USP PRIME users only!

cjones29

Awards
I have used this product 2 months straight and love it.. but I wanna ask something to all the users just to see how many it happend to... I have taken prohormone/pro-steroids and AAS and i have yet to see anything effect my aggressiveness like prime did.. has anyone else been effected like this?

Thanks guys

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My strength went up and recovery was better but aggressiveness was the same no difference. Did you take 6 caps a day?

cjones29

Awards
yeah...and for the first bottle i took it every day... and then just did 5 on and 2 off on the second bottle... anyone else notice anything?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice any aggressiveness but definitely had the alpha-male feeling.

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
Yeah I wouldn't call the feeling PRIME gave me aggressiveness, but definitely an Alpha-male feeling. I definitely felt more intensity in the gym, but it didn't really come up outside of the gym.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Had a definite boost in endurance, and strength, plus my diet was basically the same and was coming from a period of 30 days off...

I did the same layoff in 2007 and it took 8.5 weeks to get back to full strength but with PRIME it took only 5.5 weeks, if that...(note: my diet, at that time, had been basically the same in 07 and 08)

Not really aggressive, but more focused i would say.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
Didn't notice any aggressivness, recovery was better, sleep was great. I also had some GI irritation, anyone have problems with that?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed!

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
Does anyone experience any acne while on prime?
...I havent, although some users have reported it, although Prime really shouldn't have any effects on acne. Prime is (supposedly) non-androgenic... this topic has pretty much been beaten to death.

I dont have the ability to post links yet, but here is a quote from MulletSoldier on that issue:
"To our knowledge no androgenic activity was/is present, and lipid levels were unaffected."

If you search "acne prime" there are a dozen or so threads that come up and discuss this.

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
No aggression, no acne...but focus and endurance -- had to force myself to stop training...all kicked in week 3...dosed a little different than most: 3 with am meal; 6 pre-workout...the 6 pre seemed to really make the difference for me...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did 3 pre-workout but 6 seems interesting when I start my cycle again I'll have to try that :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No aggression, no acne...but focus and endurance -- had to force myself to stop training...all kicked in week 3...dosed a little different than most: 3 with am meal; 6 pre-workout...the 6 pre seemed to really make the difference for me...
6 preWO? lol - I like your style! :bandit:

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
Hmmm I may have to try that, as well. Did you run it like that throughout your entire cycle?

Oh and did you split the dose on non-training days?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm I may have to try that, as well. Did you run it like that throughout your entire cycle?

Oh and did you split the dose on non-training days?
what would be the point of running it on-cycle? :bandit:

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
ran 3/3/3 non training days....the 6 pre really upped the intensity/endurance...almost like a mild stim effect...in fact i was able to cut my RPM dose in half (4 to 2) when i was dosing the 6 pre...

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Prime was good for me. The only thing I noticed was increased soreness post-workout, which I am guessing led to more muscle building.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If i remember correctly, I started with 6 daily, then went to 8 a day. 2 morning, 4 pre-, 2 about 3-hrs post. However, i changed mine a few times.

I think my days went similar to 5 on, 2 off (4 weeks), then i did 6 on, 1 off(4weeks).

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
speaking of cycles...i bought 4 bottles of Prime during the twofer sale...and ive got 2 bottles of furaz,,,throw in some RPM and there may well be a nifty little spring cut in my future :)

ironaddict

ironaddict

Awards
Took me a minute to figure out what you were asking... sorry I didn't mean cycle as in PH/DS cycle, I just mean the entire duration of his Prime usage. I was trying to ask if he had used any other dosing protocols, and, if so, I wondered how they compared.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aggression would not be the word I use either. Calm, quite, confident alpha make feeling that is hard to describe. Aggression tends to hint at the fact that you are having to use extra effort to remain under control. Prime I was completely in control at all times but there was this kind of feeling that I could kick ass any time I chose too. Like I said hard to explain.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
just started it this morning so ill hopefully be able to tell you soon

Well it's non hormonal so its MOA is not from from testosterone so it could very well be stacked with Pro hormones at this point.

We have another study in progress that will cut to the chase. This one will be interesting.

Think about, PRIME increases endurance, strength, recvoery and appetite so it very well could be stacked but I would ultimately prefer to use it PCT to keep on gaining but One could stack it and continue running PRIME into PCT.

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
Well it's non hormonal so its MOA is not from from testosterone so it could very well be stacked with Pro hormones at this point.

We have another study in progress that will cut to the chase. This one will be interesting.

Think about, PRIME increases endurance, strength, recvoery and appetite so it very well could be stacked but I would ultimately prefer to use it PCT to keep on gaining but One could stack it and continue running PRIME into PCT.
running it into PCT...very nice idea...!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sure... Why not gain strength and size during PCT???
I've been 8 weeks without Prime - you do miss it when you're "off"

I'm liking the sound of all these high-dosing protocols too :bandit:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ran 3/3/3 non training days....the 6 pre really upped the intensity/endurance...almost like a mild stim effect...in fact i was able to cut my RPM dose in half (4 to 2) when i was dosing the 6 pre...
I took 6 caps and it did have a mid stim effect loved it:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 6 caps and it did have a mid stim effect loved it:D
Heightened bodily function efficiency... No stims... :)
Keep in mind many of us, including myself, dose before bed.

Visual Aid Presentation:
Not this - :bruce3:

But this - :good:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My right shoulder is healing up, but when I start training hard again, I wonder if maybe 6 caps pre-workout and 3 caps before bed would work good...

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Prime 8 weeks now and the biggest thing for me has been the recovery and endurance. I had major shoulder surgery in late October (2nd of 2 in last year)and I fully believe that Prime has aided me in my recovery and getting back to work. I am also back to seriously working out again which I am most thankful for and my mindset is very positive (difficult in this economic climate). I am also getting comments from people about my appearance
which is a mind boost. I've also just added AP to my arsenal, good products.

:bruce3:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking Prime 8 weeks now and the biggest thing for me has been the recovery and endurance. I had major shoulder surgery in late October (2nd of 2 in last year)and I fully believe that Prime has aided me in my recovery and getting back to work. I am also back to seriously working out again which I am most thankful for and my mindset is very positive (difficult in this economic climate). I am also getting comments from people about my appearance
which is mind boost. I've also just added AP to my arsenal, good products.

:bruce3:
Thank you very much for the great feedback. I am glad you have seen noticeable benefits from USPLabs' products. Please let us know if we can be of any help. All the best! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My right shoulder is healing up, but when I start training hard again, I wonder if maybe 6 caps pre-workout and 3 caps before bed would work good...
If you decide to give it a shot, please share your feedback with us.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering with all the talk of high doses etc, does it have possible detramental effects in these higher doses that anyone is aware of?
Also, is there a point where you can only go so High and any more than that is over kill and a waste of Pills? God damn it I am sh1t at getting out what I wanna ask with typing.
Ok, ok, I guess what i mean is that more is not always better? with alot of substances your body can only use so much in a certain amount of time. I am wondering is it a waste to just keep upping the dose?
Hope you guys get my retarded computer skills :fingersx:

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
Just wondering with all the talk of high doses etc, does it have possible detramental effects in these higher doses that anyone is aware of?
Also, is there a point where you can only go so High and any more than that is over kill and a waste of Pills? God damn it I am sh1t at getting out what I wanna ask with typing.
Ok, ok, I guess what i mean is that more is not always better? with alot of substances your body can only use so much in a certain amount of time. I am wondering is it a waste to just keep upping the dose?
Hope you guys get my retarded computer skills :fingersx:
I agree with you 100%. More of a good thing is not necessarily better. I just finished my 2nd week on the 2 x 3 dosage and feel great. I am contemplating going to 3 x 3 for my 3rd week, since I've seen a few succesful stories on 3 x 3. Just added Powerfull into my stack.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some get the desired benefits with 2 x 3 capsules per day. Some prefer 3 x 3 capsules daily. Some insist they do not see incremental benefits from 3 x 3 compared to 2 x 3. It seems to differ from case to case. I personally prefer to do 3 x 3 for about 7 days to 10 days to boost cellular concentrations of the actives before dropping to six caps daily.

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
I just finished a bottle of Prime. I followed the 2 x 3 dosing and felt great. I also stacked it with DTH at 6 per day. Aggressiveness and strength were through the roof. Most of the strength came in weeks 3 and 4. Everyone says Prime takes about 2 weeks to really kick in though. I ordered the 2 bottle special and I want to try the 3x3 dose to see if there is a difference.

Rhys26

Awards
So on the 2x3 dosing when are you guys taking your doses? I will definitely do pre workout. Also is it better with or without food?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First time I ran a bottle I did 3 caps in the morning and 3 caps at night 5 days on 2 days off and got great results. Now im trying 6 pre workout 3 before bed 6 days on 1 days off and hope it works out good :D

SOLRAC

SOLRAC

Awards
So on the 2x3 dosing when are you guys taking your doses? I will definitely do pre workout. Also is it better with or without food?
I'm taking 2 doses with food, and then pre w/o one with my Dark Rage drink.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure, but borobulker is the man, and he knows his stuff. He takes it before bed, so I'm going to take his advice and just do it :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure, but borobulker is the man, and he knows his stuff. He takes it before bed, so I'm going to take his advice and just do it :D
I train at 7pm, my last dose is post-workout, pre-bed. I like the increased in recovery and 'wellness' feeling i get. I have never had any sleep disruptions using PRIME. The late dose is not 'set in stone' as many dose all 3 doses pre-workout.

PS - Thanks for the kind words JD,,, :grouphug:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah...and for the first bottle i took it every day... and then just did 5 on and 2 off on the second bottle... anyone else notice anything?
Dude im on DAY 6.. and I feel like im on steroids.. 6 caps a day..

I know it sounds crazy.. but seriously my strength and stamina is nuts AND I am an ANIMAL when I worked out today.. it was insane. AND I'm running on massive sleep deprivation.. very very solid product so far I love it

Elevates my mood too, I think on the bright side with almost everything where as I usually will be a bit of a downer.. it's february and I am getting excitied as hell for spring..summer..just everything.. this happened almost suddenly as I started taking Prime. Also libido is up HELLLLA up HELLLLA up... LOL!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude im on DAY 6.. and I feel like im on steroids.. 6 caps a day..

I know it sounds crazy.. but seriously my strength and stamina is nuts AND I am an ANIMAL when I worked out today.. it was insane. AND I'm running on massive sleep deprivation.. very very solid product so far I love it

Elevates my mood too, I think on the bright side with almost everything where as I usually will be a bit of a downer.. it's february and I am getting excitied as hell for spring..summer..just everything.. this happened almost suddenly as I started taking Prime. Also libido is up HELLLLA up HELLLLA up... LOL!
I'm tellin yah get your rest or your gonna crash man!!