Bassgod's Pops His Sponsored Log Cherry With IBE and FORMEX!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
First I would like to thank Iron Lungz and IBE for giving me this wonderful opportunity. For those of you who may not know, IBE has came out with a very innovative(go figure ;)) product. It's called Formex. It is Formestane, but it is Formestane Methylcyclopentylether(MCPE). It's the first oral version of Formestane that should actually do what it claims it can. It is "the next generation aromatase inhibitor/pro-anabolic compound."

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: 50mg

Ingredients: Formestane MCPE
Other Ingredients: Maltrodextrin

Suggested Use: Take 2-4 capsules daily for optimal results. Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 24 hour period.

The capsules are yellow in color and size 00 I believe? At any rate, they're fairly small and won't be hard to take everyday. As you can see by the picture, the bottle/label is pretty sick looking. My initial thoughts when receiving this today were "HELLLL YEAAAA!!!!" LOL. I can't wait to take my first dose tomorrow morning! Let's see what this can do! :head:

Attachments

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Here's the official write up:

Formex

IBE Formex (Formestane MCPE: 25mg per capsule)

-Rapidly Decrease Estrogens
-Skyrocket Testosterone Levels
-Ferociously Increase Libido
-Greatly Increase Free Test – Lower SHBG
-Block 5a-Reductase Activity – Prevent Hair Loss
-Ether Technology Prevents Rapid Degradation

Product Overview
The same company that brought you new innovations like acetylated resveratrol, 2-bromomelatonin, and Epistane IBE is proud to announce its latest innovation: Formex. The wait for the most potent anti-estrogen ever to hit the market is over. Formex is a revolution in the battle against estradiol because it utilizes one of the most potent second generation steroidal aromatase inhibitors and supercharges it by rearranging the 17B-hydroxyl group to give you the longest lasting, legal anti-estrogen. This rearrangement, called methylcyclopentyl ether (MCPE), is what allows for the incredible increase in bioavailability, allowing for a smaller dose with much greater testosterone boosting and estradiol reducing effects. Don't waste your money on regular formestane, which hastily breaks down in the body, experience IBE Formex and take your body to the next level!

What is actually in Formex?

Formex contains the MCP ether of formestane. The chemical name is 4-hydroxy-17B-(1'-methoxy)-cyclopentoxyandrost-4-en-3-one. As you can see Formex is not methylated as many of the harsher oral prohormones have become recently. The chemical structure is below:

Why would I use Formex over traditional compounds like ATD?

It actually puzzles us why ATD is such a popular compound for use in PCT. Although ATD inhibits aromatase activity it actually acts as an antagonist for the androgen receptor. What does this mean for you? It means that ATD literally prevents testosterone from binding and eliciting its anabolic effect! This is a terrible idea for use in PCT. Formex on the other hand elicits just enough of an anabolic effect that it does not suppress, yet also decreases estrogens, prevents hair loss and other unwanted androgenic effects by blocking 5a-Reductase, and decreases SHBG to raise your test levels higher than any other PCT product available!

Is Formex better than regular Formestane?

By far! IBE has corrected the problem with traditional formestane products; low bioavailability. With Formex you can now rest assured that your liver is not rapidly degrading your anti-estrogen before it ever reaches systemic circulation. How does this work? Formex resists biodegradation with a dual shield. The first defense is evasion. Typically when something is ingested it is carried through the stomach and into the small intestine where nutrients are absorbed and brought into circulation for processing. The vein responsible for this is the hepatic portal vein (HPV). As the name implies it brings blood directly to the liver for processing and is the site of regular formestane biodegradation. However, there is a loophole in this defense. The more lipophilic (fat loving) a substance is the lower the chance of it entering the HPV and the greater the chance of it entering lymphatic circulation. Since ethers cannot Hydrogen bond and a hydrocarbon group has been added, it becomes much more lipophilic. These substances can enter lacteals, make their way into the lymphatic system, bypass the liver, and reach systemic circulation before ever seeing the first sign of hepatic metabolism. This means not only can you get greater estradiol suppression but for a much longer period than before. The second defense is the MCPE in the 17b position. This group protects itself from cleavage because it is large and bulky and repels the enzyme responsible.

What can I expect with Formex?

With Formex you can expect to feel your libido skyrocket and visibly see your boat dwindle away. Plus, Formex is not only an anti-estrogen but it also has mild anabolic properties that allow for strength and muscle gains, as well as a heightened ferocity in the gym. On cycle you can expect to see a hardened physique and greatly reduced risk of forming estradiol-induced gynecomastia.

When should I use Formex?

Formex can be used anytime that you would like greatly increase your testosterone levels, decrease levels of estradiol, and increase athletic performance.

ON CYCLE: It can be used on cycle to reduce the bloat associated with aromatizing compounds or to prevent estradiol-related gynecomastia. Formex can also be used in PCT to prevent valuable testosterone from converting to estradiol. It is important to understand that the dosing regimen for Formex is much different than traditional formestane. Since it lasts longer in the body, it requires less frequent doses. In studies of cycloalkyl ether derivatives of estradiol, researchers found that these highly lipophilic substances were capable of being stored in fat and create a time released effect. Other studies have shown that formestane given parenterally at a mere 250mg inhibited the activity of aromatase >85% for 2 weeks! Since Formex enters systemic circulation similarly to formestane given parenterally you can achieve maximal results without the use of transdermals or injectables.

BRIDGE: One of the most effective uses for Formex is using it as a bridge between cycles. No need for a full, all out PCT between cycles, use Formex while recovering and prevent muscle wasting, while keeping libido elevated.

STANDALONE:
Formex can be used as a standalone product to help maintain your gains throughout the year, decrease fat accumulation, keep you shredded for the summer, or give you the extra boost you need whether it be in the gym or the bedroom!

TRT: Formex can provide valuable protection against gynecomastia for those on TRT. The risk of gynecomastia while on TRT is greatly increased as the body adjusts to its surroundings by increasing circulating levels of CYP (aromatase) to combat the rapid rise in testosterone levels.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Beginning Stats:

Weight:

BF% 13ish?

Training Program: Modified DC Training

Diet:
Moderate carbs, trying to keep them low during the day. Carb cutoff at 6pm. Only eat sugary or starchy carbs first thing in the morning and post-wo. Protein will be high(300g) and fats will be moderate as well. Meats, fish oil, milk, EVOO, etc.

Goal:
Add some LBM while decreasing body fat at the same time, while also gaining strength. Yea, I ask for a lot, so what? :)

Staples: Scivation Xtend, Fish Oil 6g/day, Whey, Liquid CLA 3.5g/day, 1-Carboxy 1.4g am and before bed then an additional 1.4g pre-wo, green tea extract 1,000mg 3 times daily with meals.

I'll be noting libido, vascularity, weight, strength, reps, overall mood/feeling, side effects(if any), etc.

Starting pics will be up tomorrow around noon since I have the day off :head:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome that you got it so quickly!
Subscribed.

Antonek

Awards
post some before pictures, and save some space for after pix

good luck

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
In like flynt. Is this a standalone cycle, or PCT?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
In on this !!

Good luck BG :thumbsup:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Awesome that you got it so quickly!
Subscribed.
I know man, it was a VERY nice surprise coming home after a hectic day at work, and seeing a package from IBE at my door step.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
post some before pictures, and save some space for after pix

good luck
Thanks for telling me, but I haven't gotten to that yet. Pics will be up later today. Last night was kinda crazy as my son woke up screaming at 3am and didn't go back to sleep til 5am. So i'll post 'em up later today. It's a part of my agreement with Iron and IBE, so they'll be up I assure you. Hey Iron, am I allowed to take my first dose or do I have to post up pics first?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Metal of the Day: PANTERA - A New Level. I will be taking my training and intensity to a whole new level with Formex!! :head:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77f8u7puTFc"]YouTube - Pantera-A new level[/ame]

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I have 2 bottles on the way. I'm looking forward to it.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
In! How are you going to be dosing this? I'll be setting up my log shortly

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great job getting that log up! ;) I'll be following along! :thumbsup:

Recomping, huh? you have all the same goals as I do. :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed, good luck.... IBE makes some good stuff this should be great!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Here are the starting pics. My legs suck, I have no abs, and definition is declining, lol. Hence why I am trying to recomp.

Attachments

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Just took my first dose(2 caps), so we'll see what happens. I'm not expecting anything for a few days at least. -3/25/09

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Well today is day 2 and I am not really noticing anything different. Libido is high, bit it has been ever since my last PCT ended. I feel good as usual, no sides or anything. One thing(may be placebo and I just haven't paid attention) my skin seems to be a little more oily than normal. I mean just a tad more, nothing really even noticeable. Other than that, nothing more to note. Oh, and I took 2 caps when I woke up btw. That's my dosing scheme so far.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if the Formex has anything to do with it, but last night I had the most VIVID and CRAZY dreams! The 1-carboxy used to cause this, but nothing out of the ordinary lately. Last night was just nuts though. I woke up this morning and I feel so damn good. Happy, energetic, horny, etc lol. I haven't had that deep of sleep in a really long time. Maybe it's the Formex, maybe it's a combination of the Formex and 1-carboxy, i'm not sure. We'll see what tonight holds. Today I am going to try 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap an hour pre-wo. I'll update how it goes later tonight when I get back from the gym :head:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, couldn't get a babysitter tonight, so i'll be hitting the gym tomorrow. The fiancee and I go together, so we have to get a sitter every time. It's all good, had a lot of stuff to do around the house anyway. Will update tomorrow morning after I get back from the session.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh, couldn't get a babysitter tonight, so i'll be hitting the gym tomorrow. The fiancee and I go together, so we have to get a sitter every time. It's all good, had a lot of stuff to do around the house anyway. Will update tomorrow morning after I get back from the session.
My future children will be responsible adults by the age of five for this reason.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bring it!!!!

:D :D :D

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Formex Day 4: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

Standing Cable Curls w/ EZ Attachment - 180 - 8,4,3 = 15 (+5lbs) Did 16 total using 175 last time.

