The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 5 of 26 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 41

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2030-0615 (waking at 0545), so ~8.25 hours sleep. Broken. Deep while sleeping. Dreams amazing and a little weird...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not there. Not wanting to think about anything (let alone work). Went and saw Bolt as a distraction this afternoon...

Energy: Passed out for 3 hours ~1110, and have been quite lethargic ever since woke up (even taking the painkillers only ONCE daily has me all over the place...)

Motivation: DIET DIET DIET!!! Work on the ONE area that causes you to 'fall down' while you cannot do anything else!!!

Mood/Aggression: I still want to do some DAMAGE to something or someone...

Stress: Not good at all...

Libido: High last night (WOW). Not so much today, but possibly later...

Joints: Even walking jars my left wrist and causes pain (I'm trying to keep it as still as possible, especially since I am cutting back on painkillers...)

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity not a lot today...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: I have felt that I am getting leaner over the last week (I know; odd); so took some measurements (girths) today, and I am actually a LOT bigger than I was (more muscle?) NOT happy. USE this time to get your diet in check, and get as lean as you can (hard withOUT resistance training, but it CAN be done); you NEED to!!!...Stress is NOT 'good' stress and starting to cause a few blemishes

Appetite: Gave into the binge...Drink more (seem less thirsty on these painkillers (or also maybe because not awake as much), when I should be drinking MORE!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not a happy woman...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

How was Bolt? My kids have been wanting to go see it.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm assuming that it must get old to get compliments on your avatar. But this one has to have been done on purpose.

So... yeah. Aesthetically pleasing indeed.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    How was Bolt? My kids have been wanting to go see it.
    It was good (I love animation movies). Funny. Had a few thoughts whirring in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    I'm assuming that it must get old to get compliments on your avatar. But this one has to have been done on purpose.

So... yeah. Aesthetically pleasing indeed.
    Sometimes. And no; it's just that I've only ever had pics of my abs or portraits up; no shoot pics, and thought maybe I would this time (so no, nothing "on purpose").

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What type of model are you? Do you appear in magazines or other publications?
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    What type of model are you? Do you appear in magazines or other publications?
    I've just started taking an interest in modeling, as something different to anything else I've tried. I want to do fitness modeling (and someone suggested to me last year that I should try it since I am always in shape). And no, I have not appeared in any magazines or publications yet (I did a shoot for AN last August, but nothing was done with the material). It's just a sideline thing, to build up a portfolio; we'll see what happens.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Cool. It does make sense if you are always in shape and not timid about that. Good luck.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I've just started taking an interest in modeling, as something different to anything else I've tried. I want to do fitness modeling (and someone suggested to me last year that I should try it since I am always in shape). And no, I have not appeared in any magazines or publications yet (I did a shoot for AN last August, but nothing was done with the material). It's just a sideline thing, to build up a portfolio; we'll see what happens.
    You'll be on top in no time babe...um well you know what I mean...lol.

Cheers Babe!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    You'll be on top in no time babe...um well you know what I mean...lol.

Cheers Babe!
    Yep, I'll be wrestling you for that dominant position for sure

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 42

0840 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 2 min in 39x18 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    b. 2 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR @ 85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 2 min in 39x18 @ 116 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    e. 10 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 118-120 rpm
    Decided that since it's been a week of doing nothing (and I don't know how I managed) I had to do SOMEthing today. So, since bike is all fixed, set it up on the rollers and away I went. Started out in an easier gear at a higher cadence, and HR rose fairly rapidly. Increased the gear after 2 minutes, and sat there easily. Efforts WERE efforts today, and legs were not liking them very much (amazing how UNconditioned you become after only a WEEK!) Settled back for 2 minutes after the efforts, and then spun my way through to the finish. Got to WORK on making rollers sessions more INTENSE, and going for longer (since can't do resistance sessions for a while).

0903 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0723 (waking at 0318, 0615, and 0625), so ~6.25 hours sleep. Did not get to sleep for some time after going to bed last night; was very awake and in a 'weird' mood. Dreams like 'wow' when asleep. Sleep deep and centred.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not good at all. Passed out several times during the day when was sitting/lying on my bed. Migraine still there...Managed to finish something (you'll see later) though...

Energy: HIIT Rollers is the first exercise I have done in a week; felt ok. Not had a lot of energy the rest of the day...

Motivation: Er, not quite in full force yet...

Mood/Aggression: Interesting mood today. Frustrated, yes. But also very SEXUAL.

Stress: HIGH!

Libido: Yeah, this has been unbelievably HIGH (riding on the last few days, and then climaxing today).

