CEL P-Mag / CEL Cycle Assist - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

CEL P-Mag / CEL Cycle Assist

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Day FIFTEEN- Off

Due to the holiday my gym was closed today. Will be back tomorrow with an update after my back workout!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

do you have a pct?

or is cycle assit enough?
  3. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rammy222 View Post
    do you have a pct?

or is cycle assit enough?
    NO Cycle Assist is not enough ...ex. PCT- Inhibit E/PCT Assist /Suppress C

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    NO Cycle Assist is not enough ...ex. PCT- Inhibit E/PCT Assist /Suppress C
    wow-that looks like a great pct.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow-that looks like a great pct.
    i'm a big fan of the straight nolva pct but i know others feel as if it is overkill
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Day SIXTEEN- Arms

THE DIET
    Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 5 slices turkey bacon
    Meal 2: 50g protein in water
    Meal 3: 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup brocolli
    -Workout-
    Meal 4: 50g protein in water
    Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and salad
    Meal 6: 50g casein protein in water

THE WORKOUT
    Straight Bar Curls
    • 40 x 20
    • 60 x 12
    • 80 x 10
    • 100 x 10
    • 120 x 8
    • 140 x 7

Dumbbell Curls
    • 45 x 12
    • 55 x 10
    • 65 x 8

Cable Curls
    • 150 x 10
    • 130 x 15
    • 100 x 20

Rope Pushdowns
    • 100 x 20
    • 130 x 15
    • 160 x 10
    • 150 x 12

Straight Bar Pushdowns
    • 200 x 15
    • 200 x 15
    • 200 x 15

Reverse EZ-Bar Pushdowns
    • 100 x 10 --> 50 x 20
    • 100 x 10 --> 50 x 20
    • 100 x 10 --> 50 x 20

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    Led Zeppelin- Good Times Bad Times
    Led Zeppelin- Communication Breakdown
    Led Zeppelin- Dazed and Confused
    Led Zeppelin- Whole Lotta Love
    Led Zeppelin- Ramble On
    Led Zeppelin- Heartbreaker
    Led Zeppelin- Since I've Been Loving You
    Led Zeppelin- Rock and Roll
    Led Zeppelin- Black Dog

THOUGHTS
    Well today I went to the gym with the intention of working back but my shoulder was just not going to have it. I feel like I can be back in the gym working hard full time but just wanted to take an extra day to ensure everything is okay before going at it hardcore. Tomorrow I will definitely be hitting back but not pushing myself TOO hard as I do not want to reinjure myself and be back at square one. The only good thing to come of this is that I will be hitting legs more frequently to make up for the lack of upper body volume I can take. So hopefully my legs get bigger and stronger!

Anyway, this workout was better than my previous arm workout. My weights were up across the board and I beasted out my straight bar curls. Did not go too heavy on biceps because I tried to keep the form as strict as possible and it certainly paid off with the huge pump I got in my biceps. Triceps felt fantastic... all the exercises were strong as hell and I had to finish up the workout with some drop sets to really swell up my triceps. My arms are definitely improving and looking pretty beastly. Maybe I can finally break up near 20 inches on this cycle... we shall see!
  7. New Member

hEY BRO GREAT WORK OUTS , YOU GOTTA BE A BEAST LIKE ME HAHA JK ABOUT ME, BUT YA REVIEW LOOKS COOL, YOU LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL MUSIC LIKE ME THATS COOL.
    I was listening to sunshine of your love during one of my abb routines, gotta bunch ac/dc, gns & roses you could be mine etc, crue live wire etc..black sbbth, DIO etc.chili peppers city of angels, Accept balls to the wall.

Any how you got CEL'S p mag and cycle assist cool hit it hard
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey Sol,
    looks like the cycle is treating you well so far. Just a few things I noticed while skimming through:

1) Are you listing the correct dosages in your first post?
    2) No need for a serm for this one. I'm almost a week into pct and it's been a seemless transition with a pretty "mild" otc pct plan.

