CEL P-Mag / CEL Cycle Assist

Solidarity

Awards
Hey Sol,
looks like the cycle is treating you well so far. Just a few things I noticed while skimming through:

1) Are you listing the correct dosages in your first post?
2) No need for a serm for this one. I'm almost a week into pct and it's been a seemless transition with a pretty "mild" otc pct plan.

Btw, i KNEW bigT would like your playlists :head:

Feel free to ask if you have any questions bud.
I am dosing it at 100mg per day... never got around to changing that lol

Thanks though for the comments! I will be checking in with you once I start to wind down into PCT or if anything pops up. Keep checking up with me... good things to come:006:

hell yeah, led zep's whole lotta love really lets john bohnam shine as a monster of the drums. stone's paint it black-says it all. man in a box is good so is stp's plush. man has great taste in music.
Hell yea man I am feelin' you on that one

hEY BRO GREAT WORK OUTS , YOU GOTTA BE A BEAST LIKE ME HAHA JK ABOUT ME, BUT YA REVIEW LOOKS COOL, YOU LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL MUSIC LIKE ME THATS COOL.
I was listening to sunshine of your love during one of my abb routines, gotta bunch ac/dc, gns & roses you could be mine etc, crue live wire etc..black sbbth, DIO etc.chili peppers city of angels, Accept balls to the wall.

ALL good stuff bro... check out my latest playlist you will like
Any how you got CEL'S p mag and cycle assist cool hit it hard

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
Take it easy on your shoulder .You may have to lower your weight a bit, or even give it rest.
I had an injury in my right delt,rotary cuff.Had to quit shoulder exercises for quite awhile.It took forever to heal. Its pretty much ok now but not a 100%

Solidarity

Awards
Day EIGHTEEN & NINETEEN- OFF

Hey fellas I am back from a two day layoff due to travelling for work. My job had me travel to Kansas City for a Friday and Saturday to meet with the resident engineer for the project I am about to get working on. It was probably a good thing to get some extra days off to rest up my aching shoulder because it feels really good today and I am going to go in the gym and try to work chest. Check back for a report later!

Solidarity

Awards
Take it easy on your shoulder .You may have to lower your weight a bit, or even give it rest.
I had an injury in my right delt,rotary cuff.Had to quit shoulder exercises for quite awhile.It took forever to heal. Its pretty much ok now but not a 100%
yea i hear you on that one. i had to deal with a rc injury in my left shoulder which healed and now i hurt the right shoulder!

Solidarity

Awards
Day TWENTY- Chest

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 5 slices turkey bacon
Meal 2: 50g protein in water
Meal 3: 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup brocolli
-Workout-
Meal 4: 50g protein in water
Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and salad
Meal 6: 50g casein protein in water

[size=+2]THE WORKOUT[/size]
Machine Press
  • 20 x 40
  • 30 x 30
  • 40 x 20
  • 50 x 20
  • 80 x 15
  • 100 x 12
  • 120 x 10
Hammer Strength Decline Press
  • 2 plates x 20
  • 4 plates x 15
  • 4 plates + 2 quarters x 10
Hammer Strength Flat Press
  • 4 plates x 10
  • 4 plates x 10
  • 4 plates x 10
Cable Flye
  • 50 x 12
  • 50 x 12
  • 50 x 12
[size=+2]THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST[/size]
Allman Brothers- Blue Sky
Allman Brothers- Jessica
Allman Brothers- Southbound
Allman Brothers- Whipping Post
AC/DC- You Shook Me All Night Long
AC/DC- Moneytalks
AC/DC- Highway To Hell
AC/DC- Have A Drink On Me
The Who- We Won't Get Fooled Again
The Who- Teenage Wasteland

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Well today was my first chest workout since I injured my shoulder two weeks ago. I was very nervous going in because I did not want to reinjure anything but thankfully I did not! Through my research online I have self-diagnosed myself with an anterior delt grade two strain which required 1-3 weeks of rest before training again. All my symptoms were consistent with this so I am pretty sure it is it... but I was back in the gym a day or two after I did it! OOPS! Anyway, here I am about to do chest with the knowledge that my shoulder is pretty mess up. I guess thats the kinda stuff that happens on P-MAG!!!

As you can tell, my weights were VERY low for my normal strength. I warmed up heavily on my first exercise and did not even attempt any free weight movements. I did go kinda heavy on the Hammer Strength movements because they felt pretty good with minimal pain being experianced. Overall though this workout was more of a feeler session to gauge where I am at in my recovery. So far, I feel like I can do a free weight chest session next time but keep the weights lower than usual. I will be in the gym tomorrow, day 21, for legs so check back!

