CEL P-Mag / CEL Cycle Assist

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Exclamation Day SIX - BACK & BICEPS

THE DIET
    Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 2 slices of Ezekiel bread
    Meal 2: 50g protein in water
    Meal 3: 0.5 pounds turkey cold cuts, pepperjack cheese in a whole wheat wrap
    -Workout-
    Meal 4: 50g protein in water
    Meal 5: 1 naked burrito from Qdoba (GOTTA GET THAT MEXICAN FOOD)
    Meal 6: 2 chicken breasts with a small salad
    Meal 7: 50g casein protein in water

THE WORKOUT
    Pulldowns
    • 100 x 25
    • 150 x 20
    • 200 x 15
    • 250 x 12
    • 275 x 10
    • 200 x 20

BB Rows
    • 135 x 20
    • 225 x 15
    • 275 x 10
    • 315 x 8
    • 405 x 6 (using some body english)

Cable Rows
    • 200 x 20
    • 250 x 15
    • 250 x 12 --> 150 x 12

Behind-The-Neck Pulldowns
    • 150 x 12
    • 150 x 12
    • 150 x 12

DB Alternating Curls
    • 40s x 15
    • 50s x 12
    • 60s x 10
    • 70s x 8
    • 50s x 12
    • 50s x 10 --> 25s x 10

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    Journey- Don't Stop Believin'
    Journey- Wheel In The Sky
    Journey- Any Way You Want It
    Eric Clapton- After Midnight
    Eric Clapton- Cocaine
    Eric Clapton- Crossroads
    Eric Clapton- Let It Rain
    The Clash- London Calling
    The Clash- Jimmy Jazz
    The Clash- Spanish Bombs
    The Clash- Rudie Can't Fail

THOUGHTS
    Well in for another installment of the P-MAG/CYCLE ASSIST log, day six is BACK & BICEP day which always promises to be a good one. Woke up late again because I can! Was really lazy and rolled around in bed for a few hours but sometimes that is the best thing for ya. Had my super yummy breakfast... Ezekiel bread is DA BOMB. Watched the Yankee game which was awesome and I can't believe I missed A-Rods bomb in the 11th. Went to the gym halfway in the game so I missed a lot of the juicy action.

Everything went awesome during the lift... pulldowns felt fantastic and that usually is the key to the workout. I always do either pullups or pulldowns to start back day and if they are strong, the rest of my workout is usually strong as well. Today they felt pretty good so I went into BB Rows with a super sharp focus. There is definitely some extra boost that is noticable coming from the P-MAG. The pumps from the pulldowns were fantastic which usually isn't the case and my back got SUPER pumped up during rows. As you could see my rows were really strong today; the 405 set is almost like a shrug/row but doing them every once in a while really BLASTS the shiat out of my back. Waking up the day after doing 405 rows hardcore ALWAYS results in a sore upper back! The rest of my workout was mainly focused on PUMPING UP and really feeling my back pull the weight. Ended the workout with CURLS which felt AWESOME. The pump was insane and my strength has noticeably shot up. P-MAG is kicking in and kicking my ass!

On the prohormone side, no side effects to report yet. Usually I respond well to PH's like H-Drol which are more mild so I was going into this log thinking the same thing. My blood pressure has been normal and I def attribute this to the CYCLE ASSIST. All good things to report so far!

2. I agree, Cycle Assist is a very effective product. When i used it w/ my PP/E-stane cycle i had pretty much Zero sides...3 days after i stopped using it (in pct ) i started betting acne .

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I agree, Cycle Assist is a very effective product. When i used it w/ my PP/E-stane cycle i had pretty much Zero sides...3 days after i stopped using it (in pct ) i started betting acne .
    well in that case i might have to buy an extra bottle!
  4. Exclamation Day EIGHT- SHOULDERS & TRAPS

THE DIET
    Meal 3: Sushi buffet!
    -Workout-
    Meal 5: 2 cups turkey chili with side of broccoli
    Meal 6: 2 chicken breasts with a small salad
    Meal 7: 50g casein protein in water

THE WORKOUT
    Flat BB Bench
    • 135 x 20
    • 225 x 15
    • 275 x 10
    • 315 x 5
    • 225 x 20

Lateral DB Raises
    • 20 x 20
    • 25 x 15
    • 30 x 12
    • 30 x 10 --> 15 x 12

Bent Over DB Raises
    • 20 x 15
    • 25 x 10
    • 25 x 10

Face Pulls
    • 130 x 12
    • 130 x 12
    • 130 x 12

DB Shrugs
    • 120 x 20
    • 120 x 20
    • 120 x 20
    • 120 x 20 (it is the biggest DB lol)

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    Guns N' Roses- Appetite for Destruction full album!

