Kristofer's Fat-azz Recomp with GLYCOBOL

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. I can definitely see progress man, that rocks!! Lol, mac truck!! The finacee asked me the other day what the red marks where on my shoulders, all upset and stuff, it was then I realized it was from squatting. Since I rarely do it, I was kinda at a loss as to what it could be, had to think back to when I used to and bingo, had my answer. Keep up the good work man, we're here for ya!! Have a great holiday weekend!!

2. nice progress man keep up the good work
    •   

3. x2.

Keep the updates rolling in!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

4. I have to agree your making progress keep it up bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Am weight 184

Thanks crazy, 225 felt like a mac truck on my back.....lol

Might be going to look at some pits tomorrow. We shall see.

I thought i would throw in a pic. It appears I am saggin. Sorry.

Here is the back shot from this morning.
    you look good brother, how is the BF doin, getting lower??
    •   

6. nice progress man.

7. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I can definitely see progress man, that rocks!! Lol, mac truck!! The finacee asked me the other day what the red marks where on my shoulders, all upset and stuff, it was then I realized it was from squatting. Since I rarely do it, I was kinda at a loss as to what it could be, had to think back to when I used to and bingo, had my answer. Keep up the good work man, we're here for ya!! Have a great holiday weekend!!
    Thank you.

Yeah, i get the bruises and red marks from the bar as well. I cant stand that vag pad most guys use. Sorry, but just can use that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    nice progress man keep up the good work
    thanks man, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    x2.

Keep the updates rolling in!
    I will try, life is tiring me out. Busy day at work. I had to do another timing belt water pump on a 1.8 T, in an Audi Quattro TT. Yeah fun.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I have to agree your making progress keep it up bro.
    Thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    you look good brother, how is the BF doin, getting lower??
    Not sure. I would think so. All i know for sure is I feel bloated as hell today.......Friggin Volcano burritos are garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    nice progress man.
    Thanks man.

8. Im beat but im going to update diet-

8:00 am- Protein/Oats ritual - GLY
    11:00 am 1/2 cup each C/R
    1:00 pm chicken breast, payday candy bar and pretzels- GLY
    4:30 pm home made cheeseburger with bun and fixins- GLY
    8:30 pm olive garden, spinach art dip app, Grilled Shrimp Caprese, salad, breadstick

crashed on the floor around 10:15pm, did not walk dog. I was spent.

Kcals- 3000+
    macros-who knows, fitday has no help, nor does the olive garden.

9. Payday candybar? My fav is Baby Ruth, man, love those things!! Sure would be great if getting paid was as easy as getting a payday,lol.

10. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Payday candybar? My fav is Baby Ruth, man, love those things!! Sure would be great if getting paid was as easy as getting a payday,lol.

Tell me about it.........lol

11. Am weight 183

Had the olive garden last night, have not been there in forever.

I had spinach artichoke dip as an app, 1 breadstick, salad and the Grilled Shrimp Caprese. Which i still have some of the pasta left.

Diet thus far-
    10:00 am- Hashbrowns- 1.5 cup, 3 pc bacon, 1 cups B/G- GLY
    1:30 pm- Protein shake and 1 serving of smokehouse almonds.
    4:30 pm- leftovers from OG, mine and hers......lol -GLY
    8:00 pm HC steamers GWS- GLY
    best guess on

Kcals-2690
    macros-23/36/40

fitday doesnt include Olive Garden.

walked the dog

Sample pic of what i had last night, very good stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  12. 5/25/2009

Am weight looks to be around 182.

No gym today, so this week will be interesting. Proabably Tue, Thur, Fri.. not really sure how im gonna do it......Might just do deads on tuesday, and squats on friday. With a few arm excercises at the end of each day.

I cant wait to get in there tomorrow and do some deads.

Diet thus far-

10:00 am Protein shake- 50gs
    12:00 pm hashbrowns- 60gs- GLY
    1:15 pm 1 serving smokehouse almonds
    3:30 pm 1/2 cup each Chix and Pasta salad- GLY
  13. newest addition

Well I did it, decided to go with a female....... Here she is.....We should get her in about 3 more weeks.
  14. sire and dam

Mom and dad

Brodie and Khylia
  15. playin in the formula

Here she is again, a little bit older, wearing her formula.......lol

16. Looks dangerous. Pits are pretty, but as a father of 3 I don't trust them. I know it is more about how they are raised, but I still don't trust them.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Looks dangerous. Pits are pretty, but as a father of 3 I don't trust them. I know it is more about how they are raised, but I still don't trust them.
    Yeah, they got a bad rap. Ignorance is most of the problem.

I get a kick out of scolding parents when they just let there kids run up to an unfamiliar dog......lol, I laugh every time. Why would anyone allow there kids to do that? Its like letting them just walk up to a stranger.

Im not here to teach or inform, however, I always suggest education as an alternative to prejudice.

Same kind of deal with guns........or even race for that matter.

18. Awesome kris!

19. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Awesome kris!
    Thanks man.

yeah, were pretty excited about it. We have to come up with a name, the gal wants the name to start with an S........ any ideas?

We have a very good pit in the house already. So we are hoping, he helps us to train the puppy(just a little). My GF is very good with the dogs, she is planning to go to school for dog training in july i think......this summer

Spot is such a wuss, its not even funny. Very calm, submissive dog...... Very eager to please, and very smart. Raised around kids and cats.

The only thing I would want more from him, is more aggression towards strangers coming to the house.........

But that's a catch 22........slippery slope to say the least.

I wont sacrifice a great dog for that one minor attribute(imo). I just cant see ruining a dog for home protection. Besides, isnt that what firearms are for......
  20. name

sid vicious? lol, i know its a boy name, but vicious made me laugh.
  21. while im going nutz with the pics

Dinner tonight........

1 cup chicken, 1 cup pasta salad

22. Dude i had a brindle pit, all auburn, with one white spot on his chest and gold eyes. Best dog i ever owned, bar none. The sweetest, most loyal animal in the world, was GREAT with other people.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Dude i had a brindle pit, all auburn, with one white spot on his chest and gold eyes. Best dog i ever owned, bar none. The sweetest, most loyal animal in the world, was GREAT with other people.
    Arent they just great dogs? One of the best breeds out. Its a terrible shame how much damage a handful of terrible owners and the media can do to such a wonderful breed.

my shameless plug on pitbull myths.....

http://www.badrap.org/rescue/myths.cfm

kids and pitbulls

http://pitbulls.iwarp.com/photo.html
  24. 5/26/2009

Am weight 181.......lol

No workout today. I got no sleep last night, I puked 3 times and did the runny duece at least 2 times....... I know, I got sand in my vag...........But just not feeling good right now, taking today and tomorrow off, then doing squats on thursday.......... Followed by a few arm excercises.

diet-
    8 am- protein /oats-GLY
    11:30 am 3/4 cup C/R
    1:30 pm 3/4 cup C/R- GLY
    2:30 pm snickers
    5:45 pm pbnj, conservative
    7:45pm pbnj 1 cup 2% milk-GLY

kcals-
    26/45/28

25. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Arent they just great dogs? One of the best breeds out. Its a terrible shame how much damage a handful of terrible owners and the media can do to such a wonderful breed.

my shameless plug on pitbull myths.....

http://www.badrap.org/rescue/myths.cfm

kids and pitbulls

http://pitbulls.iwarp.com/photo.html
    I probably came off too strong and I am not hating on anyone that owns one unless they raise them to be attack dogs. I also agree with you that it is a lot of time the parents responsiblity. Hell, I tell my kids to never go up to a strange dog even if it is a little dog because most freak out when a kid comes up and gets in their face.

I also agree that the media treats pit bulls like steroids and only points out the negative incidents and overblows them at that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:11 PM
  2. Ugab's 50 Day Recomp with Poseidon and Xfactor(1250mgs)
    By ugab37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 01:48 PM
  3. Recomp (with a bias to cutting)
    By DaveB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 03:37 PM
  4. Replies: 293
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 01:26 AM
  5. How much and what kind of fat to take with Rebound XT?
    By JonesersRX7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 12:44 PM