Bludevil's Cre-O2 & Cordygen 5 endurance log (Sponsored)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Bludevil's Cre-O2 & Cordygen 5 endurance Log​

CRE-02™ is the world’s first & only enteric coated, tri-phase pH delivered, 100% stable creatine, ATP & oxygen utilization matrix. CRE-02™ is the “ONLY” creatine product to completely bypass destruction & conversion in the acidic environment of the stomach remaining 100% intact for rapid diffusion and super charged absorption in the more alkaline environment of the small intestine. No creatinine byproduct conversion in the digestion and assimilation process means “Huge Gains” with “Zero side effects!”
CRE-02™ is truly the new Gold Standard in creatine supplementation!

Cordygen5 incorporates 100% organic, highly concentrated extracts of five strains & four species of cordyceps for maximum oxygen utilization, cellular energy, stamina and ATP production. Cordygen5's oxygen utilization enhancing effects have been touted by many users as a natural, legal and effective alternative to EPO. Cordygen5 is the strongest performance enhancing cordyceps product on the market and may provide up to 30% increases in ATP and up to 40% increases in oxygen utilization. Cordygen5 is perfect for anyone who wants to increase their ATP levels but doesn't want to consume creatine due to its common side effects.

1st I would like to thank Millennium Sport Technologies for selecting/sponsoring me for this log. From my standpoint, this log will be twofold:

1. Strength - I'll record all lifts throughout the run to base an accurate judgement on MST's creatine product "Cre-O2" regarding strength.

2. Endurance - I'll record measures of speed and time on cardio days, and just overall feelings on the baskeball court. These measurements will be used to base a judgement on the endurance product Cordygen 5.

While both of these products work in seperate ways, together they should have synergistic effects. With the prolonged 2 month run MST has so grasciously provided, I'm encouraged that my overall run will net increases inside the weightroom as well as the bball court.

For all of you haters/nay-sayers/conspiricy theoritsts that believe all sponsored logs only say positive things about product xyz because they were free, I can ensure you that this will not be one of those logs. Those kind of logs are not beneficial to the consumer nor the company in the long run (as hype and misinformation can only take you so far). This log will be truthful and direct. At the end of my run, I will give a fair and unbiased review of the products, which I believe is one of the reason's MST selected me.

BIO
Age - 35
Weight - 193
Height - 6'0

Why I wanted to run this stack - I'm 35 years old and I play in a competitive bball league. Now, the league I play in has an over 30 year old league, but for some dumb reason, I let my boys talk me into playing in the open league which is made up of mostly guys in their 20's. While I've played in many different competitive bball leagues, this is my 1st year in this league, and I must say the competition is pretty stiff. Their's 8 teams in the league, and every team has at least 2 to 3 guys who used to play Div 1 or 2 college basketball. Now I'm the run of the mill guy who played in high school and some ball for a community college.
For example, this past Saturday, I was playing in the game and our best player (6'5 guy who played Div 1 bball and football) went up for a fast break dunk, when this guy catches up with him from behind and pins him on the backboard. Again my guy was fixing to dunk it, not lay it in, and this guy pins him. On the way back down the floor, I'm standing next to the guy who just pinned my friend and he's shorter than me (I'd guess 5'10 or 5'11). After a few minutes the same guy gets a fast break and does a tomahawk dunk. He doesn't just dunk it, he almost rips the rim off. We'll most of the game we played a zone, but at the end of the game we switched to man to man, and guess who was lucky enough to get chosen to guard the freak, yeah me. While I did keep from getting posterized, the guy was crossing me up like an And1 game. No lie, the whole time I was thinking, I'm going to pop an ACL or something trying to keep up with this dude or I'm too freaking old to be doing this. So that's the main reason I wanted to run the Cre-O2/Cordygen 5 stack. A lot of my final review will be based on overall endurance on the bball court.

I haven't had a chance to take before photo's yet, but will have the wife take some tonight and will post tomorrow.

