CEL P-Mag / CEL Cycle Assist

Solidarity

Awards
If I am going to join a new forum, it might as well be with a bang! Here it goes buddy!:sombrero:

[size=+2]THE CYCLE[/size]
CEL P-MAG
90/90/90/90

CEL CYCLE ASSIST
8 caps per day

[size=+2]SUPPLEMENTS[/size]
Animal Pump (1 packet before workout)
Animal Pak (1 packet with breakfast)

[size=+2]THE STATS[/size]
WEIGHT: 270lbs
BF%: UNKNOWN
BENCH PRESS: 345lbs
DEADLIFT: 550lbs
SQUAT: 435lbs
MILITARY: 245lbs

[size=+2]THE PICS[/size]
Please see my thread over at BB.com in the Sponsored Logs section!

[size=+2]THE GOALS[/size]
  • 365 BENCH
  • 600 DEAD
  • 260 LBS
  • BEAST MODE

Solidarity

Awards
Oh and this log begins MONDAY with my 1st dose

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good Sol. I'll be along and following.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cycle assist-i am at the end of week 4 of a xtren cycle, and bp is only slightly above normal. was expecting it to go up much more. solid product.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
sub-a-dub-dubbed :) All the best for your cycle bro

Solidarity

Awards
Alright gents, today I start the cycle up. Going to hit the gym up at around 7-8pm and will post right after!

Solidarity

Awards
DAY 1- Chest and Triceps

Alright guys so today it has begun. Everyday I will post my diet and training routine for the day so you can follow along with how things are going. I will try to keep my format as simple and informative as possible with increase in poundages and body composition being the main goals of this cycle. I dont not count macros for my diet but you can figure out that it is low/mod carb, high protein, low fat.

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 8oz chopped bison, 5 egg whites in a whole wheat wrap
Meal 2: 50g protein in water
Meal 3: 2 cups of broccoli and 2 chicken breats
Meal 4: 3 rolls of tuna sushi (oh yea baby!), miso soup, seaweed salad
-Workout-
Meal 5: 50g protein in water
Meal 6: 1 can of dry tuna
Meal 7: 50g casein in water

[size=+2]THE WORKOUT[/size]
Flat BB Bench
  • 135 x 30
  • 185 x 20
  • 225 x 15
  • 275 x 10
  • 275 x 10
  • 315 x 5
  • 225 x 15
Flat DB Press
  • 80 x 12
  • 90 x 10
  • 100 x 8
  • 80 x 10
Flat DB Flye
  • 45 x 15
  • 50 x 12
  • 55 x 10
Lying EZ-Bar Tricep Extensions
  • 75 x 15
  • 95 x 12
  • 115 x 8
  • 75 x 12
Tricep Rope Pushdowns
  • 100 x 10
  • 100 x 10
  • 100 x 10
[size=+2]THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST[/size]
Van Halen- Ain't Talkin bout' Love
Van Halen- Dance The Night Away
Van Halen- Panama
Eric Clapton- Cocaine
Led Zeppelin- Rock and Roll
Led Zeppelin- Black Dog
Led Zeppelin- Good Times, Bad Times
Rolling Stones- She Was Hot
Rolling Stones- You Can't Always Get What You Want
Rolling Stones- Loving Cup
Rolling Stones- Tumbling Dice
Rolling Stones- Sympathy for the Devil

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Alright heres the story behind my day. Worked from 9-5pm and went out to get sushi with the significant other at 6pm down the block. Never been to the place and it so happened that I know the owner from my old gym... needless to say he was shoving plates of food at me! I ended up eating more than I had anticipated... free sushi appetizer, free seaweed salad and free miso soup on top of the three rolls of spicy tuna! Well I got back to my apartment and literally passed out on my bed from being so full. I woke up at 8:20 and my gym closes at 9 so I had to really rush things. I got to the gym at 8:45 and because I know the staff they let me stay an extra hour which was clutch. Needless to say I was a little groggy going through my workout but still managed to put up some good numbers.

