Sumbum's Cordygen5/CRE-02 Two Month Sponsored Log!

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Sumbum's Cordygen5/CRE-02 Two Month Sponsored Log!

The Products

(MST Cordygen5 write-up and FAQ)<==write up

Q: What should I expect from Cordygen5™?

A: You should expect to see significant increases in oxygen utilization, endurance and strength in as little as one daily dose. Your anaerobic and aerobic endurance and threshold should increase. Your aerobic and anaerobic recovery time during exercise, weightlifting or endurance activity should be quicker. Your ATP regeneration time should be shortened leading to more muscular strength with longer durations until failure. Expect up to 30% increases in ATP and 40% increases in oxygen utilization. Simply put, you won’t hit the wall!

(MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ) <== write up

Q: How soon can I expect to see results?
A: You will feel an increase in oxygen utilization and endurance from the very first dose and you will begin to see terrific strength gains after the first week of continuous use.*
Q: Who can benefit from CRE-O2 supplementation?
A: Anyone looking to increase strength, endurance, ATP,oxygen utilization and VO2 max. Whether you are a bodybuilder,triathlete, powerlifter, MMA fighter, weekend warrior or professional athlete you will benefit greatly from CRE-O2.*

Stats
Height : 6'1"
Weight : 200 lbs
Body type : Mesomorph

Training Experience​

I've played baseball my whole life, and everything I do revolves around it. My primary position is pitcher, secondary is third. I started training and seriously getting into fitness during 8th grade. During that time I would have characterized myself as an endurance athlete due to the fact I ran about 40 miles a week and lifted 3 days a week. I ran varsity cross country my freshman and sophomore year and had great success but decided to drop it due to the fact I wanted to focus on baseball year round. Once I discontinued cross country, I was lifting 5 days week with a focus on muscular endurance, speed, agility and also keeping my cardiovascular endurance up. After my freshman year I was a measly 135 pounds but very defined and have to date gained a solid 65 pounds putting me at 200 pounds and at 10-13% body fat.

Training

M-W-F 6 am lifting. My lifting protocol is compliments of my strength coach. The days are subject to change according to games

Monday through Sunday- baseball practice

As of right now most of my lifts are 70-80 percent of my one rep max with reps ranging from 3-8, right now I’m in a maintenance stage to preserve what I gained in the off season (wouldn’t be so bad to gain more muscle though), although I wouldn’t be surprised if I lost a little fat due to increased cardio.
Note: reps and sets will be marked In my log this is just an outline.

Monday

Pre Work
Jump rope 5 min/ speed ladder
Core: draw in crunch, torso rotation, alternate superman
Post shoulder: 3 way series, Cuban press
Exercises
DB Snatch
Back Squat combo w/ tuck jumps
DB incline press combo w/ wide grip pull ups
DB reverse lunge
Hanging Pike Raise
Post work
heel touches x15
DB shrugs 2x15
Biceps 2x10
Band static stretch and foam roller

Wednesday

Pre Work
jump rope 5 minutes/speed ladder
core: flat foot sit-ups, reverse crunch, off bench oblique’s
post shoulder: elbows high I/E rotation, Incline T's
Exercises
DB push Jerk
Conventional Dead Lift combo w/ squat jumps
DB shoulder Press combo w/ inverted rows
DB later lunge step up
Core: MB lateral throw
Post Work
leg swings
heel touches
Triceps 2x10
Band static stretch and foam roller

Friday

Pre work
jump rope/speed ladder
Core: straight leg sit ups, hip extension, superman’s
Post shoulder: full/empty can, later figure 8's
Exercises
Hang clean/shrug and pull combo
front squat combo w/ single leg rack squats
DB bench Press combo w/ reverse grip pull ups
DB lunge
Core: Hanging Leg raise
Post Work
Scorpions/rev scorpions
heel touches
overhead shrugs
band static stretch and foam roller

Cardio Schedule

Everyday for baseball, as a pitcher we do a good amount of conditioning
we have a 5 day plan and it goes somewhat along the lines of this..
long toss 10-15 minutes
15-20 minute run
12 60 yard sprints
100-200 sit ups
100-200 pickups
25-50 alt superman’s
Then pitching drills to help with mechanics
Bull pen’s are every Tuesday and Friday

I also play racquet ball every once in a while to keep loose and the blood flowing on off days
I incorporate HIIT style cardio on my off days as well.

