New Member, First Log! Stoked/Activate

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Soo..you went from this, FEB19:


    ..to this on MAR 3 (12 days later):


    Some pretty tall improvements there..
    Those are my numbers and I am sticking to them. The improvements may not be that big. For example, I may have been able to do 350 on squat last week if I hadn't done the other sets first. It's a combination of getting stronger, but also pushing myself farther. My intraworkout shake is also pretty dandy

    Intraworkout Shake:
    5g Creatine
    40g WMS
    26g Gatorade Powder
    24g BCAA
    5g Taurine
    8g WPH
    10g EAA

    It's only been a couple of days, so we'll see in the long run.

    Also, just to say my dosing scheme again

    1 Stoked and 2 AX with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and now I'm taking the last Stoked right before bed on an empty stomach.

    Gotta run to class! Thanks for dropping by


  2. Impressive. Pics?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Impressive. Pics?
    This weekend hopefully.

    Just another thought I was having on the gains I've had and how I mentioned pushing myself. The stack is definitely giving me aggression and concentration in the gym which makes me more confident, etc. Either placebo or not, I'm sure it's a healthy medium. I will expound more later. I have class. Peace!

  4. Good workout today. Hittin' dem shoulders and traps hard! Traps are one part that I feel is lagging.

    Set a new record on smith machine shrugs, 320 X 20. Using straps really helped with this

    Did seated barbell shoulder press first. I tried bring the weight behind my head for the first time and it was damn hard! I loved it. I felt it a lot more in my shoulders as compared to bringing the weight down in front. I was able to 135 X 13 and 155 X 8 behind the back. I'm going to do this exercise as my main shoulder one for a few weeks.

    The rest was pretty standard. Lateral raises, front raises, reverse pec dec. I actually set a record on reverse pec dec too, 150 X 8.

    Feeling really good about my diet now. A typical day looks like:

    Meal 1:
    Zero Impact Bar, 1 Scoop Myofusion

    Meal 2:
    Zero Impact Bar, 1 Scoop Myofusion

    Meal 3/Preworkout Meal:
    2 Grilled Chicken Sandwiches on wheat with tomato, veggies

    During/PWO:
    5g Creatine
    40g WMS
    26g Gatorade Powder
    24g BCAA
    5g Taurine
    8g WPH
    10g EAA

    PWO Meal:
    On days that I don't have wrestling it's the same as Meal 3, on days I do have wrestling I have something like a quart of milk, 1 scoop myofusion, and a banana.

    Night time meal:
    2-4 Tbsp Skippy Natural, and either some myofusion or tuna.

    Feeling really energized all day, including the gym. Carbs FTW!

    See ya'll after wrestling practice

  5. I took today off lifting wise because I was super sore and had other things to do. I still went to wrestling practice and I plan to hit arms tomorrow. Gonna get pics this weekend hopefully.

    Good night
    •   
       


  6. Looking foward to those pics bro.
    doing my own thang!

  7. Good arm workout today. Set a PR on Barbell Curls. I did 110 X 8!! Can't talk much now. I'm packing to go visit my girl friend.

    Oh yeah...I'm bringing my camera

    Oh yeah #2...it's not for taking pictures of my girlfriend you sick fukcs

  8. Ok, so I took pictures a few days ago and I was not happy. I ate some unnecessary carbs and went a little out of control. However, today I am already 2 pounds down from the weekend from water loss. I will take pictures again this Friday without f-ing up again. Sorry for the delay. Now, let's get back on track!

    Back workout yesterday. Needless to say it was one of my better back workouts in a long time.

    I hit 300 X 8 on dead lift, a huge PR!! I also did pull ups for the first time in a while. I need to get better on those. Hopefully I can continue to build my strength and be able to do more of them. I did 8, 8, and 7 in 3 sets. The rest of the workout was good too, but those deads stuck out definitely

    Going to hit chest at about 7 oclock tonight.

    One more thing to note. I will be in Florida for Spring Break starting this Saturday and going until the following Saturday. I will not be lifting over this week. However, I will be swimming, pushups, sit ups, and running hopefully. I'll try to update on my trip. Have a good day guys

  9. Excellent chest workout today. I hit 105 X 8 on Incline Dumbbells (last time I did those i did 90 X 8), and I also hit 245 X 8 on Decline Barbell

    Killer today and my back is very sore today, which is odd...I usually dont get the sore the day directly after a workout, but either way! I'm breaking PR's every workout.

    Oh, best part. When I was at my girlfriend's this last weekend she said, "You're harder, or bigger or something."

    I'll let that be my quotation for the night

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    Excellent chest workout today. I hit 105 X 8 on Incline Dumbbells (last time I did those i did 90 X 8), and I also hit 245 X 8 on Decline Barbell

    Killer today and my back is very sore today, which is odd...I usually dont get the sore the day directly after a workout, but either way! I'm breaking PR's every workout.

    Oh, best part. When I was at my girlfriend's this last weekend she said, "You're harder, or bigger or something."

    I'll let that be my quotation for the night
    LOL, yea I hear ya, lift away bro.
    doing my own thang!

  11. Pretty decent leg workout today. I didn't feel like going heavy on squats today so instead I did sets of 20. I did 225 X 20 and then 245 X 20. I may have gone heavier after the 245, but I got a big head ache at the end of that set. It was really weird. It has faded a lot since then, but throughout my workout it kept hurting a little bit. Either way, decent workout. Wrestling tonight. Update later.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    Pretty decent leg workout today. I didn't feel like going heavy on squats today so instead I did sets of 20. I did 225 X 20 and then 245 X 20. I may have gone heavier after the 245, but I got a big head ache at the end of that set. It was really weird. It has faded a lot since then, but throughout my workout it kept hurting a little bit. Either way, decent workout. Wrestling tonight. Update later.
    Headache was more than likely due to a sudden spurt of increased blood pressure, nothin a little water with proper breathing can't fix lol
    doing my own thang!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Headache was more than likely due to a sudden spurt of increased blood pressure, nothin a little water with proper breathing can't fix lol
    After that I drank a lot of water and took a little break. Throughout lifting after that though I had the headache still. For this reason and that my legs are extremely sore, I took off of wrestling today. Tomorrow hopefully!

  14. Had some decent shoulders yesterday. Did some seated dumbbell shoulder press. I hit 85 X 8 The closest thing I can compare that to is when I did standing dumbbell presses a few months ago. I remember doing 60 X 8 which was really hard. Definitely improved my strength in my shoulders which, as you will see tomorrow in my pics, are the one thing that i have from my genetics.

    Just a few notes on this next week. For me it's SPRING BREAK! I'll be going to Florida tomorrow and coming back the following saturday. During this week I will not be lifting weights. I'm going to be doing abs, push ups, swimming, and perhaps some running. I will also still be taking stoked and AX all week long.

    I'll still be hitting arms tomorrow. Peace.

  15. Reporting from Florida

    Been a good vacation so far. Not as warm as I would have liked it, but I still keep swimming everyday. Been eating pretty well. A little leniant at times, but nothing too crazy. I'm ready to get back to lifting. I'm feeling really strong.

    Couple notes on the supps. I am having the most vivid dreams of my life on this vacation. They are almost always sex. Speaking of sex, my erections are noticeably bigger and stronger on this stack. So far my libido and strength are doing awesome and my weight is stagnant. Good stuff

  16. Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    Reporting from Florida

    Been a good vacation so far. Not as warm as I would have liked it, but I still keep swimming everyday. Been eating pretty well. A little leniant at times, but nothing too crazy. I'm ready to get back to lifting. I'm feeling really strong.

    Couple notes on the supps. I am having the most vivid dreams of my life on this vacation. They are almost always sex. Speaking of sex, my erections are noticeably bigger and stronger on this stack. So far my libido and strength are doing awesome and my weight is stagnant. Good stuff
    nice results, very similiar to mine.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    nice results, very similiar to mine.
    Thank you

    Would you mind telling me your details please?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    Thank you

    Would you mind telling me your details please?
    Stoked + Activate Extreme.... What do you think?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Great results man. I'm really hoping that my strength continues to increase, and I wouldn't mine leaning up a little bit. I'm going to post pictures here in a second.

    I want to try a new lifting protocol, just to test it out for a few weeks. I want to try a 6 day split: chest/tris, legs/shoulders, back/bis, repeat, take saturdays off.

  20. I am battling with some loose skin that I've had. I've lost about 60lbs of fat and then added on a bunch of muscle since then. I went from 250 to 190 back up to 230 right now. I've gained a ton of strength and bulk, but I don't have definition due partly to the skin im guessing. What do you guys think? BF?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by NutriSci View Post
    I am battling with some loose skin that I've had. I've lost about 60lbs of fat and then added on a bunch of muscle since then. I went from 250 to 190 back up to 230 right now. I've gained a ton of strength and bulk, but I don't have definition due partly to the skin im guessing. What do you guys think? BF?

    Great job losing the weight. Keep up the great work.

    Not sure on BF.

    If you go to a gym, the could do a caliper test relatively easy.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Great job losing the weight. Keep up the great work.

    Not sure on BF.

    If you go to a gym, the could do a caliper test relatively easy.
    Thanks for the feedback. The weight fluctuation has happened within the last 4-5 years. I'm going to keep eating a lot and lifting until mid may when I want to successfully do my first cut. This skin is discouraging sometimes, but I'll survive.

    Had a decent chest workout today. My gym closed early, so I went with little rests. I was able to hit my PR on flat bench of 245 X 8 despite taking a week off. In the next few weeks I will definitely smash that. Peace out bros.

  23. Good workouts the last couple of days. Not shattering any records, but I don't plan to the week after spring break. Don't really feel like posting much right now for some reason. Studying to do. Peace out brahs

  24. I have about 2 weeks to go on this stack. My new schedule is working pretty well. Strength is good and my weight is up a bit. I'm looking forward to being done, just because it's a long stack and I think I'm ready to cut. Good back/bis workout today. I set a record last week on barbell curls and today on preacher curls.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Guys First Log - Blackstone Labs, Primeval Labs, Epiq
    By KneeOnTiger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2016, 09:14 AM
  2. new member, first cycle advice!
    By undertheiorn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 03:58 PM
  3. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
  4. New member - first cycle
    By RAWIRON in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 09:14 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 02:46 PM
Log in
Log in