HEYYY YOUUUU GUUUYSS

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've come on from time to time for at least the last 9 months. Looking around learning from some of the real guru's on this site.
I have a pretty good idea of who the knowledgeable ones are, and who's just shooting the bullshit about their own products. I have to say even a good number of the reps here are honest.

I've never been daring enough to do a log of my own but I think I'm ready. I want to go for the whole nine yards. (Pic's, measurements, max weights, diet)
Just about anything you guys can think up, I'm willing to do. I own a starting commodities trading company so I have all the time in the world on my hands and don't really care about the money.

My background-
Always been into fitness, although I've been one of those A$$holes who would make all the excuses in the world not to be consistent.
Went into the military at 17 got out at 19 in great shape. (not from any of the crappy PT, but from using the gym as a stress reliever)
I used to be a personal trainer so I have a pretty good idea of how to keep my body guessing for maximum growth. I don't plan out any of my workouts, I go by what feels right at that time.
It's been about 6 months since I've been really hard core with the whole life style. I feel great, better then ever.
I've taken a few different supplements and never been on any steroids, although I have considered growth.

My tendencies-
I group together Chest&tri's, Back&Bi's, Shoulders&traps, Abs&Cardio and Legs. (Not necessarily in this order)
I always train till exhaustion... IE I don't stop at rep 8 simply because its rep 8, I go until I can't.
I usually take 1 day off a week. I take 2 days off if my body feels severely beat up
Usually start to work the muscle with a few warm up sets, then go heavy and slowly decrease the weight till I can barely move
Mostly free weights
Been doing more and more free weights with stability training IE standing on the half yoga ball thing
My form is as perfect as I can get it... I can't stand how most people work out. I believe muscle isolation is key.
I love criticism, I can't be offended.

Currently-
22 year's old
5'11
11% body fat
MAX Leg press-380 Bench(barbell)-195 Bench(dumbbell)-80's Pull/chin ups- 13 Lat machine- 270 Curl-40's Shoulder Press- 135
I eat extremely healthy... I've always been very picky on what I put in my body. Love organic natural anything.
Every day I have A shake that is Egg whites, a scoop of muscle milk, Isopure, Branch chains, Bannana, Flax seed and oil, Peanut butter and a **** ton of vitamin related things.
I'll be attaching before pictures once I decide on a start date.

Success-
My most successful stack ever was Epistane and Prime. It was hard for me to tell if it was both or just one that worked great for me, but Damn was I impressed. Gained about 15lbs total in about 45 days and probably 12 of it lean mass. The reason I originally picked Epistane was poopypant's log... And I have a slight gyno problem as well, I think I have a bit more estrogen then I should naturally or something considering I've never taken anything on a pro-hormone level before other then Epistane. I've had that problem since as long as I can remember. Epistane Definitely helped. (I was in love with my progress for months) and I think my PCT was good, but could have been better. My only complaint and the only reason I may not add it in a very small dosage to this cycle is I did experience some mild hair loss. If anybody knows how to not have that happen and still take it I'd be in heaven.

My Goal (60 day)-
Do the impossible...
Gain 8 rock solid pounds
While losing 2-3% body fat (or more) need a killer six pack
I know its not "impossible" however its very hard to do, I've had almost no success doing both at the same time.
Obviously I'd like to see my strength increase as well (which should come along with the added size) but thats less of a priority at the moment.

My tools-
Extreme hard work.... AND
Pre-workout ?
pro-hormone - natural test booster?
Fat burner of sorts?
Sleep/GH booster?

I'll probably buy 3 things... or whatever I feel like.Or any other ideas you guys may have.

So far what I'm really kicking around is - Incarnate, leviathan reloaded, Prime, Powerfull(sleep aid), diesel test, Ragnarok, Poseidon, X Factor, TNT Stack. Anabolic Edge
Lean Xtreme, Lean FX or whatever other fat burner that doesn't give you crazy energy(I have more then enough) or appetite suppression.
A few different Pro-hormones (if i dont just go natural) Epidrol inplace of Epi 3ad?!?

