Bassgod calls T-911!! (Unsponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. I ran have run both (DTHC and T-911) and the T-911 is the best by far. I was also told that each tab contains 3 mg of Y. I wanted to carry them around in my pocket like tic-tacs!! Bass has the dosing down for sure...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. DAY 4: ch,dt,tr,bw,bt - 1 tab T-911 40min pre-wo

First off, only 2 more days on Tamox then PCT is officailly over!! WOOHOO!!!! LOL. Ok, here's how the session went...

Incline DB Press - 85's - 9,4,0 = 13 Not sure what happened on that 3rd RP set, but it sucked and made me feel VERY weak I'm actually DOWN 2 reps from the last time I did these.

Smith Mil Press - 165 - 6,3,1 = 10 (+5lbs) Shouldn't have added that extra 5lbs cuz my goal rep-wise is 11-15 total. Oh well.

Tri Pushdowns - 195 - 10,4,3 = 17 (+2 reps)

Deads - 405 - 5 (+5lbs) My grip is pissing me off BAD! I can do more reps I KNOW I CAN, but my grip keeps failing. I hit 3 reps and couldn't do another one because the bar kept slipping down to my fingertips. I waited 15sec or so and pumped out 2 more. DO NOT try this at home, lol. RP deads is NOT a good idea. I was pissed and wanted more, so I did it anyway. Anyone have any suggestions for increasing grip strength?

DB Rows - 110's - 17,17 (+1 rep)

Overall a good session, but I felt really drained and like I didn't have anything left in me after the mil presses. I felt great mood-wise and felt like a DEF alpha male, but energy dissipated quickly lol. I WAS all amped up and ready to tear shyt up on the way to the gym. Everyone has their days I guess, even in you ARE on T-911 haha. I was looking pretty swole as well and you could so all kinds of veins in my traps, delts, and arms when I was doing deads. I can't wait to finish this damn PCT cuz i'm hoping that will make me feel even better. Tamox always makes me feel crappy. Didn't really notice any appetite suppression either, as I had a shake post-wo and am grilling up some cheeseburgers right now. I'm hungry!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I ran have run both (DTHC and T-911) and the T-911 is the best by far. I was also told that each tab contains 3 mg of Y. I wanted to carry them around in my pocket like tic-tacs!! Bass has the dosing down for sure...
    I too have ran both and have to agree 100%!! T-911 FTW!

4. Do you not use straps when doing deads?

5. Ya, T-911 kicks DTHC in both price and effectiveness.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Do you not use straps when doing deads?
    HELLLLLL NOOO!!! I've thought about it, but then my grip will weaken even more.

7. Hows the cyst on your hand/wrist?

8. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    HELLLLLL NOOO!!! I've thought about it, but then my grip will weaken even more.
    Are you doing DLs to build your grip or build your back?

9. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Hows the cyst on your hand/wrist?
    It's actually been a lot better and hasn't been bothering me much. It comes and goes man. It will KILL for a few weeks then go away almost completely then one day i'll wake up and move it, then BAM! it's back. It's VERY annoying. the cyst is still there and looks like a big marble protruding from my wrist, lol, but the pain has been quite tolerable.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Are you doing DLs to build your grip or build your back?
    My grip. j/k lol. I know what you're getting at, but I just don't like using straps, wraps, belts(unless it's a dip belt) etc. My grip is perfectly fine for literally EVERY other exercise, but I also don't push or pull that much weight with ANY other exercise. Deads are the only thing my grip fails on.

11. Man, your hands weren't meant to pull 405lbs off the ground. There's a point where you just have to suck it up and do it for the greater good. If it's your back you want to work, then work your back...if it's your grip then do plate squeezes or something like that.

The only other thing I could recommend is using chalk, but you probably already do that.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Man, your hands weren't meant to pull 405lbs off the ground. There's a point where you just have to suck it up and do it for the greater good. If it's your back you want to work, then work your back...if it's your grip then do plate squeezes or something like that.

The only other thing I could recommend is using chalk, but you probably already do that.
    Nope, I don't use any chalk, I just wear gloves. But I always wear them for all exercises just so I don't tear up my hands and get calluses and what not. My fiance likes my soft hands lol.

13. Haha! I love my callused hands...I do moisturize, though.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Nope, I don't use any chalk, I just wear gloves. But I always wear them for all exercises just so I don't tear up my hands and get calluses and what not. My fiance likes my soft hands lol.
    Sissy boy! Get some man hands
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

15. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Sissy boy! Get some man hands
    lmao I knew i'd catch shyt for that haha

16. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya, T-911 kicks DTHC in both price and effectiveness.
    WOW! That is amazing to hear. I havent tried DTHC now I dont know if I should w/2 bottles of T911 sitting here.

This is exactly why I am using Formadrol for my M1D/MMV2 PCT, I can save the T911 for solo use or stacked. I may save it for PCT that needs some gusto: epi or dienedrone.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

17. I didn't really see anything from DTH, and I even had Stoked! stacked with it...Which I guess means I didn't see much from either...

I actually really enjoyed Blue Up by Controlled Labs. A solid, natural test booster for a good price. If you wanted another herbal test product, I'd recommend the Blue Up Stim-free. That would stack well with T-911 I'm sure...Maybe I'll even try the stack down the road.

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I ran have run both (DTHC and T-911) and the T-911 is the best by far. I was also told that each tab contains 3 mg of Y. I wanted to carry them around in my pocket like tic-tacs!! Bass has the dosing down for sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    This is awesome guys! DTHC is known as a top product so to say T911 is much better speaks volumes for how good t991 is! Here's hoping the new sublingual M1D Black and MM will be the same!

19. Ahhhhh, the sweet numbness

20. ...
    Last edited by bassgod272; 02-26-2009 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Too gay lol...

21. Standing Cable Curls w/ EZ Attachment - 180 - 8,4,2 = 14 (+10lbs) Last time I did 170 for 16 total.

Reverse EZ Curls - 50+BAR(olympic)- 25,25 (+5 reps)

Smith Squats - 340 - 7 (+10lbs) Last time I did 330x8
    Widowmaker - 240 - 20 (+10lbs)

Smith Calve Raises - 260 - 70 fast, then 20 explosive positives w/ 4sec negs (+10lbs)

Machine Crunches - 100x30 then 110x25

Upright Cable Rows - 180 - 12,12 (+10lbs)

Overall an awesome session. I felt like a beast! Strength is increasing nicely as it always does with DC training, but the T-911 is def helping. Not noticing any appetite supression as of yet dosing the 3 tabs on wo days. I dosed 1 tab 30min pre-wo tonight. I've also noiced i'm sweating more in the gym, BAD, lol. Probably the yohimbine. Libido is still high and i'm feeling really good!

22. Noticed any increased pumps! I saw MASSIVE pumps when I was on t911.

23. Ahhhhh, it only gets better.

24. Nice job on the widowmaker squat!! All the numbers are going up...keep pounding BG.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

25. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Noticed any increased pumps! I saw MASSIVE pumps when I was on t911.
    DAMN! How could I have forgotten that! Yea, def increased pumps. Last night, I looked noticeably bigger and fuller. I couldn't help but make a few poses in the mirror, lol. I'm hoping I look like that permanently after this is over, but we'll see. I should've posted before and afters.

26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice job on the widowmaker squat!! All the numbers are going up...keep pounding BG.
    Thanks a lot bro! Every time I do squats, I add 10lbs to the bar and i'm anxious to hit 400! DC is THE BEST way to gain strength IMO. It works the best for me, and you will see my logs every week and see for yourself how well it works. It's a rough and strenuous program for sure, but it's well worth it. I blast for 4 weeks then take 1 week off to give my CNS a break. For my cruise period I might hit the gym twice that week and stick with low reps just to keep strength up. I'll also pound down the food and force feed myself more so than usual. DC FTW!!

27. Oh, and also PCT is officially OVER! WOOHOO!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Oh, and also PCT is officially OVER! WOOHOO!!
    Always a nice feeling.

29. "patiently waiting for the gnc exclusive to run out and np to carry it"

30. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    "patiently waiting for the gnc exclusive to run out and np to carry it"
    Yup.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bassgod's Quest to be the BEST!!!!
    By bassgod272 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 07:31 PM
  2. Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 09:39 AM
  3. Bassgod's Never Ending Progress Log DC STYLE!!
    By bassgod272 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Bassgod's Mass Xxxplosion Cycle!!
    By bassgod272 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1777
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 06:43 AM
  5. Bassgod gets READY4WAR!!!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 04:53 PM