I really can't feel a difference yet from the P-MAG but it is my first day so what the hell do you expect!? I am really looking forward to upping my max lifts during this cycle especially since I am coming off of a shoulder injury and that really killed my strength for a while. Looking forward to tomorrow... back and bicep day!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as for the music-you left out my favorite stones song 'paint it black'. other than that, looking good. good luck.

Solidarity

Awards
Day TWO - Back & Biceps

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 2 cups egg whites, 2 slices ezekiel bread
Meal 3: Chicken & cheese in a whole wheat wrap
Meal 4: 1 bowl turkey chili with large salad
-Workout-
Meal 5: 50g protein in water
Meal 6: 2 chicken breasts
Meal 7: 50g casein in water

Standard Grip Pulldowns
  • 100 x 20
  • 150 x 15
  • 200 x 12
  • 250 x 10
  • 200 x 15
Barbell Rows
  • 225 x 15
  • 275 x 10
  • 315 x 8
  • 315 x 8
Cable Rows
  • 185 x 12
  • 225 x 10
  • 250 x 8
Behind-The-Neck Pulldowns
  • 150 x 10
  • 150 x 10
  • 150 x 10
Cable Bicep Curls (yes thats how i do them... no typo lol)
  • 70 x 10
  • 90 x 10
  • 100 x 10
  • 70 x 10
  • 90 x 10
  • 100 x 10
The Who- Won't Be Fooled Again
Eric Clapton- Let It Rain
Van Halen- Jump
Van Halen- Dance The Night Away
Van Halen- Unchained
Rolling Stones- Honky Tonk Women
Rolling Stones- Start Me Up
Deep Purple- Highway Star
Deep Purple- Lazy
Deep Purple- Hush
Rancid- Old Friend
Rancid- Roots Radicals
Rancid- Time Bomb

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Well day two as come and gone... I just started this new job since I just graduated college and the 9-5 day really blows. I can't imagine people working more than 8 hours a day because even though I sit at my desk I get really tired for some unknown reason. Today was pretty cool though since we went out for a site visit (construction site) for about 5 hours out of the day; of course I didn't bring a meal so I was STARVING during the visit and all I could think about was food. I ended up pigging out when I got back to my desk which made me super bloated.

I also napped AGAIN today... I can't deal with getting less than 8 hours of sleep (I got 6.5 hours last night)! Well it was like deja vu because I woke up at 8pm again and had to rush to the gym. Same deal as last night, got to workout in an empty gym.

The weights felt good today, nothing special yet but I had a really good pump going without ingesting any carbs pre-workout. No side effects such as acne or oily skin to report as of yet, just the slight extra pump during my lift today. I assume it will be a few more days before I see strength gains if this compound acts like previous PHs I have tried.

Solidarity

Awards
as for the music-you left out my favorite stones song 'paint it black'. other than that, looking good. good luck.
There are too many good Stones songs... I guarantee you will see that song in a future playlist though!

Solidarity

Awards
Day THREE- Shoulders & Traps & Abs

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 2 slices of Ezekiel bread
Meal 3: Sausalito turkey, pepperjack cheese & mustard in a whole wheat wrap
Meal 4: 2 chicken breasts and 1 cup of brocolli
Meal 5: Steak enchiladas and rice (i love these big pre-workout meals!)
-Workout-
Meal 6: 50g protein in water
Meal 7: 2 chicken breasts and large salad
Meal 8: 50g casein in water

Overhead DB Press
  • 40 x 20
  • 50 x 15
  • 60 x 12
  • 70 x 10
  • 80 x 8
  • 90 x 6
Side DB Raises
  • 20 x 15
  • 22.5 x 10
  • 25 x 10
  • 27.5 x 8 DROPSET 20 x 8
Rope Pulls supersetted with Bent Over Raises
  • 100x15/25x10
  • 120x15/20x8
  • 150x10/15x8
BB Shrugs
  • 225 x 20
  • 315 x 15
  • 405 x 12
  • 405 x 10
  • 315 x 20
Hanging Leg Raises
Led Zeppelin- When The Levees Break
Eagles- Hotel California
Ozzy Osbourne- Crazy Train
Rolling Stones- Sad Sad Sad
Rolling Stones- Harlem Shuffle
Rolling Stones- It's Only Rock & Roll
Rolling Stones- Jumpin' Jack Flash