I also wouldn't mind something that will make me tare my girlfriend a new one.
:burnout:

So Please! Give me some quality input. AND I'LL PUT ON A HELL OF A SHOW
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright if i had all the money in the world this would be my stack:
(all natural, slightly expensive) (mind you i lean heavily toward universal)
base stack-
animal flex or osteosport
uni liver
bcaa's
eaa's -to sip on throughout the day
beta alinine
preworkout stim-my choice is universal shock therapy.
during-universal intraaid
post-universal torrent
plasmajet
a multi v. (again my choice is pak)
a bed time supp-heard great reviews about the somnidren/zmk stak, heard great things about pullet proof as well. I'm about to try nocturnabol.
I would also get a pure whey and a pure casein and a very blended protein...

if your interested in test boosters (you truly shouldn't start screwing around with ph's till you're atleast 25 but i won't judge)
I've read about some great gains with this stack:
one can of animal test alone for 21 days
one can of animal stak and one can of test for the next 21 days
one can of animal stak and one can of m-stak for the next 21 days
and one can of m-stak alone for 21 days.
take a month off and repeat.

with all the test boosters and "n.o." boosters and stamina boosters and muscle builders you should be able to "tare your girlfriend a new one."

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!
Thanks natty!

I've always heard really good things about universal as well... I went to cycle the vitamin and I think Animal Test about 2 years ago (I think) and I was told by a friend who is on his way to becoming a doctor that there is 1 particular ingredient that is only in the "animal series" that does your body a lot of long term damage...

I trusted him, and at the time didn't have the knowledge I have now to actually look at the ingredients. I'll be doing my research on that whole group now. As my only real concern for anything i'll be taking is what's it going to be doing to my body...

I'll get back with my findings. :banana:

Keep em coming

:usa:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
good luck with your stak and your research.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you end up with and following along with your log.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm getting almost no love here... ::shakes head::

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm getting almost no love here... ::shakes head::
I'll follow along. I think 8 pounds in 2 months is doable naturally, but I don't know about losing 3% bf at the same time.... That sounds rough as hell. I wish you the best of luck, and I'll pop in every now and again.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I'll follow along. I think 8 pounds in 2 months is doable naturally, but I don't know about losing 3% bf at the same time.... That sounds rough as hell. I wish you the best of luck, and I'll pop in every now and again.
Yep...
8 pounds would be hard but doable...
Adding the goal of losing 3%BF and I'm pretty much going to be killing myself to meet this...
Typically when most people "gain" muscle they are really talking about water or just bulk mass.

Keep the suggestions coming guys! I wanna start soon. Any input is greatly appreciated!!!

PantherMan24

Awards
Im definitly gonna follow your log man it sounds crazy!!

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i think he's still looking for ideas on an ultimate stack...

i wouldn't mind him following mine but anyone else want to throw their ideas in?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ok well here are two big fat burning stacks, DCP/Leviathan reloaded im currently using i like it, it helps decrease bodyfat as well as add some lean mass i have noticed it its kinda crazy but i like it its a stim, and the other is Anabolic Pump/recreate pump feeds your muscles and you take with carbs and eat so many a day something like that, and the recreate is a thermo fat burner my workout partner is taking it and loves it so theres some to think about, good luck on your quest ill be following along when im on here and your quest does seem doable just the 3% will be hard to lose but hell man i hope you make it!!!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
ok well here are two big fat burning stacks, DCP/Leviathan reloaded im currently using i like it, it helps decrease bodyfat as well as add some lean mass i have noticed it its kinda crazy but i like it its a stim, and the other is Anabolic Pump/recreate pump feeds your muscles and you take with carbs and eat so many a day something like that, and the recreate is a thermo fat burner my workout partner is taking it and loves it so theres some to think about, good luck on your quest ill be following along when im on here and your quest does seem doable just the 3% will be hard to lose but hell man i hope you make it!!!
Thanks bud.