Joints: Left wrist still painful (going to STOP the painkillers, though, since they make me so mentally 'out of it').

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Still continuing to LOOK leaner; midsection flattening. Girths say a completely DIFFERENT story (more muscle?) A little more positive today (but still FAR from happy with it).

Appetite: None all day. And then 500g Black Forest chocolate immediately after dinner (yes, bad, but not as bad as the 1 kilo I was going to eat!) You REALLY need to STOP doing THAT!!!...Water intake back to normal...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Received my Activate Xtreme and Cre-02 last week. I was planning on running an Activate Xtreme/IGF-2/Drive stack alongside Lean Xtreme (but Customs took that, so I can't) and my AN staples (with Cre-02 a little later on its own) for muscle mass gains, but that has been put on hold until I can train with weights again (Grrrr). So, something to look forward to. In the meantime it will only be cardio (at least I can keep somewhat fit) for at least 6 weeks (and get that DIET sorted ASAP!!!)

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 43

0800 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    b. 15 min in 39x16 @80-85% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    Rollers again this morning. Started out slower than yesterday, but HR rose pretty rapidly. Legs weren't liking it so much. Went at it a bit harder after a while. Left wrist hurt even on the bike (wtf will it start BEHAVING???) Ok session.

0823 - Stretch 27 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0653 (waking at 0545, 0615, and 0625), so ~5.75 hours sleep. DEEP...

Mental Alertness/Focus: A bit better. Passed out at ~1600 for an hour (so lasted later today)...

Energy: Not really had any, although was running around (yes, hurting my wrist) all day until ~1430...

Motivation: None...

Mood/Aggression: Just angry and frustrated and aggressive. And doing my damn hardest NOT to blow up when I am out. And controlling myself even when I'm at home is getting harder...

Libido: Ok.

Joints: Stopped taking painkillers (not even having paracetamol) and wrist in pain on all movements.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Ok.

Body Composition and Look: NOT GOOD.

Appetite: Eating enough for the army (and then some). Too much bread today (Grrrr). Got to STOP!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Fcuked off on so many levels that it's starting to become an ISSUE...

12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 44

0954 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR @ 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 1 min in 39x17 @ 94 rpm (HR dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    d. 3 min in 39x17 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    e. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR @ 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    f. 1 min in 39x17 @ 94 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    g. 3 min in 39x17 @ 70% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    Training, what I can; but even having my hands on the handlebars (grip adjusted as it is) jars and sends pain shooting through my left wrist...Started out 'easy', with HR rising rapidly (rising faster than it was when was training HARD before I broke my left scaphoid). Legs were not too happy, which is why the lower cadence, feeling the burn. The first set of efforts really did some damage, but I was angry and frustrated and getting angrier as they went on, and so I pushed myself, even though I wanted to be doing NOTHING. After an easy minute upped the pace and tried to keep HR up. Decided that one set was NOT enough (especially since I've been binging enough to feed an army) and suffered through my stubbornness and hardheadedness in finishing them. The last 4 minutes were entirely dependent on how fast my legs would move, and because I was starting to get angry at the pain in my wrist!

1017 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0115-0833 (waking at 0545, 0615, and 0625), so ~7.25 hours sleep. Deep. DREAMING! (I need to go to bed earlier again and start getting up early (or attempting to) as I was at 0315; you KNOW you are better OVERALL when you get into (and STAY) in that routine!!!)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good. No more migraines since stopped the painkillers...

Energy: Yeah, ok...

Motivation: After the last few weeks and now and seeing everything, damn girl, you SHOULD have it...

Mood/Aggression: Been a bit 'blah' today.

Libido: Here and there.

Joints: Left wrist still sore (damn girl, give it some OPPORTUNITY to HEAL!)

Quality of Training: I am actually not doing so well.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity pretty good...

Body Composition and Look: Noticeably bloated and feeling uncomfortable. I can still see my abs, which is ok; all the 'extra' is just food and water and not fat (yet; and don't you let it get there!) I actually really HATE my body; it DISGUSTS me!

Appetite: It's been one binge after another (STOP!!!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am in SELF-DESTRUCT mode

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 45

1045 - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 70-80% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    b. 15 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    Started out 'easy'. HR rose rapidly (as it has been lately). After 5 min increased the cadence, so that my body was working HARDER. Having trouble GETTING legs to do any serious spinning, though (NOT happy about that). Slick and dripping when I finished. I need to work HARDER and LONGER (if I can't do weights then you had better start getting your act together about cardio (and even MORE with your DIET)!)

