Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Plan

The goal is your basic recomp.

The Diet is a basic cross between UD 2.0 and temporal nutrition. Essentially I allow myself CHO for breakfast, lunch, and then again pwo. But they are minimal. After my Thursday workout I allow myself an unlimited amount of CHO while maintaining the PRO levels I normally would throughout the week.

I'll post more specifics to the diet as the log progress.

The workout is as follows...

Week - Every workout starts with 5 minutes warm up on a stationary bike
Mon - Time under tension goal is 45 seconds min. Rest between sets is limited to 45-60 seconds. Peak contractions and burns used
Tues - Time under tension goal is 45 seconds min. Rest between sets is limited to 45-60 seconds. Peak contractions and burns used
Wed - 45 minutes of low intensity cardio (incline treadmill walking). Followed by core work, abs, and stretching.
Thurs - Depletion Day. Matching color lifts indicate they are supersetted with no rest. Rest between sets is 60-90 seconds.
Fri - Off Day, stretching only
Sat - Strength Focus. 90-150 seconds rest between each set. Slow eccentric, explosive concentric - 4010
Sun - 45 minutes of low intensity cardio (incline treadmill walking). Followed by core work, abs, and stretching.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 Feedback

Obviously this log will be dedicated more too Ultima feedback. I will comment on everything I can and provide as detailed and unbiased feedback as possible. I used 1 scoop today. Here are my initial thoughts:

I mixed my first scoop in about 10 oz of water. Its orange with a strong red hew. Kind of looks like poison! But obviously much better. I think transx said it best about the taste and I agree with him 100%:

its like a water downed orange juice / mountain dew combo.
I also didnt mind the taste. Even holding it under my tongue to improve absorption (as directed by the instructions) did not bother me.

I cannot say that after 1 dose I experienced any increase in stamina or strength. However I felt more alert mentally. I've been stimulant free for just over 7 days now so it was nice to clear up some of the cloudiness. I also seemed to have a good mind - muscle connection. More feedback to come as I get more familiar with the product.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm interested in this as the ingredient profile looks great!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 Feedback

Today was the 2nd day. I dosed 1 full scoop (or just shy of 1 full scoop) split pre/intra workout.

I hit legs hard with high reps today. I had a shitty day at work and felt pretty lethargic. Needless to say once I started warming up on the stationary bike I felt better. Some noticeable events:​

• Sweat a lot today. It is warmer here though
  • Although my muscles felt tired mentally I felt ready to knock out those last few reps on each set
  • Towards the end of the workout I got a small headache in my left brain area
  • PWO the headache moved to the front of my head
  • Felt some dizziness pwo. It was likely just a hard workout
  • I noticed my urine is a softer yellow the first time I urinate after using Ultima

Overall I felt pretty good today. The headache was not at all severe. Think of a common headache you would get after doing lots of squats and lunges and thats basically what it was...​

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Today was the 2nd day. I dosed 1 full scoop (or just shy of 1 full scoop) split pre/intra workout.

I hit legs hard with high reps today. I had a shitty day at work and felt pretty lethargic. Needless to say once I started warming up on the stationary bike I felt better. Some noticeable events:​

• Sweat a lot today. It is warmer here though
  • Although my muscles felt tired mentally I felt ready to knock out those last few reps on each set
  • Towards the end of the workout I got a small headache in my left brain area
  • PWO the headache moved to the front of my head
  • Felt some dizziness pwo. It was likely just a hard workout
  • I noticed my urine is a softer yellow the first time I urinate after using Ultima

Overall I felt pretty good today. The headache was not at all severe. Think of a common headache you would get after doing lots of squats and lunges and thats basically what it was...​
Royd, I've been taking ULTIMA for about 2 weeks now. Keep toying with the dosages. You may need to scale back from a full scoop. It's THAT DAMN STRONG! I found my sweet spot dosing the way you are now. (1/2 scoop pre - 1/2 scoop intra). Alot of people are spliting 1 scoop in 1/4 dosages throughout the day.