I'm gunna go balls out. I am assuming almost no carb is the way to go, I don't get very lethargic or anything of the sort.

You said you were on Levithan... I'm super interested in it. Glad to hear its working well for you.

As far as AP goes, I've taken it and wasn't super happy. I'm a big USP labs fan and had a great Powerfull and Prime experience. Maybe my body just isn't made to eat carbs and lose weight. :rippedhand:
BUT I've also heard a lot of great things about Recreate.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud.

I'm gunna go balls out. I am assuming almost no carb is the way to go, I don't get very lethargic or anything of the sort.

You said you were on Levithan... I'm super interested in it. Glad to hear its working well for you.

As far as AP goes, I've taken it and wasn't super happy. I'm a big USP labs fan and had a great Powerfull and Prime experience. Maybe my body just isn't made to eat carbs and lose weight. :rippedhand:
BUT I've also heard a lot of great things about Recreate.
i guess i didn't realize you were cutting. I made you more of a mass stack.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
it seems from above hes mainly cutting while trying to increase lean mass, and thats what im doing so i chose the leviathan stack i also have CLA thats a staple of mine its not a huge bodyfat decreases but every lil bit counts when gettting it knocked off man, sorry AP didnt work for you im dying to test it out heard so many great things so now ill do more research and low carb is good yes but no carb dude gunna be extremely hard i cuz well for me i eat like a mofo so i went one day without carbs trying it out dude half way through the day i couldnt do it then i tried a day with very low carbs i was a lil tired but i made it through so you just gotta find that balance point where u have enough energy and your burning fat ya kno

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. (In regard to carb regulation) My balance point is pretty low... and any carbs I do it will be in the form of veggies.

And Definitely going to be adding CLA to my staples as well.

Anybody else got any Idea's? I'm formulating the game plan over this weekend.
I'm really pumped. I think I may be leaning toward the Leviathan - Incarnate stack
With maybe Powerfull as a natural sleep aid/GH enhancer (I am looking for alternatives though... possibly a natural test booster or something that does both of its out there)

And my crazy thought of the day is possibly a very small dosage(1pill) of EPI daily but I don't even know if that would help.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. (In regard to carb regulation) My balance point is pretty low... and any carbs I do it will be in the form of veggies.

And Definitely going to be adding CLA to my staples as well.

Anybody else got any Idea's? I'm formulating the game plan over this weekend.
I'm really pumped. I think I may be leaning toward the Leviathan - Incarnate stack
With maybe Powerfull as a natural sleep aid/GH enhancer (I am looking for alternatives though... possibly a natural test booster or something that does both of its out there)

And my crazy thought of the day is possibly a very small dosage(1pill) of EPI daily but I don't even know if that would help.

my new dream stack includes powerfull
i think i'm starting that stak the day i turn 21. although it's just natural test boost.
i'm staying away from ph's till about i'm 26-28.

if they're even still legal then... :(

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
my new dream stack includes powerfull
i think i'm starting that stak the day i turn 21. although it's just natural test boost.
i'm staying away from ph's till about i'm 26-28.

if they're even still legal then... :(

I don't think I'll ever use a PH or anything like that.

I have tons of good stuff about the Powerfull though!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Well somebody correct me if i'm wrong.

Powerfull only naturally raises GH levels not test?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well somebody correct me if i'm wrong.

Powerfull only naturally raises GH levels not test?
Powerfull (L-Dopa) actually causes an increase in LH as well as GH, which will lead to more testosterone production. The dose does have to be pretty high , a good study is http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0300-483X(94)02946-R

Also in the PM I mentioned Slim Xtreme, however you mentioned in your 1st post you don't want appetite suppression so LeviReloaded might be your up your alley.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull (L-Dopa) actually causes an increase in LH as well as GH, which will lead to more testosterone production. The dose does have to be pretty high , a good study is

Also in the PM I mentioned Slim Xtreme, however you mentioned in your 1st post you don't want appetite suppression so LeviReloaded might be your up your alley.

Ergggg It's so frustrating because I am pretty amped up about Slim Xtreme as well... Just scared to try it for this stack considering I'm also trying to be gaining a few pounds.

The more I think about it, I think what I am trying to do may be impossible...
losing 2-3% body fat is the equivalent of about 5lbs of fat. Which means if I want to gain 8 lbs total I'd need to really be gaining 13 lbs of muscle.

As much as I have faith in myself I want to set a realistic goal with any supps and hard work...

3-5lbs of pure muscle on top of losing 3%bf is a ton. (I feel)

Let me know what you guys thing?!?!?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ergggg It's so frustrating because I am pretty amped up about Slim Xtreme as well... Just scared to try it for this stack considering I'm also trying to be gaining a few pounds.

The more I think about it, I think what I am trying to do may be impossible...
losing 2-3% body fat is the equivalent of about 5lbs of fat. Which means if I want to gain 8 lbs total I'd need to really be gaining 13 lbs of muscle.

As much as I have faith in myself I want to set a realistic goal with any supps and hard work...

3-5lbs of pure muscle on top of losing 3%bf is a ton. (I feel)

Let me know what you guys thing?!?!?
Not impossible at all. I've lost 4 lbs in under 2 weeks through some strict diet control, and 3 intense fasted morning cardio sessions where I burn ~1250 cals in 50mins. Also all my lifts have gone up. If you look at your LBM, that doesn't change with fat loss so it's only uphill :D

The appetite suppression by Slim Xtreme isn't something I would be too worried about; just know that you have to eat every 3 hours and pound down the food :)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Then hell yeah! I'm doing my original. and going to do more research on how much it limits food cravings. I am going to be burning like 1200cals every day before 11am not including the work out... so I want to make sure I am eating like an animal.

I'll be doing fasted morning cardio 4 days a week.

Either tennis or a jog for at least an hour... I cant wait to unveil the whole game plan.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
alright i've been doing some thinking.

I'm a believer in lean body mass. I don't cut, I just eat lots of healthy foods and i lose fat that way. so my stacks are based primarily on gaining muscle mass. anyway here's a new stack with research i've been doing lately.

Preworkout:
Green Magnitude
beta alinine
During Workout
intr-aid
Post Workout
universal Torrent
bcaa's
Joint health and support (good for when lifting heavy)

Osteosport or Flex
Health
uniliver
animal pak
all day anabolism
eaa's to sip on in my gallon of water.
natural test booster
hyperdrol x2
mass fx
trisorbagen
Gh booster
powerfull all day and at night
somnidrol and zmk at night.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
meal plan:
meal1
8 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 banana.
Meal2
chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, cup of broccali, 2 tablespoons natty peanut butter
meal3
turkey burger, 1 cup whole wheat pasta, 2 table spoons olive oil
meal4
chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, cup of broccali
meal5
Steak, sweet potato
meal 6
8 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 1 cup of cottage cheese.

this is stolen from anabolic xtreme's how to get friggin huge guide. I changed some things.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
I'd add in Fish Oils for sure. 10caps/day. I also consider Green Tea Extract a staple. For a natty T booster, Diesel Test Hardcore is my favourite. Looks good though :)
yeah definitely i forgot about fish oils, flax, green tea, vitamin c, vitamin b, gingko biloba.

those are all staples i don't even consider supplements.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
and you could get a pheremone like axcite

:)

get the ladies really interested in you.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah all of the above. I'm going to be doing BCAA's every 4 hours.
Along with Super cissus (cortisol and joints)
So I should have almost no catabolic activity

and all the staples like omega's will be around.

thanks for the green tea idea though. deff adding that!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all you guys!

I am knee deep in my research right now.
So much good stuff going on in the industry right now its really really hard to choose between supps.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i think you should pm doc d and see what he suggests...

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I'm still not sure how reasonable it is losing 5% bf and still weighing in 8 pounds heavier on the scale with 13 pounds of added lean mass. You would need to lose 0.5 pounds of bf each week while also gaining 1.5 pounds of muscle each week. If you can do this naturally, I will hail you as king!!! In any case, I do think you are setting yourself up for some great accomplishments if you work hard. Best of luck!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks all you guys!