Btw, i KNEW bigT would like your playlists

Feel free to ask if you have any questions bud.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey Sol,
    looks like the cycle is treating you well so far. Just a few things I noticed while skimming through:

2) No need for a serm for this one. I'm almost a week into pct and it's been a seemless transition with a pretty "mild" otc pct plan.

hell yeah, led zep's whole lotta love really lets john bohnam shine as a monster of the drums. stone's paint it black-says it all. man in a box is good so is stp's plush. man has great taste in music.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Day SEVENTEEN- Back

THE DIET
    Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 2 slices whole wheat bread
    Meal 3: 2 cans of tuna in a whole wheat wrap
    -Workout-
    Meal 5: 1 cup of beef chili with piece of italian bread

THE WORKOUT
    Pulldowns
    • 100 x 30
    • 150 x 20
    • 200 x 15
    • 250 x 10

BB Rows
    • 225 x 15
    • 245 x 10
    • 265 x 5

DB Deadlifts
    • 120 x 10
    • 140 x 10
    • 160 x 8

Cable Rows
    • 150 x 10
    • 160 x 10
    • 180 x 12 --> 90 x 12

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    Motley Crue- Dr Feelgood
    Motley Crue- Sticky Sweet
    Motley Crue- Kickstart My Heart
    Motley Crue- Rattlesnake Shake
    Van Halen- And The Cradle Will Rock
    Van Halen- Eruption
    Van Halen- Panama
    Van Halen- Hot For Teacher
    Van Halen- Runnin' With The Devil

THOUGHTS
    Today was the first day that I had to not either do arms or legs so I was pretty pumped going in and felt Dr Feelgood was very approriate for the moment. My shoulder was still sore and honestly I could have easily not done a workout today to rest but the iron beckons. I kept all the weights light across the board and tried to really focus on form and when I felt my shoulder shoot pain I stopped immediately especially during pulldowns which hurt the most. I know I shouldn't have worked out unless I felt 100% but this cycle is not going on forever and I can rest afterwards.

The workout went really well and I felt really good on dumbbell deadlifts. I usually do barbell deads but wanted to change things up a bit and was really glad I did. My rows were obviously done very lightly because I usually am up over 315 for rows and can easily go up to 400+ when I feel good. I was happy with everything overall because I was able to get my back some work and also just get into the gym. Tomorrow I will def take it easier and let things heal up to get ready for a chest day. Keep checking up because things are just going to get more interesting from here on!!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Hey Sol,

I am dosing it at 100mg per day... never got around to changing that lol

Thanks though for the comments! I will be checking in with you once I start to wind down into PCT or if anything pops up. Keep checking up with me... good things to come

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yeah, led zep's whole lotta love really lets john bohnam shine as a monster of the drums. stone's paint it black-says it all. man in a box is good so is stp's plush. man has great taste in music.
    Hell yea man I am feelin' you on that one

Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    hEY BRO GREAT WORK OUTS , YOU GOTTA BE A BEAST LIKE ME HAHA JK ABOUT ME, BUT YA REVIEW LOOKS COOL, YOU LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL MUSIC LIKE ME THATS COOL.
    I was listening to sunshine of your love during one of my abb routines, gotta bunch ac/dc, gns & roses you could be mine etc, crue live wire etc..black sbbth, DIO etc.chili peppers city of angels, Accept balls to the wall.

ALL good stuff bro... check out my latest playlist you will like
    Any how you got CEL'S p mag and cycle assist cool hit it hard
  12. New Member

Take it easy on your shoulder .You may have to lower your weight a bit, or even give it rest.
    I had an injury in my right delt,rotary cuff.Had to quit shoulder exercises for quite awhile.It took forever to heal. Its pretty much ok now but not a 100%
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Day EIGHTEEN & NINETEEN- OFF

Hey fellas I am back from a two day layoff due to travelling for work. My job had me travel to Kansas City for a Friday and Saturday to meet with the resident engineer for the project I am about to get working on. It was probably a good thing to get some extra days off to rest up my aching shoulder because it feels really good today and I am going to go in the gym and try to work chest. Check back for a report later!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    Take it easy on your shoulder .You may have to lower your weight a bit, or even give it rest.
    I had an injury in my right delt,rotary cuff.Had to quit shoulder exercises for quite awhile.It took forever to heal. Its pretty much ok now but not a 100%
    yea i hear you on that one. i had to deal with a rc injury in my left shoulder which healed and now i hurt the right shoulder!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Day TWENTY- Chest

