The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 6 of 26 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 62

0841 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    d. 4 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy in 39x13 (Effort: HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR dropped back to 85% HRmax, rpm 82 rpm)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    Started out well. HR rose rapidly during the first set of efforts, so much so that I needed a small period to recover from them. After 4 minutes 'easy' did another set of efforts, longer this time, and far harder on the lungs. Heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest at times, but kept legs spinning. Sweat was dripping and I was gritting my teeth and digging my legs in to spin as fast as I could, trying to channel the aggression and anger into the pedals. Finished the session absolutely shattered (as I should).

0904 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0711 (waking at 0530, 0545, and 0600), so nearly 7.75 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming. NOT wanting to get up; feeling like I've been hit by a truck. Quads (WTF???) hurt from the run yesterday (interesting)...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I just want to turn my mind off right now...

Energy: There...

Motivation: Fine.

Mood/Aggression: VERY aggressive and pissed off and frustrated and NOT showing it...

Stress: HIGH.

Libido: Some.

Joints: Left wrist a little...

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Excellent HIIT.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity knots and lines...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: GRRR..

Appetite: Hardly eaten a thing all day because been in and out of everywhere...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not the best.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 63

0850 - Rollers:
    40 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    Put on my headphones, selected the track, and away I was. Kept cadence steady. Wasn't too concerned about what HR got to today (was reasonable, but not that high). Stayed there for longer than usual, simply because I could, and because I was feeling good and WANTED (and NEED!) to. Drank heaps; very thirsty. Sweat was DRIPPING off me during and when I finished. A good session (next longer cardio should be a run, though; mix it up since I can run without pain to my left wrist).

0932 - Stretch 23 min.

0956 - Abs:
    3 rounds of -
    a. s/b crunch (feet on wall, knees at 90 degrees) x 20
    b. s/b double-leg raises x 10
    c. s/b jackknife x 10
    d. plank x 30 sec
    About time that I started doing something for my core/abs twice a week (since I can't lift weights)...Started off with what I felt was an 'easy' session...My abs were BURNING by the end of the first set of s/b double-leg raises. Left wrist was also aching (because of the position it was in during them). I was originally going to do 20 x s/b double-leg raises, but because of my wrist improvised and stopped at 10 reps; moving on to the s/b jackknife (which, although no easier on the abs, was much kinder on the wrist)...By the end of the session I was feeling it for sure (and will be tomorrow too, no doubt); but good. Felt like I had DONE something.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0711 (waking at 0530), so nearly 7.75 hours sleep. And deep sleep it was (only heard ONE of three alarms). Again woke shattered (think the stuffiness of my room has something (along with diet and lack of training and mood) to do with it). Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There until ~1400, and then went into town, got some DVDs and food and chilled out for a bit (I LIKE it when I'm busy, though...)

Energy: This morning was good. Smooth, focused energy.

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Reasonable mood most of the day. Just frustration at myself for the diet over the last few months (I should have been where I want to be well before now!)

Libido: Just to tease...

Joints: Left wrist has a lot more movement than it had. The twisting that happens causes sharp pain to shoot through it though, when I try and do something.

Endurance: Never lacking.

Quality of Training: Good. Might have to start doing LONGER cardio sessions since I can't do resistance training.

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in legs this morning (and feeling the burn in the midsection after Abs exercises)...Vascularity strong...

Body Composition and Look: Legs are coming out quite well actually. Definition in calves is the best I have seen in ages (maybe all the cycling?) Still NOT anywhere near satisfied with the rest (or even legs) of me though...

Appetite: Er, SPANK...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Hot. Sweaty. Uncomfortable...But close to being on the right track...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 64

0844 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x13 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 min in 39x16 @ 90 rpm (HR dropped back to 80% HRmax)
    f. 3 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    Despite not being in the mood for doing training, after 70 minutes of taking my RPM I was ready for it. Started out at a fairly rapid pace (considering what it has been to 'warm-up'). Legs handled it fine, as did HR (which was low, considering). First set of efforts were hard, all-out sprints, with head down and trying to burn rubber. The second set of efforts were still as hard as I could go, but I was feeling the pace between reps in my heart more than lungs. Kept going for a third set of efforts, even harder; and I could feel myself slow slightly from the 20th rep. By the end of my 24th rep I was drenched in sweat (the open window is NOT enough ventilation), and ready to thrash something. Eased out of it for a minute and let HR drop (although it didn't drop FAR), and then stayed at a nice pace for the last of the session (with HR dropping even MORE). Good on the legs; strange that the last couple of HIIT sessions have 'hurt' my heart...

0905 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0725 (waking at 0500, 0515, and 0530), so ~9.25 hours sleep. Deep (so deep that the body wasn't interested in getting up when it should have). Woke with a sore throat (nooooo!), with neck feeling thick and head stuffy and generally lethargic and not up for anything (and NOT feeling abs like I thought I would after yesterday's Abs' session). A battle to get out of bed, when eventually did. Dreams last night were vivid and sexual...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There.

Energy: Had it for HIIT (wow, all last night's CHO). Now, because of the way throat and head are feeling, not in the mood for much.

Motivation: There (why else would I have done training when I feel like staying in bed (rare that) all day?)

Mood/Aggression: Started out calm. Got a little pissed off. Then upset ("it's the subtleties" is it?) Just flat now.

Joints: Left wrist is more moveable, but the increase in movement also means more pain, especially when it twists every time I do something unconsciously.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs...Vascularity ok...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs (mostly quads and calves).

Body Composition and Look: Grrr (you KNOW what to do about it...)

Appetite: Slim today...Needing lots of water...

Overall Sense of Feeling: An interesting shade of blue and purple and midnight...

•   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 65

1042 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    b. 16 min in 39x16 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    Didn't even want to be doing ANYthing today, but because I HAVE to do SOMEthing in an ATTEMPT to stay in SOME sort of shape I got on the rollers. The first 4 minutes was my body settling in and TRYING to convince myself to STAY on them. Getting very hot and sweat dripping everywhere and feeling rather dirty. When I started getting heady I increased the cadence (to what; PUNISH my body for feeling like this?) HR increased with it (higher and faster than it SHOULD). Should have kept going for another 20 minutes, but once the minimum was done I gladly finished the session.

1105 - Stretch 26 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0914 (waking at 0500, 0530, and 0814), so nearly 8.25 hours sleep. Couldn't sleep last night; I was shattered, but so shattered I couldn't go to sleep, if that makes sense. Had a splitting migraine and pain in the back of my head, but just stayed watching tv (very unlike me) and turned it off more due to the lack of anything decent being on. Sleep was deep, once there. Dreams were rather weird.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really had much to think about today (and considering the fact that I didn't feel like doing anything other than staying in bed (which wasn't an option) this was ok).

Energy: Not really had a lot. Not needed much either.

Motivation: What's that?

Mood/Aggression: A few moments this morning where I got aggressive and VERY fcuked off (but holding my tongue). Otherwise, just frustrated that I feel like such ****e.

Libido: Was VERY high yesterday late afternoon/evening, when I was starting to fade a little. Today has been some (not sure what's up with that), with my body just reacting...

Joints: Left wrist has been aching. But I have PURPOSELY been twisting it today (the pain is almost pleasant (albeit annoying) now).

Quality of Training: Fine.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity very STRONG, especially since the day was so HOT and had high CHO...

Body Composition and Look: I'm acceptable to others but NOT myself. Despite my legs coming out and being able to almost see my 6-pack again I am far from happy with this excuse of a body (maybe it's just because I feel so UNcomfortable?) Also noticed that my left fingers are looking thinner than my right...

