Bassgod's Pops His Sponsored Log Cherry With IBE and FORMEX!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    As a comparison: 125-150mg TD-Form to 25mg-E from initial feedback.
    Cool, thanks bro. How about the 1/2 life of Formex? Is it 12hrs just like TD form, or does the MCPE change that?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wood23 View Post
    Subbed.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Sounds like good form to me. I always just feel damn good on the stuff. Likin' the log bass, nice and detailed. Subb-diddley ey ay
    Thanks for stopping in bro's
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

subbed!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

subbed brotha, lookin good so far
  5. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Cool, thanks bro. How about the 1/2 life of Formex? Is it 12hrs just like TD form, or does the MCPE change that?
    It changes it; however, I will have to get back to you on the exact number. I have a rough idea, but I want to be 100% sure.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

It changes it; however, I will have to get back to you on the exact number. I have a rough idea, but I want to be 100% sure.
    A rough idea will suffice I'm guessing like 6hrs or so, but that could be wrong.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Sub-a-dub-dub!
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Formex Day 6: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt - 2 caps 1hr pre-wo

Flat DB Press - 95's - 9,5,2 = 16 (+3 reps) Superset with:
    Pec Deck Flye - 245x8

DB Mil Press - 70's - 8,3,3 (+2 reps) Superset with:
    Lateral Raises - 30x10

Tri Pressdowns w/ Str8 Bar - 195 - 9,5,4 = 18 (+4 reps)

Pull Ups - BW+25lbs - 7,4,2 = 13 I hate these as I don't really feel it in my back. Plus i'm weak with them. From now on, i'll be doing lat pulldowns. Haven't done them in a looong time and I miss 'em lol.

DB Rows - 110x20 (same as last time)

Weight - Will check it in a few days.

Libido - Increasing

Aggression(positive) - Increased a little

Appetite - Up a little.

Strength -
    Up! I lost a decent amount of strength after my last Epistane cycle for no apparent reason. Cals were increased in PCT and I was bulking. Still training DC style and lifting heavy. It's finally coming back. For a while there I was getting VERY discouraged and wanting to say "fck it!" and stop lifting becuase EVERY week I got weaker and weaker. That's THE worst feeling to me. ANYWAY, Formex is helping. Thanks IBE!!

Vascularity - Seen more veins and "normal" ones were popping out more than usual.

Endurance -
    Same.

Sides - Many bouts of random wood.

Pumps - The pump in my delts today was sickkkk! Mind-to-muscle connection was VERY good today and I haven't felt that good when training delts since Test. (yes, it deserves to be capitalized lol)
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    Sub-a-dub-dub!
    Bout damn time!! haha. Glad you're here brotha
  10. Registered User
    Answers

OFFICIAL METAL OF THE DAY: BENEATH THE SKY - 7861!!!!

YouTube - Beneath The Sky - 7861

This is what fueled the fire for the DB rows. This band is fckn sickkkk!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

This is from nosnmiveins' log : "Mini Update

just thought id share that since i started dosing FORMEX, i have been having some really crazy, intense and vivid dreams. some good, some weird, no scary ones."

Now I am POSITIVE my crazy, vivid dreams are from the Formex. It definitely increases quality of sleep and the dreams are insane!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

[B] I was getting VERY discouraged and wanting to say "fck it!" and stop lifting becuase EVERY week I got weaker and weaker. That's THE worst feeling to me.
    Dude, I know exactly what you mean. Two winter breaks ago, I was probably the strongest I have ever been and when I got back to school I was still lifting regularly and I just plateaued and then my strength started dropping and I just wanted to quit lifting. I am just now getting back to and surpassing where I was last year.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    Dude, I know exactly what you mean. Two winter breaks ago, I was probably the strongest I have ever been and when I got back to school I was still lifting regularly and I just plateaued and then my strength started dropping and I just wanted to quit lifting. I am just now getting back to and surpassing where I was last year.
    Yea, it def sucks man. I figured that it's just the Epistane compound. I know others who have the same thing happen to them. I mean hell, I was stronger in PCT with no natty test, than I was a week or so ago after I am pretty much recovered. Both times i've ran a normal Epi cycle, strength dropped post-PCT. Yet i've pulsed it twice and strength did not decrease, so go figure?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Too late to jump on the wagon?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Bout damn time!! haha. Glad you're here brotha
    Between work and the baby I barely have time to train. I hate not being on here more.

