New Member, First Log! Stoked/Activate

NutriSci

Awards
Soo..you went from this, FEB19:

..to this on MAR 3 (12 days later):

Some pretty tall improvements there.. :blink:
Those are my numbers and I am sticking to them. The improvements may not be that big. For example, I may have been able to do 350 on squat last week if I hadn't done the other sets first. It's a combination of getting stronger, but also pushing myself farther. My intraworkout shake is also pretty dandy :D

Intraworkout Shake:
5g Creatine
40g WMS
26g Gatorade Powder
24g BCAA
5g Taurine
8g WPH
10g EAA

It's only been a couple of days, so we'll see in the long run.

Also, just to say my dosing scheme again :laugh:

1 Stoked and 2 AX with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and now I'm taking the last Stoked right before bed on an empty stomach.

Gotta run to class! Thanks for dropping by :burnout:

NutriSci

Awards
Impressive. Pics?
This weekend hopefully.

Just another thought I was having on the gains I've had and how I mentioned pushing myself. The stack is definitely giving me aggression and concentration in the gym which makes me more confident, etc. Either placebo or not, I'm sure it's a healthy medium. I will expound more later. I have class. Peace!

NutriSci

Awards
Good workout today. Hittin' dem shoulders and traps hard! Traps are one part that I feel is lagging.

Set a new record on smith machine shrugs, 320 X 20. Using straps really helped with this :laugh:

Did seated barbell shoulder press first. I tried bring the weight behind my head for the first time and it was damn hard! I loved it. I felt it a lot more in my shoulders as compared to bringing the weight down in front. I was able to 135 X 13 and 155 X 8 behind the back. I'm going to do this exercise as my main shoulder one for a few weeks.

The rest was pretty standard. Lateral raises, front raises, reverse pec dec. I actually set a record on reverse pec dec too, 150 X 8.

Feeling really good about my diet now. A typical day looks like:

Meal 1:
Zero Impact Bar, 1 Scoop Myofusion

Meal 2:
Zero Impact Bar, 1 Scoop Myofusion

Meal 3/Preworkout Meal:
2 Grilled Chicken Sandwiches on wheat with tomato, veggies

During/PWO:
5g Creatine
40g WMS
26g Gatorade Powder
24g BCAA
5g Taurine
8g WPH
10g EAA

PWO Meal:
On days that I don't have wrestling it's the same as Meal 3, on days I do have wrestling I have something like a quart of milk, 1 scoop myofusion, and a banana.

Night time meal:
2-4 Tbsp Skippy Natural, and either some myofusion or tuna.

Feeling really energized all day, including the gym. Carbs FTW!

See ya'll after wrestling practice :D

NutriSci

Awards
I took today off lifting wise because I was super sore and had other things to do. I still went to wrestling practice and I plan to hit arms tomorrow. Gonna get pics this weekend hopefully.

Good night :burnout:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Looking foward to those pics bro.

NutriSci

Awards
Good arm workout today. Set a PR on Barbell Curls. I did 110 X 8!! Can't talk much now. I'm packing to go visit my girl friend.

Oh yeah...I'm bringing my camera :D

Oh yeah #2...it's not for taking pictures of my girlfriend you sick fukcs :laugh:

NutriSci

Awards
Ok, so I took pictures a few days ago and I was not happy. I ate some unnecessary carbs and went a little out of control. However, today I am already 2 pounds down from the weekend from water loss. I will take pictures again this Friday without f-ing up again. Sorry for the delay. Now, let's get back on track!

Back workout yesterday. Needless to say it was one of my better back workouts in a long time.

I hit 300 X 8 on dead lift, a huge PR!! I also did pull ups for the first time in a while. I need to get better on those. Hopefully I can continue to build my strength and be able to do more of them. I did 8, 8, and 7 in 3 sets. The rest of the workout was good too, but those deads stuck out definitely :D

Going to hit chest at about 7 oclock tonight.

One more thing to note. I will be in Florida for Spring Break starting this Saturday and going until the following Saturday. I will not be lifting over this week. However, I will be swimming, pushups, sit ups, and running hopefully. I'll try to update on my trip. Have a good day guys :)

NutriSci

Awards
Excellent chest workout today. I hit 105 X 8 on Incline Dumbbells (last time I did those i did 90 X 8), and I also hit 245 X 8 on Decline Barbell :D

Killer today and my back is very sore today, which is odd...I usually dont get the sore the day directly after a workout, but either way! I'm breaking PR's every workout.

Oh, best part. When I was at my girlfriend's this last weekend she said, "You're harder, or bigger or something."

I'll let that be my quotation for the night :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Excellent chest workout today. I hit 105 X 8 on Incline Dumbbells (last time I did those i did 90 X 8), and I also hit 245 X 8 on Decline Barbell :D

Killer today and my back is very sore today, which is odd...I usually dont get the sore the day directly after a workout, but either way! I'm breaking PR's every workout.

Oh, best part. When I was at my girlfriend's this last weekend she said, "You're harder, or bigger or something."

I'll let that be my quotation for the night :D
LOL, yea I hear ya, lift away bro.

NutriSci

Awards
Pretty decent leg workout today. I didn't feel like going heavy on squats today so instead I did sets of 20. I did 225 X 20 and then 245 X 20. I may have gone heavier after the 245, but I got a big head ache at the end of that set. It was really weird. It has faded a lot since then, but throughout my workout it kept hurting a little bit. Either way, decent workout. Wrestling tonight. Update later.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Pretty decent leg workout today. I didn't feel like going heavy on squats today so instead I did sets of 20. I did 225 X 20 and then 245 X 20. I may have gone heavier after the 245, but I got a big head ache at the end of that set. It was really weird. It has faded a lot since then, but throughout my workout it kept hurting a little bit. Either way, decent workout. Wrestling tonight. Update later.
Headache was more than likely due to a sudden spurt of increased blood pressure, nothin a little water with proper breathing can't fix lol

NutriSci

Awards
Headache was more than likely due to a sudden spurt of increased blood pressure, nothin a little water with proper breathing can't fix lol
After that I drank a lot of water and took a little break. Throughout lifting after that though I had the headache still. For this reason and that my legs are extremely sore, I took off of wrestling today. Tomorrow hopefully!

NutriSci

Awards
Had some decent shoulders yesterday. Did some seated dumbbell shoulder press. I hit 85 X 8 :D The closest thing I can compare that to is when I did standing dumbbell presses a few months ago. I remember doing 60 X 8 which was really hard. Definitely improved my strength in my shoulders which, as you will see tomorrow in my pics, are the one thing that i have from my genetics.

Just a few notes on this next week. For me it's SPRING BREAK! I'll be going to Florida tomorrow and coming back the following saturday. During this week I will not be lifting weights. I'm going to be doing abs, push ups, swimming, and perhaps some running. I will also still be taking stoked and AX all week long.

I'll still be hitting arms tomorrow. Peace.

NutriSci

Awards
Reporting from Florida :D

Been a good vacation so far. Not as warm as I would have liked it, but I still keep swimming everyday. Been eating pretty well. A little leniant at times, but nothing too crazy. I'm ready to get back to lifting. I'm feeling really strong.

Couple notes on the supps. I am having the most vivid dreams of my life on this vacation. They are almost always sex. Speaking of sex, my erections are noticeably bigger and stronger on this stack. So far my libido and strength are doing awesome and my weight is stagnant. Good stuff :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Reporting from Florida :D

Been a good vacation so far. Not as warm as I would have liked it, but I still keep swimming everyday. Been eating pretty well. A little leniant at times, but nothing too crazy. I'm ready to get back to lifting. I'm feeling really strong.

Couple notes on the supps. I am having the most vivid dreams of my life on this vacation. They are almost always sex. Speaking of sex, my erections are noticeably bigger and stronger on this stack. So far my libido and strength are doing awesome and my weight is stagnant. Good stuff :)
nice results, very similiar to mine.

NutriSci

Awards

NutriSci

Awards
I am battling with some loose skin that I've had. I've lost about 60lbs of fat and then added on a bunch of muscle since then. I went from 250 to 190 back up to 230 right now. I've gained a ton of strength and bulk, but I don't have definition due partly to the skin im guessing. What do you guys think? BF?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am battling with some loose skin that I've had. I've lost about 60lbs of fat and then added on a bunch of muscle since then. I went from 250 to 190 back up to 230 right now. I've gained a ton of strength and bulk, but I don't have definition due partly to the skin im guessing. What do you guys think? BF?

Great job losing the weight. Keep up the great work.

Not sure on BF.

If you go to a gym, the could do a caliper test relatively easy.

NutriSci

Awards
Great job losing the weight. Keep up the great work.

Not sure on BF.

If you go to a gym, the could do a caliper test relatively easy.
Thanks for the feedback. The weight fluctuation has happened within the last 4-5 years. I'm going to keep eating a lot and lifting until mid may when I want to successfully do my first cut. This skin is discouraging sometimes, but I'll survive.

Had a decent chest workout today. My gym closed early, so I went with little rests. I was able to hit my PR on flat bench of 245 X 8 despite taking a week off. In the next few weeks I will definitely smash that. Peace out bros.

NutriSci

Awards
Good workouts the last couple of days. Not shattering any records, but I don't plan to the week after spring break. Don't really feel like posting much right now for some reason. Studying to do. Peace out brahs :D

NutriSci

Awards
I have about 2 weeks to go on this stack. My new schedule is working pretty well. Strength is good and my weight is up a bit. I'm looking forward to being done, just because it's a long stack and I think I'm ready to cut. Good back/bis workout today. I set a record last week on barbell curls and today on preacher curls.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
hows your appetite and mood?

Mine was off the chain in week 3 and 4.........

NutriSci

Awards
hows your appetite and mood?

Mine was off the chain in week 3 and 4.........
Come to think of it, my appetite has gone up. I do eat quite a bit and pretty frequently. As for mood, I assume you mean aggressiveness or something similar, to which I don't have much more. I'm a pretty tranquil type guy and I don't get pissed off very easily.

Set a new record on flat bench press today! My old record was 245 X 8, my new record is now 250 X 10!!!! I then hit 260 X 6. I was so freakin jacked when that happened. Great chest workout today. This new schedule is awesome. Strength, libido, appetite, and recovery have all gone up on this stack! Good stuff. I've also put on some good weight. I weigh between 233-235 right now, but I feel great and look great. I'm going to be bulking like this for a little while longer before I decide to cut.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Nice numbers!!!

NutriSci

Awards
Just wrapping up this log in the next few days. This has really been fun because my weight has increased a little, strength has shot up, and libido has been strong. I'm looking forward to getting off of test boosters and into my cut starting next Monday. Hopefully I will have a little more member participation next time...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed your stack, great job in coninuing losing weight. Happy Easter bro!

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Question: you mentioned some lethargy one time, did it disappear quickly?