Contolled Labs (Blue-Up/Blue-Gene) stack

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
:squat:This log is to show what Blue Up and Blue Gene from Controlled Labs can do as pct. I'm 14 days in my pct from a successful epi cycle, and looking to get any imbalances back to normal. I would like to gain 5 pounds over the next 30 days and continue to see good gains in strength while using these products.:squat:

I will get pics up shortly
5'11
160 lbs. bf% 7-9 range

***Nolva will continue to be ran for the next 2 weeks at 10mg, then dropped off at the start of week 3***

This stack will promote: leaps in strength
increase lean muscle
increase free and bound test
powerful libido
sustained endurance
smooth energy
improve oxygen function
decrease recovery
anti-catabolic
control estrogen

Blue Gene Supplement FactsServing Size: 5 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 50 mg
Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate) 41 mg
Blue C Complex 3750 mg
L-Carnitine (1800 mg), Cissus Quadrangularis (20% Extract), Carao Extract (Cassia Grandis), Catuaba 4:1 Extract (Trichilia Catigua) and Propionyl-L-Carnitine (200 mg)
Blue Sky Complex 2200 mg
Quercetin, Ginkgo Biloba (Extracted for Ginkgo Flavone Glcosides and Terpenes), Grape Seed (Extracted for 95% OPC), Epimedium Sagittatum (Extracted for 50% Icariin), Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin (98% Extract) and Perilla Frutescans (Extracted for 23% Luteolin)

Blue UP™ Supplement FactsBlue Up Complex: 1100mg **
Tribulus Terrestris (Extracted for 80% Steroidal Saponins and 30% Protodioscin), Avena Sativa (Extracted for 15% Avenacosides A & B), Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjack Extracted for 28% Bioactive Glyco Peptides, 40% Glyco Saponins and 30% polysaccharides)

Blue Stim Complex: 225.mg **
Natural Caffeine, Pausinytalia Yohimbe Bark Extract (6.5 mg Yohimbine)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Final Review
This stack was taken solo without any other products.
So after the ups and downs, how did the Blue Stack fare for me?
Blue Up in the morning made my life a lot easier while doing my job. I deliver papers, and run for about 2.5 hours every single morning. After just a few days, I was getting done 15-25 minutes earlier than usual.
Blue Gene taken 60-70 mins prior to workout, seemed to do wonders for endurance. Endurance and libido were the 2 most noticable effects.
My weight only increased by 1 pound for the 3 week run, yet my arms grew almost a 1/4 of an inch. My biggest accomplishment was getting my legs to grow small mounds, lol. I have played soccer my whole life but my thighs have never grown. I did not take measurments of my legs, but I can feel the difference with my hand, and by looking in the mirror.
Overall these products are quality and do work. I think it would be ideal for a cut.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd!!! :dl:
Going to be good... !!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm very interested in the gene, good luck w/ the stack, hope it helps in the pct.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
* Controls estrogen & cortisol, boosts libido, testosterone and energy.
Great for PCT.....

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Blue Up - 2 caps 4:20am.
I work mornings delivering papers. This involves a bit of cardio and endurance as I have 2 fairly big routes. Takes me about 2 hours to run.
I will try to report effects that are not normally present. *I don't have much experience with stims outside the use of caffeinated pop (have not drank pop for 4 months)* I felt a sense of urgency and even startled myself in the dark a few times lol. This was not a paranoia feeling, but more of a product of a racing mind. My heart rate seemed to stay normal. I finished the routes 20 minutes earlier than usual, so that was nice. I will play around with the timing of my Blue Up dose to see if I like it better for my running or my lifting later in the day. I ate a fiber bar and a banana throughout work, and just ate 2 pb sandwiches and 8 oz. v8 veggie juice. I'm going to grab something else to eat, I'm starving!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Good shxt bro, im curious about your epi cycle... how long did you run it... what doses... what were your gains like?

Also have you had any other PH/PS history?

