The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 31 of 42 First ... 2930313233 ... Last
  1. Changes to Supplement Schedule

Since taking the Mystery Product pre-bed was making me so miserable and causing such fatigue I stopped for a couple of days and will retstart using it tomorrow with different dosing/timing...

First thing in the morning
    2 caps DCP
    2 caps Lipotrophin-PM
    4 caps OsteoSport
    2 caps RPM
    4 caps Alpha-X

40 min pre-weights/first thing in the morning if no weights
    1 scoop Anadraulic State
    3 scoops BC+EAA
    2 caps Mystery Product

Immediately post-gym
    1 scoop Anadraulic State

30 min pre-breakfast
    3 tabs Mitotropin

Breakfast
    1 scoop Combat Powder
    2 caps Complete-Balance
    2 caps Bio-Mend
    2 caps Omega-Essentials

30 min pre-lunch
    2 caps DCP

Mid-Afternoon
    2 caps Mystery Product

30 min pre-dinner
    2 caps DCP
    3 tabs Mitotropin

Pre-bed
    2 caps DCP
    2 caps Lipotrophin-PM
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

2. Review of RPN's Eviscerate

This review has been a long time coming...It is for when I first used Eviscerate, which was coincidentally during the time that I was also using Anadraulic State...In addition to using Eviscerate I also used Java Lather pre-application and applied Flawless atop it each time...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...new_large.jpeg

* Dramatically reduces unwanted arm/leg/abdominal fat and cellulite

Smell: 8/10. Smells strongly like coffee (a nice combination, especially when used with Java Lather, which I always used in the shower pre-Eviscerate application).

Feel: 7/10. Initially there was no burning or redness after Eviscerate application. However, the longer I used it, the more I started to become sensitive to it, and after a bit it started to burn/sting for ~20 minutes post-application (note, however, that the burning did not start until after I had applied the Flawless, which may have contributed to it), in different areas, with upper back and then legs (at different times, not more than one place each time burning)...I also applied Eviscerate several times to my face, and it burned for quite some time afterwards (but it was ok).

Spreadability: 9/10. Eviscerate spread over and into my skin quite well. There was no residue after application. I did not need much to cover my entire body.

Body Composition: 8/10. Skinfold measurements taken pre and post-Eviscerate after the first 2.5 weeks of using it indicate that I lost bodyfat (BF) from all over. Pre: body mass - 52kg, body composition - 9.0% BF, triceps - 5.5mm, subscapular - 6.0mm, biceps - 2.5mm, iliac crest - 7.0mm, supraspinale - 5.0mm, abdominal - 8.0mm, front thigh - 6.5mm, medial calf - 4.0mm. Post: body mass - 49kg (-3.0kg/6.6lb), body composition - 8.0% BF (-1.0% BF), triceps - 5.0mm (-0.5mm), subscapular - 5.0mm (-1.0mm), biceps - 2.5mm (no change), iliac crest - 6.0mm (-1.0mm), supraspinale - 5.0mm (no change), abdominal - 6.5mm (-1.5mm), front thigh - 5.0mm (-1.5mm), medial calf - 2.5mm (-1.5mm). The most fat loss occurred from my midsection and lower body. I lost a total of 0.76kg (i.e. 1.672lb) of BF and also 2.24kg (i.e. 4.928lb) of lean body mass (LBM). Although the final body statistics (i.e. body mass and body composition) indicate that I LOST LBM, the LBM that I lost was predominantly in the form of food and water weight (and this was especially apparent on Day 10 of using Eviscerate). My girths did NOT change by much, losing only 1cm from my waist and hips, with everything else staying the same.

Other Effects: 8/10. The Eviscerate/Flawless combination moisturized my skin rather well, and I noticed the difference if I did NOT use it and used instead a body moisturizer (which I did pre-gym, as I don't see any point in having a shower pre-gym, applying Eviscerate (or any topical), only to shower again ~90 minutes later and reapply the topical)...5 days after starting using both products I noticed the scars on my arms fading noticeably. Cannot say the same for any other area of my body where I have scars or stretchmarks, though...On several occasions I applied Eviscerate pre-weights to see what effects it would have. At no time did I have increased vascularity or a better pump (and I used it several times pre-training to see if this changed, since nothing happened the first time). I did notice however, that post-training I would feel an icy burning on my lower back.