1108 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0918 (waking at 0550, 0723, and 0753), so ~10 hours sleep. Interesting. Dreams vivid and weird.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Definitely been there.

Energy: Ok.

Motivation: Still swaying a bit (get back to where you were: Desire, discipline, commitment, WILLPOWER!)

Mood/Aggression: When I'm around people it's smiles and laughter, regardless of how I REALLY feel. When I'm alone I want to KILL something!

Libido: None.

Joints: Left wrist still in pain (no painkillers for two days now).

Endurance: Fine.

Quality of Training: Blah.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity average...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Still soft (STOP BINGING you stupid girl!!!)

Appetite: Better NOT go there.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I need a serious kick up the arse and a slap in the face and to be set in a fighting ring to let loose everything!

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.46%

I know how you feel. I ate doughnuts yesterday on my comp diet because I'm so miserable. Stress sucks...
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I know how you feel. I ate doughnuts yesterday on my comp diet because I'm so miserable. Stress sucks...
    i had a burger king for the first time in almost a year, my chicken nuggets were cold by the time i'd finished my XL bacon double cheese burger lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.46%

Diet is always the hardest part. Especially when your diet is given to you and you dislike the food on it and your trainer looks at you and says eat it anyway!
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Yes, stress sucks. Unfortunately I do WELL under stress, just not TOO much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i had a burger king for the first time in almost a year, my chicken nuggets were cold by the time i'd finished my XL bacon double cheese burger lol
    I don't LIKE that kind of cheat/fastfood; I'd rather pizza or fish and chips or something.

Diet is always the hardest part. Especially when your diet is given to you and you dislike the food on it and your trainer looks at you and says eat it anyway!
    I know. Especially when I love food so much and actually have a binge-eating disorder and can eat and eat and eat and never get the "you're full" or satiated feeling! I don't have a trainer who gives me a diet. I know what to do. And when I actually do it I get results VERY quickly. It's just a discipline thing, I guess; I need to be as disciplined with my diet as I am with my training (although when I AM training eating what I want has the benefit of helping me gain muscle fast). Got to stop now, though; hating the person you see in the mirror every day and being so disgusted with yourself is NOT the nicest of feelings.

18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 46

0903 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 1 min in 39x16 @ 60% HRmax @ 98 rpm
    b. 1 min in 39x16 @ 65% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    c. 1 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    d. 1 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    e. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR @ 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    f. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR @ 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    g. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR @ 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    h. 1 min in 39x16 @ 102 rpm (HR dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    i. 3 min in 39x16 @ 65-75% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    Time to get back into the cardio side of training at least (and mya have to start doing some DOUBLE cardio since I can't do any resistance training)...'Warm-up' was a bit more gradual today than it has ever been (usually I just start off at a pace and stay there). Every minute saw the cadence increase a little, which saw HR increase as well. The first set of efforts were well done. Legs were not so shattered (as they were last Thursday and Saturday) and managed to push through. Frustrating that I can't even grip the handlebars properly with my cast (and won't be able to until it comes off; grrr). Decided to increase the intensity and do another set of efforts, since I was so frustrated, and need to do SOMEthing to make my body know (aside from the wrist pain) that it IS alive. Second set of efforts were ok; legs becoming a little easier to push. It wasn't enough to stop there, and did a third set, again increasing the gear ratio. Managed to get HR reasonably high, but need to work HARDER to really push it through the roof...An effort to build on...

0925 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0801 (waking at 0545, 0515, and 0625), so ~10 hours sleep. Deep sleep. Dreaming. Need to start getting up EARLIER (and set that pattern of 0315 waking and 2030-2130 bedtime again...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: There.

Energy: Enough that I pushed myself on the rollers this morning. Feeling rather depressed during the day, plunging it a little...

Motivation: There (diet good today; it's time to start being good, since I can't do any resistance (it's what makes the difference) training)!

Mood/Aggression: Not so good today. Angry, frustrated, and depressed is putting it MILDLY...

Stress: VERY HIGH!

Joints: Left wrist still sore...

Quality of Training: Better than it has been the last few days...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity not noticed (been covered up in a hoodie all day)...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: One day of clean eating is already seeing a difference, but it is still FAR from where I want to be. I am seriously HATING EVERYthing about my body right now. I just want to get LEAN again (I know, MORE than OCD)...

Appetite: I've been forcing myself to be good (you CAN do this, girl; I KNOW you can!)...Need to drink more perhaps...