THE DIET
    Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 5 slices turkey bacon
    Meal 3: 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup brocolli
    -Workout-

THE WORKOUT
    Machine Press
    • 20 x 40
    • 30 x 30
    • 40 x 20
    • 50 x 20
    • 80 x 15
    • 100 x 12
    • 120 x 10

Hammer Strength Decline Press
    • 2 plates x 20
    • 4 plates x 15
    • 4 plates + 2 quarters x 10

Hammer Strength Flat Press
    • 4 plates x 10
    • 4 plates x 10
    • 4 plates x 10

Cable Flye
    • 50 x 12
    • 50 x 12
    • 50 x 12

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    Allman Brothers- Blue Sky
    Allman Brothers- Jessica
    Allman Brothers- Southbound
    Allman Brothers- Whipping Post
    AC/DC- You Shook Me All Night Long
    AC/DC- Moneytalks
    AC/DC- Highway To Hell
    AC/DC- Have A Drink On Me
    The Who- We Won't Get Fooled Again
    The Who- Teenage Wasteland

THOUGHTS
    Well today was my first chest workout since I injured my shoulder two weeks ago. I was very nervous going in because I did not want to reinjure anything but thankfully I did not! Through my research online I have self-diagnosed myself with an anterior delt grade two strain which required 1-3 weeks of rest before training again. All my symptoms were consistent with this so I am pretty sure it is it... but I was back in the gym a day or two after I did it! OOPS! Anyway, here I am about to do chest with the knowledge that my shoulder is pretty mess up. I guess thats the kinda stuff that happens on P-MAG!!!

As you can tell, my weights were VERY low for my normal strength. I warmed up heavily on my first exercise and did not even attempt any free weight movements. I did go kinda heavy on the Hammer Strength movements because they felt pretty good with minimal pain being experianced. Overall though this workout was more of a feeler session to gauge where I am at in my recovery. So far, I feel like I can do a free weight chest session next time but keep the weights lower than usual. I will be in the gym tomorrow, day 21, for legs so check back!

For a quick cycle update, no side effects to report so far. No acne, no hair loss, no lethargy, etc. I see a visible hardening effect taking place with more muscularity starting to come through. My muscle hardness during exercise has increased with the pumps becoming really intense. So far so good!
  16. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds good Solid!!! Cycle Assist takes care of those sides pretty well!

Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

How long do you plan on stretching this out? Are you planning on increasing dosage at all? I'm not suggesting that you should or shouldn't, just curious as to your thoughts.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Day TWENTY ONE- Off/Cardio

Well because my chest/shoulders were so sore from the previous workout I decided to take a day off and get some running in. I did 45 minutes of jogging and then did some abs and calves. Suprisingly enough my calves inflated like balloons... damn P-MAG! lol

Today, day 22, I am going to be in the gym for back so check in later tonight because I will post the results right after instead of on my iphone at work lol
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

How long do you plan on stretching this out? Are you planning on increasing dosage at all? I'm not suggesting that you should or shouldn't, just curious as to your thoughts.
    I have seen excellent results at my current dosages and feel like its a waste of money to increase it any further. Plus I have seen no sides, thanks def goes to Cycle Assist, but when you bump up dosages you increase your risk for sides.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidarity View Post
    I have seen excellent results at my current dosages and feel like its a waste of money to increase it any further. Plus I have seen no sides, thanks def goes to Cycle Assist, but when you bump up dosages you increase your risk for sides.
    Good thinking

MW,
    just a comment on your post above, I thought PP stayed in my system longer than any other desinger into pct. It's hit or miss with how it binds to the androgen receptor, so it's possilbe that the pct acne was from the phera.

On the other hand, I know you like your 6oxo/trione. That binds REALLY hard to androgen receptor for me. It's the ONLY thing out there that gives me acne and it may have been the culprit for you as well.
  21. Diamond Member

got to throw a good word in for cycle assist, bp was within normal range even at 150mg of xtren. btw-i would have added 'one way out' to the allmans, but not bad.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Day TWENTY TWO- Back

THE DIET
    Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 2 pieces WW toast
    Meal 2: Turkey with mustard on WW wrap
    Meal 3: PBJ smoothie from Planet Smoothie
    -Workout-

THE WORKOUT
    Pulldowns
    • 100 x 20
    • 150 x 15
    • 200 x 12
    • 250 x 9
    • 275 x 7

Deadlifts
    • 225 x 15
    • 315 x 10
    • 405 x 5
    • 495 x 2
    • 585 x 1
    • 605 x 1

Hammer Strength Seated Rows
    • 4 plates x 15
    • 4 plates x 15
    • 4 plates x 15

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    Eric Clapton- After Midnight
    Eric Clapton- Cocaine
    Eric Clapton- Let It Rain
    Iron Maiden- Run to the Hills
    Iron Maiden- Number of the Beast
    Iron Maiden- The Trooper
    Iron Maiden- Two Minutes to Midnight
    Motley Crue- Kickstart My Heart
    Motely Crue- Rattlesnake Shake
    Motley Crue- Girls Girls Girls

THOUGHTS
    This is all you really need to read:

Iron Maiden + P-Mag = 605 pounds
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Training Trip

On the heels of that brutal workout I will be heading out of state for a week of training starting Friday and into next Thursday.

I will be lifting at a nearby gym and will try to find a WiFi hotspot (hotel has none) but I will be logging each workout on my computer and will post them all when I get back if need be.

sorry i know it stinks
  24. Diamond Member

605 on dl, is that a pr?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Day TWENTY THREE- Shoulders

THE DIET
    Meal 1: 6 egg omelet with 2 pieces whole wheat toast
    Meal 2: Turkey with mustard on WW wrap
    Meal 3: 50g whey protein with 2 tbsp of natty PB
    -Workout-

THE WORKOUT
    Overhead DB Press
    • 40 x 20
    • 60 x 15
    • 80 x 10
    • 100 x 8

Overhead BB Press
    • 135 x 15
    • 185 x 10
    • 225 x 7

Side DB Raises
    • 20 x 20
    • 20 x 20
    • 20 x 20

Rear DB Raises
    • 15 x 10
    • 20 x 8
    • 25 x 5 --> 10 x 8

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    AC/DC- Highway To Hell
    AC/DC- Money Talks
    AC/DC- Whole Lotta Rosie
    AC/DC- Heatseeker
    AC/DC- TNT
    AC/DC- Have a Drink On Me
    Led Zep- Communication Breakdown
    Led Zep- Good Times Bad Times
    Led Zep- Black Dog
    Rolling Stones- She Was Hot
    Rolling Stones- Honkey Tonk Women

THOUGHTS
    Well today was my 1st day of my training trip down here in Alabama... my first training trip of my new job so its kind of exciting. There is a gym on the Army base here that I can use to train in for free so that has been a huge relief for me. The diet will be a constant struggle considering my friends on the trip with me will want to eat out all the time so I will have to keep my diet in check through will power. I did buy whole wheat bread, natty PB, natty jelly, tuna, etc to make sammitches in the room along with all my protein powders like a crazy bastard.

Well there are only five days left after today of weight training while on P-MAG. It has been a crazy log so far with the injuries, all the PRs, and all the insane gym sessions and all I can say is that I have enjoyed it all! Well except the injuries lol.

Today was my first dedicated shoulder workout in a long time so it felt really good to get in the gym and start blasting delts again. Everything felt really good and I was even up to the 100 pound DBs on overheads again which is a huge relief. The pumps were insane as they have been this whole cycle. I am super impressed with the way P-Mag makes me feel during my workouts and honestly don't want to stop!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Nice results. It sounds like you agree with my assessment that Pmag is a real "feel good" compound
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Day TWENTY FOUR- Arms

THE DIET
    Meal 1: 6 egg omelet with 2 pieces whole wheat toast
    Meal 2: Tuna out of the can with lemon juice
    -Workout-

THE WORKOUT
    Straight Bar Curls -- Rope Pushdowns
    • 50 x 20 -- 80 x 20
    • 70 x 15 -- 100 x 15
    • 95 x 12 -- 110 x 12
    • 115 x 10 -- 125 x 10
    • 135 x 7 -- 150 x 7
    • 155 x 5 -- 175 x 5

DB Curls -- Lying EZ Bar Extensions
    • 50 x 12 -- 100 x 12
    • 60 x 10 -- 120 x 10
    • 70 x 8 -- 135 x 8
    • 80 x 6 -- 155 x 6

