The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 7 of 35 First ... 56789 ... Last
  1. Day 49

Nothing, because I woke up too late (had to be at work for a client), and was busy for the rest of the day. All good though; a day off every now and then is ok...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0710 (waking at 0300 and 0423), so ~9 hours sleep. Just not really waking this morning. Shattered when woke up finally. Deep sleep. Dreaming again...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There...

Energy: Started getting 'tired' around 1700, but then coming more alive after more food...

Motivation: Good...

Mood/Aggression: Frustration and anger this morning and early afternoon (I have had ENOUGH!)...Ok this afternoon...

Stress: VERY HIGH!

Libido: Rising in the afternoon.

Joints: Left wrist aching (did some lifting today; couldn't avoid it)...

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity just awesome, especially from the afternoon onwards (and all the CHO)...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms.

Body Composition and Look: Actually, belly was FLAT today and looks the BEST it has in a long time (interesting). Looking far more slender than I have been in my clothes. Almost seems like I have lost overnight (which is interesting, given that diet has only been good for 2 days (but makes a difference) and have NOT been doing resistance training for 2 weeks now) and only just started back into cardio). I definitely LOOK leaner, although my measurements are BIGGER (hmmm...)

Appetite: Today was a HUGE binge (shopping when hungry is never a good idea, especially if I have been good for a few days) for a few hours this afternoon (once I started it was hard to stop)...Needed to drink more though...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I actually felt SEXY today! ...Made up my mind about a few things...Also made the decision NOT to stress about NOT being able to do resistance training. I will instead turn my focus to leaning up, and make sure that I conquer my diet. As long as I am doing INTENSE cardio, then I will be ok. I'm ok with the muscle mass that I currently have, and am not too concerned with losing strength (any losses will quickly be regained when I can get back into the gym). I just want to give my left wrist the best chance to heal and recover and NOT push myself too hard too soon (I know; a HUGE achievement for my mind to be able to ACCEPT that!) and make it worse...Activate Xtreme/IGF-2/Drive stack will be the first in line when I start back resistance training; closely followed by Cre-02...In the meantime my log will be following my recovery from injury...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Day 50

0906 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy in 39x15 (Efforts: HR 90% HRmax, rpm N/A; Recovery: HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    d. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    Started out well, legs dictating the pace. First set of efforts was a huge surprise, with legs spinning away without complaint or any sense of fatigue or aching. Was able to push myself more and more. Decided that since I felt so awesome to do LONGER efforts for the next set. Even tripling the effort duration did NOT make my legs feel any less fatigued, spinning away with determination (must be all those CHO from yesterday!) HR rose rapidly during each effort, and dropped rapidly in the recovery periods. Finished with 4 minutes at an easy pace; and covered in lots of little droplets of slick sweat over gold...

0934 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0753 (waking at 0315), so nearly 8 hours sleep. So tired that didn't even wake to the other 2 alarms (at 0325 and 0423). Dreaming random.

Energy: Excellent for HIIT this morning! Started slowing down a little after 1230...

Motivation: Good...

Mood/Aggression: Started out positive and happy (from HIIT). Moved to frustrated and angry. Finished a bit blah, but spirits lifting some...

Libido: None.

Joints: Left wrist still sore...

Endurance: Excellent!

Quality of Training: Be like that all the time! I could have kept going; felt soooo good.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity great today...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: 10% BF.

Appetite: More binging (STOP damn it, girl!)...Need to drink MORE...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Quite the upset stomach today...Motivated myself into motion for a few 'pet projects' and areas where I really have a passion...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Day 51

0824 - HIIT Rollers:
    b. 4 min in 39x15 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    c. 4 min in 39x14 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    d. 4 min in 39x13 @ 90-95% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    A bit of intensity and a bit of 'step' protocol today. Legs started off at their own pace. HR was starting to rise in the second 'step'; legs quite comfortable though. Even in 39x14 and 39x13 legs were ok, and seeming to ENJOY the intensity Made the last 4 minutes a bit easier (but cadence not as low as starting because legs really wanting to keep going...)

0847 - Stretch 31 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2245-0645 (waking at 0600 and 0615), so ~8 hours sleep. Deep. Dreams were weird and screwed up...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been doing a bit of research today...

Energy: Good...

Motivation: THERE!

Mood/Aggression: Began on a positive note. Then aggression. Frustration. Now just tired and a bit 'blah'...

Quality of Training: Excellent.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok...

Body Composition and Look: Not even looking in the mirror...

Appetite: Controlling myself today...Still need to drink MORE...

Overall Sense of Feeling: When I turn my head to the left I have a very sore neck (the way I was sleeping last night?)...Really not feeling the best, but trying to keep positive and not let myself get too down...

4. Day 52

0915 - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    c. 5 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    Started out ok. Just let body sit there. HR did not rise much and I couldn't be bothered trying to get it to the level I would have preferred. Legs fatigued a little. Finished hot and sweaty and not in the best of moods...

