PhysiqueFreak takes it to NEW levels with IBE's Formex (sponsored)

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Ok Guys, here it is! IBE's Formex:[/size]

The flash on my camera makes the pills look a little bright, but they are a pretty vibrant yellow color.

[size=+1]Here are my stats:

Height: 5'11"
Weight: ~170

Training Experience: I started lifting my freshman year in high school for football and wrestling. After high school I started lifting for MMA. Then I decided I wanted to do more body building. But to this day, I can't make up my mind between MMA and body building, so I lift for both in phases. So, all in all, I have been lifting for about 5 years.

Body Type: I like to describe myself as an Ectomorph because I find it hard to put on size, but I have a decent amount of muscle. I am also decently cut. I'll leave it up to you guys to give me an estimate on my bf % when I post my before pics up.[/size]

Here are my pics:

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Supplemental Facts:

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving 50mg

Ingredients:
Formestane MCPE

Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin

Suggested Use:
Take 2-4 capsules daily for optimal results.
Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 24 hour period

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
In :) Have you tried Formestane in the past? Also this is a solo run, not PCT correct? Best of luck, subbed :thumbsup:
No, I haven't tried TD formestane or any formestane for that matter. This will be my first go.

This will be run solo. Thanks for stopping in!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed !

I like the dramatic effect of the strategically placed yellow Formex caps in the 2nd pic :laugh:

:thumbsup:

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Plans and Goals for this log:
I will be trying to bulk while on this log, although I'm guessing
I will get more of a recomp effect, but we shall see. I'd like to
get up to around 175-180 lbs.

Other Supps I'll be Taking:
SportPharma Just-Whey
Animal Pak
Fish Oils
Antioxidant Formula

Effects I'll be measuring during this log:
Libido
Strength
Body Composition
Vascularity
Pump
Mood
Recovery
Side-effects (acne, aggression)

If you have anymore suggestions for what I should
be looking for or gauging let me know.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Subbed !

I like the dramatic effect of the strategically placed yellow Formex caps in the 2nd pic :laugh:

:thumbsup:
haha, they weren't really that strategically placed. I dumped some out and kept them from rolling off the table with my hand and then I realized the bottle was upside down, so I switched sides so you could read "Formex"

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
You would probably note this, but raised testosterone might give you some acne or aggression. Just things to keep an eye out for :)
Ah, yes, I will gauge those as well. I used to have a decent amount of acne, but my face had been getting better lately. And then I started going back to mma practice over break and my face broke out a little bit and my chest did more than usual. I will make sure to check aggression too.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking before pics as soon as I can find something tall enough to set my camera on to take pics with a self timer, cuz I don't have anyone around right now to take them

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
This is how I'll be using Formex:

STANDALONE: Formex can be used as a standalone product to help maintain your gains throughout the year, decrease fat accumulation, keep you shredded for the summer, or give you the extra boost you need whether it be in the gym or the bedroom!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is how I'll be using Formex:

STANDALONE: Formex can be used as a standalone product to help maintain your gains throughout the year, decrease fat accumulation, keep you shredded for the summer, or give you the extra boost you need whether it be in the gym or the bedroom!
I'll be using it the same way ! Recomp all the way.. I gotta get myself beach-body ready for Ocean City, Maryland in July :D

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using it the same way ! Recomp all the way.. I gotta get myself beach-body ready for Ocean City, Maryland in July :D
Man, I wish I was on the beach right now. All of my friends are in South Padre, TX right now while I'm at home. But I guess it's ok, cuz I get to run this.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, let's do this!
Yeah I can't wait to get going. I need to decide on a good lifting routine to use while on this. I had been thinking about going DC or something high volume, but if anyone has any suggestions let me know

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed, I'll be following.... I notice this is a solo run, is anyone running this as PTC?

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
subbed, I'll be following.... I notice this is a solo run, is anyone running this as PTC?
Thanks for stopping in! Yeah, I'm running it solo and so is BassGod, but I guess we will just have to wait for other logs to pop up to see if anyone is running this during their PCT. I'd be interested in running it as a bridge in the future

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I just took my first dose! 2 caps for 50 mg. I will see if I can
note any effects, but it is day 1, so I doubt it.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Effects I'll be measuring during this log: (Before Formex)
Libido- Really High already
Strength- Down
Body Composition- Looking slimmed down, but soft
Vascularity- Good/Decent compared to normally
Pump- Eh, not that good.
Mood- Also not that geat (gf issues)
Recovery- Not great. I'm pretty sore from two days of mma practice.
Side-effects (acne, aggression)- n/a

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just took my first dose! 2 caps for 50 mg. I will see if I can
note any effects, but it is day 1, so I doubt it.
I'm glad you're living in the real world, lol. People running log's sponsored by MuscleTech would surely have felt something "immediately upon dosing" comparable to the incredible Hulk. :laugh:

I may be totally wrong here but I thought 1, 25mg cap a day was enough for recomp and the 2 cap, 50mg dose was for PCT ??

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you're living in the real world, lol. People running log's sponsored by MuscleTech would surely have felt something "immediately upon dosing" comparable to the incredible Hulk. :laugh:

I may be totally wrong here but I thought 1, 25mg cap a day was enough for recomp and the 2 cap, 50mg dose was for PCT ??

Wait, as a matter of fact my veins just started popping out everywhere and my arms just pumped up another inch.... lol jk

Well, I PM'ed Iron about the dosing and timing of doses and such. He just said to follow the directions on the bottle and to not really worry about timing. And the bottle, per directions says: Take 2-4 capsules daily for optimal results.

So, I went with the minimal suggested dosage.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you should ease in to it to measure your tolerance, another words don't run the max off the get go! :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
speaking of veins popping out, i thought i felt mine popping just from reading this. :D

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I put some before pics up in my first post. If you want any other pics, let me know. I also have some pics up in my application to run this

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Thanks for getting those up! :)
Anytime. Any other angles, poses you'd like to see? I would have taken a couple more, but my camera eats AAs like no other and I had to take two out of my remote to get the pics on the computer

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime. Any other angles, poses you'd like to see? I would have taken a couple more, but my camera eats AAs like no other and I had to take two out of my remote to get the pics on the computer
A relaxed front pic would be good. I know TD Form has a strong effect on chest tightening, but it may just be the topical, so I'd like to see if there are any changes in that.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
A relaxed front pic would be good. I know TD Form has a strong effect on chest tightening, but it may just be the topical, so I'd like to see if there are any changes in that.
sounds good, i'll either get one up tonight or tomorrow depending on if I can find batteries lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good, i'll either get one up tonight or tomorrow depending on if I can find batteries lol
I hate how digital cams suck batteries. My Mom's cam has an option to turn the screen off and you can just use the little old-school peep-hole on the cam, but I don't have that option and burn through batteries like crazy.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I hate how digital cams suck batteries. My Mom's cam has an option to turn the screen off and you can just use the little old-school peep-hole on the cam, but I don't have that option and burn through batteries like crazy.
Yeah its ridiculous. I had the camera plugged into the computer and it looked like it was off, but as it turns out, it was just burning up the battery. I need to get one with a rechargeable battery, because it's inconvenient

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Day 1 of Formex[/size]​

[size=+1]Workout[/size]
OFF- Decided to take today off because I was really sore from getting back into mma practice.

[size=+1]Diet[/size]
12:30 p.m- 1/2 cup of homeade mac and cheese + multivitamin
2:30(-5:00)- 2 cans of tuna + 2 tbsp of mayo + 1/2 cup of white rice on 4 pieces of wheat toast
4:00- 2 caps of Formex (50mg)
5:00- 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies (whole wheat flour)
6:45- 2 cups 2% milk + 2 Choc. Chip Cookies
8:45- 6 oz. brisket
9:30- One Stuffed Pepper (1 green pepper + hamburger + white rice + red sauce)
11:10- 2 Choc. Chip Cookies + 1 cap antioxidant formula + 3 fish oils

Fats- 85g
Carbs- 190g
Protein- 130g
Total Cals- 2,045 cals

Notes- Had a terrible day diet wise. I got a late start and was lazy all day and didn't want to cook. I will make sure that I don't have nearly that low of cals again while on Formex. I can't say I noticed much of anything from the first day of Formex.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I dosed my Formex a little different today. I did 1 pre-workout and 1 post. I worked out from 7-8:30, so my post was an evening dose. I will post up my workout along with my diet tomorrow morning.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Day 2 of Formex[/size]

[size=+1]Workout[/size]
- Ok, first of all, today was supposed to be leg day, but I just couldn't push myself today, because I was so pissed off at my ex and my mind just wasn't in it. So it was kind of a half-assed legs and shoulders day. I also hadn't trained legs in a couple weeks because I rolled my ankle.

BB Squat-
Warmup: 135 x 10, 185 x 6
DC Style (more of an attempt since I wasn't felling it): 255 x 6 -15s RP- 255 x 3
and I didn't ended doing my third rest pause set.

DB Lateral Raise-
35's x 8/4/2 -15s RP in between each set

Box jumps on Picnic Table-
2 x 10/10

Reverse DB Flyes-
20's x 8/8/8

*Notes- My workouts have sucked lately because I can't get my head into it. Today I'm gonna lift with my buddy at an actual gym and hopefully zone into a workout.

Libido- Same, if not down a bit.
Strength- Same
Body Composition- Same
Vascularity- Not that great
Pump- Decent to normal
Mood- Terrible
Recovery- Actually pretty good, considering my legs are usually terribly sore.
Side-effects (acne, aggression)- acne is actually down.
Aggression- Ridiculous, but I don't think it was because of the Formex.

[size=+1]Diet[/size]

8:30- 2 cups banana nut cheerios + 2 cups 2% milk
10:30- 1 country fried steak, 2 eggs, 1 slice of wheat toast, 3/4 cup hash browns cooked
1:30- 1 Nature Valley Oats and Honey granola bar (2 bars)
4:00- 1 Chicken Chipotle Burrito (black beans, rice, pico, green sauce, cheese)
6:00- 1 cap Formex (25mg) + 1/2 Gainer Shake (whole shake= 3 scoops protein, 2 tbsp pb, 1 tbsp canola oil, 2 cups milk 2%)
6:45- Workout
9:00- 1 cap Formex (25mg) + 1 cup grapefruit juice + 1/2 cup egg substitute
9:45- 1/2 Gainer Shake

*Notes- Diet could have been better. I was pretty busy all day trying to get my car in and out of the shop. I also could have eaten more before bed. I will try to add a few more shakes to up my cals.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Workout Routine[/size]- For my workout routine during this log, I decided that I'm going to use DC training on everything besides Legs from now on. I like using higher volume for legs. I will also add in one extra (non-DC style) lift for each body part to compliment the DC lift for that body part. My split will be as follows:

Sunday- Chest/Bi's
Mon- Legs/ Shoulders
Tues- OFF
Wed- Back/ Tri's
Thur- OFF
Fri- OFF
Sat- repeat

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it really can be difficult to put your mind into a workout, especially when so many important things seem to be going on in life. It is crazy how much of lifting is psychological. Hope things start getting better for you. :)

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it really can be difficult to put your mind into a workout, especially when so many important things seem to be going on in life. It is crazy how much of lifting is psychological. Hope things start getting better for you. :)
Yeah, I've never had as much of a problem getting into working out as I have the past two weeks. My woman problem is draining me mentally, but hopefully I can get that worked out on Sunday and be at full force back at my usual gym on Monday. And thanks, I hope it gets better soon too

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You would probably note this, but raised testosterone might give you some acne or aggression. Just things to keep an eye out for :)
Nah, I've never had an acne problem with formestane. Agression yes, but not acne. Keep in mind I say "aggression" where a lot of others say "well being." I think that happens more with the older crowd who have a bit lower baseline test.

Also in terms of acne, I don't think you have the "false/phoney" binding to the androgen receptor like you would with trione, for example. It's a better otc AI in just about every category for the purposes of most of us on this board.

PF,
there's a lot to be said for being under stress. When the formestane finally kicks in, you're libido and gym motivation are going to be top notch again.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool to see some logs up and running!
I'm looking forward to some feedback over the next few weeks!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Can't wait to see what this stuff does!

Do we know if its available yet?

Or if its stackable with EPI?!? I would assume so

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Formex will be coming to Nutra Planet very soon. :)