Punthra's Anadraulic State Log

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
thanks, i appreciate you following my log as it's my first time logging so any advice is always appreciated. I have to say that this supplement has worked wonderfully for me so far and i've been taking one scoop a day unlike so many other products.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I actually get jealous reading this as I'm out of AS for another few weeks :(

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Good job on the 10 pound increase. Lookin good. I notice when i eat crappy the workouts kinda suck too. :head:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Day 20 Shoulders

Standing Barbell Presses 135x10 / 165x8 / 195x7 / 155x12 (No pressing power, too many days in the gym in a row)

Hanging Dumbbell Laterals 20x10 / 25x10 / 30x10 / 35x8

Rear Lateral Machine 155x12 / 175x10 / 195x10 / 215x8

Giant Set Hammer Military Presses, Cable Upright Rows, Dumbbell Rear Laterals (set1) 180x12 & 125x10 x 25x10 (set2) 200x12 & 145x10 & 25x10

Dumbbell Shrugs 100x10 / 120x10 / 140x10 / 160x8

Notes:
- Pressing movements were weak
- trap workout was great (very strong)
- fast workout as i wasn't feeling that strong ( 40min. )
- pumps were great and long lasting

Day 20 Day Off

Notes:
- Really sore so i'm taking a couple of days off
- plan to go for personal bests on some lifts next week just to see how strong i've gotten
- pumps are great again
- feel great
- no more problems with my stomach when i take AS so i'm happy about that

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
sorry day 21

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
day 22 & 23 both days off

Notes:
- feel like i'm coming down with the flu so i'm going to take the next couple of days off
- i'll be back in the gym with SWG on tuesday
- i want to be feeling great when i hit the gym this week as i want to beat some personal bests
- going to gym sick always seems to set me back so i'll rest and come back stronger
- still getting great pumps from AS and no stomach ache
- debating on a prohormone cycle in march possibly but a little unsure on what to use (IE. what works best and not how it works and what to use post cycle)
- suggestions are always welcome ( dry gains are ideal as summer is coming and i want to look good for the weddings i have to go to)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Just found my first problem with AS today. the bottle i got does not contain the amount of servings that it says it does. I'm going to end up with only 25 servings total instead of the 30 that it states. i've only been taking one scoop a day and the scoops have been totally level so that i would get exactly 30 servings. how am i supposed to want to buy from a company if they short change me on my servings. Anyways i have two days left and i'll let you know how it goes. LG Sciences might lose my business and my friends cause although their supplements work they shouldn't be shortchanging people. it's not a sign of a reliable supplement company.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
day 22 & 23 both days off

Notes:
- feel like i'm coming down with the flu so i'm going to take the next couple of days off
- i'll be back in the gym with SWG on tuesday
- i want to be feeling great when i hit the gym this week as i want to beat some personal bests
- going to gym sick always seems to set me back so i'll rest and come back stronger
- still getting great pumps from AS and no stomach ache
- debating on a prohormone cycle in march possibly but a little unsure on what to use (IE. what works best and not how it works and what to use post cycle)
- suggestions are always welcome ( dry gains are ideal as summer is coming and i want to look good for the weddings i have to go to)
Ya man i hate workin out when you just dont feel it. Day 21 looked pretty good though. Fixing to start that M1D black cycle soon as i get it i will have a log on here for you and SWG and everyone else to check out. :smokin:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
good luck with the m1d black and i hope they don't short change you on the amount of pills.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just found my first problem with AS today. the bottle i got does not contain the amount of servings that it says it does. I'm going to end up with only 25 servings total instead of the 30 that it states. i've only been taking one scoop a day and the scoops have been totally level so that i would get exactly 30 servings. how am i supposed to want to buy from a company if they short change me on my servings. Anyways i have two days left and i'll let you know how it goes. LG Sciences might lose my business and my friends cause although their supplements work they shouldn't be shortchanging people. it's not a sign of a reliable supplement company.
To be honest usually LG throw in extra, even in their bottles etc to stop this from happening. LG certainly prides itself on looking after customers. Tell you what, PM me your details and I will have you looked after.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help, it's nice to know that companies look after their customers especially with alot of shady supplement makers out there.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
good luck with the m1d black and i hope they don't short change you on the amount of pills.
Ya man just read your AS problem. It will get taken care of I'm sure Craig and those guys are gonna take care of you. :fing02:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i hope so, craig said he's on it so we'll what happens. It would be nice to note at the end of this log that LG looks after their customers cause it really goes a long way in the supplement industry.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
wow! thanks craig!!!! This really goes to show you that LG looks after their customers. Things like this are what will bring me back to this company, well that and supplements that work which AS does.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope so, craig said he's on it so we'll what happens. It would be nice to note at the end of this log that LG looks after their customers cause it really goes a long way in the supplement industry.
Sometimes things go wrong, really cant blame anyone, . I feel what your saying though, but everyone knows LG takes great care of there customers, and they just took care of you:) now you have another 30 days worth im sure:)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i did get looked after. it's still one of the weirdest things i've ever seen happen. anyways thanks for helping me out craig and thanks to LG for looking after my problem. i have nothing but good things to say about how this was handled and i appreciate companies that want the best for their customers. you don't see very often, ei muscletech snake juice supplements lol. Gonna put up some big numbers in the morning tomorrow so check the log later tomorrow ( hopefully on camera if SWG brings it).