I lost a decent amount of strength after my last Epistane cycle for no apparent reason. Cals were increased in PCT and I was bulking. Still training DC style and lifting heavy. It's finally coming back. For a while there I was getting VERY discouraged and wanting to say "fck it!" and stop lifting becuase EVERY week I got weaker and weaker. That's THE worst feeling to me.
    Wish you said something...
    Next time take a week off. No DC cruising, no training at all, just eating and resting. Most of the time you will come back even stronger. When you're training balls out you have to put your body on the recharger every now and then...cruising won't cut it! You'll also find the older you get the more often you have to do this. lol

Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    For me it's injuries both in and out of the gym. I'm always having to comeback from behind. sux!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone know if there is a set mg for mg comparison between Formex and TD form? Or at least a rough estimate? Also, what is the 1/2 life of Formex? I may mess around with dosing and see if I notice any difference. I took 1 cap about 3hrs pre-wo and another cap 45min pre-wo today btw.
    Pure form powder is active a little less than 4 hours orally. TD most of the carriers available will deliver for a solid 10 hours and possibly even 12.

I asked Iron Lungz the same question as you so we're on the same page brotha.

In my experience, 100mg TD form twice per day (200mg/day) is equivelant to about 200mg bulk form powder orally 3-4x/day. No joke, it took between 600-800mgs per day orally to get the same effects as TD.

You can still get SOME oral effect with like 150mg 3x/day which was about the equivelant of 40-60mg TD twice per day in my experience. Enough for libido and mild aggression, but no really the strength and body composition changes.

And just to reiterate, that's with bulk form powder, not with Formex.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    Between work and the baby I barely have time to train. I hate not being on here more.

Wish you said something...
    Next time take a week off. No DC cruising, no training at all, just eating and resting. Most of the time you will come back even stronger. When you're training balls out you have to put your body on the recharger every now and then...cruising won't cut it! You'll also find the older you get the more often you have to do this.
    I hear ya about the baby and work man! I actually DID take a full week off and all I did was eat and rest, but it still wasn't good enough. I'm sure it was the Epi. I also did my usual 1 week cruise period before that. I only took the full week off entirely afterward, because I was still losing strength. Assumed I was over training.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Pure form powder is active a little less than 4 hours orally. TD most of the carriers available will deliver for a solid 10 hours and possibly even 12.

I asked Iron Lungz the same question as you so we're on the same page brotha.

In my experience, 100mg TD form twice per day (200mg/day) is equivelant to about 200mg bulk form powder orally 3-4x/day. No joke, it took between 600-800mgs per day orally to get the same effects as TD.

You can still get SOME oral effect with like 150mg 3x/day which was about the equivelant of 40-60mg TD twice per day in my experience. Enough for libido and mild aggression, but no really the strength and body composition changes.

And just to reiterate, that's with bulk form powder, not with Formex.
    Thanks for the input bro. Yea, my guess is 6hrs-ish? 6-8 probably. I've never seen the MCPE delivery system before, but i'm sure it extends the 1/2 life as opposed to regular form powder taken orally. I wish Iron would chime in here *ahem, cough cough*
  19. Registered User
    Answers

DAY 6:

Just a quick update: Libido still increasing. When I first woke up this morning, I looked in the mirror and noticed that I was a bit full looking. Not like pumped or anything, but fuller than I normally am when I wake up. Usually i'm flat and look like I weight 10lbs less than I actually do haha. Appetite has increased a bit as well, which is a plus. Dreams and quality of sleep are still off the charts too. I've been having the most crazy, vivid, and odd dreams since I started the Formex. I'm lovin' it!
  20. Banned
    Answers

Bassgod, good luck with the Formex! And stop putting yourself down. You look solid in your pics man. Your lifestyle (training, diet, etc) is obviously doing you very well. Hopefully the Formex will start ripping off the unwanted fat and draining the water out. You'll be jacked for the beach home-slice!
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
    Bassgod, good luck with the Formex! And stop putting yourself down. You look solid in your pics man. Your lifestyle (training, diet, etc) is obviously doing you very well. Hopefully the Formex will start ripping off the unwanted fat and draining the water out. You'll be jacked for the beach home-slice!
    Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words bro. I AM hard on myself, but I have to be if I want to achieve my goals. My overall goal right now is a long ways away, but I WILL reach it within the next year to year and 1/2. 215lbs @sub 10% bf. It's been my goal since I started lifting. I started out at a scrawny 140lbs!
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Sup BG. Interesting product for sure.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Sup BG. Interesting product for sure.
    Whattup bro? Yea, the delivery system sounds great. Can't wait to see what happens in the coming weeks.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

DAY 8: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

Standing High Pulley Cable Curls - 90ea side - 8,3,2 = 13 (+5lbs) Did 185x15 total last session.

Behind the Back BB Wrist Curls - 135 - 20,20 Never tried these before. I'm getting sick of pinwheel curls, so i'm switching things up. DAMN did I get a nice pump 'n burn in my forearms with these!

Leg Press - 777x10 - (+10lbs AND 2 reps nice!)
    Widowmaker - 687x20 - (+10lbs)

Toe Press - 677 - 70 fast, then 20 with 5sec negs

Upright Cable Rows - 180 - 14,14 (+2 reps)

Machine Crunch - 100x30

METAL OF THE DAY - Walls of Jericho - Trigger Full of Promises
    YouTube - Walls Of Jericho "A Trigger Full Of Promises"

This is what fueled the Leg Press!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Mood - Great

Libido - Getting a bit crazy

Aggression(positive) - Increased, but nothing spectacular

Strength -
    Increasing

Endurance - Same

Vascularity - Had some niiice veinage going after the cable curls and bb wrist curls. More so than usual.

Appetite - Increasing. It's easier for me to get my protein requirement now. I'm diggin' that. I've also been able to eat a lot more veggies and fruits with my usual meals that used to just consist of a shytload meat and carbs lol.

Sleep - VERY VERY deep and i'm having the craziest dreams. I dosed 1 cap 1hr pre-bed last night and it was a good idea for sure. I will most likely do this daily now.
  26. Banned
    Answers

Sounds like it's working well thus far. Keep the updates coming!
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Sounds like it's working well thus far. Keep the updates coming!
    Oh, they will def keep coming, and yea it's DEF working! My wife will have to invest in a crowbar to pry me off of her soon! lol
  28. Banned
    Answers

Oh, they will def keep coming, and yea it's DEF working! My wife will have to invest in a crowbar to pry me off of her soon! lol
    Man, we are going to have to start marketing this as a Libido Enhancer, then sell it in blister packs.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Upright Cable Rows - 180 - 14,14 (+2 reps)
    damn. and i thought i was doing good with my upright rows. and cables no less. you're obviously doing something right.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

thats right
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed. Good luck with the log and I see some serious progress in your future.

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Answers

this log is sponsored.... so is it in any way shape or form biased?
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    this log is sponsored.... so is it in any way shape or form biased?
    Not in any way, shape, OR form bro. If a product sucks, i'll tell you. I'm not one who will hype something up or lie about it, just to get more free shyt. A LOT of people do that around here though. In my application on another thread, you'll see that I told them ahead of time that I will give my honest opinion. I myself have been mislead by sponsored logs and people were like: "Damn! this is THE best :insert supp here: i've ever taken!" I bought it and it didn't do a damn thing. It's happened numerous times. An honest, unbiased review is what you will get from me.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

DAY 10: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt DC Cruise Begins

Incline Machine Bench - 231 - 9,4,2 = 15 (+2 reps) OOPS! Forgot I was cruising, lol

Low Pulley Cable Crossovers - 55x12 superset with Inc. Machine Bench

Arnolds - 60's - 9,8
    Lateral Raises - 35 - 10,8 Each set was supersetted(grammar?) with CC's.

Tri Dips - BW+65lbs - 10,10

Chin Ups - BW+35lbs - 8,8

Seated Machine Row - 275 - 9,9 - Done with a semi-close grip hands facing each other.

Hanging Leg Raises - 20,20

Forgot to charge my damn Zune, so I had no lifting music today. I was stuck with the gym's stereo Needless to say, I wasn't too motivated or in the zone, so I felt pretty weak.

Mood - Still better than usual.

Libido - Still high(pretty crazy actually) - Went at it with the fiancee right after we woke up, lol. It was my pre-gym warm up

Strength - Hard to judge cuz I felt so weak today. It was just one of those kind of days I guess.

Vascularity - Still increased from pre-Formex workouts. Forearms are always looking pretty sick in the gym every session now.

Endurance - None to note.

Sleep - Awesome!

Took 2 caps pre-wo BTW. I've been contemplating increasing it to 4 caps to see what happens, but i'll stay at 3 probably. We'll see. I've been spacing the doses out by 6hrs or so on non-wo days. Always take 2 caps 1hr pre-wo on w/o days.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Lookin good bro, glad to see you likin it
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

you should enjoy this! I like the effects of form. I just didn't run my consistent enough to get HUGE results back when I ran it.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    you should enjoy this! I like the effects of form. I just didn't run my consistent enough to get HUGE results back when I ran it.
    Oh, i'm definitely enjoying it for sure. The dreams and deep sleep alone are worth the nice price. I'm tempted to up the dose to 4 caps/day but the acne may become a problem. It's popping up on my back a little and a couple on my face, but nothing major.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

That's crazy to me that the sleep is so good. I've heard of people having sleep issues on transdermal Form.
  39. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's crazy to me that the sleep is so good. I've heard of people having sleep issues on transdermal Form.
    Transdermal-Form, what's that? Oh, must be that dinosaur that is going to be extinct soon.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Transdermal-Form, what's that? Oh, must be that dinosaur that is going to be extinct soon.
    Quite possibly. I'll be testing out TD Form (mixed in LipoBurn) in a couple weeks, and then I'll give Formex a run and see how they compare.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 10:40 PM
  2. Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 08:39 AM
  3. Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.
    By Iron Lungz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 09:29 AM
  4. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-08-2009, 09:17 PM