Overall Sense of Feeling: 'Mood' says it all...Got a fibreglass cast today. However, unlike what I was told, this cast is NOT smaller than the one I had on before (and in fact it goes HIGHER UP my arm than the last one), and I can barely move my fingers to hold anything (the cast goes to the EDGE pf my palm!); and I'm told I shouldn't be attempting to do any resistance training for at least the next 5 weeks (while in the cast)...

19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 47

Started taking Drive and RPM again today, and I will continue to do so daily:
    RPM - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
    Drive - 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-dose 1.

0903 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    b. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 80% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    d. 4 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 116 rpm
    f. 1 min in 39x16 @ 102 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    Started out slower (legs seem to 'settle' at 102 rpm if left to their own devices) and increased the cadence every 4 minutes ('step' protocol). Legs handled it surprisingly well. Good that HR went up quickly. Awkward with my left wrist on the handlebars, and pain and deep aching after moved out of position. Finished with a minute to let HR get down...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0300, so ~4 hours sleep. Didn't want to get up because it was cold, but I did (eventually at 0328). Took me AGES to get to sleep last night (I went to bed before 2030). Good to get up early again, though (needs to be 0300, instead of 0315 or 03125 from now on though).

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. But starting to feel myself fade at ~1230. Passed out for an hour at ~1730...

Energy: Been running around like the energizer bunny all day (until ~1730)...

Motivation: Two days down...

Mood/Aggression: Good (mostly) for the first half of the day. Then angry and frustrated and seriously (you don't want to know). Calmed down a bit talking to you (yes, you know I do better)...

Joints: Left wrist still sore (having to move and lifts weights at work STILL, despite the pain), but not as sore as it has been (go AWAY, so I can start training again!)

Quality of Training: Loved it this morning.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity blue lines today...

Body Composition and Look: I looked different pm than am, and was ok am, but not pm...

Appetite: Despite the DESPERATE urges to binge, I have controlled it (good; KEEP doing that!)...Very thirsty later in the afternoon...

Overall Sense of Feeling: GRRRR

20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 48

0420 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 98 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 98 rpm
    Started out at the pace my legs set (which was quite slow). Feeling a little fatigue this morning. HR rose rapidly, though. First set of efforts saw HR rise quickly (as it SHOULD). Legs were handling ok, but only because my head wouldn't take 'average' for an effort. Second set off efforts saw HR at 90% for the first 4 efforts, but then dropping to only 85% for the last 4 efforts. The last set of efforts saw the same pattern with HR as in the second set of efforts (weird), although legs were definitely working HARDER. Finished off at a consistent rpm; HR dropping to 70% by the end of the first minute, and staying there...Again left wrist extremely sore after getting off my bike (from being in the position forced into). But, training is starting to get a little better...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0300, so ~3 hours sleep. Deep and black. No dreams. Didn't want to get up this morning either, but forced it (make it a HABIT and you'll be up in a bounce every morning).

Mental Alertness/Focus: NOT wanting to be there today...

Energy: Not as quick today. Passed out briefly from ~1615-1645...

Motivation: Good...

Mood/Aggression: I've been forcing smiles when I want to beat something the fcuk up (and taking two members through boxing sessions made me want to REALLY have a go at the bag)...

Joints: Pain varying between sharp and dull and aching. I WAS going to do my HIIT running this morning, and 'tested' how it would affect my wrist by imitating the running movement with arms as I went down the hall after waking, but it left my wrist aching quite badly, so did rollers...Lower back has also ached a bit today, but nothing major...

Quality of Training: Pushed it and got some quality.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity great today...

Body Composition and Look: Hmmm...

Appetite: It's a high calorie day today (withOUT going OVERboard)...Very thirsty...

Overall Sense of Feeling: The Forslean in the Drive has upset my tummy the last couple of days (it's the ONLY effect you may notice with a taking Drive for anything LESS than 10 days). However the discomfort will be well worth the results (diet KEPT in check) in a few weeks, when I can finally start resistance training again!

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 49

Nothing, because I woke up too late (had to be at work for a client), and was busy for the rest of the day. All good though; a day off every now and then is ok...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0710 (waking at 0300 and 0423), so ~9 hours sleep. Just not really waking this morning. Shattered when woke up finally. Deep sleep. Dreaming again...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There...

Energy: Started getting 'tired' around 1700, but then coming more alive after more food...

Mood/Aggression: Frustration and anger this morning and early afternoon (I have had ENOUGH!)...Ok this afternoon...

Libido: Rising in the afternoon.

Joints: Left wrist aching (did some lifting today; couldn't avoid it)...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity just awesome, especially from the afternoon onwards (and all the CHO)...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms.