For a quick cycle update, no side effects to report so far. No acne, no hair loss, no lethargy, etc. I see a visible hardening effect taking place with more muscularity starting to come through. My muscle hardness during exercise has increased with the pumps becoming really intense. So far so good!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long do you plan on stretching this out? Are you planning on increasing dosage at all? I'm not suggesting that you should or shouldn't, just curious as to your thoughts.

Solidarity

Awards
Day TWENTY ONE- Off/Cardio

Well because my chest/shoulders were so sore from the previous workout I decided to take a day off and get some running in. I did 45 minutes of jogging and then did some abs and calves. Suprisingly enough my calves inflated like balloons... damn P-MAG! lol

Today, day 22, I am going to be in the gym for back so check in later tonight because I will post the results right after instead of on my iphone at work lol

Solidarity

Awards
How long do you plan on stretching this out? Are you planning on increasing dosage at all? I'm not suggesting that you should or shouldn't, just curious as to your thoughts.
I have seen excellent results at my current dosages and feel like its a waste of money to increase it any further. Plus I have seen no sides, thanks def goes to Cycle Assist, but when you bump up dosages you increase your risk for sides.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have seen excellent results at my current dosages and feel like its a waste of money to increase it any further. Plus I have seen no sides, thanks def goes to Cycle Assist, but when you bump up dosages you increase your risk for sides.
Good thinking :thumbsup:

MW,
just a comment on your post above, I thought PP stayed in my system longer than any other desinger into pct. It's hit or miss with how it binds to the androgen receptor, so it's possilbe that the pct acne was from the phera.

On the other hand, I know you like your 6oxo/trione. That binds REALLY hard to androgen receptor for me. It's the ONLY thing out there that gives me acne and it may have been the culprit for you as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got to throw a good word in for cycle assist, bp was within normal range even at 150mg of xtren. btw-i would have added 'one way out' to the allmans, but not bad.

Solidarity

Awards
Day TWENTY TWO- Back

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 2 pieces WW toast
Meal 2: Turkey with mustard on WW wrap
Meal 3: PBJ smoothie from Planet Smoothie
-Workout-

Pulldowns
  • 100 x 20
  • 150 x 15
  • 200 x 12
  • 250 x 9
  • 275 x 7
Deadlifts
  • 225 x 15
  • 315 x 10
  • 405 x 5
  • 495 x 2
  • 585 x 1
  • 605 x 1
Hammer Strength Seated Rows
  • 4 plates x 15
  • 4 plates x 15
  • 4 plates x 15
Eric Clapton- After Midnight
Eric Clapton- Cocaine
Eric Clapton- Let It Rain
Iron Maiden- Run to the Hills
Iron Maiden- Number of the Beast
Iron Maiden- The Trooper
Iron Maiden- Two Minutes to Midnight
Motley Crue- Kickstart My Heart
Motely Crue- Rattlesnake Shake
Motley Crue- Girls Girls Girls

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
This is all you really need to read:

Iron Maiden + P-Mag = 605 pounds

Solidarity

Awards
Training Trip

On the heels of that brutal workout I will be heading out of state for a week of training starting Friday and into next Thursday.

I will be lifting at a nearby gym and will try to find a WiFi hotspot (hotel has none) but I will be logging each workout on my computer and will post them all when I get back if need be.

sorry i know it stinks :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
605 on dl, is that a pr?

Solidarity

Awards
Day TWENTY THREE- Shoulders

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 6 egg omelet with 2 pieces whole wheat toast
Meal 2: Turkey with mustard on WW wrap
Meal 3: 50g whey protein with 2 tbsp of natty PB
-Workout-

Overhead DB Press
  • 40 x 20
  • 60 x 15
  • 80 x 10
  • 100 x 8
Overhead BB Press
  • 135 x 15
  • 185 x 10
  • 225 x 7
Side DB Raises
  • 20 x 20
  • 20 x 20
  • 20 x 20
Rear DB Raises
  • 15 x 10
  • 20 x 8
  • 25 x 5 --> 10 x 8
AC/DC- Highway To Hell
AC/DC- Money Talks
AC/DC- Whole Lotta Rosie
AC/DC- Heatseeker
AC/DC- TNT
AC/DC- Have a Drink On Me
Led Zep- Communication Breakdown
Led Zep- Good Times Bad Times
Led Zep- Black Dog
Rolling Stones- She Was Hot
Rolling Stones- Honkey Tonk Women

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Well today was my 1st day of my training trip down here in Alabama... my first training trip of my new job so its kind of exciting. There is a gym on the Army base here that I can use to train in for free so that has been a huge relief for me. The diet will be a constant struggle considering my friends on the trip with me will want to eat out all the time so I will have to keep my diet in check through will power. I did buy whole wheat bread, natty PB, natty jelly, tuna, etc to make sammitches in the room along with all my protein powders like a crazy bastard.