Appetite: After barely eating 450 calories (I know, as stupid as eating 4500 calories) yesterday, I justified a HUGE meal (an effort to eat, given my throat and just wanting something ice-cold that would slide down without me having to swallow) mid-afternoon today and am paying the price for it re feeling...More water...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Like I've been hit by a train and then run over with a steamroller. Sore, thick throat is even worse today, and even talking HURTS. Coughed (and that hurt my chest/ribs) up blood this morning (not good). Have a temperature and although it's been a VERY hot day have been getting chills. Finding it hard to breathe and like I am going to pass out sometimes. Get this nonsense OVER with!

5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 66

1039 - Rollers:
    60 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    Got on and away I went today. Legs were fine. Settled at a reasonably high cadence. HR went up almost instantly and after 5 minutes it was well above 75% HRmax. VERY thirsty during the session. Slick sweat was dripping off me throughout. Kept going and going. Could have gone for LONGER than 60 minutes, but UNnecessary, so stopped. Good; maybe I need a few longer sessions during the week...

1142 - Stretch 20 min (included 3 x planks held for 1 min (rest for 30 sec) at the end of it).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0850 (waking at 0432 and 0700), so ~7.75 hours sleep. Woke at 0432 and coughed up blood (not good). Went straight back to sleep when back in bed, and was so out of it that I did not hear my three alarms (you really need to START hearing them and GETTING UP to them, girl!) Sleep was deeper than deep and dreaming.

Mental Alertness/Focus: After training just been reading and chilling a little.

Energy: Was there, nice and smooth and focused during the rollers. Still have moments when I suddenly get dizzy and feel like I'm going to fall over, but generally ok.

Mood/Aggression: Fairly calm today. Not much of anything (except a small spark of aggression and frustration in the early afternoon). Keeping myself well controlled and under wraps...

Libido: I could easily be persuaded...

Joints: Left wrist has been surprisingly almost pain-free today (a good thing).

Endurance: Excellent.

Quality of Training: Didn't mind the longer session today. It's good to have a goal and a focus again. Can't wait until the cast comes off and I can start doing some resistance training (yes, 'easing' into it for a couple of weeks).

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity strong, hard lines...

Body Composition and Look: My left bicep is 2cm (almost an inch) SMALLER than it was pre-injury. Weight is as it was pre-injury. It won't take long to get back up to speed (and regain anything 'lost', if it happens) when I can.

Appetite: Not really had one. Not really wanting to eat anything...Drinking lots, though...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Still have the sore throat and stuffy head...But, interesting...

6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 67

0451 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 13 min jogging
    Dark. Only the streetlights. First time I have run in this part of town outside of daylight and busy streets. Alert, I set off. It rained last night (stopped ~0300) and some water splattered onto me as I ran through puddles. It can be a little eerie (and DANGEROUS) running the streets alone in the dark and stillness, so I was probably as skittery as a cat as well, noting anyone who was around and parked cars and cars that slowed. Ran on the road for a while. Then onto the footpath. On the outskirts of Hagley Park I stayed on the footpath/curb, as far away from the dark of the trees as possible (except for one part where the footpath was gone and the road was busy)...First 4 min were ok, just getting my body back into the rhythm of running (I have missed it). Efforts were as hard as I could, but didn't feel to me like they were hard ENOUGH. More than 8 efforts would have meant those after the eighth would not be a lot faster than a jog, so I left it at 8. Got the stitch quite sharp and painful in BOTH sides a the 10-min mark, and I could feel myself slowing considerably because of the pain (like what you get when you haven't eaten in almost a day and want food). At the 17-min mark the posterior of my lateral right knee started twinging, but I kept going. Last half of the run (after all efforts) was at a much slower pace then the first half, but was ok...A good effort...

0516 - Stretch 25 min.

0542 - Abs:
    2 rounds (no recovery) of -
    a. s/b crunch (feet on wall, knees at 90 degrees)x 20
    b. reverse curl x 20
    c. bicycle x 20
    d. plank x 2 min
    Monday and Thursday are going to be the days that I do Abs. Just a couple of rounds done; s/b crunch to start. Reverse curls hurt my back (I have a bony spine in my thoracic region and even in a t-shirt the carpet left burns where my spine rubbed it), so may not do them (or place a duvet on the floor first) again. Bicycle were fine. It was a little more effort to hold the second plank, but managed. It was more shoulders that were hurting afterwards (strange).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2100-0210 (waking at 0000), so just over 5 hours sleep. Once up at 0210 I couldn't get back to sleep, despite going back to bed. At 0320 I decided to get up and go for a run (FINALLY!) Amazing: My body woke up by itself after 5 hours sleep and was fresh and not shattered or anything that I have been feeling of late. Sleep was deep though, when in it. And dreams were something else...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Got a lot out of the way this morning. A few moments where I didn't want to think about much at ~1500, but it passed...

Energy: Since I woke up I've been on high alert and have been doing things. Interesting...

Motivation: Hell yeah!

Mood/Aggression: Pretty damn good actually (must have been the routine got back into (albeit only for a day so far, but a 'script' of how it should be); always puts me in a better mood when I get up EARLY, exercise, and am ready to start my day when everyone else is just waking up...)

Stress: High.

Libido: Um, WOW. HIGH. It can be exhausting sometimes, too...

Joints: Left wrist is actually ok for 99% part today (a good thing). A bit of knee pain in right leg towards end of run, but nothing major.

Quality of Training: For a 'first' HIIT run (yes, been a while, hasn't it; but no more) it was ok. Got to start increasing the reps back up to where I was pre-August 2008, though...

Pump and Vascularity: Wicked pump in my legs...Vascularity mean as well...

Body Composition and Look: I've lost 1kg (i.e. 2.2lb) since yesterday, and am down to 50kg (er, what happened there?) Still looking too 'soft' for my liking, but starting to improve. Don't want to lose any more weight (unless it's BF) though (especially since I'm not resistance training).

Appetite: What I had to. Urge to BINGE...VERY thirsty...

Overall Sense of Feeling: The ball has started rolling. Now to KEEP it rolling. And in the RIGHT direction...

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 68

1028 - Rollers:
    61 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    Was not really in the mood for the rollers at all today. After 5 minutes I just wanted to be finished, and after 30 minutes I was almost screaming to be done already (but I had decided that I was doing 60 minutes and that was THAT). There were a few twinges in the lateral aspects of both knees, but mostly from the run yesterday I suspect. The ride was hot and sweaty, with my hair clinging to me and [sweat] droplets slick and glistening and dripping off me (if I didn't love training/exercise so much I wonder if I would do it, because I sure as hell hate the sweat and icky feeling it leaves). An ok session (need more long ones in there).

1133 - Stretch 24 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0821 (waking at 0300 and 0320), so ~10.3 hours sleep. Sleep was deep and dark. Dreams were sexual.

Mental Alertness/Focus: There.

Energy: What I needed, I suppose. Not really in the mood to do much today, given that I still have a sore throat and feel like absolute ****e.

Motivation: I trained, didn't I? (I know, diet is MORE important).

Mood/Aggression: Ok. Some frustration and aggression rising (if you tell me that something is NOT anywhere then you had better be DAMN SURE that you have done your homework, because I CAN find it!!!) And um, yeah, calming with food and movies...

Libido: Not as high as it HAS been. But the body is responsive enough...

Joints: Just the small bit in my knees during the rollers.

Quality of Training: A good session (even if I DIDN'T want to be doing it).

Pump and Vascularity: Not much of a pump...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: So YES, I CAN see my abs and my stomach is almost flat and the definition in my legs is better than ever and I'm leaner than most females (just not as lean as I WANT to be), but that doesn't mean that I think I look ok.

Appetite: Er...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I know what I'm aiming for (and in 2 weeks I can start doing some resistance training, albeit light and most probably will only do bodyweight stuff like push-ups, pull-ups, dips, plyometrics, etc. for a couple of weeks, but it's still SOMEthing that I CAN do)!