With that said, let the fun begin. :bruce3:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
02/23/09

Haven't received the supp's yet, but I'll go ahead and post today's workout

Monday - Push
Flat BB Bench Press - 3 x 5 @ 230
Incline DB Press - 1 x 5 @ 80
Machine Press - 1 x 5 @ 255
Standing Military Press - 3 x 5 @ 85
Seated DB Press - 1x 5 @ 60
CG Bench press - 3 x 5 @ 210
Rope Pushdowns - 1 x 5 @ 85

Cardio - 20 minutes of cardio on tready at a speed of 4.1 and incline of 2.0. This was done after weight session.

Diet -
Breakfast - Morning shake consisting of 1/2 cup of oats, 1 scoop of protein, 2tsp of natty pb and some cinnamon.
Lunch - Salad with Grilled Chicken and 1/2 grapefruit
Post Workout - Same as lunch but with an added scoop of protein powder
Dinner - Not totally sure what wife is planning on cooking but I believe Grilled Chicken and Veggies.
Night - 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, scoop of protein powder, 3 tsp of natty pb.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Tough break in the league blue, to bad there are no competitive adult bball leagues in my area. Good luck on your log, and I'm sure you'll be hanging with those 20 y/o's by the end of your run.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
2/24/09

Tuesday - Legs

Box Squats - 3 x 5 @ 235
DB Lunges - 1 x 5 @ 80 (felt like my groin was going to pop out on these)
SL Deadlifts - 3 x 5 @ 210
Leg Curls - 1 x 5 @ 200
Single Leg Calf raises - 2 x 25 @ 160
Abs - 200 reps of various ab exercises

20 minutes on the tready at 3.0 incline and 4.1 speed.

Diet
Morning - 1/2 cup of oats, 1 scoop of protein pwdr, 2 tsp of natty pb, bananna and cinnamon
Lunch - Chicken, veggies and apple, fish oil
Post workout - Chicken, veggies, apple and creatine mono
Dinner - Stir Fry w/chicken, fish oil
Night - 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop of protein pwdr, 3 tsp of natty pb and cinnamon, mulitvitamin

Notes - As far as overall feelings today, I woke up a little tired this morning but that quickly diminished once I got to work. Had a pretty productive day in the gym. Weights went up pretty good except for the heavy db lunges which I will probably switch up to db step-ups in the future. I love lunges but when I go heavy, my form goes to crap. Also, due to a pulled groin, I've only being working legs out for the last month or so. That's the reason #'s aren't that good. I feel like a pansy only doing 235 for squats but I don't won't to push to hard to fast, because that pulled groin was no joke.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
2/25/09

Wednesday - Cario

Had an all day meeting at work that ran into my workout time. I usually like to run for 45 minutes but only had time to get in 30 minutes on the tready today.
My workout was interval training with speed ranging from 4.0 - 8.5 with an incline of 2. I think I burned 400 calories in the 30 minutes.

Diet
Morning - 1/2 cup of oats, 1 scoop of protein pwdr, 2 tsp of natty pb, bananna and cinnamon
Lunch - Pulled pork barbeque, green beans, fried squash and apple. (catered food at meeting, so not the healthiest) Also had fish oil
Post workout - Again, barbeque, green beans and apple
Dinner - Boiled chicken and squash & zucchini, fish oil
Night - 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop of protein pwdr, 3 tsp of natty pb and cinnamon, mulitvitamin

Notes - Cardio was ok today. The all day meeting mentally drained me. Had to make myself hit the gym. I'm not the best in the cardio dept either. While short intense bouts of running don't bother, the long endurance runs seems to tire me out. I think it's more mental than anything but I'm hoping the Cre-02 and Cordygen 5 will help me improve in this dept.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
I hate when something over laps with my workout! it seems it just ruins the day for me. on another note for cardio/interval training, if you get board easily you could try mixing it up. On my off days I run on the treadmill and do something similiar to this.

5 minutes (speed 6)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 5)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 0) (your rest minute)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 6)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 0)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 7)

up until you reach incline 12 (for incline 12, set speed to 8)

once you reach incline 12
1 minute (speed 7, incline 0)
1 minute (speed 8, incline 0)
1 minute (speed 9, incline 0)

so on and so forth until your running as fast as you can comfortably without feeling like your going to fall off (usually around 12 for myself)

this tends to keep me focused because I have to change the inclines and speeds every minute, and I focus all my energy into that "one" minute or "short burst". Definetly helps with acceleration, endurance and without a doubt will get you drenched in sweat and out of breath! Jump rope is a good change of pace as well.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I could not do that. Sounds tough!

Btw I'm in for the loggage. I'll put mine up shortly.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I hate when something over laps with my workout! it seems it just ruins the day for me. on another note for cardio/interval training, if you get board easily you could try mixing it up. On my off days I run on the treadmill and do something similiar to this.

5 minutes (speed 6)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 5)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 0) (your rest minute)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 6)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 7)

up until you reach incline 12 (for incline 12, set speed to 8)

once you reach incline 12
1 minute (speed 7, incline 0)
1 minute (speed 8, incline 0)
1 minute (speed 9, incline 0)

so on and so forth until your running as fast as you can comfortably without feeling like your going to fall off (usually around 12 for myself)

this tends to keep me focused because I have to change the inclines and speeds every minute, and I focus all my energy into that "one" minute or "short burst". Definetly helps with acceleration, endurance and without a doubt will get you drenched in sweat and out of breath! Jump rope is a good change of pace as well.
That's a heck of a cardio workout. Not sure if I can complete it or not but I think I'll give it a try next cardio workout. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for posting it up :thumbsup:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Here's the before photo's I've promised

Side pic

Front Pic

Back pic

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
2/26/09

Thursday - Pull

Deadlifts - 3x5 @ 300
Reverse Grip BB Rows - 1x5 @ 210
Lat Pulldowns - 1x5 @ 162
BB Shrugs - 3x5 @ 235
DB Lateral Raise - 1x5 @ 40
BB Curl - 3x5 @ 120
DB Curl on preacher - 1x5 @ 60

Followed by usual 20 minutes of cardio at incline of 2 and speed of 4.

Diet -
Lunch - Chicken mixed with squash and zucchini. Fish oil
Post workout - Stir Fry w/steak. Creatine Mono
Dinner - Wife was sick so I decided to make a pit stop at Subway for dinner. Had a 6inch Chicken Breast on wheat, heavy on the veggies. Also had 1/2 grape fruit. Fish Oil

Notes - Lifting exercises went up pretty easy today. As usual, cardio seemed more of a chore than anytype of enjoyment. On a good note, I received my Cre-O2 & Cordygen 5 today :dance:
Will be playing pick-up bball tomorrow so I'm look'n forward to see what they have to offer right out of the gate.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and I forgot to mention that it was filled with samples as well. Big props to CTDeuce and MST for being so generous :thumbsup:
nice, what samples did you get? I'm hoping i'll get my package tomorrow

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
good luck on the court, let us know how it goes. glad to hear you got the goods, i'm still waiting to get my zmk & somnidren in so I can start my log...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
good luck on the court, let us know how it goes. glad to hear you got the goods, i'm still waiting to get my zmk & somnidren in so I can start my log...
Good luck, I'll be following yours closely

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Thanks blue, I'll let you know when I get the log up. I need to run to the post office and see if the package has come in...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and I forgot to mention that it was filled with samples as well. Big props to CTDeuce and MST for being so generous :thumbsup:
This is how we roll ;)

Now let's get this log a rollin' baby!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
2/27

Friday - Cardio

I ran pick-up basketball for 1.5 hours today. This is 5 on 5 full court basketball

I dosed my Cre-02 and Cordygen5 2 hours (10am) pre basketball. I ate a small meal about 1 hour (11am) after injesting supplements. Started playing bball at high noon. I got on a good team and we ran the courts the entire time. We didn't lose a game.

Things I noticed:
First 15 minutes - As usual, it takes me a few minutes to get going. The 1st 15 minutes of running is always the hardest for me. It's like my legs are really heavy and I have trouble going all out. So in this dept, I didn't notice any difference.

15 - 60 minutes - From this point is when I usually feel my best. This is the point when the runners high kicks in for me. I can usually run all out and not get tired. Regarding today, I felt really good during this timeframe, but I can't say if Cord5 and CRE-02 had any effects or not as I always feel good at this point.

60 - 90 minutes - On average my legs start getting a little heavy at this point and I find myself doing a slow jog instead of running. It's also at this point where I pick my spots to run all out (fast breaks and such). I did notice today, that I seemed to have a tad more endurance than usual because the heavy leg feeling didn't hit me as hard as usual. I also noticed I was one of the few guys that still had a little in the gas tank at the end of the game. So, while I can't say that I definately felt dramatic results from the get go, I did notice a slight improvment in endurance. Now the question is, was it the placebo effect or not. Only time can tell, but I do have a competitive bball game tomorrow so we'll see how it goes.

Diet

8am - Morning - 1/2 cup of oats, 1 scoop of protein pwdr, 2 tsp of natty pb, bananna and cinnamon
10am - Cordygen 5 Cre-02
Lunch - 1/4 cup of oats, 1 scoop of protein, bananna and cinnamon. Fish oil
Post workout - Stir Fry w/steak, 1/2 grapefruit. Fish Oil
Dinner - Grilled Chicken with veggies
Night - 6oz of chicken with 3tsp of natty pb

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
2/28

Saturday - Competitive bball

Had my competitive ball game tonight. I dosed my CRE-02 and Cord5 2 hours before game time. I took my supps at 4pm, ate at 5pm and played ball at 6. We won the ball game by 5 points which was a plus. As far as how I felt, it was pretty much a carbon copy of yesterday.

1st 5 minutes - Had heavy leg feeling and trouble running all out without running out of breath. I started the game, and after about 6 minutes, I raised my hand to have someone sub in for me so I could catch my breath. So I didn't really notice any difference in this dept.

6 minutes to half time - Started feeling better. Runners high started kicking in and I started feeling a lot better. Was able to run the rest of the 1st half.

2nd half - Felt decent the rest of the game. I wouldn't say I could go out and run a marathon, but I wasn't dog tired either. Basically, while I started getting a little tired, I had enough left in the gas tank to finish the game.

So after 2 days of use, I can't honestly say that I've felt any difference yet. Again, it's only been 2 days, so I wasn't expecting to be Lance Armstrong after the 1st dose. I've got next Saturday marked in my mind to really start judging Cre-02 and Cord5. Next Saturday will be 8 days of use.

Diet

Breakfast - Bowl of Fiber One Clusters cereal with nuts and banana w/FF milk.
Lunch - Chicken w/onions and peppers, apple. Fish Oil
Pre bball - 1/2 cup of oats, 2 tsp natty pb, banana and 1 scoop of protein pwder.
Post bball - Taco Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, taco meat, tortilla chips, cheese w/taco sauce)
Night - 1/2 cup of cottage chees, 3 tsp of natty pb, 1/2 scoop of protein pwder, cinnamon

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the win, have you posterized anybody yet?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of posterized- my boy yao ming got posterized last night by Tryus thomas plus the foul - it was pretty nasty but it wasnt the first time or the last time that will happen. And the bulls came back from 17 down in the fourth to beat the rockets, tough night. I wish I had started taking my MST stack, I would have got a much better night sleep

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of posterized- my boy yao ming got posterized last night by Tryus thomas plus the foul - it was pretty nasty but it wasnt the first time or the last time that will happen. And the bulls came back from 17 down in the fourth to beat the rockets, tough night. I wish I had started taking my MST stack, I would have got a much better night sleep
:lmao:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that tyrus thomas dunk was pretty nasty. So you a Rockets fan?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
The only time I've ever posterized anybody, is when I lowered the goal down to 8ft :biglaugh:

At 35 and only 6/0 tall, and having the white man syndrome, my biggest concern is not ending up with nuts in my face after a dunk.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
2/29

The plan was to take the day off, but after I got back from church, a friend of mine called about playing some pick-up ball. So I hurred up and took my Cre-02 and Cord5 about 1.5 hours before playing. The only thing was I had to take it with food. I know it's better without food but I really didn't have a choice since this was a surprise game.
We basically scrimmaged another team and played a regulation game with a score clock. My legs and wind felt better today. I wasn't so winded straight out of the gate like usual. The bad thing is we only had 5 of our players show up for our team, so we had to run the entire game. I held up pretty good and still had a little left by the end of the game. Overall I would say my endurance was a little better today.

On a side note, I've noticed the last few days I've been in a little better mood. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the Cre-02 and Cord 5 but I definately have a little extra something in my step.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good to here that your endurance is up so far. I used to love the times when only 5 people showed up for a game. You got to play the whole game! But that was when I was younger and I probably wouldn't like it two much now...

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
2/29

The plan was to take the day off, but after I got back from church, a friend of mine called about playing some pick-up ball. So I hurred up and took my Cre-02 and Cord5 about 1.5 hours before playing. The only thing was I had to take it with food. I know it's better without food but I really didn't have a choice since this was a surprise game.
We basically scrimmaged another team and played a regulation game with a score clock. My legs and wind felt better today. I wasn't so winded straight out of the gate like usual. The bad thing is we only had 5 of our players show up for our team, so we had to run the entire game. I held up pretty good and still had a little left by the end of the game. Overall I would say my endurance was a little better today.

On a side note, I've noticed the last few days I've been in a little better mood. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the Cre-02 and Cord 5 but I definately have a little extra something in my step.
Cre-02 has mood boosting effects. :biglaugh:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Good to here that your endurance is up so far. I used to love the times when only 5 people showed up for a game. You got to play the whole game! But that was when I was younger and I probably wouldn't like it two much now...
Yeah, I agree, back in the day, I loved it when guys couldn't make the game. Just meant more playing time. But with a little age on this old body, I kind of welcomed the break, but it was a good feeling today playing the entire time. It at least boosted my confidence up.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Cre-02 has mood boosting effects. :biglaugh:
Yeah, I was wondering what could be causing the positive mood effect and looked at the back of the bottle and noticed it had Rhodiola Rosea. Good stuff...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
3/2

I live in NC, and it snowed yesterday, so the gym was closed. No workouts, but I did play some pick-up ball last night. I can't really report anything from last nights workout because it was more of just having fun than being competitive. Being that it snowed, the schools were closed and we were playing at a local high school gym. Well needless to say the heat wasn't on and it was 22 degrees outside and really chilly inside the gym. It was really hard to run because it hurt to breathe the cold air, not to mention really hard to shoot with numb fingers. Hence, the reason we ended just messing around than really running. On another note, I did spend a lot of the time yesterday outside with my 6 and 4 year olds sledding and building snowmen (good stuff).

3/3

Monday - Push
Incline BB Press - 3x20 @ 145 (1st 2 sets went up pretty easy, but the 3rd set was killer. Lactic Acid buildup was killing me.)
Incline DB Fly - 1x20 @ 25 (easy, need to move up)
Floor Presses - 1x20 @ 155 (little shaky at the end but powered through it)
Seated Military Press - 3x20 @ 75 (need to go up in weight)
Standing DB Press - 1x20 @ 35 (shoulders were burning after I finished these)
Skull Crushers - 3x20 @ 75 (went up pretty good. Need to go up in weight)
DB kickbacks - 1x20 @ 25 (need to go up, but had an awsome tri pump when finished)

Did normal 20 minutes of cardio on tready at 2.0 incline and 4.0 speed.

Things I noticed from today's workout:
1. Improved recovery times. For some reason my body does not like high rep training at all. I would much rather do heavy weight, low reps. In the past when I run lower weight, high rep workouts, I need more rest between sets than doing heavy sets. But today I noticed that I needed less recovery time. Usually I need 2 minutes between sets for the lactic acid buildup to dissapear, but today it averaged around the 1.5 minute timeframe.
2. Increased Stength - I went up 5lbs on all lifts and on some I went 10lbs from last 20 rep session.
3. Pump - Pump was outstanding today, but hard to say if it was from Cre-02 and Cord 5 or just from the high rep training. But overall, the pump was actually causing pain to perform some lifts.

Other side note - Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but I've noticed since taking the supp's my stools have been on the softer side. Not an issue with me, just trying to report everything I've noticed so far.

Diet
Breakfast - 1/2 scoop of oats, 1 scoop of protein, 2 tsp of natty pb, cinnamon and banana.
2 hours before w/o - CRE-02 and Cordygen 5
1 hour before w/0 - Vegetable beef soup and apple. Fish oil
post w/o - vegetable beef soup and apple
dinner - broiled chicken and veggies
night - 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop of protein pwder, 3tsp of natty pb, cinnamon

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Dang blue, looks like an intense workout. High reps for sure, was the 1 and a half to two minutes of rest enough time for you to fully recover, or just enough time to get ready to crank out another set? Could you attribute this to the supps?

I bet it was fun playing w/ your kids in the snow. I have never really "played" in the snow bc it has never snowed enough down here to do anything like that. Keep up the goodwork Blue!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Dang blue, looks like an intense workout. High reps for sure, was the 1 and a half to two minutes of rest enough time for you to fully recover, or just enough time to get ready to crank out another set? Could you attribute this to the supps?

I bet it was fun playing w/ your kids in the snow. I have never really "played" in the snow bc it has never snowed enough down here to do anything like that. Keep up the goodwork Blue!
Thanks man, Yeah we usually don't get a lot of snow in NC, but this year we've gotten 2 good snow storms.

As far as rest time, I felt like I was fully recovered (CNS wise) and ready to roll, but at the end of the sets, I was pretty shaky but I did get all reps again.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
3/04

Wednesday - Legs

Squats - 3x20 @ 155
Leg Press - 1x20 @ 225
Single Leg Curls - 3x20 @ 50 (these almost killed me)
Stiff DL - 1x20 @ 185
Single Leg Calf Raise on Donkey Machine - 2x20 @ 160
Abs - 200 reps of various exercises

Man this workout really got me. I left the gym totally drained. It seemed my recovery time was reduced between sets, but it was all I could do to get the desired reps out. I was also mentally fatigued. I had to make myself finish the workout. I hate this high rep stuff, especially for legs :rant: It seems to own my CNS.
So with that said, I definately feel that Cord5 and Cre-02 have reduced my recovery time in between sets. My strength seems to be moving up a little as well. I'm just hoping these supps have a positive effect on my CNS. Right now, that's what's really holding me back.

Side Note - While doing single leg curls, I experienced a cramp in my left leg. Just noting this because I rarely have cramps. Usually the only time I cramp up is after prolonged bouts of strenous cardio for back to back days (like playing bball for 3 or 4 days in a row).

Diet -
Breakfast - 1/2 scoop of oats, 1 scoop of protein, 2 tsp of natty pb, cinnamon and banana.
1 hour before w/o - Beef Stir Fry and apple. Fish oil
post w/o - Protein shake, veggies and an apple
dinner - beef stir fry
night - 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop of protein pwder, 3tsp of natty pb, cinnamon

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
man I bet that 3 x20 on squats was killer, I can bet that tomorrow you will be feeling this one blue, but good work, proud of you

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
**** high reps. Not trying to antagonize you Blue, just agreeing with you. Lol I hate when I have to do those high reppers.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
3/5

Thursday - Pull
Assisted WG Pull Ups - 3x20 @ +40 assistance ( I can usually get 10 reps at BW, but for some reason going beyond 15 reps and my strength diminshes quickly, hence the assistance to get 20 reps.
DB Rows - 1x20 @ 85
T Bar Rows - 1x20 @ 140
DB Upright Rows - 3x20 @ 35 ( went with 40 the 1st set, but had to drop back down to 35 for set 2 and 3).
DB Front Raises - 1x20 @ 25
Preacher Curls - 3x20 @ 70 (Awesome pump from these)
Standing DB Curls - 1x20 @ 35

Was totally fatigued after workout so I decided to just do 10 minutes on treadmill. Speed 4.0 and incline 2.0

What I noticed today was while I totally fatigued after the workout, it was maybe 5 minutes after I had left the gym and I felt totally fine like I could go hit again. Usually after feeling this drained leaving the gym, I'm dragging butt the rest of the day, but today I felt fine shortly after stopping. This was the 1st time since being on the stack that I've noticed something drastically different than previous workouts. Good stuff.... Look'n forward to what's ahead.

Diet
1 hour before w/o - Meatloaf, asparagus and grapefruit. Fish Oil
post w/o - Meatloaf, asparagus, sweet potato fries and grapefruit
dinner - Turkey and veggies. Fish Oil

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout today blue, those db rows are impressive. How did those front raises feel? I always get a massive pump while doing those

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
3/2

Other side note - Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but I've noticed since taking the supp's my stools have been on the softer side. Not an issue with me, just trying to report everything I've noticed so far.
I think i might have the same thing going on.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout today blue, those db rows are impressive. How did those front raises feel? I always get a massive pump while doing those
Thanks man. Front Raises were ok. I could have went a little heavier but I'm scared of pushing it to much with shoulders. I had a partial tear in rotator cuff 2 years ago and it's got me scared to death to go super heavy with shoulder exercises.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I think i might have the same thing going on.
Funny thing is I'm not experiencing it as much now. It was very pronounced from day 1 to day 5. But now it's not to bad. I'm guessing my body has just become adjusted to it. I don't think it was diet either because my diet is pretty standard day in and day out.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
3/6

Friday - Carido (Basketball)

Today is day 7 of the stack and I must say I've felt the biggest difference today than I have so far. I've always had trouble coming out of the gate for the 1st 5 to 10 minutes of a ball game. But today was totally different. I came out strong and stayed strong for a good 1.5 hours. I was very happy with how I felt at the beginning of the games. I had no problem sprinting down court or losing my breath in the beginning minutes. Usually after the 5 minute mark my runner's high kicks in and I'm good to go. Today I felt like I started off with a runners high.
Another thing I've started experiencing. I feel like I can inhale more oxygen now with the same amount of breath. Meaning if I just take a standard breath, I feel like I just took a very deep breath when my breathing was just normal.

For me it looks like it took roughly 6 - 7 days before I started seeing the true benefits of this combo. Can't wait to see what's instore for the entire run.

Diet

2 hours before basketball - CRE-02 and Cordygen 5
1 hour before basketball - small portin of beef stir fry and apple
post w/o - Meatloaf, green beans, frozen mixed tropical fruit. Fish Oil
dinner - Not sure yet, going out to eat but probably a salad or lean steak with sweet potato

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
3/7

Saturday - Competitive bball game

Dosed Cre-02 and Cord 5 2 hours pre gametime.

Again, today was pretty much a carbon copy of Friday's game. I started out of the gate strong and finished strong. I'm loving this "runner's high" mentality from the get-go. Game was so, so. We won by 12, but should have blew the other team out of the water. We started getting a little showy at the end and it cost us a few points but we had the game in the bag at that point anyway.
At the beginning of the game, our strategy was to out run the other team. So bascially as soon as the other team would shoot, 2 of our guys would break away for fast-break attempts. This went on for the entire game and I never once felt tired or sluggish. I did get subbed in an out 2 times during the game, but it wasn't because I was tired. It was to give the other guys some playing times. As of right now, my feelings for this combo are very positivie.

Also, just found out that another bball league I play in is starting Monday night. We play 2 games a week. This league is not as competitive as the games on Sat, but their still good. Look'n forward to it.