The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 34 of 42 First ... 3233343536 ... Last
  1. Supplements...

Creatine
    Cre-02 – 3 caps 120 min pre-resistance training (~60 min pre-cardio)

Multivitamin/Antioxidants
    Complete-Balance – 2 caps post-breakfast.
    Bio-Mend - 2 caps post-breakfast.

Good Fats
    Omega-Essentials - 2 caps post-breakfast.

Protein/BCAAs
    Combat Powder – 1 scoop with breakfast.
    BC+EAA - 3 scoops with mid-morning meal and 3 scoops with mid-afternoon meal.

Joints
    OsteoSport – 4 caps first thing.

Sleep
    Lipotrophin-PM – 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed.

Fat Loss Stack
    DCP – 2 caps first thing, 2 caps pre-lunch, 2 caps pre-dinner, and 1 cap pre-bed.
    AlphaBurn – 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours later.
    Suppress C - 2 pumps post-am shower and 2 pumps post-pm shower.
    Sustain Alpha - 5 pumps post-am shower.

RPM – 2 caps 60 min pre-resistance training (or pre-cardio, if no resistance training that day)
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

2. The Goal...

I have been struggling quite a lot with fatigue since I have been in the US. That, on top of supplement choices, has affected my training, and I have not been training even close to Maintenance level. This has led to a change in body composition, which is unacceptable. Over the next 5-8 weeks I am going to get back to the 8% bodyfat that I arrived with...After that it will be concentrating on doing what I need to for competition next year...
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

•   

3. Daily Comments...

Effects that I am going to be commenting on are those of products that I have not given a review of before (Cre-02, AlphaBurn, Suppress-C, and Sustain Alpha); with the exception of Cre-02 (since I only reviewed 4 days of samples last time and want to review a whole bottle)...I have been using the supplements listed above for a while now (did not update supplements after stopped the Mystery Product A - used Mystery Product B since then as well)...Most of these comments will be related to effects during/of training...

Focus and Motivation
    Mental Performance
    Strength
    Endurance
    Oxygen Utilization/Debt
    Recovery
    Libido and Sexual Performance - I am not having sex (and even if I were I have nothing to compare it to), so sexual performance cannot be commented on; but I will be commenting on effects re libido.
    Body Composition
    Appetite
    Cortisol Levels and Stress - I am not able to get bloods done at the moment, so cortisol levels will not be able to be commented on; but I will be commenting on overall stress levels and any effects from.
    Immune System - I am not able to get bloods done at the moment, so cannot comment on immune system markers; but I will be commenting on any presence of illness, etc., if applicable.
    Cholesterol Levels - I am not able to get bloods done at the moment, and so this effect cannot be commented on.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Creatine
    Cre-02 – 3 caps 120 min pre-resistance training (~60 min pre-cardio)

Multivitamin/Antioxidants
    Complete-Balance – 2 caps post-breakfast.
    Bio-Mend - 2 caps post-breakfast.

Good Fats
    Omega-Essentials - 2 caps post-breakfast.

Protein/BCAAs
    Combat Powder – 1 scoop with breakfast.
    BC+EAA - 3 scoops with mid-morning meal and 3 scoops with mid-afternoon meal.

Joints
    OsteoSport – 4 caps first thing.

Sleep
    Lipotrophin-PM – 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed.

Fat Loss Stack
    DCP – 2 caps first thing, 2 caps pre-lunch, 2 caps pre-dinner, and 1 cap pre-bed.
    AlphaBurn – 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours later.
    Suppress C - 2 pumps post-am shower and 2 pumps post-pm shower.
    Sustain Alpha - 5 pumps post-am shower.

RPM – 2 caps 60 min pre-resistance training (or pre-cardio, if no resistance training that day)
    Hope the Sustain Alpha treats you well, Rosie.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Appetite: Wanting to eat everything in sight when awake...
    My Curse......
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Hope the Sustain Alpha treats you well, Rosie.
    I'm sure it will

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    My Curse......
    I'm generally like that, so no biggie (and it's only a "curse" when I'm NOT training as usual; otherwise I can eat what I want and be fine). It's when I DON'T have an appetite that something is wrong...

7. Must be nice, but you are younger than me. Carbs and sugar put weight on me quick, and I LOVE both of em. Doughnuts are a food group to me.

"Back in the days, when I was young, i'm not a kid anymore...."

8. Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Must be nice, but you are younger than me. Carbs and sugar put weight on me quick, and I LOVE both of em. Doughnuts are a food group to me.

