Keyhawk log of the New MMV3 from LG

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Post Keyhawk log of the New MMV3 from LG

I was one of the lucky people that got picked to log this product. I have had great exp with LG products so I was pumped to try there new and impoved version of mm. I will check my weight everyday and right now I am in a recomp diet so I cant wait to see the results. The log will be only around 2 weeks so here are my stats.

Sex: M

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 230
    BF: 22%

Bodytype:Body type body is between an Endomorph and a Mesomorph

Training experience: I have been training off and on for 8 years now. I started when I was playing football and never stopped. I have been training hard for 3 years now.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

Monday & Thursday
    : Bench Press 3*10 - 185,205,215
    Incline Bench Press 3*10- 165,175,185
    DB Flat Flys 3*12 - 30,40,45
    Military Press 3*10- 135,145,155
    db Lateral Raises3*12 - 25,25,30
    Close Grip Bench Press 3*10- 115,125,135
    Pressdowns 3*10- 205,215,225

Tuesday & Friday:
    Wide Grip Chins - Failure Reps
    Deadlifts 3*8- 315,330,350
    Barbell Rows 3*10- 155,170,185
    Preacher Curls 3*10- 75,85,95
    Close Underhand Grip Chins - Failure Reps
    Barbell Shrugs3*15 - 155,165,185
    Wrist Curls 3*15- 65,65,65

Wed & Sat:
    Squats 3*10 285,315,340
    Leg Extensions 3*10 - 150,170,190
    Leg Curls 3*10 -90,115,130
    Stiff Legged Deadlifts 3*10 - 135,135,135
    Standing Calf Raises 3*15 - 225,225,225
    Seated Calf Raises 3*15- 250,250,250

Sunday off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Most of the time I will be runing on a treadmill mil for 45 mins. I do 15-25mins of fat burning after I lift weights.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    animal pump
    Unversal storm
    animal pak
    ON 100%whey choc
    unversal intra-aid
    animal flex
    unversal torrent green apple
    Dymatize 12 hour mrp

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):
    60/20/20 with 5 meals. I most of the time I eat chicken breast with steamed veg or turkey with veg. For breakfest I eat 6 egg whites or a MRP. I will eat alot of vegs as snack foods. My goal is to get 200% of more of my DV of fiber.

Current Daily water intake:
    1.5 gals of water a day
    Short Term Goal:
    To get down it 15%BF
    Long Term Goal:
    TO win a BB show
    ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    NONE

I was going to take pics but due to it is 10 days and my BF is high you couldnt tell the different in 10 days.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

So sweet, im jealous, i cannot wait to use this, make sure you keep this updated bro, or im after you....lol, looks like a solid start, and a great physique, cant wait to see the results, so what im saying is im suuubbbeeeeeeeeddddddddd
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Talking

Also subbed chief. Looking good so far. Yeah keep this updated, im in the market for my next run, I need some info mofo!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Post Day 1

Dosing

I took the 1st tab right when I woke up and the other one a hour and a half after lunch and the last one 45 mins before I worked out. I put it under my tongue till is dissolved

Workout

Most of the time I take Sunday off but due to last night I was sick from something I ate I took it off and workout tonight instead. I had a better workout than normal but I dont know if it was because I had a day off or MMV3 but I can say I was on it tonight. I about killed my lifting buddy because he couldnt keep up. Do to it was leg day I didnt get a better pump or anything like that but the weight seemed lighter than normal overall a 10 out of 10 for workout

Side Notes

I noticed a slight numbing in my mouth while the tabs were under my tongue. The tabs had a light mint taste to them and tasted ok better than I thought. My weight for this morning was 231. If you have any question just ask
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    Dosing

I took the 1st tab right when I woke up and the other one a hour and a half after lunch and the last one 45 mins before I worked out. I put it under my tongue till is dissolved

Workout

Most of the time I take Sunday off but due to last night I was sick from something I ate I took it off and workout tonight instead. I had a better workout than normal but I dont know if it was because I had a day off or MMV3 but I can say I was on it tonight. I about killed my lifting buddy because he couldnt keep up. Do to it was leg day I didnt get a better pump or anything like that but the weight seemed lighter than normal overall a 10 out of 10 for workout

Side Notes

I noticed a slight numbing in my mouth while the tabs were under my tongue. The tabs had a light mint taste to them and tasted ok better than I thought. My weight for this morning was 231. If you have any question just ask
    Looking good so far.!!
  6. Registered User

Sub'd! for sure..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

You should love the recomp effect of MMV3. I felt it helped me significantly during my recomp and you should experience something similar. Best of luck and I am looking forward to your thoughts.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    You should love the recomp effect of MMV3. I felt it helped me significantly during my recomp and you should experience something similar. Best of luck and I am looking forward to your thoughts.

You should put up pics, I was under the impression it was required for the testers.. Don't count out a 10 day theory, just look at Silvers log
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Post Day2

Dosing

Workout
    Today was a hit and miss today. I had a good pump but I had a hard time lifting the weight and had to go down 10lbs on incline and still had a hard time. I felt weaker than normal and less focus. Todays workout sucked 6 out of 10.

Side Notes
    Well I think the reason why I had a bad workout is because I didnt sleep that good at all because I found out my son had scarlet fever and I didnt know had bad it was so I worried alot last night but I found out that it wasnt that bad so I feel better now. I notice the numbing feeling again when puting the tabs under my tongue. Today days weight is 231 the same also I will load up pics tomorrow
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Subbed...glad your son is ok. I had the same numbing effects when taking T-911. Lets you know it's working...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Dosing

Workout
    Today was a hit and miss today. I had a good pump but I had a hard time lifting the weight and had to go down 10lbs on incline and still had a hard time. I felt weaker than normal and less focus. Todays workout sucked 6 out of 10.

Side Notes
    Well I think the reason why I had a bad workout is because I didnt sleep that good at all because I found out my son had scarlet fever and I didnt know had bad it was so I worried alot last night but I found out that it wasnt that bad so I feel better now. I notice the numbing feeling again when puting the tabs under my tongue. Today days weight is 231 the same also I will load up pics tomorrow
    Sorry to here about your son bud. Dont worry, you'll crush the weights next time.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

In for sure man! Yeah get some pictures up so we can see the results bud
  13. Registered User

Great to hear your son is fine..family first
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I felt like I had a noticeable change after 10 days of MMv3. Get your diet right and let it work it's magic.

By the way, glad your kid is OK. Sick kids are the worst as a parent.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Post Day3

Dosing

Workout

The only thing I hate about today is deadlifts. I hate them but I know it is a must so I suck it up and do them. Weight felt the same with deadlifts but on curls the weight felt a little lighter. I had a great pump which most of the time I do. So far the weight has stayed about the same

Side Notes

I didnt feel the numbing in my mouth as much today and my libo was up which sucks because im in Iraq. I took pics and will upload them in a sec. Today weight is 233 +2
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Pics

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Great base, your gonna lean out nicely!!!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Post Day4

Dosing

Same as always before, I took the 1st tab right when I woke up and the other one a hour and a half after lunch and the last one 45 mins before I worked out. I put it under my tongue till is dissolved

Workout

Leg day got to love it. Squat felt great but I got a little dizzy on the 2 set I dont know if it was from the product or because of me doing them quicker than normal. Weight felt lighter than normal I dont know if it was because I had a good night sleep or from MMV3

Side Notes

I had a good night of sleep so that might be one thing that helped me today at the gym but the libo is up so I know for a fact that it is MMV3 at work lol. The numbing was back today so I guess it just didnt bother me yesturday for some reason. Today weight the same 233
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Awesome updates man! Pity the libido is up in Iraq! Hows it over there man? Is it as crazy as they say?
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

subbed, looking forward to seeing you lean out and get some strength gains
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Awesome updates man! Pity the libido is up in Iraq! Hows it over there man? Is it as crazy as they say?
    O
    Its not that bad over here. It is very calm were I am so some times it is easy to forget were you at sometimes.
  22. Registered User

Damm those plywood walls bring back memories! glad MMv3 is kicking in
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Sorry I didn't sub earlier! Glad you're starting to feel it, man!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Post Day5

Dosing

Same as always before, I took the 1st tab right when I woke up and the other one a hour and a half after lunch and the last one 45 mins before I worked out. I put it under my tongue till is dissolved

Workout

Great chest day. I went up 5 pounds in my sets and go a good pump. Workout was great had better focus and power more than normal. My chest stayed pumped longer than normal after the workout

Side Notes

Numbing still there nothing big but still there. I felll pumped more thur out the day and libo is still up. Today weight 232
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Nice man! You're making me jealous running this!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Dosing

Workout

Great chest day. I went up 5 pounds in my sets and go a good pump. Workout was great had better focus and power more than normal. My chest stayed pumped longer than normal after the workout

Side Notes

Numbing still there nothing big but still there. I felll pumped more thur out the day and libo is still up. Today weight 232
    looking great hawk, kill it!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Day6

Well I had to take the day off because I worked late and had to get up early. Arms felt pumped all day and I cant wait till chest day.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Well I had to take the day off because I worked late and had to get up early. Arms felt pumped all day and I cant wait till chest day.
    fair enough.
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

crazy to hear you've got an arm pump on an off day, that never happens for me (of course i've yet to use MMv3 )

but seriously, glad to hear about the increased pump and increase in weights on your last lift, good job.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Keep at it, good base from wich to see results, im in for sure.
    Gause institute member

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Post Day7

Dosing

Workout

Started off with squats first and found that I have gotten stronger in my legs than last week. I upped the weight on squats by 10lbs on the last 2 sets. I had better form on squats today and my quads were pumped.

Side Notes

I think the product is starting to work better now I can fell better focus in the gym and I stay pumped longer after I leave the gym and get better pumps in the gym.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

It's go time now KeyHawk....dial it up and tear it up!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Good stuff bro.
    Gause institute member

34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Thumbs up

Dosing

Workout

Started off with squats first and found that I have gotten stronger in my legs than last week. I upped the weight on squats by 10lbs on the last 2 sets. I had better form on squats today and my quads were pumped.

Side Notes

I think the product is starting to work better now I can fell better focus in the gym and I stay pumped longer after I leave the gym and get better pumps in the gym.
    hell yea bro, lookin good
  35. Registered User

Staying pumped longer is nice.. hows the weight? up or Down?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    x2, losing nice?
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I forgot to check my weight that day sorry but as today I am back down to 231
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.

Post Day8

Sunday is my off day but I done some cardio. I got on the trendmil and ran at 7mph for a mile and half. To my surprise I felt strong on this run than normal. After the trendmil I got on the bike for 20 mins. Overall great cardio workout but surprise to see MMV3 to help me on it. Today weight is 231
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Talking

Sunday is my off day but I done some cardio. I got on the trendmil and ran at 7mph for a mile and half. To my surprise I felt strong on this run than normal. After the trendmil I got on the bike for 20 mins. Overall great cardio workout but surprise to see MMV3 to help me on it. Today weight is 231
    Well done my man..
  40. Registered User

very nice to hear MMv3 is helping out so much for you any noticeable changes Keyhawk?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG MMV3
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 02:53 PM
  2. MMV3
    By Dillonaur in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:56 PM