0937 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2130-0354 and ~0600-0804 (waking at 0615 and 0645), so ~8.3 hours sleep. Woke at 0354 and couldn't get back to sleep. I SHOULD have got UP, but decided that it was too early (never heard THAT from me before) and stayed there; fell asleep about when I was PLANNING on getting up and slept on. Sleep deep. Dreams very DISTURBED...

Energy: Good...

Motivation: Trying to hold onto it...

Mood/Aggression: Controlling the rage and frustration and aggression is starting to take a toll...

Quality of Training: Ok.

Body Composition and Look: The stress is starting to affect my skin (NOT cool). Upper body (particularly upper back, shoulders and arms) keeps looking leaner. However, starting to gain some fat in areas where I've never had any before (i.e. mid-back)...

Appetite: Chocolate binge...Still need to drink MORE...

Overall Sense of Feeling: NOT a happy lady...

5. Day 53

0738 - HIIT Rollers:
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 2 min in 39x16 @ 104 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    f. 2 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    Started out as the body would (as I have been lately). First set of efforts felt like I wasn't pushing hard enough, especially as HR was not rising. Tried to push myself harder for the second set (as well as increasing intensity), but all it did was make me frustrated. Third set of efforts saw HR start to DEcrease (WTF???) Finished off easy for a couple of minutes, letting legs tick over and HR drop. Just couldn't be bothered when I finished; just wanted to get off as soon as I could (so very NOT like me).

0800 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0625 (waking at 0530, 0545, and 0600), so nearly 7.5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreams continue to become more violent and disturbed...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Taken a lot in today...

Energy: Been in and out all day...

Motivation: I know it should be there; right now I couldn't care less (when it should be the most IMPORTANT of all!)

Mood/Aggression: I just want to let loose on a punching bag (pity I can't hit anything). Behind every smile I give is the desire to kill something!

Stress: RED ALERT!!!

Joints: Left wrist still sore (FCUK, even to OPEN a door!)

Endurance: Fine.

Quality of Training: Couldn't wait for 20 minutes to be up; this is starting to REALLY get to me!

Muscle Hardness/Density: It may FEEL it, but LOOKING it WHERE?

Body Composition and Look: I want to SMASH every mirror I see...

Appetite: Bread binge today (STOP IT GIRL; JUST STOP IT!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO! STOP BINGING NOW!!!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: I don't want to be here anymore.

•   

6. Hang in there! You can knock that diet out. You are certainly kicking my ass in getting cardio done!

7. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hang in there! You can knock that diet out. You are certainly kicking my ass in getting cardio done!
    Thanks, Christine. However, I get stressed and I EAT. As for cardio, that's becoming more a chore than anything else; but I HAVE to be doing SOMETHING. I know that even though I'm NOT in the gym I'm NOT going to lose muscle mass and much strength, and that I can stay lean if I get my diet right (self-control really; I need the same discipline that I have with training!)

How are things with you these days?

8. Things are okay. I'm getting burned out on the competition diet. I too am wanting to at junk when I'm stressed.

I have sick kids at home so I have to miss some gym time and I think I'm catching it! But otherwise not bad.

9. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Things are okay. I'm getting burned out on the competition diet. I too am wanting to at junk when I'm stressed.

I have sick kids at home so I have to miss some gym time and I think I'm catching it! But otherwise not bad.
    Yeah, I can't imagine ever following a competition diet; I think I would rather go the road of more exercise and let myself eat if I were wanting to compete.

Kudos to you, Christine for all that you do with training, your work, and a family on top of that! The Arnold is only a week away; keep it up!

10. Day 54

0850 - Rollers:
    a. 2 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    b. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    d. 4 min in 39x15 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    e. 8 min in 39x16 @ 80% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    f. 1 min in 39x16 @ 102 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    Started out ok (WANTING to be doing it today). HR rising fairly quickly (good). Legs felt really good, so kept increasing the intensity (through cadence, and then gear) and got HR nice and high. Finished off with a minute to let HR get back down. A good session.

0916 - Stretch 24 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0738 (waking at 0315, 0330, and 0345), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Very deep. Dreaming vivid and strange.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been all over the place doing things today.

Energy: Energizer bunny all morning. Started fading a little in the evening. Came awake ~2100, and stayed up quite late.

Motivation: None.

Mood/Aggression: Not in the best of moods at all: Aggresisve, frustrated, angry, depressed, other unmentionables...

Stress: HIGH HIGH HIGH!!!

Libido: Some.

Joints: Left wrist.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Gooood.

Body Composition and Look: Others may think I look ok, but I am not even close to 'ok' to ME...

Appetite: More binging (STOP DAMNIT!!!)...Thirst dying towards the end of the day...

Overall Sense of Feeling: None too good (and I am sorry for those horrible words). Trying to find some light in the darkness...

11. Day 55

Got up too late for what I needed doing, so a Day OFF (Grrr)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0607 (waking at 0315, 0330, and 0423), so ~5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming.

Mental Alertness/Focus: After a short spiel of work this morning been chilling with DVDs (and yes, food) all afternoon and most of the evening.

