Bassgod calls T-911!! (Unsponsored)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am waiting for NP to get this as I can't order it in Canada.. I want to stack this with Prime..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, you would love T-911. Talk about a supplement you feel working...from the first dose!!

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
This sucks! I emailed LG asking them if anyone shipped T-911 outside of the US and they directed me to GNC.com or Fitnessfirstusa.com both of which don't ship outside of the US either...gee thanks for the useless info. I guess I'll stick with Diesel.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sucks! I emailed LG asking them if anyone shipped T-911 outside of the US and they directed me to GNC.com or Fitnessfirstusa.com both of which don't ship outside of the US either...gee thanks for the useless info. I guess I'll stick with Diesel.
Calm down, bro! NP is getting it soon. :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear of your problems. March31st is when the e-tailers should start getting it. So there's 4 weeks to wait. Either that or if you know anyone in the US, get it sent there, then to yourself?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Flat DB Press - 95's - 8,5,2 = 15 (+1 rep)
Low Pulley Cable Crossovers (supersetted) - 60ea side - 8

Seated DB Mil Press - 70's - 6,4,1 = 11 (-5 reps WTF!?!?!)

Tri Pressdowns w/ Str8 Bar - 195 - 6,3,1 = 10 (+5lbs)

BW Pull Ups +35lbs w/ Belt - 6,3,2 = 11 (same as last time) ?

BB Rows - 215 - 10,10 (+3 reps)

I felt VERY weak after the db mil presses, so that pretty much fcked my whole workout up. -5 reps is ridiculous. In a little less than a week I need to start my cruise, so i'm just going to start early. I believe my CNS and body in general is trying to tell me it's burnt out and needs a break. I'll keep hitting the gym, but no RP sets. Just 2 straight sets per body part. I'll keep widowmakers though, I always do :) I'll cruise for about a week and just pound down as much food as possible and come back and tear shyt up. I was VERY disappointed with myself :(

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv - 1 WEEK CRUISE BEGINS

High Pulley Cable Curls - 90ea side - 6,6 (+15lbs but last time I did 10,5,4 with 75 on each side.)

Pinwheel Curls - 55's - 32,32 (+4 reps)

Leg Press - 817 - 10 (+20lbs!) WOOHOO!!

Widowmaker - 667 - 20 (+20lbs!) This was brutal by rep 9 lol, but you absolutely can NOT stop until you hit 20. If at 19 you think you're going to die, then you'd best be ready to die cuz you HAVE to get 20.

Calve Press - 667 - 60 fast, then 20 w/ 4sec negs (+20lbs!)

Cable Upright Rows - 180 - 14,14 (+2 reps)

I felt great this session, a little tired, but strong. I had a sample of the new Xenadrine RFA or whatever it is, so I took that 30min pre-wo. It's not that great btw. A full dose of 3 caps my first time taking it, didn't impress me at all. I got a little energy, but not much. I know it's a fat loss supp, but with 300mg caffeine and all the other ingredients in it, I should've got more from it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
foofac and the other guys that are international, you should ask around for someone in the states that would be kind enough to remail the t911 to you.

lutherblsstt

Is there anyone here who resides in the states that would be kind enough to remail the t911 to me in Japan?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
foofac and the other guys that are international, you should ask around for someone in the states that would be kind enough to remail the t911 to you.
I'm doing that for foo actually :)

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again bassgod272!!! Much appreciated.
With the money I spend on supps companies should be doing this for me anyway instead of emailing me links to sites that also don't ship outside of the US.

BTW bro your strength has improved tremendously over the past year. DC is working great for ya so pat yourself on the back...if your biceps don't get in the way that is. lol You'll soon be passing me especially if I keep going down while you're going up. I'm still not back to where I was last winter since I broke my god damn hand.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again bassgod272!!! Much appreciated.
With the money I spend on supps companies should be doing this for me anyway instead of emailing me links to sites that also don't ship outside of the US.

BTW bro your strength has improved tremendously over the past year. DC is working great for ya so pat yourself on the back...if your biceps don't get in the way that is. lol You'll soon be passing me especially if I keep going down while you're going up. I'm still not back to where I was last winter since I broke my god damn hand.
Thanks a lot bro. Yea, I was just thinking about how much strength i've gained in just this past year alone, using DC training. It's insane! Me pass you? HA! You're 5'7" at 230!!! You're a goddamn HOUSE! lol.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Flat DB Press - 95's - 8,5,2 = 15 (+1 rep)
Low Pulley Cable Crossovers (supersetted) - 60ea side - 8

Seated DB Mil Press - 70's - 6,4,1 = 11 (-5 reps WTF!?!?!)

Tri Pressdowns w/ Str8 Bar - 195 - 6,3,1 = 10 (+5lbs)

BW Pull Ups +35lbs w/ Belt - 6,3,2 = 11 (same as last time) ?

BB Rows - 215 - 10,10 (+3 reps)

I felt VERY weak after the db mil presses, so that pretty much fcked my whole workout up. -5 reps is ridiculous. In a little less than a week I need to start my cruise, so i'm just going to start early. I believe my CNS and body in general is trying to tell me it's burnt out and needs a break. I'll keep hitting the gym, but no RP sets. Just 2 straight sets per body part. I'll keep widowmakers though, I always do :) I'll cruise for about a week and just pound down as much food as possible and come back and tear shyt up. I was VERY disappointed with myself :(
How long do you go on your negatives?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
How long do you go on your negatives?
3 sec on all lifts except for deads and squats. With those, I just do them at a "regular" speed. Sometimes on my calve movements, i'll actually do more like 5 or 6 sec, that makes your calves BURN and it's a lot harder. But damn does it work! I just count "one 1,000...two 1,000...three 1,000"

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tim1985 again. :bandit:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
3 sec on all lifts except for deads and squats. With those, I just do them at a "regular" speed. Sometimes on my calve movements, i'll actually do more like 5 or 6 sec, that makes your calves BURN and it's a lot harder. But damn does it work! I just count "one 1,000...two 1,000...three 1,000"
Have you every the 6-8 second negative like it was originally set out? What made you modifiy it?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Have you every the 6-8 second negative like it was originally set out? What made you modifiy it?
Yea, that's what I was doing when I first started DC, but it's just too slow for me. I like to have a rhythm going during my sessions and with that long of negs, it just fcks it up. Don't get me wrong, it's def better for gaining strength than just 3-4sec like I do, but it's just not my thing I guess. Original DC also only does 1 set for calves and forearms, and I do 2 sets for each. 1 just seems pointless IMO. I'm also a lot weaker, less experienced, and weigh a lot less than Dante, so what do I know? lol. I just switch things up as I see fit, anything that I FEEL will be better for ME, ya know? Sure IMO DC is THE BEST program out there for size and strength, but as with everything else in bbing, what works best for one dude, may not work as well for another. I just switch things up and try new things occasionally, and see what happens. Some things work better for me, and others i'm like "fck, why did I even try that?" lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, that's what I was doing when I first started DC, but it's just too slow for me. I like to have a rhythm going during my sessions and with that long of negs, it just fcks it up. Don't get me wrong, it's def better for gaining strength than just 3-4sec like I do, but it's just not my thing I guess. Original DC also only does 1 set for calves and forearms, and I do 2 sets for each. 1 just seems pointless IMO. I'm also a lot weaker, less experienced, and weigh a lot less than Dante, so what do I know? lol. I just switch things up as I see fit, anything that I FEEL will be better for ME, ya know? Sure IMO DC is THE BEST program out there for size and strength, but as with everything else in bbing, what works best for one dude, may not work as well for another. I just switch things up and try new things occasionally, and see what happens. Some things work better for me, and others i'm like "fck, why did I even try that?" lol.
Here's one thing I have learned about training... just about everything works one way or another, just not for very long. Yah you have to switch up...

bubble boy

Awards
Do you use T-911 as a stack with anything? I'm just an old (44) natural guy but still hitting it hard, should I use it as a stand alone?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought i read dante say that it wasnt literal when he said the negs needed to be that long, just controlled to a good extent, obviously its going to be hard to do a 8 sec neg with real heavy weight anyway, i would keep the long neg for the last rep before rest pausing.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BubbleBoy, I too am an older lifter(50) and ran T-911 solo myself. You will feel the effects from the first dose.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Do you use T-911 as a stack with anything? I'm just an old (44) natural guy but still hitting it hard, should I use it as a stand alone?
Nope, i'm using it solo. There is no need to stack it with anything. It's awesome by itself. At your age, you will greatly benefit from it and should definitely just use it standalone. You will LOVE the stuff!! I do and i'm only 23, so what does that tell you?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
i thought i read dante say that it wasnt literal when he said the negs needed to be that long, just controlled to a good extent, obviously its going to be hard to do a 8 sec neg with real heavy weight anyway, i would keep the long neg for the last rep before rest pausing.
He did say that. There is no set in stone anything, really. This is why it's annoying when people say "you're doing it wrong." You are not truly DC training unless DC himself is training you anyway. That's why I say "DC style." Yea bro, he said as long as it's a controlled and slowER negative than normal, you're good to go. Slow and controlled to the point where if you had to immediately switch directions, you could. 3-4sec(for me) is the perfect time to be able to control it as needed. Speaking of different techniques, I haven't done any static holds in a while, may have to add a few in here and there :)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I do remember him saying that the negative is very important though. I remember him comparing the gymnast that do alot of negatives and thats why they are so strong and muscular.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Here's one thing I have learned about training... just about everything works one way or another, just not for very long. Yah you have to switch up...
I hope some of you keyed in on DreamWeaver's post because that's about as true as it gets.

Variety is the key...you have to switch it up. Now that could be as simple as constantly trying to add more weight or reps to changing the exercise order, cadence or the entire regime. I personally could not do just DC all the time but rest pause is one of the intensity techniques that I regularly rotate. Muscle adaptation is only part of it...if nothing else I simply become bored using the same training style for more than 4-6 weeks and if that happens I can't continually push myself to do more. For me it's very psychological so I need variety to get my crazy on! Exaggerating the negative is a way to jack up the intensity and negative only training is also a good way to get used to heavier weights but it's not the end all be all imho. If it was why even bother with the concentric portion of the rep? You should always control the negative, that's a given, but negative training is very demanding and can burn you out pretty quick so like any other intensity technique it should be cycled. Maybe I'm misinterpreting the post here but I can't even imaging doing 6-8 sec negatives all the time on every rep. You'd either be doing very few reps or using some pretty pathetic weights. Last rep sure or with the help of a training partner to go beyond failure or in negative only training but on every rep!!! Is that what Dante said? Sounds more like something I'd hear someone say who's been on gear all the time and never needed to learn how to train.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hopping on the T911 train. I'm running it solo myself at the moment.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt(last night)

Incline Machine Bench - 231(210 in plates and each arm of the machine weighs 10.5lbs) - 9,9 (+2 reps) My first RP set the last time I did these, I only hit 7. That was also before I started taking T-911.

Arnolds - 60's - 7,7 (+1 rep)

Weighted Tri Dips w/ Belt - 70lbs - 7,7 Last time I did 8 reps using 65lbs during my first RP set, so I added 5lbs and only went down 1 rep :)

Weighted Chins w/ Belt - 40lbs - 6,6 Last time I used 35lbs and hit 7 for my first RP set, so again I added 5lbs and only went down 1 rep.

Wide Grip Machine Rows - 245 - 8,8 (+10lbs)

Had a pretty good session and strength is still increasing, even during the cruise. I felt really good and my overall mood was awesome. I'm still just taking 2 tabs daily on off days and dosing an extra tab 30-40min pre-wo.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I hope some of you keyed in on DreamWeaver's post because that's about as true as it gets.

Variety is the key...you have to switch it up. Now that could be as simple as constantly trying to add more weight or reps to changing the exercise order, cadence or the entire regime. I personally could not do just DC all the time but rest pause is one of the intensity techniques that I regularly rotate. Muscle adaptation is only part of it...if nothing else I simply become bored using the same training style for more than 4-6 weeks and if that happens I can't continually push myself to do more. For me it's very psychological so I need variety to get my crazy on! Exaggerating the negative is a way to jack up the intensity and negative only training is also a good way to get used to heavier weights but it's not the end all be all imho. If it was why even bother with the concentric portion of the rep? You should always control the negative, that's a given, but negative training is very demanding and can burn you out pretty quick so like any other intensity technique it should be cycled. Maybe I'm misinterpreting the post here but I can't even imaging doing 6-8 sec negatives all the time on every rep. You'd either be doing very few reps or using some pretty pathetic weights. Last rep sure or with the help of a training partner to go beyond failure or in negative only training but on every rep!!! Is that what Dante said? Sounds more like something I'd hear someone say who's been on gear all the time and never needed to learn how to train.
Thats the whole point you only do one working set!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

Seated Alt. DB Curls - 60's - 14 then did alt. seated Hammers for 20

Reverse Cable Curls - 70 - 20,20 (same as last time)

Leg Extensions - 250 - 10,10 (first RP set last time was 225x12, so 250x10 is a nice increase)

Widowmaker - 170 - 20 (+10lbs)

Seated Leg Curls - 155 - 6,7 (last time I did 150x8 for the first RP set)

Seated Calve Raises - 175 - 20,15 then 145x15 with a short rest in-between. I just noticed last night, that on the machine there is 26lbs resistance with no weight on it. So technically I did 201 then 171 I guess.

Machine Crunches - 100x30 then 110x25

Libido is still high, as well as overall mood. Strength is continuing to increase even during the cruise. This was the last workout on the cruise though, the next one will begin the 4 week blast. Can't wait! :dl:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17: 3-8-09 ch,dt,tr,bw,bt

Incline DB Press - 85's - 9,4,3 = 16 (+3 reps)
Cable Flyes Supersetted w/ Inc Press - 60ea side - 8

Smith Mil Press - 160 - 6,4,2 = 12 Hit 10 last time w/ 165 so I dropped the weight a little this time

Bent Over Cable Laterals supersetted w/ mil press - 70 ea side - 12

Tri Pushdowns - 200 - 6,4,2 = 12 (+5lbs)

Deads - 405 - 2 Dunno wtf happened here, but it was LAME! Then I did 385x6 I'm buying straps so I can go as heavy as possible.

DB Rows - 110's - 20,20 (+3 reps)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
DAY 19: bi,fr,qd,hm,cv

Standing Cable Curls w/ EZ Attachment - 180 - 8,5,3 = 16 (+2 reps)

Reverse EZ Curls - 55+BAR - 20,20 (+5lbs)

Smith Squats - 350x6 (+10lbs)
Widowmaker - 250 - 20 (+10lbs)

Smith Calve Raises - 270 - 60 fast, then 20 w/ 5sec negs (+10lbs)

Had a great session. Strength still going up. I'm so glad to be blasting again. I HATE cruising and only doing 2 sets of low reps per body part. I've been getting some acne on my face recently. I know it's due to the T-911. It sucks but eh, that's how you know a T booster is really working. My libido is still pretty high and I feel good all day. The pumps in my bi's were pretty gnarly too.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple of nice workouts there Bass!! Sweet widowmaker on the squats... I wish I could blast all the time too but, you have to give the body a little recoop time. Time to put up some big #'s bubba!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ah a 250 widowmaker would suck... I am just doing them with 135 pretty easy as A warm up. It makes me pretty light headed though after wards

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually get light headed knowing that I have to do one!! But after is pure bliss...

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Couple of nice workouts there Bass!! Sweet widowmaker on the squats... I wish I could blast all the time too but, you have to give the body a little recoop time. Time to put up some big #'s bubba!!
Thanks bro :)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I usually get light headed knowing that I have to do one!! But after is pure bliss...
Hahaha, so true man. I love widowmakers! They burn so good! Then doing the extreme stretch afterward is like heaven, lol.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Ok, sad to say, but this log is officially over. I have been sponsored by IBE to log their new formestane product, and it will be here pretty soon. I'm dropping the T-911 so that I can give Formex a fair judgment. Even though the 1/2 life is most likely short, compounds still have cumulative effects. I'm sure T-911 has this as i've been recently getting random wood like 5 times per day, overall sense of well being is still increasing, aggression is becoming apparent(but not the positive kind), and acne on my delts and back is also popping it's ugly head. T-911 will definitely be utilized in my upcoming PCT in a few months. It's a solid product that works GREAT! Oh, I also forgot to mention that I gained 2lbs! I didn't expect to gain any, but I was trying to. I've never gained a single pound from ANY test booster. Again, T-911 is top notch :head:

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up week 2 on T-911...I'm liking how I'm feeling...better than AX

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm finishing up week 2 on T-911...I'm liking how I'm feeling...better than AX
It's great stuff for sure. I'll be using it in a couple weeks for MMv2 PCT. That will be my second go with it.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You had a great log going and IBE chose a good logger to run their new product which sounds suhweet. I purchased T911 today to run as my PCT for an upcoming cycle. You helped me make my decision even though I had a good experience with Formadrol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will be pleased with the T-911 Silver.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
You had a great log going and IBE chose a good logger to run their new product which sounds suhweet. I purchased T911 today to run as my PCT for an upcoming cycle. You helped me make my decision even though I had a good experience with Formadrol.
cool, thanks bro. you'll love it for sure!