Supplements

CRE-02
CORDYGEN 5
FOOD!
Scivation whey
NOW Fish oil
NOW Adam multi
P-Slin
Prime
Incarnate
Shock Therapy

*I’ve been supplementing with this stack for awhile, so I will be able to correctly assess the effects of CRE-02 and Cordygen 5

Diet

Being in college I try the best I can to get the best food to fuel my body.

breakfast: 4 eggs over hard, 4 pieces of toast, 16 oz milk, cup of oatmeal
snack: apple, handful of almonds
Lunch: Shake: 16 oz milk, 2 cups oatmeal, p-slin, protein powder,
1 tblspoon EVOO
Snack: whole wheat bagel, natty pb, 16 oz milk
Dinner: Turkey Sandwich on wheat bread, cottage cheese, fruit, pasta
snack: protein shake with 16 oz milk
snack: 1/2 cup to 1 cup of cottage cheese

Breakdown
Calories: 3438
Protein: 239 grams (28%)
Carbs: 377 grams (43%
Fat: 115 (29%)

Current Daily Water Intake :

200+ ounces

Goals For This Stack
-hit 90 mph
-reduce bodyfat, but maintain current weight of 200 pounds
-increase squat, front squat, conventional deadlift and deadlift (all lifts for that matter)
-have an undefeated pitching record (may be wishful thinking, but it's worth a shot!)

Evaluation/Thoughts

I’ll be evaluating specifically strength and endurance, but I will also note my performance in my bull pens / games, velocity (my senior year I was floating around 87-88 mph so I’m hoping by the time were in season I’ll be at 90+ mph), accuracy and overall reflection of the day. I also lift on a regular basis during season, generally 3 days per week which I will also include (this is subject to change depending on traveling, outing days, and appropriate rest).

This will be my first log; I will do my best to be as detailed as possible. If anybody has any suggestions or constructive criticism, I’m all ears. Really excited to get started and see what these products are all about, I have not seen many MST logs so I’m sure all of you following are just as curious as myself!

I'll be keeping a pre log until cordygen5 and cre-02 arrive

Attachments

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on the log bro, i'll be checking in on this one

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Here for the long haul pal! Your products are either shipped or going to post Monday so you'll have them very shortly. Give Er Hell!

As a former High School baseball player, i'm excited to follow along and see the variations in your workouts from what mine were then.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on the log bro, i'll be checking in on this one
Thanks for following along guys!

Here for the long haul pal! Your products are either shipped or going to post Monday so you'll have them very shortly. Give Er Hell!

As a former High School baseball player, i'm excited to follow along and see the variations in your workouts from what mine were then.
Baseball is definetly a different beast when it comes to how you approach your workout, especially pitching. In the past I generally kept reps between 10-50+ (with the exception of legs) with alot of supplemental exercises. Now, I'm incorporating some heavy compound movements with lower reps, already notice a huge difference and gained a good amount of lean muscle mass in 5-6 months. I'll Without a Doubt GIVE IT HELL!

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Pre-Log 2/23/09

still no cordygen5/cre-02, im going to keep a pre log until then
The Workout

Pre Work
Speed ladder x3
dynamic stick warm up
3-way shoulder 10x10e
cuban press 10x12
Exercises
DB Snatch 40x3e, 45x3e, 50x3e
Back Squat 225x5, 250x3, 275x4
combo with
tuck jumps 3x7
DB Alternate Incline Press 45x5, 50x5, 50x5
combo with
Wide Grip Pull-Ups 3x8
DB Reverse Lunge to Cross Over Step-Up 3x4@30
combo
Back Extensions with 25lb plate 3x10
Core
Hanging Pike Raise 2x15
Post work
Hurdles w/ lunge walk 2x
TKE's x10
Bob's 3-way x20e
Rope Y's x10
Biceps 2x10@20
Stretch

