Animal Pump sample review

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Hey first off id like to thank Animal for giving out samples of animal pump, secondly a little backround im 6'2 200 pounds give or take and have been taking White flood by controlled labs with green MAG before i tried this sample, i wasnt impressed with WF Green MAG i love but im trying to figure out is it the supps or is it me? Ive always been pretty tolerant to stims or so called "energy boosters" but have recently found myself lacking in workouts due to not enough energy i recently purchased WF but i really didnt feel much. So im looking to see what else is out there.

A few things about Animal Pump, Shipping was fast quicker then they said i like the conveince of the packs and pills rather then powder and the fact it has your daily dose of creatine in it. I took it about 45 min prior to workout i started workout at 6:20 pm or so. I really wasnt that energized until i found out i got my sample in mail. i had a little burst of energy right after taking it basically my mind saying this is gonna be good. Well that was about all i got, 45 minutes later i really didnt feel anything, energy surprisngly went down believe it or not i was actually yawning during my workout multiple times, pumps im really not sure what to put here i mean ive never felt the "pump" in any products so i really dont know what to say did my muscles feel fuller? maybe like 2%. Focus i really couldnt stay focused it was all mental like you know when you have high expectations for something and it lets you down you dont feel comitted.

Overall it wasnt a great workout my reps were down usually on last set of some exercises when i go till failure i usually get 14-15 reps today 10-12 this could be due to many factors though.

Im not really sure what to think about this product ive heard tons of great reviews about it also that the sweet spot is days 10-14 but i really dont know if i can keep spending the money on supps that may not even work. Money doesnt grow on trees especially right out of college. I dont feel its worth buying the 30 pack with the risk of it not working even at the 10-14 days would i love to give this a second chance yes but i dont see it happening.

Would i reccomend this to someone else id say yes based on the reviews Animal/Universal seems like a fantastic company i just cant find that right NO product.

I seem to think that its not the products but me? am i just tollerant to stims? anyways thank you Animal for the chance to sample your product i wish i give a second shot but who knows maybe i'll end up buying it later on we'll see it certaintley wasnt the worst product ive taken.

Scores

Overall- 6/10
Conveince- 10/10
Energy/focus- 3/10
Pump- 2/10

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Oh **** I thought it was about anabolic pump lol lmao my bad. I just wanted to be honest here. Nice review. I said anabolic pump bc every review or thread contains at least 1 usp product and anabolic I see so much lol haha. Anywho nice review! And yeah im tired long day lol.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
lol ya im thinking about buying anabolic pump over summer but really trying to find the pre wo to get me going.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
ahh ok gotcha. Well I have experienced with No-Xplode recently tried one called Energizer by Dymatize which are in powder and pill forms. I tried it and I like it. Just some suggestions lol ya anabolic pump is like god here lol.

kimmy gibler

kimmy gibler

Awards
Animal pump did NOTHING for me. I used a whole can btw...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey first off id like to thank Animal for giving out samples of animal pump, secondly a little backround im 6'2 200 pounds give or take and have been taking White flood by controlled labs with green MAG before i tried this sample, i wasnt impressed with WF Green MAG i love but im trying to figure out is it the supps or is it me? Ive always been pretty tolerant to stims or so called "energy boosters" but have recently found myself lacking in workouts due to not enough energy i recently purchased WF but i really didnt feel much. So im looking to see what else is out there.

A few things about Animal Pump, Shipping was fast quicker then they said i like the conveince of the packs and pills rather then powder and the fact it has your daily dose of creatine in it. I took it about 45 min prior to workout i started workout at 6:20 pm or so. I really wasnt that energized until i found out i got my sample in mail. i had a little burst of energy right after taking it basically my mind saying this is gonna be good. Well that was about all i got, 45 minutes later i really didnt feel anything, energy surprisngly went down believe it or not i was actually yawning during my workout multiple times, pumps im really not sure what to put here i mean ive never felt the "pump" in any products so i really dont know what to say did my muscles feel fuller? maybe like 2%. Focus i really couldnt stay focused it was all mental like you know when you have high expectations for something and it lets you down you dont feel comitted.

Overall it wasnt a great workout my reps were down usually on last set of some exercises when i go till failure i usually get 14-15 reps today 10-12 this could be due to many factors though.

Im not really sure what to think about this product ive heard tons of great reviews about it also that the sweet spot is days 10-14 but i really dont know if i can keep spending the money on supps that may not even work. Money doesnt grow on trees especially right out of college. I dont feel its worth buying the 30 pack with the risk of it not working even at the 10-14 days would i love to give this a second chance yes but i dont see it happening.

Would i reccomend this to someone else id say yes based on the reviews Animal/Universal seems like a fantastic company i just cant find that right NO product.

I seem to think that its not the products but me? am i just tollerant to stims? anyways thank you Animal for the chance to sample your product i wish i give a second shot but who knows maybe i'll end up buying it later on we'll see it certaintley wasnt the worst product ive taken.

Scores

Overall- 6/10
Conveince- 10/10
Energy/focus- 3/10
Pump- 2/10

IF you only dosed once then I Ok I can see what you are saying... But I have to tell you if you buy Pump take take it every day with or without the red pill you will see results-- The stim gives me a mild focus meaning I am not out my dam mind but focus @ my Iron good clean focus.... Pump is the best NO product I have taken... ? Simple you can take it every day even when you are not training just take out the dam red pill
Why is that important: Because you get to have the No complex in your system unlike the No drinks you cannot drink that shi$$ everyday Well I cannot with out getting used to. I do cycle Pump I use Shock therapy ( I am currently using something else for my pre work drink I am not going to say because it is under review.)

But give pump an honest try