The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 34 of 35 First ... 32333435 Last
  1. Day 342

0913 - Gazelle 20 min.

0936 - Stretch 22 min.

1006 - Abs/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Abs 2 x [a. plank x 1 min, b. side (right) plank x 1 min, c. side (left) plank x 1 min, d. plank x 1 min]
    2. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 10 x 20
    3. Rope Crunches 4 x 25
    4. BB Good Mornings 4 x 10
    5. Deadbugs 2 x 10

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2130-0737 (waking at 0530), so ~10 hours sleep. Passed out on the couch last night (bedtime was planned for ~2330). Slept like the dead. Dreams so REAL...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There.

Energy: Pretty good (glycogen stores are high again).

Motivation: Striding forward!

Mood/Aggression: Good...So far...

Stress: STILL HIGH.

Libido: A good resistance sessions means a high libido later...

Joints: Left wrist exuding sharp pain, even on NO movement...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Hamstrings' day is NEVER about strength, since to bring them out I need HIGH REPS at whatever weight I can do for said reps.

Quality of Training: Resistance session was EXCELLENT. I could feel my hamstrings stretch from the start (note that for Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts I lower the BB right to touch the FLOOR).

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in hamstrings just got stronger and stronger...Vascularity was normal...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Upper body in particular.

Body Composition and Look: Midsection is leaning out.

Appetite: Fine.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Preparing myself for a busy afternoon and evening...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Day 343

0915 - HIIT Gazelle:
    a. 4 min easy
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min easy

0937 - Stretch 25 min.

1009 - Arms:
    Superset A (3 min recovery between supersets) -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 12 x 15, 15, 12, 12, 9, 9, 9, 8, 8, 8, 6, 6
    2. Dips 12 x 8
    Superset B (1 min recovery between supersets) -
    3. Rope Tricep Push-Down 4 x 12
    4. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 12

1530 - Sledding/Snowboarding 80 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2245-0659 (waking at 0257), so just under 8.25 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming (no wonder I am having such inspiration for my writing these days...)

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there completely ALL day.

Energy: Thought that I was whooped after training, but somehow I came through for everything and anything and had a blast today!

Motivation: SOOOOO THERE!!!

Mood/Aggression: Pretty damn GOOOOD

Stress: VERY VERY VERY HIGH (the red light is going off with the sirens blaring!!!!)

Libido: SOOOO high early afternoon!

Joints: Left wrist ached after Pull-Ups and Bicep Curls...Landed on my left wrist on my fourth attempt at snowboarding, and it twinged and not in a good way...Watching it...

Strength: Blew myself away with what I was able to do re Pull-Ups today, especially considering up until now the entire time I have been in the US I have been struggling to do 4-6 x 3-6! Turning point!

Quality of Training: HIIT was good...Resistance training was better...Sledding/Snowboarding are both things that I have NEVER done before, but they were a lot of energy expended and a great lot of fun...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump not as good as last week's Arms' session...Vascularity ok...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Feeling that hardness...

Body Composition and Look: Although I have gained yet ANOTHER pound (yep, you heard that right) I LOOK leaner and FEEL tighter!

Appetite: HUNGRY when got home from Sledding/Snowboarding...Had a cappuccino after (I NEVER drink coffee)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Pretty good.

Other Notes: There was a blizzard last night, with 17 inches of snowfall. I had a great time this morning taking pictures and shoveling snow. THIS is what I always imagined snow would look like: Like a Christmas card. Like a fairytale world: White and surreal. And not as cold as I've been told...This afternoon I went sledding/snowboarding with my nephews. Another first for me. I started off sledding. I enjoyed that. Decided that I wanted to snowboard. It wasn't as hard as I have been told. Still, took me five runs before I was able to make it to the bottom of the slope without wiping out half to three quarters of the way down; I was chuffed, to say the least. Had lots of fun. Looking forward to MORE...Decided that the Sledding/Snowboarding qualified as pm cardio today...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. snow boarding is awesome, i've only been skiing though! i used to skateboard so i could imagine what its like!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    snow boarding is awesome, i've only been skiing though! i used to skateboard so i could imagine what its like!
    Yeah, it was pretty cool. I didn't want to stop! I managed to get one pic of it (wish i had got a vid of the run where I made it to the bottom of the slope!)