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 Back

Close Grip Pulldowns 100x10 / 150x10 / 200x10 / 250x10 / 300x7 1/2 w/ rest-pause for 15 seconds then pulled another 2 1/2 reps

Barbell Rows 135x10 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 (reps got a little ugly at the end)

One Arm Old School T-bar Rows 50x10 / 75x10 / 100x10 ( this only the weight i put on the bar, not including how much weight the bar creates)

Dumbell Pullovers w/ Pro Grip Pulldowns (set1) 90x10 & 160x10 (set2) 110x10 & 200x10
(set3) 130x8 & 240x10

Notes:
- Strength was great today ( most reps i've ever done with 300lbs )
- Pump was amazing
- the superset today stretched and pulled my lats like no other
- t-bar row were a new exercise but i absolutely loved them
- looking forward to chest tomorrow
- still debating on PH cycle just to see how strong i get ( with a DC Program )
- although i might just wait for my next bottle of AS and just rock it out instead cause i really enjoy using this supplement
- i've made more gains in the last year and a half w/o hormones than i did years ago when i used M1T ( must be the extra knowledge i have in the gym now)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
alright today's my last day on AS so i'm going to make my chest workout one to remember. I hope to have my final review up for people to read in the next day or so. i wish i had before pictures but i don't so you'll have to suffice with after pictures. anyways check out the log later today for how my workout went.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 Chest

Incline Barbell Presses 135x10 / 185x5 / 235x5 / 285x5 / 335x5 / 355x1 / 355x1

Flat Dumbbell Presses 80x8 / 100x8 / 120x6

Decline Barbell Presses 135x10 / 185x10 / 235x8

Standing Cable Flyes 40x10 / 55x10 / 70x10 w/ 7xbodyweight push-ups

Notes:
- Felt strong but i didn't have stamina. Also couldn't achieve the pump i wanted. These were both caused by lack of carbs in the morning. i believe my glycogen stores were low so i felt flat and very energy depleted stamina wise.
- had great focus in my workout which continues to be non-jittery
- sense of well being is still there throughout the day
- sex drive still feels up

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

Overall i really enjoyed this product as it helped makes some gains and helped me get a touch leaner.

Strength: I got a lot stronger and quite quickly i might add. The AS helped tons but i do have to attribute some of it to great training partners that kept me motivated (SWG and a few others). Lifts went up on all compound movements and my stamina improved tremendously when doing supersets. Probably the best pre-workout supplement i've used for strength ever.

Pumps: Pumps were absolutely amazing and were very long lasting. Hours later i would still have pump which everyone knows is the best feeling in the world. I've never used a supplement that kept my pump going as long as this.

Energy: My energy levels were great taking this supplement. I had no extreme jittery highs and no crashing from the AS. It kept me very alert and feeling very good all day.

Testosterone Levels : They felt elevated but the only way i could have proved this is by doing blood work. Libido has been up and thankfully the wife was been understanding. Definitely alot more aggressive in the gym while taking AS, at least my training partners noted that at least.

Healing / Recovery : This is the area that i was most impressed with AS, as i could recover very quickly from absolutely brutal heavy weights. I probably could have gone into the gym one extra day a week but i backed off and the results came because of it. This is the best non-hormonal supplement i've ever used for recovery!!!!!!

Taste / Dose : The taste is a little like no-xplode only with a strong cinnamon taste. It's a little hard on your stomach when you have the wrong foods in there but otherwise it's great. We all know that i ran into a problem with the number of scoops in my pail but that's water under the bridge. The one thing i should make a point of is that one scoop worked amazingly well for me throughout the log. I stayed at one scoop for the duration to truly test the quality of this supplement. I continued to get results throughout the log without having to increase my dosage. This is an amazing revelation as i weigh 240 and usually need a larger dose for certain supplements to work for me.

Overall: This was a great supplement for me during a strength and mass phase right before spring. It is the best preworkout supplement i've used!!!! I know i didn't get any pictures up to show you my results but i'll try to start a new training log and post pics. When my next bottle shows up i plan to use it for a FST-7 program to lean up a bit and kick up the cardio. Anyways i recommend this supplement to anyone that needs a kick in the ass in their workouts.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Well ive got a few vids on my camera, its alot to upload both our vids when i still dont have a reliable comp besides my work one which i am on now and cannot upload pics on.

I can give you my cam for you to throw some of the sick sets up if you like.

Aggression was up, notably up. Your endurance exceeded my own easily and when i started to hit the wall you kept moving up in weights.
I can also attenst to the recovery, agression and endurace aspect of this product by wathcing punthra in action. Great log, a great read for any potential users to skim through. Nice job!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, excellent log :) Also glad you enjoyed the product dude :) Enjoy your next tub of AS :)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support on the log. i hope it helps some people when choosing supplements.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support on the log. i hope it helps some people when choosing supplements.
Looks good Pun I plan on buying some of this sometime soon. Gotta do my M1D black log first. I wanna run that pretty much solo to test how well it will be and it is my first ph cycle ever so am very excited about it. Good Job and lets continue to contribute good or bad comments and opinions. :biglaugh:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
i just got my training log up and running now so feel free to follow my log or throw out some advice as it is always appreciated. No one knows everything and i can always use the advice of other people that lift. You never stop learning in this sport of ours!!!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
i just got my training log up and running now so feel free to follow my log or throw out some advice as it is always appreciated. No one knows everything and i can always use the advice of other people that lift. You never stop learning in this sport of ours!!!!
Post a link, get some pics and be ready to shock the world.... lol. Anything worth doing is worth doing exceptionally punthra.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
My new bottle of anadraulic state just showed up. Thanks to Craig and LG sciences for dealing with my complaint immediately. I weighed the contens and it is right on the money. I will log this run of anadraulic state in the training log section as i have already started it and i don't want to do two logs at once. To everyone out there, choose LG products like Anadraulic State because they work and they care about their customers.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
My new bottle of anadraulic state just showed up. Thanks to Craig and LG sciences for dealing with my complaint immediately. I weighed the contens and it is right on the money. I will log this run of anadraulic state in the training log section as i have already started it and i don't want to do two logs at once. To everyone out there, choose LG products like Anadraulic State because they work and they care about their customers.
My pleasure man, enjoy :)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
2nd Bottle of Anadraulic State Quick Review

As posted above LG Sciences looked after me very well so I felt that i should give them a quick review again to thank them. I changed my workout program for the second bottle and i continued to see results more in the shape of a recomp.

Strength: Felt very strong again while taking Anadraulic State. Numbers continued to improve as noted in my other training log. Definitely my favourite preworkout supp. bar none for strength.

Pumps: The pumps were again very good with alot of vascularity that i hadn`t seen in a while. Great supplement for the type of training i was doing, due to doing a bit of blood volume training.

Energy: Felt good throughout the day while taking AS, possibly due to increased testosterone. It didn`t stim me out like other supplements which made me happy.

Taste: It`s taste isn`t amazing but if your serious about your supplements who really cares if it tastes good, as long it works is all that matters to me. Taste kind of reminds of NO Xplode with a more cinnamon taste.

Overall: This bar none is the best preworkout supplement i`ve ever taken. I continued to take one scoop a day for my second bottle and still continued to get gains which i think is proof of a quality supplement. I`m absolutely amazed by this as i still weigh above 240 and i didn`t have to up my dose to get the effects. Anyways my hat`s off to LG Sciences on a great supplement and thanks again for looking after me. I would recommend this supplement to anyone who asked me what to take.