Overall: 8/10. The most fat was lost from my midsection and lower body. Note though that I stacked Eviscerate with Anadraulic State and Flawless, so that (as well as IGF-2) would have contributed to my final results re body composition. However, given a strict diet and training regime Eviscerate would definitely work effectively in fat loss...The one thing that I loved about Eviscerate (and Flawless) was how well it moisturized my skin.

Would I use it again? Yes.

Would I recommend? Generally I would NOT recommend a topical fat loss product; I would recommend making sure that the key component to fat loss - DIET - was targeted at fat loss, and that training was structured appropriately, before considering a fat loss supplement/product (and unless you're relatively lean to begin with and just want to lose that last 1-2% BF, then I wouldn't recommend at all). In saying that, if diet and exercise were right, then just that little something extra could be recommended.

This review is also available in the Recomp Performance Nutrition subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: Rosie's Review of Eviscerate, and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: Rosie's Review of RPN's Eviscerate.
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

•   

3. Day 235

The LAST day off in a while...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0818 (waking at 0711), so ~7.25 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Since been up...

Energy: It's not about whether I have it today, but just can't be fcuked (NOT good)...

Motivation: I have quite a few things to work towards now and some great opportunities presenting themselves; it's time to get back to how I was, but BETTER!!!

Mood/Aggression: Average...

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'!

Libido: Not a lot...Yet...

Joints: Wrists still sore. Quite a lot of clicking going on today, with BOTH wrists...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: None.

Endurance: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump, none...Vascularity, strong...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Upper body.

Body Composition and Look: Everyone starts [again] from somewhere...

Appetite: Normal...Need to drink a little more, though...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Sorting out the last of a few things. I will be set tomorrow to start FRESH...

4. Day 236

1956 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 4 min easy
    f. 1 x 2 min effort

2022 - Stretch 21 min.

2108 - Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between supersets, 30 sec recovery between single sets):
    Superset A -
    1. BB Military Press 6 x 12
    2. Plate Lateral Raise 6 x 12
    Superset B -
    3. DB Shoulder Press 4 x 12
    4. Bent Over Plate Rear Raise 4 x 12
    5. BB Romanian Deadlifts 4 x 12

2205 - HIT:
    a. 4.5 min skipping/30 sec break
    b. 5 x Suicides/30 sec break
    c. 4.5 min skipping/30 sec break
    d. 5 x Suicides/30 sec break

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0300-1830, so ~15 hours sleep. Kept waking up at intervals; so tired that eyes not even open and straight back to sleep after 'sleep talking'. Woke and couldn't believe that I had slept for so long (WTF???) Dreaming (nightmares some)...

Mental Alertness/Focus: While up...

Energy: Feeling completely shattered, but pushed myself to do training (NO more excuses re training!)

Motivation: 100%!

Mood/Aggression: Not that great...

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'!

Libido: Nope...

Joints: Both wrists still aching...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: Tingling in fingers for a little while ~20 minutes after dosing Mystery Product.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: Ok.

Quality of Training: Feeling like absolute sh*te, but pushed myself to do it. HIIT Run was slow. Resistance training hurt, but felt pathetic. HIT had me tasting blood and aching all over, but continuing on...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump, yes...Vascularity, excellent...

Body Composition and Look: ...

Appetite: Fine.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Nauseous, actually. Pissed at myself that I slept for so long. However, training was completed, so it's a start...

5. Day 237

This week's day off (and yes, no more are going to happen; that's a promise!)

Sleep - Time and Quality: None. I took my Mystery Product at the new times (also a new beta version) as instructed. However, whilst tired, could not go to sleep; lay there and lay there and eventually got up again (so yes, going on 28.5 hours that I've been up now). Realized at ~1300 that the gum I thought was regular gum that I had been chewing on late last night and early this morning was CAFFEINE energy gum (no wonder I couldn't sleep!); whoops...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Pretty much all day, really (lying in bed I was tired as, but my brain was buzzing and even if I closed my eyes I could not 'turn off')...

Energy: A few moments where I felt quite faint (because of the heat outside), but mostly ok...

Motivation: Mostly. Another kick in the arse this evening!

Mood/Aggression: Pretty good...

Stress: An 8 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'!

Libido: Some...

Joints: Both wrists still aching (but not as much today)...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: Tingling in fingers for a little while ~20 minutes after dosing Mystery Product. Strange sensation, really...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity blue on gold...

Body Composition and Look: Have noticed a definite change over the last 2.5 weeks where I have had 70% of that time OFF EVERYTHING (i.e. NOT training, not even cardio!): Looking a lot softer than I was and gained some fat (albeit still <11-12% BF, but feeling the extra fat); NOT very good at all (KICK that arse back into shape, girl!)

Appetite: Fine.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Ok, I guess...Been working on my website. It's basic, but will do for now; we must all start from somewhere (I can make it 'better' later)...Spent the afternoon put and about and having fun...

•   

6. I like it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by chsfootball95 View Post
    I like it.
    Like WHAT?

8. Quote Originally Posted by chsfootball95 View Post
    I like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Like WHAT?
    Be more constructive with your feedback.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Be more constructive with your feedback.
    ^^^Agreed.

I like it...what kind of response is that? Seriously...complete sentences provide clarity.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

10. Ok, I have been without a computer for awhile! What have I missed? I see a website is in the works?

How are you guys doing?

11. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Ok, I have been without a computer for awhile! What have I missed? I see a website is in the works?

How are you guys doing?
    Hey, Christine!

You haven't missed much. Still trying to get back into my regular daily routine and training properly again. Have to make a few days' updates.

Yes, I'm finally getting my website up and going The concept was actually created last year, when I did my Business paper in my degree. I had to do a complete, comprehensive Business Plan and presented it to potential investors; and I did it on something that I actually wanted to do once I had finished my degree. Then, in an assessment for my recent Computing certification I had to design and create a website; I chose to follow my business plan (well closely; made a few adjustments) and create it for that Now I am just improving on what I did for my assessment. The site is basic (since I only know how to do the basics), but I will add to it later and make it better as I go along (and learn and develop more knowledge and skills re web design) ...Start small and build up...

We're doing ok

12. Thats awesome!!

I need to control diet better but since I'm not going to the Olympia now I just can't see denying myself.

13. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Thats awesome!!

I need to control diet better but since I'm not going to the Olympia now I just can't see denying myself.
    Yeah, I have been like that. And usually that would be ok re body composition. However, this time around I am not using IGF-2 and I am noticing the difference (is it any wonder that I DON'T ever like NOT using it?!) Also, not training as I should be is making a difference as well. If I were training as normal but eating like sh*t I would be ok; but NOT training means I can't 'get away' with eating how I like...Time to put away the excuses and just do it anyway, regardless of HOW my body feels. Need to KICK my motivation into high gear!

We're not going to make it to the Olympia this year, either. However, setting sights on the Arnold 2010 and NOT going to accept not being there!

14. LOL Well I will be at the Arnold for sure as I live 10 min from it. However I will not diet for that until 10 weeks out. Maybe late Jan or so. I may do a mini diet here soon since my b-day is on the 12th of Sept.

I intend to stay lean but not outrageously so. Just whatever training and cardio keep me at. More of a lean bulk time for me to gain quality muscle for the Arnold.

15. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL Well I will be at the Arnold for sure as I live 10 min from it. However I will not diet for that until 10 weeks out. Maybe late Jan or so. I may do a mini diet here soon since my b-day is on the 12th of Sept.

I intend to stay lean but not outrageously so. Just whatever training and cardio keep me at. More of a lean bulk time for me to gain quality muscle for the Arnold.
    Yeah, not sure if I will be doing any "dieting". I will just start training hard again (and if I want to get a bit leaner add in some double cardio sessions). I am like you and stay lean all the time. I tend not to go higher than 12% BF, staying between 8-10% BF for the most part (I prefer to stay at less than 9.5-10% BF, because anything much more over that and I start to feel uncomfortable), and it doesn't take long to lose that last 1-2% BF if required.