Name:  Snowboarding_Rosie.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  64.6 KB

5. Looks fun!, now I wanna buy a snowboard lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Looks fun!, now I wanna buy a snowboard lol
    It was. I didn't even mind wiping out. Was a good session for sure! Addicting, too

7. Day 344

Made today my day off, instead of Sunday (today will happen tomorrow and through to Saturday on Sunday)...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2130-0657 (waking at 0310), so nearly 9.5 hours sleep. Passed out on the couch (AGAIN). Deep. Dreaming amazingly again...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There from the get go.

Energy: It was there, but wanted to finish a few things today without having a crash...

Motivation: For some reason, didn't have any today (shrug)...

Mood/Aggression: Good.

Stress: HIGHER than high...

Libido: Rousing...

Joints: Neck is a little stiff and sore; much like I would expect after the way I landed several times yesterday...Left wrist is still in PAIN...

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity sweet...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Shoulders and legs.

Body Composition and Look: A little softer today (need to start drinking and eating MORE).

Appetite: Normal.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Fine. Trying to maintain positivity.

Other Notes: Nephews came over again and one came outside with me to show me how to make a snowman; but the snow was too powdery (I love it though; beautiful and light enough to give that magical fairyland feel and look). So I made a snowangel instead and we tried to have a snowball fight. I took lots more pictures again. LOVING the way the sun catches the icicles on the trees and glistens off the snow. BEAUTIFUL. This winter wonderland is stunning and I love observing it...

...A tree across the road (I love the shape it makes; wish the powerlines weren't there, though)...
    Name:  Tree.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  219.9 KB

8. Day 345

1053 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 1 x 1 min effort
    d. 8 min

1122 - Stretch 28 min.

1206 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlift (BB touch ground) 2 x 40, 20
    2. Lat Pull-Down (in squat position, thigh parallel to ground) 2 x 40, 20
    3. Push-Ups (feet on grounds, hands on DB) 2 x 40, 20
    4. BB Military Press 2 x 40, 20
    5. Dips 2 x 40, 20
    6. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 40, 20
    7. Abs 2 x [a. crunches (feet at 90 degrees) x 40, b. reverse curls (on floor) x 20]

1809 - Gazelle 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0030-0719 (waking at 0455), so nearly 6.6 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Strong.

Energy: Quite stiff, especially after the snowboarding on Wednesday and falling on the ice during my HIIT Run...

Motivation: There...

Mood/Aggression: Here and there.

Stress: ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Libido: There, especially in the evening...

Joints: Neck is still stiff; feels like I have whiplash from the snowboarding excursion...Left wrist throbbing in PAIN...

Strength: Full-Body sessions are NOT about strength.

Quality of Training: Decided that since the sun was out to do my HIIT outside, running as I prefer to do it. Ran a little slower, wary of the ice (and soles of shoes wearing thin, too). However, I ended up slipping and falling on my left side, left arm outstretched (I am going to have to be VERY careful of my left wrist!) Three minutes later I twisted my left ankle in the uneven snow (GRRR). Some of the sidewalk was shoveled. However, most of it was NOT and I ended up running in nearly knee-deep soft snow, before taking my chances on the road. Felt like running in sand and definitely felt my calves...Resistance training was HARD. Taxing. My muscles, especially anterior and lateral deltoids and triceps were BURNING...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was STRONG, especially in delts and triceps and forearms so pumped that they were hard as hard and ACHED...Vascularity was pretty high. Legs were covered in lines of blue...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Shoulders, arms, and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Still feeling and looking softer (STOP IT!)

Appetite: HUNGRY!

