Blowing up on 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine aka THE ONE!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established

[size=+3]The ONE[/size]

Name: 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine

Standard: Methyltestosterone

Androgenic: 140

Anabolic: 380

Estrogenic Activity: none

Progestational Activity: none

Brief History:

Primary active ingredient (17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine) was first described by Z. Cekan and B. Pelc, Effects of 1-alkyl substitution on the biological action in a series of androstanes. Steroids 8,209 (1966).
Never commercially produced A COMPLETELY NOVEL MOLECULE.

Product Characteristics:

The One can inhibit the action of estrogens by acting as a competitive antagonist and/or decreasing the mRNA-induced transcription of estrogenic effects post-binding.
The One can also act like an aromatase inhibitor, disallowing the conversion of androgens to estrogen.
The One activates GLUT-4 receptors in skeletal muscle, and also increases glycogen uptake. The One is 17-alpha alkylated greater oral bioavailability.
The One can significantly lower SHBG levels, allowing for more active product to reach skeletal muscle.

Effects Related to Physique Enhancement:

Rapid lean body mass gains - typical users report 0.75 lb./day gains for first 2-3 weeks
Overall hardening effect to physique
Increased vascularity
Increased strength
Dramatically enhanced neural function (coordination) as DHT is the predominant androgen in neural function
Mood-enhancing effect
Lipolytic effect (increases fat metabolism)

ADMINISTRATION/DOSAGE:

Effective dose: 67.5 - 90 mg/day (3-4 capsules) ; DO NOT EXCEED 90 MG/DAY
Can be taken with or without food; preferably in the AM
Oral Administration Only
4-5 week administration period; do not exceed 5 weeks duration[/QUOTE]

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
The One: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/the-one-free-2nd-gear.html

Well... I took my first cap on Friday just to see how I responded. Everything was fine so I took 2 on Sat. and then 2 on Sun. All went well, nothing strange, there was in fact a slight increase in energy and drive. So, I went ahead and decided to green-light this log. It officially starts today.

Duration: I plan on going for about 6 weeks (42 days give or take)
Dosage: will be 2 caps throughout most of the log by I may try upping to three as time goes by... we'll see.
Starting Weight: ~170
Other supps:
An Triple Stack -- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/an-triple-stack.html
NeoVar-- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/neovar-240-caps-750-mg.html
Oseto-Sport-- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/osteo-sport-150-caps.html

I don't follow a set workout plan but will keep data on all of my workouts here. How I lift will depend on how I feel. If possible, I'll lift everyday twice a day. Time will tell. I'll be monitoring blood pressure occasionally.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Workout
Flat Bench: 5x5
Incline Bench: 2x10
Weighted Dip: 3x7
Skull Crusher: 3x8
Dumbbell Fly: 2x8

A good workout, but not great. I've been kind of out of it all day from staying up late last night. But, despite that, I got crazy pumped. I mean crazy! I thought my shirt was going to tear off.

I mentioned already how I took some initial "tester" doses over the weekend. Well, I saw my brother on Sunday (yesterday) and he remarks on how big I've gotten. Funny thing it, I'd only been taking The One for 3 days and worked once. The cosmetic effect of this thing starts almost instantly. Good stuff.

EDIT: you know, I just realized that my lack of energy is also the result of trying Ultima again today. That stuff tends to just make me tired. Weird.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The One: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/the-one-free-2nd-gear.html

Well... I took my first cap on Friday just to see how I responded. Everything was fine so I took 2 on Sat. and then 2 on Sun. All went well, nothing strange, there was in fact a slight increase in energy and drive. So, I went ahead and decided to green-light this log. It officially starts today.

Duration: I plan on going for about 6 weeks (42 days give or take)
Dosage: will be 2 caps throughout most of the log by I may try upping to three as time goes by... we'll see.
Starting Weight: ~170
Other supps:
An Triple Stack -- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/an-triple-stack.html
NeoVar-- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/neovar-240-caps-750-mg.html
Oseto-Sport-- http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/osteo-sport-150-caps.html

I don't follow a set workout plan but will keep data on all of my workouts here. How I lift will depend on how I feel. If possible, I'll lift everyday twice a day. Time will tell. I'll be monitoring blood pressure occasionally.
Interesting, Joel. Even at a lower dosage it's still nto advisable to run The ONE for longer than 5 weeks? Will you reassess once you get to 4-5 weeks?

Also, why the need to lift TWICE a day EVERY day? You DO need RECOVERY time so that you can make some progress.

What are your SPECIFIC goals whilst using The ONE? Muscle mass gains? Recomping? Cutting? Increased strength? Better sports performance?

Will you be taking any before/after The ONE pics? Posting pre-stats re 1RM, etc.? Bloodwork?

Also, every 3-4 days (or every day if you have time, since you train every day), could you please comment on the following factors (all effects that The ONE has on physique):
Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

Otherwise, good start to your log. Look forward to seeing your progress :)

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
It will be interesting to see how you do on 2 a day. I was wondering about that myself since some of the bigger guys are dosing 3 if it would make much difference in the weight.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Following along my fellow comrade. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
interested to see how the 2 caps idea works for you!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You still doing those functional strength workouts like chopping a huge log, etc?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sure...im in....lets see what this stuff can do

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Lower Body Deadlift focus

Deads: 3x5 @ 255
Deads: 2x3 @ 275
Squat: 2x10 @ 165
random calf work
Rest Pause Deads: 3x1 @ 300

Been going light this week, just trying to ease into things and not get injured from the outset since I detrained a bit before starting this thing. Great workout though. I've been feeling somewhat lethargic which may be mostly a result of not a lot of sleep, but I still powered through my workout once I got moving. It's strange, 'cause I might be dragging ass all day and think I won't be able to lift but as soon as I start warming up my head just sort of clears and the aggression kicks in.

I might be getting some high BP, either that or I'm congested. But I feel this pressure in my head and ears. Will be hitting the BP machine tomorrow and getting checked.

BTW, I weigh 180 now!!! :scared: WTF That's something like 10lbs in 4 days.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Lower Body Deadlift focus

Deads: 3x5 @ 255
Deads: 2x3 @ 275
Squat: 2x10 @ 165
random calf work
Rest Pause Deads: 3x1 @ 300

Been going light this week, just trying to ease into things and not get injured from the outset since I detrained a bit before starting this thing. Great workout though. I've been feeling somewhat lethargic which may be mostly a result of not a lot of sleep, but I still powered through my workout once I got moving. It's strange, 'cause I might be dragging ass all day and think I won't be able to lift but as soon as I start warming up my head just sort of clears and the aggression kicks in.

I might be getting some high BP, either that or I'm congested. But I feel this pressure in my head and ears. Will be hitting the BP machine tomorrow and getting checked.

BTW, I weigh 180 now!!! :scared: WTF That's something like 10lbs in 4 days.
I very much doubt that its a result of the DS at this time in. Is anyone else reporting similar weight gains this early?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not quite like that, but yes, by day 5 everyone is up by 3lbs minimally.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
im not up that much in weight, i look fuller but the scale at la seems to be broken.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
man 10 lbs in 4 days what is your diet like are you at maintenance or how far above

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I very much doubt that its a result of the DS at this time in. Is anyone else reporting similar weight gains this early?
man 10 lbs in 4 days what is your diet like are you at maintenance or how far above
Okay, I weighed myself later that night again and I was back down to about 175 but that's stil a 5 pound increase. Very nice! Interestingly, myself and my roommate have both noticed that there is a transient increase in bodyweight of about 3-5 lbs immediately following a workout.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm getting more day to day weight variation than normal too

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
right on but still are you at maintenance or above and also I've found that my weight fluctuates about 4-5 lbs in a given day being lightest first thing when I wake up unfed

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
right on but still are you at maintenance or above and also I've found that my weight fluctuates about 4-5 lbs in a given day being lightest first thing when I wake up unfed
I'm above maint. by about 1000 cals. Losing fat too. :D

Hows the BP? Did you get it checked today?
Yep. It should be noted though that BP needs to be averaged over several reading so I'll be taking more. Also, I've always run slightly high even when I was younger. Anyways, here's the first reading: Sys. 137 / Dia. 76 / pulse 79
The fact that I had 2 cups of coffee and walked about a mile mostly uphill to get there could be effecting the reading.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, I weighed myself later that night again and I was back down to about 175 but that's stil a 5 pound increase. Very nice! Interestingly, myself and my roommate have both noticed that there is a transient increase in bodyweight of about 3-5 lbs immediately following a workout.
Certain steroidal compounds elicit a contractile-induced GLUT4 mRNA increase to a greater degree than others; the result is higher rates of glycogenesis post-contraction bouts. As post-workout glycogen synthesis rates differ from one steroid to another, you have different transient post-workout weight increases from one compound to another. Apparently, either you or the oneder has impressive GLUT4 and glycogen synthase mRNA levels!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Certain steroidal compounds elicit a contractile-induced GLUT4 mRNA increase to a greater degree than others; the result is higher rates of glycogenesis post-contraction bouts. As post-workout glycogen synthesis rates differ from one steroid to another, you have different transient post-workout weight increases from one compound to another. Apparently, either you or the oneder has impressive GLUT4 and glycogen synthase mRNA levels!
Interesting.Thanks for the input.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Bent over BB row 3x8 @ 165
Bent over BB row 3x5 @ 186
1-arm DB bentover row 2x5 @ 86
1-arm DB bentover row 2x12 @ 50
K-bell upright ballistic row 2x10 @ 55

:cool:

What a good workout. Focus was way way way up there. I felt like I could've gone on and on. I had to force myself to stop lifting. I've been feeling good all day actually. The ear pressure/headache I had is going away and my energy is up.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
How do you grow with that little of activity off cycle? Just curious because for me to grow I have to do some serious amount of reps & sets with some heavy ass weight and I think you are hitting before 12 sets on your entire routine sometimes.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
How do you grow with that little of activity off cycle? Just curious because for me to grow I have to do some serious amount of reps & sets with some heavy ass weight and I think you are hitting before 12 sets on your entire routine sometimes.
I quit early 'cause the pizza was ready. And note that I don't bother posting my general warmup or my warm up sets nor do I post things I don't keep track of (in any given workout I'll do a number of random sets/exercises that I don't write down). That was only part one of today's workout. Part 2 is coming up.

Also, it should be noted that I don't take off days, I spread my volume out over the course of the entire week. I'm looking at the cumulative amount of volume. Plus I do other things like running, sledge, heavy bag, parkour, etc.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Part 2

DB bicep curl 2x8 @ 35
DB hammer curl 2x8 @ 35
DB preacher curl 2x6 @ 35

Well, got some good arm pump goin on. Also some good trap pumps from the random trap work I through in there. Right now the skin on my arms actually feels stretched. Very nice. :D

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone know the liver toxicity of this stuff compared to epi or h drol? I wont even ask if its as bad as superdrol, if it is not a chance in hell!!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
umm day 5 i think, i took my first does last friday. I look more ripped in my shoulders though. Ill pounds the food down this weekend and upcoming week though

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
umm day 5 i think, i took my first does last friday. I look more ripped in my shoulders though. Ill pounds the food down this weekend and upcoming week though
Looks like you and I have been on the same time. Be interesting to compare results.

SWOLL

Awards
subbed, thinking about purchasing this and definitely want to see the results!
what is your planned PCT if you mind?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
subbed, thinking about purchasing this and definitely want to see the results!
what is your planned PCT if you mind?
PCT will be 2nd Gear with Drive, Neovar, and Lipotrophin... maybe some IGF-2. Of course I'll continue with the AN support supps like Bio-Mend too.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Shoulder Focus

Seated Military Press 2x8 @ 115
Seated Military Press 2x5 @ 135
Lateral Raise 3x8 @ 25
1-arm DB shoulder press 2x8 @ 50

Nothing much to remark on so far. Just another good workout. :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Holy throbbing back pump Batman!

Squat focus leg workout:

210 lbs in 8-rep range
240 lbs in 5-rep range
275 lbs in 3-rep range

Didn't really keep track of sets on this one, but lifted for an hour, maybe a little more. My legs were thoroughly pumped, felt great, but it was my lower to middle back that was blown up like the Hindenburg. It was just badass!

Body composition and Look: looking slightly bigger, filled out, and leaner
Muscle Hardness: up up up
Vascularity: increased
Strength: skyrocketing
Speed: haven't tried that yet
Co-ordination: haven't noticed anything
Quality of Training: very good
Mood/Aggression: fairly even, easy to get focused
Libido: up, sex dreams almost every night now
Joints: fine
Overall Sense of Feeling: was having headaches for the first week but theyre gone now. There's really not much else to note, though I am more talkative, more outgoing.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I didnt notice and recent weight report, how is that going?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Chest Focus
Flat bench 5x5 @ 210
Flat bench 2x3 @ 225
Weighted Dips 3x8 @ 35
Incline DB bench 3x10 @ 50
Skull crusher 3x8 @ 35
DB flys 3x10 @ 35