1-T Tren (10wk) + Glycobol Log

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Smile 1-T Tren (10wk) + Glycobol Log

1-T Tren Writeup And Supp Facts
    Active ingredients per 5 pumps

1-Androsterone™ – 90 mg
    19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (TREN) - 81 mg
    DHEA – 57 mg

Glycobol Writeup And Supp Facts
    *Sponsored by Crowler/Anabolic Innovations*

Amount Per Serving
    Na-Rala 250mg
    Glycobol Complex TM: 750mg
    Trigonella Seed Isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine),Phellodendr on Extract (Standardized to 90% Berberine) Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids), BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium)
    Schedule
    Week 1-10 1-T Tren 5 pumps/day
    Week 1-10 Transdermal Formestane 1.5pumps 2x/day
    Week 1-4 Glycobol , before 1st meal, and in the afternoon
    Week 1-2? Sustain Alpha 3on/3off
    Week 3-10? hCG 250 IU's E2D
    Week 11-14 Testosterone Recovery Stack+ Test Booster/SERM perhaps

The hCG vs. Sustain Alpha isn't settled yet. I know I need to do hCG, I really want to do E3D, perhaps up the dose to 300 IU's. I have a 10k IU amp, so it will only last ~8 weeks, so I was going to use SA for the first 2 weeks while the suppression hasn't fully kicked in.

Starting Weight:
    ~188, way too much bf. Took pictures, don't have access to a tanita/calipers ATM. Will post them up once I have some decent progress pictures.

Diet:
    Fasted Cardio Days + Workout
    Wakeup, Cardio w/ Poseidon/BCAAs
    PWO: Carbs + Pro Shake, or Oatmeal+Whey.
    P+F Meals ~3 hrs , except P+C Meals around my workout

Workout Days:
    Wakeup, Whey Shake --> Gym
    PWO: Oatmeal + Whey + Berries
    Rest of Day= P+F meals + Veggies

Calories: It depends on the amount of activity; on fasted cardio days I take in about ~3000, workout days about ~2800. I have been pretty sedentary, and this feels like enough but bumping it up to 3500 or even 4000 would be a pleasure and easily done. I love eating

Other Supplements:
    Recreate 2 upon waking
    Poseidon
    Fish Oils 10-12g/Day
    Vit D if not out in the sun
    ALCAR- 2-3g
    Sesamin: 3tsp
    Toco-8
    EndoAmp Max
    Green Tea
    Grape Seed Extract
    50% L-Dopa
    P5P
    DominATP + Refresh or NOS Ether PreWO
    Beta-Alanine
    iBCAA's w/ Crystal Light or Vitaberry

Bloodwork:
    I got this done before my cycle, Testosterone & E2, Liver Panel, Chol & TG's. All was in order except slightly elevated Liver Panel which may have been from consuming too much protein or something else; will get this checked again after week 2, hopefully it normalized.

Start Date:Sunday April 26th Start PCT: July 5th

NB: I moved on May 1st and won't have internet at my new house until May 13th, so updates will be somewhat intermittent, however I will record it in MS Word daily. I have started working 9-5 M-F so that has also taken up a lot of time.

Also I figured I'd wait until the fall after 21 to start my 1st PH run, but summer was too perfect a training opportunity with no school weighing me down. With virgin receptors, this should be a pretty strong cycle; my goals are +15-20lbs of LBM gain, with some loss of fat from fasted cardio.

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

End of run at the 20 day mark, see this post
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

Day 1: Chest Sun Apr 26

BB Bench: ~7 Sets, Worked up to 195 w/ lots of spotting, got out ~3 reps at 175
    Machine Fly's 3x10
    Dips 2x6 Totally exhausted, fasted and hardest workout yet
    NB I usually do Chest/Back, but I started spotting a random gym for a pyramid BB Bench scheme and got interested. Really killed my chest, had some great DOMS the next day. For a starting strength comparison, I worked my way up to 80 lb DB's for the Incline Press, Can get about 9,7,5 in and need help to get the weights up.

Took 1 Cap of Glycobol to assess tolerance, 15mins before my evening veggie P+F meal. Felt fine, all is good to go tomorrow.