Overall Sense of Feeling: I have realized that the way I feel on waking is caused by me overheating while I sleep...

Other Notes: You don't realize how much you take for granted until it isn't there anymore...Although I like the snow, I much prefer my NZ winters (at least I am not in danger every time I want to go outside, such as I am here, especially if I want to run and exercise out on the roads...)

9. Day 346

0840 - HIIT Skip:
    a. 4 min easy
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec break
    c. 1 x 1 min effort
    d. 4 min easy

0904 - Stretch 20 min.

0958 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between sets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    2. Push-Ups (feet on grounds, hands on DB) 4 x 10
    Superset B -
    3. Lat Pull-Down (in squat position, thigh parallel to ground) 4 x 10
    4. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 10
    Superset C -
    5. BB Bent Over Row 4 x 8
    6. Incline Flyes 4 x 10

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0637 (waking at 0357), so just over 8.5 hours sleep. Was REALLY tired last night, but managed to stay awake long enough to take my pre-bed supplement doses (I get irritated when I pass out on the couch and do not get them in) and actually go to BED...Sleep was deep and full of dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: On the ball...I am finding myself wanting to relax my mind (something that is not very easy to do)...

Energy: Certainly one up on yesterday...

Motivation: Back in strength...

Mood/Aggression: Fine...So far...

Stress: Let's face it: This is almost ALWAYS high for me...

Libido: Getting started early afternoon, for sure...Body responsive...

Joints: Neck still a little stiff...Left wrist (and right) twinging all day, especially sharp during resistance training...

Strength: Getting there...

Quality of Training: HIIT Skipping was good; feeling the impact in my calves, though, on the concrete basement floor...Resistance session was fine...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was pretty strong (as always after Close-Grip Pull-Ups and Push-Ups), almost painful in triceps...Vascularity knots in my arms...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Shoulders, arms, and legs.

Body Composition and Look: FORWARD!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Keeping busy is a GOOD thing for me...So is training as I want to be again. I definitely NEED at least four (five is optimal) resistance sessions a week and for my cardio to be as hard and intense as I can make it in 20 minutes...

10. On the sldl when i got up to heavy weights 275 plus pounds going down all the way seemed to effect my lower back.

when i do sldl I now do them Dorian Yates style which is about down to the knees maybe a tiny bit lower and it does not effect my back. it did not effect my back untill i started doing them with 225 lbs or more. I used to do them this way for years for heavy weight
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

11. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    On the sldl when i got up to heavy weights 275 plus pounds going down all the way seemed to effect my lower back.

when i do sldl I now do them Dorian Yates style which is about down to the knees maybe a tiny bit lower and it does not effect my back. it did not effect my back untill i started doing them with 225 lbs or more. I used to do them this way for years for heavy weight
    Sorry to hear that, John. However, going all the way to the ground has no effect on my back at all, and if the plates are bigger then I will stand on a box so that I can get the BB to the ground (or past my feet), as I NEED to have that much of a stretch for the exercise to do anything for my hamstrings. I do BB Romanian Deadlifts as well, but find that having complete extension in my knees the best way of hitting my hamstrings and getting the results I want.

12. Day 347

0958 - HIT (no recovery between supersets):
    Superset A x 5
    a. Skip 1 min
    b. Gazelle 1 min
    Superset B x 4
    c. Skip 1 min
    d. Stairs (up and down one floor) 1 min
    Superset C x 3
    e. Skip 1 min
    f. Plank 1 min
    Superset D x 2
    g. Skip 1 min
    h. Starjumps 1 min
    Superset E x 1
    i. Skip 1 min
    j. Shadowbox 1 min

1039 - Stretch 25 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0627, so nearly 7 hours sleep. Passed out almost as soon as I fell into bed. Deep sleep. Refreshing. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I HAVE to be on my game today; got lots of work to do...

Energy: Whew! Had it for HIT, but I could feel myself peetering out after ~20 minutes (pushing myself on)...

Motivation: I KNOW WHERE I WANT TO BE AND WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET THERE!

Mood/Aggression: Fine...

Stress: Far too high (cortisol management products are made for me!)

Libido: Certainly there.

Joints: Left wrist pain is not as bad as it has been...

Endurance: Fine.

Quality of Training: It was something different this morning, and longer than I would normally do re HIT (or HIIT; in fact, than MOST of my cardio), but I was ok. Lower legs were SCREAMING by the end of my first set of Stairs, and only got worse, but I kept on.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs!...Vascularity awesome (still want it BETTER)...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs, shoulders, and arms.

Body Composition and Look: We are all our own worst critics...

Appetite: Making sure that I get this under CONTROL...Been thirsty as the last few days, though, and drinking so MUCH...

Overall Sense of Feeling: My body aches a little...There is a HUGE dark bruise running from the lateral side of my left lower leg all the way round to the inferiomedial aspect of my patella, raised and sore, where I slipped and fell on the ice on Thursday during HIIT...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Sorry to hear that, John. However, going all the way to the ground has no effect on my back at all, and if the plates are bigger then I will stand on a box so that I can get the BB to the ground (or past my feet), as I NEED to have that much of a stretch for the exercise to do anything for my hamstrings. I do BB Romanian Deadlifts as well, but find that having complete extension in my knees the best way of hitting my hamstrings and getting the results I want.
    I think a lot of guys and gals get this same challenge when going heavy. I do not get it unless I get up to 225-275 for many reps. I am not saying I do not do them this way anyways I may try them and when i do same thing seems to happen with the low back.

This way you can focus on the stretch more and butt outt more. also a variation of doing these is on the hack squat machine which fries the hams.

YouTube- Dorian Yates Stiff legged deadlift
    Twitter SmetonFitness

14. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I think a lot of guys and gals get this same challenge when going heavy. I do not get it unless I get up to 225-275 for many reps. I am not saying I do not do them this way anyways I may try them and when i do same thing seems to happen with the low back.

This way you can focus on the stretch more and butt outt more. also a variation of doing these is on the hack squat machine which fries the hams.

YouTube- Dorian Yates Stiff legged deadlift
    I will never use the hack squat for the same reason that I try to avoid doing anything where I could possibly hit my quads and glutes: Because such exercises add mass there and it is UNneeded AND UNwanted!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I will never use the hack squat for the same reason that I try to avoid doing anything where I could possibly hit my quads and glutes: Because such exercises add mass there and it is UNneeded AND UNwanted!
    its the reverse hack sldl style.

for many of us we enjoy putting more muscle on the quads ..to each their own do what works for you
    Twitter SmetonFitness

16. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    its the reverse hack sldl style.

for many of us we enjoy putting more muscle on the quads ..to each their own do what works for you
    The fact that I do not need or want any more muscle in my legs has been reiterated often enough. And if I wanted to I could do anything and gain muscle there. So, yes, each to their own.

17. Day 348

0809 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 1 x 1 min effort
    d. 4 min jogging

0832 - Stretch 21 min.

0901 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets/supersets):
    1. Seated BB Shoulder Press 10 x 12, 10, 8, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 8, 6
    2. Seated DB shoulder Press 4 x 8, 8, 10, 10
    Superset A -
    3. DB Lateral Raise 4 x 15
    4. Incline DB Rear Raise 4 x 15
    Superset B -
    5. BB Military Press 3 x 10, 8, 6
    6. BB Push Press 3 x 6, 8, 10

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0620 (waking at 0530), so ~8.3 hours sleep. Slept deep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good...Got caught up in my writing...

Energy: High re training...Decreased as I got further into my writing...

Motivation: High.

Mood/Aggression: Aggressive as in the morning...Getting frustrated a little pm...

Stress: High as high.

Libido: High.

Joints: Left wrist not as bad as it has been.

Strength: For the last set of Superset A I decided to challenge myself and increased the weight. REALLY surprised myself with the ease at which I managed the DB Lateral Raises. Best done yet.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was done on an inside track (as they will be done if I do them running until it is safe to run outside again). First effort was like a bullet from a gun. Kept going well. Only last few efforts were a struggle...Resistance training was an awesome session, especially as left wrist did not give me as much issues as it has been...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was pretty awesome. Hard and tight...Vascularity started appearing strong from Seated DB Shoulder Presses onwards...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs, arms, and shoulders.

Body Composition and Look: Eh, ok...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Trying to calm myself...Got quite tired ~2130, about the time I was planning on doing my pm cardio, so decided to do them tomorrow...

18. Day 349

0833 - Spin Bike:
    40 min @ 41.7 km/hr

0920 - Hamstrings/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlift (on box, lowering BB to floor) 5 x 10
    2. Crunches (knees at 90 degrees) 1 x 50
    3. BB Good Mornings 5 x 10
    4. Knee-Ins (on bench) 1 x 50

1737 - Gazelle 20 min.

1759 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0627 (waking at 0452), so just under 8.25 hours sleep. Woke feeling like absolute crap. Sleep was deep, though. And dreaming wonderfully!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Has been a little off today. I have had a lot to deal with. After that haven't felt like doing much.

Energy: Lots of aggression that needs to be released...

Motivation: STRONG!

Mood/Aggression: Highly aggressive and extremely fcuked off this morning (which fueled my training)...Mood took some time to settle down, especially with the important issue I had to deal with today...

Stress: I want to EXPLODE!

Libido: Not there.

Joints: Left wrist has been ok (I am glad that it is getting better).

Strength: Good.

Quality of Training: Spin Bike was agony after ~20 minutes, and I let my anger and aggression drive me and keep me going through the pain...Resistance session was a little shorter than usual due to the issues I had to deal with, but was done with intensity...Pm cardio was yesterday's session and was more recovery than anything...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump high in lower body throughout training...Vascularity strong...

Body Composition and Look: Seeing a small change.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am NOT in the mood to be around people today, and more than anything have just been trying to calm myself down. Tomorrow should be better.

19. Hope things get better!

20. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hope things get better!
    Thanks, Christine...I just need time to simmer and cool down...

21. Day 350

0737 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 2 min jogging
    d. 1 x 1 min effort
    e. 2 min jogging
    f. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    g. 4 min easy

0802 - Stretch 20 min.

0826 - Arms:
    Superset A (3 min recovery) -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 8 x 21, 15, 12, 12, 10, 9, 7, 6
    2. Dips 8 x 8
    Superset B (1 min recovery) -
    3. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 8 x 8
    4. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB under chest) 8 x 8

1753 - Gazelle 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0548 (waking at 0408), so ~5.75 hours sleep. Deep. Woke with bloodshot eyes and a few sniffles...Dreaming amazingly...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There some. Still distracted by important personal issues.

Energy: High...

Motivation: >100%!

Mood/Aggression: Mood has been rather flat-calm, which is NOT like me...Aggression in the gym...

Stress: >10 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'!

Libido: Oh WOW!

Joints: Everything has been FINE ALL DAY!!! Absolutely stunned and blown away when there was NO pain in my left wrist at all during resistance training, when it has been killing me for weeks in the gym! Good sign, though.

Strength: Definitely doing Pull-Ups TWICE a week helps me re strength there.

Quality of Training: HIIT was a change up re efforts. Helped me keep it as intense as possible...Resistance training I was happy with, especially considering the higher reps re Close-Grip Pull-Ups for the first 4 sets (as struggled with most of everything else, body feeling heavy and PAIN)...

Pump and Vascularity: Put Eviscerate on my arms and shoulders pre-HIIT Run today, just to see whether or not it would make ANY difference to pump or vascularity when training (as I have done this before and experienced NOTHING). However, pump was not actually as good as it usually is. And vascularity was pretty average. So, Eviscerate does not enhance these for me...

Body Composition and Look: Back at 117lb (just drop the FAT!)

Appetite: Good.