"Back in the days, when I was young, i'm not a kid anymore...."
    LOL. I am not that much younger than you!

9. Maybe. Hit the big 3 0 and we shall see. My knees have started bothering me as well as my forearm ligaments/tendons. And that's all in the last 6 months.

10. Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Maybe. Hit the big 3 0 and we shall see. My knees have started bothering me as well as my forearm ligaments/tendons. And that's all in the last 6 months.
    I see. Well I shan't be too much different at 30 than I am now most probably. And yeah, for my age I already have quite a few issues re joints, etc. They just never stop me from doing it all though!

11. Yea I actually have been fortunate on my joints. My knees I think are because ive been doing total body training and that means legs almost everyday. The hack squat machine hurts like hail. But im gonna switch to a split soon as im gonna try to bulk a little, so hopefully that will alleviate the problem. Good luck with your wrist. You wrap it or anything to workout? I know I had to wear a forearm brace thing for awhile while so I could keep going.

12. Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Yea I actually have been fortunate on my joints. My knees I think are because ive been doing total body training and that means legs almost everyday. The hack squat machine hurts like hail. But im gonna switch to a split soon as im gonna try to bulk a little, so hopefully that will alleviate the problem. Good luck with your wrist. You wrap it or anything to workout? I know I had to wear a forearm brace thing for awhile while so I could keep going.
    Thanks. There was actually no pain and I was back to better-than-pre-injury when I came over here. Having 265lb land on it a week over here was what brought the pain back...No, I don't wrap it. If I did I would not be able to move it; which wouldn't allow me to train using any exercises requiring wrist flexion or extension. I just grit my teeth through the pain and push myself as hard as I can and hope that it will just go away, as it eventually did with me doing just that when I returned post-injury.

13. Having 265lb land on it a week over here was what brought the pain back..
    Mud Wrestling?

14. Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Mud Wrestling?
    What mud? LOL

15. Just a joke. As in you were mud wrestling. With someone who weighed 265 lbs. And they fell on your wrist. Now that I explain it really isn't that funny. It was at the time though. Ah well.

16. Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Just a joke. As in you were mud wrestling. With someone who weighed 265 lbs. And they fell on your wrist. Now that I explain it really isn't that funny. It was at the time though. Ah well.
    I know (hence the wink) Although I HAVE been wrestling with 265lb some days (and getting whipped)

17. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I know (hence the wink) Although I HAVE been wrestling with 265lb some days (and getting whipped)
    LOL maybe you should try biting!!
  18. Day 266

0534 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

0557 - Stretch 20 min.

0623 - Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. BB Good Mornings 4 x 20
    2. BB Military Press 4 x 12
    3. Lateral Raise 4 x 12
    4. Incline Rear Raise 4 x 10
    5. BB Romanian Deadlifts 4 x 20

Focus and Motivation: I was very focused during my training. Time went by very quickly in both HIIT and resistance session. Highly motivated to train and completed what I had planned to do.

Mental Performance: Fine all day up until ~1830, when passed out for 2 hours.

Strength: Good.

Endurance: Excellent.

Oxygen Utilization/Debt: Hard to tell when I am not wearing a heart rate monitor or a gas analyzer, so until I do either when training I am unable to comment on this effect.

Recovery: Since it has been 6 weeks since I have trained like this, and quite some time longer since I have done more than 8-16 efforts during a HIIT Run, my recovery was as expected; and the HIIT Run took quite a lot out of me, feeling it later in the day...Recovery from resistance session was fine. Going to keep doing higher rep for my hamstrings from now on...

Body Composition: I will start commenting on this weekly (instead of daily).

Appetite: Have not had much of one at all today.

Stress: High.

Libido: None.

Immune System: I am not sick. However I have been quite fatigued and tired and the sore stomach returned ~1530 (I think this was something I ate?)

19. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL maybe you should try biting!!
    Quit giving her more motivation Christine...she fights dirty as it is...claws, biting, goes straight for the equalizer smack to the sack...it really is like dealing with a big cat. I have no choice but to roar back with a vengeance like a lion. LOL. Its good times though.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

20. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Quit giving her more motivation Christine...she fights dirty as it is...claws, biting, goes straight for the equalizer smack to the sack...it really is like dealing with a big cat. I have no choice but to roar back with a vengeance like a lion. LOL. Its good times though.