THOUGHTS
    Well this is day eight out of 28 and things are chugging along quite well with 20 more days to go on the P-MAG portion of the cycle before post-cycle therapy starts up. So far no side effects to report which is awesome. Before I was given this opportunity from Competitive Edge Labs I was going to jump into a harsher compound like P-Plex but I am glad I got a shot to try P-MAG. I definitely feel like CYCLE ASSIST has helped out by mitigating any potential sides but no acne, high BP, hair loss, lethargy... nothing of the sort! So far I do feel a difference mentally and physically in both my swagger in the gym and out of the gym so P-MAG is starting to work its magic.

For today it was a big rush from the start. I woke up and had to pick up my tuxedo for the dinner I was attending and also had to get my hair cut and cash a few checks. As you can see for my pre-workout meal I hit up my local SUSHI BUFFET for some raw fish! Finished off the three plates of sushi with some watermelon and oranges. Damnnnnn son!

The workout went very well; instead of doing some sort of overhead pressing I decided to hit flat bench to get more work for my chest. I did not go super heavy on the bench presses but instead opted for a more volume/pump approach. The final set of 315 was dropped to 225 with only 30 seconds rest for a grueling burn set. Everything else in the workout was standard fare for shoulder day... the only difference being doing extra sets of DB shrugs instead of going over and loading up the BB for some heavy cheat shrugs. That will be next week instead!

Looking forward to the coming days since I feel like P-MAG is going to show me it's true colors in this coming week!
  5. Exclamation Day NINE- OFF

Alright gents, today SHOULD be my normal ARM DAY but I definitely tweaked something in my shoulder yesterday during some point in my workout. The odd thing is that I did not feel anything wrong during the workout nor did anything bother me terribly throughout the evening. I woke up today and it feels like a baseball bat hit my front delt. I suspect flat bench did this and its not even my BAD SHOULDER... its my GOOD SHOULDER! So I am going to take today easy... just had a big nap and trying to get food and water in to help my body recover. I will wake up tomorrow and see how it feels and then go into the gym for an arm workout if everything feels better.

Fingers crossed!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Solidarity View Post
    Alright gents, today SHOULD be my normal ARM DAY but I definitely tweaked something in my shoulder yesterday during some point in my workout. The odd thing is that I did not feel anything wrong during the workout nor did anything bother me terribly throughout the evening. I woke up today and it feels like a baseball bat hit my front delt. I suspect flat bench did this and its not even my BAD SHOULDER... its my GOOD SHOULDER! So I am going to take today easy... just had a big nap and trying to get food and water in to help my body recover. I will wake up tomorrow and see how it feels and then go into the gym for an arm workout if everything feels better.

Fingers crossed!
    OHH!! That sucks...

7. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    OHH!! That sucks...
    I am hoping its just some inflammation because I have never had problems with my right shoulder. Well today I woke up and it does feel better but not nearly 100%. Lets see how things go later in the day.