Energy: After running around this morning, packed and moved again, and then just trying to RELAX. Passed out at ~1700 for nearly an hour...

Mood/Aggression: Trying to chill today...

Stress: HIGH HIGH HIGH!!!

Joints: Left wrist deep aching after lifting (when I shouldn't be), even if my left wrist was only 'supporting' and not bearing much weight at all...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity great as, especially since sun out today and warm (actually feel quite hot) and had LOTS of CHO...

Body Composition and Look: Feel like I am getting too soft without being able to do any resistance training (even if doing cardio), although diet is playing a big role in that too...

Appetite: A roast for lunch and Italian/Mexican for dinner. Some desserts...Need to drink more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I can manage a smile today...

12. Day 56

Another day of NOTHING (NOT good, lady!)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0746 (waking at 0315), so ~7.75 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming. Tired as on waking.

Mental Alertness/Focus: There some.

Energy: Spent the afternoon/evening moving (yes, AGAIN; but this is the last move for at least 6 months). Not really had a lot of energy when settled down with dinner and some DVDs, and fell asleep during the FIRST movie...

Mood/Aggression: All over the place...

Stress: HIGH!!!

Joints: All the moving and lifting has left my left wrist aching even when still...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: Avoiding mirrors...

Appetite: Not really ate much during the day, and it was a binge come the night...Need to drink more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Relieved that finally have somewhere I can 'settle' for a time. Now to get the rest of everything in order...

13. Day 57

More nothing (I might do 30 minutes on the rollers before bed...)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2030-2130 and 2200-0745 (waking at 0545, 0600, and 0615), so ~8.75 hours sleep. Deep. Dreams disturbed. Didn't want to get up when woke, and didn't get up for another 45 minutes after waking...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been all over the place getting the new place all set up...

Energy: Not a lot...

Motivation: It SHOULD be there.

Mood/Aggression: Frustrated. Aggressive. Angry (at times). Mood calming...

Joints: Left wrist is deeply aching (not fun at all) and making me cringe every time I move it...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity good...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms.

Body Composition and Look: Got told that my right bicep is looking bigger than when I was doing resistance training and 'pumped up' (maybe because I have been doing everything with my right arm?) Noticing my body change in places it has never changed before (Grrr)...

Appetite: Food, food, and more food (STOP IT!)...Not drinking as much as I should be (you can have more WATER, and SHOULD)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: It has to be back into SOME training tomorrow; doing nothing is doing my head in. Really have to get the diet sorted too (I should be fine if that is good). Just got to be a little more positive...

14. Quick Note

Just to let those know following that I won't have access to the internet for the next week, but will post up all the days when I regain access.

15. Day 58

0935 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 2 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy in 39x13 (Effort: HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR dropped back to 85% HRmax)
    e. 1 x 1 min effort in 39x12 (Effort: HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR dropped back to 90% HRmax)
    f. 1 min in 39x16 @ 102 rpm (HR dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    g. 3 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    Started out steady, as legs dictated. Increased the gear for the first set of efforts. HR rose rapidly and legs responded well. Second set of efforts increased gear again, and managed well. Decided on doing a few sets of longer efforts (again, increasing gear for each set). Lungs were burning, and chest hurt during the third set of efforts. Recovery between was gasping and trying to make the hurt go away. Despite the 'strain' on my lungs/heart, increased the gear a fourth time and did an all-out effort as hard as I could to punish for the last 3 days of no training. Lungs were relieved when I gave then a minute easy, and then settled into 'cool-down' mode. A good session. Needs to be INTENSE ALL the time!

0958 - Stretch 27 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2045-0745 (waking at 0545, 0600, and 0615), so ~11 hours sleep (WTF???) Soooo tired on waking; didn't want to get up at all, and it was 0818 before I emerged from the bed. Felt shattered. Not in the mood for anything much...

Energy: Got what I need...

Motivation: No more excuses or second chances!

Mood/Aggression: I'm somewhat calmer today than I have been of late...

Stress: HIGH.

Joints: Left wrist...

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity knots and lines...

Body Composition and Look: NOT happy with it at all. Seeing quad definition coming out more though; odd..

Appetite: Being good; just what I've had to...

Overall Sense of Feeling: In the library for the internet...Trying to be positive and surge ahead. You run with what life throws at you...

16. Hey There,
    I def. understand how you feel- just as I started liking my physique again , I torn my right meniscus. Hang in there...

17. Quote Originally Posted by Good Shepherd View Post
    Hey There,
    I def. understand how you feel- just as I started liking my physique again , I torn my right meniscus. Hang in there...
    LOL. Yes, well I have quite a ways before I can even look at my body and think it's only ok.

18. Day 59

0927 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    b. 4 min in 39x15 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    c. 12 min in 39x15 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    Legs were fine starting out this morning, and the spinning seemed EASY. Increased the gear; legs stayed fine, and HR rose (goood). After 4 minutes HR started increasing again, as I sat back on my seat (since wrist was getting sore in position on the handlebars). Drinking quite a lot, and very hot (although not much sweat). Should have sat there for twice as long, but by the time 20 minutes was up I just wanted to be finished.

