Kristofer's Fat-azz Recomp with GLYCOBOL

Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    So....I couldn't resist any longer and decided to crack my bottle. My current plan is:

    Week 1: T911 @ 3 caps/Glycobol 2 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch)
    Week 2: T911 @ 2 caps/Glycobol 3 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with dinner)
    Week 3: T911 @ 2 caps/Glycobol 3 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with dinner)
    Week 4: Glycobol 3 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with dinner)
    Week 5: Glycobol 3 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with dinner)
    Week 6: Glycobol 3 caps (one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with dinner)

    I am not trying to hijack, but I would love feedback on my planned dosing.
    Looks good bro let us know how it works out.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Looks good bro let us know how it works out.

    Will do. Today is Day 2. :-)
    •   
       


  3. Legs.. best day of the week, imo. Makes me feel like a stud.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Good luck on the squats. Wait, what am I saying, with legs like that, you don't need luck!!
    Yeah but im not that strong on squats.......Im okay on deads...... I gave up on strength years ago.....Now i just try to find protocols that make me look strong....lol

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Damn bro kill it today. I wanna see 225 on them squats atg. Go big or go home!

    U got this bro
    I only got 195 ATG
    3x8
    4x6

    sorry i let you down. I will continue to work at 195 until i get 4x10, then move up to 205.

    Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Legs.. best day of the week, imo. Makes me feel like a stud.
    Yes i love it........Destroyed them today. Getting ready to update kcals and excercises.

    Thank you guys again for your support........ALL of ya..........

  5. bro i need an attempt i dont care if its 1 or 2 reps bro, you can do it!!!! btw you didnt let me down!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    bro i need an attempt i dont care if its 1 or 2 reps bro, you can do it!!!! btw you didnt let me down!!
    I can do it, i just cant do them for that many reps.....

    Tempo is a major factor, at that weight i cant stay in the hole........ I have to hit ATG and get out or I might get stuck....

    I do alot of statics and slow eccentrics with lower weight, it really seems to work for me.....

    Next week, I will put 225 on there and bust out a set after warmups...

    Plagersim at its best-

    University of Alabama at Birmingham did a study on 10 male and female subjects, who did 8 heavy sets of squats per workout. One workout they did concentric, the other eccentric only contractions. They measured the amounts of IGF-1, IGFBP-4, and Androgen receptors in the muscle. The negative rep stimulated IGF-1 and lowered levels of IGFBP-4(which binds to IGF-1 to make it inactive) better than the concentric. The positive rep increased androgen receptor density (making it more responsive to testosterone) than the negative. From this study, we can see that eccentric reps induce growth more by IGF-1 and the positive mainly from testosterone.

    Another study was done at UC Irvine by Ken Baldwin and other scientists, to find the chemical reactions behind eccentric contractions. They also found that they had a significant increase in IGF-1 over positive reps, but also in increasing MGF(mechano growth factor) and the lowering of Myostatin(an important chemical that regulates muscle growth).



    Pics tomorrow morning........

  7. i look foward to the pix and nice plagerism!!! lol didnt know that, imma have to change my routine up.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i look foward to the pix and nice plagerism!!! lol didnt know that, imma have to change my routine up.
    not stating it as fact, just stating that slow negatives have worked for me.

    Going in the hole, stopping and then driving out, statics at parallel, tempo variations and so on........

    I figure somethings gotta get the sticks to grow......lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    University of Alabama at Birmingham did a study on 10 male and female subjects, who did 8 heavy sets of squats per workout. One workout they did concentric, the other eccentric only contractions. They measured the amounts of IGF-1, IGFBP-4, and Androgen receptors in the muscle. The negative rep stimulated IGF-1 and lowered levels of IGFBP-4(which binds to IGF-1 to make it inactive) better than the concentric. The positive rep increased androgen receptor density (making it more responsive to testosterone) than the negative. From this study, we can see that eccentric reps induce growth more by IGF-1 and the positive mainly from testosterone.
    now that is a fascinating bit of information.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I can do it, i just cant do them for that many reps.....

    Tempo is a major factor, at that weight i cant stay in the hole........ I have to hit ATG and get out or I might get stuck....

    I do alot of statics and slow eccentrics with lower weight, it really seems to work for me.....

    Next week, I will put 225 on there and bust out a set after warmups...

    Plagersim at its best-

    University of Alabama at Birmingham did a study on 10 male and female subjects, who did 8 heavy sets of squats per workout. One workout they did concentric, the other eccentric only contractions. They measured the amounts of IGF-1, IGFBP-4, and Androgen receptors in the muscle. The negative rep stimulated IGF-1 and lowered levels of IGFBP-4(which binds to IGF-1 to make it inactive) better than the concentric. The positive rep increased androgen receptor density (making it more responsive to testosterone) than the negative. From this study, we can see that eccentric reps induce growth more by IGF-1 and the positive mainly from testosterone.

    Another study was done at UC Irvine by Ken Baldwin and other scientists, to find the chemical reactions behind eccentric contractions. They also found that they had a significant increase in IGF-1 over positive reps, but also in increasing MGF(mechano growth factor) and the lowering of Myostatin(an important chemical that regulates muscle growth).



    Pics tomorrow morning........
    I believe during that study, a few of the test subjects actually died. Seriously. During the eccentric movement, as the strrain was too great.
  11. 05/08/2009


    Am weight is 184.........

    Still got a ways to go, Thinking my ideal weight will be 175-180, Now if i could just get that 5+ pounds only off the gut, I will be happy as hell....... As promised Pics........Kcals for yesterday updated.

    off until monday. Walk the dog every nite, havent missed yet. Unless it is raining really heavy, I wont.

    Diet-
    8:00 am 50/50 protein/oats- GLY
    10:30 am 1/2 each C/R
    1:30 pm 1/2 each C/R- GLY
    3:00 pm 17pc pretzels
    5:15 pm 1/2 each C/R- GLY
    6:30 pm protein shake
    8:30 pm Fazio's Canneloni, 5 crackers- GLY
    Late night HJ- 5 crackers

    kcals-
    2059
    40/32/28

    Walked the dog.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. Gonna start calling you "Quadzilla!" SERIOUSLY!! If I only I could "Let everyone down" like you!! I've noticed statics work very well for me as well. keep killin' it man!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Am weight is 184.........

    Still got a ways to go, Thinking my ideal weight will be 175-180, Now if i could just get that 5+ pounds only off the gut, I will be happy as hell....... As promised Pics........Kcals for yesterday updated.

    off until monday. Walk the dog every nite, havent missed yet. Unless it is raining really heavy, I wont.
    legs look spiked!! i see your rockin the farmers tan...............atta boy!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Yeah but im not that strong on squats.......Im okay on deads...... I gave up on strength years ago.....Now i just try to find protocols that make me look strong....lol



    I only got 195 ATG
    3x8
    4x6

    sorry i let you down. I will continue to work at 195 until i get 4x10, then move up to 205.



    Yes i love it........Destroyed them today. Getting ready to update kcals and excercises.

    Thank you guys again for your support........ALL of ya..........


    Nothing wrong with looking strong. Keep up the great work.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Im subbed
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  16. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Gonna start calling you "Quadzilla!" SERIOUSLY!! If I only I could "Let everyone down" like you!! I've noticed statics work very well for me as well. keep killin' it man!!
    Thank you for the compliment. The quads came from ALOT and I mean ALOT of squats and deads. .....Still a long way to go. My goal is to add more to the legs and loose the stomach.......Slowly but surely.

    Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    legs look spiked!! i see your rockin the farmers tan...............atta boy!!
    Thank you. Yeah, the tan....lol.........Hoping to see some sun this sunday or monday. Crossing my fingers for no rain.....

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nothing wrong with looking strong. Keep up the great work.
    Thank you sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Im subbed
    Right on......

  17. Yeah, mine comes along more slowly than surely,lol.
  18. 05/09/2009


    No am weight

    Updated kcals for yesterday.

    Legs are definatly tightening up and getting sore. Nice and pumped.

    Not sure if its the good diet, glycobol or new oxy pads.......But my skin has been clearing up. I work in a shop, so thats a plus. Anytime i touch my face or rub it, i usually clog a damn pore.

    My mood has been better for sure. I still go through my ups and downs, but overall Im feeling really good.

    Have a great weekend guys, I will be in and out, updating food consumption.

    lol

    Diet thus far

    7:00 am Protein/Oats ritual, 50g each- GLY
    10:30 am 1/2 cup each C/R
    1:30 pm 1/2 cup each C/R- GLY
    3:30 pm 17pc pretzels
    5:15 pm 3 baked chix drumsticks, no skin and 1 cup spiral pasta- GLY
    8:30 pm 12" subway meatball sub- GLY....damn that biatch is heavy
    ----- 1100 calories- 46 P,134 C, 44 F wow!
    Kcals around
    2350
    31/40/28

    walked the dog after that big ass sandwich....lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Yeah, mine comes along more slowly than surely,lol.
    slowly is better than not at all.........Thats my approach.

    baby steps.

  20. kristofer quadzilla, or kristofer crazy legs, either or works well for you man

  21. Cool, have fun man!!

  22. have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!

  23. Sup crazy legs

    Everything looks badass.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  24. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    kristofer quadzilla, or kristofer crazy legs, either or works well for you man
    lol, thanks man. I've got a ways to go. My goal is not complete.

    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Cool, have fun man!!
    back at ya

    Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!
    back at ya

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Sup crazy legs

    Everything looks badass.
    thanks man, really appreciate the comments guys.

    Updating kcals, then gone till 2morrow.

  25. No worries man, that's what we're here for!!

  26. Thats where I goto school, UAB. Must be accurate .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I can do it, i just cant do them for that many reps.....

    Tempo is a major factor, at that weight i cant stay in the hole........ I have to hit ATG and get out or I might get stuck....

    I do alot of statics and slow eccentrics with lower weight, it really seems to work for me.....

    Next week, I will put 225 on there and bust out a set after warmups...

    Plagersim at its best-

    University of Alabama at Birmingham did a study on 10 male and female subjects, who did 8 heavy sets of squats per workout. One workout they did concentric, the other eccentric only contractions. They measured the amounts of IGF-1, IGFBP-4, and Androgen receptors in the muscle. The negative rep stimulated IGF-1 and lowered levels of IGFBP-4(which binds to IGF-1 to make it inactive) better than the concentric. The positive rep increased androgen receptor density (making it more responsive to testosterone) than the negative. From this study, we can see that eccentric reps induce growth more by IGF-1 and the positive mainly from testosterone.

    Another study was done at UC Irvine by Ken Baldwin and other scientists, to find the chemical reactions behind eccentric contractions. They also found that they had a significant increase in IGF-1 over positive reps, but also in increasing MGF(mechano growth factor) and the lowering of Myostatin(an important chemical that regulates muscle growth).



    Pics tomorrow morning........
  27. 5/10/2009


    Am weight 183,

    Got up early 7:30, been bumpin around all day.

    Legs are not that sore, nice and pumped.

    Its sunday, so diet isnt strict today.After todays gluttony, i will have to eat proper tomorrow.

    Diet-
    8:00 am- 1 biscuit, 1 cup gravy, 6 pcs bacon, 50g protein shake- GLY
    11:30 am- 2 hardboiled eggs and an amino drink
    2:30 Amino drink and bag small bad of cheetos
    4:30 2 homemade cheeseburgers and 1 cup mashed potatos- GLY
    7:30 Protein/Oats- 40/50g- GLY
    9:30 Zerotein protein shake

    kcals at
    3115
    32/26/43 eek

    walk the dog

    Ate terrible today guys

    Tomorrow I will do better.

    Deads FTW!!!!!!!!!!

  28. eesh you got trunks like me tho.

    woot.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    eesh you got trunks like me tho.

    woot.
    thanks, i still have a ways to go.

    Couple more inches, actually like 3 or 4. I want at least an inch wider which will equate to about 3 or 4" in diameter.

    keep at them, your young and primed for growth........

  30. Wow, down to 183 already, nice!! keep at it bud, awesome job so far and nice update!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Glycobol
    By MrBigPR in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:06 PM
  2. Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 12:34 PM
  3. glycobol after pct
    By jack98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 01:00 AM
Log in
Log in