Keyhawk log of the New MMV3 from LG

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
I was one of the lucky people that got picked to log this product. I have had great exp with LG products so I was pumped to try there new and impoved version of mm. I will check my weight everyday and right now I am in a recomp diet so I cant wait to see the results. The log will be only around 2 weeks so here are my stats.

Sex: M

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 230
BF: 22%

Bodytype:Body type body is between an Endomorph and a Mesomorph

Training experience: I have been training off and on for 8 years now. I started when I was playing football and never stopped. I have been training hard for 3 years now.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

Monday & Thursday
: Bench Press 3*10 - 185,205,215
Incline Bench Press 3*10- 165,175,185
DB Flat Flys 3*12 - 30,40,45
Military Press 3*10- 135,145,155
db Lateral Raises3*12 - 25,25,30
Close Grip Bench Press 3*10- 115,125,135
Pressdowns 3*10- 205,215,225

Tuesday & Friday:
Wide Grip Chins - Failure Reps
Deadlifts 3*8- 315,330,350
Barbell Rows 3*10- 155,170,185
Preacher Curls 3*10- 75,85,95
Close Underhand Grip Chins - Failure Reps
Barbell Shrugs3*15 - 155,165,185
Wrist Curls 3*15- 65,65,65

Wed & Sat:
Squats 3*10 285,315,340
Leg Extensions 3*10 - 150,170,190
Leg Curls 3*10 -90,115,130
Stiff Legged Deadlifts 3*10 - 135,135,135
Standing Calf Raises 3*15 - 225,225,225
Seated Calf Raises 3*15- 250,250,250

Sunday off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
Most of the time I will be runing on a treadmill mil for 45 mins. I do 15-25mins of fat burning after I lift weights.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
animal pump
Unversal storm
animal pak
ON 100%whey choc
unversal intra-aid
animal flex
unversal torrent green apple
Dymatize 12 hour mrp

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):
60/20/20 with 5 meals. I most of the time I eat chicken breast with steamed veg or turkey with veg. For breakfest I eat 6 egg whites or a MRP. I will eat alot of vegs as snack foods. My goal is to get 200% of more of my DV of fiber.

Current Daily water intake:
1.5 gals of water a day
Short Term Goal:
To get down it 15%BF
Long Term Goal:
TO win a BB show
ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
NONE

I was going to take pics but due to it is 10 days and my BF is high you couldnt tell the different in 10 days.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
So sweet, im jealous, i cannot wait to use this, make sure you keep this updated bro, or im after you....lol, looks like a solid start, and a great physique, cant wait to see the results, so what im saying is im suuubbbeeeeeeeeddddddddd

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Also subbed chief.:wave2: Looking good so far. Yeah keep this updated, im in the market for my next run, I need some info mofo!

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Day 1

Dosing

I took the 1st tab right when I woke up and the other one a hour and a half after lunch and the last one 45 mins before I worked out. I put it under my tongue till is dissolved

Workout

Most of the time I take Sunday off but due to last night I was sick from something I ate I took it off and workout tonight instead. I had a better workout than normal but I dont know if it was because I had a day off or MMV3 but I can say I was on it tonight. I about killed my lifting buddy because he couldnt keep up. Do to it was leg day I didnt get a better pump or anything like that but the weight seemed lighter than normal overall a 10 out of 10 for workout​

Side Notes

I noticed a slight numbing in my mouth while the tabs were under my tongue. The tabs had a light mint taste to them and tasted ok better than I thought. My weight for this morning was 231. If you have any question just ask​

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Dosing

I took the 1st tab right when I woke up and the other one a hour and a half after lunch and the last one 45 mins before I worked out. I put it under my tongue till is dissolved

Workout

Most of the time I take Sunday off but due to last night I was sick from something I ate I took it off and workout tonight instead. I had a better workout than normal but I dont know if it was because I had a day off or MMV3 but I can say I was on it tonight. I about killed my lifting buddy because he couldnt keep up. Do to it was leg day I didnt get a better pump or anything like that but the weight seemed lighter than normal overall a 10 out of 10 for workout​

Side Notes

I noticed a slight numbing in my mouth while the tabs were under my tongue. The tabs had a light mint taste to them and tasted ok better than I thought. My weight for this morning was 231. If you have any question just ask​
Looking good so far.!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You should love the recomp effect of MMV3. I felt it helped me significantly during my recomp and you should experience something similar. Best of luck and I am looking forward to your thoughts.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should love the recomp effect of MMV3. I felt it helped me significantly during my recomp and you should experience something similar. Best of luck and I am looking forward to your thoughts.

You should put up pics, I was under the impression it was required for the testers.. Don't count out a 10 day theory, just look at Silvers log:)

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Day2

Dosing

Workout
Today was a hit and miss today. I had a good pump but I had a hard time lifting the weight and had to go down 10lbs on incline and still had a hard time. I felt weaker than normal and less focus. Todays workout sucked 6 out of 10.

Side Notes
Well I think the reason why I had a bad workout is because I didnt sleep that good at all because I found out my son had scarlet fever and I didnt know had bad it was so I worried alot last night but I found out that it wasnt that bad so I feel better now. I notice the numbing feeling again when puting the tabs under my tongue. Today days weight is 231 the same also I will load up pics tomorrow​

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed...glad your son is ok. I had the same numbing effects when taking T-911. Lets you know it's working...

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Dosing

Workout
Today was a hit and miss today. I had a good pump but I had a hard time lifting the weight and had to go down 10lbs on incline and still had a hard time. I felt weaker than normal and less focus. Todays workout sucked 6 out of 10.

Side Notes
Well I think the reason why I had a bad workout is because I didnt sleep that good at all because I found out my son had scarlet fever and I didnt know had bad it was so I worried alot last night but I found out that it wasnt that bad so I feel better now. I notice the numbing feeling again when puting the tabs under my tongue. Today days weight is 231 the same also I will load up pics tomorrow​
Sorry to here about your son bud. Dont worry, you'll crush the weights next time.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
In for sure man! Yeah get some pictures up so we can see the results bud :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear your son is fine..family first:)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I felt like I had a noticeable change after 10 days of MMv3. Get your diet right and let it work it's magic.

By the way, glad your kid is OK. Sick kids are the worst as a parent.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Day3

Dosing

Workout​

The only thing I hate about today is deadlifts. I hate them but I know it is a must so I suck it up and do them. Weight felt the same with deadlifts but on curls the weight felt a little lighter. I had a great pump which most of the time I do. So far the weight has stayed about the same​

Side Notes

I didnt feel the numbing in my mouth as much today and my libo was up which sucks because im in Iraq. I took pics and will upload them in a sec. Today weight is 233 +2​

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Day4

Dosing

Same as always before, I took the 1st tab right when I woke up and the other one a hour and a half after lunch and the last one 45 mins before I worked out. I put it under my tongue till is dissolved​

Workout

Leg day got to love it. Squat felt great but I got a little dizzy on the 2 set I dont know if it was from the product or because of me doing them quicker than normal. Weight felt lighter than normal I dont know if it was because I had a good night sleep or from MMV3​

Side Notes

I had a good night of sleep so that might be one thing that helped me today at the gym but the libo is up so I know for a fact that it is MMV3 at work lol. The numbing was back today so I guess it just didnt bother me yesturday for some reason. Today weight the same 233​

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome updates man! Pity the libido is up in Iraq! Hows it over there man? Is it as crazy as they say?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, looking forward to seeing you lean out and get some strength gains

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Awesome updates man! Pity the libido is up in Iraq! Hows it over there man? Is it as crazy as they say?
O
Its not that bad over here. It is very calm were I am so some times it is easy to forget were you at sometimes.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damm those plywood walls bring back memories! glad MMv3 is kicking in :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I didn't sub earlier! Glad you're starting to feel it, man!

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Day5

Dosing

Same as always before, I took the 1st tab right when I woke up and the other one a hour and a half after lunch and the last one 45 mins before I worked out. I put it under my tongue till is dissolved

Workout

Great chest day. I went up 5 pounds in my sets and go a good pump. Workout was great had better focus and power more than normal. My chest stayed pumped longer than normal after the workout​

Side Notes

Numbing still there nothing big but still there. I felll pumped more thur out the day and libo is still up. Today weight 232​

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice man! You're making me jealous running this!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Dosing

Same as always before, I took the 1st tab right when I woke up and the other one a hour and a half after lunch and the last one 45 mins before I worked out. I put it under my tongue till is dissolved

Workout

Great chest day. I went up 5 pounds in my sets and go a good pump. Workout was great had better focus and power more than normal. My chest stayed pumped longer than normal after the workout​

Side Notes

Numbing still there nothing big but still there. I felll pumped more thur out the day and libo is still up. Today weight 232​
looking great hawk, kill it!!

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Day6

Well I had to take the day off because I worked late and had to get up early. Arms felt pumped all day and I cant wait till chest day.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crazy to hear you've got an arm pump on an off day, that never happens for me (of course i've yet to use MMv3 ;) )

but seriously, glad to hear about the increased pump and increase in weights on your last lift, good job.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Keep at it, good base from wich to see results, im in for sure.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Day7

Dosing

Same as always before, I took the 1st tab right when I woke up and the other one a hour and a half after lunch and the last one 45 mins before I worked out. I put it under my tongue till is dissolved​

Workout

Started off with squats first and found that I have gotten stronger in my legs than last week. I upped the weight on squats by 10lbs on the last 2 sets. I had better form on squats today and my quads were pumped.​

Side Notes
I think the product is starting to work better now I can fell better focus in the gym and I stay pumped longer after I leave the gym and get better pumps in the gym.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's go time now KeyHawk....dial it up and tear it up!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bro.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing

Workout

Started off with squats first and found that I have gotten stronger in my legs than last week. I upped the weight on squats by 10lbs on the last 2 sets. I had better form on squats today and my quads were pumped.​

Side Notes
I think the product is starting to work better now I can fell better focus in the gym and I stay pumped longer after I leave the gym and get better pumps in the gym.
hell yea bro, lookin good

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Staying pumped longer is nice.. hows the weight? up or Down?

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Day8

Sunday is my off day but I done some cardio. I got on the trendmil and ran at 7mph for a mile and half. To my surprise I felt strong on this run than normal. After the trendmil I got on the bike for 20 mins. Overall great cardio workout but surprise to see MMV3 to help me on it. Today weight is 231

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Sunday is my off day but I done some cardio. I got on the trendmil and ran at 7mph for a mile and half. To my surprise I felt strong on this run than normal. After the trendmil I got on the bike for 20 mins. Overall great cardio workout but surprise to see MMV3 to help me on it. Today weight is 231
Well done my man..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very nice to hear MMv3 is helping out so much for you:thumbsup: any noticeable changes Keyhawk?

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Day9

Dosing​

Workout

All I can say is wow for workout. I got a new pr on db bench. I mostly get the 90's for db but I fail on the 95's on a set of 10 but today was the first time I was able to get all 10. Incline was normal which was good after pushing myself as hard as I did on bench. Focus was up and had a great chest pump. My bi's also had a hell of a pump. Felt stronger than normal for most of the workout​

Side Notes

I stayed pumped most of the day. I got told today that my stomach looked smaller. Got a pimple on my chest dont know if it is from MMV3 or not. Today weight 230.​

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
very nice to hear MMv3 is helping out so much for you:thumbsup: any noticeable changes Keyhawk?
I think my chest lost some of the fat on it and tri is more visable now. The pics will be up tomorrow so you can be the judge :djparty:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Keep up good work bro. How many days does this run for?

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Day10 and final review

Dosing​

Workout

Started off with deadlifts which I felt great on but my forearm was a little weak so I didnt go up in weight because I like doing the weight without sraps. I went heavy on supermans and got a big pump in my back that hurt alittle. My shoulders got a good pump too. Great workout overall

Side Notes

Some where I missed a dose because I had a extra pill left after today. I got another pimple on my bi so I am sure it is from MMV3 which is normal for the type of product it is. Good pumps thru out the day. Today weight is 230​

Final Review​

Well this was only for 10 days which isnt the best time line to give a good product review but in the 10 days I did get better pumps and I say my recover was up. I did fell stronger and more focus in the gym. The only bad things about it was increase in pimples which in normal for the nature of the type of product and in can be a hassle for some people to hold it under the tongue for 15-20 mins. Over all the plus beat the hassle and sides by a longe shot. I dont know the price for the bottles yet so I can judge on price but I know I am going to get me a bottle or 2 when they are out. Overall I was very happy with the product and can wait for it to come out for sale. Pics will be up in a sec​

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
Pics

Like I said before were my BF% is high the pics dont do justice.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto, thanks for logging this for us KH! you did great!