0953 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0758 (waking at 0545, 0600, and 0615), so nearly 8 hours sleep. Deep. Fatigued on waking (I think that it's from all the binging, lack of exercise, and fcuked up sleeping patterns (i.e. no STRUCTURE); which is going to stop from now on), and didn't get up until 0815. Dreams were strange and very sexual.

Mental Alertness/Focus: There.

Energy: Will just be doing what I have to today.

Motivation: Back on track.

Mood/Aggression: Quite flat.

Joints: Left wrist hurts with certain movements, especially when I twist it.

Quality of Training: Fine.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity great, especially after the high CHO last night (and it being hot and sunny today)...

Body Composition and Look: Like the average female...

Appetite: Good.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I will NOT be broken!

19. Day 60

0741 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 110-112 rpm (HR dropped back to 80% HRmax)
    Miscalculated timing this morning, and got up too late (seeing a client at 0900 did not give me the time I needed if I were to get on my rollers in the right period after my 'first thing' supplement doses). But, DID the session, albeit a little shorter (but that doesn't matter). Started out well, with legs wanting to just get into it (also maybe felt a little rushed). Efforts were fine, going up a gear. HR really rose during the efforts, and stayed high. Hot and sweaty and angry at myself as I was doing them. For the last 4 minutes just sat there trying to calm myself down...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0655 (waking at 0545, 0600, and 0615), so nearly 9 hours sleep. (Steveoph, I don't wake up lots during the night; those are times I have alarms set for when I intend waking (first alarm) and getting up to (second alarm), but don't always manage). Deep sleep. Again woke shattered as anything and NOT wanting to be getting up. Dreams disturbing...

Energy: It's there; going to put it to good use tonight...

Motivation: Back on track!

Mood/Aggression: It's the eye in the middle of the storm...
    YouTube - Rev Theory - "Broken Bones"

Joints: Left wrist really aching. Went into the gym this morning for a client and even hanging from a bar hurts...

Quality of Training: Ok (still got more to go yet).

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity average...

Body Composition and Look: Legs definition coming out. Whilst upper body (delts and arms) are looking more defined girths are BIGGER than they were (interesting)...

Appetite: What and when I need to...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I will go for a run tonight (and stretch afterwards). I need to do something to take my mind off everything when I am not trying to be busy doing other things to take my mind off things and to keep busy.

20. Day 61

0938 - 5.8km Run:
    Ran out to Hagley Park and did a loop of Hagley Park. A nice place to run; can do some sprinting there (will have to see how well lit at 0430 in the morning first). Started getting the stitch at 15 minutes. And the impact on lower legs was a little reminder of how 'unfit' I am running-wise (just do it more often, as you used to and you'll be fine). Running with left arm at my side, keeping movement to a minimum, and no aches during or after the run (good; sprinting may be a different story). Run averaged 4.91 min/km, which wasn't bad considering.

1009 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0807 (waking at 0530 and 0600), so ~9.5 hours sleep. Deep sleep. Dreams some crazy stuff. Shattered on waking and didn't get up until 0821 (ROUTINE; get BACK into it!!!)...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Going to spend the afternoon watchig DVDs and reading...

Energy: The run shattered me quite a bit, but all good now...

Motivation: Laura Harris. I want to be that lean (and I can be; just get the diet sorted) 24/7/365!

Mood/Aggression: Better. Still a little flat, but at least I can smile...

Libido: Some (just to get rid of the aggression).

Joints: Aching and sharp pain when twist left wrist...

Quality of Training: All right for a first run in a while.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity not there today (except after run)...

Body Compo sition and Look: My tops are looser on me and yet my girths are bigger??? Leg definition coming out more (the cycling methinks).

Appetite: I'm letting myself be bad (you really shouldn't though, girl!)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Feeling better today (so much that I can let the binge go). Really sorting myself out. I needed the harsh words yesterday.

21. Day 62

0841 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    d. 4 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy in 39x13 (Effort: HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR dropped back to 85% HRmax, rpm 82 rpm)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    Started out well. HR rose rapidly during the first set of efforts, so much so that I needed a small period to recover from them. After 4 minutes 'easy' did another set of efforts, longer this time, and far harder on the lungs. Heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest at times, but kept legs spinning. Sweat was dripping and I was gritting my teeth and digging my legs in to spin as fast as I could, trying to channel the aggression and anger into the pedals. Finished the session absolutely shattered (as I should).

0904 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0711 (waking at 0530, 0545, and 0600), so nearly 7.75 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming. NOT wanting to get up; feeling like I've been hit by a truck. Quads (WTF???) hurt from the run yesterday (interesting)...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I just want to turn my mind off right now...

Energy: There...

Motivation: Fine.

Mood/Aggression: VERY aggressive and pissed off and frustrated and NOT showing it...

Joints: Left wrist a little...

Quality of Training: Excellent HIIT.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity knots and lines...

Body Composition and Look: GRRR..

Appetite: Hardly eaten a thing all day because been in and out of everywhere...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not the best.