Im plannin a epi cycle in the near future

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Up - 2 caps 4:20am.
I work mornings delivering papers. This involves a bit of cardio and endurance as I have 2 fairly big routes. Takes me about 2 hours to run.
I will try to report effects that are not normally present. *I don't have much experience with stims outside the use of caffeinated pop (have not drank pop for 4 months)* I felt a sense of urgency and even startled myself in the dark a few times lol. This was not a paranoia feeling, but more of a product of a racing mind. My heart rate seemed to stay normal. I finished the routes 20 minutes earlier than usual, so that was nice. I will play around with the timing of my Blue Up dose to see if I like it better for my running or my lifting later in the day. I ate a fiber bar and a banana throughout work, and just ate 2 pb sandwiches and 8 oz. v8 veggie juice. I'm going to grab something else to eat, I'm starving!
Nice way to start the day!!!

It's a good idea to eat with Blue UP ... Yohimbine has been known to cause upset stomach when taken empty

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
:reporter:Tried to nap 10am-noon and it took me an hour to fall asleep. If tomorrow goes the same way, I will know Blue Up is the cause. Not a big deal unless you w/o in the evenings and want to take it pre w/o. Controlled Labs does have a stim free version as well.
Today is back and biceps and I will take Blue Gene 45 minutes before heading out.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 1
Weight : 160.0 (bf machine usually sits me at 7-8% consistently.... today it read 5.7% lmfao, but who knows)
Blue Gene- 5 tabs 45 mins before w/o
Warmed up 6 chin ups
Did a bicep exercise that a friend insisted I try, and then I kicked it to the curb.
Seated cable rows : 85x10, 120x8, 140x8, 160x8, 180x8
Reverse grip Low row : 90x8 (6 count down with static hold)
Wide grip lat pulldown : 100x8, 120x6, 160x4
Close grip pulldown : 120x8
Standing shrugs : 180x6, 205x6, 230x6
DB curl : 30x6, 35x6
Preacher curl machine : 45x6, 55x6, 65x6, 75x5, 45x6

Overall workout was fast paced and good. In and out within 45-50 minutes Strength was up and the pump was incredible. Veins everywhere!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Dang low bf bro, nice bicep workout. Are you usually very vascular?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Dang low bf bro, nice bicep workout. Are you usually very vascular?
My forearms have always been vascular as hell. I can be wearing a longsleeve shirt and know when my veins are popping naturally. Also, my lower legs get a huge vein popping every now and then. As far as the bf%, I don't know if I beleive that.... My body has very very little fat, but most of the fat I do have is on my stomach. The pictures will show what I'm talking about.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention I feel great right now. I'm usually tired at this point in the day. I hope this is what I have to look forward to with this stack!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention I feel great right now. I'm usually tired at this point in the day. I hope this is what I have to look forward to with this stack!
Very promising ... and great workout!!! :dl:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Weight : 161 +1
Blue Up - 2 caps @ 4am
Blue Gene - 5 tabs 60-75 mins b4 w/o
Back Squat ATG : 135x6, 155x6, 165x6, 185x6, 205x3+2
Leg extension : 80x8, 100x8, 140x8, 180x8
Leg curl : 60x6, 70x6, 80x6

Felt like **** all day. I think I was on the verge of getting sick, but I beleive I have defeated it. Had a 4 hour nap from noon-4pm. I began the day eating really well, but did not consume as much as I'd have liked second half of the day (still up a pound though). I did not even want to workout today, but I forced myself to go because I hate my legs, lol. I made it quick, got in and got out; 25 minute workout, hardly any breaks. Good news is my squats felt good even though I felt like crap. Anything over 200 pounds is decent for me.
Libido is through the roof. Sexual dreams.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Weight : 161 +1
Blue Up - 2 caps @ 4am
Blue Gene - 5 tabs 60-75 mins b4 w/o
Back Squat ATG : 135x6, 155x6, 165x6, 185x6, 205x3+2
Leg extension : 80x8, 100x8, 140x8, 180x8
Leg curl : 60x6, 70x6, 80x6

Felt like **** all day. I think I was on the verge of getting sick, but I beleive I have defeated it. Had a 4 hour nap from noon-4pm. I began the day eating really well, but did not consume as much as I'd have liked second half of the day (still up a pound though). I did not even want to workout today, but I forced myself to go because I hate my legs, lol. I made it quick, got in and got out; 25 minute workout, hardly any breaks. Good news is my squats felt good even though I felt like crap. Anything over 200 pounds is decent for me.
Libido is through the roof. Sexual dreams.
Ohh yes... the libido on this stack is dangerous

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Whats the recommended time for staying on these products?

BTW looking good man. Keep killing it

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Whats the recommended time for staying on these products?

BTW looking good man. Keep killing it
60 days (or else 2 bottles)

However I've known people who ran Blue GENE as staples, going on 7 months with no diminished gains.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I'm switching things up today as far as dosing is concerned. Took 5 Blue Gene 25 mins ago and 2 Blue Up 5 mins ago. I'm going to see how this works. I'll report later the results. Also going to get some pics taken today hopefully.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Weight : 162.2 +2.2
Blue Gene - 5 tabs 60 mins b4 w/o
Blue Up - 35 mins b4 w/o
BB Bench : 95x8, 95x4, 195x5, 185x6, 175x7, 205x0+1(dunno what happened here :() 145x14+1
Incline DB Bench : 60x8, 65x5+1, 50x10
Dips : BW+300lb. friend pushing down on my shoulders; 8, 10 (obviously he did not apply 300 pounds so plz have a brain)
Straight Bar Tri Pushdown : 50x8, 60x8, 70x8
Standing Calves : 4 sets didn't pay attention to weight

I took some pics for today, I'll try to get up on my 2nd post. Also dosed the Blue Up pre w/o. Not sure if it made a difference yet. I was aggressive prior to the gym (cussing cars out on the road... was fun!). Bench was going good, but my left elbow is giving me some pain. I'm sure the weekend will let me recoup. Libido is still through the roof. Weight is climbing steadily!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Weight : 162.2 +2.2
Blue Gene - 5 tabs 60 mins b4 w/o
Blue Up - 35 mins b4 w/o
BB Bench : 95x8, 95x4, 195x5, 185x6, 175x7, 205x0+1(dunno what happened here :() 145x14+1
Incline DB Bench : 60x8, 65x5+1, 50x10
Dips : BW+300lb. friend pushing down on my shoulders; 8, 10 (obviously he did not apply 300 pounds so plz have a brain)
Straight Bar Tri Pushdown : 50x8, 60x8, 70x8
Standing Calves : 4 sets didn't pay attention to weight

I took some pics for today, I'll try to get up on my 2nd post. Also dosed the Blue Up pre w/o. Not sure if it made a difference yet. I was aggressive prior to the gym (cussing cars out on the road... was fun!). Bench was going good, but my left elbow is giving me some pain. I'm sure the weekend will let me recoup. Libido is still through the roof. Weight is climbing steadily!
Great to hear! The cissus in Blue Gene may even help your elbow after a little time. That is uncertain, though, depending on what is causing the pain.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear! The cissus in Blue Gene may even help your elbow after a little time. That is uncertain, though, depending on what is causing the pain.
I think the pain is just from my taxing twice a week split. My muscles seem to heal quick enough, but my joints hate me lol. I'll probably adjust when I hit the big boy weights.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Ok.... the pictures taken yesterday were put on a disc, but the disc has nothing on it. My buddy put the pics on another disc, and I will see if he ****ed up again. In any case, the pictures are on the cameras card, so they will be put up some way or another.

On another note, I cancelled my gym membership at lifestyle and I am going to YMCA. Now I get to swim and play basketball along with weights all the while saving 15 dollars more a month!!! Damn lifestyle is a ripoff.:rippedhand:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
15$ you can be spending on some quality supps or food!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Weight : 161.0 +1

I am definitely fighting to keep from being full blown sick. Runny nose, slight cough, eyes/head hurt. Despite this, I still had a good strong w/o. May I credit this to the stack? This weekend is my break, and hopefully I come back healthy.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Before pics from day 3 are up on 2nd post. Be nice! lol

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I understand Blue Gene is taken ed, but is Blue Up taken for off days as well?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Thats the way Rows told me to dose it! Might as well run them both straight for a 30 day cycle, otherwise you will run out of blue gene before you run out of blue up

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup dosed everyday. This can change depending on your goals / preferences

(for example, 5 on , 2 off, etc)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Yup dosed everyday. This can change depending on your goals / preferences

(for example, 5 on , 2 off, etc)
Everyday sounds fine with me. I've been breaking out a bit on my arms and face as well as being slightly more agressive. I've heard this can be the result of increased test levels, so in that regard things are looking good. I'm hoping my sniffles are gone by the time monday rolls around.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Ok.... I'm going to be the guinnea pig tester here... I dosed Up/Gene at 5:45pm, and I will report if I have trouble getting to bed tonight. Wish me luck!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good luck liquid! Did you break out during you epi cylce any or is just starting up once you started the blue stack?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
2 hours after dosing and I'm feeling stimmed like a mother ****er!!! I have not felt the effects like this in the previous days. I'm not too shaky, but I feel ready to run, and run really fast. I think I will dose 2 hours pre w/o from now on. WWooooooooooooo ffkjhdsfjhgjfdgfjkhgbjfdbgjfnbjndjngk:crackhead: lol

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Good luck liquid! Did you break out during you epi cylce any or is just starting up once you started the blue stack?
I never really broke out during the epi cycle. It's a possibility it's just a random bad outbreak lol, but I think natural test is kicking up because I'm extremely aggressive right now (aggitated and irritated as well). I'm feeling a little lightheaded from my dose 2 1/2 hours ago, which reminds me..... after my workouts lately I've been slightly lightheaded. Is this from increased oxygen? It's not horrible or dibilitating haha, but I can feel it.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I never really broke out during the epi cycle. It's a possibility it's just a random bad outbreak lol, but I think natural test is kicking up because I'm extremely aggressive right now (aggitated and irritated as well). I'm feeling a little lightheaded from my dose 2 1/2 hours ago, which reminds me..... after my workouts lately I've been slightly lightheaded. Is this from increased oxygen? It's not horrible or dibilitating haha, but I can feel it.

:dl: Good SHxt

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Sleep sucked. I will not be taking Blue Up past 2pm from here on out. I'm taking today off from Blue Up because I need sleep right now, and I need sleep tonight lol. I did not get as a pronounced effect the first few days as I did yesterday.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Never experienced that with the Blue Gene... could be a passing phase.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Sleep sucked. I will not be taking Blue Up past 2pm from here on out. I'm taking today off from Blue Up because I need sleep right now, and I need sleep tonight lol. I did not get as a pronounced effect the first few days as I did yesterday.
I got my dosing on the Blue Up down to 1 at 7AM and 1 at 1PM......that is the latest I can take mine without being up pretty late lol.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Never experienced that with the Blue Gene... could be a passing phase.
It's not a horrible feeling, and also I was coming down with a cold. I am feeling a bit better and should be close to 100% by tomorrow. It's good to see how well these products work even when the circumstances arn't favorable.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I got my dosing on the Blue Up down to 1 at 7AM and 1 at 1PM......that is the latest I can take mine without being up pretty late lol.
Yea, I didn't think it would affect me as much as it did. I took my bp after dosing and it read 126/68 with heart rate of 70. Blue Up def. works with the stims because my heart rate is usually mid-high 50's. I can't wait to hit the gym today.