I'll be following along. This supplement is something special. The best I've ever tried!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd, I've been taking ULTIMA for about 2 weeks now. Keep toying with the dosages. You may need to scale back from a full scoop. It's THAT DAMN STRONG! I found my sweet spot dosing the way you are now. (1/2 scoop pre - 1/2 scoop intra). Alot of people are spliting 1 scoop in 1/4 dosages throughout the day.

I'll be following along. This supplement is something special. The best I've ever tried!
Good advice gmc. I'll keep toying with it.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ultima looks like an outstanding supp.

good luck noyd. hope it gives you a painted face with glitter on it...and blow dried long hair with tons of hairspray.
....and a bright orange tan.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd - I was looking at this today and while it looked good, I was a bit skeptical - Omega claims that want to sell based on good products and not marketing, but I read the Ultima description and I'll be damned if they didn't out do USPlabs on the marketing end!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd - I was looking at this today and while it looked good, I was a bit skeptical - Omega claims that want to sell based on good products and not marketing, but I read the Ultima description and I'll be damned if they didn't out do USPlabs on the marketing end!
The writeup may seem a bit over the top, but you've never seen ingredients at dosages like this before.

Check out this chart. ULTIMA, which BTW you can buy direct at $49.99 would cost you OVER $20 MORE if you made this same concoction with BULK ingredients!

Not to mention the fact that I'm using it 2 weeks now and it's unlike anything else available. I'm down 7lbs since the start and up 15-20lbs across all compound lifts. Not something you would expect eating 500-800 calories below maintenance :clean:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Can you let me know, specifically, what you take contention to?

It is indeed a marketing write up, but there are no claims of altering genetics, 30 pounds in 30 days or anything remotely like that.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

Have you guys tried putting the powder directly under the tongue? Some people on other boards are doing this 1/4 or 1/2 scoop and absolutely loving it.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Can you let me know, specifically, what you take contention to?

It is indeed a marketing write up, but there are no claims of altering genetics, 30 pounds in 30 days or anything remotely like that.
On your website:

-The entire first paragraph, and especially the fact that your product not only has a name, but a codename

-The entire section of "What if" questions.

-Trinitine, which is apparently the best creatine ever? But I've never heard of it, or of any creatine for that matter that truly out-performs Mono

-Also the whole add in general :D

-And MOST OF ALL, the spreadsheet showing me that it would cost $20 extra to buy in bulk and make this on my own, becuase OMEGA is a BUSINESS, you either make money, or go bye-bye. So either your making ULTIMA and selling for $20 under your cost (which your not, why would you?) or you found a way to skew that sheet in some manner, and I am very iffy of companys that skew info, especially supplement companies.

WITH THAT SAID

I still think your product is interesting, and may even buy it and find out on my own, but depending on which page I read on your website all the information is ass-backwards from the next page. The first thing I read was your company information, were I was informed:

"Founded in 2003 by current company president Matt Palada, Omega Sports® purposefully set out to be an anomaly in the sports nutrition marketplace. Instead of relaying on marketing hype, outrageous claims and dubious endorsements to sell products with the greatest profit margins available, Omega Sports® decided to develop the most technical, purest and effective products in existence based on the latest scientific information available and the direction of industry-leading experts."

Then I look at the ULTIMA write-up, and while the second bolded area may hold true, I now know for a fact your not so honest on the first, once again I am iffy of companies that aren't honest, especially supplement companies.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
On your website:

-The entire first paragraph, and especially the fact that your product not only has a name, but a codename

-The entire section of "What if" questions.

-Trinitine, which is apparently the best creatine ever? But I've never heard of it, or of any creatine for that matter that truly out-performs Mono

-Also the whole add in general :D

-And MOST OF ALL, the spreadsheet showing me that it would cost $20 extra to buy in bulk and make this on my own, becuase OMEGA is a BUSINESS, you either make money, or go bye-bye. So either your making ULTIMA and selling for $20 under your cost (which your not, why would you?) or you found a way to skew that sheet in some manner, and I am very iffy of companys that skew info, especially supplement companies.

WITH THAT SAID

I still think your product is interesting, and may even buy it and find out on my own, but depending on which page I read on your website all the information is ass-backwards from the next page. The first thing I read was your company information, were I was informed:

"Founded in 2003 by current company president Matt Palada, Omega Sports® purposefully set out to be an anomaly in the sports nutrition marketplace. Instead of relaying on marketing hype, outrageous claims and dubious endorsements to sell products with the greatest profit margins available, Omega Sports® decided to develop the most technical, purest and effective products in existence based on the latest scientific information available and the direction of industry-leading experts."

Then I look at the ULTIMA write-up, and while the second bolded area may hold true, I now know for a fact your not so honest on the first, once again I am iffy of companies that aren't honest, especially supplement companies.

The codename is because this is a follow up to our Cre-Ethyl Thunder product. However, as the product developed, I decided to call it ULTIMA instead of Thunder2.0 because the formula got so complex.

You have not heard of Trinitine because we, along with Zone Halo just patented it. It uses Magnesium Creatine Chelate, which is patented from Albion Labs and has been shown superior to creatine monohydrate for strength and LBM changes. You can google it, there is a ton of info on it. We then synthesized and patented Sodium creatine Chelate and Potassium Creatine Chelate to make Trinitine. If you are familiar with why Gatorade is superior to water and how the sodium/potassium pumps work in your body, you can see that this is not pulled out of thin air but based on real-world research.\

Trinitine is currently being evaluated for clinical study vs monohydrate and we are in talks of licensing it to other companies as well.

And I think you misunderstood the spreadsheet. those costs are not if you went to raw ingredient suppliers; they are if you had to buy all of the ingredients at retail to make your own ULTIMA. you know, like how some people do with EAA's or whatever generic stack they are trying to emulate. But since you cant go to a raw ingredient supplier, the analogy holds true for real-world comparisons.

So, all in all, I still ask you where my honesty on anything has been challenged.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
The codename is because this is a follow up to our Cre-Ethyl Thunder product. However, as the product developed, I decided to call it ULTIMA instead of Thunder2.0 because the formula got so complex.

You have not heard of Trinitine because we, along with Zone Halo just patented it. It uses Magnesium Creatine Chelate, which is patented from Albion Labs and has been shown superior to creatine monohydrate for strength and LBM changes. You can google it, there is a ton of info on it. We then synthesized and patented Sodium creatine Chelate and Potassium Creatine Chelate to make Trinitine. If you are familiar with why Gatorade is superior to water and how the sodium/potassium pumps work in your body, you can see that this is not pulled out of thin air but based on real-world research.\

Trinitine is currently being evaluated for clinical study vs monohydrate and we are in talks of licensing it to other companies as well.

And I think you misunderstood the spreadsheet. those costs are not if you went to raw ingredient suppliers; they are if you had to buy all of the ingredients at retail to make your own ULTIMA. you know, like how some people do with EAA's or whatever generic stack they are trying to emulate. But since you cant go to a raw ingredient supplier, the analogy holds true for real-world comparisons.

So, all in all, I still ask you where my honesty on anything has been challenged.
I'm sure there are plenty of reasons for everything on your webpage, I'm simply saying, read your ULTIMA description, and tell me that as a consumer you wouldn't be a little be leary of all the big words, "what ifs", PHD titles thrown around, spreadsheets and graphs etc. etc. etc. - You've got some serious marketing skills put to work in that description.

Maybe I'm just a little un easy becuase after reading you company profile her on AM, I thought your company sounded pretty legit, but your webpage reminds me of a few other hype companies, that LOVEEE the marketing involved in the industry!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys tried putting the powder directly under the tongue? Some people on other boards are doing this 1/4 or 1/2 scoop and absolutely loving it.
Nope haven't tried it yet, but I will.. God I love working out on ULTIMA :D

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure there are plenty of reasons for everything on your webpage, I'm simply saying, read your ULTIMA description, and tell me that as a consumer you wouldn't be a little be leary of all the big words, "what ifs", PHD titles thrown around, spreadsheets and graphs etc. etc. etc. - You've got some serious marketing skills put to work in that description.

Maybe I'm just a little un easy becuase after reading you company profile her on AM, I thought your company sounded pretty legit, but your webpage reminds me of a few other hype companies, that LOVEEE the marketing involved in the industry!
Understandable, but seriously Matt is a stand up guy, I ran a log for him way back this is a good company bro.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established

Enough bickering, take up your issues with Omega directly via email or PM. Leave the bullshyt out of Royd's log. Have some respect, damn.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Enough bickering, take up your issues with Omega directly via email or PM. Leave the bullshyt out of Royd's log. Have some respect, damn.
Take your comments elsewhere bud, there is no bickering here. Matt asked a question regarding a post I made which quite a few members have PM'ed or repped and agreed with, I answered his quetion with my thoughts.

I have mentioned more than once that his product looked great, and I still do think that.

This is a forum buddy, your SUPPOSED to ask question, and air your thoughts! Unlike some members, I'm not here to ride every company owners nuts, and hope for free products in return.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm here to provide free hugs for those that didn't get enough as children. :usa2:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I'm here to provide free hugs for those that didn't get enough as children. :usa2:
I'll take three :lmao:

Anywaysssss, how the Ultima going Royd? I havn't seen much for updates.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take three :lmao:

Anywaysssss, how the Ultima going Royd? I havn't seen much for updates.
I've only used it Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday I just did some low intensity cardio, core, and grip work so I didn't feel the need to use it.

Tonight however it should be very useful. :)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Looks good Royd; however, I noticed you do no leg work, other than the slight recruitment in a push press, for depletion. How depleted can you get ignoring the largest muscles on your body?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good Royd; however, I noticed you do no leg work, other than the slight recruitment in a push press, for depletion. How depleted can you get ignoring the largest muscles on your body?
The mountain climbers will also hit then. I have some heavy DOMS today from tuesday. Depending on my energy levels ill consider adding in some single leg squats, speed squats, and GHR's.

I guess it will be a good test for ultima if I can get to those.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The mountain climbers will also hit then. I have some heavy DOMS today from tuesday. Depending on my energy levels ill consider adding in some single leg squats, speed squats, and GHR's.

I guess it will be a good test for ultima if I can get to those.
True MC's would help.

I would at least do the first two supersets with legs and an upper body movement

A1) Legs/Quads
A2) Back

B1) Legs/Hamms
B2) Chest

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My legs are toast right nao man. I'm probably gonna cop out of the big leg movements today. Plus my superset pairings were designed to be antagonistic. Which now that I think about it such a thing really isnt necessary on a depletion day. Hmmm...

What if to start the day I just did:

A1) Front Squat
A2) Push Press

I think I'll start with that.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
My legs are toast right nao man. I'm probably gonna cop out of the big leg movements today. Plus my superset pairings were designed to be antagonistic. Which now that I think about it such a thing really isnt necessary on a depletion day. Hmmm...

What if to start the day I just did:

A1) Front Squat
A2) Push Press

I think I'll start with that.
Yeah....

It you want to kick it up a notch do a hybrid lift.

Preform a front squat then at the top preform a push press = 1 rep;

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah....

It you want to kick it up a notch do a hybrid lift.

Preform a front squat then at the top preform a push press = 1 rep;
Thats exactly what I was thinking. It will take some pretty quick hand adjustment mid movement though. I'll have to see...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thats exactly what I was thinking. It will take some pretty quick hand adjustment mid movement though. I'll have to see...
Do, you use the arms crossed method for front squats? That would make things complicated...I would work on the snatch grip if possible....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do, you use the arms crossed method for front squats? That would make things complicated...I would work on the snatch grip if possible....
I can usually do the snatch for a set or two. Still working on shoulder/wrist flexibility to really get under it.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I can usually do the snatch for a set or two. Still working on shoulder/wrist flexibility to really get under it.
I lack the wrist flexibility; however, when doing a front squat + push press combo it is much easier.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4 Ultima Warrior Feedback

Day 4 - 3rd time dosing

I tried to just place some powder under my tongue but it was so sweet and sour that I wanted to swallow it. So I just did the traditional method of using just under 1 scoop mixed in water. Each swallow under the tongue sipping on it for about 15-20 minutes pre/intra workout.

• I feel like I'm getting some type of energy from this its just hard to pinpoint
  • It was freezing cold here today and I again noticed increased sweat volume
  • Near minute 55 of the workout I started getting a side ache while doing mountain climbers
  • For a depletion workout it seem slightly above average energy wise
  • I know I was fully hydrated and I never get side aches, so that was a bit different
I do have a tendency to 'skip' the last set or two on depletion days. Today I finished them all.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Group hug :grouphug:

I'll eventually contribute to your log, but until that fateful day...

:grouphug:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima Warrior Day 6

Day 6 of split - 4th time dosing

Yesterday was of course an off day. Today was a strength focused workout utilizing a 5x5 rep/set scheme. Some thoughts:

• Seemed like it felt longer to warm up and get into the mindset
  • Strength was down
  • Stamina seemed slight above average
  • No headache this time
Felt like today was maybe the first 'off' day I had since starting to use Ultima. 3 for 4 good workouts aint bad though. DOMS were off the scale all week too.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
hopefully we'll get to see some nice strength increases this next week.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima Warrior Feedback Day 8

Day 8 - 5th Time Dosing

Thoughts:

• Sweating continues, it definitely seems to make me sweat more
  • Strength was up slightly compared to last week
  • Mentally I was not there today
  • Good pump towards the end of the workout
  • I look full, especially in the arms
  • I feel tired both physically and mentally now
To summarize today I look good and everything seemed to be working above par however mentally I was off again.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9 - 6th Time Dosing

Woot!

So today I dosed Ultima a bit differently. I drank/held 1 full scoop all pre-workout (instead of half pre, half intra). Thoughts:

• Sweating is still insane. Thermogenic like.
  • Mind Muscle connection was awesome today
  • Strength up slightly
  • Pump was good again (keep in mind carbs are limited so this is something)
Overall I really liked the mind muscle connection. This is the best day I've had in the gym while using Ultima thus far. Hopefully a good sign of things to come.

Note: I was also excited as today I squated without using a box and for the first time in a long time had no SI joint irritation. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did i miss this bad boy? Looks good, bro. This ultima may be on my list of things to try.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your blind? :D Thanks for stopping in brosefski. :bandit:
I do seriously need new contact lenses. I should get lasik surgery done with the eye plan i have, but NOBODY is fukcing with a laser anywhere near my eyes! :hypnotized: :borladuck:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOaUTeps3Gw"]YouTube - Mini Me Stop Humping The Laser![/ame]

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Day 9 - 6th Time Dosing

Woot!

So today I dosed Ultima a bit differently. I drank/held 1 full scoop all pre-workout (instead of half pre, half intra). Thoughts:

• Sweating is still insane. Thermogenic like.
  • Mind Muscle connection was awesome today
  • Strength up slightly
  • Pump was good again (keep in mind carbs are limited so this is something)
Overall I really liked the mind muscle connection. This is the best day I've had in the gym while using Ultima thus far. Hopefully a good sign of things to come.

Note: I was also excited as today I squated without using a box and for the first time in a long time had no SI joint irritation. :)
So are you ass kissing nao, or having a placebo off of mai placebo?

Ok I kid, I kid.

I actually noticed the mental properties off the first dose the best. Then it was good, good, fcuking great.

We will see where it is tonight...

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in just to troll a bit and waiting for some RHoman shoulderz pics

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima Warrior Feedback Day 11

Day 11 - 7th Time Dosing

Depletion day. I cant say that I expect a lot of strength increases on my depletion days but I had an extra rep or two here and there but overall it was about the same. Other thoughts:

• Sweating continues - I like this btw
  • Mentally it was an average workout
  • Pump - this is odd on a depletion day b/c I should be somewhat glycogen depleted already. It is however welcomed :)
  • Perhaps a higher pain thresh hold
Note the "higher pain thresh hold". For whatever reason it seems like once I feel physically beat I can pause at the top of a lift, focus, and talk myself into going another rep or two. I'm sometimes surprised I dont fail. I dont know if this is related to the beta-alanine+carnosine blend or the cogni-5 blend or a combination of both but it seems positive.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Have you tried snorting Ultima?

I was thinking of giving it a shot....