8. Well I took a few Advil earlier (2 tablets) and the pain in my shoulder has subsided quite a bit so HOPEFULLY this is just inflamation but we shall see. I took today off as well... will bookmark... and lets see what tomorrow bring.
  9. Exclamation Day THIRTEEN- Arms

THE DIET
    Meal 3: 2 cans of tuna with natty PB
    -Workout-
    Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and large salad
    Meal 6: 50g casein protein in water

THE WORKOUT
    Standing BB Curls
    • 40 x 20
    • 60 x 15
    • 80 x 12
    • 100 x 10

Standing DB Curls
    • 45 x 12
    • 50 x 10
    • 35 x 15

Machine Preacher Curls
    • 80 x 10
    • 80 x 10

Rope Pushdowns
    • 100 x 15
    • 120 x 12
    • 140 x 10

Straight Bar Pushdowns
    • 150 x 12
    • 150 x 12
    • 150 x 12

One Arm Reverse Pushdowns
    • 40 x 10
    • 50 x 10
    • 60 x 10

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    iPod is hidden in a box somewhere that I havent unpacked yet

THOUGHTS
    Well I am back in action ready to get this going again after a HECTIC week! On thursday I had to move out of my apartment and into a new place... bigger and less rent. As you all already know, I jacked up my shoulder pretty good on my last shoulder day. I still have no idea what is wrong with it or how I injured it in the first place but let me tell you, I HATE BEING INJURED! Moving out was especially hard because my shoulder wouldn't let me carry heavy things too easily so I had to make more trips back and forth between the apartment and car. I am just so relieved to be finally recovering somewhat and to have finished that big move so I can get back to training. The diagnosis so far is that I can do certain movements without any pain, others with a little pain, and some are just terrible like flat bench and overhead pressing. I went through the gym initally to see what exercises felt best and for today, arms felt good so I went with it. I did some pullups and rows and they did not bother me so much so tomorrow will be back day. I just have to play this by ear and not re-injure myself but at the same time keep training with the necessary intensity.

Well my workout went pretty well... the numbers are certainly not there but this session was more of a feeler workout to see where I am at health wise and to see what approach I will take for the rest of the P-MAG cycle. So far things are promising and I had two comments today at the gym... one guy telling me I got bigger and another guy commenting on my waist slimming down. The swollen look I get when training on P-MAG certainly helps! All the tricep movements for this workout were 100% pain free, some curling movements like the preacher did aggrevate things so I only did 2 sets of them. All in all it was a successful day back albeit not exactly where I want to be at this time during the cycle.

Hopefully tomorrow's back day goes smoothly!
  10. Exclamation Day FOURTEEN- Legs

THE DIET
    Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 5 slices turkey bacon
    Meal 3: 1 cup chili
    -Workout-
    Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and pasta salad

THE WORKOUT
    Leg Extensions
    • 40 x 30
    • 60 x 20
    • 80 x 15
    • 100 x 12
    • 150 x 10

Back Squats
    • 135 x 25
    • 225 x 15
    • 315 x 10
    • 405 x 8

Front Squats
    • 225 x 12
    • 225 x 12
    • 225 x 12

Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    • 135 x 15
    • 225 x 10
    • 275 x 8

Standing Calve Raises
    • 500 x 12
    • 500 x 12
    • 500 x 12

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    iPod is still in some box... gotta unpack and stop being lazy!

THOUGHTS
    Well instead of doing back I decided to go and hit legs because my shoulder was a little sore going into the gym. Overall though everyday has been much better for my shoulder and hopefully in the coming days it improves even more. It was nice to be able to get a full workout in without having anything bother me... the only hard part was getting my arms to hold the bar during back squats because my shoulder was sore but it was not a major issue. I was really surprised how strong my back squats were. The P-MAG has kicked in hardcore and my legs were SWOLLEN throughout my whole workout. I usually only get 405 on back squats for 4 or 5 so I was super surprised to get 8 without having a spotter help the final reps. Then going over into front squats I could have easily went up more weight... possibly to around 245 or higher but I wanted to keep the reps high which is how my quads really respond. SLDL are always fun and really beat the hell out of my hamstrings so going heavy on those is ALWAYS the way to go.

On the cycle side of things, no side effects to report. Any acne that I would usually get which is very minimal is no existant since day 1 and my blood pressure is normal. I usually check my BP every other day and it has maintained throughout my cycle. CYCLE ASSIST has definitely been an asset on cycle and I plan on taking it throughout my post cycle therapy. P-MAG has been great so far, I can definitely see the strength gains from this compound and wetness has not been an issue so far as some cuts are starting to really come through on my upper body.

So it looks like tomorrow will be back day, see you then!
  11. Exclamation Day FIFTEEN- Off

Due to the holiday my gym was closed today. Will be back tomorrow with an update after my back workout!

