Punthra's Anadraulic State Log
- 02-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Punthra's Anadraulic State Log
Day 1 Back/Triceps
Close Grip Pulldowns 100x10 / 150x10 / 200x10 / 250x8 / 300x5
Deadlifts 135x10 / 225x5 / 315x5 / 405x5
T-Bar Rows (Ronnie Style) 90x10 / 115x10 / 140x10 /165x10 / 190x10 / 215x8
Standing One Arm Cable Rows 105x10 / 115x10 / 125x10 / 135x8
Close Grip Bench Presses 135x10 / 185x10 / 235x10
One Arm Reverse Grip Pressdowns 30x10 / 40x10 / 50x10 / 25x12
Notes: -Pump felt great similar to other preworkout supplements but longer lasting
- some stomach discomfort but it may be due to eating so close to taking AS
- Strength felt about the same but i wasn't expecting an overnight change
- AS made my face feel tingly but it might just be my bodies response to beta alanine
- felt very alert, but without the brutal jitteriness of other supplements
Day 2 No Training
Notes - Feel alert again but not jittery
- wanting to train even though it's a day off (Just feeling that good)
- overall well being is great
- pumps are very solid and they continue to last a long time
- no stomach discomfort today
- 02-02-2009, 07:01 PM
One last thing, i'd like to thank Somewhatgifted for hooking me up with the Anadraulic State and directing me to start using Anabolicminds.com . I will be training on a 4 day split with some olympic lifting training thrown in to work on my speed and explosive power. I will be training with somewhatgifted and few olympic lifters in my gym. I've been training for 6 years and have used a multitude of supplements over the years. i'll be posting my views on anadraulic state on here and hopefully continuing to update training videos on somewhatgifted's video log.
- 02-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Awesome brother! Good to have you logging this, seems like you are enjoying it so far Any questions on AS just ask or PM me anytime.
02-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Nice start bro, i should have gone heavier on my glose grip pulldows today, seeing your numbers and knowing that i was more or less bored and waiting to dead by my fourth set working up to 200. Thats the best part of training with a bigger guy, you push yourself but punny is big for a reason.. were not jackazzes in the gym screaming and cheating weights up.
02-03-2009, 01:07 AM
02-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Power Cleans 40kgx3 / 40x3 / 60x3 / 60 x2 / 60x2 / 60x2
Incline Dumbbell Presses 80x8 / 100x8 / 120x8 / 90x8
Weighted Dips 40x10 / 60x8 / 80x6
Flat Dumbbell Flyes 45x10 / 60x10 / 75x8
Barbell Curls 95x10 / 115x8 / 135x6 w/ dropset of 95x10 right after
Cross Body Hammer Curls 40x10 / 45x10 / 50x8 / 35x 12
-workout took way to long as there were to many people training together
- Pumps felt phenomenal, in fact i still have my pump right now
- i appear to be losing a bit of my subcutaneous water
- stamina was great even though the workout went to long
- no stomach discomfort and my face didn't go flush today
- strength didn't change that much until i got deeper into the workout, had a lot more power than normal at the end of my workout
- overall sense of well being is great right now
02-03-2009, 02:11 PM
the weights for dips are actually just the dumbbell weight i'm using
02-03-2009, 06:59 PM
MF'er, youll be leavin me in the dust, and 2+ hours.. fk me.
02-03-2009, 07:05 PM
that workout was ridiculously long, and don't worry swg your growing and getting stronger. workouts won't be that long again or we'll just do our own thing.
02-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Im kinda stoked to see the results of adding in Olympic style lifts but its tough to coordinate 5 guys to space out workouts for muscle recovery.
I think your level of aggression is elevated on AS, as like you mentioned teh endurance also. The other guys were swingin the curl bar big time to try keep up and pressing inclines for half reps to do the same weight as you.
02-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Day 4 - day off
I'm still only taking one scoop a day.
- Some stomach discomfort today and i even took it on a empty stomach
- pumps are great
- i still appear to be carrying less subcutaneous water than normal
- sense of well being is great ( possibly due to elevated testosterone)
- i've heard some people compare this stuff to h-drol and it's definitely nothing like that but it still appears to be a great supp.
- i haven't taken a prohormone in years but i enjoy taking this supplements more than i did the prohormones i took in the past
- nice to see supplement that lives up to the hype so far.
02-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Cant wait to see results from AS keep it up!
02-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Day 5 Legs
not sure of numbers on olympic lifting exercises but nothing of note as i am still learning how to do things
Front Squats 135x8 / 225x5 / 275x5 / 325x3 (New Personal Record) / 225x10
Hack Squats 270x10 / 360x10 / 450x10
Lying Leg Curls 120x8 / 150x6 / 120x10
Seated Calf Raises 135x10 / 180x10 / 225x10
One Leg Presses 180x12 / 230x10 / 230x10
Standing Calf Raises 315x10 / 335x10 / 335x10
- Had an absolutely great workout
- Broke a new personal record but i think that happened due to the AS and great training partners pushing me
- stamina was great on all leg excerises and even through in one leg presses due to feeling like my legs weren't anialated
- again felt great today even though i had a lack of sleep
- a little stomach discomfort today but it went away pretty quickly
- weight is staying the same but i appear to look leaner in the mirror
- still really enjoying this supplement, good job lg sciences
02-06-2009, 02:27 PM
Cant wait to get mine, keep it up man.
02-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Day 6 Shoulders
Power Snatch 135x3 /135x3 / 135x3 / 135x2 / 135x2
Standing Military Presses 145x5 / 165x5 / 185x5 / 205x5 / 135x20
Dumbell Laterals 45x8 / 35x10 / 25x12 / 15x15
Rear Lateral Machine 125x10 / 155x10 / 185x10 / 215x8
Dumbbell Upright Rows 40x10 / 50x10 / 60x8
- had an absolutely amazing workout today
- aggression in the gym was amazing
- stamina seems to be improving (20 reps Standing Military is proof, going to go for 155 for reps next week
- pumps feel absolutely amazing and very long lasting
- overall well being is absolutely amazing
- physique is drastically improving at least definition wise due to appearing a little drier
- i forgot to mention that i'm healing alot faster than normal these days
- stomach felt great today
02-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Nice brotha I will be subbed SWG sent me this way through his log. So all you takin is the AS or what?? Lookin good all around.
02-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Keep it up man, nice log!
02-07-2009, 01:07 AM
the only thing i'm taking right now is the anadraulic state. i want to see the quality of the supplement on it's own.
02-07-2009, 02:17 AM
02-07-2009, 02:17 AM
02-07-2009, 02:31 AM
02-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Day 7 ( Supposed to be a day off but i was a little grumpy so i went and took out some aggression) Back / Triceps
Dumbbell Rows 100x6 / 120x6 / 140x6 / 160x6
Pro Grip Pulldowns 180x8 / 220x8 / 260x8 / 160x12
Wide Grip Deadlifts 135x12 / 225x10 / 315x10 ( I use this exercise to stretch and pull at my lats, but i can't use as much weight due to hand positioning)
Rope Rows sup/ Cable Pullovers Set 1 - 145x10 & 70x12 / Set 2 - 190x10 & 80x12 / Set 3 235x8 &90x12
Cable Pressdowns 100x12 / 145x10 / 190x10 / 235x8 w/ drop set 165x8 / 100x12 / 65x11
One Arm Dumbbell Extensions 30x10 / 35x10 / 40x10
-lots of stomach discomfort today
-pumps feel amazing
- still feel great
- strength and stamina are definitely growing
- still feel like i'm leaning out a bit ( a little drier)
- aggression and drive are definitely up in the gym
- probably would have had a little higher numbers if my rear delts were not tired from yesterday but sometimes it's just better to release some anger in the gym
- hopefully i'll take some pictures at the end to show how my results were if i can find some pics from before to compare
02-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Days 8 &9
- sense of well being is till great
-still getting great long lasting pumps
- sex drive appears to be up
- appetite is very high these last few days
02-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Day 7 looks good bro. I also agree with burning some aggression at the gym.
02-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Day 10 Chest
Icline Barbell Presses 135x10 / 185x10 / 235x5 / 265x5 / 295x5 / 325x5 w/ one rep assisted
Flat Dumbbell Presses 80x10 / 100x10 / 120x8
Incline Hammer Strength Presses 180x10 / 270x10 / 360x5 or 6 ( i can't remember)
Machine Pullovers Sup/ Low Cable Crossovers /Set 1 Stack for 10 & 40x10 / Set 2 Stack For 10 and 50x10 /
Not a great pump today but man did i ever feel strong today
not enough intensity in the workout
overall well being is still wonderful
didn't do any olympic lifts today and i'm happy about that because i feel it could be possibly hindering my results
02-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Good job bro, looks good.
02-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Hows the stomach man? Any better on this?
02-11-2009, 10:36 AM
actually my stomach has been fairly good lately. i find i just can't have a slow digesting protein like casein in my stomach before i take AS. Anything else i eat is okay.
02-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Day 11 Shoulders / Triceps
Barbell Upright Rows 95x10 / 115x10 / 135x10 / 155x8
Cable Rear Laterals 35x10 / 45x10 / 55x8 sup/ db rear laterals 20x10
Dumbbell Presses Sup/ Incline Laterals (Set 1 60x10 & 15x10) (Set 2 75x10 & 20x10)
(Set 3 90x8 & 25x8)
Reverse Grip Barbell Curls 60x10 / 80x10 / 100x10 / 40x15
Cable Curl 21's 80x21 / 85x21 / 90x21
- had a great workout today
- getting a pump today was ridiculously easy
- pump was so tight it hurt
- strength continues to grow
- actually saw striations in my shoulders and chest this morning
- i'm doing very minor cardio ( walking the dog with my wife at night)
- Stomach was fine today ( I really think it's an issue mixing AS with Casein)
- Well Being is still spectacular
02-11-2009, 11:51 PM
02-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Punthra Day 11 was...
Shoulders and Biceps not Triceps!
Also i know it wasnt alot but we did abs with chest on Day 10 if it matters broski.
02-12-2009, 03:18 PM
thanks buddy i didn't even realize that i typed the wrong thing
02-12-2009, 05:44 PM
02-13-2009, 12:58 PM
Day 12 Legs
Olympic Style Front Squats 135x10 / 185x10 / 235x10 / 285x8
Leg Presses w/ 30 second rests 90x10 / 180x15 / 270x20 / 360x25 / 450x30 / 540x28 (didn't get the required reps so i stopped)
Seated Hamstring Curls 130x12 / 180x10 / 230x8
Leg Extensions 130x10 / 150x10 / 170x10 ( Done with slowed motion on the way down)
Seated Calf Raises sup/ Donkey Calf Raises (set1) 90x20 & 180x10 (set2) 135x20 & 180x10 (set3) 180x15 & 210x10
- felt drained during my workout
- pump from leg presses was excruciating
- sense of well being is still great
- strength continues to grow exponentially in both high reps and low reps
- no stomach discomfort today
- Didn't make it into the gym today with SWG (kind of sucked as i would really like to give him a hand with his leg training)
- have decided at the end of the month to go for personal bests on each major exercise to see how great my results have been
- still really enjoying this supplement as i feel great all day, i'm a bit stronger, and the pumps are amazing and long lasting
02-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Days 12 & 13 Days Off
- felt great as usual
- sex drive feels like it's up a bit
- been sleeping very well lately
- pumps are still very long lasting and the body fat appears to be dropping
I'm going in to train back today so we'll see how that goes. It should be a great workout because i'm very well rested.
02-15-2009, 01:03 PM
sorry make that days 13 & 14, just woke up and i'm still a bit groggy.
02-15-2009, 06:26 PM
Day 15 Back
T-Bar Rows 45x10 / 90x10 / 135x10 / 180x10 / 225x8 / 250x5 (Ronnie Style)
Barbell Rows 135x10 / 185x8 / 235x5 / 285x5 / 135x15
Hammer Strength Pulldowns 180x10 / 230x10 /280x8
Dumbbell Pullovers Sup/ Wide Grip Cable Rows (set1) 80x10 & 120x12 (set2) 100x10 & 160x10 (set3) 120x8 & 200x10
- Strength was absolutely amazing today
- Stamina was great
- amazing pump and lasts a long time
- wanted to deadlift today but my back was sore due to falling asleep on the couch
- stepped on a scale at 240 naked today and i'm looking alot leaner and a few more veins are showing
- realizing that a tan would help show my results better
02-15-2009, 11:05 PM
haha a tan is always nice to show the cuts!
02-16-2009, 02:13 PM
02-16-2009, 03:21 PM
thanks for the encouragement bebig.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Distilled Water in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
- By GMG760 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 121Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
- By Delta Force in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
- By Delta Force in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 308Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM
- By BeBig in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 105Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:55 AM