Natty T's Slim Xtreme Log

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Natty T's Slim Xtreme+Glycobol Log

Volcom's "mini" Log inspired me to run SX myself. I'll be posting SX updates in here, I will not be posting my workout's unless something extremely out of the ordinary happens that I feel can be Attributed to SX.

My log isn't intended to be a "mini" log like volcom's I'm planning on running atleast one 45 day cycle, and I may run two, depending on how I feel towards the end.

I don't have a usb cable for my camera, so as soon as I get one I'll post pictures.

Right now I weight 266 (powo weight) the goal right now is to get down into the 240's maybe even 230's...

I should be getting my sx in the mail tomorrow, if so I'll be starting it thursday morning.

If ya'll feel like keeping up with the workout, here's the link to my other log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/122558-natty-ts-bodybuilding-6.html

Last edited:
natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
This will be the routine I'll be following:

Day One Legs
Squats x 4 sets of 12
Lying Leg Curls x 4 sets of 15
Lunges x 3 sets of 12
Calf Raises x 5 sets of 15
Bosu Ball work.

Day Two Chest
Bench Press x 4 sets of 12
Incline Press x 4 sets of 14
Incline Flys or Cable Work x 4 sets of 15
Decline Hammer presses x 4 sets of 12

Day 3 Back
Deads x 4 sets of 12
Close Grip T-Bar rows x 4 sets of 12
Wide Grip Bent over rows or Single Arm D.B. Rows x 5 sets of 10
Wide Grip Pull Downs x 5 sets of 12
Reverse Grip Pull Downs x 4 sets of 14

Day 4 Arms
Pin Wheel Curls or B.B. Curls x 4 sets of 12
Single Arm D.b. Curls x 4 sets of 12
Reverse E.Z. Bar Curls x 4 sets of 12
Behind the Head Tri Press x 5 sets of 10
Bench Dips or Tri Kick Back x 5 sets of 15
Skull Crushers x 4 sets of 12

Day 5 Shoulders and Abs
Front Raises x 4 sets of 12
Side Raises x 4 sets of 12
Reverse Machine Flyes x 4 sets of 12
Shrugs x 5 sets of 15
Wood Choppers 5 sets of 15
Cable Crunches 5 sets of 20
Hanging Leg Raises or Reverse Bridge Core 4 sets of 15 or 3 sets of one minute
Oblique Crunches 4 sets of 15
Good Mornings or Hyper Extensions 4 sets of 12

Day 6
Cardio and Stretches

I will also be doing stretches and 30 minutes of cardio + 10 minutes of jump rope work (no jump ropes on leg day) after every workout.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting to track your progress bro, I'm looking for a new fat burner and maybe this is the one, since I did not get a hold of the shredded summer stack!

good luck with this one Natty!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Got my SX in the mail today. I'll be stacking it with glycobol. I'm going to try to figure out how to change the name of the Log so it reads Natty T's Slim Xtreme+ Glycobol Log...any mods that see this and wanna help feel free :D

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I popped my first cap about 20 minutes ago.
It's probably too soon for anything to happen i'm just super anxious haha

I'm not sure when I can eat (it says take it on an empty stomach) but I'm gonna down my prewo shake here in about 15 minutes.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for results.

Im interested because ive had some weird experiences on SX.

First 5 days energy and apetite supression was off the charts, took 2 days off due to some sides and now i cant get the feeling back, even after upping to 2 caps.

Are you going to be cycling it at all?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for results.

Im interested because ive had some weird experiences on SX.

First 5 days energy and apetite supression was off the charts, took 2 days off due to some sides and now i cant get the feeling back, even after upping to 2 caps.

Are you going to be cycling it at all?
if i start to feel like 1 cap isn't working maybe....I don't want to up it to two...i'm pretty much a broke college kid so i don't like upping the doses when i don't have to :) I need my stuff to last haha

I'm stim sensitive though so this should work pretty well for me...

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah 1 cap was turning me into a rocket man for 5 days.

I still have that "broke" mindset from University bro, its not a bad thing to have.

Looking forward to you posting in 10 hours time ;)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Well...I've now been on it for 4 hours...and I don't feel a thing. I'm wondering if the glycobol interacted with it?

Idk i'm about to pm a rep...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Alright, after a day of short tempered lethargic confusion I finally figured out the problem with the help of Crowler and thesinner. (thanks guys). I'm hypoglycemic, and on a cut, which already is hard on me, but the glycobol brought it out even more...and basically i was stuck on that all day.

I'm going to be running sx alone tomorrow and I'll be able to give ya'll a better "first day" review.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really? What kind of symptoms did you have?

Leathargy and short temper dont sound like hypo to me but i may be off.

2 caps hasent been doing much for me, so dropped 3 this morning, big mistake, to say i am feeling "stimmed out" would be an understatement.

I pitty the fool who does 6 caps of this.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
When my blood sugar gets too low and I get lethargic it makes me short tempered. I also get very weak and shaky, which I wasn't yesterday but the rest of my symptoms were very common for me. I'm slightly bothered it didn't occur to me until somewhere around 6 last night...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Update: I slept well last night, went to bed right on time. I took just one sx today, but I may have to boost it up tomorrow. One thing didn't occur to me from Volcom's log is the fact that I outweigh him by 80 lbs...Naturally I might need a little more...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Okay it's been an hour, and I feel the stuff creeping on me today. Definitely much happier about that :)

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After today im stopping supplementation of SX.

The benefits are outstanding, but tonight frightened me a little.

It was HIIT night, i usually hit 140 HR at MAX effort, tonight during my 5min warm up the machine suspends, it does it again periodically through the warm up.

I call an instructor he watches, he said its because my HR is going ABOVE 180.

So i switched machines, as he was a little worried (due to me going at a casual pace) and again it suspended after around 90secs of moderate movement.

Even when i was 330lbs of lard my HR never reached anywhere near that.

Oh well back to willpower heh.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Half way through day 2:
To be honest I'm not noticing much yet. I haven't had any noticeable appetite suppression. No noticeable sustained energy. I'm going to up the dosage tomorrow.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
weird, no appetite suppression yet? I'm suprised you haven't seen any increase in energy, aren't you fairly stim sensitive?

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i'm a complete stim emo....a scoop and half of storm makes me feel like i'm having a heart attack...i can drink a monster at 10 in the morning and still be wired at 4 am the next morning...I won't lie, so far i'm very very disappointed.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: I slept well last night, went to bed right on time. I took just one sx today, but I may have to boost it up tomorrow. One thing didn't occur to me from Volcom's log is the fact that I outweigh him by 80 lbs...Naturally I might need a little more...
Volcom is pretty beastly when it comes to responding to certain supps though. I remember him taking a massive dose of DTH; for SX I know I'm a super lightweight. 1 Cap was almost too much :dunno: Try 2 tomorrow perhaps.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Volcom is pretty beastly when it comes to responding to certain supps though. I remember him taking a massive dose of DTH; for SX I know I'm a super lightweight. 1 Cap was almost too much :dunno: Try 2 tomorrow perhaps.
hmm...well i guess i can take that out for maybe why i'm not responding to one cap...
idk i don't want to pass judgment to quickly. I only have this log here for people researching this product.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I bumped it up to 2 today. It's been two hours now...headin to the gym, headin to the gym.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
2 Review:

2 was excellent. I enjoyed it much more than one. Much more of a...mellow energy? I wasn't bouncing all over but I was energized. I've experienced absolutely no appetite suppression yet. I'm not surprised though, I'm usually 'immune' to appetite suppressors...I was hopeful though. I've dropped down 9 lb.'s since i've started this though...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
2 caps again today.

Again, there is zero appetite suppression, however good energy and sweat in the gym.
I'm not sure if I got used to this stuff too fast, but i've completely crashed...i kinda just wanna crawl in bed...

If I weren't down another pound today I'd be upset with this product....

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Strange about the apetite....do you have any sick type feelings?

Almost as if theres a ball in the pit of your stomach? Any grumbling down there?

The one thing that remains constant through all of the logs im reading is how vastly different this supplement is hitting people in different but yet similar ways; if that makes sense.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Strange about the apetite....do you have any sick type feelings?

Almost as if theres a ball in the pit of your stomach? Any grumbling down there?

The one thing that remains constant through all of the logs im reading is how vastly different this supplement is hitting people in different but yet similar ways; if that makes sense.
nothing.
2 caps is giving me a weird....idk what it is...I feel like i'm processing everything through a fog. I sweat a lot....and that's it. most of my weight loss is probably due to sweating but i'm still pulling in two gallons of water a day...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Update: I've lost 12 pounds so far. (today's the fifth day)

To give ya'll an idea of just how opposite my appetite suppression has been, I had packed about 3 pounds of chicken to get me through the day. I also packed a cup of rice a sweet potato and some fruit.

I ate it all for lunch, an hour ago, and I'm hungry again.

like hungry hungry, stomach growling, wanna go to a chinese buffet hungry.

I was up untill 3:30 last night, staying awake through 5 grams of gaba, somnidren, zmk, 3 mg of melatonin, nocturnabol and an otc sleep aid.
all of that actually made me decide to get back on an all natural sleep cycle, so i may have to bump the dosage down tomorrow. I'm going to do extra cardio tonight, so we'll see.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
that sucks about the sleep thing Natty, but 12 pounds in 5 days is good. Have you cut a lot of food out of your diet?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im guessing its warm where you are?

Here where i am in the UK its cold, so im not sweating much, even in MMA im sweating the same levels.

LX makes me sweat like a whore though.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
yeah...the weathers starting to warm up...I think it's only 80 right now though...nothign to sweat over.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
that sucks about the sleep thing Natty, but 12 pounds in 5 days is good. Have you cut a lot of food out of your diet?
no...i've actually eaten more. I'm not kidding i think this stuff is making me hungrier.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Weird, it felt great up here today. I get a little sweat going while I'm outside just moving around doing stuff. Nothing like how I sweat when it's in the mid 90's and humid as can be, I might have to walk around w/ a little sweat towel...

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
haha tell me about it.

my mom just bought a house on 4 acres in the woodlands last year but it didn't have grass yet and she got the grass thrown in for free...that left me sodding 4 acres by myself in late july early august. i think it got up to 115 on one of those days...

but i'll tell you, nothing feels as good as a shower right after noon football practice in august :)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
in attempt to wear myself out tonight (i still don't know why i couldn't sleep last night, i don't blame sx yet) i went out to my highschool football stadium and ran the track.

ran 3 total miles with a mix of jogs, sprints, walks, back pedaling, skips, walking lunges, and duck walks. cardio is really really really boring to me so i do a lot of dumb things...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how do you have time to do this all with school man? My school swamps my lifting career entirely

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
how do you have time to do this all with school man? My school swamps my lifting career entirely
idk...i'm taking 17 hours...i'm still taking basics right now though so it's not that intense... I also have well scheduled classes so I have breaks throughout the day to study...i also study while at work, and on the weekends.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I ended up staying up untill 5 before I finally gave in and took a sleep aid.

I'm not taking any S.X. today to try to get back on a good sleep cycle.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I've taken today off as well, and I believe I will be discontinuing this stack indeffinitely (for the time being)

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I've debated on whether or not to post up the reasons why. This product is obviously quality, it's treated a lot of people very well, if you're looking for a fat burner that doesn't make you jittery or anything I would still suggest giving it a try.

However, while on it, I was incredibly stressed out (I don't want to say it was sx's fault but I've been off of it for two days now and I'm back to normal) I couldn't sleep, and I had zero appetite suppression. As i've said before I think it actually made me hungrier. However I did lose 15 pounds in 5 days on it, I can't say it was all water because I was still drinking 2 gallons a day, and taking upwards of 5 grams of creatine a day.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Update: I've lost 12 pounds so far. (today's the fifth day)

To give ya'll an idea of just how opposite my appetite suppression has been, I had packed about 3 pounds of chicken to get me through the day. I also packed a cup of rice a sweet potato and some fruit.

I ate it all for lunch, an hour ago, and I'm hungry again.

like hungry hungry, stomach growling, wanna go to a chinese buffet hungry.

I was up untill 3:30 last night, staying awake through 5 grams of gaba, somnidren, zmk, 3 mg of melatonin, nocturnabol and an otc sleep aid.
all of that actually made me decide to get back on an all natural sleep cycle, so i may have to bump the dosage down tomorrow. I'm going to do extra cardio tonight, so we'll see.
damn bro, what time are u taking the slimx? keeping you up that late isnt what you want i assume. But anyways, 3 pounds of chicken will definitely keep the muscle looking good, and 12 pounds down is pretty damn significant!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? What kind of symptoms did you have?

Leathargy and short temper dont sound like hypo to me but i may be off.
Tell that to a diabetic, who hasn't eaten after their humalog shot.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up staying up untill 5 before I finally gave in and took a sleep aid.

I'm not taking any S.X. today to try to get back on a good sleep cycle.
That's always been my problem with designing a stimulant product; there is such a wide variety of tolerances. If it's getting to the point where it's messing with your daily life, definitely lay off for a little bit or at least regroup. Based on what's been reported in this log, 12lbs in 5 days? That's a lot. That's like clen-caliber weightloss. One thing you could try is to take once every other day, or every two days, as not to continuously mess with your sleep cycles, but still create an appreciable weightloss. This has been what I've been doing: not taking it every day. This helps me get more mileage from a bottle, maintain tolerance (or protect against withdrawals), and catch up on my sleep.

Be careful when mixing sleep aids and stimulants. Taking too much of a sleep aid can cause the opposite response, making it harder to fall asleep.

As for the appetite suppression, it seems to be a hit or miss. From my experience, it seemed to come and go. My theory behind it is that appetite suppression might be correlated with glycogen storage. Low carb diets have always suffered from this, as low glycogen necessitates the need for other energy sources, such as food energy. In the case of taking a strong stimulant, stimulants work by converting glycogen to glucose for which to use for energy. What seems to be happening is your body rips through all of its stored glycogen very quickly, and needs to refuel.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Based on what's been reported in this log, 12lbs in 5 days? That's a lot. That's like clen-caliber weightloss.

Be careful when mixing sleep aids and stimulants. Taking too much of a sleep aid can cause the opposite response, making it harder to fall asleep.

Agreed on the weightloss in 5 days... thats not all fat, maybe 1-2 lbs of it is fat... most the rest would be water, possibly lowered glycogen if youve been a)eating less carbs or b) been more active with the same diet...

Also agreed on the sleep aids.... Ive taken too much melatonin and gaba before and actually could NOT fall asleep... it messed my sleep pattern for days

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed on the weightloss in 5 days... thats not all fat, maybe 1-2 lbs of it is fat... most the rest would be water, possibly lowered glycogen if youve been a)eating less carbs or b) been more active with the same diet...

Also agreed on the sleep aids.... Ive taken too much melatonin and gaba before and actually could NOT fall asleep... it messed my sleep pattern for days
I had a LONG conversation with Dr.D a few years ago on this, and tried some experimentation on my own. Too much melatonin becomes an MAOI and stimulant. From my experiences, less is more. If I take 3mg, it's a hit or miss. I cut it in half, and it works a little better. Cut it in half again, and it works wonders.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
thanks for dropping by the log guys.

I've given it some thought, and I think I will go about two weeks off of this stuff to re-right my sleep patterns and get my stress levels back to normal, then start again and keep the dosage down to just one a day. I only upped it to two in hopes of having the appetite "oppression" sam talked about.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha. Yeah, some people get appetite suppression like crazy off the stuff. People like you and me... not so much. I remember when T-AD tried it his first time, it was like anorexia in a bottle for him.

With regards to taking any supplements, I'd rather your safety and to not have them interfere with your life. If you decide to go back on, remember to take it slow, and definitely look into taking days off during the week or on the weekends. From my experience, I still have decent energy on SX-free days and get the chance to catch up on some zzzz's, if I stayed up later the night before.