DAY 2: Back/Bi's
    Cardio:
    58 mins fasted (1200 cals)
    10 mins HIIT Hill Sprints
    Weights:
    Back & Bi’s
    Pull Downs
    Incl. DB Curls
    Chin Ups
    T-Bar Rows
    V-Bar Curls

Glycobol:
    Monday April 28th: 2 Caps After Fasted Cardio
    2 Caps Pre PWO Meal:
    I took the AM dose after my morning cardio; took me 5 minutes to jog home and I could really feel my stomach starting to burn after about 5 minutes, quickly showered, put on the 1-T Tren (~10 mins) then made a banana/milk/whey shake. About 75g of CHO, 45g of PRO. This calmed down my stomach, but was definitely a bit of a burning feeling going on. The Cardio Session must have suppressed my appetite as I didn’t feel hungry, before or after the shake.

I took 2 caps before ~50g of carbs from veggies in the afternoon. Appetite was still high as per usual lately since starting the TD form especially, and ate a lot lol.

Day 3: Legs
    0720 2 Glycobol, 2 Recreate
    0730 PreWO Shake (1c. Blueberries, 400g Yogurt, 1c. Milk, Heaping Sc. Blueberry Protein)
    0750-0850 Workout

Workout:
    Squats ~ATG 175x8,8,5,5,5 Felt Good at the start, then didn’t wait long enough between sets
    Leg Extensions 4x10 + Hold
    Leg Curls 4x10,8,8,8 (Superset, No Rest, Not even a second!)

Glycobol: Standard Dosing. Didn't feel particularly hungry, and haven't felt the burning sensation in my stomach again.

Day 4: April 29th
    Cardio: 60 minutes, 6.05mi , 1250 cals, HR ~152

Workout: Shoulders/Abs
    Day 5: April 30th Rest Day + Cardio
    Cardio: 60 minutes, 6.08 mi, 1250 cals, HR~155
    Day 6: May 1st Chest
    Weight: 185 (Low Glycogen)
    Got to bed at 0100 , woke up at 9 but not a deep sleep since I knew I have to move today, so I woke up with a slight headache from being tired. Also all my stuff is all packed up, so its hard to eat some good food. I took my Glycobol at 1535 and didn’t end up eating until 1800; surprisingly I hadn’t eaten since about 1200 PWO meal of some blueberries, yogurt, chicken and kiwis and I wasn’t even hungry after the Glycobol. I think the stress of moving may have had something to do with this.

Day 7: Legs

Weight: 187
    Got to bed at 2230, woke up at 0930; surprisingly long sleep but the move must have really tired me out. My new room is absolutely pitch black and quieter than my previous place; this should help me get some deeper and quality sleep thankfully.
    Took the glycobol at 0935, made my oats and ate at ~1030 (Took a while to find all the stuff; still packed). Didn’t feel the burning or any hunger really. Finally got to the gym around 1245; popped 2 recreate at noon for a bit of an energy boost but I was feeling very lethargic. It is clearly overtraining on my part; I was expecting the prohormones to increase recovery, but the fasted cardio is very taxing on my body (could feel a cold coming on) and I know my body is overtrained. Going to get another 10h sleep hopefully, and take Sunday off. Will see how I feel Monday; I may just drop the fasted cardio, do some HIIT sprints, and focus on the weights. As much as I love the 60min cardio, it might be too much on my body with the weights; I shall see.
    Workout: Legs
    Squats 185 ATDx7,6,5,6,6 No improvement
    Leg Extensions 150  175 + Leg Curls
    One-Leg Leg Press 4x9 Same as last week, felt heavier
    Front Squat 135x7,6,7,7 Pretty Tired at this Point
    Calf Raises Seated & Donkey 3x8 of both
    Mach. Squats: 2x10 to finish off

Took my 2nd dose of glycobol at 1545 and didn’t eat until ~1650 and didn’t feel hungry, burning at all like the first time. I’m not sure why the Glycobol isn’t making me hungry or lethargic; I thought yesterday it was due to all the stress, but today that wasn’t an issue. Not sure if I should use it tomorrow on my off-day when I’ll be doing a super-low carb day or not.