Well there are only five days left after today of weight training while on P-MAG. It has been a crazy log so far with the injuries, all the PRs, and all the insane gym sessions and all I can say is that I have enjoyed it all! Well except the injuries lol.

Today was my first dedicated shoulder workout in a long time so it felt really good to get in the gym and start blasting delts again. Everything felt really good and I was even up to the 100 pound DBs on overheads again which is a huge relief. The pumps were insane as they have been this whole cycle. I am super impressed with the way P-Mag makes me feel during my workouts and honestly don't want to stop!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice results. It sounds like you agree with my assessment that Pmag is a real "feel good" compound :D

Solidarity

Awards
Day TWENTY FOUR- Arms

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 6 egg omelet with 2 pieces whole wheat toast
Meal 2: Tuna out of the can with lemon juice
-Workout-

Straight Bar Curls -- Rope Pushdowns
  • 50 x 20 -- 80 x 20
  • 70 x 15 -- 100 x 15
  • 95 x 12 -- 110 x 12
  • 115 x 10 -- 125 x 10
  • 135 x 7 -- 150 x 7
  • 155 x 5 -- 175 x 5
DB Curls -- Lying EZ Bar Extensions
  • 50 x 12 -- 100 x 12
  • 60 x 10 -- 120 x 10
  • 70 x 8 -- 135 x 8
  • 80 x 6 -- 155 x 6
Cable EZ Bar Curls -- Reverse EZ Bar Pushdowns
  • 150 x 12 -- 100 x 12
  • 150 x 12 -- 100 x 12
  • 150 x 12 -- 100 x 12
The Clash- London Calling
The Clash- Magnificen Seven
The Clash- Rudie Can't Fail
The Clash- Rockin' the Casbah
Allman Brothers- Jessica
Allman Brothers- Whipping Post
Allman Brothers- Southbound
Motorhead- Bomber
Motorhead- Ace of Spades
Motorhead- Dead Men Tell No Tales
Motorhead- Stay Clean
Motorhead- No Class
Motorhead- Damage Case

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
Today was ther 24th of the 28th day of my P-Mag cycle and its really sad that things will be winding down soon. Lately the "on" feeling has been excellent and I haven't felt this great on any designer compound and that includes H-Drol, Tren and Bold. The pumps during my workouts have been excellent and really is a great motivational tool during the workout to see how much you can pump yourself up.

For the workout I decided to try and see how much I could pump up my arms so I went with a classic pulling/pushing muslce workout that Arnold would use in his contest prep. This is probably the only pull/push superset that I can handle... back/chest is just too grueling with the weights I want to use but my arms have extra-ordinary recovery and can be pushed pretty hard during workouts. As you can see my weights were DEFINITELY up this session over the last... straight bar curls were SUPER STRONG and I blew past 135 like it was nothing. Even my DB curls after the BB curls were very strong. Triceps blew up like a ballooon and I wish I had pictures to show the craziness. I keep forgeting to bring my iPhone with me to the gym so I have to remember to do it because there are some good things going on here. Tomorrow, day 25 will be off and day 26 will be a chest/tricep workout. Day 27 will be back/biceps and day 28, the final day of the cycle will be shoulders/traps.

Solidarity

Awards
Nice results. It sounds like you agree with my assessment that Pmag is a real "feel good" compound :D
Yea man the "on" feeling is one of the greatest things about this compound along with the pumps and strength.

Solidarity

Awards
Day TWENTY SIX- Chest/Triceps

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 10 egg white omelet with 2 pieces whole wheat toast
Meal 2: Chicken cutlet with BBQ sauce and potatoes
-Workout-

Flat BB Bench Press
  • 135 x 20
  • 185 x 15
  • 225 x 12
  • 275 x 10
  • 315 x 6
  • 365 x 4
Hammer Strength Flat Press (plates per side)
  • 2 plates x 15
  • 3 plates x 10
  • 4 plates x 8
  • 5 plates x 4 --> 3 plates x 8
Flat DB Press
  • 85 x 12
  • 105 x 10
  • 125 x 8
Flat DB Flye
  • 40 x 20
  • 60 x 12
  • 75 x 10
Rolling Stones- Satisfaction
Rolling Stones- You Can't Always Get What You Want
Rolling Stones- Street Fighting Man
Rolling Stones- Tumbling Dice
Rolling Stones- Sympathy for the Devil
Van Halen- And The Cradle Will Rock
Van Halen- Dance The Night Away
Van Halen- Panama
Van Halen- Jump
Led Zeppelin- Rock and Roll
Led Zeppelin- Black Dog
Led Zeppelin- Dazed and Confused

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
It felt really good to finally get into the gym for a real chest workout... my mind is playing tricks on me making me think my chest has shrunk :( Well today I went in and warmed up my shoulder really well and did a lot of stretching with the broom stick so it was very warm going into my sets. Flat bench press was a fukin EXPLOSION of strength. 365 pounds was my max going into the cycle and I got it for four and could have gotten more if I had a spotter! Hammer Strength flat presses were beastly too; I actually do not remember the last time I used more than 3 plates of that machine so it felt good to nearly max out the thing. The guy who works the door at the gym saw me loading it up and thought I was out of my mind... no I am on P-MAG thats all! Everything else in the workout was heavy because you know once you get into the gym and set the tone on your first exercise you have to ride that wave. Now you are probably wondering why I did not do triceps... well let me just tell you that at the end of this workout I honestly couldnt pushdown 10 pounds. My triceps were SWOLLEN and completely EXHAUSTED! No reason to overwork them considering I was feeling very Yatesy hitting side triceps and watching the horseshoe come in.

Tomorrow, day 27 will be back and biceps so check back! :D

Solidarity

Awards
Day TWENTY EIGHT- Back/Biceps

[size=+2]THE DIET[/size]
Meal 1: 2 cups egg whites with bowl of oatmeal
Meal 2: Beef tenderloin with potatoes
Meal 3: 50g whey protein
-Workout-
Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and brocolli

Pulldowns
  • 100 x 20
  • 150 x 15
  • 200 x 12
  • 250 x 10
  • 280 x 6
BB Rows
  • 225 x 15
  • 315 x 12
  • 405 x 9
DB Rows
  • 100 x 15
  • 120 x 12
  • 140 x 10
Pullups (bodyweight)
Deads
  • 315 x 12
  • 405 x 5
  • 315 x 10
BB Curls
  • 135 x 10
  • 155 x 7
  • 100 x 20
Ozzy Osbourne- Crazy Train
Ozzy Osbourne- No More Tears
Rolling Stones- Sad Sad Sad
Rolling Stones- Harlem Shuffle
Rolling Stones- Tumbling Dice
Rolling Stones- Honky Tonk Women
Rolling Stones- It's Only Rock & Roll
Rolling Stones- Jumpin' Jack Flash
Rolling Stones- She Was Hot

[size=+2]THOUGHTS[/size]
I took yesterday off, day 27 because of how sore I was from chest day and I really wanted to have a good back day which I think in hindsight was the right move to make! This workout was SUPER INTENSE as you can tell by the weights I moved. I was really feeling jacked up my entire workout and just beasted the weights around. It really feels good to be able to push myself again since my shoulder injury hindered any monkey business. My first exercise of the day was really strong and that set the tone for the rest of the workout. Going into rows I just kept loading weight on to the bar and it didn't phase me one bit. To finish off the workout I did some bodyweight pullups and deadlifts to finish off the workout.

Well today was the final day off the "cycle" part of the log. It is really sad to be finishing up P-MAG as it has been really good to me and the log has been a fun ride. I have definitely hit some new all-time personal records which will be hard to match but I look forward to the challenge during PCT. My plan is to take a day or two off after the P-MAG is ended, which is tomorrow and the day after and then start up into my PCT cycle. I do this because there are still P-MAG metabolites floating around in my bloodstream and I want to give my body a short break before I start up the PCT compounds. I know this is against common belief which says to start immediately after but I have done this in the past and one day off in between usually helps me keep my gains from the cycle. I will be updating the log during PCT so keep tuned!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Remind us how you dosed Pmag and what your pct plan is gonna be?

Is a Pmag review coming up?

Glad you enjoyed the compound! I definately did too brotha :head:

Solidarity

Awards
PCT Update

Hey brothers it is time for a PCT update. As you all know this is week one of my PCT after an exciting ending to my cycle. My PCT is detailed in my first post of the thread and I will be running CYCLE ASSIST throughout my whole PCT. I actually bought a new bottle (or two lol) because I liked it so much. Honestly do not run a cycle without it... it is that good.

So far the weights have been very consistent throughout my whole PCT and I have not noticed any water weight retention moreso than normal. I have been eating EXTRA food to help my body hold on to the extra muscle mass I have added.

Start Weight: 268lbs
End Weight: 277lbs

Start Bench: ~335
End Bench (with shoulder injury): 365 for reps

Start Deadlift: 550
End Deadlift: 605

I will post tomorrow's ARM workout in the style of my cycle posts because I miss posting in this log

Animal212

Animal212

Awards
Looking forward to see how much you gain. I'm starting my p-mag cycle in 2 weeks.