8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 69

Nothing. First day off in 12 days.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0800 (waking at 0300), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreams again very sexual.

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Been fielding questions about AN for 7 hours so far today (took a few hours break in between to watch a couple of movies)...

Energy: Can't be bothered with doing anything PHYSCIAL...

Motivation: Every time I see a reflection in the mirror I want to BEAT myself!

Mood/Aggression: Aggression HIGH. Frustration HIGH. Not a female you want to tangle with today; GRRR...

Libido: Just a tease.

Joints: Ok.

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascualrity good...

Body Composition and Look: Belly is 99% flat (but I am a hard woman to please, and to me it is still "too fat"). Still far too soft around whole torso area. Legs are coming out more, but they're starting to look UNproportional to my upper body again (damnit!) Just going to have to crack the whip!

Appetite: NOT good...Need to drink MORE...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm HOLDING my tongue...

9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 70

0950 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    c. 8 x 40 sec effort/20 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 60 sec effort/30 sec easy in 39x15 (Efforts: HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR dropped back to 85% HRmax, rpm 68 rpm)
    e. 2 x 2 min effort/1 min easy in 39x14 (Efforts: HR 95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR dropped back to 85% HRmax, rpm 68 rpm)
    f. 1 x 2 min effort in 39x13 (HR 95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    g. 4 min in 39x16 @ 116 rpm (HR dropped back to 75% HRmax)
    This is the LONGEST HIIT session that I have EVER done. It's also the BEST. Started out well (took a while to get ONto the rollers, but once there, well...) Rapid cadence and good HR. The first set of efforts were the 'usual', with HR rising as expected and legs fine, and no slowing down during efforts at all. Instead of increasing intensity and keeping all sets of efforts the same period per effort I decided to increase the DURATION of the efforts (and sometimes gear as well). Added another 20 seconds to efforts per set, also increasing the 'recovery' time by a further 10 seconds per set. The second set of efforts was a bit more effort than the first; but after the first few reps my legs were starting to EXPECT the longer duration. By the third set of efforts the sweat was starting to build up, and legs starting to feel a burn. All good, though. For the fourth set of efforts I increased duration again, doubling it from that of the third set (also doubling recovery time), AS WELL as increasing the gear ratio. Legs started noticing the pace and intensity a little after the first half of the effort, and in the second half it was head down and concentrating on spinning as fast and as hard as possible. I took what relief I could in the recovery period. For the final effort I increased the gear again, and went as hard as my body would allow. My body breezed into the last four minutes, with the 116 rpm seeming like NOTHING compared to the speed that I had been spinning at beforehand. HR took two minutes to drop to 75% HRmax, before staying there for the duration of the session. Finished slick and dripping. AWESOME session!!!

1033 - Stretch 30 min.

1108 - Abs:
    a. plank 3 min (2 min recovery)
    b. plank 2 x 2 min (2 min recovery)
    c. 2 x [a. crunch (on floor, knees at 90 degrees) x 25, b. bicycle x 30, c. knee-ins (on floor) x 20] (30 sec recovery between sets)
    Abs time again (I actually LIKE the BURN) Started out with 3 x planks, the first slightly longer than the last two. Alternating arms off the ground all the time. Feeling it a little in the lower back at the end of the last one (but ok). Finished off with a quick tri-set.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0810 (waking at 0300), so ~9 hours sleep. Very deep. Dreams are getting more sexual...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There; I am being bombarded...

Energy: HIIT this morning was like WOW (all that energy from all those CHO yesterday!) Day went so quickly...

Motivation: I know what I have to do.

Mood/Aggression: Aggression, yes. Frustration, yes. Anger, yes. Calm, yes.

Joints: Left wrist has only had a few twinges, and that is when I DELIBERATELY twist it to elicit a pain (whaaaaat? It feels 'good')

Quality of Training: Unfcuking believable! Honestly perhaps the BEST HIIT session I have EVER done! They ALL need to be that INTENSE and that AWESOME!!!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump hell yeah!...Vascularity knots and ropes of blue...

Body Composition and Look: Pfft!

Appetite: Ate enough for a small army today...Thirsty very...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Yeah, ok. I just want to be back in the gym ALREADY...

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 71

1018 - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x15 @ 80% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    c. 10 min in 39x14 @ 85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    d. 10 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    Started out ok, quick and easy, with legs spinning over. HR didn't go up much, and legs felt great. Did a few 'steps'; longer than I would normally. Even in the second 'step' my legs felt fine. In the third 'step' legs started feeling the pace a little after only a few minutes; and the sweat started pooling and dripping. Went back to the first gear for the last 'step', and just spun away easily. The time passed relatively quickly today (maybe because my mind was elsewhere, running at a million miles an hour over everything that needed doing?) The longer cardio sessions are fine, so long as I'm not just sitting there with NOT a lot in my mind...

1059 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0813, so nearly 7.25 hours sleep. Deep. Woken by a phone call...Interrupting another very sexual dream...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. So much so that it was an hour longer than it should have been before I started training...

Energy: Yes. Rollers were fine.

Motivation: Yep.

Mood/Aggression: Some aggression. Lots of frustration. Some okness.

Libido: Not today...So far...

Joints: All good

Quality of Training: High up there, for a 'regular' cardio session...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity just normal...

Body Composition and Look: Upper body is getting leaner; I can see it. Breasts also getting a little smaller as well. Lower body has the muscle definition coming out more, especially in legs. Like I said to Craig, I could do with that 6.6lb gain in my upper body and a 6.6lb loss in my lower body...

Appetite: Good. No desire to binge or anything today...Thirst high. Drinking well over my galleon of water these days...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Slowly treading a path to keep following

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Thumbs up Review of LG Sciences' Lipotropic Protein (Vanilla Flavour)

Ok, so I have now used a full tub of the Lipotropic Protein...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...tein_large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LG_SCIENCES_website
    * Polyphenols—burn fat by increasing mitochondria energy production
    * Higher BCAA and Glutamine levels per 100g
    * Lower Fat and Zero Cholesterol
    * Lower Carbohydrate
    * Zero Lactose means ZERO BLOAT!
    * Improved Nutrient Profile
    * Mixes Instantly
    For more information see LG Sciences manufactures high quality anabolic prohormone bodybuilding supplements.

Formula: 9/10. I like the formula (except for the 'thickener' of soybean oil and corn syrup solids). I have always used protein powders that include BCAA's; but Lipotropic Protein contains all the amino acids. It also has NO sodium; as well as high protein, very low carbohydrate (NO sugars) and very low fat content per serve. For my goals and needs, this formula is just about perfect.

Smell: 7.5/10. Smell is fine; a bit like nuts and seeds. It grows on one after a while as well, so that you don't really notice it.

Taste: 9/10. I had the Vanilla flavour. It tastes a little bit like hempseed oil, only not as strong. It left an aftertaste like that of sunflower seeds, which was actually rather pleasant. I honestly don't see why people have a problem with the taste; it's great just as it is.

Mixibility: 10/10. I have protein powder with half a cup of oats (for breakfast), and in water (mid-morning and mid-afternoon). With breakfast I only use enough water to mix the powder and the oats together; there were never any clumps of powder at all, and it mixed well with the oats. When I had my protein shakes there was rarely any clumps there either.

Texture: 9/10. Lipotropic Protein has quite a thick, 'grainy' texture. Especially if mixed with water; the texture was like that of the porridge that my mum used to make when I was little. This is actually a good thing when having as a protein shake, as it gives a feeling of having had MORE than just a shake, and leaves a 'fuller' feeling.