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Today was an awesome day at work which had me super energized for my workout. We went out to survey the site we will be working on in the coming months... the Brooklyn Bridge. Obviously getting outside in the beautiful NYC weather today was a plus but to get to walk the bridge and see some things normal people will never see (inside the towers) was a huge plus for the day. Literally I spent only 3 hours in the office today... 1 of which was spent eating my two meals! I got out of work a half hour early and met up with my significant other for mexican food which we have been meaning to try out. Needless to say it was A LOT of food and filled me up plenty good. Was really tempted to have a margarita (or two) but resisted... good boy! Anyway, I watched the Yankee game until it was time to hit up the gym around 8ish.

The workout was awesome considering my left shoulder (the one I injured months ago) was extra stiff today and took a while to get loose. Still haven't been able to put up the same numbers on the overhead press as I was doing pre-injury which is over 100s on the DBs and 250+ on the BB. But adapting is part of bodybuilding and I have just increased the volume to compensate for the lower weights. My mental focus and pumps were EXCELLENT today and it definitely must be the P-MAG kicking in. OH YEA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ended my workout with some light abs because I had a good sweat going and the music was pumping me up quite a bit... blasting the Stones on the gym PA system helps a lot! I am still pretty amped up right now from the workout and need to eat my meal and relax for bed. See ya guys tomorrow for ARM DAY!

Solidarity

Awards
Day FOUR - OFF

Just setting a place marker for my day four off day. Getting set to hit the gym in a few hours for chest and triceps!

And regarding progress pics... I need to get my post count up before I can post any pictures :worried:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just setting a place marker for my day four off day. Getting set to hit the gym in a few hours for chest and triceps!

And regarding progress pics... I need to get my post count up before I can post any pictures :worried:
freaking noob, just kidding!!! sounds like this will be a good log. cycle assist should keep the sides down-solid product.

Solidarity

Awards
Day FIVE - CHEST & TRICEPS

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 3: Tuna salad in a whole wheat wrap
-Workout-
Meal 4: 50g protein in water
Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and large salad
Meal 6: 1 bowl chili with side of broccoli
Meal 7: 50g casein protein in water

Flat BB Press
  • 135 x 20
  • 225 x 15
  • 275 x 5
  • 315 3
  • 335 x 2
  • 225 x 15
Flat DB Press
  • 80 x 12
  • 90 x 10
  • 100 x 8
Flat DB Flye
  • 45 x 15
  • 55 x 12
  • 65 x 12 (pushed hard!)
Cable Flyes
  • 80 x 10
  • 90 x 12
  • 100 x 10
Rope Pushdowns
  • 100 x 20
  • 100 x 20
  • 100 x 12 ---> 50 x 12
  • 50 x 12 ---> 100 x 12
  • 100 x 12 ---> 50 x 12
  • 50 x 12 ---> 100 x 12
The Offspring- Want You Bad
The Offspring- One Fine Day
The Offspring- Million Miles Away
The Offspring- All I Want
The Offspring- Way Down The Line
The Offspring- Don't Pick It Up
Rolling Stones- Start Me Up
Rolling Stones- I Can't Get No Satisfaction
Rolling Stones- Paint It Black
Rolling Stones- Jumpin' Jack Flash

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Well I was out really late last night (3:30am) with my friends bar hopping... club soda FTL!!!! Gotta stay focused on cycle so these are the sacrifices you have to make. We hit up some cool spots though and I had a great time so it was worth the late night. Took off from work today and slept in until noon which is FANTASTIC. Woke up, cooked my breakfast and watched Sportscenter for an hour or so. I love how bias they are with Manny's steroid allegations yet they totally killed A-Rod when he came out. I can't believe how obviously Boston slanted ESPN is yet I still watch it... go figure. Had an additional meal before I left to hit up the gym. Got there and I was the ONLY person at the gym... the supervisor wasnt even there. So I once again cranked my music and let it fly.

Felt REAL good on my DB exercises! I was still groggy from sleeping late on my BB presses but put up good numbers anyway. The DB flyes felt like NOTHING; probably could have bumped the weights up to 75 on the last set. My main concern is to keep my shoulder healthy by not straining too much and keeping rigid form throughout all my movements especially on presses... gotta use the chest to move the weight and not the front delts. I also tried Jud's (or I think I did) growth formula on my tricep work. Jud if I did it wrong/right please tell me! It was weird how the light to heavy sets were so much easier than the heavy to light... possibly my body was conserving energy on the 1st portion because it knew heavy weights were coming up next. Once again the subconscious controlling the workout; if I ever learn one thing from bodybuilding it is that you body is much more capable than you ever think.

Well I am out for the evening on a DINNER CRUISE so I will be checking back with you guys tomorrow for BACK and BICEPS day!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wow i was not aware of the post count thing:dunno:...
You may want to try some VPX Glucosacream or Now Topical Celadrin for your shoulder problem.

Solidarity

Awards
I´m in, great log.
Thanks man I am gonna try to add MORE stuff and get this thing really rolling!

Wow i was not aware of the post count thing:dunno:...
You may want to try some VPX Glucosacream or Now Topical Celadrin for your shoulder problem.
I actually just ordered a tub of Animal Flex... I might get that VPX stuff too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
paint it black, hell yeah. that and whiter shade of pale and white room are favorite oldie's, along with in the beginning by elp. great taste in music-imo.

Solidarity

Awards
paint it black, hell yeah. that and whiter shade of pale and white room are favorite oldie's, along with in the beginning by elp. great taste in music-imo.
Told you I would play Paint it Black soon :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Told you I would play Paint it Black soon :cheers:
that song makes me think of all the things that were going on in my youth-i love it anyways. :thanks:

Solidarity

Awards
Day SIX - BACK & BICEPS

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 3: 0.5 pounds turkey cold cuts, pepperjack cheese in a whole wheat wrap
-Workout-
Meal 5: 1 naked burrito from Qdoba (GOTTA GET THAT MEXICAN FOOD)
Meal 6: 2 chicken breasts with a small salad

Pulldowns
  • 100 x 25
  • 150 x 20
  • 200 x 15
  • 250 x 12
  • 275 x 10
  • 200 x 20
BB Rows
  • 135 x 20
  • 225 x 15
  • 275 x 10
  • 315 x 8
  • 405 x 6 (using some body english)
Cable Rows
  • 200 x 20
  • 250 x 15
  • 250 x 12 --> 150 x 12
Behind-The-Neck Pulldowns
  • 150 x 12
  • 150 x 12
  • 150 x 12
DB Alternating Curls
  • 40s x 15
  • 50s x 12
  • 60s x 10
  • 70s x 8
  • 50s x 12
  • 50s x 10 --> 25s x 10
Journey- Don't Stop Believin'
Journey- Wheel In The Sky
Journey- Any Way You Want It
Eric Clapton- After Midnight
Eric Clapton- Cocaine
Eric Clapton- Crossroads
Eric Clapton- Let It Rain
The Clash- London Calling
The Clash- Jimmy Jazz
The Clash- Spanish Bombs
The Clash- Rudie Can't Fail

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Well in for another installment of the P-MAG/CYCLE ASSIST log, day six is BACK & BICEP day which always promises to be a good one. Woke up late again because I can! Was really lazy and rolled around in bed for a few hours but sometimes that is the best thing for ya. Had my super yummy breakfast... Ezekiel bread is DA BOMB. Watched the Yankee game which was awesome and I can't believe I missed A-Rods bomb in the 11th. Went to the gym halfway in the game so I missed a lot of the juicy action.

Everything went awesome during the lift... pulldowns felt fantastic and that usually is the key to the workout. I always do either pullups or pulldowns to start back day and if they are strong, the rest of my workout is usually strong as well. Today they felt pretty good so I went into BB Rows with a super sharp focus. There is definitely some extra boost that is noticable coming from the P-MAG. The pumps from the pulldowns were fantastic which usually isn't the case and my back got SUPER pumped up during rows. As you could see my rows were really strong today; the 405 set is almost like a shrug/row but doing them every once in a while really BLASTS the shiat out of my back. Waking up the day after doing 405 rows hardcore ALWAYS results in a sore upper back! The rest of my workout was mainly focused on PUMPING UP and really feeling my back pull the weight. Ended the workout with CURLS which felt AWESOME. The pump was insane and my strength has noticeably shot up. P-MAG is kicking in and kicking my ass!

On the prohormone side, no side effects to report yet. Usually I respond well to PH's like H-Drol which are more mild so I was going into this log thinking the same thing. My blood pressure has been normal and I def attribute this to the CYCLE ASSIST. All good things to report so far!

Solidarity

Awards
I agree, Cycle Assist is a very effective product. When i used it w/ my PP/E-stane cycle i had pretty much Zero sides...3 days after i stopped using it (in pct ) i started betting acne .
well in that case i might have to buy an extra bottle!

Solidarity

Awards
Day EIGHT- SHOULDERS & TRAPS

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 3: Sushi buffet!
-Workout-
Meal 5: 2 cups turkey chili with side of broccoli
Meal 6: 2 chicken breasts with a small salad

Flat BB Bench
  • 135 x 20
  • 225 x 15
  • 275 x 10
  • 315 x 5
  • 225 x 20
Lateral DB Raises
  • 20 x 20
  • 25 x 15
  • 30 x 12
  • 30 x 10 --> 15 x 12
Bent Over DB Raises
  • 20 x 15
  • 25 x 10
  • 25 x 10
Face Pulls
  • 130 x 12
  • 130 x 12
  • 130 x 12
DB Shrugs
  • 120 x 20
  • 120 x 20
  • 120 x 20
  • 120 x 20 (it is the biggest DB lol)
Guns N' Roses- Appetite for Destruction full album!

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Well this is day eight out of 28 and things are chugging along quite well with 20 more days to go on the P-MAG portion of the cycle before post-cycle therapy starts up. So far no side effects to report which is awesome. Before I was given this opportunity from Competitive Edge Labs I was going to jump into a harsher compound like P-Plex but I am glad I got a shot to try P-MAG. I definitely feel like CYCLE ASSIST has helped out by mitigating any potential sides but no acne, high BP, hair loss, lethargy... nothing of the sort! So far I do feel a difference mentally and physically in both my swagger in the gym and out of the gym so P-MAG is starting to work its magic.

For today it was a big rush from the start. I woke up and had to pick up my tuxedo for the dinner I was attending and also had to get my hair cut and cash a few checks. As you can see for my pre-workout meal I hit up my local SUSHI BUFFET for some raw fish! Finished off the three plates of sushi with some watermelon and oranges. Damnnnnn son!

The workout went very well; instead of doing some sort of overhead pressing I decided to hit flat bench to get more work for my chest. I did not go super heavy on the bench presses but instead opted for a more volume/pump approach. The final set of 315 was dropped to 225 with only 30 seconds rest for a grueling burn set. Everything else in the workout was standard fare for shoulder day... the only difference being doing extra sets of DB shrugs instead of going over and loading up the BB for some heavy cheat shrugs. That will be next week instead!

Looking forward to the coming days since I feel like P-MAG is going to show me it's true colors in this coming week!

Solidarity

Awards
Day NINE- OFF

Alright gents, today SHOULD be my normal ARM DAY but I definitely tweaked something in my shoulder yesterday during some point in my workout. The odd thing is that I did not feel anything wrong during the workout nor did anything bother me terribly throughout the evening. I woke up today and it feels like a baseball bat hit my front delt. I suspect flat bench did this and its not even my BAD SHOULDER... its my GOOD SHOULDER! So I am going to take today easy... just had a big nap and trying to get food and water in to help my body recover. I will wake up tomorrow and see how it feels and then go into the gym for an arm workout if everything feels better.

Fingers crossed!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright gents, today SHOULD be my normal ARM DAY but I definitely tweaked something in my shoulder yesterday during some point in my workout. The odd thing is that I did not feel anything wrong during the workout nor did anything bother me terribly throughout the evening. I woke up today and it feels like a baseball bat hit my front delt. I suspect flat bench did this and its not even my BAD SHOULDER... its my GOOD SHOULDER! So I am going to take today easy... just had a big nap and trying to get food and water in to help my body recover. I will wake up tomorrow and see how it feels and then go into the gym for an arm workout if everything feels better.

Fingers crossed!
OHH!! That sucks...:raincloud:

Solidarity

Awards
OHH!! That sucks...:raincloud:
I am hoping its just some inflammation because I have never had problems with my right shoulder. Well today I woke up and it does feel better but not nearly 100%. Lets see how things go later in the day. :worried:

Solidarity

Awards
Well I took a few Advil earlier (2 tablets) and the pain in my shoulder has subsided quite a bit so HOPEFULLY this is just inflamation but we shall see. I took today off as well... will bookmark... and lets see what tomorrow bring.

Solidarity

Awards
Day THIRTEEN- Arms

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 3: 2 cans of tuna with natty PB
-Workout-
Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and large salad
Meal 6: 50g casein protein in water

Standing BB Curls
  • 40 x 20
  • 60 x 15
  • 80 x 12
  • 100 x 10
Standing DB Curls
  • 45 x 12
  • 50 x 10
  • 35 x 15
Machine Preacher Curls
  • 80 x 10
  • 80 x 10
Rope Pushdowns
  • 100 x 15
  • 120 x 12
  • 140 x 10
Straight Bar Pushdowns
  • 150 x 12
  • 150 x 12
  • 150 x 12
One Arm Reverse Pushdowns
  • 40 x 10
  • 50 x 10
  • 60 x 10
iPod is hidden in a box somewhere that I havent unpacked yet :(

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Well I am back in action ready to get this going again after a HECTIC week! On thursday I had to move out of my apartment and into a new place... bigger and less rent. As you all already know, I jacked up my shoulder pretty good on my last shoulder day. I still have no idea what is wrong with it or how I injured it in the first place but let me tell you, I HATE BEING INJURED! Moving out was especially hard because my shoulder wouldn't let me carry heavy things too easily so I had to make more trips back and forth between the apartment and car. I am just so relieved to be finally recovering somewhat and to have finished that big move so I can get back to training. The diagnosis so far is that I can do certain movements without any pain, others with a little pain, and some are just terrible like flat bench and overhead pressing. I went through the gym initally to see what exercises felt best and for today, arms felt good so I went with it. I did some pullups and rows and they did not bother me so much so tomorrow will be back day. I just have to play this by ear and not re-injure myself but at the same time keep training with the necessary intensity.

Well my workout went pretty well... the numbers are certainly not there but this session was more of a feeler workout to see where I am at health wise and to see what approach I will take for the rest of the P-MAG cycle. So far things are promising and I had two comments today at the gym... one guy telling me I got bigger and another guy commenting on my waist slimming down. The swollen look I get when training on P-MAG certainly helps! All the tricep movements for this workout were 100% pain free, some curling movements like the preacher did aggrevate things so I only did 2 sets of them. All in all it was a successful day back albeit not exactly where I want to be at this time during the cycle.

Hopefully tomorrow's back day goes smoothly!

Solidarity

Awards
Day FOURTEEN- Legs

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 5 slices turkey bacon
Meal 3: 1 cup chili
-Workout-
Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and pasta salad

Leg Extensions
  • 40 x 30
  • 60 x 20
  • 80 x 15
  • 100 x 12
  • 150 x 10
Back Squats
  • 135 x 25
  • 225 x 15
  • 315 x 10
  • 405 x 8
Front Squats
  • 225 x 12
  • 225 x 12
  • 225 x 12
Stiff Leg Deadlifts
  • 135 x 15
  • 225 x 10
  • 275 x 8
Standing Calve Raises
  • 500 x 12
  • 500 x 12
  • 500 x 12
iPod is still in some box... gotta unpack and stop being lazy!

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Well instead of doing back I decided to go and hit legs because my shoulder was a little sore going into the gym. Overall though everyday has been much better for my shoulder and hopefully in the coming days it improves even more. It was nice to be able to get a full workout in without having anything bother me... the only hard part was getting my arms to hold the bar during back squats because my shoulder was sore but it was not a major issue. I was really surprised how strong my back squats were. The P-MAG has kicked in hardcore and my legs were SWOLLEN throughout my whole workout. I usually only get 405 on back squats for 4 or 5 so I was super surprised to get 8 without having a spotter help the final reps. Then going over into front squats I could have easily went up more weight... possibly to around 245 or higher but I wanted to keep the reps high which is how my quads really respond. SLDL are always fun and really beat the hell out of my hamstrings so going heavy on those is ALWAYS the way to go.

On the cycle side of things, no side effects to report. Any acne that I would usually get which is very minimal is no existant since day 1 and my blood pressure is normal. I usually check my BP every other day and it has maintained throughout my cycle. CYCLE ASSIST has definitely been an asset on cycle and I plan on taking it throughout my post cycle therapy. P-MAG has been great so far, I can definitely see the strength gains from this compound and wetness has not been an issue so far as some cuts are starting to really come through on my upper body.

So it looks like tomorrow will be back day, see you then!

Solidarity

Awards
Day FIFTEEN- Off

Due to the holiday my gym was closed today. Will be back tomorrow with an update after my back workout!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NO Cycle Assist is not enough ...ex. PCT- Inhibit E/PCT Assist /Suppress C
wow-that looks like a great pct.:cheers:

Solidarity

Awards
Day SIXTEEN- Arms

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 5 slices turkey bacon
Meal 3: 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup brocolli
-Workout-
Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and salad

Straight Bar Curls
  • 40 x 20
  • 60 x 12
  • 80 x 10
  • 100 x 10
  • 120 x 8
  • 140 x 7
Dumbbell Curls
  • 45 x 12
  • 55 x 10
  • 65 x 8
Cable Curls
  • 150 x 10
  • 130 x 15
  • 100 x 20
Rope Pushdowns
  • 100 x 20
  • 130 x 15
  • 160 x 10
  • 150 x 12
Straight Bar Pushdowns
  • 200 x 15
  • 200 x 15
  • 200 x 15
Reverse EZ-Bar Pushdowns
  • 100 x 10 --> 50 x 20
  • 100 x 10 --> 50 x 20
  • 100 x 10 --> 50 x 20
Led Zeppelin- Good Times Bad Times
Led Zeppelin- Communication Breakdown
Led Zeppelin- Dazed and Confused
Led Zeppelin- Whole Lotta Love
Led Zeppelin- Ramble On
Led Zeppelin- Heartbreaker
Led Zeppelin- Since I've Been Loving You
Led Zeppelin- Black Dog

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Well today I went to the gym with the intention of working back but my shoulder was just not going to have it. I feel like I can be back in the gym working hard full time but just wanted to take an extra day to ensure everything is okay before going at it hardcore. Tomorrow I will definitely be hitting back but not pushing myself TOO hard as I do not want to reinjure myself and be back at square one. The only good thing to come of this is that I will be hitting legs more frequently to make up for the lack of upper body volume I can take. So hopefully my legs get bigger and stronger!

