Enter the Dragon: The Definitive 1-T Tren Log (Sponsored)

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
What can I say, I'm a creature of habit and a definitive type of guy. My aplogies to the PP guys for the late start to this log. I planned on getting the prelim stuff up over the weekend, but long story short it didn't get done. So here we are, I'll get the prelims up now and I'm already on Day 2. I'll catch up quickly though, so no worries.

OVERALL GOAL

RECOMP

This will be my first-ever shot at a recomp. Normally I don't really buy into the recomp theory, but if 1-T Tren performs like trenbolone then it is possible. I am a little skeptical (is it closer to nandrolone then trenbolone?), but that's what giving it a shot is all about. So within the overall goal of a recomp, I also hope to:

A) To break my PRs in bench, deadlift, and push press, and dramatically increase my squat (finally mostly healthy after lingering hip issue).
B) Visibly decrease bodyfat while improving strength.
C Possibly add some size and LBM (this will be a bonus).

Background and Stats: Experienced lifter, relatively inexperienced hormone user. I ran 1-AD solo many moons ago, then 1-AD stacked with 4-AD (also many moons ago). Finally, I ran PPs 1-T solo and ended that cycle in January of this year. It was a very good run for me, you can check out the old log here if you are interested (it was unsponsored): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/111555-definitive-1-t.html

Stats (as 1-rep maxes), all numbers are 100% raw save a belt on squat and push press:

Lift---------PR---------Current
Bench-----415--------*405
Squat-----570(est, 515x3)--*495
Deadlift-----615--------*600
Push press--335(est, 295x4)--------*315 (295x2)

*estimated

The 1-T run gave me a 5-lb bench PR, a 10-lb deadlift PR, and a huge push press PR (about 30 lbs or so). Can 1-T Tren give me similar results, while at the same time trimming some fat? We shall see.

Starting weight: 264 lbs.

Quite frankly, I'm a bit dissappointed in the condition I'm coming in at here. I eased into a cut as I started my 1-T PCT, and by the middle of March I was a carb-depleted 251, my low point in the cut. I was definitely leaner as well. However, being that I'm an accountant, as March gave way to April my already crazy hours got even crazier, and for the last 3+ weeks of tax season, I got to the gym twice a week for an hour, if I was lucky. There was also a lot more eating out, grabbing quick bites here and there, etc. As tax season ended my strength was down enough that I held off on trying to cut anymore so I could come in to this run with a decent strength level. Last Friday I had a great WO, so while it's still a bit off from post- 1-T levels, it's holding close. Anyway, proably half that 12 lbs is glycogen, maybe another lb is LBM re-gained, but the last 5 or so lbs is likely bad weight, from the combination of the not-so-great diet and virtually zero physical activity. So hopefully, the 1-T Tren can really kick off some fatburning.

Starting measurements:

Will take these this week and update accordingly.

Neck
R arm
L arm
L Quad
R Quad
Chest
Waist

Measurement variables

Everyone always seems to measure a PF/DSs effectiveness by how much weight they gain. IMO, this can be misleading, especially in a recomp. I will measure success by

- strength increases
- the mirror (i.e. noticeable leaning out in before/after pics)
- controllable sides

These 3 factors will be the biggest in my overall grade of 1-T Tren at the end of the run.

Supps

Staples

Protein (including PWO shake)
Fish oil
Multi (Life Force Men's)
L-leucine & BCAAs (until I run out)

*Note: No creatine until PCT. I came off creatine starting in April as I'd been on for a while and I think periodic breaks are a good idea. I will not be using creatine on cycle; I'm hoping it will help with some of the back pump issues I had on 1-T.

Added for cycle

Glycobol
CLA (to help with fat loss)
Reversitol (1/day at night to start to keep E in check)
Curcumin (also to aid fat loss)

Cycle-specific support supps

L-Dopa
P-5-P
1-Carboxy (at night only)
Vitex
AI's Cycle Support
Celery Seed extract
CoQ10

I've done quite a bit of research on these Tren compounds, and I think the above should help me keep the 2 biggest side affect issues at bay: elevated BP and prolactin (or E rebound, depending on who you believe) gyno. If anyone has any questions about how or why WRT these supps, don't hesitate to ask.

PCT​

SERM all the way, as my understanding is shutdown on the Trens is fairly severe. I will again use Torem for PCT, as well as tapering an AI (up then back down). Also, creatine will be added back in, as well as Beta Alanine and a natty test booster.

Workout regimen

I will start with my usual 3 on, 2 off routine, but I will be taking all Sundays off. So if a WO is scheduled for a Sunday, everything will be bumped back. I will also try a cardio schedule as follows:

M-W-F: 20-25 minute run directly after WO (2 days)
T-Th: light fasted morning cardio (20-30 minute walk)
M-W-F: HIIT (on the other day that I don't do steady-state cardio. This will be determined by when leg day falls during the week)

I am considering moving to a M-T-Th-F push/pull routine if my shoulders feel fatigued. Push press/military is the area where I've lost the most strength, strangely enough, as it was the area with the biggest PR from before (or maybe not so strangely). If I am stalling 3 weeks in or so, I may switch things up, but this remains to be seen.

Diet

Any cut/recomp attempt needs some dietary discipline, and in my original application, I envisioned keeping carbs very low on non-WO days. Well, I've since changed my mind. Since I will be using Glycobol, in conjunction with the 1-T Tren, 2 straight days of very low carb could be detrimental to progress elsewhere when using these 2 products. So I will keep carbs at slightly below normal levels on non-WO days, and trust in the products I am using to partition the carbs. Therefore, I will be relying strongly on cardio and the products' inherent fat loss capabilities to make up the bulk of the fat loss part of the recomp, although calories will still be below maintenance on non-WO days (approx. maintenance -1k) and above on WO days (approx. maintenance +500).

