..::: The Ultima Sponsored Conquest :::.. - AnabolicMinds.com

..::: The Ultima Sponsored Conquest :::..

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member

..::: The Ultima Sponsored Conquest :::..

..::: The Ultima Conquest :::..

Training - 4% Broad Pyramid
    Duration - 6 weeks (5 day split)
    Day - 1 Arms (workouts 1-4 no Ultima);
    Day - 2 Legs (workouts 1-3 no Ultima);
    Day - 3 Off
    Day - 4 Chest & Back (workouts 1-3 no Ultima);
    Day -5 Off
    repeat

Training detail will be up after 50 posts

2. New Member

[ Reserved For Review ]
  3. New Member

First off I would like to Thank Matt and Omega for giving me the opportunity to log Ultima.

The primary blend that caught my eye is the Cogni5 blend, but interested in the product as a whole.

And a special shout out to B5150, and The Aryan.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Aw damn, look who it be! Welcome back, bro!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome back. And get your post count up.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Aw damn, look who it be! Welcome back, bro!
    Wod up T1...
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Welcome back. And get your post count up.
    Thanx RTN...I have some updates to post tomorrow, so the post count will slow be increasing...
  8. New Member

..::: Workout 4 :::..

I was going to wait for week/workout 5 came around again, but I've been anticipating Ultima since it's initial release.

As previously stated, I was looking at the Cogni5 blend primarily, and it played a major roll for legs:workout4. It was the typical hard day at work, by the time I got home I wasn't able to get the rest I have grown accustom to, but I fell asleep about an hour pre-workout.

I awoke 30 minutes prior. I mixed 1 scoop of Ultima with about 16oz of water. I started sipping on the Ultima and holding it under my tongue for about 30 seconds. I did this as I prepared for my workout.

If I had to rank my mental awareness (MA) on a scale of 1-10, it would have been about 3.5. I was feeling very crappy pre-Ultima. I was even contemplating, 15 minutes prior to workout on picking up a Spike Shooter, because I was still feeling sluggish and brain dead. However, by the time I left my house, mental I was aware, and I would rank my MA has risen to about 6.

Once I was in the gym, I would say my MA raised to about 7.5. And when I started working out; mentally I was there, but almost felt like a zombie between supersets, but when I was lifting I felt strong, and throughout my workout I would sip on my Ultima while holding it in my mouth for approx 30seconds.

Overall, my workout was solid and my strength felt solid and muscle endurance felt strong. And by the end of my workout I would say my MA was 10+. I was wide awake after my workout and was in a great mood.

The taste was good. It was a nice orange flavor, reminded me of tang.
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Sounds like they added the extra flavouring into the product with the latest batch. Good the heard it doesn't taste terrible

It doesn't leave your teeth/lips yellow at all does it? I tried sublingual dosing my B-Complex vitamin the other day... bad idea lol.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds like they added the extra flavouring into the product with the latest batch. Good the heard it doesn't taste terrible

It doesn't leave your teeth/lips yellow at all does it? I tried sublingual dosing my B-Complex vitamin the other day... bad idea lol.
    I will have to check...might look cool if I ever go to a rave or a club with a black light...
  11. Board Sponsor

It will stain if you get it on your clothing, but it rinses off your hands/face just fine.
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    It will stain if you get it on your clothing, but it rinses off your hands/face just fine.
    Great, I use wrist wraps on some lifts and now it looks like I have pee stains on them
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Great, I use wrist wraps on some lifts and now it looks like I have pee stains on them
    oh like you didn't already
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    oh like you didn't already
    Yeah, but they were clear...plus, who doesn't like going to the bathroom and not washing their hands and touching all the DB's and BB's afterward???
  15. Board Sponsor

Ewww

16. New Member

Ewww
    Mind if I work in

-Gym Guy
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

off to a good start so far......no nudes or board violations....yet.
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    off to a good start so far......no nudes or board violations....yet.
    Why such the hostility? Sounds like someone needs a hug.
  19. New Member

Ultima Day 2

..::: Workout 4 - Chest & Back :::..

30 minutes prior to workout I placed a 1/2 scoop (divided doses) of Ultima under my tongue. I thought the taste was pretty good; I've always been a fan of sweet and sour candy

I then poured the other half scoop into 10oz of water which I sipped throughout my workout.

I just finished a heavy training scheme which incorporated direct shoulder work (primarily presses). I typically don't like to add the additional shoulder work in order to save my shoulders, and by my 3rd set of bench presses, since workout 2, my shoulder has been the weak link, and from the 3rd set on it has been down hill for my bench.

Which is the reason why I chose to do incline on the Hammer Strength Machine; however, I have someone to help with lift off, where I do feel some slight discomfort. But overall energy and mentally I felt good, and finished the second half of my workout strong, even with decreased rest. The decreased rest was not by choice, but for the gym closes early on Friday nights and I was up against the clock.

The increased intensity was catching up to me. My CNS was getting beat up at the end of my supersets. But by the time I racked the weights and headed out the door, I felt recovered, and could have done some more work if needed.
  20. New Member

FYI

Legs workout 4 occurred on Wednesday 02.25.2009
    Chest & Back workout 4 occurred on Friday 02.27.2009
    Arms workout 5 occurred on Sunday 03.01.2009 (Details not posted yet)

And tonight is Legs workout 5.
  21. New Member

Ultima Day 3

..::: Workout 5 - Arms :::..

Taking a half of scoop of Ultima sublingualy 30-45 minutes pre-workout will be my standard protocol. I can't verify the benefits are increased by this method; however, it appears to kick in faster. I do start feeling the effects generally in around 15 minutes, but the full effects seem more pronounced around the 30-45 minute mark, depending on daily stress levels.

Weekend workouts are a weird day for me. In the morning I am less active mentally and physically, and it makes me more lethargic and unmotivated, but man is it nice to relax and get away from the everyday norm... anywho, my meals sometime lack, and I make up for it with shakes, and manage maybe one solid meal pre-workout.

This Sunday I put forth a little more effort, got in two solid meals, and did some chores. I probably should have dosed the Ultima when I was doing chores

This last workout was more pronounced then the other workouts, but I had a pretty positive attitude. Typically I am looking for that aggression; the kind where you want to kick someone in the teef if they steal your weights....but the positive state I've noticed so far from Ultima might have an edge for me. At times with the aggression, you can get it sidetracked if someone does piss you off, even if it is something small and meaningless...

My arm workout was solid, but it is a bit tough incrementing and decrementing by 5lbs with arms. The lighter weight might be light for x amount of reps, but +-5 would be too much or too less. And the lower reps were actually pretty solid, since I based the rep/weight scheme off of the heavy lifts.

Another note, I substituted close-grip decline presses with Reverse Single Arm Cable Pulldowns, to give my shoulders a break. Typically regular decline press takes the stress off of my shoulders, but the close-grip added stress. However, I actually like performing a unilateral lift for my tris.
  22. Board Sponsor

..::: Workout 4 - Chest & Back :::..

Taking a half of scoop of Ultima sublingualy 30-45 minutes pre-workout will be my standard protocol. I can't verify the benefits are increased by this method; however, it appears to kick in faster. I do start feeling the effects generally in around 15 minutes, but the full effects seem more pronounced around the 30-45 minute mark, depending on daily stress levels.

Weekend workouts are a weird day for me. In the morning I am less active mentally and physically, and it makes me more lethargic and unmotivated, but man is it nice to relax and get away from the everyday norm... anywho, my meals sometime lack, and I make up for it with shakes, and manage maybe one solid meal pre-workout.
    I'm the same way on the weekends.

I guess I cannot say that I noticed it "kick" in at all even using it sublingually.
    ForeRunner Labs

23. New Member

I'm the same way on the weekends.

I guess I cannot say that I noticed it "kick" in at all even using it sublingually.
    Not kick in like a stim, but a sense of well being...And maybe it can explain my mood as of late...
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

i have a hard time being patient with the whole sublingual thing.
    i never know how long you are supposed to hold it under your tongue. i assume the longer the better but i can't wait and just end up swallowing.
    i hope this statement didn't sound too roman.
  25. New Member

i have a hard time being patient with the whole sublingual thing.
    i never know how long you are supposed to hold it under your tongue. i assume the longer the better but i can't wait and just end up swallowing.
    i hope this statement didn't sound too roman.
    I guess it depends on the size of the load. The bigger the load, the longer to hold for the mood enhancing effects.