Anyway, this workout was better than my previous arm workout. My weights were up across the board and I beasted out my straight bar curls. Did not go too heavy on biceps because I tried to keep the form as strict as possible and it certainly paid off with the huge pump I got in my biceps. Triceps felt fantastic... all the exercises were strong as hell and I had to finish up the workout with some drop sets to really swell up my triceps. My arms are definitely improving and looking pretty beastly. Maybe I can finally break up near 20 inches on this cycle... we shall see!

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
hEY BRO GREAT WORK OUTS , YOU GOTTA BE A BEAST LIKE ME HAHA JK ABOUT ME, BUT YA REVIEW LOOKS COOL, YOU LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL MUSIC LIKE ME THATS COOL.
I was listening to sunshine of your love during one of my abb routines, gotta bunch ac/dc, gns & roses you could be mine etc, crue live wire etc..black sbbth, DIO etc.chili peppers city of angels, Accept balls to the wall.

Any how you got CEL'S p mag and cycle assist cool hit it hard

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Sol,
looks like the cycle is treating you well so far. Just a few things I noticed while skimming through:

1) Are you listing the correct dosages in your first post?
2) No need for a serm for this one. I'm almost a week into pct and it's been a seemless transition with a pretty "mild" otc pct plan.

Btw, i KNEW bigT would like your playlists :head:

Feel free to ask if you have any questions bud.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Sol,
looks like the cycle is treating you well so far. Just a few things I noticed while skimming through:

1) Are you listing the correct dosages in your first post?
2) No need for a serm for this one. I'm almost a week into pct and it's been a seemless transition with a pretty "mild" otc pct plan.

Btw, i KNEW bigT would like your playlists :head:

Feel free to ask if you have any questions bud.
hell yeah, led zep's whole lotta love really lets john bohnam shine as a monster of the drums. stone's paint it black-says it all. man in a box is good so is stp's plush. man has great taste in music.

Solidarity

Awards
Day SEVENTEEN- Back

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 2 slices whole wheat bread
Meal 3: 2 cans of tuna in a whole wheat wrap
-Workout-
Meal 5: 1 cup of beef chili with piece of italian bread

Pulldowns
  • 100 x 30
  • 150 x 20
  • 200 x 15
  • 250 x 10
BB Rows
  • 225 x 15
  • 245 x 10
  • 265 x 5
DB Deadlifts
  • 120 x 10
  • 140 x 10
  • 160 x 8
Cable Rows
  • 150 x 10
  • 160 x 10
  • 180 x 12 --> 90 x 12
Motley Crue- Dr Feelgood
Motley Crue- Sticky Sweet
Motley Crue- Kickstart My Heart
Motley Crue- Rattlesnake Shake
Van Halen- And The Cradle Will Rock
Van Halen- Eruption
Van Halen- Panama
Van Halen- Hot For Teacher
Van Halen- Runnin' With The Devil

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Today was the first day that I had to not either do arms or legs so I was pretty pumped going in and felt Dr Feelgood was very approriate for the moment. My shoulder was still sore and honestly I could have easily not done a workout today to rest but the iron beckons. I kept all the weights light across the board and tried to really focus on form and when I felt my shoulder shoot pain I stopped immediately especially during pulldowns which hurt the most. I know I shouldn't have worked out unless I felt 100% but this cycle is not going on forever and I can rest afterwards.

The workout went really well and I felt really good on dumbbell deadlifts. I usually do barbell deads but wanted to change things up a bit and was really glad I did. My rows were obviously done very lightly because I usually am up over 315 for rows and can easily go up to 400+ when I feel good. I was happy with everything overall because I was able to get my back some work and also just get into the gym. Tomorrow I will def take it easier and let things heal up to get ready for a chest day. Keep checking up because things are just going to get more interesting from here on!!