Overall Sense of Feeling: As mentioned, been having a few personal issues of late, which has made me more aggressive than normal and tetchy at best.

RPN Notes: Started using Eviscerate again yesterday. As I do with all my topicals (including my last bottle of Eviscerate used) I applied it as a moistorizer, all over my body. However, a few minutes after I applied it it started to BURN! And I mean BUUURRRRNNN!!! It burnt so bad it felt like what it would feel like if I could get burnt and had been burnt several times over from being out in the NZ sun for hours upon hours on the hottest summer day of the year! It made me HOT. I just felt like running around outside and rolling in the snow naked. The burn subsided a few hours later. But whenever I flexed my joints it restarted on the skin around the joint...Pre-bed I decided to only apply waist to knees to limit the area of skin experiencing the sensation...Eviscerate from last night's pre-bed application started burning on my lower back after my HIIT Run this morning...Burn after post-training shower continued, with the same effects occurring on joint flexion...I barely experienced any of this on my last bottle (and when I did it was not until I had already used HALF of it)...I am just going to stick it out...

22. Day 351

0802 - Spin Bike:
    40 min @ 44.5 km/hr

0843 - Stretch 20 min.

0903 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Romanian Deadlifts (on box) 4 x 10
    2. Lying Leg Curls 4 x 10
    Superset B -
    3. BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 10
    4. Burpees (with Push-Up at end) 4 x 10
    Superset C -
    5. BB Military Press 4 x 10
    6. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10
    Superset D -
    7. Dips 4 x 10
    8. Alternate DB Hammer Curls 4 x 20
    Superset E -
    9. Rope Crunch 4 x 15
    10. Deadbugs (on bench) 4 x 10

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2245-0525, so ~6.75 hours sleep. Woke refreshed, despite the red eyes. Deep sleep it was. Full of dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Actually was getting quite lightheaded and dizzy during resistance session (pushing through)...HAVE to be on my game; I have a lot to deal with right now...

Energy: It's been better.

Motivation: There in strength. I am NOT letting this go!

Mood/Aggression: Had to try and dig deep for the aggression to keep me going in the gym today.

Stress: >10 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

Libido: Actually quite HIGH.

Joints: Left wrist was fine today...Right bicep tendon started giving me PAIN during DB Lateral Raises, so much that I decreased my weight, and even though the weight was easy the MOVEMENT was ABSOLUTE AGONY to complete and my body was begging me to stop, but I kept on going until I had done what I wanted to do!

Strength: Full-Body is not about strength, but about getting my heart going (which it did).

Quality of Training: On Spin Bike, started feeling myself fade a little, legs almost giving out on me (which is weird) at 20 minutes. Had to psyche myself up, spinning faster than before. Belly (where Eviscerate applied pre-bed last night) started burning between 20-25 minutes, back joining it not long after, and BURNED throughout the rest of the session...Resistance training was PAIN, but I pushed through and was glad when it was done...By the time I left the gym my whole body ached and hurt all over...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was strong...Vascularity started appearing during Burpees (for some reason it's better in right arm than left)...

Body Composition and Look: I have always noted that my left side always seem to have more definition than my right side. Whether it has more muscle or is slightly leaner I do not know. However, the difference in my arms when looked at laterally or flexed is VERY obvious.

Appetite: Getting there...Still drinking buckets of water...

Overall Sense of Feeling: A little tired. Got a lot to get through. I AM going to do this and be successful!!!

23. Day 352

Decided to make today my Day OFF, because, although training destresses me and makes me feel better, my head is not in that place today...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0522, so nearly 7.5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming incredibly...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Noticing more and more the lightheadedness I get whenever I am standing, the feeling of almost fainting when I stand up, the small mistakes and miscalculations I have made throughout the day...

Energy: If I had trained it would have been there. But with my head as it has been, not a good idea...

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Mood a little solemn. Still working things out re a few issues.

Stress: HIIIIIIIIIGH!!!

Libido: In the morning, yeah. And no doubt in the evening, too...

Joints: Fine.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity as normal...

Body Composition and Look: Looking and feeling tighter and leaner.

Name:  Back.jpg
Views: 2073
Size:  137.1 KB

Appetite: Have to have a high carbohydrate day today (the lack of mental clarity proves that).

Overall Sense of Feeling: Smiles in some areas. Frowns in others.

Other Notes: I have decided that my Day Off will NOT be scheduled, but will be taken as my body needs it, ONCE a week. All other days will continue in succession as schedules around my Day Off.

24. Day 353

0825 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 2 min jogging
    d. 1 x 1 min effort
    e. 2 min jogging
    f. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    g. 2 min jogging
    h. 1 x 1 min effort
    i. 2 min jogging

0852 - Stretch 24 min.

0924 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 8, 6, 6, 4
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Superset B -
    3. BB Bent Over Row 4 x 6
    4. Incline DB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. T-Row 4 x 6
    6. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB) 4 x 12
    Superset D -
    7. V-Bar Close-Grip Seated Row 2 x 12
    8. Cable Crossovers 2 x 12

1758 - Gazelle 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2215-0512, so just under 7 hours sleep. Deep. Darkness...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there all day. Strong.

Energy: Had hardly any energy during HIIT Run; body felt dead and leaden and I was forcing myself to move...Energy has been fine since resistance training...

Motivation: I am reminded daily of what I want and how soon I need to be there!

Mood/Aggression: I was spitting bullets when I left for the gym. Training calmed me down a little. Mood started picking up early afternoon. Better pm.

Stress: HIGH!

Libido: After what happened this morning? You've got to be kidding me!

Joints: Left wrist had a few sharp twinges during resistance training (only on Back exercises).

Strength: I was able to return to usual Chest weights easily, so the time off allowing my wrist to get better has done some good. I also find that doing Push-Ups also increases my strength on Chest exercises re weights.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was not the best...Resistance training was fine...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was pretty good after Pull-Ups. Forearms were so pumped up and hard by the time I had finished...Vascularity started showing knots and dark lines during Superset B...

Body Composition and Look: Need...WANT...MORE definition...

Appetite: HUNGRY!

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am in a place between. Elated that I have finished a few important tasks. Distressed that I have not done enough with other issues. I have complete faith in my ability to achieve WHATEVER I decide that I want and set my mind to doing. And this will be no different!

25. Wink wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Decided to make today my Day OFF, because, although training destresses me and makes me feel better, my head is not in that place today...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0522, so nearly 7.5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming incredibly...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Noticing more and more the lightheadedness I get whenever I am standing, the feeling of almost fainting when I stand up, the small mistakes and miscalculations I have made throughout the day...

Energy: If I had trained it would have been there. But with my head as it has been, not a good idea...

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Mood a little solemn. Still working things out re a few issues.

Stress: HIIIIIIIIIGH!!!

Libido: In the morning, yeah. And no doubt in the evening, too...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity as normal...

Body Composition and Look: Looking and feeling tighter and leaner.

Name:  Back.jpg
Views: 2073
Size:  137.1 KB

Appetite: Have to have a high carbohydrate day today (the lack of mental clarity proves that).

Overall Sense of Feeling: Smiles in some areas. Frowns in others.

Other Notes: I have decided that my Day Off will NOT be scheduled, but will be taken as my body needs it, ONCE a week. All other days will continue in succession as schedules around my Day Off.
    good work rosie,and your looking awesome girl!
    board supporter

26. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    good work rosie,and your looking awesome girl!
    Bobby! My man! How are you?! (Thanks )

27. Day 354

1048 - HIT:
    Superset A x 5
    a. Skip 1 min
    b. Plank 1 min
    Superset B x 5
    c. Skip 1 min
    d. V-Hold 1 min

1115 - Stretch 29 min.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r_Temh1Iy4"]YouTube- Say Goodbye - Skillet[/ame]

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0648 (waking at 0015 and 0335), so ~7.75 hours sleep. Deep. Not the best quality. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there.

Energy: Once started training I was fine (and probably could have and should have gone on for twice as long).

Motivation: Yep.

Mood/Aggression: Mood still not the best (dealing with a lot).

Stress: HIIIGH!

Libido: Don't care either way.

Endurance: Great.

Quality of Training: Pretty good.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs...Vascularity strong...

Body Composition and Look: Getting there...

Appetite: Beast.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Realizing a lot more things and knowing that I won't give up until I get what I want!

28. Day 355

0855 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 2 min jogging
    d. 4 x 1 min effort/1 min easy
    e. 4 min jogging

0916 - Stretch 20 min.

0943 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. DB Shoulder Press 4 x 10, 8, 6, 6
    2. BB Military Press 4 x 10
    3. Smith Machine BB Shoulder Press 4 x 8
    4. DB Lateral Raise 4 x 10
    5. Incline DB Rear Raise 4 x 10

1524 - Gazelle 20 min.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpBvQQz-8AU"]YouTube- Nickelback Do This Anymore[/ame]

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0658 (waking at 0357), so nearly 7.5 hours sleep. Disturbed, like the night before last. Dreaming...I don't like sleeping downstairs; it gets far too hot and stuffy and I feel like I can't breathe, my chest all tight...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There some.

Energy: Training was ok (once I managed to get myself to the gym)...Started crashing bad at ~1400 and passed out on the couch at ~1415 for an hour. Been having quite a few issues with being lightheaded and having to hold onto something to gain balance and steady myself on standing the last few days (NOT good)...

Motivation: I have a DEADLINE. I can NOT be anything LESS than PERFECT for me!

Mood/Aggression: Mood different towards different things...A bit aggressive in the gym. The way people use smith machines doing not even half-reps with a weight that they could use in the squat rack and then never put their weights away so you never know if they're finished or not and then they keep going back to it between everything else in a workout that is just that - a workout, with no reasoning behind it, just IRKS me!

Stress: HIIIGH!

Libido: Wish I could, but not finding any there.

Joints: Left wrist hurt during resistance training...So did biceps' tendons and shoulders...BOTH...

Strength: Using highest weights for a Shoulder's session since been in the US.

Quality of Training: HIIT I was struggling a little with. Lower legs were REALLY feeling the impact of running on the indoor track. I felt dead and heavy like I did on Saturday. I had to push myself so hard. All I wanted to do was STOP...Resistance training was good...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump so very strong in shoulders and arms...Vascularity was excellent...

Body Composition and Look: I want the skinfold, hardness, dryness, vascularity, and definition that I have on my left forearm ALL OVER...

Appetite: I definitely know the foods that make me feel like sh*t. Now I have to STOP eating them altogether!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Eh, getting better...

29. Day 356

After feeling not right for the last few days and sleeping badly and then throwing up last night (I do NOT throw up and can count the number of times in my life that I have on ONE hand, so it's enough to make me think) I decided to take today OFF and hope that I'm more like myself tomorrow...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2345-0559 (waking at 0322), so just over 6 hours sleep. Woke quite a few times, but not taking note of the time. Sleep broken. Deep when sleeping. Dreaming vividly. Woke feeling like sh*t...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Don't feel like doing much at all today...

Energy: Nervous energy (so I'm told).

Motivation: NOT motivated to do anything, although I have all the incentive in the world. Just not there (WTF???)

Mood/Aggression: Weird.

Stress: HIIIGH.

Libido: Could be aroused...

Joints: Left wrist only a faint achy...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity fine. Lots of blue lines streaking all over my chest...

Body Composition and Look: Progress is slow, but that's my own fault (KICK).

Appetite: NO more time for allowances. Got to SHOCK my body and make a stand!

Overall Sense of Feeling: It's snowing again (how pretty). I should be able to go out and make a snowman in the next day or so...

30. Awww hope you are better before Christmas!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 06:13 PM