Body Composition and Look: Actually, belly was FLAT today and looks the BEST it has in a long time (interesting). Looking far more slender than I have been in my clothes. Almost seems like I have lost overnight (which is interesting, given that diet has only been good for 2 days (but makes a difference) and have NOT been doing resistance training for 2 weeks now) and only just started back into cardio). I definitely LOOK leaner, although my measurements are BIGGER (hmmm...)

Appetite: Today was a HUGE binge (shopping when hungry is never a good idea, especially if I have been good for a few days) for a few hours this afternoon (once I started it was hard to stop)...Needed to drink more though...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I actually felt SEXY today! ...Made up my mind about a few things...Also made the decision NOT to stress about NOT being able to do resistance training. I will instead turn my focus to leaning up, and make sure that I conquer my diet. As long as I am doing INTENSE cardio, then I will be ok. I'm ok with the muscle mass that I currently have, and am not too concerned with losing strength (any losses will quickly be regained when I can get back into the gym). I just want to give my left wrist the best chance to heal and recover and NOT push myself too hard too soon (I know; a HUGE achievement for my mind to be able to ACCEPT that!) and make it worse...Activate Xtreme/IGF-2/Drive stack will be the first in line when I start back resistance training; closely followed by Cre-02...In the meantime my log will be following my recovery from injury...

22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 50

0906 - HIIT Rollers:
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy in 39x15 (Efforts: HR 90% HRmax, rpm N/A; Recovery: HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    d. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    Started out well, legs dictating the pace. First set of efforts was a huge surprise, with legs spinning away without complaint or any sense of fatigue or aching. Was able to push myself more and more. Decided that since I felt so awesome to do LONGER efforts for the next set. Even tripling the effort duration did NOT make my legs feel any less fatigued, spinning away with determination (must be all those CHO from yesterday!) HR rose rapidly during each effort, and dropped rapidly in the recovery periods. Finished with 4 minutes at an easy pace; and covered in lots of little droplets of slick sweat over gold...

0934 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0753 (waking at 0315), so nearly 8 hours sleep. So tired that didn't even wake to the other 2 alarms (at 0325 and 0423). Dreaming random.

Energy: Excellent for HIIT this morning! Started slowing down a little after 1230...

Mood/Aggression: Started out positive and happy (from HIIT). Moved to frustrated and angry. Finished a bit blah, but spirits lifting some...

Endurance: Excellent!

Quality of Training: Be like that all the time! I could have kept going; felt soooo good.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity great today...

Body Composition and Look: 10% BF.

Appetite: More binging (STOP damn it, girl!)...Need to drink MORE...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Quite the upset stomach today...Motivated myself into motion for a few 'pet projects' and areas where I really have a passion...

23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 51

0824 - HIIT Rollers:
    b. 4 min in 39x15 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    c. 4 min in 39x14 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    d. 4 min in 39x13 @ 90-95% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    A bit of intensity and a bit of 'step' protocol today. Legs started off at their own pace. HR was starting to rise in the second 'step'; legs quite comfortable though. Even in 39x14 and 39x13 legs were ok, and seeming to ENJOY the intensity Made the last 4 minutes a bit easier (but cadence not as low as starting because legs really wanting to keep going...)

0847 - Stretch 31 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2245-0645 (waking at 0600 and 0615), so ~8 hours sleep. Deep. Dreams were weird and screwed up...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been doing a bit of research today...

Energy: Good...

Motivation: THERE!

Mood/Aggression: Began on a positive note. Then aggression. Frustration. Now just tired and a bit 'blah'...

Quality of Training: Excellent.

Body Composition and Look: Not even looking in the mirror...

Appetite: Controlling myself today...Still need to drink MORE...

Overall Sense of Feeling: When I turn my head to the left I have a very sore neck (the way I was sleeping last night?)...Really not feeling the best, but trying to keep positive and not let myself get too down...

24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 52

0915 - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    c. 5 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    Started out ok. Just let body sit there. HR did not rise much and I couldn't be bothered trying to get it to the level I would have preferred. Legs fatigued a little. Finished hot and sweaty and not in the best of moods...

0937 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2130-0354 and ~0600-0804 (waking at 0615 and 0645), so ~8.3 hours sleep. Woke at 0354 and couldn't get back to sleep. I SHOULD have got UP, but decided that it was too early (never heard THAT from me before) and stayed there; fell asleep about when I was PLANNING on getting up and slept on. Sleep deep. Dreams very DISTURBED...

Energy: Good...

Motivation: Trying to hold onto it...

Mood/Aggression: Controlling the rage and frustration and aggression is starting to take a toll...

Quality of Training: Ok.