1-T Tren :
    Up to this point I have noticed absolutely nothing. No change in aggression, hunger, nipple soreness, recovery feels the same. It must be that thick skin I’ve got; hoping for more noticeable results in Week 2. Libido seems to have been elevated by the TD Form, which I didn’t apply the last 3 days since I was using the sustain for the 3on/3off, and instead used ATD but will be starting hCG tomorrow night? Still not sure if 250 IU’s EOD is the best choice; I would much rather do an E3D protocol; not sure if I need to up the dose or not; might do 300 IU’s E3D.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Interesting, will be following, although I would not start 1-t tren till liver enzymes are stabilized and within normal range. Glycobol can curve apetite due to the GH relasing properties, all in all enjoy and have a safe cycle.
    doing my own thang!
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

Day 8: Rest
    Like I mentioned, I was feeling overtrained so I took the day off. Ultra-low carb; just omelets, veggies, chicken ceasars and home-made burgers are the BBQ out back.

Sorry for the massive update; just wanted to get this log started. As for body recomp; I don't think I've lost any fat this week as I managed to down the 5lb bag of PB Cup Protein in 5 days I'm not opening the next one lol.

Minor Injury; Was opening the window, and for some odd reason it opens down. Left index finger is missing skin on 1/2; looks nasty but that's about it. Still bendable, should be good to do shoulders tomorrow I hope
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Interesting, will be following, although I would not start 1-t tren till liver enzymes are stabilized and within normal range. Glycobol can curve apetite due to the GH relasing properties, all in all enjoy and have a safe cycle.
    That was my original plan; I'm fairly certain it isn't an issue though , and hopefully I will be reassured by the followup on the liver panel. Since this is a TD, it shouldn't be adding any undue stress to my liver, although I do see your viewpoint and that was my initial plan. The protein binge this week didn't help any (worked out to ~+250g/day from just the whey) but I'm going to be cutting this down over the next week. I got a little excited to start I suppose , hopefully it doesn't bit me in the behind.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

wow, I expect some amazing results from this! Good luck!
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.24%

WOW, 250g is a lot of whey for sure, people do not realize how hard whey consumption can be on the liver.
    doing my own thang!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This sounds nnnnnice. I'm in, big time.

Get it steve!
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

WOW, 250g is a lot of whey for sure, people do not realize how hard whey consumption can be on the liver.
    Yea; I am an addicted sweet-tooth and I ran out of gum during exam period which usually is what I use to control my "cravings". Also I fell out of the habit of loading up on water, and would toss back a bit of protein when really I was dehydrated, which only makes you thirstier in a vicious circle. Anyways got my gum, PB Cup protein is sealed, problem solved
    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    This sounds nnnnnice. I'm in, big time.

Get it steve!
    thanks Ozarka
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.98%

This looks like a hell of a cycle! good luck steve
  12. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You know I'm in here Steve

Good Luck with this stack buddy !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    This looks like a hell of a cycle! good luck steve
    Thanks; I'm looking to see little to no sides. No real lethargy yet, although I've had two great sleeps in a row; I think the pitch blackness is helping me sleep longer. Once I start roasting up on the 3rd floor with just the tiny window, I might be singing a different tune. I have Vitex on hand if necessary, and Hawthorn as well although I haven't started that. I'm just about to head over and check my BP on the way home and start monitoring that.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Subscribed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.98%

Forgot to ask earlier but do you have caber/dostinex on hand?
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    wow, I expect some amazing results from this! Good luck!
    Me as well
    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    You know I'm in here Steve

Good Luck with this stack buddy !
    Thanks, you beat me to the PM
    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Subscribed.
    Glad to have you on board Ike Might be getting some PLCAR to stack with the ALCAR next week. Got 10g of Alpha-Yohimbine enroute as well, but I need to watch the blood pressure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Forgot to ask earlier but do you have caber/dostinex on hand?
    No; from what I've seen in other 1-TT logs this hasn't been an issue, and I think TD Formestane, Vitex, L-Dopa and P5P should be enough to control any issues that do crop up. I could get some Caber, pricey, but I don't think I will need it. Hmm, you've got me thinking though...
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.98%

lol, the risk of needing caber is the only thing for me that makes running this to expensive, call me crazy but I like to have the big guns on hand just in case...
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Glad to have you on board Ike Might be getting some PLCAR to stack with the ALCAR next week....
    I presume you are dosing the ALCAR and Glycobol such that you can utilize the NA-RALA in Glycobol to manage the elevated free radical activity usually triggered by ALCAR-induced increase in mitochondrial function.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Glad to have you on board Ike Might be getting some PLCAR to stack with the ALCAR next week....
    I presume you are dosing the ALCAR and Glycobol such that you can utilize the Na-Rala in Glycobol to manage the elevated free radical activity usually triggered by ALCAR-induced increase in mitochondrial function.
  20. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

^^^
    You bet I had always meant to pick up some ALA or Na-R-ALA in the past but ended up using Green Tea/Grape Seed Extract as anti-oxidants in the past, so this was the perfect opportunity.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

Excellent looking log! Some tasty supplements you've got there! You just reminded me about VitaBerry. That stuff looks great; finally a way to move away from all of the artificial sweeteners.
  22. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

Very nicely thought out cycle. Playing it safe with the formestane, nice. Im questioning the hCG though. I dont think you will be needing it for this product. Conversion rates, by my calculation, put the 81mg in a 150-275mg range of "Tren". This won't be as suppressive as one thinks. You could play it by ear and perhaps add it later, but minor suppresion could be helped by the sustain. I know sustain isn't the exact same as hCG, but the Tren isn't the same as Tren.

Other than that, give it hell. I expect you to be at 200+ when this is said and done...

SUBBED!

Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

Steveo,

How did you TD-Form mix up? Mine appears to have some grit to it, but I mixed everything very slowly and did the best I could...That was my first time making a TD. I'm much better with "oils."
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.18%

Thumbs up

Excellent. In on this.

No; from what I've seen in other 1-TT logs this hasn't been an issue, and I think TD Formestane, Vitex, L-Dopa and P5P should be enough to control any issues that do crop up. I could get some Caber, pricey, but I don't think I will need it. Hmm, you've got me thinking though...
    I agree. I don't believe you'll have any issues considering what you're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Excellent looking log! Some tasty supplements you've got there! You just reminded me about VitaBerry. That stuff looks great; finally a way to move away from all of the artificial sweeteners.
    VitaBerry is delicious.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

This is looking like its going to be a very nice run. Interesting, subbed!
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Lools pretty solid man!!!

I don't think hcg or caber is needed however I think adding I3C on cycle with the form may be benificial due to the fact you are lowering SHBG and freeing up estrone sulfate.
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.24%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post

I don't think hcg or caber is needed however I think adding I3C on cycle with the form may be benificial due to the fact you are lowering SHBG and freeing up estrone sulfate.
    I feel I3C is very benefcial for this cycle, I still feel its wise of Steveoph to include caber and HCG. Progesterone's can be real suppressive, so ten weeks of 1-t tren equals HCG, at least at hand, preferably towards the last couple of weeks of 1-t tren.
    doing my own thang!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Subd for sure...........

HCG did stick out for me too............maybe at the end since, the cycle is more than 8.

Whatever good luck on your run man.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good luck on this run. nice lifting schedule.
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%

In Steve! 10 weeks of Madness!!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.98%

what? no PM that you started a log? in

are you going to grace us with some pics?
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Good luck, steve. Let me know if i can help answer any questions along the way. You will see the most noteable size and strength gains from week 3 on. Just make sure your Kcal intake is high enough to add those gains. This should be quite a little cycle with the glycobol in there.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Subscribed!
    Awwww, my little Stevie is popping his hormonal cherry... I'm so proud.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lookin good, sub'd
  35. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

Vitaberry tastes good; a bit tart, but they added a 2nd sweetener to deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Very nicely thought out cycle. Playing it safe with the formestane, nice. Im questioning the hCG though. I dont think you will be needing it for this product. Conversion rates, by my calculation, put the 81mg in a 150-275mg range of "Tren". This won't be as suppressive as one thinks. You could play it by ear and perhaps add it later, but minor suppresion could be helped by the sustain. I know sustain isn't the exact same as hCG, but the Tren isn't the same as Tren.

Other than that, give it hell. I expect you to be at 200+ when this is said and done...

SUBBED!

Thanks for the comments; I probably don't need the hCG, but I'd rather make the PCT as easy as possible, and I already have the hCG on hand.
    Steveo,

How did you TD-Form mix up? Mine appears to have some grit to it, but I mixed everything very slowly and did the best I could...That was my first time making a TD. I'm much better with "oils."
    I had no issues making the TD: I've used the old Penetrate and new with no issues; I use a mason jar in hot water in a pot, stirring constantly while adding in the formestane and no issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    Excellent. In on this.

I agree. I don't believe you'll have any issues considering what you're using.

VitaBerry is delicious.
    Glad to have you on board; you're a bit ahead of me in the 1-T Tren log and have some nice gains I'm hoping to match!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    This is looking like its going to be a very nice run. Interesting, subbed!
    Welcome aboard Zero V
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post

The TD form won't lower my SHBG any lower luckily, I might look into some I3C. I wish we had gotten those I3C/DIM Nutracaps done already lol.
    I feel I3C is very benefcial for this cycle, I still feel its wise of Steveoph to include caber and HCG. Progesterone's can be real suppressive, so ten weeks of 1-t tren equals HCG, at least at hand, preferably towards the last couple of weeks of 1-t tren.
    I was going with the >6 weeks cycles generally have better PCTs if hCG is used on cycle. I'll be using it Weeks 3-10, and Sustain for weeks 1-2 that way the hCG doesn't get too weak by the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Subd for sure...........

HCG did stick out for me too............maybe at the end since, the cycle is more than 8.

Whatever good luck on your run man.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    good luck on this run. nice lifting schedule.
    Yup; I think I'm going to try morning cardio and lift after work at around 5 since I tried lifting before work at 0730-0830 and ideally I would like to wake up at 0600, eat a solid meal like Oatbran + Whey then work out.. I'll see if I can do my schedule like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    In Steve! 10 weeks of Madness!!
    Thanks , going to be fun
    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    what? no PM that you started a log? in

are you going to grace us with some pics?
    I'll PM you now Was trying to send out as many as I could; my internet time is limited (I'm writing this from the lab right now)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Good luck, steve. Let me know if i can help answer any questions along the way. You will see the most noteable size and strength gains from week 3 on. Just make sure your Kcal intake is high enough to add those gains. This should be quite a little cycle with the glycobol in there.
    I'll be sure to bump up the cals starting on Week 3 then even higher. I loooove eating so that's no problem !
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Subscribed!
    Awwww, my little Stevie is popping his hormonal cherry... I'm so proud.
    Enough of that herbal stuff, now for the real fun
    Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    lookin good, sub'd
    Thanks for subbing

Will update perhaps later. Did Chest/Back & 5 HIIT sprints this morning.
  36. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.24%

LOL, I did mean durning cycle, I never really suggest HCG for PCT, maybe in the begining to jumpstart things, I just feel week 3 of the cycle may bit early to incorporate HCG into the mix, never hurts to be safe though.
    doing my own thang!
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.62%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good luck steveo...Wondering why you chose such a long cycle for your first but it looks well planned out covering your bases. Best of luck man
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.84%

Sub. My log of the exact same stack will get up today. Will be nice to compare experiences.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.47%

now that is a cycle!!!! i predict a much much larger steveoph in 10 weeks!! good luck man.
  40. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%

LOL, I did mean durning cycle, I never really suggest HCG for PCT, maybe in the begining to jumpstart things, I just feel week 3 of the cycle may bit early to incorporate HCG into the mix, never hurts to be safe though.
    I wish it were a 5000 IU amp not 10k or I would start it later; as it is I'll still have extra.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Good luck steveo...Wondering why you chose such a long cycle for your first but it looks well planned out covering your bases. Best of luck man
    Was just planning for a 6wk, but with the timing of my summer a 10wk cycle and then a long break/vacation then possibly med school starting late August seemed the best choice since I know I wont be able to train as hard as I'd like while I get used to the new routine (As you can tell I'm going for broke , crossing my fingers for good news on May 15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Sub. My log of the exact same stack will get up today. Will be nice to compare experiences.
    For sure
    Quote Originally Posted by rob561 View Post
    now that is a cycle!!!! i predict a much much larger steveoph in 10 weeks!! good luck man.
    Thanks Rob

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle 500mg Test E 10wk
    By brogers in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 04:55 PM