Increasing Muscle Mass: N/A. I did not gain any muscle mass over the time that I used Lipotropic Protein. However, training was NOT targeted at muscle mass gains; and a week after I started using it I broke my left scaphoid and was unable to do any resistance training at all.

Fat Loss: N/A. Despite NO resistance training during almost the entire period of using Lipotropic Protein, my body composition remained within 9.7% BF to 10% BF (regardless of diet being at ~2800-4000 cal/day).

Overall: 9/10. Lipotropic Protein is a great protein powder overall. This is one of the better protein powders that I have used, and if given the option is in my top 2 choices to use.

Would I use it again? Yes. Not only is it a great protein powder overall, but it is very cost effective as well (at ~NZ$1 per serve).

Would I recommend? Yes. Definitely.

This review is also available in the LG Sciences subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: Rosie's Review of Lipotropic Protein (Vanilla Flavour), and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: Rosie's Review of LG Sciences' Lipotropic Protein (Vanilla Flavour).

12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 72

0920 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    f. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x13 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    g. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    h. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x12 (HR 95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    i. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    j. 1 x 2 min effort in 39x15 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    k. 2 min in 39x16 @ 112 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    Another long HIIT session (but well worth it). Started out easy, legs ticking over. Increased the gear for the first set of efforts; HR rose rapidly (as it should), and legs spun hard and fast. Instead of going straight into a second set of efforts, eased back the pace and did 4 minutes 'easy'. Second set of efforts was up a gear from the first; HR started crying out, and legs were feeling the increased intensity. Back to 'easy'. Third set of efforts, again more intense; HR very high (good) now, and legs moving a little slower (but still as fast as they could go). 'Recovery'. Fourth set of efforts were the hardest yet; HR was screaming, legs were spinning, and sweat was getting in my eyes. A brief relief for 4 minutes. A long effort of just putting my head down, gritting my teeth, and spinning as if my life depended on it. HR was at 90% HRmax by the end of the first minute, and almost passing 95% HRmax by the end of the second minute. Legs were pumped and I felt good. Settled back into a rhythm for the 'cool-down', HR dropping rapidly. A VERY GOOD session

1002 - Stretch 24 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0718 (waking at 0320), so ~7.75 hours sleep. Didn't hear first or last alarm. Sleep was deep. Dreams were disturbing (I think my aggression, frustration (and I don't mean sexual), and anger are kicking into them unconsciously)...

Mental Alertness/Focus: It's ALL focus...

Energy: HIIT was another awesome energy-fuelled session. Nothing else I need to do today requires much energy...

Mood/Aggression: Aggression and anger (and disappointment) in the talk and behaviour of males (but then, it's nothing to be surprised over). Frustration at myself for letting it get to me. Calming (attempting), because it's NOT worth getting worked up about.

Joints: A dull ache if I twist my wrist as far as I can (and is pleasant).

Quality of Training: Great. I am definitely noticing the effects of Drive re endurance (it kicked in at the end of last week), especially during my HIIT sessions. Not sure why it takes me 3 weeks to notice effects when males notice in 7-10 days? Anyways, training has started becoming something that I look FORWARD to again!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump for sure...Vascularity good during training; average when not training (also a bit colder today)...

Body Composition and Look: Legs are becoming more defined, especially since I have done some longer rollers' sessions. ITB is coming out; the teardrop and separation are quite noticeable in my quadriceps; hamstrings are separating more; calves definition is great...Losing BF in upper body. Left arm is starting to look smaller (and leaner) than my right as well.

Appetite: I'm being a good girl. Had some tofu today (been a LOOOONG time since I had that, when I was in my teens and living at home); I LIKE it (prefer it UNcooked though. It's a ncie change from tuna, chicken, and cottage cheese (which I am having a LOT of lately (instead of chicken or tuna) and LOVING)...Drinking lots of water...

Overall Sense of Feeling: It's time for me to STOP being so NICE!

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 73

1039 - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x15 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    c. 5 min in 39x16 @ 65% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    d. 10 min in 39x15 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    Just didn't feel like training today, but I got on my bike anyway. Legs were a little slow and I let them pick the pace for the first 5 minutes. After that I increased the cadence and stayed there. After 7 minutes I wanted to be done already, and at 10 minutes was tempted to just finish the session. However kept going. Legs started getting a little something after 15 minutes, so decreased gear (and legs decreased cadence), and HR dropped low with it. Since didn't want HR TOO low, upped the gear again and sat at 70-75% HRmax. Not the best session; head wasn't in it, and it was more a 'chore' than anything.

1111 - Stretch 26 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0858 (waking at 0300, 0315, and 0325), so ~9.3 hours sleep. Deep, but not as deep as it has been. Dreams just getting weird...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Some...

Energy: Not really been in the MOOD to do much today, so energy kind of going from mood...

Mood/Aggression: Moments of everything.

Joints: A few sharp reminders that I shouldn't be twisting or aggravating my left wrist TOO much...

Quality of Training: Wasn't really in the mood for it today, and legs were 'slow' and HR was low, so it was more of a 'recovery' session.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump, none...Vascularity strong...

Body Composition and Look: From a distance there' are no obvious flaws. Up close it's another story. And that is going to CHANGE!

Appetite: Yah, not so great today. Had no appetite all day and then did the naughty...Thirst as usual and drinking loads of water...

Overall Sense of Feeling: One more week and then I am going to do some killing...

14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 74

0909 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x15 @ 70% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    c. 1 min in 39x16 @ 90 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    d. 3 min in 39x15 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    e. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A).
    f. 1 min in 39x16 @ 90 rpm (HR dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    g. 3 min in 39x15 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    I HAD planned on doing another longer HIIT session; however I didn't have the time (but that's fine; 20 minutes is plenty adequate). Started out at an easy pace, albeit in a higher gear than I would normally. First set of efforts was like "wow"! My legs were spinning harder than they have been usually, and EVERY effort felt like NOTHING! The quality of intensity did not drop over the entire set. Went back to easy, to let my body recover. Second set of efforts was a higher gear again, and the first few were just as good as the first set. After four efforts I started tasting blood and finding it hard to breathe; regardless I pushed on, determined NOT to drop the pace. The pace in the last couple of efforts DID slow a little; but the efforts were well done. HR dropped rapidly afterwards, and legs were glad of the 'recovery'.

0934 - Abs:
    2 rounds of (30 sec recovery between rounds) -
    a. s/b wall crunch knees at 90 degree flexion) x 25
    b. s/b double leg raise x 15
    c. bicycle x 20
    d. plank x 1 min
    I made sure that I REALLY contracted my abdominals for EVERY exercise; there was no just doing the movement. Abs were starting to feel it on the FIRST set of s/b double leg raises; but I set my core and did them SLOWLY. Feeling a little pressure on my shoulders during the plank. A good session.

0945 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0738 (waking at 0620, 0645, 0700, and 0720), so ~6.5 hours sleep. Noticing that since I ran out of Lipotrophin-PM my sleep has NOT been as deep and I stay awake a lot later. Some dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There...

Energy: Good...

Mood/Aggression: A lot of frustration today. I need to take something out on a punching bag...

Libido: Er...

Joints: A couple of aches in my left wrist...

Quality of Training: Great! During my efforts I felt like I was invincible, strong, fast. Everything you want to feel in a training session.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump some...Vascularity reasonable...

Body Composition and Look: Holding a little water (in my lower belly) from the 500g of CHO I had for dinner (amongst the rest) last night. Today's good, clean eating and training will have it gone by tomorrow...

Appetite: Good girl today...Water intake high...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Things are moving...

15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 75

0945 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 98 rpm
    b. 41 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    More a 'recovery' ride than anything. I could feel my legs in the first 4 minutes. However, because HR was too low increased cadence a little, and sat back and just let my body cruise along. Still finished covered in a slick layer of wet...

