Bassgod calls T-911!! (Unsponsored)

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    I too have ran both and have to agree 100%!! T-911 FTW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, T-911 kicks DTHC in both price and effectiveness.
    WOW! That is amazing to hear. I havent tried DTHC now I dont know if I should w/2 bottles of T911 sitting here.

This is exactly why I am using Formadrol for my M1D/MMV2 PCT, I can save the T911 for solo use or stacked. I may save it for PCT that needs some gusto: epi or dienedrone.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

2. I didn't really see anything from DTH, and I even had Stoked! stacked with it...Which I guess means I didn't see much from either...

I actually really enjoyed Blue Up by Controlled Labs. A solid, natural test booster for a good price. If you wanted another herbal test product, I'd recommend the Blue Up Stim-free. That would stack well with T-911 I'm sure...Maybe I'll even try the stack down the road.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I ran have run both (DTHC and T-911) and the T-911 is the best by far. I was also told that each tab contains 3 mg of Y. I wanted to carry them around in my pocket like tic-tacs!! Bass has the dosing down for sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    I too have ran both and have to agree 100%!! T-911 FTW!
    This is awesome guys! DTHC is known as a top product so to say T911 is much better speaks volumes for how good t991 is! Here's hoping the new sublingual M1D Black and MM will be the same!

4. Ahhhhh, the sweet numbness

5. ...
    Last edited by bassgod272; 02-26-2009 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Too gay lol...
    •   

6. Standing Cable Curls w/ EZ Attachment - 180 - 8,4,2 = 14 (+10lbs) Last time I did 170 for 16 total.

Reverse EZ Curls - 50+BAR(olympic)- 25,25 (+5 reps)

Smith Squats - 340 - 7 (+10lbs) Last time I did 330x8
    Widowmaker - 240 - 20 (+10lbs)

Smith Calve Raises - 260 - 70 fast, then 20 explosive positives w/ 4sec negs (+10lbs)

Machine Crunches - 100x30 then 110x25

Upright Cable Rows - 180 - 12,12 (+10lbs)

Overall an awesome session. I felt like a beast! Strength is increasing nicely as it always does with DC training, but the T-911 is def helping. Not noticing any appetite supression as of yet dosing the 3 tabs on wo days. I dosed 1 tab 30min pre-wo tonight. I've also noiced i'm sweating more in the gym, BAD, lol. Probably the yohimbine. Libido is still high and i'm feeling really good!

7. Noticed any increased pumps! I saw MASSIVE pumps when I was on t911.

8. Ahhhhh, it only gets better.

9. Nice job on the widowmaker squat!! All the numbers are going up...keep pounding BG.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Noticed any increased pumps! I saw MASSIVE pumps when I was on t911.
    DAMN! How could I have forgotten that! Yea, def increased pumps. Last night, I looked noticeably bigger and fuller. I couldn't help but make a few poses in the mirror, lol. I'm hoping I look like that permanently after this is over, but we'll see. I should've posted before and afters.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice job on the widowmaker squat!! All the numbers are going up...keep pounding BG.
    Thanks a lot bro! Every time I do squats, I add 10lbs to the bar and i'm anxious to hit 400! DC is THE BEST way to gain strength IMO. It works the best for me, and you will see my logs every week and see for yourself how well it works. It's a rough and strenuous program for sure, but it's well worth it. I blast for 4 weeks then take 1 week off to give my CNS a break. For my cruise period I might hit the gym twice that week and stick with low reps just to keep strength up. I'll also pound down the food and force feed myself more so than usual. DC FTW!!

12. Oh, and also PCT is officially OVER! WOOHOO!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Oh, and also PCT is officially OVER! WOOHOO!!
    Always a nice feeling.

14. "patiently waiting for the gnc exclusive to run out and np to carry it"

15. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    "patiently waiting for the gnc exclusive to run out and np to carry it"
    Yup.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    lgsciences.com with the AM coupon code

17. Anyone know if there would be any benefit to crushing up the T-911 tab, making it into a powder, and dissolving it under the tongue that way? It would dissolve faster I know, but would it enhance the effects possibly?

18. what is the coupon code??!?!?!!!???

19. thanks panther and to tim for the pm

20. I've been DC'n for about 2 years now BG. Gained the most in all my years of lifting...great stuff for sure.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Yup.
    When this happens, I think this will be a huge seller. To many good reviews for this product for people to ignore it now!

22. bassgod272...you got me all excited about T-911 but LG doesn't ship outside of the US. I don't have anything else planned until May so a couple of bottle of T-911 would fit in nicely. Anywhere else to get this other than LG's site?

Did you try crushing it up after or what?

23. Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    bassgod272...you got me all excited about T-911 but LG doesn't ship outside of the US. I don't have anything else planned until May so a couple of bottle of T-911 would fit in nicely. Anywhere else to get this other than LG's site?

Did you try crushing it up after or what?
    Damn that sucks bro! Nope, nowhere else sells it but GNC and you don't want to pay their ridiculous prices. Nope, haven't crushed it up cuz nobody answered my question lol. LG rep chime in please?

24. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Damn that sucks bro! Nope, nowhere else sells it but GNC and you don't want to pay their ridiculous prices. Nope, haven't crushed it up cuz nobody answered my question lol. LG rep chime in please?
    Not a rep, but I don't see too much benefit in this. You could try it I guess, but I think crushing tablets up is more for products that wouldn't completely dissolve under the tongue UNLESS it was crushed up.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Man calls 911 because he is too high!
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2015, 08:47 AM
  2. Stupid people calling 911
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 12:25 PM
  3. 911 Call
    By CDB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 11:58 PM
  4. Calling all FL7 users