****************​

I think that about covers everything. I have a few "before" pics taken yesterday, and either tonight or tomorrow I'll get the rest (mostly back shots, have to get the wife involved or figure out the cameras timer). These will all be up probably Thursday (off night from the gym).
I'm excited and a bit nervous about this run. I'm hoping for great things, and really hoping I can keep sides at bay. I'll get Day 1 updated soon.

- Dragon

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for "before" pics

I went to the gym after-hours on Saturday (05-09). I had a lot more room there and a full length mirror to work with, although lighting was not the best. The 2nd and 3rd pics are from the gym, pics were taken after warming up so a little pump was on. The first pic is the original I already posted, and the 4th is another shot from Monday, 05-04-09 that I managed to get with the cell camera. Until I can figure out how to get actual digital cam pics up, these will hve to do.

Pics, in order:

1) Front relaxed, 05-04-09
2) Bicep 05-09-09
3) Back relaxed 05-04-09
4) 1/2 Most Muscular (lol), 05-09-09
5) "Wheel" 05-09-09

Last edited:
Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for "after" pics

Ok, 3 "after" pics here, all done at home. I did not remember to take similar pics at the gym as I had in my befores, but as I didn't get any bigger, I think these pics do a good enough job of illustrating the decent recomp effect.

The back pic is kind of crappy, but again, the recomp effect is what we're showing here. If anyone absolutely needs to see the similar flexed after pics from the gym, I'll take them tonight (mid-week 2 of PCT, however).

1st pic taken day 1 of PCT, second and third taken day 3 of PCT.

Last edited:
Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Final Review

1-TT: Final Review

Better late than never. (Funny, I used the exact same line to open my 1-T review wrap-up). I am into week 2 of PCT, everything is going well. I will review 1-TT with all the same criteria I did with 1-T, as well as update changes in weight, measurements, etc.

First, my goals heading into the cycle:

A) To break my PRs in bench, deadlift, and push press, and dramatically increase my squat (finally mostly healthy after lingering hip issue). HALF-CHECK. Bench went nowhere, and I didn't ever test push press, so that part is my fault. Deadlift was a big PR, and I am happy to say that at the end of week 1 of PCT, I worked up to 455x6 squatting. So despite me not testing it, I have to say that my legs did indeed get stronger.
B) Visibly decrease bodyfat while improving strength. I have to say, despite an imperfect diet the first 3.5 weeks or so, I did appear to lose some fat, and I increased strength in the deadlift for sure, and likely squat as well. So, CHECK.
C Possibly add some size and LBM (this will be a bonus). NO DICE. See final weight below.

Lift---------PR---------Current-----New
Bench-----415--------*405----------405
Squat-----570(est, 515x3)--*495-----530 (455x6)
Deadlift-----615--------*600-----635!
Push press--335(est, 295x4)--------*315 (295x2)----Not Tested

*estimated

Starting weight: 264
Ending weight: 265 (+1 lbs)

In the view of this being a recomp, I suppose that a mere 1 lb gain for 6 weeks worth of an anabolic is irrelevant as long as fat mass was lost. I think it was, and the weight gain the first few weeks (when I was eating) kind of proves the fact that weight and LBM increases are all still dependent on a surplus of raw materials - food.

Final Measurements:

Neck, 20.5" - 20 (-0.5)
R arm, 19.75" - same
L arm, 19.25 - same
L Quad, 29.5" - same
R Quad, just about 29" - same
Chest, 52.5 - 51.5 (-1.0)
Waist, 40.25 - 39.5 (-0.75)

Interesting. No measurements went up, and the three that went down were all areas where fat loss would be most evident. The chest was particularly surprising, and probably also due to the AI I ran throughout (I store fat in my chest which is an indicator oh high levels of E2).

All in all, the data supports the theory that it was a successful recomp. And yet...

1-TT product review. Quick note of explanation: I'll be using 6 categories and rate 1-TT on a scale of 1-10, 10 being best. The standard will be all legal OTC products based upon what I know/have heard about them. For example, Superdrol is generally regarded as the best OTC product for absolute strength, so that would be a 10. H-drol is considered very effective at reducing bodyfat, so they would be highly rated in that category, and so on.

Strength: 5 Quite frankly, this was the area I was most disappointed in. The word on the street was that the tren compounds were supposed to give large, noticeable strength increases. I noticed some increases, but here's the thing: 1-TT was no better for me in this regard than 1-T. I expected much better gains here from 1-TT.

Muscular Endurance: 6 Very solid gym endurance, but again, not any better than 1-T. Also, adding the extra day of rest in my split didn't make me feel as if I was doing too little.

Muscle Growth (new LBM): Incomplete When you only add 1 lb, it's tough to say what the cause is. It may be a big breakfast and constipation. The Inc grade is because I was not eating to grow on this run, and that was by design. However, based on my early weight gains when the kcals were higher, I think it very well could be a decent muscle-builder if calorie intake is there.

Fat Loss: 9 I have to say, even when I was eating a surplus, I didn't get any fatter, and once I dialed in the diet, the weight came off pretty quick. The noticeable sweating/thermic effect also contributed to this grade. From what I understand, the only other product that might compare is H-drol, but I can say that 1-TT does ramp up the metabolism and would probably be an outstanding cutter, if one were inclined to use AAS like that.

Side Effects: 3 And here's the kicker: the only reason it wasn't a "1" is because I'm assuming liver toxicity is minimal due to TD delivery. By far the worst sides I've yet experienced in my 4 hormonal runs (although to be fair, the first 3 were all based on the same compound). Lethargy and back pumps I can deal with. Androgenic sides and shutdown are fine too, as long as the gains are equally potent. But add all those to high BP (and, I assume, a wrecked lipid profile), and there isn't much you won't have to combat. I took the precaution of a very strong anti-gyno supplement arsenal, as well as general health support supps, and I think in the end it is paying dividends. But when you basically run the gamut of sides, with a huge spike in BP, and the cycle leaves you feeling like it was "only OK", that's where I have an issue.

Cost Effectiveness: 1 Because of all the sides one has to combat, I am writing this as if one would prepare as I did, with a long and varied support supplement procedure. If you add all this up, + a SERM because shutdown is severe, + an AI to run alongside (possibly optional for some), and factor in what the 1-TT retails for ($80/bottle, so $160 for the 2 bottles), and you'd be looking at a $350+ cycle, easily. If one wanted to gamble with their health, certainly it could be done far cheaper, but to cover all the bases, at reatil, this is not a cost-effective choice for the gains.

OVERALL: 5, or Incomplete I was very torn on what grade to give this product, given the gains I got (or didn't get) were mostly a product of my own goals and mis-steps, so I have to tread carefully on what impact the product had in that regard. In the end, it came down to this: given the results (and potential results as a muscle-builder if kcals were in surplus), was this product worth the sides? I kind of don't think so, but maybe had my diet been spot on all 6 weeks I might weigh 252 right now with the same strength levels. THEN it would be a fantastic product. Or maybe I ate to grow all 6 weeks and ended up 275 with little to no fat gain. Great results! But I think I got a little stronger, a little bit more lean, and no bigger. A compromise. The middle ground. Jack of all trades, master of none. This is why I've always been anti-recomp, and after running what I thought might be the best OTC recomp agent out there, I have to say I am once again solidly in that camp. 1-TT is not trenbolone. I'm sure there are people out there who will have great results. But for my goal of a recomp, while in the end the product worked more or less fairly well in this regard, the sides were a little too much for "decent" results.

If I Could Do It All Over Again...

...what would I do differently?

1) Either bulk or cut, grow or shred - not try both at once. Self-explanatory.

2) Run max dose of Cycle Support (or similar) throughout, and a 2-week pre-load. Damn expensive, but probably the only way Id run this compound again.

3) Dial in the diet. No matter what your goals, diet is so much the key it's not even funny. I am learning this more and more with each passing day, and in my years under the bar has probably been the biggest detriment to my progress.

And that, as they say, is that. Right now I plan on running natty for a good long while, as the total PH cycles done in the last 6-7 months doubled my total for all time. I would welcome any suggestions for some good test boosters (I hear MassFX and Diesel Test) and other "natural" muscle builders (Prime anyone?) from anybody that has used them. Hope the log was informative and enjoyable for all.

PS - I will post the "after pics" by tomorrow afternoon, latest. I don't have them here (work) at the moment.

*** FINAL GRADE REVISED AT END OF LOG ***

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
THE definitive tren log, eh? ;) Subbed. Lets do this thingy!

We have almost the same support supps. I'm going to vit. shoppe vitex at 2 caps a day and 100mg p-5-p starting tomorrow. I like your ai strategy also sir.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
A few more things...

A few more things to cover before the Days 1 & 2 updates.

SUPPS:

Going to do this a bit different than the last log. I'll actually type out what I take and when, because, well... the list is extensive. I've heard from several knowledgeable people (here and on other boards) who feel the sides with the designer "Trens" can get bad, so support supps are a must. Hopefully by breaking everything down, if people have questions about dosage/timing etc, I can help and also maybe get some pointers from you guys.

AM

-Life Force Multivitamin + Biotest Superfood
-Biotest's Flameout + generic brand fish oil - approx. 5 grams (total)
-Primordial Performance's CLA - 2 caps
-Biotest Receptormax (finishing this off before I start Glycobol, as I had some left over and they are designed to do pretty much the same thing): 1 cap
-NOW Vitex: 1 cap (300 mgs)
-Vitamin Shoppe CoQ10: 1 cap (100 mg)
-Vitamin Shoppe Celery Seed Extract: 2 caps (3 g)
-Vitamin Shoppe P-5-P: 2 pills (100 mg)
-Nutra bulk L-Dopa: 1600 mg

Lunch

-Biotest Receptormax: 1 cap
-Vitamin Shoppe CoQ10: 1 cap (100 mg)
-Vitamin Shoppe Celery Seed Extract: 2 caps (3 g)
-Fish oil (generic): approx. 2.4 g total
-NOW Curcumin (variety of benefits): 1 cap

PM (4:00)

-Nutra bulk L-Dopa: 1200 mg

Dinner

-Biotest Receptormax: 1 cap (plus another 3 pre-WO)
-Life Force Multivitamin
-Biotest's Flameout + generic brand fish oil - approx. 4 grams (total)
-Primordial Performance's CLA - 2 caps

Post-WO/Pre-bed

-Nutra bulk 1-carboxy: 400 mg
-IForce Reversitol: 1 cap
-NOW Curcumin: 1 cap

Ridiculous. I feel like I need Ronnie's tackle box to keep track of all this ****. Anyway, I will add in the Cycle Support at the 1-week mark or so, and I'm also adding hawthorne berry. Further changes will be updated in the log as they occur.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Weight will be done on a weekly basis on Mondays, like last time. I've decided to simply do before and after measurements. The befores will be up soon.

SIDES:

2) BP - This will be measured weekly as well, although I forgot to get a starting BP. I do know roughly where I am though, so I'll have a general idea if it starts to creep up. If it does, I will measure bi-weekly.

Think that's it, on to the Day 1 update.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
THE definitive tren log, eh? ;) Subbed. Lets do this thingy!