1033 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0030-0811 (waking at 0620, 0645, 0700, and 0800), so ~7.5 hours sleep. Wasn't ready for sleep until much later (this has got to STOP!) and sleep kept getting broken. Took a while to get up, too (NOT cool)...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Step into my office

Energy: Yeah, been ok. Not really needed any aside from training...

Mood/Aggression: The full spectrum has paraded today...

Joints: A few left wrist UNintentional aches, but nothing major...

Quality of Training: Was ok.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump, none...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: Noticeably more definition in legs. Look like I am getting BIGGER...

Appetite: Just what I've had to...Thirst and drinking as normal...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Positivity Factors are being smoothed out; steps are being taken; and I am getting ready to come into my own...

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 76

0945 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 98 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    From the first few pedal strokes my legs and body (and mind) were NOT wanting to be doing ANY training today. First 4 minutes were real blah, with legs actually feeling quite fatigued (well, not fatigued, but you know what I mean). Efforts were indeed efforts today. After 8 efforts I settled into 'easy', and after 10 minutes decided that 12 minutes was ENOUGH for today (although I SHOULD have gone on and done more efforts). However, with no allowances being made any more by my head for days off, having a shorter session is ok...

1033 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0811 (waking at 0620, 0645, and 0700), so nearly 7.25 hours sleep. A little deeper last night. Still taking a while to get to sleep; just lying in bed reading until I start to feel tired. Dreams becoming sexual and strange again...

Energy: Ok...

Motivation: Some.

Mood/Aggression: Open a bag of candy and there's almost always something for everyone...

Libido: HIGH!

Joints: A few unexpected twinges in my left wrist...

Endurance: Ok.

Quality of Training: Not the best today. After all the food I've been eating I NEED to do some HARD training!!!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity ok...

Body Composition and Look: The same as with anyone: In the right pose and from the right angle it would be a fantasy; but it needs to be 24/7/365!!!

Appetite: Big time spankings called for...More water...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Things are still falling into place...Fingers crossed that my cast indeed comes off next Monday, so that I can start some REAL exercise again!

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hey, Rosie!

I had some catching up to do with your log here. I really like LG's "Lipotropic Protein" as well. If anything, it was a hell of a deal when i bought it.

Anyway, keep up the hard work and dedication, rosie. You definitely make great logs.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Hey, Rosie!

I had some catching up to do with your log here. I really like LG's "Lipotropic Protein" as well. If anything, it was a hell of a deal when i bought it.

Anyway, keep up the hard work and dedication, rosie. You definitely make great logs.
    That's ok, John. It hasn't been much of a log to follownce I haven't been able to do any resistance training.

Yes, I love it. getting some more

Thank you. I'll keep pioneering on...

19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 77

1003 - Rollers:
    60 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    A bit late (well, an hour late) in starting training today (but not that important, so long as I did it). Just set my body at a pace and left it there. The sweat started falling ~20 minutes in (didn't help that I was beside a window (open) in the sun). Finished with a smile and all slippery and wet, but at least a happy girl.

1108 - Stretch 26 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0738 (waking at 0529, 0545, and 0600), so ~9 hours sleep. My body clock is all OUT of whack at the moment (get it back to routine!) Sleep a little deeper, but not much. Quite groggy on waking. Dreams continuing on very sexual threads...

Mental Alertness/Focus: SO there!

Energy: When I thought that I couldn't be bothered with anything I did 60 minutes on my bike, and then, once all the business was out of the way, was running around in town doing errands and lost track of time...

Motivation: Good.

Mood/Aggression: Bit more upbeat than usual (for the most part).

Libido: VERY HIGH!!! Reactions happening today...

Joints: Fine.

Quality of Training: Good. Get those longer rides in.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: Legs starting to look better (all that spinning). Starting to look a little soft everywhere else (need to start resistance training as soon as I can; and perhaps some running).

Appetite: I was good; I had some fruit and yoghurt (albeit 500g might have been a little too much) instead of chocolate or junk...More water...

Overall Sense of Feeling: The seeds have been sown; it's just waiting for the grass to grow...

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Looks like you are doing well in here!
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Looks like you are doing well in here!
    Getting there. How are you now that you no longer have to be on a competition diet? Did you enjoy the Arnold (as much as you can while working)? What is next on YOUR agenda?

22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Getting there. How are you now that you no longer have to be on a competition diet? Did you enjoy the Arnold (as much as you can while working)? What is next on YOUR agenda?
    The Arnold was fun for the first day, although on Sunday I didsome gym clothes shopping for the deals. Natalie wants me to do a competition in 8 weeks, although I'm not really sure its what I want. I told her I would prepare as if I'm going to and then see how I feel.

She wants to put me in a suit tomorrow to see if I can do a back pose with scoliosis. That will make a big difference. I'm still deciding if I want to be on stage in a bikini with millions watching.
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    The Arnold was fun for the first day, although on Sunday I didsome gym clothes shopping for the deals. Natalie wants me to do a competition in 8 weeks, although I'm not really sure its what I want. I told her I would prepare as if I'm going to and then see how I feel.

She wants to put me in a suit tomorrow to see if I can do a back pose with scoliosis. That will make a big difference. I'm still deciding if I want to be on stage in a bikini with millions watching.
    If you want to go for it. As long as you practice posing then you should be sweet (at least you don't have to do routines like we do in NZ, even for Figure). I have scoliosis and I have no trouble posing, so you should be fine. Competing is something you either do for fun or because you really love it; you have to decide what the aim of competing is and what it means to/for you.

24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 78

0530 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 13 min jogging
    About time I started running again (and getting up early to do it!) A little later than I would normally do a HIIT Run, but it was ok; not too busy, and the sky as black as midnight (although a few weeks ago it would have been light already)...Started out well; just an even, steady pace. I was actually surprised at the speed I was able to hold, given that I haven't run in 3 weeks. Efforts were efforts, but I should have tried a little harder (even into the wind). They also seemed to last for AGES, not like on my rollers for the same amount of time; even the last ones. Only did 8 sprints; that's enough for now (I need to build up again).

0601 - Stretch 25 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0357 (waking at 0315 and 0325), so nearly 5 hours sleep. Was slightly not there with the alarms, but woke later, and initially I thought it was late again; but turned out what felt like HOURS of deep sleep after the alarms was only ~30 minutes (so all good). Sleep was deep. Dreams were some...

Mental Alertness/Focus: More business...

Energy: Surprisingly enough I've had energy all day and have not faltered, despite the earlier rising (and KEEP to this; just a little earlier)...

Mood/Aggression: A bit of everything from aggression to frustration to disappointment to a smile to cold...

Libido: HIGH!!!

Joints: Fine.

Quality of Training: Good. Start bringing the runs back into training.

Body Composition and Look: Looking a bit soft today. Holding some water (it happens after I have dairy, and all that yoghurt last night wouldn't have helped). You can (and MUST) get LEANER again!

Appetite: I have been so focused on work that I forgot morning tea; but eating has been good and clean and just the right calories today...Water intake good. Climbing again...

Overall Sense of Feeling: What am I supposed to feel like?

25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 79

1014 - Rollers:
    45 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    Surprisingly HR was easily raised and stayed high for the session. Legs were feeling better (glutes some aching, but from when I sit back on the seat), ticking over nicely. Got quite thirsty. Sweat was falling. Felt good afterwards, all hot and flushed and refreshed.

1102 - Stretch 31 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0742 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~9.5 hours sleep (got to get OUT of the habit of sleeping THAT long!) Sleep was deep; I was exhausted by the time I fell asleep last night. Once again, just reading until I fell asleep. Dreams have been disturbing of late...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Business all morning...

Energy: Not really in the mood to be training this morning (maybe because been 10 days since the last day off?), but I ended up getting on my rollers for a while (and glad that I did); feeling better for it afterwards...

Mood/Aggression: Frustration mixed with positivity this morning. Changing to frustration and calm in the early afternoon. Slipping into tears. Then being ok for a time...

Libido: My head has NOT been in the mood at all (actually FAR from it), but my body is battling against the mind...

Joints: It's not so much a joint issue, but my right shoulder has been causing discomfort since ~1600 yesterday, with sharp twinges shooting through it every now and then (that happened the day of and after the last time I did a HIIT run as well; connection?)...Left wrist fine...

Quality of Training: As long as I have something to focus on during the longer rollers sessions then I am fine.

Body Composition and Look: Legs are definitely getting better (more sprinting (as well as cycling) will do them more good and bring out that definition). Definitely look better the days after I have done my HIIT RUNNING...

Appetite: Ok for the most part...So thirsty; but once I'd had a galleon stopping myself drinking too much later in the day, so that I'm not up and down all night...

Overall Sense of Feeling: It's a numbers game...

26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 80

0857 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    Got on, set my body at a pace, and just sat there. HR rose easily and just stayed there. In the first minute my legs felt a little blah, but they did as I asked; and by the end of it they were so caught up in the rhythm I had set that I could have easily stayed on for LONGER (I just didn't want to).

0920 - Abs (10 sec recovery between exercises):
    a. plank x 90 sec
    b. side plank (right) x 60 sec
    c. side plank (left) x 60 sec
    d. plank x 90 sec (alternating lifting left arm/right leg with lifting right arm/left leg every 15 sec)

0926 - Stretch 13 min.

0939 - Abs (10 sec recovery between exercises):
    a. s/b jackknife x 25
    b. s/b crunch (270 degrees to 180 degrees) x 25
    c. s/b double-leg lifts x 25
    d. s/b crunch (feet on wall, knees at 90 degrees flexion) x 25

0948 - Stretch 11 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0718 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~7.85 hours sleep. Read until was tired enough to sleep. Sleep was deep. Dreaming only some...

Energy: Again, not really in the mood to be training this morning, but did anyway. It's not about energy, but more about mood...

Mood/Aggression: Mostly pretty FLAT, today...

Libido: Head not in that place (although body is)...

Joints: Good.

Quality of Training: More of a recovery session today.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity none (too cold today)...

Body Composition and Look: Definition in legs is what I notice. That and how unproportional my upper body is starting to look compared to my lower body again (and I worked so HARD last year to bring it up to par). My shoulders and arms have lost considerable size (I had better get it back quickly once I'm lifting weights again)...

Appetite: Good...Thirsty...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Trying to be more POSITIVE...

27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 81

A Day Off, simply because I had so much to do today and early appointments (and it's been 12 days since the last one).

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0707 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~7 hours sleep. I probably should have got up at 0315, since I was awake for a little; but because I haven't been in the mood for training the last couple of days (even though I HAVE trained), decided that it would be ok to have a day off. Sleep deep. Dreams vivid memories...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Focussed.

Energy: There.

Motivation: Great.

Mood/Aggression: Frustrated. Aggressive. Now just fcuked off...

Libido: NONE.

Joints: Left wrist in a little pain, especially if I try and passively or actively extend it (although that is to be expected after being immobilized). My cast came off today. I was only casted for 6.5 weeks, as opposed to the usual 9 weeks minimum for a scaphoid fracture. I'd say the OsteoSport (along with 'rest') accelerated my healing process.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok when I get warm...

Body Composition and Look: Teardrop more pronounced. As are hamstrings and ITB.

Appetite: Little...Need to drink more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not sure I feel anything but a huge EMPTY right now.

28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 82

0820 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    b. 8 x 60 sec effort/30 sec easy in 39x15 (Efforts: HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR dropped back to 85% HRmax, rpm 70 rpm)
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    First rollers session withOUT my cast; left wrist was still very limited in how I could position it. Started out fairly fast, with HR rising rapidly. Decided to do longer efforts today, and set at them with a vengeance, as if I could spin all the pain and hurt away. Efforts did not falter, and with each one my HR got higher and higher. Digging it in I wanted to KEEP going (and I would have if I didn't have an appointment at 0930). Good session.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0707 (waking at 0051, 0200, 0315, and 0420), so ~8.75 hours sleep. Sleep very disturbed and broken. Black. No dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Distracted; but there when it needed to be...

Energy: My aggression fuels my energy. And then it just leaves me burnt out...

Motivation: Looking...

Mood/Aggression: I have nothing.

Stress: VERY HIGH. But it's more emotional than anything.

Libido: NONE; and after that there's NOT likely to be any for a LONG time either. There is NO way in hell that I would want to be just the physical conduit for the release or satisfaction of a man's ANY and every fantasy and desire; why would I want to have sex with one who was physically there with me but seeing me as someone else in his mind???

Joints: Left wrist has been a constant dull ache, sharpening if I move it certain ways; so I'm holding out on the resistance session and will see how it is tomorrow...

Quality of Training: Good. It needs to be BRUTAL from now on!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Poor vascularity...

Body Composition and Look: Not good enough.

Appetite: None; I DON'T want to eat at all (so very UNlike me)...Drinking lots...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I never knew that I could feel this COLD...

29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 83

0834 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    b. 5 min in 39x15 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    c. 5 min in 39x14 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    d. 5 min in 39x13 @ 90-95% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    e. 5 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    Started out a little easier than I had planned. Changed it after 5 minutes, and from then on decided on a 'step' protocol. Very focussed today, and there was nothing outside of my legs spinning and my HR (and adjusting my left wrist on the handlebars, trying for a position that wouldn't hurt it). Legs started 'aching' a little after 17 minutes, but I kept on at it, driving my HR up, and refusing to give into any physical weakness. Finished covered in sweat. Next time such a session will be LONGER.

0900 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0704 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0331, and 0420), so ~7.5 hours sleep. Sleep quite broken. Dreams disturbing. Cold.

Energy: Good...

Mood/Aggression: Flat. But calm...

Stress: VERY HIGH!

Libido: None.

Joints: Working on stretching and range of motion (ROM) exercises with my left wrist. ROM is very limited in all directions, with extension unable to be done yet; and there is some pain when I push it past what it can do passively. Rehabilitation I plan on making as swift as possible, and pain or no pain, resistance training will start no later than Sunday/Monday...

Endurance: Excellent!

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok...

Body Composition and Look: It should (and needs to) be so much BETTER!

Appetite: None. Which makes it easy to eat only what I have to...Drinking lots of water...

Overall Sense of Feeling:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhLEgUp5qHY&feature=re lated"]YouTube - The Exies - These Are The Days[/ame]

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 84

0846 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    b. 8 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy in 39x15 (Effort: HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm 94 rpm)
    c. 12 min in 39x15 @ 90% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    d. 2 min in 39x16 @ 85% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    Started out hard and fast; full of energy and passionate drive. HR rose rapidly, and legs were spinning like anger. Longer efforts again (speed endurance is increasing), and HR rose immediately. Efforts seemed effortless and legs felt like they were spinning air. HR didn't drop much at all between efforts. After efforts, because I wanted to do a longer high-intensity session, stayed in the same gear and kept spinning away. HR stayed high; and despite the pace and high HR, legs remained fine, as if they were a machine that had been set to speed and left to run. And I could have kept on going, except I ran out of water. Sweat was running. And I felt so refreshed and elated once I'd finished. This truly has been the BEST HIIT session to date!

0919 - Stretch 37 min.

0956 - Abs:
    a. plank x 60 sec
    b. plank x 60 sec (alternating lifting left arm/right leg with lifting right arm/left leg every 15 sec)
    c. plank x 60 sec
    d. side plank (left) x 60 sec
    e. plank x 60 sec
    f. plank x 60 sec (alternating lifting right arm/left leg with lifting left arm/right leg every 15 sec)
    g. plank x 60 sec
    h. side plank (right) x 60 sec

1005 - Stretch 4 min.

1011 - Abs:
    a. crunch (on floor, knees at 90 degree flexion) x 50
    b. knee-ins (on floor) x 50

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0720, so ~6.3 hours sleep. Wasn't tired last night and it was an early morning going-to-bed. Slept deep and soundly (didn't hear any of the three alarms). Dreams a little...

Energy: Most definitely. Like the energizer bunny today...

Motivation: It has to be >100%!

Mood/Aggression: Better than it has been (although there is still a LOT of pent up aggression just waiting to be released)...

Joints: ROM still very limited in left wrist, and with pain; moving actively...

Endurance: Excellent! My speed endurance has improved by quite a bit. Now to get that back up to par SPRINTING (running).

Quality of Training: Excellent. The best in a LONG time!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity knots and lines...

Body Composition and Look: Quads more definition. Starting to look soft from the lack of resistance training (will change THAT soon enough). Got to get my hard definition back...

Appetite: Bad day...Soooo thirsty...

Overall Sense of Feeling: It's time to start being the Female Terminator again!

31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 85

0827 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    WOW. Like yesterday, legs were SPINNING and there was not even the slightest resistance at any time from any aches or fatigue or difficulty in getting started; it was go hard right from the start. I felt fresh and fast and focussed. It was actually a pity to stop after only 20 minutes (I had lots to do today); but it was a great session

0849 - Stretch 26 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0614 (waking at 0315), so nearly 7.25 hours sleep. Deep sleep. Dreams unsettling...

Energy: Lots and lots and lots...

Motivation: I know what I NEED and HAVE to do.

Mood/Aggression: A bit of all sorts today...

Stress: An 8 on the 0-10 'stress scale'.

Libido: Early afternoon some.

Joints: A little less pain...

Endurance: Excellent! Definitely noticing the speed endurance. It's been 5 weeks since I started back on Drive; now I'm really seeing the benefits

Quality of Training: Excellent. I could have kept on going to make it at least an hour session at that pace this morning (SOMEthing is coming right)!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity booming...

Body Composition and Look: I can't look in a mirror withOUT disgust...

Appetite: Bad day...More water...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Back in the gym in 2 days...

32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 86

0943 - Rollers:
    a. 20 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x15 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    Again, another session of spinning speed and effortless legs. Hips and knees fine. Left wrist a little less discomfort with on the handlebars. Sweat dripping before half-time. Thirsty as. A good session.

1024 - Stretch 27 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0818 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~8.75 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: It's been constant alert...

Energy: Back to being an energizer bunny...

Motivation: Focussed.

Mood/Aggression: Been fairly calm for most of the day. The calm that comes before a storm...

Joints: Slightly less pain with ROM of left wrist. Good enough to attempt lifting on Monday...

Endurance: Excellent!

Quality of Training: Excellent. Things are falling into place for my return to beating up my body

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity strong...

Body Composition and Look: I am noticeably softer than I was when I was lifting (how females think that doing ONLY cardio will ever get them a hard, sexy body I don't know). Breasts are also noticeably fuller...

Appetite: Not really hungry...Thirsty though...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I just want to unleash on the weights...

33. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.65%

I know how you feel about the weights, but remember to take it easy!
    Looking good otherwise!
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I know how you feel about the weights, but remember to take it easy!
    Looking good otherwise!
    Easy? Me? LOL Maybe...

35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 87

A day OFF I decided, since I'm starting back in the gym tomorrow, and plan on 5 sessions a week henceforth (and I want to be able to give it >100%)!

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0814 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0420, and 0700), so ~8 hours sleep. Deep sleep. Dreams quite upsetting...

Energy: It wouldn't have mattered whether I had any or not; I didn't plan on using any today...

Motivation: Gaining strength.

Mood/Aggression: The storm has come and passed...

Joints: Going to start using painkillers (well, paracetamol) from tomorrow, since if I'm going to be aggravating my wrist I should be at least trying to manage the pain and not just living with it...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity strong...

Body Composition and Look: Breasts continue getting fuller. I have gained some bodyfat over this last week, giving me back a voluptuous figure. I DON'T like being all boobs and arse...

Appetite: Hunger none (but eating)...Thirsty though...

Overall Sense of Feeling: "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Exclamation The plan until the end of May

Training

Monday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch + Gym
    Tuesday: Cardio + Stretch + Gym
    Wednesday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch + Gym
    Thursday: Cardio + Stretch + Gym
    Friday: HIIT Cardio + Stretch + Gym
    Saturday: Cardio + Stretch
    Sunday: Either Cardio + Stretch OR Day Off

Cardio is to be done either boxing, cycling, rowing, running, or skipping. HIIT is usually running or cycling and ~20 minutes. Other cardio sessions will also be high-intensity (unless my body dictates a 'recovery' session)and with duration of minimum 20 minutes.

As for the gym, I am thinking of going back to 4 x body-part splits and 1 x full-body (since that's what has worked best in the past for gaining muscle mass in my upper body; which I need to do again after the last 7.5 weeks off). However, I will write out a more specific resistance training programme once I know what my body is capable of and can do right now (i.e. I will use the next week to test my limits and experiment with a variety of sessions, etc.).

Supplements*

This is only a guideline of what I plan on doing re supplementation over the next few weeks and is subject to change (changes will be noted).

30 March to 5 April 2009

The next week I am just going to be using my staples:
    Creatine: NeoVar Recomped
    Multivitamin/Antioxidant - Complete-Balance + Bio-Mend
    Good Fats - Omega-Essentials
    Protein Powder - Leppin Pro 4
    Joints - OsteoSport

I haven't had a break from IGF-2 or RPM since December, so a week off will do them good. I have just completed 6 weeks of Drive, and effects are kicking in well; another 5 weeks left before a short break.

6 April to 3 May

I will be starting a mass gaining stack:
    Activate Xtreme - 2 caps first thing in the morning and 2 caps last thing at night
    Drive - 2 caps first thing in the morning/2 caps 80 min pre-gym and 2 caps 6-8 hours later
    IGF-2 - 3 caps first thing in the morning and 3 caps last thing at night

I will also be using my staples:
    Creatine - NeoVar Recomped
    Protein Powder - Lipotropic Protein
    Joints - OsteoSport
    Sleep - Lipotrophin-PM

RPM - 2 caps 80 min pre-gym

4 to 31 May

I will be giving Cre-02 a solo run with only my staples alongside:
    Creatine - Cre-02: 2 caps 60 min pre-cardio/2 caps 120 min pre-gym
    Protein Powder - Lipotropic Protein
    Joints - OsteoSport
    Sleep - Lipotrophin-PM

* For all dosing/timing or all the staples please refer to post #1.

37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Day 88

0939 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 122 rpm
    b. 8 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy in 39x15 (Effort: HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR 75-85% HRmax, rpm 70 rpm)
    c. 4 min in 39x14 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 118 rpm
    Started out hard and fast. Legs were fine, and HR a little higher than usual in response to the slightly higher cadence. Efforts were effortless, and my speed endurance was excellent. legs weren't feeling the efforts either. Finished off at a higher intensity, covered in a slick layer of sweat (with a smile on my face).

1050 - Gym:
    This session had SOME structure to it, but was not really an organized session per se. It was really just a chance for me to see what I could and could not do, so that I have a base to start from when I write my resistance training programme for the next few weeks.

At Les Mills they have a programme called "Spartan". This is a male-only programme, and is only taken by male trainers (because it's not seen as being cool for a female trainer to be able to do it whilst the male clients undertaking it cannot). There is a set of 'fitness' criteria that the trainers must meet before they are able to take the "Spartan". Before I broke my left scaphoid I could easily complete the requirements (except the 20kg single-arm DB snatch); the only female trainer in the country able to do so. Now, after the injury, I wanted to see what I could STILL do, and what areas would need working on. There are two parts to the criteria (both must be completed in the same day), and I only did [some of] the first today.

The first part of the 'trainer fitness' criteria is:
    1. 100 x unbroken b/w squats
    2. 1 x BB Back Squat (BS) @ b/w
    3. 30 x Push-Ups (P/U)
    4. 30 x 20kg DB Snatch per arm
    5. 400m run in <1:45
    6. 1 x BB Military Press BB MP) @ 50% b/w
    7. 1 x BB Powerclean (BB PC) @ 75% b/w
    8. 15 x hanging knee-to-elbow
    9. 20 x Dips
    10. 10 x Pull-Ups (PU)

The second part of the 'trainer fitness' criteria is:
    3 rounds of the following in less than 12 minutes
    1. 400m run
    2. 21 x BB PC @ 50% b/w
    3. 12 x PU

I started backwards (since the order is not specified):
    1. PU 1 x 9 @ b/w - Really feeling these after the 8th rep, and not sure how much more I could do. I have definitely lost strength here.
    2. Dips 1 x 1 @ b/w - I barely managed ONE rep, since the pain shooting through my left wrist was enough to make me want to start crying and throwing a tantrum. It was actually bad enough attempting to position myself to DO it. So, something that I cannot do, and will definitely need to build up with.
    3. Hanging knee-to-elbow 1 x 15 @ b/w - Easy. No problems.
    4. BB PC 2 x 1 @ BB/75% b/w - I did the first with only the BB, since I wasn't sure how my left wrist would handle it, especially in the last movement when they 'flick'; and this was fine. So I decided to increase the weight. I managed the movement, but once finished my left wrist dropped and I almost dropped the BB.
    5. Standing BB MP 1 x 1 @ 80% b/w - This was extreme agony, and I barely even managed the single rep.
    6. P/U (feet on floor, fists on floor) 1 x 30 @ b/w - Because doing P/U with palms on the floor isn't an option (because my left wrist won't extend), I did these on my fists; and that worked fine. Vascularity was bulging during these. It was a little bit of an effort from the 25th rep, and considering that prior to my injury I could easily get out twice as many without breaking a sweat, I was not too happy.
    7. BB BS 1 x 1 @ 127.6% b/w - This was something that I knew I would be fine on. Weights in this gym (not training where I worked) are a little different, and so put on a little more than b/w. This was easy as. Only issue was that my left wrist couldn't really be in position properly behind the BB, and so the BB was resting more on the edge of my palm.
    8. Unbroken squats 1 x 100 @ b/w - Easy. I could do these all day (and during my degree when we were testing for squats endurance they made me stop after 1100, because I could have just kept on going, LOL).
    9. Bench Dips 1 x 20 @ b/w - I decided to do these, since I couldn't do b/w dips. However, pressure was still too much for my left wrist and I was doing the movement almost entirely with my right arm.

The rest of my session was really just me seeing what I was capable of doing:
    10. DB LR 1 x 15 - Started out with these, since gaining muscle mass in my delts is something that I am going to be focussing on (since I have lost so much over the last 7.5 weeks). Selected a weight slightly lighter than I was using pre-injury, and managed ok. However, I have to keep my arms and wrists absolutely STRAIGHT (i.e. no tilting wrists), as the pain in left wrist is too much otherwise, and I become 'unbalanced' in the exercise.
    11. DB Front Raise (DB FR) 1 x 2 - Chose to try this (I don't and never would normally do this exercise), since I wasn't sure that I'd be to able to do DB SP. Using the same weight as with DB LR I attempted this, only to have right arm be fine, and left barely rise at all; and pain shooting through my wrist even lifting as much as it did.
    12. DB SP 1 x 15 - This was one of the exercises that I thought I might not be able to do because of my left wrist. Selected a nice and easy 10kg (i.e. 22lb) DB per hand and did that. I was quite surprised that there was not a lot of pain, and that it was not as difficult as the BB MP had been (although that WAS pretty much twice as heavy). Grip in left hand was not good though, and I was barely holding the DB (it was sitting on the edge of my palm as it had been with BB BS); not very safe at all.
    13. Inc. DB RR 1 x 10 - Used the same weight as with DB LR. Again I have to keep my arms and wrists entirely straight, else the pain is too much.
    14. BB BP 1 x 2 - This is another exercise that I wasn't sure I would be able to do, because of the force of the weight when doing it. However, I used just the BB and tried a couple of reps. There was some pain in my left wrist, but not as much as for other exercises. If I do this VERY light, then I could manage it.
    15. WG LPD 1 x 2 - Wanted to see how I was compared with where I left off. Only managed 70% and 60% of the weight I would normally do for 6 and 8-10 reps respectively. NOT cool at all.
    16. DB ZC 1 x 2 - Decided to finish quickly seeing whether I could work my biceps. Weight was the same as for DB LR. Left wrist was in pain after 2 reps, so if I go lighter and keep my wrist straight I may be ok with these.

To say that I was frustrated is an understatement. I wanted to cry throughout most of this session. I wanted to throw weights around, and got so terribly disheartened at seeing my lack of strength (although I knew it would happen; just didn't realize how MUCH; although that has a lot to do with my left wrist as well). I was angry and aggressive driving home, and not in the best of moods.

1200 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0805 (waking at 0210, 0315, 0325, 0330, 0420, and 0700), so ~9 hours sleep. Angry at myself that I didn't get up at 0315 when I SHOULD have (if I get up any later it throws EVERYthing else out of whack). I want to be running again in the morning. I want to be starting my day with a bang and not a small rumble. Sleep was deep. Dreams becoming sexual...

Energy: There. Pity I couldn't throw the weights around and destroy it like I wanted to...

Motivation: Seeing how far back I have fallen is a serious wake-up call to make sure I get this right!

Mood/Aggression: Stormy weather. I was in a RIGHT mood during and after the gym, frustrated with my inability to be able to do some exercises, and extremely aggressive due to the pain and inconvenience my left wrist was giving. Mood didn't get any better once home either. And talking with you just raised me even further towards the killing edge...

Stress: HIGHER THAN HIGH.

Joints: I was nearly through the roof attempting some exercises (i.e. dips) today. Even taking paracetamol after the gym (not taking anything before, since I don't want to be passing out in the gym; unless it's from the intensity of my training!) did nothing to alleviate it...

Strength: Aside from legs and shoulders, I have at least a 50% decrease in strength everywhere else.

Quality of Training: Pitiful. I looked like one of those females who never push themselves and that I think shouldn't even bother training if they're going to be so pathetic with their weights.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity high as, especially in the morning, whilst doing P/U, and after meals...

Body Composition and Look: Full breasts (I would happily lose them to be lean again)...

Appetite: It wasn't about the hunger, but about the EMOTION today...Needed to drink more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Arnold's quote I mentioned yesterday is very appropriate today. And something by August Wilson: "Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength." I need to keep my head UP...

38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Awesome detail in your log Rosie.

I was going to give you some advice on not rushing back into the weights but after checking your mood..........
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Awesome detail in your log Rosie.

I was going to give you some advice on not rushing back into the weights but after checking your mood..........
    Thanks.

And yeah. That would be a BAD idea. I know what I'm doing; hence the easy session today.

40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.42%

Glad to hear that you are back on the road to weight training.

Thats awesome determination to hit it so quickly after the cast came off with pain still being there.

Though it sucks that it sounds like you are stressing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM