The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 3 of 35 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Been there; done that...I have 2-3 days between every 2-3 resistance sessions. And 'rest' = cardio only...The most days I will allow myself to have COMPLETELY OFF ALL training will be ONE a week (IF that). It's actually amazing how many days/weeks can go by before you realize you've been going at it non-stop. But it's good, though. I THRIVE on this!

good to know you are taking some time off in there too.
    SFW and GFH

2. rosie rosie rosie.... rest days will help you not hinder you!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    good to know you are taking some time off in there too.
    Then again, I may decide to do 4-5 consecutive resistance sessions before I have 2 days break

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    rosie rosie rosie.... rest days will help you not hinder you!!!
    Depends what I DO on those 'rest' days...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  4. Day 9

0842 - 5.5km Run:
    Overcast. A little less humid and muggy than it has been. No breeze...Aggression was high when I started out. First km was done in 4.70 min, second slightly faster at 4.67 min, third dropping back to 4.80 min. Started having pains in my chest at ~20 min, slowing back to 4.94 min/km pace. Legs fine, but feeling myself 'petering out' a little just before the chest pains; and really just wanting it to be over and done.

0952 - Arms (1 min recovery between all supersets/sets, except CG PU - 3 min recovery):
    1. CG PU 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10
    Superset A
    2. Weighted Dips 4 x 12
    3. Barbell Bicep Curl (BB BC) 4 x 6
    Superset B
    4. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6
    5. DB ZC 4 x 12
    Superset C
    6. DB FP 2 x 12, 8
    7. Inc. DB BC 2 x 12, 8
    8. O/H C/R T/Ext 4 x 12
    Arms. Made a few changes...Started out with CG PU. First set was done slowly and with ease, FULL reps. Since today was targeted at Arms I decided to go not as far down, to hit my biceps more on the last three sets. I actually find it HARDER to do CG PU that way that all the way (go figure). Anyways, last rep of last two sets was done VERY slowly, almost at a crawl...Superset A: Dips done with an extra 18kg (i.e. 39.6lb). On the last set DB was slipping and arms were tiring. BB BC were done very painstakingly and slowly, and the last rep of each set, although done, was not done well...Superset B: Flat CG BB BP done at the same weight as last week, with a couple more reps out on the first set; and struggling on the last rep of the last set. DB ZC done at slightly higher weight than last week, and left wrist was starting to ache a little after the second set. Could see the brachial vein in both arms strong, especially in my right side; and arms were pumped as...Superset C: On DB FP started out at the weight used last week. Easily got out 12 reps, so increased it for the second set, and just managed 8 reps. Inc. DB BC weight was selected to 'match' the reps done on DB FP...With O/H C/R T/Ext I selected a weight and left it at that for all four sets. The first set was almost easy, but on the last set the last two reps were definitely a struggle...Left the gym with a huge as pump and feeling awesome!

1109 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2345-0713 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0423), so nearly 7.5 hours sleep. And after not being as fatigued yesterday, not as much sleep as I have been lately getting either; interesting, but good. Very deep. Dreams were rather disturbing...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there most of the day.

Energy: Fine, right up until ~1600, when suddenly felt fatigued; so went to bed and read for ~90 minutes. Fine afterwards.

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Aggressive as this morning. Calmed down a little in early afternoon. Got quite aggressive again in the evening. Calmed down again for a little. Back to being AGGRESSIVE.

Stress: 8 on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest possible stress).

Libido: Rose for a bit early afternoon. Gone now.

Joints: Fine.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: UP.

Quality of Training: Excellent. Nothing wrong there.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was it ever in the gym, so much that it was 'skin bursting' ...Vascularity was pretty awesome too...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms, for sure. Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Looked less 'soft' later afternoon...Still very FAR from satisfied with this body (Grrr...)

Appetite: Not really. Just thirsty.

Overall Sense of Feeling: OVER things already...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Day 10

1039 - 4.2km Run:
    Cold. Windy. Weather aside, I didn't really feel like doing ANYthing, so decided to make it a SHORT run today...First km was done in 4.48 min, second faster in 4.40 min. Slowed back after that, to 4.63 min/km. Starting to feel right biceps tendon 'ache' after the third km, but nothing as bad as what it has been...Finished well...

1100 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2345-0913 (waking at 0315), so nearly 9.5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming and not liking it very much. Upper traps quite tender (from BB BS on Friday); everything else feels ok...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there.

Energy: It's not that I don't have the energy today; it's more like I can't be bothered (weird). I had planned on doing a high-rep Full-Body session this afternoon, and even though my HEAD really wants to do it and insists on it, I've just been blah about it...

Motivation: Bit watery today...

Mood/Aggression: Yes, AGGRESSIVE. Now I'm just starting to feel pretty much FLAT (and yes, 'shut down')...

Stress: High.

Libido: Definitely NOT. Honestly, with everything that has happened over the last few days, I don't care if I NEVER have sex.

Joints: Good.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Run was actually ok.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity fairly average today...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs.

Body Composition and Look: DIET DIET DIET!

Appetite: None.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am cold inside my bones...

6. Overall Sense of Feeling: I am cold inside my bones...-

that is very interesting rosie i have never heard that term before...can you explian?...thats sounds badda$$.
    board supporter

7. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    Overall Sense of Feeling: I am cold inside my bones...-

that is very interesting rosie i have never heard that term before...can you explian?...thats sounds badda$$.
    Have you ever had the feeling where you feel a chill, or cold, but you're not cold on the outside? Like you're cold right inside your bones and you can't warm up. That's the best I can explain it...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Have you ever had the feeling where you feel a chill, or cold, but you're not cold on the outside? Like you're cold right inside your bones and you can't warm up. That's the best I can explain it...
    wow!..rosie your a hard core woman!..solid job!
    board supporter

9. Hey babe! Just checking in over here!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Hey babe! Just checking in over here!

Cheers!
    Do I need checking on now? LOL

•   

11. subd. really interesting and descriptive log, maybe the cardio part will inspire me to get of my butt and run lol. good luck this looks great!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by sigmachiagg11 View Post
    subd. really interesting and descriptive log, maybe the cardio part will inspire me to get of my butt and run lol. good luck this looks great!!
    Cheers, mate. Just bear in mind that my cardio is only there for fitness, and should ALWAYS be SECONDARY to RESISTANCE training!

13. Day 11

0936 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 60% HRmax @ 100 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 70% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x13 (HR 75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65% HRmax @ 108-110 rpm
    Started out ok, at a slightly lower pace than would normally. I was a little distracted and not really wanting to be doing cardio, and legs were feeling weird (not sore though)...First set of efforts was done ok. HR was NOT rising, though, when it SHOULD have been. HR did not rise much for the next 2 sets of efforts either, and in some I was spinning so much that I was just getting frustrated. NOT cool. Just let my body do whatever for the last 4 min...

0956 - Stretch 29 min.

1109 - Shoulders/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. BB BS 2 x 20
    2. BB SP 4 x 12
    3. DB LR 4 x 12
    4. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12
    5. PBJ 4 x 40
    6. Abs - 2 x [a. weighted crunch x 20, b. bicycle x 20, c. knee-ins x 20]
    7. Abs - 1 x 2 min plank
    Started with BB BS. Same weight as last week. Easy. Next week it shall be increased. Definitely got HR going and the sweat starting...BB SP. Started at the weight I FINISHED on last week. 12 reps was ok, so went up a little. Right biceps tendon started aching during the last few reps. Gritted teeth and did another set at the same weight. The last 3 reps were excruciating for right biceps tendon, and so decreased the weight for the last set. The pain did not subside much...DB LR. Same weight as last week; just did more reps on last two sets than last week. Right biceps tendon still very tender, but having to fall in line and just get on with it...Inc. DB RR. Again, same weight as last week, but getting out more reps than last week for last two sets...Technically, the last set of Inc. DB RR was the END of the session. However, just because I felt like it, decided to do a few sets of PBJ. Initially was just going to do 2 sets, but because was feeling good and light on my feet, did 4 sets. Had to sit down between each set, and felt a little heady after third set...Decided after PBJ to do Abs (since it doesn't really matter WHAT session they get done in). Didn't really feel them much. Added in a plank (on the bench) for 2 min as a last measure, to make sure that I was feeling SOMEthing (other than my right biceps tendon)...A good session.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0823 (waking at 0315 and 0325), so ~9.25 hours sleep. It took me AGES to get to sleep last night, with my head going a million miles an hour trying to sort everything out. Once asleep, sleep was deep. Woke at 0315, enough to turn the light on, but didn't register enough to get up (which is what you NEED to do!) Dreaming not as bad as it has been. Woke feeling ok...

Mental Alertness/Focus: It's been a busy day (I like busy days).

Energy: Was a bit distracted during HIIT this morning, but had it. Resistance session was fine; kept going a good 15 minutes after I was actually FINISHED. Spent a while in town. Suddenly felt quite shattered ~1700 and passed out for ~1 hour. I had a run planned for tonight, but might just let it go and do it tomorrow (yes, that's me 'taking it easy'...)

Motivation: It HAS to be ON track!

Mood/Aggression: Some aggression today, but nowhere NEAR what it has been over the last couple of weeks. Almost fairly 'normal'...

Stress: 7 on the 1-10 scale.

Libido: High this afternoon.

Joints: Fine...However, right biceps tendon has been in constant pain since the resistance session and I have been favouring my right shoulder/arm all day...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Up slightly.

Quality of Training: Excellent. Aside from my right biceps tendon causing grief during the resistance session, it was done well; and I just KEPT on going...

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in the gym (and yes, even in LEGS)...Vascularity knots and blue lines...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Looking a little softer. Which I guess is ok, since the photo shoot on Thursday requires a 'softer' look. However, NOT doing anything great for my head and causing more stress than anything...

Appetite: Not really had a lot. Eaten what I had to. Head felt like binging, because the food IS there, but there's been too much of that going on lately; it needs to STOP!...VERY thirsty. Feel quite waterlogged, actually...

Overall Sense of Feeling: A little better. One less stress down (but almost replaced with another). And the more I should be training harder, the more I suddenly 'can't be bothered'. Damnit, girl!

14. Awesome stuff, weighted dips too, now thats a real woman.
    Hope you get things sorted soon, and can get some proper rest, Really enjoying your log, you truley are dedicated.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

15. I feel for you on the motivation. I'm there myself, 8 weeks until the Arnold and yet... Stress is high and today is leg day. I always get sick on leg day, that makes it so hard to go. Being pushed until you puke. And then going home making dinner for the kids..grrr..

16. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Do I need checking on now? LOL
    someone needs to keep you in line lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

17. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Cheers, mate. Just bear in mind that my cardio is only there for fitness, and should ALWAYS be SECONDARY to RESISTANCE training!

i definitely agree with you!!! Its the secondary part i dont really seem to grasp yet. Plus I am bulking right now and i dont really want to end up looking like the bloobbb hahaha

18. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Awesome stuff, weighted dips too, now thats a real woman.
    Hope you get things sorted soon, and can get some proper rest, Really enjoying your log, you truley are dedicated.
    LOL. It never ceases to amaze me that everyone seems so surprised to see/hear of a female doing dips (let alone weighted). Although, in saying that, where I am, I rarely see MALES do them either...Yeah, things will happen when they happen. As for rest, that's something I don't do well (as we all know)...

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I feel for you on the motivation. I'm there myself, 8 weeks until the Arnold and yet... Stress is high and today is leg day. I always get sick on leg day, that makes it so hard to go. Being pushed until you puke. And then going home making dinner for the kids..grrr..
    Yes. I read your journal; you train pretty hard, Christine (makes me feel like I'm doing nothing)! My first cycling coach told me that you haven't trained hard enough until you feel like you're going to be sick afterwards. I rarely feel sick like that, though; for me the equivalent is feeling like (and sometimes actually nearly) collapsing or something. I hope the session goes well. Can't the kids make their own meals sometimes? What about Matt doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    someone needs to keep you in line lol
    Haha, smartass

Quote Originally Posted by sigmachiagg11 View Post
    i definitely agree with you!!! Its the secondary part i dont really seem to grasp yet. Plus I am bulking right now and i dont really want to end up looking like the bloobbb hahaha
    What do you mean you don't grasp the secondary part? By that I meant that you DON'T actually NEED cardio, and that it should never be the training focussed on. Resistance training should be the focus of training efforts; cardio is pretty much useless except for maintaining or improving cardiovascular health (yes, you DON'T even need it to cut!) And if you're 'bulking', then so long as your diet is ok, then you won't gain much fat. Remember that most of achieving ANY aesthetic body goal is in your DIET!

19. rosie=hardcore training!
    board supporter

20. I keep some of those Kraft Macaroni bowls and lunchables around in case I'm dead. But my youngest is only 7 ang my oldest is 11, now she helps out.

If I'm not in immeadiate danger of throwing up in my jeep I've even been know to take them to mcDonalds..gasp!

Matt seldom cooks.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    What do you mean you don't grasp the secondary part? By that I meant that you DON'T actually NEED cardio, and that it should never be the training focussed on. Resistance training should be the focus of training efforts; cardio is pretty much useless except for maintaining or improving cardiovascular health (yes, you DON'T even need it to cut!) And if you're 'bulking', then so long as your diet is ok, then you won't gain much fat. Remember that most of achieving ANY aesthetic body goal is in your DIET!
    I was trying to be facetious ..i understood what you said . When I said "don't grasp" I was implying that I suck at maintining a weekly cardio regimen. Yours inspires me to get off my arse and start lol. You don't think I could do maybe two separate low intensity sessions (like walking on a treadmill) for 45 minutes at a time maybe twice a week. It may not burn that much fat, but wouldnt it help keep my metabolism revved, or is that only with HIIT?? My diet isn't PERFECT, but its still pretty good. And I agree with you on the importance of diet; I was just thinking I could do cardio around moments of weakness- like when I get tempted to eat and feel the need to purge it from my body through cardio lol.

22. And thanks for replyin on the prior comment. Any opinions or knowledge is gladly accepted Thank you

23. Quote Originally Posted by sigmachiagg11 View Post
    I was trying to be facetious ..i understood what you said . When I said "don't grasp" I was implying that I suck at maintining a weekly cardio regimen. Yours inspires me to get off my arse and start lol. You don't think I could do maybe two separate low intensity sessions (like walking on a treadmill) for 45 minutes at a time maybe twice a week. It may not burn that much fat, but wouldnt it help keep my metabolism revved, or is that only with HIIT?? My diet isn't PERFECT, but its still pretty good. And I agree with you on the importance of diet; I was just thinking I could do cardio around moments of weakness- like when I get tempted to eat and feel the need to purge it from my body through cardio lol.

Dave Palumbo has his competitors do 2 45 min incline walking for competitions and to spare muscle.

Really in my opinion any knid of cardio you can stand is the right cardio for you. After all it only matters that you do it. As long as diet is good and you are lifting weights at least 3-4 days a week.

24. Quote Originally Posted by sigmachiagg11 View Post
    Er, ok. Well, do whatever cardio works for you. Personally, I rarely ever do more than 20 minutes of cardio, and always do it at a higher intensity; why spend hours doing somethign when you can get the same, if not BETTER, results in LESS time? QUALITY, not quantity!!!

As for your diet not being perfect. It doesn't have to be if you're bulking, and the extra calories will help. And cheating is all good sometimes.

As for "purging" your food through cardio, you're not necessarily going to burn the calories you just ate (and due to metabolism, you won't), but you may burn other fuel in your body.

At the end of the day, you need to find a happy medium that works for YOU.

25. Day 12

0841 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 60% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    b. 5 min in 39x15 @ 65% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    c. 6 min in 39x14 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    d. 4 min in 39x13 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    e. 1 min in 39x16 @ 110 rpm (HR dropped back to 65%)
    Started out pretty steady, no particular plan in mind. After 4 minutes, because HR wasn't rising, decided to do a 'step' protocol, increasing intensity but keeping the same cadence every so often. Increased each 'step' by a minute until the last one, where legs were starting to ache a little. Finished off in an easy gear. Legs not feeling great afterwards, but session ok.

