Kristofer's Fat-azz Recomp with GLYCOBOL

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Did someone say carb up?
    1 Glycobol 15 mins ago........Fixin to dig in..
    that looks very tasty! I opted for a 24ounce porterhouse last nite myself...........


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Did someone say carb up?
    1 Glycobol 15 mins ago........Fixin to dig in..

    Ok bro you owe me a new keyboard I just drooled all over mine.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       

  3. 04/26/2009


    Its sunday. Just got back from scooter ride with the little lady.

    Beatin on the bike sure makes me feel good.

    Protein shake 50gs
    Biscuits and gravy- 1 Large Biscuit and 1 cup gravy
    6 pieces bacon

    I ate this twice- 3 hours apart
    1 glycobol pre
    1.5 cups spag-
    .5 cups homemade sauce

    Protein shake 50g protein
    Marie Calendars(sp) pasta dinner- 1 glycobol pre

    Late nite snack- 1 yogurt

    Kcals ended at 2500 ish.

    Feeling pumped and ready for the gym tomorrow.

    Beautiful day today. Gonna enjoy it.

  4. Sounds good!!
  5. Talking


    enjoy! kill it tommorow!!
    •   
       

  6. 04/27/2009


    Ahhh......... Off work today.

    Am weight is 187. Feeling good. Pumped for sure. Nice and rested. Ready to start the week.

    Chest tonight. Doing strictly DB's, no straight bar.

    Diet will be off a little. Sundays and Mondays are my off days from work, so eating timing and content is different.

    Protein shake am
    Skillet pasta dish lunch- 1 glycobol pre
    spag and sauce early afternoon- l 1glycobol pre
    snack 3 servings smokehouse almonds
    pwo- 1 cups oats, protein shake 50gs each. 1 glycobol pre
    isobolic shake
    4 more servings of smokehouse almonds

    3100 kcals today......whew.

    Today is going to be a heavy kcal day.

    I have walked the dog every nite since the beginning of the log. Its raining today, if it doesnt clear up 2 nite I will omit the walk.

    On a side note, I got a nice Hank Hill burn/tan going from the bike ride yesterday. lol. I may get pics up tomorrow morning for all to laugh at. We'll C.

    On with the day.

  7. U getting leaner?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    U getting leaner?
    I would say yes. For sure.

    Im still playing with timing, dosage, types and amounts of carbs. Overall, I am very happy with the results of glycobol without a doubt.

    I have dropped weight, but I do that rather easily when i watch calories and add any cardio at all.

    I will get pics in the morning. I have already eaten and taken in liquids today. That way I have weekly pics to go by. You guys probably wont see them- Hank Hill burn-tan, lol

    aka- I gots Hank Hill sleeves.

  9. I want that food!(sorry I am late seeing it)
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I want that food!(sorry I am late seeing it)
    lol...

    all gone man.

    fwiw, it was very good.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    lol...

    all gone man.

    fwiw, it was very good.
    You may want to release the recipé!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    You may want to release the recipé!
    "Ancient chinese secret"

  13. Chest workout was really good.

    Shoulder nagged a little but went with it.

    Dips 4 sets 10
    Pushups 4 sets 10
    Abs- 4 straight, 3 side, 3 side,
    Abs- 3 sets 10- legs straight, perpendicular to body

    Chest machine fly type......4 sets 90
    hammer machine incline bench 4 - sets 8
    Db inclines- 55, 55, 55, 60 4 sets of 8
    shrugs 85, 90, 95, 100- 8,8,6,6
    3 sets dips to failure

    Super pumps and super sweats......

    i walked the dog up and down the hill.- 22 minutes

  14. Nice updates man!! I'm loving my ride, carbs are my new friends!! Keep up the good work man!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Chest workout was really good.

    Shoulder nagged a little but went with it.

    Dips 4 sets 10
    Pushups 4 sets 10
    Abs- 4 straight, 3 side, 3 side,
    Abs- 3 sets 10- legs straight, perpendicular to body

    Chest machine fly type......4 sets 90
    hammer machine incline bench 4 - sets 8
    Db inclines- 55, 55, 55, 60 4 sets of 8
    shrugs 85, 90, 95, 100- 8,8,6,6
    3 sets dips to failure

    Super pumps and super sweats......
    Great job man, you do dips twice in workout? how come?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Great job man, you do dips twice in workout? how come?
    just to finish the session out. focus on different angles and tempos.

    its kind of a compound excercise...... not officially, but close.

    I just like them, i feel it works the chest along with the whole upper body.
  17. Humble


    Okay for all your viewing pleasure. My redneck tan and sleeves day 11 into glycobol recomp. Ate heavy yesterday too. Time to laugh and point.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  18. 04/28/2009


    No am weight, I forgot.

    I am getting more lean for sure. Still got a good 5 weeks to go.......