Body Composition and Look: The stress is starting to affect my skin (NOT cool). Upper body (particularly upper back, shoulders and arms) keeps looking leaner. However, starting to gain some fat in areas where I've never had any before (i.e. mid-back)...

Appetite: Chocolate binge...Still need to drink MORE...

Overall Sense of Feeling: NOT a happy lady...

25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 53

0738 - HIIT Rollers:
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (HR 80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 2 min in 39x16 @ 104 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    f. 2 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    Started out as the body would (as I have been lately). First set of efforts felt like I wasn't pushing hard enough, especially as HR was not rising. Tried to push myself harder for the second set (as well as increasing intensity), but all it did was make me frustrated. Third set of efforts saw HR start to DEcrease (WTF???) Finished off easy for a couple of minutes, letting legs tick over and HR drop. Just couldn't be bothered when I finished; just wanted to get off as soon as I could (so very NOT like me).

0800 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0625 (waking at 0530, 0545, and 0600), so nearly 7.5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreams continue to become more violent and disturbed...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Taken a lot in today...

Energy: Been in and out all day...

Motivation: I know it should be there; right now I couldn't care less (when it should be the most IMPORTANT of all!)

Mood/Aggression: I just want to let loose on a punching bag (pity I can't hit anything). Behind every smile I give is the desire to kill something!

Stress: RED ALERT!!!

Joints: Left wrist still sore (FCUK, even to OPEN a door!)

Quality of Training: Couldn't wait for 20 minutes to be up; this is starting to REALLY get to me!

Muscle Hardness/Density: It may FEEL it, but LOOKING it WHERE?

Body Composition and Look: I want to SMASH every mirror I see...

Appetite: Bread binge today (STOP IT GIRL; JUST STOP IT!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO! STOP BINGING NOW!!!)

Overall Sense of Feeling: I don't want to be here anymore.

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.46%

Hang in there! You can knock that diet out. You are certainly kicking my ass in getting cardio done!
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Hang in there! You can knock that diet out. You are certainly kicking my ass in getting cardio done!
    Thanks, Christine. However, I get stressed and I EAT. As for cardio, that's becoming more a chore than anything else; but I HAVE to be doing SOMETHING. I know that even though I'm NOT in the gym I'm NOT going to lose muscle mass and much strength, and that I can stay lean if I get my diet right (self-control really; I need the same discipline that I have with training!)

How are things with you these days?

28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.46%

Things are okay. I'm getting burned out on the competition diet. I too am wanting to at junk when I'm stressed.

I have sick kids at home so I have to miss some gym time and I think I'm catching it! But otherwise not bad.
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Things are okay. I'm getting burned out on the competition diet. I too am wanting to at junk when I'm stressed.

I have sick kids at home so I have to miss some gym time and I think I'm catching it! But otherwise not bad.
    Yeah, I can't imagine ever following a competition diet; I think I would rather go the road of more exercise and let myself eat if I were wanting to compete.

Kudos to you, Christine for all that you do with training, your work, and a family on top of that! The Arnold is only a week away; keep it up!

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 54

0850 - Rollers:
    a. 2 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    b. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    d. 4 min in 39x15 @ 85-90% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    e. 8 min in 39x16 @ 80% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    f. 1 min in 39x16 @ 102 rpm (HR dropped back to 70% HRmax)
    Started out ok (WANTING to be doing it today). HR rising fairly quickly (good). Legs felt really good, so kept increasing the intensity (through cadence, and then gear) and got HR nice and high. Finished off with a minute to let HR get back down. A good session.

0916 - Stretch 24 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0738 (waking at 0315, 0330, and 0345), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Very deep. Dreaming vivid and strange.

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been all over the place doing things today.

Energy: Energizer bunny all morning. Started fading a little in the evening. Came awake ~2100, and stayed up quite late.

Motivation: None.

Mood/Aggression: Not in the best of moods at all: Aggresisve, frustrated, angry, depressed, other unmentionables...

Stress: HIGH HIGH HIGH!!!

Libido: Some.

Joints: Left wrist.

Quality of Training: Gooood.

Body Composition and Look: Others may think I look ok, but I am not even close to 'ok' to ME...

Appetite: More binging (STOP DAMNIT!!!)...Thirst dying towards the end of the day...

Overall Sense of Feeling: None too good (and I am sorry for those horrible words). Trying to find some light in the darkness...

31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 55

Got up too late for what I needed doing, so a Day OFF (Grrr)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0607 (waking at 0315, 0330, and 0423), so ~5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming.

Mental Alertness/Focus: After a short spiel of work this morning been chilling with DVDs (and yes, food) all afternoon and most of the evening.