Practice
light 10-15 minutes of throwing
10 minute run
Pitching mechanics and drills
100 sit ups
25 supermans
12 60 yard sprints

Diet and Supps

-pre work-out: 3 prime, 3 incarnate, 1/2 serving shock therapy
-Breakfast: 4 eggs over hard, 4 pieces toast, cup of oatmeal handful of black berries+animal omega, multi
-Shake: 2 cups oatmeal, 16 oz milk, p-slin, creatine mono, scivation whey+3 prime
-Snack: 100% wheat bagel, natty pb, 12 oz milk
pre practice: 3 prime, 3 incarnate, 1/2 serving shock therapy
-Dinner: Turkey Sandwich, Cottage Cheese, Lasagna
-Snack:12oz milk, protein powder
-Snack: Cottage Cheese

Thoughts
Got up bright and early to lift and out reps and sets recently got switched up. Last week my elbow was a little tender, it was probably due to alot of throwing from pitching+3rd base. I'm going to focus more on pitching and I had two days rest and my arm is getting towards in season shape, so my arm felt great today. My strength was pretty average, were starting to bump the weight up on compound lifts. Endurance was hard to assess, but I plowed through my workout and from what I could tell from the 10 minutes I was running I felt pretty good. I was happy with my performance, did very well in spotting drills and my arm feels great. Overall, a good day. I have a live bull pen tomorrow, 70-75 pitches, getting pumped and excited to get on the bump.

If you guys have any other suggestions on what else to note, I would be happy to include them.

Strength: 8/10
Endurance: 8/10
Performance:9/10
Overall feeling of the day: 9/10

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
very interesting workouts. How long does a workout last for you? Looks like something I'd be interested in trying if I knew what all of the exercise names meant :biglaugh:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
what do you use for your cubans? Im guessing a resistance band?

Also I was wondering what exercises for the agility ladder and hurdles you do? I teach about 10 different variations of each to my clients....just wondering what you're working with for a personal visual.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
very interesting workouts. How long does a workout last for you? Looks like something I'd be interested in trying if I knew what all of the exercise names meant :biglaugh:
Workout usually lasts an hour, but it's a tough hour, Im sweating like crazy by the time we get to the first set. Which names arent you familiar with? I can give you the run down so you and everybody else can get an idea of what it is. I cant take the credit though for the workouts, there compliments of my strength coach. These workouts really put some LBM on over the course of the preseason and my strength definetly has increased.

what do you use for your cubans? Im guessing a resistance band?

Also I was wondering what exercises for the agility ladder and hurdles you do? I teach about 10 different variations of each to my clients....just wondering what you're working with for a personal visual.
For cuban presses we use 10lb dumbells/plates and sometimes bands. As far as speed ladder we actually do 6-8 sets but only 3-4 different types. Run/2 feet in, sideways/2 feet in, 2 in 2 out (start at one side and move to the other side), and 1 foot in 1 foot out (start facing the ladder, then turn at 90 degrees then you'll have each foot in one of the spaces then bring the back foot out and repeat. Sorry I dont know the exact name but hopefully you can get an idea of what im talking about. For hurdles we do high knees foward, sideways, and hops. I would be very interested in incorporating some of the agility stuff you have, I'm always looking to add unique exercises into my workout.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
2/24/09 pre-log

Practice
Dynamic warm-up
10-15 minutes long toss
Live Bull Pen: 3 innings at 25 pitches per inning
15 minute run
100 sit ups
50 pick ups

Diet and Supps

-Breakfast: 4 eggs over hard, 4 pieces toast, cup of oatmeal handful of black berries+animal omega, multi,3 prime
-Shake: 2 cups oatmeal, 16 oz milk, p-slin, creatine mono, scivation whey+3 prime
-Snack: 100% wheat bagel, natty pb, 12 oz milk+
-Dinner: Turkey Sandwich, Cottage Cheese, chili

Thoughts
Threw a live bull pen today and definetly made a step forward. hitting 84, 85mph and my change up and breaking balls are comming along nicely. My first set of 25 pitches I struggled a little bit. But then I finally settled down and loosened out and pitched very well my 2nd and third set. Hitting the inside corners, keeping the off speed low, and fairly accurate. Everything seems to be coming along. As far as strength goes, my velocity was up from last week, so im slowly increasing velocity. Endurance was good due to the fact i went 75 pitches without letting up on velocity. Performance was good but not to my full potential yet, making good strides though. Overall, had a good outing today, got 4-5 strike outs, my arm felt good, my velocity was up, finally getting a hold of all my off speed, and accuracy was good, but still have some work to do.

Strength: 9/10
Endurance: 9/10
Performance:8/10
Overall feeling of the day: 8/10

I'm going to destroy the weights tomorrow at 6am, then i have baseball at 4. Baseball is going to be more of a conditioning day to kick out all the lactic acid, reduce soreness, and work on mechanics.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Pre-log 2/25/09

The Workout

Pre Work
Body weight circuit
dynamic stick warm up
flat foot situps x20
reverse crunch x20
incline T's x 12
elbows high I/E rotation x12
Exercises
DB Push Jerk 3x3@50
conventional deadlift 215x5, 250x3, 275x4
combo with
Box jumps 3x4
DB Shoulder Press 35x5, 40x5, 40x5
combo with
Inverted Rows 3x10
DB Split Squat 3x4@30
combo
Body weight leg curls 3x6
Core
Hanging Pike Raise 2x15
Post work
Leg Swings
Heel Touches x15ea
Bob's Reverse 3-way x20e
Rope T's x10
Triceps 2x10@20
Dynamic Stretch

Practice
light 10-15 minutes of throwing
Pitching mechanics and drills
20 minute run
15 60 yard sprints
200 sit ups
100 pick ups
50 supermans

Diet and Supps

-Breakfast: 4 eggs over hard, 4 pieces toast, cup of oatmeal handful of black berries+animal omega, multi
-Snack: 100% wheat bagel, natty pb, 12 oz milk
-Dinner: Turkey Sandwich, Cottage Cheese, rice

Thoughts
Did some work on the weights this morning. Deadlifts slowly have become one of my favorite lifts (squat is my favorite). Practice was pretty basic, more of a conditioning day to get the blood flowing and everything loose. We also worked on some situational fielding work outside on our turf football field which was nice for a change. I flew through the pitcher workout today, I felt very "bouncy" and energized during the run, situps, pickups and supermans. So endurance was pretty good despite the early morning leg focused workout. My arm felt good today even though I through 75+ pitches for the first time in a long time. Threw about 60 yards on a line today without much of a problem. Stength is average, most weights felt easy, it's hard to gauge since were in our preseason maintainence phase, but over the next couple weeks the weights will be going slowly but surely increasing (especially compound lifts). Performance is hard to comment on since today was a basic workout, situational day.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, as soon as I get it. Maybe ill throw my thread up tomorrow

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving your workouts. Definately going to implement some of the exercises into my workouts.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving your workouts. Definately going to implement some of the exercises into my workouts.
Thanks, if you have any questions about anything im more than happy to give further explanation!

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Practice
Dynamic warm-up
10-15 minutes long toss
pitching drills and mechanics
15 minute run
10 60yrd sprints
200 sit ups
100 pick ups
50 alternate supermans

Diet and Supps

-Breakfast: 4 eggs over hard, 4 pieces toast, cup of oatmeal handful of black berries+animal omega, multi, 3 prime
Snack: Avacado w/ whole wheat crackers
-Snack: 100% wheat bagel, natty pb
-Dinner: Turkey Sandwich, Cottage Cheese

Thoughts
I didnt have any class today due to my one class being canceled, so I just hung out and relaxed until practice. For practice today, we had the basic practice/conditioning day. Threw some long toss to loosen the arm and easily threw across our field house which is 3+ basketball courts. We worked on 1st and 3rd situations, and "live" scenarios. Plowed through the pitcher workout again, and ran the 15 minute run pretty briskly. So endurance was good, and strength is hard to comment on. I performed well in the "live" scenarios, so i got all the signs and terms down. Overall, a pretty good day, getting pretty antsy to play some games and travel.

Strength: 8/10
Performance:8/10

Looking forward to tomorrows workout, we got front squat, power cleans, and SLDL's for compound lifts. I also have a 30-40 pitch bull pen to work on count situations, mechanics and all that good stuff

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, how's the Prime treating ya?

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, how's the Prime treating ya?
I didnt notice anything to dramatic, or anything that is out of normal natural progression. I've tried the 5on/2off 6 caps and now currently on 7on 9 caps a day. I got 2 bottles from christmas money and 2 more from the nutraplanet sale. At the time I had some extra money, so I decided to pick some up. Still have one bottle to go, but I think I bought into the hype a little bit and wont be picking up any more prime.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I didnt notice anything to dramatic, or anything that is out of normal natural progression. I've tried the 5on/2off 6 caps and now currently on 7on 9 caps a day. I got 2 bottles from christmas money and 2 more from the nutraplanet sale. At the time I had some extra money, so I decided to pick some up. Still have one bottle to go, but I think I bought into the hype a little bit and wont be picking up any more prime.
Nice feedback, was thinking of purchasing some down the road.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Nice feedback, was thinking of purchasing some down the road.
from what i've looked at, it seems it's a hit or miss product. The general concensus is you need atleast 2 bottles if not more til it starts "kicking in" and it seems a majority of people need to bump the dosage. So basically you'll have to play the odds and try it to see if it works for you.

on another note, are you lifting/playing basketball today with the cre-02/cordygen5?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
on another note, are you lifting/playing basketball today with the cre-02/cordygen5?
Yep, the directions say to take 2 hours before exercise, and the guys get together to shoot hoops around 12. It's 10am est here in NC, so I'm fixing to pop my CRE-02/Cordygen5 cherry. I'll let you know how it goes this afternoon.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
hey sum I'm feeling the same way about Prime. I have been taking 6 per day for the last 3 weeks and I havent noticed anything and I still have a few bottles to go. I think I'll have to bump up my dosage

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
IT HAS ARRIVED!

Just in time for my bull pen today! I'll be dosing 3 CRE-02, 3 Cordygen5 and the Ragnarok sample before practice today. I have a feeling today is going to be a tough conditioning day... I'll have updates later tonight on my morning lift and practice, and the log OFFICIALLY STARTS TONIGHT!:djparty:

Attachments

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see the package has arrived....let's get this thing goin :)

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
2/27/09 Day 1

The Workout

Pre Work
Hurdles x4
dynamic stick warm up
striaght leg sit up x20
Hip extensions x20
Supermans x 12
Full/empty can x12
Lateral figure 8's x10
Exercises
Hang Clean Shrug and Pull Combo 145x2e, 165x2e, 175x2e
Front Squat 175x6, 185x6, 185x6
combo with
Single Leg Rack Squats 3x5
DB Bench Press 50x5, 55x5, 55x5
combo with
Reverse Grip Pull-ups 3x8
RDL 175x5, 200x5, 200x5
Core
Standing Band Twists 2x15
Post work
Leg Swings
TKE's x10e
Heel Touches x15ea
Bob's bent knee 3-way x20e
Rope M's x10
Dynamic Stretch

Practice
10-15 minutes of long toss
25 pitch bull pen
12 minute run
12 60 yard Power Skips
50 sit ups
50 parntner sit ups
50 pick ups
"live situations"

Diet and Supps

-Shake: Real gains 3.75 scoops+3 prime
pre practice: Ragnarok, 3 CRE-02, 3 Cordygen5 3 prime, 3 incarnate
-Dinner: Red Robin Burger w/ a fried egg and bacon(Cheat), wheat bun, no fries

Thoughts

Weight's this morning went great, like I said the weights are relatively lighter, but the workout is still a challenge, but I did some work on the weights. Front Squats ATG felt great, RDL's felt good on the hammies. Overall everything just felt good.

I dosed 3 CRE-02 and 3 Cordygen5 about 90 pre-practice, I would have dosed a full 2 hours before, but I was starving after class so I pounded a bagel with pb really quick. At practice once we started throwing long toss, I knew it was going to be a good day. I felt like I could put just a tad more into my throws, this could be natural progression, nonethaless it felt good, so I was excited to get the bull pen started. We did "situation" pitches, for example "0-0 fast ball" or "1-0 curveball" and I nailed every spot on the money. I felt I had a little extra umph on the ball without straining my arm. The only thing I really need to work on is putting more snap on my curve, but that will come in time.

Strength was great today, velocity is up, and feeling great with the weights. Endurance was slightly elevated during the 12 minute run, but it seemed more of a warm up. After I was done with the run I destroyed the rest of the pitcher workout, endurance definetly kicked in, didnt take any rest between anything, and just went straight through. Very pleased with my performance, my command on all of my pitches are comming along quite nicely.

So overall, a great day. I have the weekend off, but i'll find my way to the gym tomorrow to do some HIIT of some sort and put my endurance to the test. Then we got 545am practice on monday.

Also tried Ragnarok today, Warrior Watermelon, and I have to say it wasnt the most pleasent tasting (sort of reminded me of cough medicine), BUT it did give me a kick in the ass today, really like the ingrediant profile, I'll keep it in mind for future refrence.

Performance:10/10

*I will always dose CRE-02/Cordygen5 before weights, UNLESS I am pitching "live," bull pen or game. I will dose on off days.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear that you killed at practice sum: how is the shock therapy? I won me a tub Torrent earlier today and was just curious about it as I have never tried any Animal product besided uni-liver tabs. Also I can't wait to try my Ragnarok warrior watermelon, I think I'll use it up on Monday. Did it give you a jittery type rush or just nice smooth boost?

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear that you killed at practice sum: how is the shock therapy? I won me a tub Torrent earlier today and was just curious about it as I have never tried any Animal product besided uni-liver tabs. Also I can't wait to try my Ragnarok warrior watermelon, I think I'll use it up on Monday. Did it give you a jittery type rush or just nice smooth boost?
I love shock therapy, i've been supplementing with it for awhile and dont plan on changing any time soon. It taste great, 30 bucks for 50 servings, and it's very effective, you cant beat it. Dont tell anyone but I won real gains and omega... didnt know there was a limit or restriction..i've heard good things about torrent, you should get your package in like a day or two, tell me how ya like it. But as far as Ragnarok goes, it always seems to come to mind and come up in conversation when talking about pre-workout supps so they have to be doing something right! i definetly noticed smooth, clean energy. Although it wasnt the best tasting, it got the job done (I'm more in favor of it's effects as opposed to how it tastes).

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
You will absolutely love torrent. Trust.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
The Workout

Pre Work
Hurdles x4
dynamic stick warm up
striaght leg sit up x20
Hip extensions x20
Supermans x 12
Full/empty can x12
Lateral figure 8's x10
Exercises
Hang Clean Shrug and Pull Combo 145x2e, 165x2e, 175x2e
Front Squat 175x6, 185x6, 185x6
combo with
Single Leg Rack Squats 3x5
DB Bench Press 50x5, 55x5, 55x5
combo with
Reverse Grip Pull-ups 3x8
RDL 175x5, 200x5, 200x5
Core
Standing Band Twists 2x15
Post work
Leg Swings
TKE's x10e
Heel Touches x15ea
Bob's bent knee 3-way x20e
Rope M's x10
Dynamic Stretch

Practice
25 pitch bull pen
12 minute run
12 60 yard Power Skips
50 sit ups
50 parntner sit ups
50 pick ups
"live situations"

Diet and Supps

-Shake: Real gains 3.75 scoops+3 prime
pre practice: Ragnarok, 3 CRE-02, 3 Cordygen5 3 prime, 3 incarnate
-Dinner: Red Robin Burger w/ a fried egg and bacon(Cheat), wheat bun, no fries

Thoughts

Weight's this morning went great, like I said the weights are relatively lighter, but the workout is still a challenge, but I did some work on the weights. Front Squats ATG felt great, RDL's felt good on the hammies. Overall everything just felt good.

I dosed 3 CRE-02 and 3 Cordygen5 about 90 pre-practice, I would have dosed a full 2 hours before, but I was starving after class so I pounded a bagel with pb really quick. At practice once we started throwing long toss, I knew it was going to be a good day. I felt like I could put just a tad more into my throws, this could be natural progression, nonethaless it felt good, so I was excited to get the bull pen started. We did "situation" pitches, for example "0-0 fast ball" or "1-0 curveball" and I nailed every spot on the money. I felt I had a little extra umph on the ball without straining my arm. The only thing I really need to work on is putting more snap on my curve, but that will come in time.