    Squats tonight......Ipod is loaded and ready to sweat... Looking at doing lower weights with minimal rest intervals. I will probably devote 40-45 minutes in the squat rack, maybe more. Calf raises, extensions, lying leg press machine, depending on the whats in the gas tank- I might try some deads.

    On with the day.

    grindage

    8 am-50g/50g protein oats- GLY
    10:30- 1/2 Cup each C/R
    1:30-"-" GLY
    5:00-3/4 cup each C/R GLY
    PWO 50g/50g protein oats GLY

    Squats workout was in the zone tonight

    I didnt leave the squat rack or smith machine(calf raises) for 45 minutes(they are next to each other)

    2 sets 10 135# warmup
    6 sets 8 185#
    Ungodly amount of 135 squat supersets with reps ranging from 6-10, form and tempo variations
    Calf raises- 135, 225, 315, 315, 315, 315, 225, 225 sets of 6-8

    Lying squat machine 4 sets to burn failure......

    Woddle out of the gym. Total time at gym 1 hours 10 minutes.

    Pumped and drenched in sweat. Staggering and dizzy.......

    Preworkout drink was 1.25 scoops JP8 lemonade and 1.25 scoops JP8 grape.

    I will walk the dog tonight and eat again.

    kcals ended at 2600

  19. Pics have you looking leaner. Keep up the awesome work.....and use sunscreen. LOL

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I would say yes. For sure.

    Im still playing with timing, dosage, types and amounts of carbs. Overall, I am very happy with the results of glycobol without a doubt.

    I have dropped weight, but I do that rather easily when i watch calories and add any cardio at all.

    I will get pics in the morning. I have already eaten and taken in liquids today. That way I have weekly pics to go by. You guys probably wont see them- Hank Hill burn-tan, lol

    aka- I gots Hank Hill sleeves.
    I am loving the fact that everyone is reporting they are getting leaner.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Pics have you looking leaner. Keep up the awesome work.....and use sunscreen. LOL
    thank you bro, that means alot.

    Yeah, sunscreen. The GF is rubbing it in every night since the ride that i was stubborn and didnt listen to her. Damnt, more aloe tonight.



    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am loving the fact that everyone is reporting they are getting leaner.
    The pics dont lie. Im trying to lose the weight slowly and keep the most muscle possible.

    I am shooting for 180 by the end of may.

  22. Looks good buddy!! The improvement so far is clear!! Keep up the good work!!

  23. thanks subweevil

    update on diet and workout regime.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    No am weight, I forgot.

    I am getting more lean for sure. Still got a good 5 weeks to go.......

    Squats tonight......Ipod is loaded and ready to sweat... Looking at doing lower weights with minimal rest intervals. I will probably devote 40-45 minutes in the squat rack, maybe more. Calf raises, extensions, lying leg press machine, depending on the whats in the gas tank- I might try some deads.

    On with the day.

    grindage

    8 am-50g/50g protein oats- GLY
    10:30- 1/2 Cup each C/R
    1:30-"-" GLY
    5:00-3/4 cup each C/R GLY
    PWO 50g/50g protein oats GLY

    Squats workout was in the zone tonight

    I didnt leave the squat rack or smith machine(calf raises) for 45 minutes(they are next to each other)

    2 sets 10 135# warmup
    6 sets 8 185#
    Ungodly amount of 135 squat supersets with reps ranging from 6-10, form and tempo variations
    Calf raises- 135, 225, 315, 315, 315, 315, 225, 225 sets of 6-8

    Lying squat machine 4 sets to burn failure......

    Woddle out of the gym. Total time at gym 1 hours 10 minutes.

    Pumped and drenched in sweat. Staggering and dizzy.......

    Preworkout drink was 1.25 scoops JP8 lemonade and 1.25 scoops JP8 grape.

    I will walk the dog tonight and eat again.
    Thats whats up!!! LOve those leg workouts. Yeah dips are a compound excersise, sort of, ive heard them reffered to as upper body squats. Keep up good work man, great log thus far!!!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Thats whats up!!! LOve those leg workouts. Yeah dips are a compound excersise, sort of, ive heard them reffered to as upper body squats. Keep up good work man, great log thus far!!!!!

    thanks ded, appreciate the input man.

    yeah, I really love the squats. I get in a zone and do them until i am panting and gasping for air.

    I just with i could move alot of weight like some of other guys. Ahh, well. I have made alot of progress in the 3 ish years I have been doing them.
    I will keep doing them, the weight will only go up. Eventually.

    dips are my second fav, although with my shoulder acting up. Now, i am having to pay attention to them.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:11 PM
  2. Ugab's 50 Day Recomp with Poseidon and Xfactor(1250mgs)
    By ugab37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 01:48 PM
  3. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:37 PM
  4. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 01:26 AM
  5. How much and what kind of fat to take with Rebound XT?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Log in
Log in