12. do you have a pct?

or is cycle assit enough?

13. Quote Originally Posted by rammy222 View Post
    do you have a pct?

or is cycle assit enough?
    NO Cycle Assist is not enough ...ex. PCT- Inhibit E/PCT Assist /Suppress C

14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    NO Cycle Assist is not enough ...ex. PCT- Inhibit E/PCT Assist /Suppress C
    wow-that looks like a great pct.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow-that looks like a great pct.
    i'm a big fan of the straight nolva pct but i know others feel as if it is overkill
  16. Exclamation Day SIXTEEN- Arms

THE DIET
    Meal 3: 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup brocolli
    -Workout-
    Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and salad

THE WORKOUT
    Straight Bar Curls
    • 40 x 20
    • 60 x 12
    • 80 x 10
    • 100 x 10
    • 120 x 8
    • 140 x 7

Dumbbell Curls
    • 45 x 12
    • 55 x 10
    • 65 x 8

Cable Curls
    • 150 x 10
    • 130 x 15
    • 100 x 20

Rope Pushdowns
    • 100 x 20
    • 130 x 15
    • 160 x 10
    • 150 x 12

Straight Bar Pushdowns
    • 200 x 15
    • 200 x 15
    • 200 x 15

Reverse EZ-Bar Pushdowns
    • 100 x 10 --> 50 x 20
    • 100 x 10 --> 50 x 20
    • 100 x 10 --> 50 x 20

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    Led Zeppelin- Good Times Bad Times
    Led Zeppelin- Communication Breakdown
    Led Zeppelin- Dazed and Confused
    Led Zeppelin- Whole Lotta Love
    Led Zeppelin- Ramble On
    Led Zeppelin- Heartbreaker
    Led Zeppelin- Since I've Been Loving You
    Led Zeppelin- Rock and Roll
    Led Zeppelin- Black Dog

THOUGHTS
    Well today I went to the gym with the intention of working back but my shoulder was just not going to have it. I feel like I can be back in the gym working hard full time but just wanted to take an extra day to ensure everything is okay before going at it hardcore. Tomorrow I will definitely be hitting back but not pushing myself TOO hard as I do not want to reinjure myself and be back at square one. The only good thing to come of this is that I will be hitting legs more frequently to make up for the lack of upper body volume I can take. So hopefully my legs get bigger and stronger!

Anyway, this workout was better than my previous arm workout. My weights were up across the board and I beasted out my straight bar curls. Did not go too heavy on biceps because I tried to keep the form as strict as possible and it certainly paid off with the huge pump I got in my biceps. Triceps felt fantastic... all the exercises were strong as hell and I had to finish up the workout with some drop sets to really swell up my triceps. My arms are definitely improving and looking pretty beastly. Maybe I can finally break up near 20 inches on this cycle... we shall see!

17. hEY BRO GREAT WORK OUTS , YOU GOTTA BE A BEAST LIKE ME HAHA JK ABOUT ME, BUT YA REVIEW LOOKS COOL, YOU LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL MUSIC LIKE ME THATS COOL.
    I was listening to sunshine of your love during one of my abb routines, gotta bunch ac/dc, gns & roses you could be mine etc, crue live wire etc..black sbbth, DIO etc.chili peppers city of angels, Accept balls to the wall.

Any how you got CEL'S p mag and cycle assist cool hit it hard

18. Hey Sol,
    looks like the cycle is treating you well so far. Just a few things I noticed while skimming through:

1) Are you listing the correct dosages in your first post?
    2) No need for a serm for this one. I'm almost a week into pct and it's been a seemless transition with a pretty "mild" otc pct plan.

Btw, i KNEW bigT would like your playlists

Feel free to ask if you have any questions bud.

19. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey Sol,
    looks like the cycle is treating you well so far. Just a few things I noticed while skimming through:

2) No need for a serm for this one. I'm almost a week into pct and it's been a seemless transition with a pretty "mild" otc pct plan.

hell yeah, led zep's whole lotta love really lets john bohnam shine as a monster of the drums. stone's paint it black-says it all. man in a box is good so is stp's plush. man has great taste in music.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  20. Exclamation Day SEVENTEEN- Back

THE DIET
    Meal 1: 2 cups of egg whites, 2 slices whole wheat bread
    Meal 3: 2 cans of tuna in a whole wheat wrap
    -Workout-
    Meal 5: 1 cup of beef chili with piece of italian bread

THE WORKOUT
    Pulldowns
    • 100 x 30
    • 150 x 20
    • 200 x 15
    • 250 x 10

BB Rows
    • 225 x 15
    • 245 x 10
    • 265 x 5

DB Deadlifts
    • 120 x 10
    • 140 x 10
    • 160 x 8

Cable Rows
    • 150 x 10
    • 160 x 10
    • 180 x 12 --> 90 x 12

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    Motley Crue- Dr Feelgood
    Motley Crue- Sticky Sweet
    Motley Crue- Kickstart My Heart
    Motley Crue- Rattlesnake Shake
    Van Halen- And The Cradle Will Rock
    Van Halen- Eruption
    Van Halen- Panama
    Van Halen- Hot For Teacher
    Van Halen- Runnin' With The Devil

THOUGHTS
    Today was the first day that I had to not either do arms or legs so I was pretty pumped going in and felt Dr Feelgood was very approriate for the moment. My shoulder was still sore and honestly I could have easily not done a workout today to rest but the iron beckons. I kept all the weights light across the board and tried to really focus on form and when I felt my shoulder shoot pain I stopped immediately especially during pulldowns which hurt the most. I know I shouldn't have worked out unless I felt 100% but this cycle is not going on forever and I can rest afterwards.

The workout went really well and I felt really good on dumbbell deadlifts. I usually do barbell deads but wanted to change things up a bit and was really glad I did. My rows were obviously done very lightly because I usually am up over 315 for rows and can easily go up to 400+ when I feel good. I was happy with everything overall because I was able to get my back some work and also just get into the gym. Tomorrow I will def take it easier and let things heal up to get ready for a chest day. Keep checking up because things are just going to get more interesting from here on!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey Sol,

I am dosing it at 100mg per day... never got around to changing that lol

Thanks though for the comments! I will be checking in with you once I start to wind down into PCT or if anything pops up. Keep checking up with me... good things to come

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yeah, led zep's whole lotta love really lets john bohnam shine as a monster of the drums. stone's paint it black-says it all. man in a box is good so is stp's plush. man has great taste in music.
    Hell yea man I am feelin' you on that one

Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    hEY BRO GREAT WORK OUTS , YOU GOTTA BE A BEAST LIKE ME HAHA JK ABOUT ME, BUT YA REVIEW LOOKS COOL, YOU LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL MUSIC LIKE ME THATS COOL.
    I was listening to sunshine of your love during one of my abb routines, gotta bunch ac/dc, gns & roses you could be mine etc, crue live wire etc..black sbbth, DIO etc.chili peppers city of angels, Accept balls to the wall.

ALL good stuff bro... check out my latest playlist you will like
    Any how you got CEL'S p mag and cycle assist cool hit it hard

22. Take it easy on your shoulder .You may have to lower your weight a bit, or even give it rest.
    I had an injury in my right delt,rotary cuff.Had to quit shoulder exercises for quite awhile.It took forever to heal. Its pretty much ok now but not a 100%
  23. Exclamation Day EIGHTEEN & NINETEEN- OFF

Hey fellas I am back from a two day layoff due to travelling for work. My job had me travel to Kansas City for a Friday and Saturday to meet with the resident engineer for the project I am about to get working on. It was probably a good thing to get some extra days off to rest up my aching shoulder because it feels really good today and I am going to go in the gym and try to work chest. Check back for a report later!

24. Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    Take it easy on your shoulder .You may have to lower your weight a bit, or even give it rest.
    I had an injury in my right delt,rotary cuff.Had to quit shoulder exercises for quite awhile.It took forever to heal. Its pretty much ok now but not a 100%
    yea i hear you on that one. i had to deal with a rc injury in my left shoulder which healed and now i hurt the right shoulder!
  25. Exclamation Day TWENTY- Chest

THE DIET
    Meal 3: 2 chicken breasts, 1 cup brocolli
    -Workout-
    Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts and salad

THE WORKOUT
    Machine Press
    • 20 x 40
    • 30 x 30
    • 40 x 20
    • 50 x 20
    • 80 x 15
    • 100 x 12
    • 120 x 10

Hammer Strength Decline Press
    • 2 plates x 20
    • 4 plates x 15
    • 4 plates + 2 quarters x 10

Hammer Strength Flat Press
    • 4 plates x 10
    • 4 plates x 10
    • 4 plates x 10

Cable Flye
    • 50 x 12
    • 50 x 12
    • 50 x 12

THE WORKOUT PLAYLIST
    Allman Brothers- Blue Sky
    Allman Brothers- Jessica
    Allman Brothers- Southbound
    Allman Brothers- Whipping Post
    AC/DC- You Shook Me All Night Long
    AC/DC- Moneytalks
    AC/DC- Highway To Hell
    AC/DC- Have A Drink On Me
    The Who- We Won't Get Fooled Again
    The Who- Teenage Wasteland

THOUGHTS
    Well today was my first chest workout since I injured my shoulder two weeks ago. I was very nervous going in because I did not want to reinjure anything but thankfully I did not! Through my research online I have self-diagnosed myself with an anterior delt grade two strain which required 1-3 weeks of rest before training again. All my symptoms were consistent with this so I am pretty sure it is it... but I was back in the gym a day or two after I did it! OOPS! Anyway, here I am about to do chest with the knowledge that my shoulder is pretty mess up. I guess thats the kinda stuff that happens on P-MAG!!!

As you can tell, my weights were VERY low for my normal strength. I warmed up heavily on my first exercise and did not even attempt any free weight movements. I did go kinda heavy on the Hammer Strength movements because they felt pretty good with minimal pain being experianced. Overall though this workout was more of a feeler session to gauge where I am at in my recovery. So far, I feel like I can do a free weight chest session next time but keep the weights lower than usual. I will be in the gym tomorrow, day 21, for legs so check back!

For a quick cycle update, no side effects to report so far. No acne, no hair loss, no lethargy, etc. I see a visible hardening effect taking place with more muscularity starting to come through. My muscle hardness during exercise has increased with the pumps becoming really intense. So far so good!

26. Sounds good Solid!!! Cycle Assist takes care of those sides pretty well!

27. How long do you plan on stretching this out? Are you planning on increasing dosage at all? I'm not suggesting that you should or shouldn't, just curious as to your thoughts.
  28. Exclamation Day TWENTY ONE- Off/Cardio

Well because my chest/shoulders were so sore from the previous workout I decided to take a day off and get some running in. I did 45 minutes of jogging and then did some abs and calves. Suprisingly enough my calves inflated like balloons... damn P-MAG! lol

Today, day 22, I am going to be in the gym for back so check in later tonight because I will post the results right after instead of on my iphone at work lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    How long do you plan on stretching this out? Are you planning on increasing dosage at all? I'm not suggesting that you should or shouldn't, just curious as to your thoughts.
    I have seen excellent results at my current dosages and feel like its a waste of money to increase it any further. Plus I have seen no sides, thanks def goes to Cycle Assist, but when you bump up dosages you increase your risk for sides.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Solidarity View Post
    I have seen excellent results at my current dosages and feel like its a waste of money to increase it any further. Plus I have seen no sides, thanks def goes to Cycle Assist, but when you bump up dosages you increase your risk for sides.
    Good thinking

MW,
    just a comment on your post above, I thought PP stayed in my system longer than any other desinger into pct. It's hit or miss with how it binds to the androgen receptor, so it's possilbe that the pct acne was from the phera.

On the other hand, I know you like your 6oxo/trione. That binds REALLY hard to androgen receptor for me. It's the ONLY thing out there that gives me acne and it may have been the culprit for you as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:29 AM
  2. P-mag/ Cycle Assist
    By Mike Monto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 12:20 AM
  3. New Product: CEL Cycle Assist (P.C.T. Assist)
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:06 PM