22. Day 63

0850 - Rollers:
    40 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    Put on my headphones, selected the track, and away I was. Kept cadence steady. Wasn't too concerned about what HR got to today (was reasonable, but not that high). Stayed there for longer than usual, simply because I could, and because I was feeling good and WANTED (and NEED!) to. Drank heaps; very thirsty. Sweat was DRIPPING off me during and when I finished. A good session (next longer cardio should be a run, though; mix it up since I can run without pain to my left wrist).

0932 - Stretch 23 min.

0956 - Abs:
    3 rounds of -
    a. s/b crunch (feet on wall, knees at 90 degrees) x 20
    b. s/b double-leg raises x 10
    c. s/b jackknife x 10
    d. plank x 30 sec
    About time that I started doing something for my core/abs twice a week (since I can't lift weights)...Started off with what I felt was an 'easy' session...My abs were BURNING by the end of the first set of s/b double-leg raises. Left wrist was also aching (because of the position it was in during them). I was originally going to do 20 x s/b double-leg raises, but because of my wrist improvised and stopped at 10 reps; moving on to the s/b jackknife (which, although no easier on the abs, was much kinder on the wrist)...By the end of the session I was feeling it for sure (and will be tomorrow too, no doubt); but good. Felt like I had DONE something.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0711 (waking at 0530), so nearly 7.75 hours sleep. And deep sleep it was (only heard ONE of three alarms). Again woke shattered (think the stuffiness of my room has something (along with diet and lack of training and mood) to do with it). Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There until ~1400, and then went into town, got some DVDs and food and chilled out for a bit (I LIKE it when I'm busy, though...)

Energy: This morning was good. Smooth, focused energy.

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Reasonable mood most of the day. Just frustration at myself for the diet over the last few months (I should have been where I want to be well before now!)

Libido: Just to tease...

Joints: Left wrist has a lot more movement than it had. The twisting that happens causes sharp pain to shoot through it though, when I try and do something.

Endurance: Never lacking.

Quality of Training: Good. Might have to start doing LONGER cardio sessions since I can't do resistance training.

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in legs this morning (and feeling the burn in the midsection after Abs exercises)...Vascularity strong...

Body Composition and Look: Legs are coming out quite well actually. Definition in calves is the best I have seen in ages (maybe all the cycling?) Still NOT anywhere near satisfied with the rest (or even legs) of me though...

Appetite: Er, SPANK...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Hot. Sweaty. Uncomfortable...But close to being on the right track...

23. Day 64

0844 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x13 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 min in 39x16 @ 90 rpm (HR dropped back to 80% HRmax)
    f. 3 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    Despite not being in the mood for doing training, after 70 minutes of taking my RPM I was ready for it. Started out at a fairly rapid pace (considering what it has been to 'warm-up'). Legs handled it fine, as did HR (which was low, considering). First set of efforts were hard, all-out sprints, with head down and trying to burn rubber. The second set of efforts were still as hard as I could go, but I was feeling the pace between reps in my heart more than lungs. Kept going for a third set of efforts, even harder; and I could feel myself slow slightly from the 20th rep. By the end of my 24th rep I was drenched in sweat (the open window is NOT enough ventilation), and ready to thrash something. Eased out of it for a minute and let HR drop (although it didn't drop FAR), and then stayed at a nice pace for the last of the session (with HR dropping even MORE). Good on the legs; strange that the last couple of HIIT sessions have 'hurt' my heart...

0905 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0725 (waking at 0500, 0515, and 0530), so ~9.25 hours sleep. Deep (so deep that the body wasn't interested in getting up when it should have). Woke with a sore throat (nooooo!), with neck feeling thick and head stuffy and generally lethargic and not up for anything (and NOT feeling abs like I thought I would after yesterday's Abs' session). A battle to get out of bed, when eventually did. Dreams last night were vivid and sexual...

Energy: Had it for HIIT (wow, all last night's CHO). Now, because of the way throat and head are feeling, not in the mood for much.

Motivation: There (why else would I have done training when I feel like staying in bed (rare that) all day?)

Mood/Aggression: Started out calm. Got a little pissed off. Then upset ("it's the subtleties" is it?) Just flat now.

Joints: Left wrist is more moveable, but the increase in movement also means more pain, especially when it twists every time I do something unconsciously.

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs...Vascularity ok...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs (mostly quads and calves).

Body Composition and Look: Grrr (you KNOW what to do about it...)

Appetite: Slim today...Needing lots of water...

Overall Sense of Feeling: An interesting shade of blue and purple and midnight...

24. Day 65

1042 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    b. 16 min in 39x16 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    Didn't even want to be doing ANYthing today, but because I HAVE to do SOMEthing in an ATTEMPT to stay in SOME sort of shape I got on the rollers. The first 4 minutes was my body settling in and TRYING to convince myself to STAY on them. Getting very hot and sweat dripping everywhere and feeling rather dirty. When I started getting heady I increased the cadence (to what; PUNISH my body for feeling like this?) HR increased with it (higher and faster than it SHOULD). Should have kept going for another 20 minutes, but once the minimum was done I gladly finished the session.