Cheers!
    You want to keep the tiger expect to have to play with it

21. Initial Impressions (LG Sciences BC+EAA - Grape Flavour)

BC+EAA (Grape Flavour)

Smell - 8/10: On opening the tub it smelt like grape flavoured Hubba Bubba.

Taste - 6/10: Tasted like a sweeter, sugary, watered-down version of grape juice.

Solubility- 10/10: Although bubble lingered after shaking all the powder mixed with the water well, leaving no clumps.

Texture - 10/10: Like fruit juice diluted with water.

22. Review of LG Sciences' BC+EAA

I have now used 2 tubs of LG Sciences BC+EAA and have started on my third. I have used EACH flavour available (Kiwi - Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, and Grape). Therefore it is now time to give a review on the product.

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...arge_large.jpg

* Increased recovery
    * Increased muscle growth
    * Reduced catabolism and muscle wasting

For more information see LG Sciences - BC+EAA.

Smell:
    Kiwi - Watermelon - 8/10. Smelt like watermelon/cucumber.
    Blue Raspberry - 5/10. Smelt ever so faintly like raspberries; smell so faint it is barely there.
    Grape - 8/10. Smelt like grape flavoured Hubba Bubba.

Taste:
    Kiwi - Watermelon - 5/10. This didn't taste like it smelt. In fact it tasted like fruit cordial, which I do not like.
    Blue Raspberry - 5/10. There was the faintest of faintest hints of something; but more bland than anything. Didn't taste like cheap cordial like the Kiwi - Watermelon flavour. Not sweet, either.
    Grape - 6/10. Tasted like a sweeter, sugary, watered-down version of grape juice.

Solubility: 10/10. The powder did not dissolve at all on just adding to water. It didn't even dissolve on stirring. However, after shaking (which is the point) all the powder mixed with the water well, leaving no clumps. Lots of froth and bubbles lingering.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Recovery: 8/10. I noticed the difference when I used my first tub more re recovery (and I was also doing the most hard and intense training at that time as well). I usually have very good recovery, but I was doing 3-4 training sessions a day and keeping the intensity and volume high without faltering.

Muscle Growth: N/A. At no time during my use of BC+EAA was I focused on muscle accretion.

Catabolism/Muscle Wasting: 8/10. I did not lose any muscle mass over the course of my usage of BC+EAA, even when I was unable to train as I would have liked (i.e. over the last 7 weeks).

Overall: 8/10. This was my first time using a specific separate BC+EAA product (usually they are included in my protein powders, so I do not use another supplement). Definitely came in handy when I did NOT feel like having protein powder.

Would I use it again? Yes. I still have the Grape flavoured tub to finish. And, as mentioned, since most of the protein powder that I have been using of late has been making me feel quite nauseous, BC+EAA comes in useful when I cannot bear the thought of gagging down a protein shake.

Would I recommend? Yes. BCAAs are considered a 'staple' supplement, and therefore have a definite place in the supplement regime.

This review is also available in the LG Sciences subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: Rosie's Review of BC+EAA, and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: Rosie's Review of LG Sciences' BC+EAA.

23. Day 267

0512 - Gazelle 20 min.

0533 - Stretch 20 min.

0604 - Chest/Back (1 min recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Pull-Ups (fingers on ledge) 4 x 4
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 4
    Alternate Set B -
    3. BB Bent Over Row 4 x 4
    4. Incline DB Bench Press 4 x 8
    Alternate Set C -
    5. Lat Pull-Downs 2 x 20
    6. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 2 x 20

Focus and Motivation: Highly focused during training. Took a while to get use tot he Gazelle (I do not like it and would rather box, cycle, run, or skip!)...Highly motivated...

Mental Performance: Alert and focused since woke up (slept ~0200-0345 this morning), until passed out on the couch at ~1600...

Strength: Down re some Chest and some Back exercises (won't take long to get them back training regular again though).

Endurance: Excellent.

Recovery: Feeling the intensity of the session for sure. Knocking me back quite a bit come pm (having only 2 hours of sleep doesn't help either)...Feeling my hamstrings from yesterday's session when I woke up at 2351. Whole body aches all over...

Appetite: Come afternoon I was ravenous...

Stress: High.

Libido: None.

Immune System: Slight stiff neck later in the day (probably from the UNnecessary immunizations I've had to have the last 2 days). VERY tired (not sick, though).

24. Thanks for the top review

25. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Thanks for the top review
    All good, sweets

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1099
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:06 PM
  2. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:01 AM
  5. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM