Ultima Warrior - Log

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Royd,

Any word on strength, rest between sets, mental clarity, etc?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13 & 15 Workouts - 8th & 9th Time dosing

So I've had a couple of workouts. I should mention that I went out after work on Friday and closed down the bars. So going into Saturday I was not feeling too motivated to workout. Nonetheless I took 1 full scoop of Ultima (this dosing method seems to work best for me) and after warming up I felt good. In fact I seemed to get stronger as the workout went on. So here are my thoughts:

• Strength the last two workouts was up
  • I'm looking full after the weekend carb up
  • It seems like this is a great recovery supp (from a night out drinking)
  • As I do more sets I seem to get stronger with each one
Part of the strengths increases are obviously designed into the progression of my workouts however they seem to be coming easily. I'm kind of getting tired of the taste of Ultima however.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long Overdue Update

Hey guys sorry for the delayed update. Anyways I cannot say that I've had great success so far. I think maybe I have an easier time glycogen loading with Ultima in the arsenal but its a hard thing to judge. More comments:

• The sweating continues. Is anyone else noticing this?
  • Taste is getting old!
  • Strength is average
  • Bodyfat has seemed to decrease slightly or stayed the same
  • Weight is the same
I am in the final week of the original posted split. I will likely finish up Ultima by that time but will continue to update until its gone.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Log looks great man.. You put everything into your stuff dont you. AWESOME JOB THUS FAR!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for the delayed update. Anyways I cannot say that I've had great success so far. I think maybe I have an easier time glycogen loading with Ultima in the arsenal but its a hard thing to judge. More comments:

• The sweating continues. Is anyone else noticing this?
  • Taste is getting old!
  • Strength is average
  • Bodyfat has seemed to decrease slightly or stayed the same
  • Weight is the same
I am in the final week of the original posted split. I will likely finish up Ultima by that time but will continue to update until its gone.
the sweating is normal, yes.

go ahead and take the ULTIMA all at once instead of breaking it up and sipping it. You may be one of those weirdos who do better this way. :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even find out who the logger was, I just saw the Thread Title and I had to sub in principle.

androgenic

androgenic

Awards
Sub'd - I was looking at this today and while it looked good, I was a bit skeptical - Omega claims that want to sell based on good products and not marketing, but I read the Ultima description and I'll be damned if they didn't out do USPlabs on the marketing end!
Wow. Really? I wrote the marketing write-up. If you really look at it, I don't think there's anything crazy in it at all. I wrote it with my own passion and belief in the product. I wrote it giddy that Matt allowed me to make a product that was a dream product of mine. This is the product I dreamed of using. I wrote it thinking Matt is crazy to make a product for 4-5 times the price as companies that won't make one for over 6-7 bucks in raws. There's no D-bol claims, no steroid comparisons, there's no fake names of ingredients, it non-prop. blended. There's ingredients in there that are thousands a kilo. One ingredient in this product is more expensive than an entire product of "other" companies. I want to see this product do well as its a labor of love and it is awesome. I am not lying to say it is, without a doubt, the single best sports supplement out there. The dosing, the ingredients, the cost, the GMP status, the exploitation of pathway...using real biochemistry, not shotgunning a blend of whatever...but real step by step pathway exploitation, formulated by an MD and an RD, not Joe in marketing, and patented (fully) creatine that isn't just attaching some doodad to creatine that will get cleaved 10 min. after ingestion and has no added benefit other than marketing.

I was stunned to read that statement. It couldn't be more different. Except, both have a business and both are trying to make money. The way they go about it is different. Matt, Dana and I want to shout this product from the rooftops and if it is embraced...I have some truly special things lined up that work off this product that are just as insane. We need educated, motivated, and skeptical consumers to pursue this product. It's expensive to make, it was hell releasing it (2 years of roadblocks trying to be novel and doing patents), GMP is farrrrr more difficult and much more expensive, the patenting is 10-20 thousand (no one full patents...except X-factor...this is legit). We've got a clinical study underway on Trinitine.

Again this is a labor of love and Matt was insane enough to listen to me plead this crazy idea. I am still deeply appreciative he put profits aside and said, "give me a flagship product that is a gamechanger to build my brand off of." This product is so, so different.

Methylcobalamin, 15mg., is only available by one company...AOR. $48 a bottle. That's online prices. One ingredient. You tell me?

androgenic

androgenic

Awards
Have you tried snorting Ultima?

I was thinking of giving it a shot....
I tried it. It was too much. I did a keg stand of Ultima that seemed to work well. Shotgunning was fun as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was kinda hoping one of your testers would have a bad enough experience that I could talk them into sending it to me instead of finishing their log :D

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Really? I wrote the marketing write-up. If you really look at it, I don't think there's anything crazy in it at all. I wrote it with my own passion and belief in the product. I wrote it giddy that Matt allowed me to make a product that was a dream product of mine. This is the product I dreamed of using. I wrote it thinking Matt is crazy to make a product for 4-5 times the price as companies that won't make one for over 6-7 bucks in raws. There's no D-bol claims, no steroid comparisons, there's no fake names of ingredients, it non-prop. blended. There's ingredients in there that are thousands a kilo. One ingredient in this product is more expensive than an entire product of "other" companies. I want to see this product do well as its a labor of love and it is awesome. I am not lying to say it is, without a doubt, the single best sports supplement out there. The dosing, the ingredients, the cost, the GMP status, the exploitation of pathway...using real biochemistry, not shotgunning a blend of whatever...but real step by step pathway exploitation, formulated by an MD and an RD, not Joe in marketing, and patented (fully) creatine that isn't just attaching some doodad to creatine that will get cleaved 10 min. after ingestion and has no added benefit other than marketing.

I was stunned to read that statement. It couldn't be more different. Except, both have a business and both are trying to make money. The way they go about it is different. Matt, Dana and I want to shout this product from the rooftops and if it is embraced...I have some truly special things lined up that work off this product that are just as insane. We need educated, motivated, and skeptical consumers to pursue this product. It's expensive to make, it was hell releasing it (2 years of roadblocks trying to be novel and doing patents), GMP is farrrrr more difficult and much more expensive, the patenting is 10-20 thousand (no one full patents...except X-factor...this is legit). We've got a clinical study underway on Trinitine.
Again this is a labor of love and Matt was insane enough to listen to me plead this crazy idea. I am still deeply appreciative he put profits aside and said, "give me a flagship product that is a gamechanger to build my brand off of." This product is so, so different.

Methylcobalamin, 15mg., is only available by one company...AOR. $48 a bottle. That's online prices. One ingredient. You tell me?

Spot on!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey do u know that the Ultimate Warrior was my favorite wrestler of all time well him and the Road Warriors. What ever happened to his ass..lol