1105 - Stretch 26 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0914 (waking at 0500, 0530, and 0814), so nearly 8.25 hours sleep. Couldn't sleep last night; I was shattered, but so shattered I couldn't go to sleep, if that makes sense. Had a splitting migraine and pain in the back of my head, but just stayed watching tv (very unlike me) and turned it off more due to the lack of anything decent being on. Sleep was deep, once there. Dreams were rather weird.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really had much to think about today (and considering the fact that I didn't feel like doing anything other than staying in bed (which wasn't an option) this was ok).

Energy: Not really had a lot. Not needed much either.

Motivation: What's that?

Mood/Aggression: A few moments this morning where I got aggressive and VERY fcuked off (but holding my tongue). Otherwise, just frustrated that I feel like such ****e.

Libido: Was VERY high yesterday late afternoon/evening, when I was starting to fade a little. Today has been some (not sure what's up with that), with my body just reacting...

Joints: Left wrist has been aching. But I have PURPOSELY been twisting it today (the pain is almost pleasant (albeit annoying) now).

Quality of Training: Fine.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity very STRONG, especially since the day was so HOT and had high CHO...

Body Composition and Look: I'm acceptable to others but NOT myself. Despite my legs coming out and being able to almost see my 6-pack again I am far from happy with this excuse of a body (maybe it's just because I feel so UNcomfortable?) Also noticed that my left fingers are looking thinner than my right...

Appetite: After barely eating 450 calories (I know, as stupid as eating 4500 calories) yesterday, I justified a HUGE meal (an effort to eat, given my throat and just wanting something ice-cold that would slide down without me having to swallow) mid-afternoon today and am paying the price for it re feeling...More water...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Like I've been hit by a train and then run over with a steamroller. Sore, thick throat is even worse today, and even talking HURTS. Coughed (and that hurt my chest/ribs) up blood this morning (not good). Have a temperature and although it's been a VERY hot day have been getting chills. Finding it hard to breathe and like I am going to pass out sometimes. Get this nonsense OVER with!

25. Day 66

1039 - Rollers:
    60 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    Got on and away I went today. Legs were fine. Settled at a reasonably high cadence. HR went up almost instantly and after 5 minutes it was well above 75% HRmax. VERY thirsty during the session. Slick sweat was dripping off me throughout. Kept going and going. Could have gone for LONGER than 60 minutes, but UNnecessary, so stopped. Good; maybe I need a few longer sessions during the week...

1142 - Stretch 20 min (included 3 x planks held for 1 min (rest for 30 sec) at the end of it).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0850 (waking at 0432 and 0700), so ~7.75 hours sleep. Woke at 0432 and coughed up blood (not good). Went straight back to sleep when back in bed, and was so out of it that I did not hear my three alarms (you really need to START hearing them and GETTING UP to them, girl!) Sleep was deeper than deep and dreaming.

Mental Alertness/Focus: After training just been reading and chilling a little.

Energy: Was there, nice and smooth and focused during the rollers. Still have moments when I suddenly get dizzy and feel like I'm going to fall over, but generally ok.

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Fairly calm today. Not much of anything (except a small spark of aggression and frustration in the early afternoon). Keeping myself well controlled and under wraps...

Libido: I could easily be persuaded...

Joints: Left wrist has been surprisingly almost pain-free today (a good thing).

Endurance: Excellent.

Quality of Training: Didn't mind the longer session today. It's good to have a goal and a focus again. Can't wait until the cast comes off and I can start doing some resistance training (yes, 'easing' into it for a couple of weeks).

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity strong, hard lines...

Body Composition and Look: My left bicep is 2cm (almost an inch) SMALLER than it was pre-injury. Weight is as it was pre-injury. It won't take long to get back up to speed (and regain anything 'lost', if it happens) when I can.

Appetite: Not really had one. Not really wanting to eat anything...Drinking lots, though...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still have the sore throat and stuffy head...But, interesting...

26. Day 67

0451 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 13 min jogging
    Dark. Only the streetlights. First time I have run in this part of town outside of daylight and busy streets. Alert, I set off. It rained last night (stopped ~0300) and some water splattered onto me as I ran through puddles. It can be a little eerie (and DANGEROUS) running the streets alone in the dark and stillness, so I was probably as skittery as a cat as well, noting anyone who was around and parked cars and cars that slowed. Ran on the road for a while. Then onto the footpath. On the outskirts of Hagley Park I stayed on the footpath/curb, as far away from the dark of the trees as possible (except for one part where the footpath was gone and the road was busy)...First 4 min were ok, just getting my body back into the rhythm of running (I have missed it). Efforts were as hard as I could, but didn't feel to me like they were hard ENOUGH. More than 8 efforts would have meant those after the eighth would not be a lot faster than a jog, so I left it at 8. Got the stitch quite sharp and painful in BOTH sides a the 10-min mark, and I could feel myself slowing considerably because of the pain (like what you get when you haven't eaten in almost a day and want food). At the 17-min mark the posterior of my lateral right knee started twinging, but I kept going. Last half of the run (after all efforts) was at a much slower pace then the first half, but was ok...A good effort...