Cable EZ Bar Curls -- Reverse EZ Bar Pushdowns
    • 150 x 12 -- 100 x 12
    • 150 x 12 -- 100 x 12
    • 150 x 12 -- 100 x 12

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    The Clash- London Calling
    The Clash- Magnificen Seven
    The Clash- Rudie Can't Fail
    The Clash- Rockin' the Casbah
    Allman Brothers- Jessica
    Allman Brothers- Whipping Post
    Allman Brothers- Southbound
    Motorhead- Bomber
    Motorhead- Ace of Spades
    Motorhead- Dead Men Tell No Tales
    Motorhead- Stay Clean
    Motorhead- No Class
    Motorhead- Damage Case

THOUGHTS
    Today was ther 24th of the 28th day of my P-Mag cycle and its really sad that things will be winding down soon. Lately the "on" feeling has been excellent and I haven't felt this great on any designer compound and that includes H-Drol, Tren and Bold. The pumps during my workouts have been excellent and really is a great motivational tool during the workout to see how much you can pump yourself up.

For the workout I decided to try and see how much I could pump up my arms so I went with a classic pulling/pushing muslce workout that Arnold would use in his contest prep. This is probably the only pull/push superset that I can handle... back/chest is just too grueling with the weights I want to use but my arms have extra-ordinary recovery and can be pushed pretty hard during workouts. As you can see my weights were DEFINITELY up this session over the last... straight bar curls were SUPER STRONG and I blew past 135 like it was nothing. Even my DB curls after the BB curls were very strong. Triceps blew up like a ballooon and I wish I had pictures to show the craziness. I keep forgeting to bring my iPhone with me to the gym so I have to remember to do it because there are some good things going on here. Tomorrow, day 25 will be off and day 26 will be a chest/tricep workout. Day 27 will be back/biceps and day 28, the final day of the cycle will be shoulders/traps.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Nice results. It sounds like you agree with my assessment that Pmag is a real "feel good" compound
    Yea man the "on" feeling is one of the greatest things about this compound along with the pumps and strength.
  29. mw1
    Sponsor

Glad your back Solid...enjoying the feedback

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Day TWENTY SIX- Chest/Triceps

THE DIET
    Meal 1: 10 egg white omelet with 2 pieces whole wheat toast
    Meal 2: Chicken cutlet with BBQ sauce and potatoes
    -Workout-

THE WORKOUT
    Flat BB Bench Press
    • 135 x 20
    • 185 x 15
    • 225 x 12
    • 275 x 10
    • 315 x 6
    • 365 x 4

Hammer Strength Flat Press (plates per side)
    • 2 plates x 15
    • 3 plates x 10
    • 4 plates x 8
    • 5 plates x 4 --> 3 plates x 8

Flat DB Press
    • 85 x 12
    • 105 x 10
    • 125 x 8

Flat DB Flye
    • 40 x 20
    • 60 x 12
    • 75 x 10

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    Rolling Stones- Satisfaction
    Rolling Stones- You Can't Always Get What You Want
    Rolling Stones- Street Fighting Man
    Rolling Stones- Tumbling Dice
    Rolling Stones- Sympathy for the Devil
    Van Halen- And The Cradle Will Rock
    Van Halen- Dance The Night Away
    Van Halen- Panama
    Van Halen- Jump
    Led Zeppelin- Rock and Roll
    Led Zeppelin- Black Dog
    Led Zeppelin- Dazed and Confused

THOUGHTS
    It felt really good to finally get into the gym for a real chest workout... my mind is playing tricks on me making me think my chest has shrunk Well today I went in and warmed up my shoulder really well and did a lot of stretching with the broom stick so it was very warm going into my sets. Flat bench press was a fukin EXPLOSION of strength. 365 pounds was my max going into the cycle and I got it for four and could have gotten more if I had a spotter! Hammer Strength flat presses were beastly too; I actually do not remember the last time I used more than 3 plates of that machine so it felt good to nearly max out the thing. The guy who works the door at the gym saw me loading it up and thought I was out of my mind... no I am on P-MAG thats all! Everything else in the workout was heavy because you know once you get into the gym and set the tone on your first exercise you have to ride that wave. Now you are probably wondering why I did not do triceps... well let me just tell you that at the end of this workout I honestly couldnt pushdown 10 pounds. My triceps were SWOLLEN and completely EXHAUSTED! No reason to overwork them considering I was feeling very Yatesy hitting side triceps and watching the horseshoe come in.