I hope this statement didn't sound too roman.
  26. Board Sponsor

Ewww. Anyways I thought the only thing in Ultima that really benefited from sublingual administration was the b12.
    ForeRunner Labs

27. New Member

Ultima Day 4

..::: Workout 5 - Legs :::..

No power nap, because I felt good.
    Started my Ultima dosing 30 min pre-workout.

Ultima is almost making me a likable person. I joked around with a couple cats I generally just give a head nod to. And talked more between sets.

I felt highly focused; however, the first superset I ended up doing an extra reps for sets 3 & 4.

For squats, 315x2 last workout was a bit tough, but tonight I did 315x4 fairly easy. And I didn't realize until my deadlifts, but instead of loading 300 on the bar for 5 reps, I was actually loading 310x5 for squats. I guess I was memorized by the pretty pyramid I was building with the weights.

As noted, by the time I reached deads and my 3rd set felt a lot heavier than the last workout. But between sets I noticed the load was 310 and not 300.

To conclude, strength was up without knowing it; as well as, muscle endurance up.

At the end of the workout, I did some supplemental rotar cuff work.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

it's like surprise strength.
    you should work out blindfolded and have someone else load the weight on the bar.
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Sort of like seeing a piece of surprise shoulder
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  30. New Member

it's like surprise strength.
    you should work out blindfolded and have someone else load the weight on the bar.
    Mainly in high school, we use to slap on an extra 10lbs on one side if some cat was benching....and then try not to lawl as they struggle keeping the bar straight.
  31. New Member

Sort of like seeing a piece of surprise shoulder
    Do you ever do pelvic thrusts when training shoulders?
  32. Board Sponsor

I hear shoulderz picz?

33. New Member

I hear shoulderz picz?
    You can source plenty of material of the kind that a male can use to get off to withOUT it being me!
  34. Board Sponsor

..::: Workout 5 - Legs :::..

No power nap, because I felt good.
    Started my Ultima dosing 30 min pre-workout.

Ultima is almost making me a likable person. I joked around with a couple cats I generally just give a head nod to. And talked more between sets.

I felt highly focused; however, the first superset I ended up doing an extra reps for sets 3 & 4.

For squats, 315x2 last workout was a bit tough, but tonight I did 315x4 fairly easy. And I didn't realize until my deadlifts, but instead of loading 300 on the bar for 5 reps, I was actually loading 310x5 for squats. I guess I was memorized by the pretty pyramid I was building with the weights.

As noted, by the time I reached deads and my 3rd set felt a lot heavier than the last workout. But between sets I noticed the load was 310 and not 300.

To conclude, strength was up without knowing it; as well as, muscle endurance up.

At the end of the workout, I did some supplemental rotar cuff work.

improving your strength and personal character! How about that.

35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    improving your strength and personal character! How about that.

he could use a lot of both. Well, the character part anyhow
    This space for rent

36. Board Sponsor

You can source plenty of material of the kind that a male can use to get off to withOUT it being me!
    Lulzez

37. New Member

he could use a lot of both. Well, the character part anyhow
    Are you implying anything in particular of my character?
  38. New Member

Workout details are now up:

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

wow, that's a pretty flashy workout summary.
    is that log something you kept on the omega site? or did you spend time with your fancy graphic skilz? i see the logo in the background.
  40. New Member

wow, that's a pretty flashy workout summary.
    is that log something you kept on the omega site? or did you spend time with your fancy graphic skilz? i see the logo in the background.
    Don't patronize me Hank...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultima..who's used it?
    By freefall365 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 01:42 PM
  2. Omega Ultima: A Ranger's Journey (Sponsored)
    By Iron Lungz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 450
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 02:57 PM
  3. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 11:37 AM
  4. Replies: 207
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 08:58 AM