Reverse EZ Curls - Skipped cuz there wasn't enough time. Had an appt with a lady for our wedding cake :rant:

Smith Squats - 365 - 6 (+10lbs)
Widowmaker - 265x20 (+10lbs)

Smith Calve Raises - 280 - 55 fast, then 20 with 4sec negs. (+10lbs)

Don't think i'm bullshytting you about the poundage increases. If anyone has ever trained DC style, you know how it goes. You gain strength literally every time you hit the gym. I ALWAYS will add weight first, and if it's too much, i'll take it back off and i'll at LEAST get an increase in reps from the last time I did an exercise. That's why it's the best program hands down IMO.

Weight - Not sure, won't be weighting myself daily as it is counter productive IMO. I will update weight weekly. Possibly every few days. I weigh myself in the morning on random days.

Libido - Same as usual(high)
Aggression(positive) - Increased a bit

Appetite - About the same

Strength - Up a little more than usual considering my pre-wo diet sucked. All I had was a 50g whey shake w/ milk, lol. Also had 4 beers last night which was dumb, but oh well. I honestly just wanted to get rid of them from my fridge haha.

Vascularity - Increased while un-pumped AND in the gym. Nothing crazy, but veins that usually only appear in the gym, are starting to be visible slightly 24/7.

Endurance - Same

Sides - Skin a tad more oily than usual, but that's it.
Overall Mood - Increased a little bit.

Pumps - Had a pretty nice pump during the squats and cable curls. Better than usual, so that was nice and definitely more noticeable.

I'm digging the Formex so far and it's comparable to TD form as of now. I'm hoping it only gets better though and surpasses TD form in overall effectiveness.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if there is a set mg for mg comparison between Formex and TD form? Or at least a rough estimate? Also, what is the 1/2 life of Formex? I may mess around with dosing and see if I notice any difference. I took 1 cap about 3hrs pre-wo and another cap 45min pre-wo today btw.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if there is a set mg for mg comparison between Formex and TD form? Or at least a rough estimate? Also, what is the 1/2 life of Formex? I may mess around with dosing and see if I notice any difference. I took 1 cap about 3hrs pre-wo and another cap 45min pre-wo today btw.
As a comparison: 125-150mg TD-Form to 25mg-E from initial feedback.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if the Formex has anything to do with it, but last night I had the most VIVID and CRAZY dreams! The 1-carboxy used to cause this, but nothing out of the ordinary lately. Last night was just nuts though. I woke up this morning and I feel so damn good. Happy, energetic, horny, etc lol. I haven't had that deep of sleep in a really long time. Maybe it's the Formex, maybe it's a combination of the Formex and 1-carboxy, i'm not sure. We'll see what tonight holds. Today I am going to try 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap an hour pre-wo. I'll update how it goes later tonight when I get back from the gym :head:
Sounds like good form to me. I always just feel damn good on the stuff. Likin' the log bass, nice and detailed. Subb-diddley ey ay

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
As a comparison: 125-150mg TD-Form to 25mg-E from initial feedback.
Cool, thanks bro. How about the 1/2 life of Formex? Is it 12hrs just like TD form, or does the MCPE change that?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks bro. How about the 1/2 life of Formex? Is it 12hrs just like TD form, or does the MCPE change that?
It changes it; however, I will have to get back to you on the exact number. I have a rough idea, but I want to be 100% sure. ;)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
It changes it; however, I will have to get back to you on the exact number. I have a rough idea, but I want to be 100% sure. ;)
A rough idea will suffice :) I'm guessing like 6hrs or so, but that could be wrong.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Formex Day 6: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt - 2 caps 1hr pre-wo

Flat DB Press - 95's - 9,5,2 = 16 (+3 reps) Superset with:
Pec Deck Flye - 245x8

DB Mil Press - 70's - 8,3,3 (+2 reps) Superset with:
Lateral Raises - 30x10

Tri Pressdowns w/ Str8 Bar - 195 - 9,5,4 = 18 (+4 reps)

Pull Ups - BW+25lbs - 7,4,2 = 13 I hate these as I don't really feel it in my back. Plus i'm weak with them. From now on, i'll be doing lat pulldowns. Haven't done them in a looong time and I miss 'em lol.

DB Rows - 110x20 (same as last time)

Weight - Will check it in a few days.

Libido - Increasing

Aggression(positive) - Increased a little

Appetite - Up a little.

Strength -
Up! I lost a decent amount of strength after my last Epistane cycle for no apparent reason. Cals were increased in PCT and I was bulking. Still training DC style and lifting heavy. It's finally coming back. For a while there I was getting VERY discouraged and wanting to say "fck it!" and stop lifting becuase EVERY week I got weaker and weaker. That's THE worst feeling to me. ANYWAY, Formex is helping. Thanks IBE!! :head:

Vascularity - Seen more veins and "normal" ones were popping out more than usual.

Endurance -
Same.

Sides - Many bouts of random wood.

Pumps - The pump in my delts today was sickkkk! Mind-to-muscle connection was VERY good today and I haven't felt that good when training delts since Test. (yes, it deserves to be capitalized lol)