I am knee deep in my research right now.
So much good stuff going on in the industry right now its really really hard to choose between supps.
I'm glad you're taking the time to do research on the products you're considering buying. I don't mind answering questions, but I really appreciate it when somebody comes to me trying to figure out between certain products which is a better fit for them. If you have any questions about Slim Xtreme, Double D :)lol:) or the AX Reps like T-AD or thesinner are very helpful. Most products mentioned have their own very helpful reps. And for bulks like fish oil and green tea, you just know they're good for you :)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm still not sure how reasonable it is losing 5% bf and still weighing in 8 pounds heavier on the scale with 13 pounds of added lean mass. You would need to lose 0.5 pounds of bf each week while also gaining 1.5 pounds of muscle each week. If you can do this naturally, I will hail you as king!!! In any case, I do think you are setting yourself up for some great accomplishments if you work hard. Best of luck!
Very true... I'm scared of how crazy I'm going to be getting.

My goal was only 2-3% BF... which is less then the 5% (thank god)

But I think my 2 hour long fasted cardio in the morning will help a ton!
Any other recommendations are very appreciated.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Very true... I'm scared of how crazy I'm going to be getting.

My goal was only 2-3% BF... which is less then the 5% (thank god)

But I think my 2 hour long fasted cardio in the morning will help a ton!
Any other recommendations are very appreciated.
I really do think you can get some serious results with dedication, so please don't think I'm trying to be a ****. If this works out for you, I will def be looking here to set up a diet and routine for myself. Push them weights!!!

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok Guys!

So other then the relentless ass kicking over the 60 days... I am about half done making my stack. (Still not 100% solid, but If I was going to go on the spending spree tomorrow this is what it would be)

Diesel Test Hardcore - Natural and Proven Test booster, can't go wrong.

Glycobol - I'm very much looking forward to Dr. D's muscle gainer. A unique supplement with tons of positives in many healthy aspects.

Super Cissus - Most successful joint formula ever. I can't rave about it enough... Also has some positive effects on regulating cortisol.

JP8 - This was a very close one, all and all... This is a no frillz supplement(the way I like it) that I'm very excited to try.

Powerfull OR SOMNIDREN GH - As a sleep aid/GH releaser

Fat burner still up for grabs... (LR, Slim Extreme and a few others being kicked around)
At this point not really sure if i'll even use one... I have a ton of energy and not super big on stims or appetite control. If I wasn't so lazy about it I'd take something transdermal but its just not worth it to me right now considering how hard I'll be hitting it.

The other thing I'm considering is Formex... but I don't wanna go over bored, and will be having an EPI Formex cycle a month after this is done.

Along with my previously mentioned staples of course.

Give me some damn Feed back Y'all ::With my new yorker accent::

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
I'll also be drinking liquid egg white shakes 3 times a day...
My goal will be eating about 6-7 small meals a day (or more)

The work out routine will be up and ready to go in a few days.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
SOMNIDREN GH
anybody know anything about it?

I'm a bit concerned about the theory of not eating before bed... IE: GH will make sure you stay anabolic... I don't know how with no food you wont be catabolic.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you all know this is not a "dead" log of any sort.

Over the last few weeks I've been dealing with some serious personal issues, normally I'd have no problem getting into it. At this time I think i'll avoid sounding like a Jerry Springer candidate...

I have still been hitting the gym as much as I can, right now its just hard to give it more then 50%. It would be unfair to review any products while dealing with this **** as stress undoubtedly effects the body more then we usually realize.

I am still taking my staples- super cissus, omegas, aminos, protein etc.

With any luck i'll be back on track within the next 1-2 weeks.

Once I start this log, nothing will stop me from giving my 100%

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Still alive guys... This will not be a dead thread.

When I finally have time I'll be posting the insanity that has been becoming my life.

I'm sorry once again for the delay.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
acon83 Female Fitness 3