Bassgod calls T-911!! (Unsponsored)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Just got my package of Lg's T-911 in the mail! :woohoo: I'll be logging this for 4 weeks or until the bottle is empty. I wish it could be a sponsored log, but oh well. If anyone isn't familiar with LG's T-911 here's more info:

Testosterone Support Complex: 150mg

Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
Cyclodextrin
Ellagic Acid (proprietary highly standardized extract)
Resveratrol (proprietary highly standardized extract)
Yohimbine
Luteolin

I will be utilizing DC Training and my diet is the see-food diet, lol. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. Hey, it's been working great so far. My goal is to gain a few pounds of lbm, more strength, and to increase my overall mood/libido as i'm in my last week of PCT. The fun begins tomorrow, but unfortunately it is an off day.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're going to love this stuff. Have fun. :thumbsup:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
You're going to love this stuff. Have fun. :thumbsup:
I really hope so bro. The sublingual delivery system really interests me and the ingredient profile looks promising. This should be good...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was skeptical at first, but I loved the stuff! I'm a definite believer in it. I haven't heard a single bad review. My favorite natty test booster by far. I'm using Anadraulic State and MMv2 right now. I considered throwing in T-911, but I think I'll just save it for PCT.

I've got a log review of T-911 on here, too. Strength/LBM/Dryness all increased on T-911.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Like Irish said, this stuff is damn good. You will certainly enjoy this!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Like Irish said, this stuff is damn good. You will certainly enjoy this!
Well I am actually hoping to get chosen to log the new M1D Black. If that happens, then my log will be postponed until PCT. I would REALLY like to use T-911 for my PCT of M1D Black(hint hint) ;)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I took my first 2 doses today(1 in the AM and 1 in the afternoon) and it was probably placebo, but I felt AWESOME about 30 minutes after taking the AM dose. I didn't really notice anything after the 2nd dose though. It's also day 1, so i'm not expecting to "feel" anything for a week or so. I'd also like to comment on the taste of the tablets. They are kind of minty/flavored like something else, lol. The flavor is VERY familiar, but I can't quite make out what exactly it is. It isn't bad though. They take a long time to dissolve though, that is 1 drawback. After they have dissolved, I get a numbness sort of feeling similar to a white, powdery substance I will not mention, lol. That was an interesting surprise. Anyone know if I can do anything to get them to dissolve faster?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well I am actually hoping to get chosen to log the new M1D Black. If that happens, then my log will be postponed until PCT. I would REALLY like to use T-911 for my PCT of M1D Black(hint hint) ;)
ah yes very good. I will select the 5 winner (another rep will choice the other 5) shortly.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved it myself. Good luck, BG. :)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
ah yes very good. I will select the 5 winner (another rep will choice the other 5) shortly.
Sweeeeeeeet. If I DO end up getting chosen, my log will be much more detailed than this, just so you know. This one is just to see how well T-911 works and let others know what to expect. I'll be anxiously awaiting the choices...:fingersx:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-911 was great stuff!! Funny, I felt something with my very first dose also. You will get used to the dissolving time. For me it just became more enjoyable...like a sweet tart.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweeeeeeeet. If I DO end up getting chosen, my log will be much more detailed than this, just so you know. This one is just to see how well T-911 works and let others know what to expect. I'll be anxiously awaiting the choices...:fingersx:
Well Maybe I wont be following your log, lol I picked me up T-911 about few weeks ago for 16$ been wanting to use it/right time:)

EDIT: Maybe I'll be follow a new one:)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
T-911 was great stuff!! Funny, I felt something with my very first dose also. You will get used to the dissolving time. For me it just became more enjoyable...like a sweet tart.
Haha, that's a good way to think of it. An anabolic sweet tart lol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to be waiting a week...you will feel this stuff in a few days!...And that feeling you got after you first dose is normal for most doses. I usually had a euphoric feeling for about 20-30mins after taking it. I was in a real good mood during that time.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
No need to be waiting a week...you will feel this stuff in a few days!...And that feeling you got after you first dose is normal for most doses. I usually had a euphoric feeling for about 20-30mins after taking it. I was in a real good mood during that time.
Awesome, i'm really looking forward to that!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This makes me want to run T911 all over again!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
going to follow! I have a bottle of T911 sitting here for use down the road in a few months, but I have something else planned first.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Took my morning dose about an hour ago. I did feel really good again mood-wise, but it wasn't as prominent as yesterday. It also seemed like the tab dissolved faster this time, but it could've just been all in my head, I dunno. Today is bi's, forearms, quads, hams, and calves! I'll take another tab 30 minutes pre-workout and update later today.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
It's only day 2, but my appetite is increasing quite nicely. I can tell this is going to be a good time! Just finished 8oz grilled chicken breast marinaded in italian dressing, a heaping side of garlic mashed potatoes w/ white gravy, some sticks of celery w/ peanut butter, an as a treat, some cinnamon apple sauce. YUUMMMM!!! That's not a lot of food or anything, and I normally eat like that, but I just had a homemade gainer shake with 1,000cals in it and 80g protein about an hour ago. I was literally starving, so I decided to make the chicken and other stuff. Can't wait to see how this stuff will help in the gym later!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Ok, seriously WTF? I am ravenous again. I am now CERTAIN that I will be able to add a few pounds of quality mass on to my frame with T-911. If this appetite stimulatory effect continues to increase, I will literally need a part-time job just for more groceries. I hope that all of these good effects continue to increase or at least stay constant until the end of the bottle. My appetite is currently equal to what it was on 500mg TE/week, NO JOKE.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most users seem to report the increased appetite, but mine decreased.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testosterone Support Complex: 150mg

Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
Cyclodextrin
Ellagic Acid (proprietary highly standardized extract)
Resveratrol (proprietary highly standardized extract)
Yohimbine
Luteolin
Could someone tell me what these three ingredients are specifically for?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did yours increase initially? Or did it just begin to decrease right from the start?
Normal until I started taking 3 tabs/day, then it went way down, but only post-workout I found it to be a problem.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, youll love this stuff

Irish Cannon-mine decreased too, from the Y most likely.

anyway,
-the cyclodextrin is used in all sublingual products for absorption
-Ellagic acid is a natty serm and extracted from raspberrys
-Heres a whole myriad of luteolin benefits:
http://www.luteolin.com/health_benefits.html

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Normal until I started taking 3 tabs/day, then it went way down, but only post-workout I found it to be a problem.
Rodholia Rosea(sp?) does the same thing to me. I hope that doesn't happen tonight. The WORST thing is not being able to eat after a workout.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodholia Rosea(sp?) does the same thing to me. I hope that doesn't happen tonight. The WORST thing is not being able to eat after a workout.
Dude, you ain't kidding...Soooo annoying! I pace around the kitchen and living room just trying to make some room in my stomach and keep from getting nauseous. I HATE that.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had that problem once while on rpm when i was only about 180 or 190

these days i never use any stims and never have any problems eating at any time, lol, but rhodiola has never blunted my appetite, imo its one of the better supps out there for strength and recovery as it plays some role in the synthesis of creatine (dont remember exactly off the top of my head)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
i had that problem once while on rpm when i was only about 180 or 190

these days i never use any stims and never have any problems eating at any time, lol, but rhodiola has never blunted my appetite, imo its one of the better supps out there for strength and recovery as it plays some role in the synthesis of creatine (dont remember exactly off the top of my head)
Hmmm, yea i've heard that as well, but totally forgot about it. Thanks bro. It may not have been the rhodiola in the product, but i;ve taken every other ingredient in it, so I figured that was the only thing it could've been. The product was Diesel's "Ready4War" btw. Stuff worked great, but my post-wo appetite was DEMOLISHED EVERY time!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, yea i've heard that as well, but totally forgot about it. Thanks bro. It may not have been the rhodiola in the product, but i;ve taken every other ingredient in it, so I figured that was the only thing it could've been. The product was Diesel's "Ready4War" btw. Stuff worked great, but my post-wo appetite was DEMOLISHED EVERY time!
I got SO SICK on the R4W capsules. Ugh!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2(yesterday): Bi,Fr,Qd,Hm,Cv

I took 2 doses of T-911 yesterday. The last dose was about 4hrs pre-wo. I REALLY wanted to take another one, but I started to feel a bit nauseous(had a LOT of caffeinated soda yesterday) so I decided not to take another one pre-wo. I'm thinking the caffeine/yohimbine was the problem. I still had a good session regardless. Here's how it went...

Seated DB Curls - 55's - 24,10,10 = 44 (+5lbs AND 5 reps) Not sure how I managed to get 10 for the 3rd RP set. I should've only been able to get like 4 or 5. Oh well, i'm not complaining.

Reverse Cable Curls - 75 - 20,20 (+5lbs)

Leg Extensions - 225 - 12,7,5 = 24 (+25lbs AND 1 rep!) Last session I did 200 for 23 total, which was way too many. That's why I added so much weight this time, but it didn't work lol. Next time i'll do 230 :)

Widowmaker - 150 - 20 (+20lbs)

Seated Leg Curls - 150 - 8,4,2 = 14 (+10lbs but last time I did 140 for 17 total reps)

Seated Calve Raises - 170 - 40 fast, 10 with 4 sec negatives.

Machine Crunches - 110x25

Overall it was a great session! Damn i'm really starting to the like this numb feeling after the T-911 dissolves, lol. (just took one)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing. I can't wait to give T-911 a shot soon.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy to note that the ole' libido is creeping up a bit. I noticed it yesterday, but it's more apparent today. The fiance better be ready when she gets home from work, cuz as soon as she walks through the door...lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed bg

been wanting to try this stuff too sometime.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed bg

been wanting to try this stuff too sometime.
Do it. Now. There is no excuse.

I consider myself the unofficial T-911 pimp of AM. This stuff is ballin' fo real yo. Think of what you feel like on a hormone...then make yourself natural. That's T-911.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been good bro, been around as usual just prob not in the same places you have been around here, its a big board.

i should be getting some in the next month or so, with some andraulic state.... hopefully if plans go thru.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
T-911 is as good as any supp i have ever used. It is by far the best test/trib product that i have ever used, and the thermo effect from the yohimbe is a nice touch! you will love it. By week 2 its like crack, you'll crave it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^agree x2