Strength was great today, velocity is up, and feeling great with the weights. Endurance was slightly elevated during the 12 minute run, but it seemed more of a warm up. After I was done with the run I destroyed the rest of the pitcher workout, endurance definetly kicked in, didnt take any rest between anything, and just went straight through. Very pleased with my performance, my command on all of my pitches are comming along quite nicely.

So overall, a great day. I have the weekend off, but i'll find my way to the gym tomorrow to do some HIIT of some sort and put my endurance to the test. Then we got 545am practice on monday.

Also tried Ragnarok today, Warrior Watermelon, and I have to say it wasnt the most pleasent tasting (sort of reminded me of cough medicine), BUT it did give me a kick in the ass today, really like the ingrediant profile, I'll keep it in mind for future refrence.

Performance:10/10

*I will always dose CRE-02/Cordygen5 before weights, UNLESS I am pitching "live," bull pen or game. I will dose on off days.
Goodness.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I love shock therapy, i've been supplementing with it for awhile and dont plan on changing any time soon. It taste great, 30 bucks for 50 servings, and it's very effective, you cant beat it. Dont tell anyone but I won real gains and omega... didnt know there was a limit or restriction..i've heard good things about torrent, you should get your package in like a day or two, tell me how ya like it. But as far as Ragnarok goes, it always seems to come to mind and come up in conversation when talking about pre-workout supps so they have to be doing something right! i definetly noticed smooth, clean energy. Although it wasnt the best tasting, it got the job done (I'm more in favor of it's effects as opposed to how it tastes).
You will absolutely love torrent. Trust.
Appreciate the advice guys, I'll be watching for the Torrent- I'll look into getting some Ragnarok, I like how it is offered in a stim free version too

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
2/28/09 Day 2

The Workout

5 minutes (speed 6)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 5)
30 seconds (speed 6, incline 0) (your rest minute)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 6)
30 seconds(speed 6, incline 0)
1 minute (speed 6, incline 7)

up until you reach incline 12 (for incline 12, set speed to 8)

once you reach incline 12
30 seconds (speed 6, incline 0)
1 minute (speed 7, incline 0)
1 minute (speed 8, incline 0)
1 minute (speed 9, incline 0)

until speed 11

Diet and Supps

-Breakfast: Cheese Omlette, 2 pieces toast, fruit+animal omega, multi, 3 prime
2 hour pre workout: 6 inch turkey sub on wheat bread+CRE-02, Cordygen5
45 min pre-workout: 3 prime, 3 incarnate, 1/2 serving shock therapy
Shake Real gains+16 oz milk+ 3 prime
-Snack:Panera bread sandwich

Thoughts
Did some HIIT style cardio and I went through it in a breeze. Felt easier than usual, and plowed through the incline sets. Immediately after I busted out some push-ups, and rotator cuff exercises. While I was running I felt as if i had a "second wind" after a couple of the incline sets, so that was a pleasent suprise. I definetly had increased recovery between "sets." Very satisfied with todays quick/intense workout

Endurance: 10/10
Mood:10/10 (im a pretty happy guy)
Overall feeling of the day: 10/10

I'll update a little more extensively later tonight!

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
2/29/09 Day 3

Rest Day

Just relaxin and studying up for some tests. I have 545am practice tomorrow morning, then I'll get my lift in after class.

Diet and Supps

Breakfast: Omlette w/ cheese, 2 pieces toast, 16 oz skim milk, fruit+omega,multi,3prime,3incarnate
Snack: Turkey Sandwich, avacado+3 CRE-02, 3 Cordygen5, 3 prime
Shake: Protein Shake w/ 16oz milk
Dinner: Turkey sandwich on, cottage cheese, fruit+3 prime, 3 incarnate
Snack: Apple, peanut butter
Snack: Cottage Cheese

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I'm hitting the books today as well. I'm on a quick break right now before I get back to it.

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
I'm hitting the books today as well. I'm on a quick break right now before I get back to it.
I always find myself on here during homework, I usually have to turn off my wireless internet if I want to get anything done haha.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I gave myself until 130 so I have 7 more minutes of browsing then back at it

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
You guys better be hitting the books, somebody has gotta make some money around here

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
haha aint that the truth, i've been on way too long, i gotta get off to get some work done!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Sumbum, this is your consience talking to you, turn your computer off and start studying :thumbsup:

Good luck on your tests

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
3/2/09 Day 4

For some reason I thought there were 29 days in Feb! Cant edit the title, it should be march 1st in post 39... haha

Practice
10 minute run
12 60 yrd build ups
100 sit ups
25 alt supermans

The Workout

Pre Work
Speed ladder x3
dynamic stick warm up
Draw in crunch x15
Torso Rotations x8
alt Supermans x 8
3-way shoulder x10e
cuban press x12
Exercises
DB snatch 45x2e, 50x2e, 50x2e
Back Squat 225x5, 260x3, 285x3
combo with
Tuck Jumps 3x8
DB InclineBench Press 45x4, 55x4, 55x4
combo with
Wide Grip Pull-ups 3x10
DB reverse lunge to cross over step 3x3@30
combo
Weighted Back extensions 3x12@25
Core
Hanging Pike Raises 2x15
Post work
Leg Swings
TKE's x10e
Heel Touches x15ea
Bob's 3-way x20e
Rope Y's x10
Bicep Curls 2x10@30
Dynamic Stretch

Diet and Supps

-pre practice: 3 prime, 3 incarnate, 1/2 serving shock therapy
-Shake: Real gains 3 scoops
2 hours pre workout: 3 CRE-02, 3 Cordygen5
45 min pre workout: 3 prime, 3 incarnate, 1/2 Shock therapy
Post workout: 16oz milk, protein powder, p-slin, 1.5 cups oatmeal+3 prime
-Dinner: Turkey Sandwich, Cottage Cheese

Thoughts

545 am practice today, good thing I'm a morning guy. We just did conditioning nothing too strenuous due to the fact we have a "live" bull pen tomorrow. But during the ten minute run I lapped the guys once or twice which was satisfying.

Weights went great today, I was rocking out to the new Disturbed and new Slipknot CD and just f'd sh!t up. My joints feel alot better and I feel more durable/flexible for some reason, I've always been pretty flexible but this was a little different. Dont know if this has anything to do with Cordygen5 or CRE-02 but it felt great. During my squats and most of my lifts actually, I felt as if I could gasp for more air than usual, which helped me grunt out some reps.

Strength was great today, everything felt very good and smooth. Had a great mind muscle connection and busted through my workout in about an hour. Were building up all of our weights for the next two weeks, then we will get a new program.

Endurance was solid, felt great this morning running and plowed through my workout today without much rest between sets which is a plus.

Performance, not much to note just conditioning today at practice

Today was an alright day, couple things got me really pissed, but Im going to take It out on my "live" bull pen tomorow and mow everyone down.

Performance:N/A
Mood: 7/10

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout today sum, sorry you got pissed today, that sucks. Atleast you're getting bigger, faster, stronger, and you get to throw tomorrow. Look at the bright side and turn that frown upside down

sumbum801

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout today sum, sorry you got pissed today, that sucks. Atleast you're getting bigger, faster, stronger, and you get to throw tomorrow. Look at the bright side and turn that frown upside down
Haha thanks man, it will all turn around tomorrow. I took my samples of ZMK and Somidren last night and it knocked me out! After I took the somidren I started feeling heavy, it was sorta erie at first but i got used to it and it felt great. I was wide awake and refreshed at 5 in the mornin'. Your gonna love it.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks man, it will all turn around tomorrow. I took my samples of ZMK and Somidren last night and it knocked me out! After I took the somidren I started feeling heavy, it was sorta erie at first but i got used to it and it felt great. I was wide awake and refreshed at 5 in the mornin'. Your gonna love it.
I hope so, i'm about to get my last meal in a little bit so I can utilize the ZMK and Somnidren. What time do you usually get to bed sum?