0516 - Stretch 25 min.

0542 - Abs:
    2 rounds (no recovery) of -
    a. s/b crunch (feet on wall, knees at 90 degrees)x 20
    b. reverse curl x 20
    c. bicycle x 20
    d. plank x 2 min
    Monday and Thursday are going to be the days that I do Abs. Just a couple of rounds done; s/b crunch to start. Reverse curls hurt my back (I have a bony spine in my thoracic region and even in a t-shirt the carpet left burns where my spine rubbed it), so may not do them (or place a duvet on the floor first) again. Bicycle were fine. It was a little more effort to hold the second plank, but managed. It was more shoulders that were hurting afterwards (strange).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0210 (waking at 0000), so just over 5 hours sleep. Once up at 0210 I couldn't get back to sleep, despite going back to bed. At 0320 I decided to get up and go for a run (FINALLY!) Amazing: My body woke up by itself after 5 hours sleep and was fresh and not shattered or anything that I have been feeling of late. Sleep was deep though, when in it. And dreams were something else...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Got a lot out of the way this morning. A few moments where I didn't want to think about much at ~1500, but it passed...

Energy: Since I woke up I've been on high alert and have been doing things. Interesting...

Motivation: Hell yeah!

Mood/Aggression: Pretty damn good actually (must have been the routine got back into (albeit only for a day so far, but a 'script' of how it should be); always puts me in a better mood when I get up EARLY, exercise, and am ready to start my day when everyone else is just waking up...)

Stress: High.

Libido: Um, WOW. HIGH. It can be exhausting sometimes, too...

Joints: Left wrist is actually ok for 99% part today (a good thing). A bit of knee pain in right leg towards end of run, but nothing major.

Quality of Training: For a 'first' HIIT run (yes, been a while, hasn't it; but no more) it was ok. Got to start increasing the reps back up to where I was pre-August 2008, though...

Pump and Vascularity: Wicked pump in my legs...Vascularity mean as well...

Body Composition and Look: I've lost 1kg (i.e. 2.2lb) since yesterday, and am down to 50kg (er, what happened there?) Still looking too 'soft' for my liking, but starting to improve. Don't want to lose any more weight (unless it's BF) though (especially since I'm not resistance training).

Appetite: What I had to. Urge to BINGE...VERY thirsty...

Overall Sense of Feeling: The ball has started rolling. Now to KEEP it rolling. And in the RIGHT direction...

27. Day 68

1028 - Rollers:
    61 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    Was not really in the mood for the rollers at all today. After 5 minutes I just wanted to be finished, and after 30 minutes I was almost screaming to be done already (but I had decided that I was doing 60 minutes and that was THAT). There were a few twinges in the lateral aspects of both knees, but mostly from the run yesterday I suspect. The ride was hot and sweaty, with my hair clinging to me and [sweat] droplets slick and glistening and dripping off me (if I didn't love training/exercise so much I wonder if I would do it, because I sure as hell hate the sweat and icky feeling it leaves). An ok session (need more long ones in there).

1133 - Stretch 24 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0821 (waking at 0300 and 0320), so ~10.3 hours sleep. Sleep was deep and dark. Dreams were sexual.

Energy: What I needed, I suppose. Not really in the mood to do much today, given that I still have a sore throat and feel like absolute ****e.

Motivation: I trained, didn't I? (I know, diet is MORE important).

Mood/Aggression: Ok. Some frustration and aggression rising (if you tell me that something is NOT anywhere then you had better be DAMN SURE that you have done your homework, because I CAN find it!!!) And um, yeah, calming with food and movies...

Libido: Not as high as it HAS been. But the body is responsive enough...

Joints: Just the small bit in my knees during the rollers.

Quality of Training: A good session (even if I DIDN'T want to be doing it).

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: So YES, I CAN see my abs and my stomach is almost flat and the definition in my legs is better than ever and I'm leaner than most females (just not as lean as I WANT to be), but that doesn't mean that I think I look ok.

Appetite: Er...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I know what I'm aiming for (and in 2 weeks I can start doing some resistance training, albeit light and most probably will only do bodyweight stuff like push-ups, pull-ups, dips, plyometrics, etc. for a couple of weeks, but it's still SOMEthing that I CAN do)!

28. Day 69

Nothing. First day off in 12 days.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0800 (waking at 0300), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreams again very sexual.

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Been fielding questions about AN for 7 hours so far today (took a few hours break in between to watch a couple of movies)...

Energy: Can't be bothered with doing anything PHYSCIAL...

Motivation: Every time I see a reflection in the mirror I want to BEAT myself!

Mood/Aggression: Aggression HIGH. Frustration HIGH. Not a female you want to tangle with today; GRRR...

Libido: Just a tease.

Joints: Ok.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascualrity good...

Body Composition and Look: Belly is 99% flat (but I am a hard woman to please, and to me it is still "too fat"). Still far too soft around whole torso area. Legs are coming out more, but they're starting to look UNproportional to my upper body again (damnit!) Just going to have to crack the whip!

Appetite: NOT good...Need to drink MORE...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm HOLDING my tongue...

29. Day 70

0950 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    c. 8 x 40 sec effort/20 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 60 sec effort/30 sec easy in 39x15 (Efforts: HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR dropped back to 85% HRmax, rpm 68 rpm)
    e. 2 x 2 min effort/1 min easy in 39x14 (Efforts: HR 95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR dropped back to 85% HRmax, rpm 68 rpm)
    f. 1 x 2 min effort in 39x13 (HR 95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    g. 4 min in 39x16 @ 116 rpm (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
    This is the LONGEST HIIT session that I have EVER done. It's also the BEST. Started out well (took a while to get ONto the rollers, but once there, well...) Rapid cadence and good HR. The first set of efforts were the 'usual', with HR rising as expected and legs fine, and no slowing down during efforts at all. Instead of increasing intensity and keeping all sets of efforts the same period per effort I decided to increase the DURATION of the efforts (and sometimes gear as well). Added another 20 seconds to efforts per set, also increasing the 'recovery' time by a further 10 seconds per set. The second set of efforts was a bit more effort than the first; but after the first few reps my legs were starting to EXPECT the longer duration. By the third set of efforts the sweat was starting to build up, and legs starting to feel a burn. All good, though. For the fourth set of efforts I increased duration again, doubling it from that of the third set (also doubling recovery time), AS WELL as increasing the gear ratio. Legs started noticing the pace and intensity a little after the first half of the effort, and in the second half it was head down and concentrating on spinning as fast and as hard as possible. I took what relief I could in the recovery period. For the final effort I increased the gear again, and went as hard as my body would allow. My body breezed into the last four minutes, with the 116 rpm seeming like NOTHING compared to the speed that I had been spinning at beforehand. HR took two minutes to drop to 75% HRmax, before staying there for the duration of the session. Finished slick and dripping. AWESOME session!!!

1033 - Stretch 30 min.

1108 - Abs:
    a. plank 3 min (2 min recovery)
    b. plank 2 x 2 min (2 min recovery)
    c. 2 x [a. crunch (on floor, knees at 90 degrees) x 25, b. bicycle x 30, c. knee-ins (on floor) x 20] (30 sec recovery between sets)
    Abs time again (I actually LIKE the BURN) Started out with 3 x planks, the first slightly longer than the last two. Alternating arms off the ground all the time. Feeling it a little in the lower back at the end of the last one (but ok). Finished off with a quick tri-set.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0810 (waking at 0300), so ~9 hours sleep. Very deep. Dreams are getting more sexual...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There; I am being bombarded...

Energy: HIIT this morning was like WOW (all that energy from all those CHO yesterday!) Day went so quickly...

Motivation: I know what I have to do.

Mood/Aggression: Aggression, yes. Frustration, yes. Anger, yes. Calm, yes.

Joints: Left wrist has only had a few twinges, and that is when I DELIBERATELY twist it to elicit a pain (whaaaaat? It feels 'good')

Quality of Training: Unfcuking believable! Honestly perhaps the BEST HIIT session I have EVER done! They ALL need to be that INTENSE and that AWESOME!!!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump hell yeah!...Vascularity knots and ropes of blue...

Body Composition and Look: Pfft!

Appetite: Ate enough for a small army today...Thirsty very...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Yeah, ok. I just want to be back in the gym ALREADY...

30. Day 71

1018 - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x15 @ 80% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    c. 10 min in 39x14 @ 85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    d. 10 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    Started out ok, quick and easy, with legs spinning over. HR didn't go up much, and legs felt great. Did a few 'steps'; longer than I would normally. Even in the second 'step' my legs felt fine. In the third 'step' legs started feeling the pace a little after only a few minutes; and the sweat started pooling and dripping. Went back to the first gear for the last 'step', and just spun away easily. The time passed relatively quickly today (maybe because my mind was elsewhere, running at a million miles an hour over everything that needed doing?) The longer cardio sessions are fine, so long as I'm not just sitting there with NOT a lot in my mind...

1059 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0813, so nearly 7.25 hours sleep. Deep. Woken by a phone call...Interrupting another very sexual dream...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. So much so that it was an hour longer than it should have been before I started training...

Energy: Yes. Rollers were fine.

Motivation: Yep.

Mood/Aggression: Some aggression. Lots of frustration. Some okness.

Libido: Not today...So far...

Joints: All good

Quality of Training: High up there, for a 'regular' cardio session...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity just normal...

Body Composition and Look: Upper body is getting leaner; I can see it. Breasts also getting a little smaller as well. Lower body has the muscle definition coming out more, especially in legs. Like I said to Craig, I could do with that 6.6lb gain in my upper body and a 6.6lb loss in my lower body...

Appetite: Good. No desire to binge or anything today...Thirst high. Drinking well over my galleon of water these days...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Slowly treading a path to keep following

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM