J nasty's DTHC/Formex/Prime/Jack3d log W/ bloodwork

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like i promised I will have blood work at 4th week, and at last day of 8 week cycle. The bloodwork below was taken 5 days pre-cycle. So we will see if Formex and Diesel test really do there job :). hopefully you can read bloodwork but if not. Total test is 485 ng/dL (241-827), Free test is 17.0 pg/mL (Limits not established), Estradiol is 38 pg/mL (0-53).:wave2:

Attachments

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Diet Imo not going to post every update but is going to be constant throughout 8 weeks. Daily protein intake is around 245g, calories are at 4000 with whole food and roughly 4200 with shakes. total fat and carb intake wasnt calculated but is somewhat high, trying to put on a few lbs. Diet is very clean and set up with nutritionalist. DTHC will be ran at 4 pills a day, formex will be ran at 100mg for week 1, then 50 week 2-6, and 25 mg for weeks 7 and 8. Prime is going to be ran at 8 caps per day. This will be a lean bulk strength type log. Doing a 12 week powerlifting cycle weeks 1-3 4x10, weeks 4 and 5 4x6, and weeks 6-8 will be 5x5. this program includes olympic lifts ( hang cleans, power cleans, snatches)

Stats:
6', 168lbs
max bench=245
max squat= 305
max hang clean= 235
max DL= was 365 at end of last 12 week lifting cycle
I'm not the strongest kid, but I'm making great gains, and getting close to competing with top 5 competitors. I know im very light, but im not looking to be 200lbs. I like competing at under 180lbs.
Supps:

8 am= 2 diesel test hardcore pills, 2 formex pills, 3 prime pills
3 pm prior to workout= 2 DTHC pills, 3 prime pills
7 pm= 2 formex pills, 2 prime pills

Workout: all power exercises (olympic lifts are 4 sets of 6)

Hang cleans 4x6= 155/165/175/185
Squats 3x10= 155/185/205 (its lightweight but working back into after week off)
Lat pull downs 3x10= 140/160/185
Romanian dead lifts 3x10= 185/185/185
Db shrugs 4x10= 50's/50's/55's/55's (held 4 sec per rep)
russian twist 4x25= 16lbs medicine ball all 4 sets.
sit ups 4x25

Summary: Its too early to notice anything from the supps, but this is a serious lifting program, will be training for lifting comp in july. This log will be very detailed, Don't have much time tonight to make detailed, but i will improve it. wish me luck :trink26:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Oh man that's a sick arsenal you got lined up there !

But, did you take those pic's in a mirror reflection ?? :lol: just messin with ya !

I'm subscribed :D

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pre cycle pictures :)

I know my conditioning isnt all that great, need to work on quad seperation, but hopefully I will look awesome come week 8.

Attachments

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
You have a great frame to start a stack like this with :thumbsup:

I'll definitely be following, but if ya have any questions about anything don't hesitate to send me a PM !

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm following along! :) You are looking very lean. Great thread so far! :)

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support, hopefully this stack kicks ass. Tomorrow is big bench day, me and the team had a feast tonight. will update around 430pm tomorrow.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
now the sore joint feeling that comes along with estrogen being suppressed a little too much, is it just a dry rusty feeling?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
woke up with a killer head ache, going to drop the formex to 75mg. So far I feel pretty good, i think libido is up a tad, but can't differentiate from placebo.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
woke up with a killer head ache, going to drop the formex to 75mg. So far I feel pretty good, i think libido is up a tad, but can't differentiate from placebo.
How much water you drinkin a day ??

2 gallons is what I've been doing when I dose high, and I have no sides such as a headache or sore joints.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

2 gallons is what I've been doing when I dose high, and I have no sides such as a headache or sore joints.
I have always been lacking on water intake. I would say my water intake is less then a gallon a day.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have always been lacking on water intake. I would say my water intake is less then a gallon a day.
You definitely have to bump the H2O intake up my friend !

You'll thank me later :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

^^^Good advice! Up the water for sure. I drink over a gallon of water a day. I'm a girl and I'm not on Formex! (good thing!) ;)

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[COLOR*********]Day 2[/COLOR]

Woke up with a monster headache and cramps in my sides, but more water has seemed to fix the problem. I got a really nice pump today in the gym, a little more pronounced then usual. Strength is normal no increases yet, but aggression is up a tad. Jack3d works like a charm every time I use it, won't use anything else. Idk if its the formex or DTHC but one of them is increasing libido. Nothing crazy as of yet, but there is definitely an increase. Overall sense of well being has increased, feel more "powerfull" still may be placebo don't really know how long these products take to kick in,but its a nice feeling either way.

Workout:

Bench press 4x10= 155/165/165/175
Incline bench 3x10= 135/135/135
seated row 3x10= 160/180/220
push press 4x6= 135/135/135/135

Plyo for bench, did medicine ball drop catch lower to chest and explode back up to spotter.
Straight bar curls 4x10= 50lbs/60lbs/70lbs/90lbs
skull crushers 3x10= 55lbs/65lbs/65lbs
Abs did side bend with dumbells (45 pound plates), and 3x25 sit ups.

Had a great workout today, feel stronger then yesterday, hopefully this feeling increases as the days go on. libido is up, vascularity is up very slightly, feeling slightly better pumps. So far so good, cant wait for week 2 to hit.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how often do you all think i should post pictures??

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ah DTH and formestane! Very nice! Are you running all 4 of these the whole time or are you dividing this log up into different segments?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
now that is an expensive run! I have my first run of DTH coming soon.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
now that is an expensive run! I have my first run of DTH coming soon.
haha wish i could just run an epi cycle, would be almost $150 cheaper. Thought about it but figured I have much more natural potential.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day, but will be going to the track to run some sprints, some bleachers, and other fun running.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day, but will be going to the track to run some sprints, some bleachers, and other fun running.
Nice !

Let us know if you feel an increase in endurance.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Couldn't really tell if the supplements had an impact on endurance, am so sore from mondays workout all i could do is jog around. Still feeling great, tomorrow is high pulls and dead lifts, should be fun. Would anyone like me to post some videos of some of the workouts?

kdpboa

Awards
I always enjoy watcihng videos of oly lifting so if you have any vids of you weightlifting that would be awsome!

You do any snatching 0r just cleans?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Couldn't really tell if the supplements had an impact on endurance, am so sore from mondays workout all i could do is jog around. Still feeling great, tomorrow is high pulls and dead lifts, should be fun. Would anyone like me to post some videos of some of the workouts?
That would be a great addition to the log, definitely put some up !

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds good. I believe snatches are tomorrow not positive. I will start posting videos of some of the lifts, mainly the big compound lifts.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is starting to increase acne a tad, noticed while washing face before. Nothing bad, don't even think its noticeable to others. still have some slight headaches, but other then that feel like i have a minor pump all day long. Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow, will update day 4 in gym lifting schedule is 4x a week m,tues,thurs,fri.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the acne is from the Formex? When I took DTHC I didn't notice any increase in acne at all...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the acne is from the Formex? When I took DTHC I didn't notice any increase in acne at all...
The Formex did make my skin a little more oily. I only noticed it when I woke up though. After I washed my face in the morning I was good to go the rest of the day no matter how active I was. No breakouts though, which is good.

I think this is normal with test boosters on some people.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
The Formex did make my skin a little more oily. I only noticed it when I woke up though. After I washed my face in the morning I was good to go the rest of the day no matter how active I was. No breakouts though, which is good.

yeah that's true, DTHC is the only one that I didn't notice an increase in acne or oily skin, or anything else for that matter...

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yea same thing, I don't mean I'm breaking out with all these pimples, just skin is a little more dry/oily.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok im still feeling great, going to bump the DTHC to 6 tabs a day, and the formex to 125mg :). so we can wait and see

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ok im still feeling great, going to bump the DTHC to 6 tabs a day, and the formex to 125mg :). so we can wait and see
:jaw:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, that is VERY high. I don't think anyone has taken that much. Well, if your headaches don't go away or get worse, I'd really suggest dropping that down. And keep drinking a TON of water.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would seriously suggest that you lower both, man. All though DTHC is natural, it can and will lower your Estrogen. Coupled that with an extremely high dose of Formex and you're asking for very nasty adverse effects that will not be welcomed by neither your joints, nor your libido. Also, you may want to watch out for shedding when dropping the E2 too low. Food for thought.
I would think about it, man.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would seriously suggest that you lower both, man. All though DTHC is natural, it can and will lower your Estrogen. Coupled that with an extremely high dose of Formex and you're asking for very nasty adverse effects that will not be welcomed by neither your joints, not your libido. Also, you may want to watch out for shedding when dropping the E2 too low. Food for thought.
I would think about it, man.
I can definitely understand his excitement in wanting to see what both products are fully capable of.. but to be honest both will work perfect at recommended dose !

Up the H2O intake too to help :D

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
day 4 with deadlift video

Day 4, 3rd workout

Woke up today feeling great, had a little bit of stomach discomfort and my skin was a little extra oily, but both were no longer present after shower and breakfast. Vascularity is once again up a little bit, no new veins are visible, but the present ones were a little more pronounced. I seem to be sweating a little more when working out, but that may be from working out a little harder due to motivation of getting the most out of the cycle. Another day of feeling great, still no problems, all good stuff. Strength has improved a little, focus is great always in the zone. The thing I have really noticed the most, is all I want to do is hangout with my girlfriend lol. good sh1t fellas' lets hope this is just the beginning of the positive effects.

Supps: prime 3 morning, 3 pre workout, 3 dinner. Formex 50mg breakfast, 50mg bedtime. DTHC 2 upon waking, 1 pre-workout, 1 bedtime with formex.

Workout:
High pulls 3x6= 185/195/205
Jumping plyo's (held medicine ball with both hands at chest level, jumped onto 3ft platform, with just balls of feet landing, paused then jumped back down, did this 3x10 with 18lb medicine ball)
Deadlifts 4x10= 185/185/225/275 (275 for 11 on video, not greatest because I had to rush to fit the 11 reps in 30 seconds for cell phone video lol).
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

standing lat pull downs but didnt bend arms and bring bar to chest, kept arms wide and stiff and pulled down to waist 4x10= weight were on pully machine so not exactly sure what the weight was, maybe 80/100/110/110.
Kneeling crunches with tricep pushdown machine 4x15= 25lbs/25lbs/35/bs/50lbs.
Straight bar shrugs 4x12= 100lbs/100lbs/110lbs/120lbs ( 2 sec pause up top)
Leg extensions, and calf extensions 4x10 on pully machines couldn't even guess the weight but not real heavy just getting back into 4x10 range so trying to work back into it.

Again so far I am very pleased with the results so far, aggression and focus are slightly up. Still nothing very pronounced, strength and vascularity seem to be steadily increasing. I feel this stack will kick in very nicely over the next couple days, and the prime will kick in week 2 amplifying the greatness lol. I understand I'm sitting with the weight too much with my deadlift, but I have a super strong lower back, and this was the form I decided was best for me. Even still if any of you guys would like to chime in, my ears are wide open for advice.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
here is my question, if they are both working... why bump them up? Obviously you are at a sweet spot and I always prefer the less is more approach. Just my opinion, but I agree with what the IBE reps are saying...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
here is my question, if they are both working... why bump them up? Obviously you are at a sweet spot and I always prefer the less is more approach. Just my opinion, but I agree with what the IBE reps are saying...
Right on Austin !!

1 cap of Formex with 2 reverse with breakfast and 1 cap of Formex with my last meal is what I've been doing since I got my 2nd bottle and it's still working great. The pumps are still insane, the libido is sky high, the endurance is sick, and the vascularity is still all there.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
also with that much formestane I would say iti s very safe to say watch for beginning rebound gyno symptoms when you come off. I ran oral formestane up to 200mg if i remember right and I had a bit of an issue when I came off of it for awhile even with a proper taper

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay so drop the formex to 1 cap a day, and take at night?

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Subbbed

Up water (nobody mentioned that)