We have almost the same support supps. I'm going to vit. shoppe vitex at 2 caps a day and 100mg p-5-p starting tomorrow. I like your ai strategy also sir.
Just being consistent with my PP logs. :slaphappy:

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/04/09

Day 1

6 pumps 1-T Tren applied in AM after shower.

The Good​

SUPPS:

Supps are the same as listed. Nothing new yet.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measuremernts will be updated soon.
Starting weight: 264 lbs

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a, Day 1.

The Bad

SIDES:

N/a, Day 1.

1) LIBIDO - Fine.
2) BP - Will get opening value soon.
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - None.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - None.
7) MISC. - None.

MOOD/LETHARGY/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

Mood is fine, no lethargy, no other sides to report.

The Workout​

Chest and upper back.

10-15 minute warm-up.

Bench: 225x6 245x6 275x6 295x6 315x6

Bent over rows: 185x6 205x6 225x6 245x6 265x5

Floor press: 275x6 275x6 275x6 SS w/ -
Wide-grip pull-ups: BWx6 BWx6 BWx6 (2-1-2 tempo)

DB incline: 100x10 100x10 100x9 SS w/ -
Close-grip Lat pulls (to hit the upper back): 150x10 160x10
- Face pulls: 160x10

CARDIO

22 minutes on treadmill at 3.0 incline, 5.0 speed.

THOUGHTS:

This was an OK WO. Nothing special. The last 2 reps on bench were shaky, and all in all my pressing was only so-so. Back work was pretty good, actually got a 6th rep on the last set of rows but I deemed the form to be too poor to count it.

Anyway, a good frame of reference for where I'm starting.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Good luck dragon! Let me know if you have any questions along the way. :D

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Big Silver! Good to have ya here. How are things? I checked it periodically on your MMV2 log, glad to hear it treated you well.

Yeah, the MMV3/2 combo went amazing for the recomp goals I set out to accomplish. The 1-T Trem sounds really sweet and I know I loved the gains/recomp I had on Tren myself.

I am interested to see how your BP goes on this run. I know mine was elevated, but you have some excellent support supps in place to combat it. Kick some a$$ my man and I will be following along. You posting pics?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I am interested to see how your BP goes on this run. I know mine was elevated, but you have some excellent support supps in place to combat it. Kick some a$$ my man and I will be following along. You posting pics?
I will stay on top of it, I hope I've done enough to keep it in check.

Yes, I will be doing pics. I have a few already (self-shot), but the quality is poor. I was waiting to get some back shots done, but after I played around with the camera last night, I found out it doesn't have a timer. So I asked the wife if she could take a few for me and she called me "gay". Huh.

Anyway, next 2 nights are off nights from the gym, so I'll get her to snap a few and get them up by the end of the week, my "gayness" notwithstanding.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/05/09

Day 2

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements will be updated soon. (TONIGHT I SWEAR)

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Just Day 2.

The Bad

SIDES:

Just Day 2.

1) LIBIDO - Fine.
2) BP - Will get opening value soon. (THIS WEEKEND)
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - None.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - None.

The Workout​

Lower back/legs (deadlift day)

10-15 minute warm-up.

Deadlift: 6x4 315x4 365x4 405x4 455x4 495x4 525x4

Smith front squat: 225x10 225x10 245x10

Leg extension (1-leg, alternating): 100x10 110x9
Leg curl (1-leg, alternating): 60x10 70x9 70x9

CARDIO

22 minutes on treadmill at 3.0 incline, 4.5 speed (legs were tired).

THOUGHTS:

Very happy with the deads. First time over 500 lbs since before tax season. The front squats were brutal too, all in all an excellent session.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/06/09

Day 3

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Just Day 3.

The Bad

SIDES:

Just Day 3.

1) LIBIDO - Fine, maybe even up a bit.
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - None.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - None.

The Workout​

Shoulders and arms.

10-15 minute warm-up.

Push press: 185x5 205x5 225x5 245x5 275x3x0; 135x10 (standing military back-off set)

Neutral grip DB tricep press (2-1-2 tempo): 110x6 110x6 110x6(alternating arms last set) SS w/ -
Barbell preacher curls: 95x10 95x10 95x10

Neutral grip DB military (3-2-3 tempo, damn it burned) 65x10 65x9x1

Cybex close grip bench (2-1-2) 200x6 200x6 SS w/ -
DB hammer curls: 60x8 60x8

Various rear rotator work...

Scott press (3-2-3): 160x10 160x10
DB concentration curls (2-1-2): 40x8x2 40x7x3 - just spent

CARDIO

None.

THOUGHTS:

I'm not sure why I ended up doing so many slow tempo exercises. I actually surprised myself as I sat here typing it out. All my tricep work was slow tempo? I don't know why I did that. Anyway, a pretty good WO here. My arms were burnt by the end, and I left with a real nice bicep pump. Relatively pleased with the push press, about what I expected.

I now have an opening gauage on where I'm at in most areas for the start of this cycle(except for squats, which are scheduled for Monday, 1 week in). I'll also get CGB next shoulder/arm day, as well as standing military. That should cover the biggies.

Next update will be tomorrow, as I'm all caught up. With it I will get the pics and opening measurements up as well.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/07/09

Day 4

The Good​

SUPPS:

Supps are the same, with one change: I used up the last of my Receptormax and will start up the Glycobol on 05/08/09 (today).

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad

SIDES:

Just Day 4.

1) LIBIDO - Fine, maybe even up a bit.
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - None.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - None.

Mood is fine, no lethargy. I have noticed that I've been sweating more, I believe this is due to the 1-TT thermogenic effect. Cool.

The Workout​

None - off day.

CARDIO

None. Weather up here has been terrible for a while and it was still raining yesterday morning, so no fasted cardio. I also worked late and by the time I got back, no go on getting anything done at that point. It was a total recovery day, and I think I'll try and get in my first HIIT session tonight.

THOUGHTS:

The wife was watching Grey's Anatomy so she wouldn't take pics last night. I WILL have them up tonight however.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Pics

1st pic: front relaxed, 05/04/09, taken myself.

I am having some trouble with the other pics. The wife took them on the digital camera, but I keep getting a file size too big error when I try to upload them. I'm tech illiterate when it comes to pictures. How do you get high res digital camera pics uploaded? Any ideas are welcome.

Last edited:
Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I upload mine to photobucket, then html it when i do a new post. You can choose the size you want to shrink it to, when you upload it.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/08/09

Day 5

The Good​

SUPPS:

One more change: In addition to starting up the Glycobol, I added in stand-alone hawthorne berry, starting at 900 mgs per day, divided into 3 doses.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements will be updated soon.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad

SIDES:

Just Day 5.

1) LIBIDO - Fine.
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - None.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - Back pumps started up towards the end of HIIT. Wasn't too bad though, see below.

Mood is fine, no lethargy. I have noticed that I've been sweating more (1-TT thermogenic effect).

The Workout​

None - off day.

CARDIO

HIIT - 4 100m, 2 150m, 2 220m sprints. Intervals were either walking or jogging (switched every other one). Back pumps creeped in toward the end, but only on half my back? Weird.

THOUGHTS:

Relatively uneventful first 5 days. I'm looking for the product to relly kick in by the end of week 2. We'll see.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/09/08

Day 6

The Good​

SUPPS:

No other changes from last time.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements will be updated soon.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - Fine.
2) BP - Opening value soon will be posted on day it was obtained (Sunday 05/10)
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - I noticed some shedding this weekend starting Saturday. It was consistent with past a former pretty androgenic cycle (1-AD stacked with 4-AD). However, I did not shed at all on 1-T. So clearly the dienolone either is more active at the AR, or converts better than the 1-Andro. Does anyone have Vida numbers for dienolone?
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - Back pumps during HIIT, otherwise fine.

Mood is fine, no lethargy. I have noticed that I've been sweating more (1-TT thermogenic effect).

The Workout​

Chest/back.

Rack lockouts (9-slot, low, about 2-3 inches off chest): 315x3 335x3 365x3 385x1x0

DB row (3-1-3): 110x5 120x4 120x4 120x4 120x4

DB bench: 120x6 120x8 120x8 120x8 120x7

Seated row: 220x5 240x4 260x4 280x4 300x3x1

HS decline: 270x12 270x12 270x12 SS w/ -
Pull-ups: BWx8(wide grip) BWx7x1(neutral grip) BWx5x2(chins)

CARDIO

None. Too pissed off after terrible WO.

THOUGHTS:

Awful WO. Rack lockouts were a disaster, was supposed to work up to 405x1-2, but could only get 1 rep at 385. I was just exceptionally weak for whatever reason, proably from lack of sleep. As anyone who followed my old log knows, this is the #1 issue I have in my training. It's hard to get 8-9+ hours every night when you lift late at night and you have little kids too. Anyway, putting this one behind me and hoping the 1-TT kicks in in another week.

And, just to repeat my question from above: does anyone know the Vida numbers on dienolone?

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Subbed..GL bro. Looking forward to your feedback on this since I will be running my cycle in July.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
How is the application process? Does the carrier leave any residue on your skin?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
How is the application process? Does the carrier leave any residue on your skin?
A bit of a pain in the rear, but worth it to avoid the first-pass liver metabolism IMO. Plus I'm used to it, although I strongly recommend a back scrubber to apply to those areas of the back you can't reach.

Residue - yeah a little. Best comparison is kind of like a greasy hand lotion where it's not entirely absorbed by your skin after you apply it. But it's not too bad.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Pics look solid man. I also understand the lack of sleep. Between work stress, family stress, home stress, TV, sports and lifting it is hard for me to sleep. I am lucky to get 3-4 hours before waking up the first time for some reason or another. I miss the days before kids and responsibilities where I slept like the dead for 10-12 hours straight.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay everyone, had some work-related issues the past few days, but I will update through yesterday by tonight.

First one coming right up...

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/10/09

Day 7

The Good​

SUPPS:

No other changes from last time.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements:

Neck, 19.75"
R arm, 19.50
L arm, 19.50
L Quad, 29.5
R Quad, 29.5
Chest, 51.75 - 52
Waist, 38.75

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - Fine. Still haven't seen a libido drop like most report with this compound.
2) BP - Opening value: 123/78. Since this was taken a week in, I suspect it's already slightly elevated as when I am in semi-decent cardiovascular shape I usually read around 110-115/70-75.
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - Shedding still there, some hairs on the pillow when I wake up i the mornings to confirm it.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - Back pumps during HIIT, otherwise fine.

Mood is fine, maybe a bit of lethargy creeping in? I have noticed that I've been sweating more (1-TT thermogenic effect).

The Workout​

None. Off day (Sundays off).

CARDIO

25-min walk with the fam (fairly brisk pace + I was pushing a double stroller). Also spent most of the day outside with the kids thanks to some tremendous wether (finally).

THOUGHTS:

Not too much to report here, hoping week 2 into week 3 starts to bring quantifiable results.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/11/09

Day 8

The Good​

SUPPS:

No other changes from last time. Still holding off on Cycle Support for now.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements:

Neck, 19.75"
R arm, 19.50
L arm, 19.50
L Quad, 29.5
R Quad, 29.5
Chest, 51.75 - 52
Waist, 38.75

MONDAY WEIGH-IN: 263.5 (-0.5). So much for early glycogen uptake. I think I was already up a few lbs by Day 7 on 1-T, although to be fair I was eating to grow. Although, on the other hand, with a Mother's Day cookout over the weekend, I was definitely above maintenance on a non-WO day, going against my recomp plan. So maybe the fact that I've been above maintenance more than below, yet haven's gained weight, is an early sign things are moving ion the right direction? I don't know. Time will tell.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - Fine. Still haven't seen a libido drop like most report with this compound.
2) BP - Opening value: 123/78. Next measure scheduled for 05/14 (will try and stick to Sundays and Thursdays unless BP gets real high).
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - Shedding still there, hair on the pillow when I wake up in the mornings to confirm it.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - Back pumps are here, see below.

Lethargy does seem to be a factor, I feel more tired now than I should (and that coming from someone who knows what tired feels like). I have noticed that I've been sweating more (1-TT thermogenic effect).

The Workout​

Legs/lower body (squat day).

Warm-up.

Squat: 3x8 315x8 365x8 405x8; 315x8(BO,ATG)

RDL: 315x8 365x8 385x8

Shrug: 385x8 405x8 425x8

Leg extension: 180x10 200x8 200x7

CARDIO

None. Got to the gym too late tonight. Gotta stay on top of this.

THOUGHTS:

Squats were pretty solid, still had some in the tank so I plan to move up next time. The ATG back off set was tough though, nice burn. As for RDLs - the dreaded back pump reared its ugly head as I was doing these. Not horrible although I expect they will get worse as we're only 1 week in.

Nothing to report workout-wise as far as 1-TT is concerned, still waiting for a kick-in.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/12/09

Day 9

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements:

Neck, 19.75"
R arm, 19.50
L arm, 19.50
L Quad, 29.5
R Quad, 29.5
Chest, 51.75 - 52
Waist, 38.75

1-WEEK WEIGH-IN: 263.5 (-0.5).

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad

SIDES:

2) BP - Opening value: 123/78.
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - Shedding still there, hair on the pillow when I wake up in the mornings to confirm it.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - Back pumps starting up.

Lethargy is becoming more and more prevalent. I never really knew what to expect when people described on-cycle lethargy, but basically I feel tired or foggy-headed for a good part of the day. Yawning more than I should, and again, I know tired.

Sweating is still high (1-TT thermogenic effect).

The Workout​

Shoulders/arms

Warm-up.

DB military: 75x5 80x5 85x5 95x5 95x4x1

CGB: 225x6 275x5 295x5

DB curls (going heavy) 60x8 65x6 65x5

Cuban press: Barx8 Barx8
Cable rear rotators: 50x8 60x6

Cybex neutral-grip shoulder press (2-1-2): 130x8 130x8

HS dip machine: 4 plates/sidex8 5 platesx6 5 plates+25x5x1

1-arm DB hammer curls: 60x8 60x8
Barbell wall curls: 95x10 95x10

DB iso curls: 40x8 35x8

CARDIO

Brief 15-minute session, think it was 5.0 at 3.0 incline.

THOUGHTS:

This was a solid WO, still nothing spectacular, but at least I wasn't much weaker than expected. Almost got last rep on DB mil, CGB was good, ditto for all the curling. Again, though, not really noticing anything yet strength/endurance/size -wise. Kick in should start soon.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
I may have missed it but what PCT you plan on running out of curiousity?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I may have missed it but what PCT you plan on running out of curiousity?
Torem for 4 weeks, then a Reversitol taper up/down starting week 3 of PCT.

Loads of updates coming up.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/13/09

Day 10

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements:

Neck, 19.75"
R arm, 19.50
L arm, 19.50
L Quad, 29.5
R Quad, 29.5
Chest, 51.75 - 52
Waist, 38.75

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad

SIDES:

3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - Back pumps starting up.

Lethargy still fairly strong right now.

Sweating is still high (1-TT thermogenic effect).

The Workout​

None, off day.

CARDIO

Brisk 20-25 minute AM walk.

THOUGHTS:

Umm, not too much to report here. Next WO is (was) Friday the 15th. Updating soon.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/14/09

Day 11

The Good​

SUPPS:

No other changes from last time. Still holding off on Cycle Support for now. I will continue to hold off unless BP starts to get too high.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements:

Neck, 19.75"
R arm, 19.50
L arm, 19.50
L Quad, 29.5
R Quad, 29.5
Chest, 51.75 - 52
Waist, 38.75

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

N/a.

The Bad

SIDES:

1st check (05/14): 125/75 (roughly)
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - Shedding still there, hair on the pillow when I wake up in the mornings to confirm it, seems to be slowing down a bit however.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - Back pumps.

Lethargy still there, although not getting worse.

Sweating is still high, though maybe tapering off a tad (1-TT thermogenic effect).

The Workout​

None, off day.

CARDIO

None, weather continues to be horrible up here and I didn't want to take a trip to the gym just for cardio, nor use the elliptical at home.

THOUGHTS:

Again, not too much to report here. I was really hoping Friday's WO would be a good one... and I wasn't disappointed. Updating again soon.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am suprised your dropping in weight. When I ran Xtreme Tren I gained 4-5lbs in week 1 while looking leaner. Are you feeling any leaner/tighter with this cycle?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/15/09

Day 12

The Good​

SUPPS:

No other changes from last time. Still holding off on Cycle Support for now. I will continue to hold off unless BP starts to get too high.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements:

Neck, 19.75"
R arm, 19.50
L arm, 19.50
L Quad, 29.5
R Quad, 29.5
Chest, 51.75 - 52
Waist, 38.75

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Kicking in! Very solid chest WO, at least the beginning. See below.

The Bad

SIDES:

3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
4) HAIR LOSS - Shedding still there, hair on the pillow when I wake up in the mornings to confirm it, seems to be slowing down a bit however.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - Back pumps.

Lethargy still there, although not getting worse, maybe even declining some.

Sweating is still high, though maybe tapering off a tad (1-TT thermogenic effect).

The Workout​

Chest/back.

10-15 minute warm-up.

Bench: 225x5 245x5 275x5 315x5 335x5; 225x12 (BO to get a pump)

Rows: 185x5 205x5 225x5 245x5 275x4x1; Neutral-grip pull-ups - BWx9(BO, to get a pump)

HS plate-loaded bench: 320x8 360x6 410x6 SS w/ -
Wide-grip pull-ups (UB): BWx8 BWx8 BWx8(chins)

DB incline: 100x10 100x9 100x7x0; 75x6(BO) SS w/ -
Horizontal Lat pull (CG): 170x10 (WG) 170x10 190x10
Face pulls: 170x8

CARDIO

None, didn't hit gym until past 9:30. I know, I suck. Got to get on the cardio if I have any hope of a recomp.

THOUGHTS:

MUCH better WO. 335x5 was very strong, surprising really after last Saturday's miserable effort. Back was pretty good, rows didn't seem to move up a whole lot, but pull-ups were very strong too, full ROM, slow and controlled. Very pleased with this WO coming on the heel's of last chest/back day.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/16/09 - 05/17/09

Days 13 & 14

The Good​

SUPPS:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements:

Neck, 19.75"
R arm, 19.50
L arm, 19.50
L Quad, 29.5
R Quad, 29.5
Chest, 51.75 - 52
Waist, 38.75

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Based on last WO, I think the 1-TT is kicking in. I am hopeful for more definitive evidence this week.

The Bad

SIDES:

2nd check (05/17): 130/70 (roughly)
I am self-checking this now with a cuff, and I'm not entirely sure how accurate it is, but it's probably in the ballpark. Anyway, systolic 130 was my fail-safe point. I will increase my Celery Seed and Hawthorne Berry doses this week to see if that nips it in the bud. If not, I will add the Cycle Support and hopefully the large HB dose (as well as the other heart-healthy ingredients) can make a difference.
3) AGGRESSION - Fine.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None.
7) MISC. - Back pumps.

Lethargy still there, although not getting worse, and I'm pretty sure it's not as bad as it was.

The Workout​

None (both days)

CARDIO

None (both days)

THOUGHTS:

I was out of town this weekend, and got back in later on Sunday. I was goig to try an after-hours Sunday session, but didn't feel up to it after travelling all weekend. Therefore, Monday (today) will be a deadlift + shoulders and arms "Combo Day". Volume will be reduced, intensity will be very high (will prob. use a few different techniques), and I'll try and combine my usual 2 days into 1. I'm excited and nervous for this one - it's gonna be a brutal night in the gym! :sgrin:

Also, Trauma and MaxGolf - I'll be needing that 2nd bottle of 1-TT pretty soon. I'm almost out the 1st bottle (Trauma don't know if you got my PM) and I don't want to be sitting here come the end of the week with no product. Since I'm in NY and I believe you ship from Oregon, we'd better get it done soon. Thanks.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I am suprised your dropping in weight. When I ran Xtreme Tren I gained 4-5lbs in week 1 while looking leaner. Are you feeling any leaner/tighter with this cycle?
Not really. I'm a little surprised too, on 1-T I was up a few lbs a week or so in as well, likely due to enhanced glycogen uptake.

Although the scale ticked up this morning; you'll see the full update tomorrow.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
how bad are the back pumps that your feeling? also what do they feel like

Buff9895

Awards
Subbed. Keep up the good work! I'm on day 9 of an epi/1-t tren cycle, by the looks of it, I better hold onto my as$, this week's gonna be sweet!

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
how bad are the back pumps that your feeling? also what do they feel like
They were, I don't know, tough enough to make you rest a bit longer between sets, but not crippling or anything.

That said, I have a change to my supplements I forgot to mention before. The next update will cover this (it's working great).

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Keep up the good work! I'm on day 9 of an epi/1-t tren cycle, by the looks of it, I better hold onto my as$, this week's gonna be sweet!
Wow, sounds like a potent combo. Good luck.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/18/09

Day 15

The Good​

SUPPS:

2 changes: I have added in AI's Cycle Support to help with cardivascular health more than anything else. I decided that rather than up the Celery Seed and Hawthorne doses, to just go whole-hog and add in the CS. However, when I opened my jar, I found A) no scoop, and B) a hair/fiber (pretty gross but I'm sure I've eaten worse in Chinese food or McDonald's or some other ****). Since the quality contro, guy at AI clearly took the day off when my batch was made - does anyone know how big the scooper is? Teaspoon? Half a teaspoon? 1/4 yeaspoon? I've been kind of eyeballing it at around 1/2 teaspoon.

The second change, and this actually started late last week (partially), is the addition of Taurine to the supp regimen. This is to help with the back pumps. I started last Friday at 500 mg/day, and going foraward the plan is 500 mg/ day in the AM on non-WO days, and 1000 mg/day on WO days, dosed 500 mg in the AM and 500 mg pre-WO.

Well - the taurine was spectacular. As you'll see below, this was a heavy deadlift day, and that usually means some wicked pumps as I blasted the lower back. Instead, I really didn't get much of a back pump at all. It was a little tighter than normal, I suppose, but nowhere near what I expected. 2 thumbs way up on the taurine for back pumps! :bigok:

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements:

Neck, 19.75"
R arm, 19.50
L arm, 19.50
L Quad, 29.5
R Quad, 29.5
Chest, 51.75 - 52
Waist, 38.75

2-WEEK WEIGH-IN: 265.5 (+1.5)

A lb and a 1/2 is a lb and a 1/2, I guess. I don't think I look any leaner or fatter, although the out-of-town trip was for a party, at which many fine foods were consumed. So maybe that had something to do with the slight gain. Regardless, I'm not sure what to think of the weight at this point. Strength is up, I'm not any fatter, so maybe it's all LBM. Too early to draw conclusions, however.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Based on last WO and this one, I would say the 1-TT is kicking in. I hope to see some real solid WOs toward the end of this week.

The Bad

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - This may finally be dropping a bit. Tough to say, but certainly not crushed like others have reported.
I am self-checking this now with a cuff, and I'm not entirely sure how accurate it is, but it's probably in the ballpark. As mentioned, systolic 130 was my fail-safe point. Cycle Support added, next check 05/21. If BP has increased, I will move to daily monitoring.
3) AGGRESSION - Starting to suspect I have a bit of a shorter fuse.
4) HAIR LOSS - Shedding still there, although it is definitely not as prevalent as before.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None. Very happy with this, my enormous support supp aresenal seems to be doing the trick.
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - Maybe starting to see a little. Watching...
7) MISC. - Back pumps being negated trhanks to taurine.

I can say that lethargy has subsided some. Last week it was definitely noticeable, this week I couldn't even say.

The Workout​

Lower (deadlift day) + Shoulders/arms = Combo Day

Deadlift: 315x5 365x4 405x4 455x4 515x3 585x1 600x1

Push press: 205x5 225x5 250x4 250x4; 185x7(BO as standing military) - immediately to DB lateral raises: 30x10

Dips: BW+45x10 BW+90x6 BW+135x4; BWx25 (BO) SS w/ -
Barbell curls: 135x6 135x6; DB curls(3-1-3): 40x12(BO)
DB incline board curls: 40x10 50x8; DB curls:40x10(BO)

Cybex military: 180x6 - 160x5 - 140x8 (strip set, no rest)

Kettleball tri press: 45x10
Rope tri extensions: 190x10

Cable curls: 80x10

CARDIO

None (no time after long WO. Did get some in next day, however, and will be in next update).

THOUGHTS:

Very pleased with deads. I was going to work up to a heavy double, likely around 550, but I said WTF and went with the 6 plates. I pulled the first rep clean and easy, but I knew there wasn't a 2nd rep at that point in the WO. So rather than end it there, I decided to do 1 more heavy single and went with 600 even, only 15 lbs off my PR. I had a bit of a fight at lockout, but it was a clean rep and not even as tough as I thought it would be. Suffice to say I am very excited to see what I can pull when I test at the end of the cycle.

Push press was OK, frankly I expected more, but 250 felt heavy enough that I didn't move the weight up for the last set. Then I went straight to a standing mil back-off set, then right to lateral raises. The delts were burning after that, and even more after the Cybex strip set.

Went very heavy on dips, and my tris were on fire after the back-off set, so I'm happy there, and all the curling was good too. A very good WO all in all.

Also, just wanted to say thanks to Primordial rep MaxGolf for helping me out with getting the 2nd bottle shipped. He is always on point and has taken care of any issues I've had very quickly. Thanks bro, reps when I see you next in the forums.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
05/19/09

Day 16

The Good​

SUPPS:

AI's Cycle Support added, as was Taurine.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Starting measurements:

Neck, 19.75"
R arm, 19.50
L arm, 19.50
L Quad, 29.5
R Quad, 29.5
Chest, 51.75 - 52
Waist, 38.75

2-WEEK WEIGH-IN: 265.5 (+1.5)

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Based on last WO and this one, I would say the 1-TT is kicking in. I hope to see some real solid WOs toward the end of this week.

The Bad

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - This may finally be dropping a bit. Tough to say, but certainly not crushed like others have reported.
I am self-checking this now with a cuff, and I'm not entirely sure how accurate it is, but it's probably in the ballpark. As mentioned, systolic 130 was my fail-safe point. Cycle Support added, next check 05/21. If BP has increased, I will move to daily monitoring.
3) AGGRESSION - Starting to suspect I have a bit of a shorter fuse.
4) HAIR LOSS - Shedding still there, although it is definitely not as prevalent as before.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None. Very happy with this, my enormous support supp aresenal seems to be doing the trick.
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - Maybe starting to see a little. Watching...
7) MISC. - Back pumps being negated thanks to taurine.

I can say that lethargy has subsided quite a bit. Last week it was definitely noticeable, this week I couldn't even say.

The Workout​

None - off day.

CARDIO

Finally have some good weather up here, so I got out and did about 30 minutes of fasted AM cardio (fasted save some fish oil). Also had a PM softball game, so a little more physical activity.

THOUGHTS:

Not too much to report on these non-WO days. I'm feeling a lot better this week than I was last week, probably mostly due to the lethargy subsiding. I am concerned about the BP, hopefully 3+ days of high Celery Seed and Hawthorne can keep it in check. Next WO will be Thursday, 05/21 (tomorrow). Will try and get some cardio done tonight.

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Good to see there are no gyno symptoms! I will take this into account when I am deciding what to run during my cycle.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Good to see there are no gyno symptoms! I will take this into account when I am deciding what to run during my cycle.
I threw the kitchen sink at this one, everything short of caber, as I had some issues with 1-T before I started up an AI. I store fat on my chest, maybe I could be classified as even having a little pubertal gyno, so it makes me think I am gyno-prone. Better safe than sorry.