I'm not going to concentrate on gaining any more muscle, since if I do it's most likely to end up 90% in my lower body, which is the last thing I want. Just going to maintain what I am now I think. Maybe slight recomp, since I always end up doing that (because of how my diet is). Nothing extreme either side for me from now on.

16. Day 238

1403 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 4 min jogging

1441 - Stretch 32 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: 0000-1200, so ~12 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming. Woke fatigued...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Having dizzy spells all day (NOT good)...Fell on the stairs (and landed heavy on my left knee; BRUISE)...

Energy: After cardio, whilst stretching, felt like I was zoning in and out; dizziness and unfocused, having to hold onto a chair or something for support on standing because I was almost falling over...

Motivation: Not enough to do a resistance session (BAD!)

Mood/Aggression: Not the best. Grumpy at myself for not training properly. Then mad that I fell on the stairs. Started picking up a smile late at night after the softball game...

Stress: A little less, since a few issues sorted out, but others arising...

Libido: Not until well after 2200...

Joints: Left wrist pain...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: A little in fingers after dosing Mystery Product...

Endurance: Ok.

Quality of Training: Not the best (but at least I got out and did it).

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity great...

Body Composition and Look: Noticing that I am starting to feel and look softer without the regular resistance training...

Appetite: Like a vacuum post-2200...Not drinking enough...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Could be better...Working on it...

17. Day 239

1645 - 5km Run.

1714 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: 0600-1522, so ~9.3 hours sleep. Deep. Vivid dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Dizzy spells continuing...But being more productive today re work...

Energy: Enough for a slow run and then whoomph!...

Motivation: Someone needs to kick me from here to heaven!

Mood/Aggression: Up and down rollercoaster ride...

Stress: I've been told that I do this to myself. One stress eases and another takes its place...

Libido: In the good part of my mood...

Joints: WTF are my wrists still sore???

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: Minor tingling and numbness in hands and fingers.

Quality of Training: Pace during 5km Run was not that great (grannies can run faster than that; not really sure WHY I am going so slow? Maybe the humidity is having some effect?) Energy levels not helping matters...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity the usual...

Body Composition and Look: I feel like a fat duck...

Appetite: Scoffed a whole loaf of pumpernickel bread with blueberries after my run...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Finding issues with everything today. Stop seeing only the negatives!

18. Day 240

1347 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 4 min jogging

1414 - Stretch 33 min.

1505 - Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between sets/supersets):
    1. Abs 4 x [a. deadbugs (with 25lb plate) x 10, b. reverse curl (on floor) x 10, c. rope crunch x 10, d. plank x 30 sec]
    Superset A -
    2. Pull-Ups 4 x 6
    3. Dips 4 x 6
    Superset B -
    4. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 15
    5. Dips 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    6. Alternate Plate Hammer Curls 4 x 30
    7. Standing DB French Press 4 x 6
    8. Plank x 2 min

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0530-1230, so ~7 hours sleep. Sleeping period is coming back down again (good). Sleep is not broken either (also good). Sleep deep. Dreaming some...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There...

Energy: Better than it has been; forced myself to do a resistance session...

Motivation: It's been too long NOT doing things right re training and not being happy with myself; get back to at least SOME level of satisfaction!

Mood/Aggression: Average...

Stress: Trying NOT to let it bother me...

Libido: None.

Joints: Left wrist in quite a lot of pain, especially since doing the resistance session. Everything pulled at it and caused pain today (even the Biceps' exercises). NOT very happy, and not sure WHY it is STILL hurting, when the pain had finally pretty much all gone away the week before I came over here...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: None yet.

Strength: Feeling very weak and NOT liking it at all!

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was pretty poor; felt like I was crawling...Resistance session was ok (if I was one of those pathetic females who go to the gym to lift nothing) NOT very happy with either training session...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump some...Vascularity strong since HIIT...

Body Composition and Look: Got told that only I see myself the way I do (pfft!) But I AM softer somewhat from the last few weeks (GRRRR). Going to CHANGE that!

Appetite: Alternates between wanting to eat everything in sight (but not because I am hungry) and not wanting to eat at all...Drinking fine, though...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Nearly finished...

19. Day 241

0635 - 5km Run.

0704 - Stretch 27 min.

0745 - Chest/Back (1 min recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Pull-Ups (fingers on ledge) 4 x 3, 4, 3, 4
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 12, 6, 6, 6
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Lat-Pull Down 4 x 12
    4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 4 x 12

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~1000-1709 (waking at 1414), so just over 7 hours sleep. Couldn't go to sleep last night when I went to bed and ended up just getting up again an hour later and getting stuck into things for the day. Sleep deep once passed out at ~1000. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There until I passed out at ~1000. Accomplished a lot before then...

Energy: Energy during training was the best I have had since I have been in the US. Energy during the rest of the day was not that great...

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Ok...

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'....

Joints: Left wrist aching a LOT, especially during resistance training. Every set of Flat BB BP was agony, and during P/U had to make sure that was keeping it 'straight' because of the pain...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: Some after Mystery Product dosing.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Ok.

Quality of Training: 5km Run was awesome; I completed it in 2 minutes faster than what I have been doing it in since been over here. I definitely think that the temperature/humidity makes a HUGE difference for me; since the weather was very cool with low humidity (I still had moments where I found it hard to breathe, but more because of my pace than the air)...Resistance training was ok; left wrist was aching quite a lot. Feeling like not wanting to be doing it, but ignoring that and pushing on...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump not a lot, until the end...Vascularity strong lines...

Body Composition and Look: Upper back appears to be leaner than usual (or maybe that's because it has stayed lean, whereas I have gained a 'tyre' around my waist)...

Appetite: NOT wanting to eat a lot n the morning because I felt nauseous. HUGE come evening/night...Thirst fine...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I know what I need to do...

20. Day 242

Day Off...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0500-1900 (waking at 0715 and 1500), so ~14 hours sleep (we're back to that; GRRRR). Shattered from the insomnia the night before. Not feeling the best. Watching movies until I passed out at ~0500. Sleep was deep and full of dreams that seemed so real..

Energy: Fatigued; the change in climate, weather, and the Mystery Product all having roles in this...

Motivation: Back on track.

Mood/Aggression: Fine.

Stress: Will be eased once I get my site up, a couple more articles written, and training properly again...

Joints: Aching in left wrist on ANY movement...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: Nope.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity ok...

Body Composition and Look: Seeing things that I do not normally have (ARGH!)

Appetite: Lots of cheese bread, breadsticks, and pizza tonight...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Feeling positive about what I need to do. I have my list; tick it off methodically...

21. Thumbs up My personal website is now up!!!

Link is Rosie's MuscleRevolution.

1-2 new articles will be added monthly.

22. Day 243

1937 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 4 min jogging

2004 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0530-1630 (waking at 1030 and 1200), so ~11 hours sleep. Deep sleep. Dreaming hard...

Energy: Managed cardio; resistance session has to wait until tomorrow...

Motivation: Ok.

Mood/Aggression: Fine.

Stress: A little less than yesterday...

Libido: A lot!

Joints: Left wrist a dull ache continuing...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: None.

Quality of Training: HIIT was ok; felt better than I have on some of the last few of such sessions. Second set of efforts were slower, though, and feeling like they lasted longer as well per rep.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity high...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Upper back.

Body Composition and Look: ...

Appetite: Like a bottomless vacuum once finished training...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Bit better. A few more things out of the way. Closing in on the rest...

23. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Link is Rosie's MuscleRevolution.

1-2 new articles will be added monthly.

Logo image attached:
    looks great hun

24. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    looks great hun
    Thanks, Ste. Now do you know anyone who would benefit from someone like me?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thanks, Ste. Now do you know anyone who would benefit from someone like me?
    me!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1099
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 03:06 PM
  2. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 07:01 AM
  5. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM