine agonist, I thought perhaps a higher dosage might have some benefits during post cycle therapy to combat prolactin and its associated issues.

...or perhaps it would be better to routinely use it on-cycle to support healthy dopamine levels?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow aggression sounds like a no go for me.

I have an anger management problem and tend to stay away from anything that puts me in that place.

Im a lot better than i used to be, i can tolerate stims now and martial arts helps but this sounds like it would turn me green and ....well you've seen the film.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

I have an anger management problem and tend to stay away from anything that puts me in that place.

Im a lot better than i used to be, i can tolerate stims now and martial arts helps but this sounds like it would turn me green and ....well you've seen the film.
we won't like you when your angry :dunno::lick:

UKStrength

It's hard to describe really, not quite as intense as when you're on AAS/DS/PH but a nice aggressive approach to training and a slightly shorter temper all day long (easily controllable though, I have a lot of patience).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously don't at the moment Rosie! I'm tempted to take another bottle with me abroad!

Any thoughts on the dosing schedule for IGF-2 to keep prolactin under control following my E-stane cycle in the summer?

Since IGF-2 acts as a dopamine agonist, I thought perhaps a higher dosage might have some benefits during post cycle therapy to combat prolactin and its associated issues.

...or perhaps it would be better to routinely use it on-cycle to support healthy dopamine levels?
I would just dose as you are any time that you use IGF-2. Better to use it in PCT than on-cycle.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Haha no problem my friend and I did up the water to 2 gallons I dont think 1 gallon is cutting it

UKStrength

Day 8: Weight in and measure up!

Anything highlighted in green is an improvement on the previous week's measurement. Anything red is a reduction

Thoughts on IGF-2:

Sleep is still going great :) Libido wasn't quite as high today but I am pretty shattered from crazy part-time work schedules and revision for my exam tomorrow...

I dosed the IGF-2 the same way 3/3/2 and went out for my morning cardio, all seemed pretty well.

Right! The bit you've all been waiting for, has he lost any fat?

Measurements:

Chest: 40.25" (+0.25")
Waist: 32.25" (-0.25")
Right Upper Arm Circumference: 12.0" (no change)
Right Upper Leg Circumference: 22.15" (+0.25")
Right Calf Circumference: 16.25" (+0.25")

I don't see much difference in the pictures at all but they're there regardless. Bear in mind it's only been one week, but from the measurements things seem to be heading in the right direction! Couple more weeks and maybe a total of an inch lost from the waist? Let's see.

Training: Legs and Calves

ATG Squats: 85kg (+5kg) 10,10,10,10,10,7,7,6,6,6
Stiff Leg Deadlift: 105kg (+5kg) 6,6,6,6,6
Leg Extension: 20kg 16,16,16,16,15! (WTF??)
Seated Calf Raise: 65kg (+5kg) 75 reps :)

I have to fully admit, even with the extra drive the IGF-2 seems to be giving me, todays' session was HARD. Since I hit all my targets for last week, I decided to increase the weight on my squat, slapped 5kg on in total and hoped for the best...I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of squats I managed to push out! Even though at one point I wasn't even sure if I'd make the whole 10 sets, next week I'll get 10 on all of them.

I couldn't quite believe the leg extensions, what the heck?? I wasn't even getting 13 reps on the first set, then I banged out 16 for nearly all 5! The look on my face said it all in the gym, nailed it :D

All in all, a great workout, I walked home with a crippled gait because my legs were so pumped, good times :)

Ibiza Tune of the Day: Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdeMvR--ICk&feature=related"]YouTube - stradust-the music sound better with you[/ame]​

Attachments

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8: Weight in and measure up!

Measurements:

Chest: 40.25" (+0.25")
Waist: 32.25" (-0.25")
Right Upper Arm Circumference: 12.0" (no change)
Right Upper Leg Circumference: 22.15" (+0.25")
Right Calf Circumference: 16.25" (+0.25")

Training: Legs and Calves

ATG Squats: 85kg (+5kg) 10,10,10,10,10,7,7,6,6,6
Stiff Leg Deadlift: 105kg (+5kg) 6,6,6,6,6
Leg Extension: 20kg 16,16,16,16,15! (WTF??)
Seated Calf Raise: 65kg (+5kg) 75 reps :)
That's recomping right there. Good so far, Rick :)

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BOOM, here we go!

what im talking about. Your gonna see more as.s than a toilet seat.

What you planning on logging next man?

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
I guess I'm going to have to get me some of that! My only hesitation is school. Right now its at a manageable pace to train and get back in shape. This summer should be fine. But the last 2 months where I will be rotating through......I dread going there man. It's gonna be nonstop balls to the wall kickin my ass and I am afraid I'm going to lose everything I gain this summer when i get to that hell hole....ah, place :) What the hell though. I can always get it back again if I lose it right?!

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
BTW UK.............your arms look way bigger than that. You're cut up nicely. MY TURN!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
What kind of nuts do you have in your diet (if you eat nuts :) that is) I've been tucking into pine nuts from Tesco lately..but damn they're getting expensive. 300g for like £5.89!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I'm going to have to get me some of that! My only hesitation is school. Right now its at a manageable pace to train and get back in shape. This summer should be fine. But the last 2 months where I will be rotating through......I dread going there man. It's gonna be nonstop balls to the wall kickin my ass and I am afraid I'm going to lose everything I gain this summer when i get to that hell hole....ah, place :) What the hell though. I can always get it back again if I lose it right?!
When you can, yeah, IGF-2 would be great to use.

The body has great muscle memory. Depending on your diet and how hard you train, you can easily regain muscle mass lost. However, if you maintain your diet as best you can and try to stay active (you can still train, even if not hardcore gym sessions) and attempt to maintain.

UKStrength

BOOM, here we go!

what im talking about. Your gonna see more as.s than a toilet seat.

What you planning on logging next man?
Haha, that's awesome mate, let's hope so eh? ;)

I've promised the AX reps to do a little log of Axcite while I'm out in Ibiza, so I guess that's the next one on the list!

Then when I return, it's straight into a big E-stane lean bulk cycle, max gains minimal fat :D

BTW UK.............your arms look way bigger than that. You're cut up nicely. MY TURN!
Cheers mate, you're the second person to say that! I always take my measurements unflexed and cold, so they are definitely 12"
guess there's benefits to being a shorter guy eh?

What kind of nuts do you have in your diet (if you eat nuts :) that is) I've been tucking into pine nuts from Tesco lately..but damn they're getting expensive. 300g for like £5.89!
At the moment I'm eating a lot of walnuts (good for omega 3s) and almonds, as well as coconut (dessicated) and the pure virgin oil to boost my saturated fat intake.

I also eat a good amount of pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds when they take my fancy (nice on salads).

Fats are my current 'thing' with my nutrition, I'm trying to boost my overall intake and find the best sources for optimising hormone production (saturated and monounsaturated seems to be the route to go according to Volek et al. 1997).

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive got my weigh in this weekend im hoping to have dropped around 12lbs, i am much much leaner than my AV but determined not to take a new one until the end!

I am praying my arms look bigger at the end cause im feeling tiny right now, rights sitting at 16.3 inches and left is 16.6inches

UKStrength

Ive got my weigh in this weekend im hoping to have dropped around 12lbs, i am much much leaner than my AV but determined not to take a new one until the end!

I am praying my arms look bigger at the end cause im feeling tiny right now, rights sitting at 16.3 inches and left is 16.6inches
Fingers crossed for you mate :fingersx:

16" is pretty massive mate, that sort of MUAC is my ultimate goal! When you're leaner they almost certainly look bigger, so don't lose heart if you feel tiny.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
looking good in the pics man. As for axcite.....I am pretty sure it works. >.> dont ask howz

UKStrength

looking good in the pics man. As for axcite.....I am pretty sure it works. >.> dont ask howz
Well you can only try can't you mate? It might not work for everyone but then again...

Ibiza + rock-hard physique + half-decent dance moves + Axcite = Sexual Explosion ;)

UKStrength

Day 9

First off everyone, massive apology for not having Day 9 posted up yesterday but allow me to explain...

I woke up yesterday morning (morning of my final exam ironically) feeling awful it wasn't a 'sickness' type of feeling, just a huge feeling of physical weakness and mental fatigue.

Considering I needed to be on point this day for my exam I wasn't best pleased and struggled to stay awake in the few 'cramming' hours prior, whilst nailing coffee by the mugful.

I've felt this feeling before, for me it's a huge warning to 'back the hell off' and rest. The low calories and high volume must be taking it's toll.

I was supposed to be training chest in the morning but I decided to not be stupid and took the day off, I even skipped the fasted cardio just to make sure and upped my calories (especially carbohydrates) for the rest of the day.

Thoughts on IGF-2: I took the dosages as normal, but had absolutely ZERO libido today. Even the DOMS returned with a vengence and it took a massive foam rolling session to reduce the pain.

So yesterday was a small set-back...onto today!

Day 10

Thoughts on IGF-2: Felt on top of the world again today! :party: Libido has resoundingly returned and I think it's higher than ever! :D Still feeling a few DOMS in my legs so I'll keep a careful watch on my rest and make sure I don't overdo it again, I might add in more low-intensity cardio sessions and drop one of the HIIT to help speed up the process (mid-week session).

Training: Chest, triceps and forearms

Chest:

Incline Dumbell Press: 26kg DB - 10,10,10,10,10,10,9,7,7,6
Flat DB Press: 34kg DB - 5,5,4,4, 3
DB Flies: 20kg DB - 5,4,3,3,3

Triceps:

Parallel Bar Dips: 20kg - 6,6,6,6,6
V-bar Tricep Cable Extension: 30kg - 15,13,9,9,9

Forearms:

Reverse EZ Bar Curl: EZ bar + 25kg - 9,9,8
Reverse Cable Curl: 37.5kg - 9,9,7
Seated Zottman Curls: 8kg - 8,6,5
Barbell Shrug Hold: 80kg - 15,15,15

Thoughts on Training: Today's session was a bit of a mixed bag...some exercises I improved on (forearms and triceps), others I didn't :( (chest). I felt good throughout the workout and had a nice pump going (vascularity is really improving as I get leaner) but I just felt a bit weaker in my chest. Next week I'll destroy it ;) The parallel bar dips were change up as I my elbow flexors were starting to feel the strain from both the skull crushers and extensions.

Ibiza Tune of the Day: I want your soul - Armand Van Helden

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4RWiK_cjjs"]YouTube - Armand Van Helden 'I Want Your Soul'[/ame]​

Till tomorrow guys...

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Nice log so far. I also enjoy the test booster of the day. I've actually incorporated it into my PCT. :lol:

BTW, you seem to be getting a substantial libido kick from this stuff.

UKStrength

Nice log so far. I also enjoy the test booster of the day. I've actually incorporated it into my PCT. :lol:

BTW, you seem to be getting a substantial libido kick from this stuff.
Cheers mate, glad you like them. Feel free to graffiti the thread with other beautiful women, the theme is 'Ibiza Girls' (most have gone for the swimsuit option!).

The libido kick is pretty strong, whether it would be as strong when in a calorie surplus/maintenance calories I'm not sure. All I know is that my libido takes a massive hit when I diet down, to have it bounce back with the force of train is pretty nice to say the least! ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Cheers mate, glad you like them. Feel free to graffiti the thread with other beautiful women, the theme is 'Ibiza Girls' (most have gone for the swimsuit option!).

The libido kick is pretty strong, whether it would be as strong when in a calorie surplus/maintenance calories I'm not sure. All I know is that my libido takes a massive hit when I diet down, to have it bounce back with the force of train is pretty nice to say the least! ;)
I think IGF-2 will keep the libido fine no matter the situation lol.

It is looking good man.

I found this

Are you dreaming of Ibiza

UKStrength

I think IGF-2 will keep the libido fine no matter the situation lol.

It is looking good man.

I found this

Are you dreaming of Ibiza
Every frigging day mate ;) The lads who aren't coming with me are so jealous it's unreal.

It's going to cost the earth (even as a non-drinker/hardcore recreational drug user) but it'll be a 2 week break to remember.

If its a success I'll definitely be going next year, we should get an AM meet-up at Playa d'en Bossa! :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...you seem to be getting a substantial libido kick from this stuff.
I think IGF-2 will keep the libido fine no matter the situation...
If you already have a naturally high libidio, then IGF-2 will most certainly just enhance it. Rick, the libidio increase would be just as noticeable regardless of calories. Just ask Sean, LOL; he has used this stuff since it first came out and he has a libido to contend with :p

UKStrength

If you already have a naturally high libidio, then IGF-2 will most certainly just enhance it. Rick, the libidio increase would be just as noticeable regardless of calories. Just ask Sean, LOL; he has used this stuff since it first came out and he has a libido to contend with :p
I'm certain it would be, I just think it's even more 'noticeable' at this point in time because my libido always drops off a bit when cutting.

DOMS are gone again today, Rick is one happy lad :)

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eric morillo dropping bombs as the sun comes up on the bay.

In those moments everyones you amigo, whats not to be jealous of!

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You been before?

Im a vet, love and loathe it at the same time.

UKStrength

You been before?

Im a vet, love and loathe it at the same time.
Never mate, virgin to the whole experience :) I'm staying in San Antonio Bay though, any tips? Worth booking tickets for the clubs early?

UKStrength

Day 11

Thoughts on IGF-2:

Got another solid 8 hours of shut-eye last night :sleeping: The DOMS have faded away again, so I think I'm on the road to recovery.

I've generally had a great feeling all day today. University is finally over for the year so I've been getting back to the 'small things' in life again (like washing the car??). The aggression seems to have quietened down a bit, I didn't feel any hulk-style 'rage'

...perhaps my body is getting used to the IGF-2?

Training: Shoulders, Traps and Calves

Shoulders and Traps

A1 Dumbell Shoulder Press: 11,10,10,9, (30kg DB)
A2 Dumbell Seated Shrug: 9,9,8,8 (50kg DB)
B1 Lateral Raise: 12,12,12,12 (14kg DB)
B2 Behind the back Barbell Shrug: 6,7,7,6, (120kg)
C1 Lying Lateral Raise: 15,16,16,16 (10kg DB)
C2 Close Grip Barbell Shrug: 15,16,16,16 (90kg)
D1 Reverse DB Fly: 12,13,13 (12kg DB)
D2 Neutral Grip Shoulder Press: 10,9,8,8 (22kg DB)

Calves

Seated Calf Raise: 75 reps at 65kg

Thoughts on Training:

Well, I promised M16 I was going to annihilate my delts and boy did I do that! :D I felt really strong today, the weights just seemed to fly up and I didn't feel anywhere near as tired at the end of the session as I normally do, even the calf routine from Dante's Inferno :firedevil: couldn't stop me! Had an awesome pump going on and the vascularity is still getting better by the day.

Ibiza Tune of the Day: Freemasons ft. Amanda Wilson - Love on my mind

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-kRn6lentM"]YouTube - Freemasons ft. Amanda Wilson - Love On My Mind[/ame]​