Tomorrow, day 27 will be back and biceps so check back!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Glad your back Solid...enjoying the feedback
    Thanks! I am enjoying the feedback too lol
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation Day TWENTY EIGHT- Back/Biceps

THE DIET
    Meal 1: 2 cups egg whites with bowl of oatmeal
    Meal 2: Beef tenderloin with potatoes
    Meal 3: 50g whey protein
    -Workout-
    Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and brocolli

THE WORKOUT
    Pulldowns
    • 100 x 20
    • 150 x 15
    • 200 x 12
    • 250 x 10
    • 280 x 6

BB Rows
    • 225 x 15
    • 315 x 12
    • 405 x 9

DB Rows
    • 100 x 15
    • 120 x 12
    • 140 x 10

Pullups (bodyweight)

Deads
    • 315 x 12
    • 405 x 5
    • 315 x 10

BB Curls
    • 135 x 10
    • 155 x 7
    • 100 x 20

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    Ozzy Osbourne- Crazy Train
    Ozzy Osbourne- No More Tears
    Rolling Stones- Sad Sad Sad
    Rolling Stones- Harlem Shuffle
    Rolling Stones- Tumbling Dice
    Rolling Stones- Honky Tonk Women
    Rolling Stones- It's Only Rock & Roll
    Rolling Stones- Jumpin' Jack Flash
    Rolling Stones- She Was Hot

THOUGHTS
    I took yesterday off, day 27 because of how sore I was from chest day and I really wanted to have a good back day which I think in hindsight was the right move to make! This workout was SUPER INTENSE as you can tell by the weights I moved. I was really feeling jacked up my entire workout and just beasted the weights around. It really feels good to be able to push myself again since my shoulder injury hindered any monkey business. My first exercise of the day was really strong and that set the tone for the rest of the workout. Going into rows I just kept loading weight on to the bar and it didn't phase me one bit. To finish off the workout I did some bodyweight pullups and deadlifts to finish off the workout.

Well today was the final day off the "cycle" part of the log. It is really sad to be finishing up P-MAG as it has been really good to me and the log has been a fun ride. I have definitely hit some new all-time personal records which will be hard to match but I look forward to the challenge during PCT. My plan is to take a day or two off after the P-MAG is ended, which is tomorrow and the day after and then start up into my PCT cycle. I do this because there are still P-MAG metabolites floating around in my bloodstream and I want to give my body a short break before I start up the PCT compounds. I know this is against common belief which says to start immediately after but I have done this in the past and one day off in between usually helps me keep my gains from the cycle. I will be updating the log during PCT so keep tuned!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Remind us how you dosed Pmag and what your pct plan is gonna be?

Is a Pmag review coming up?

Glad you enjoyed the compound! I definately did too brotha
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'7"  285 lbs.

Exclamation PCT Update

Hey brothers it is time for a PCT update. As you all know this is week one of my PCT after an exciting ending to my cycle. My PCT is detailed in my first post of the thread and I will be running CYCLE ASSIST throughout my whole PCT. I actually bought a new bottle (or two lol) because I liked it so much. Honestly do not run a cycle without it... it is that good.

So far the weights have been very consistent throughout my whole PCT and I have not noticed any water weight retention moreso than normal. I have been eating EXTRA food to help my body hold on to the extra muscle mass I have added.

Start Weight: 268lbs
    End Weight: 277lbs

Start Bench: ~335
    End Bench (with shoulder injury): 365 for reps

Start Deadlift: 550
    End Deadlift: 605

I will post tomorrow's ARM workout in the style of my cycle posts because I miss posting in this log
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Looking forward to see how much you gain. I'm starting my p-mag cycle in 2 weeks.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

haha
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

subbed~!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  2. P-mag/ Cycle Assist
    By Mike Monto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 11:20 PM
  3. New Product: CEL Cycle Assist (P.C.T. Assist)
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 01:06 PM