Energy: After running around this morning, packed and moved again, and then just trying to RELAX. Passed out at ~1700 for nearly an hour...

Mood/Aggression: Trying to chill today...

Stress: HIGH HIGH HIGH!!!

Joints: Left wrist deep aching after lifting (when I shouldn't be), even if my left wrist was only 'supporting' and not bearing much weight at all...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity great as, especially since sun out today and warm (actually feel quite hot) and had LOTS of CHO...

Body Composition and Look: Feel like I am getting too soft without being able to do any resistance training (even if doing cardio), although diet is playing a big role in that too...

Appetite: A roast for lunch and Italian/Mexican for dinner. Some desserts...Need to drink more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I can manage a smile today...

32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 56

Another day of NOTHING (NOT good, lady!)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0746 (waking at 0315), so ~7.75 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming. Tired as on waking.

Mental Alertness/Focus: There some.

Energy: Spent the afternoon/evening moving (yes, AGAIN; but this is the last move for at least 6 months). Not really had a lot of energy when settled down with dinner and some DVDs, and fell asleep during the FIRST movie...

Mood/Aggression: All over the place...

Stress: HIGH!!!

Joints: All the moving and lifting has left my left wrist aching even when still...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: Avoiding mirrors...

Appetite: Not really ate much during the day, and it was a binge come the night...Need to drink more...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Relieved that finally have somewhere I can 'settle' for a time. Now to get the rest of everything in order...

33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 57

More nothing (I might do 30 minutes on the rollers before bed...)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2030-2130 and 2200-0745 (waking at 0545, 0600, and 0615), so ~8.75 hours sleep. Deep. Dreams disturbed. Didn't want to get up when woke, and didn't get up for another 45 minutes after waking...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been all over the place getting the new place all set up...

Energy: Not a lot...

Motivation: It SHOULD be there.

Mood/Aggression: Frustrated. Aggressive. Angry (at times). Mood calming...

Joints: Left wrist is deeply aching (not fun at all) and making me cringe every time I move it...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity good...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms.

Body Composition and Look: Got told that my right bicep is looking bigger than when I was doing resistance training and 'pumped up' (maybe because I have been doing everything with my right arm?) Noticing my body change in places it has never changed before (Grrr)...

Appetite: Food, food, and more food (STOP IT!)...Not drinking as much as I should be (you can have more WATER, and SHOULD)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: It has to be back into SOME training tomorrow; doing nothing is doing my head in. Really have to get the diet sorted too (I should be fine if that is good). Just got to be a little more positive...

34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Quick Note

Just to let those know following that I won't have access to the internet for the next week, but will post up all the days when I regain access.

35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 58

0935 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 2 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy in 39x13 (Effort: HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR dropped back to 85% HRmax)
    e. 1 x 1 min effort in 39x12 (Effort: HR 90-95% HRmax, rpm N/A; Easy: HR dropped back to 90% HRmax)
    f. 1 min in 39x16 @ 102 rpm (HR dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    g. 3 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    Started out steady, as legs dictated. Increased the gear for the first set of efforts. HR rose rapidly and legs responded well. Second set of efforts increased gear again, and managed well. Decided on doing a few sets of longer efforts (again, increasing gear for each set). Lungs were burning, and chest hurt during the third set of efforts. Recovery between was gasping and trying to make the hurt go away. Despite the 'strain' on my lungs/heart, increased the gear a fourth time and did an all-out effort as hard as I could to punish for the last 3 days of no training. Lungs were relieved when I gave then a minute easy, and then settled into 'cool-down' mode. A good session. Needs to be INTENSE ALL the time!

0958 - Stretch 27 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2045-0745 (waking at 0545, 0600, and 0615), so ~11 hours sleep (WTF???) Soooo tired on waking; didn't want to get up at all, and it was 0818 before I emerged from the bed. Felt shattered. Not in the mood for anything much...

Energy: Got what I need...

Motivation: No more excuses or second chances!

Mood/Aggression: I'm somewhat calmer today than I have been of late...

Stress: HIGH.

Joints: Left wrist...

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity knots and lines...

Body Composition and Look: NOT happy with it at all. Seeing quad definition coming out more though; odd..

Appetite: Being good; just what I've had to...

Overall Sense of Feeling: In the library for the internet...Trying to be positive and surge ahead. You run with what life throws at you...

36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.42%

Hey There,
    I def. understand how you feel- just as I started liking my physique again , I torn my right meniscus. Hang in there...
  37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Good Shepherd View Post
    Hey There,
    I def. understand how you feel- just as I started liking my physique again , I torn my right meniscus. Hang in there...
    LOL. Yes, well I have quite a ways before I can even look at my body and think it's only ok.

38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 59

0927 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    b. 4 min in 39x15 @ 75-80% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    c. 12 min in 39x15 @ 80-85% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    Legs were fine starting out this morning, and the spinning seemed EASY. Increased the gear; legs stayed fine, and HR rose (goood). After 4 minutes HR started increasing again, as I sat back on my seat (since wrist was getting sore in position on the handlebars). Drinking quite a lot, and very hot (although not much sweat). Should have sat there for twice as long, but by the time 20 minutes was up I just wanted to be finished.

0953 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0758 (waking at 0545, 0600, and 0615), so nearly 8 hours sleep. Deep. Fatigued on waking (I think that it's from all the binging, lack of exercise, and fcuked up sleeping patterns (i.e. no STRUCTURE); which is going to stop from now on), and didn't get up until 0815. Dreams were strange and very sexual.

Mental Alertness/Focus: There.

Energy: Will just be doing what I have to today.

Motivation: Back on track.

Mood/Aggression: Quite flat.

Joints: Left wrist hurts with certain movements, especially when I twist it.

Quality of Training: Fine.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity great, especially after the high CHO last night (and it being hot and sunny today)...

Body Composition and Look: Like the average female...

Appetite: Good.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I will NOT be broken!

39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 60

0741 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 108 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 4 min in 39x16 @ 110-112 rpm (HR dropped back to 80% HRmax)
    Miscalculated timing this morning, and got up too late (seeing a client at 0900 did not give me the time I needed if I were to get on my rollers in the right period after my 'first thing' supplement doses). But, DID the session, albeit a little shorter (but that doesn't matter). Started out well, with legs wanting to just get into it (also maybe felt a little rushed). Efforts were fine, going up a gear. HR really rose during the efforts, and stayed high. Hot and sweaty and angry at myself as I was doing them. For the last 4 minutes just sat there trying to calm myself down...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0655 (waking at 0545, 0600, and 0615), so nearly 9 hours sleep. (Steveoph, I don't wake up lots during the night; those are times I have alarms set for when I intend waking (first alarm) and getting up to (second alarm), but don't always manage). Deep sleep. Again woke shattered as anything and NOT wanting to be getting up. Dreams disturbing...

Energy: It's there; going to put it to good use tonight...

Motivation: Back on track!

Mood/Aggression: It's the eye in the middle of the storm...
    YouTube - Rev Theory - "Broken Bones"

Joints: Left wrist really aching. Went into the gym this morning for a client and even hanging from a bar hurts...

Quality of Training: Ok (still got more to go yet).

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity average...

Body Composition and Look: Legs definition coming out. Whilst upper body (delts and arms) are looking more defined girths are BIGGER than they were (interesting)...

Appetite: What and when I need to...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I will go for a run tonight (and stretch afterwards). I need to do something to take my mind off everything when I am not trying to be busy doing other things to take my mind off things and to keep busy.

40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Day 61

0938 - 5.8km Run:
    Ran out to Hagley Park and did a loop of Hagley Park. A nice place to run; can do some sprinting there (will have to see how well lit at 0430 in the morning first). Started getting the stitch at 15 minutes. And the impact on lower legs was a little reminder of how 'unfit' I am running-wise (just do it more often, as you used to and you'll be fine). Running with left arm at my side, keeping movement to a minimum, and no aches during or after the run (good; sprinting may be a different story). Run averaged 4.91 min/km, which wasn't bad considering.

1009 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0807 (waking at 0530 and 0600), so ~9.5 hours sleep. Deep sleep. Dreams some crazy stuff. Shattered on waking and didn't get up until 0821 (ROUTINE; get BACK into it!!!)...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Going to spend the afternoon watchig DVDs and reading...

Energy: The run shattered me quite a bit, but all good now...

Motivation: Laura Harris. I want to be that lean (and I can be; just get the diet sorted) 24/7/365!

Mood/Aggression: Better. Still a little flat, but at least I can smile...

Libido: Some (just to get rid of the aggression).

Joints: Aching and sharp pain when twist left wrist...

Quality of Training: All right for a first run in a while.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity not there today (except after run)...

Body Compo sition and Look: My tops are looser on me and yet my girths are bigger??? Leg definition coming out more (the cycling methinks).

Appetite: I'm letting myself be bad (you really shouldn't though, girl!)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Feeling better today (so much that I can let the binge go). Really sorting myself out. I needed the harsh words yesterday.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM