Bassgod's Pops His Sponsored Log Cherry With IBE and FORMEX!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Quite possibly. I'll be testing out TD Form (mixed in LipoBurn) in a couple weeks, and then I'll give Formex a run and see how they compare.
    NICE !

    Are you gonna throw up a log for them ??
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    NICE !

    Are you gonna throw up a log for them ??
    Possibly. I'll at least give a mini-review. Maybe one update each week and a final product review. I've been logging for about 1.5yrs straight, and my logdrenals are about shot. - I'll be logging the LipoBurn/Form in my BoC log for at least the first couple weeks, and probably post a review in the LG Sciences section.

  3. Ok fellas, today is my 2nd day at 4 caps. Let's see what happens tomorrow in the gym The new AM homepage is looking BADASS!!!
    •   
       


  4. METAL OF THE DAY: ARCH ENEMY - Nemesis!!
    AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9AcG0glVu4"]YouTube - ARCH ENEMY - Nemesis (OFFICIAL VIDEO)[/ame]

    DAY 14: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv


    Seated DB Curls - 55's - 7,7 (same, but it seemed lighter than last time)

    Reverse Cable Curls - 65 - 15,15 Tried these a different way and damn did it work better. My forearms were looking crazy!

    Leg Extensions - 270 - 10 (+5lbs)
    Widowmaker - 195 - 20 (+10lbs)

    Seated Leg Curls - 150 - 11,11 (+1 rep)

    Seated Calve Raises - 150 - 40 fast, then 15 w/ 6sec negs (same)

    Machine Crunches - 110 - 30,30 (same)

    Strength - Still increasing even though i'm cruising.

    Libido - Still jacked up

    Overall Mood - Awesome

    Vascularity - Same, but still increased from normal

    Endurance - A little bit of an increase here. I wanted to train all night.

    Sex - My fiancee said I feel "different" now? I dunno what that means, but from her face, motions, and sounds, it was a good thing lol. Gotta love hitting "the spot."

    Sleep - Still awesome. I slept so damn good last night and again had very vivid dreams. Nothing weird like before, but they seemed real and I could recall what happened this morning.

  5. This makes me want to skip right to day 14

    haha, I'm glad Formex is treating you right !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  6. DAY 16: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

    Incline DB Press - 85's - 9,10 (+1 then +2reps since last session)
    Cable Crossovers - 50ea side - 14

    Smith Mil Press - 160 - 7,7 (+2 reps)

    Tri Pushdowns - 210 - 7,7 (+5lbs)

    Deads from the floor - 385 - 6 (+5lbs)

    T-Bar Rows - 275 - 15,15 (+5 reps!)

    METAL OF THE DAY - CHELSEA GRIN - Crewcabanger
    YouTube - Chelsea Grin - Crewcabanger


    Mood - Stellar

    Libido - Sickly

    Vascularity - Same

    Strength - Increasing NICELY!

    Sleep - Still awesome

  7. Glad to see you're putting on more weight onto each of your exercises !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  8. Been so focused on my log that I haven't been in here for a while. How's the Formex treating you b?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    Been so focused on my log that I haven't been in here for a while. How's the Formex treating you b?
    Great! Gonna hit up arms and legs tomorrow and update

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Great! Gonna hit up arms and legs tomorrow and update
    Usually I would say that chest and back days were my favorite but now I really look forward to arm and leg day since on Formex. I usually get so lazy on leg day and only feel like doing a few exercises Now I get 4 to 5 exercises in no prob and still have some gas in the tank for more !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  11. DAY 18: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

    Standing Olympic BB Curls - 110 - 10,5,4 = 19 (new exercise)
    Concentration Curls - 40x10 (new exercise)

    Reverse EZ Curls - 50+Olympic Bar - 20

    Smith Squats - 375x6 (+10lbs)
    Widowmaker - 275x20 (this felt heavy as hell) (+10lbs)

    Smith Calve Raises - 300 - 50 fast, then 20 w/ 5sec negs (+10lbs)

    5min on the exercise bike, lol.

    Mood - still great

    Strength - Up

    Libido - Still high

    Vascularity - Same

    Endurance - Up a bit

    Sleep - Still awesome

  12. Looks like an intense workout! I've never tried widow makers. I'm kind of afraid to!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Looks like an intense workout! I've never tried widow makers. I'm kind of afraid to!
    You should give them a shot! My gf just did them Sunday!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    DAY 18: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

    Reverse EZ Curls - 50+Olympic Bar - 20
    ? EZ bar or olympic?

    other than that, looking very good. those widowmakers sound nasty - you're doing widows with the weights i use on my heavy set solid workout brotha.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Looks like an intense workout! I've never tried widow makers. I'm kind of afraid to!
    Oh, but you MUST try them! lol. Without them, you cannot really even say you trained legs. Choose a weight that you can do a MAX of 10 reps with and no more. Then once you hit the 10th rep, take a couple breaths and do another rep, take a few more breaths and do another, until you hit 20. You can NOT stop until you hit 20 though! I LOVE 'em!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    ? EZ bar or olympic?

    other than that, looking very good. those widowmakers sound nasty - you're doing widows with the weights i use on my heavy set solid workout brotha.
    I used an EZ bar, but it's olympic size/weight, sorry for the confusion.

  17. nice log buddy keep it up

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Oh, but you MUST try them! lol. Without them, you cannot really even say you trained legs. Choose a weight that you can do a MAX of 10 reps with and no more. Then once you hit the 10th rep, take a couple breaths and do another rep, take a few more breaths and do another, until you hit 20. You can NOT stop until you hit 20 though! I LOVE 'em!
    I'm sure that I will eventually. As of right now I am doing 3 workouts a weeks, all containing hard core compound movements and my legs are being worked every time. Doing widow makers would absolutely kill me for the rest of my workouts.

  19. Just checking in on my fellow Metal Head
    Keep the hard work up, man! I'm jealous that you are having so much fun.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Just checking in on my fellow Metal Head
    Keep the hard work up, man! I'm jealous that you are having so much fun.
    You need to pick some Formex asap Iron !!

    Keep it up Bassgod
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  21. So exactly how are you dosing right now? 2 1 hour prior to w/o and the other 1 or 2 before bed? Have you noticed any difference now that you've up the dosage? What are you taking them with?fats,etc? I plan on ordering this Friday.Just wondering if I should order just 1 bottle at 2 caps a day for one month or 2 bottles with increased dosages to cover a 30 day run....Great log so far also!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by H8duke View Post
    So exactly how are you dosing right now? 2 1 hour prior to w/o and the other 1 or 2 before bed? Have you noticed any difference now that you've up the dosage? What are you taking them with?fats,etc? I plan on ordering this Friday.Just wondering if I should order just 1 bottle at 2 caps a day for one month or 2 bottles with increased dosages to cover a 30 day run....Great log so far also!
    Backed the dose down to 2 caps again to make it last longer. Unfortunately today is my last day though I was doing 1 cap in the morning, 2 caps 1hr pre-wo, then 1 cap 1-2hrs before bed. When I increased the dose to 4 caps, the strength gains were more apparent, but libido, mood, etc stayed the same. I take my morning dose on an empty stomach before breakfast, the 2 pre-wo with a regular meal full of complex carbs, protein, and a little fat. The 1 cap pre-bed I take with a shake.

  23. DAY 21: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

    Flat DB Press - 100's - 7,3, 1/2 but I count that as ZERO = 10 (+5lbs)
    Pec Deck Flye - 210 - 12 then drop set of 100x14

    DB Mil Press - 70's - 9,3,3 = 15 (+1 rep)
    Lateral Raises(superset) - 30x10

    Tri Pressdowns w/ Str8 Bar - 195 - 8,4,2 = 14 (-4 reps WTF!?)
    BW Dips (superset) - 10

    Lat Pulldowns - 190 - 10,7,5 = 22 (new exercise, too light)

    DB Rows - 110x12 (WTF!?!? -8 reps!!!) Not sure what the hell happened with pressdowns and rows, but goddamn was I pissed about it.

    Mood - Good

    Libido - Still high

    Strength - Up on some lifts, down on others

    Vascularity - Same

    Aggression - Same

    Appetite - Up

    Endurance - Up a little

    Sides - None

    Sleep - Still awesome

    Pumps - Decent

    Last Metal of the Day: HATEBREED! - "Before Dishonor"
    YouTube - Hatebreed

  24. Today is my last day, so i'll have to have my fiancee take some "after" pics. I gained 3lbs and I look the same, so don't expect anythingdifferent, lol. I'd like to again thank IBE and IronLungz for giving me the awsome opportunity to log an excellent product. You guys kick azz!

  25. Thanks for logging Formex, Bass!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Today is my last day, so i'll have to have my fiancee take some "after" pics. I gained 3lbs and I look the same, so don't expect anythingdifferent, lol. I'd like to again thank IBE and IronLungz for giving me the awsome opportunity to log an excellent product. You guys kick azz!
    I'm glad you liked it bassgod ! You did a great job
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 11:40 PM
  2. Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 09:39 AM
  3. Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.
    By Iron Lungz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 10:29 AM
  4. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Log in
Log in