0941 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A
    1. CG PU 4 x 11, 7, 6, 6
    2. Flat BB BP 4 x 6
    Superset B
    3. BB BOR 4 x 6
    4. P/U (feet on box, hands on s/b) 4 x 12
    Superset C
    5. WG LPD 4 x 6
    6. Inc. DB BP 4 x 6
    Supserset D
    7. Close-Grip T-Bar Row (CG TR) 2 x 12, 8
    8. Incline Barbell Bench Press (Inc. BB BP) 2 x 12, 8
    Superset A: CG PU were NOT great today; from the first set I felt weak. I managed 11 reps ok, and barely another half-rep. The second set was not a lot better, managing 7 full reps and a half-rep. The last two sets I was struggling to get the last rep on each out. Flat BB BP was not a lot better. Weight was the same weight as used for the last set last week, and the last set of the first rep was VERY slow in coming up. Second set was a little better, but the last two sets each saw a slow fifth rep and the SLOWEST sixth reps; so slow that I thought that I might not manage...Superset B: BB BOR were easy; 6 reps at the weight for the first 3 sets could easily have seen an INcrease in either weight or reps. Increased the weight for the last set and was fine. P/U: first day using the s/b variation. First set was a little 'off', with ankles rather than feet 'on' the box, and s/b moving too much; almost 'fell off' the s/b after the last rep. Second set was better, up on toes, concentrating hard every time I went down to keep my body as stiff as possible and the s/b with minimal movement. Third set was better, and really feeling my core holding me. Fourth set was the best...Superset C: WG LPD done at the same weight and reps for each set as last week, except the last set: higher weight, so new peak weight for 6 reps. Inc. DB BP done at the weight I used last week. Could have perhaps done a couple more reps on the LAST set (wtf?), but didn't...Superset D: Have not done CG TR in a while. Just chucked an extra 20kg (i.e. 44lb) on, and managed 12 reps easy. For the second set increased the weight by a further 25% and pulled off 8 reps. I have started to dislike doing Inc. BB BP, as it feels rather UNnatural. However, selected a weight for 12 reps for the first set; and increased it to get out 8 reps for the second set...Interesting session. A few moments there when I felt completely shattered and wanted it to be over already. A few moments when I was digging for the aggression that I've had over the last couple of weeks, and barely scratching the surface of anything remotely like it. Ok, though...

1057 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0731 (waking at 0327), so ~9 hours sleep. Took me AGES to get to sleep last night (again). Woke briefly for one alarm this morning, and then back to sleep swiftly. Sleep very deep. Dreams a little more pleasant, but no less weird than lately...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Done quite a lot today.

Energy: Rollers was steady; more desire than energy. Resistance session was well done, although a few unsteady moments there. Energy been fairly calm and stable throughout the day. Just resting my legs tonight, so no run...

Motivation: THERE! A day or two of diet being back on track and I see results!

Mood/Aggression: Only a small bit of aggression today (damn, and I was wanting it in the gym!) Mostly calm (but not flat) and stable today...

Stress: Maybe a 7 on the 1 to 10 scale.

Libido: Well my BODY has been reacting today; not too sure how much my HEAD has been into it (except for a brief moment in the late afternoon)...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Maintaining mostly. But FEELING weak, especially on CG PU and Flat BB BP...

Quality of Training: 8/10 for the resistance session. Even though I was struggling a little on Superset A, I gritted my teeth in for the rest. And made good progress with new P/U variation

Pump and Vascularity: Yes, had a pump in the gym...Vascularity was not highly noticeable today (then again, didn't notice much but the weight I was trying to put up)...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Definitely browner (nice)...Legs looking good today, especially calves. Lost 'the soft' look of the last few days. Midsection a little better. Hips leaning.

Appetite: Not really. There was a moment this evening when I felt like devouring the 500g of chocolate in the cupboard instead of dinner (and most nights I WOULD have, and THEN had dinner (no joke)!), but controlled myself and thought of Thursday...Very thirsty, still...

Overall Sense of Feeling: A little better. A little more positive. A little smile.

26. Thumbs up

dang!..girl even your fingers have there own excercises!..look at the lenght of that thing!..LOL...jk!..great log,and one hell of a job rosie!
    board supporter

27. Awesome job on passing up the chocolate! I'm fighting that too. I so want to misery eat!

28. ok i appreciate it. thanks for the advice guys!

29. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    dang!..girl even your fingers have there own excercises!..look at the lenght of that thing!..LOL...jk!..great log,and one hell of a job rosie!
    LOL. Got to keep them busy somehow

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Awesome job on passing up the chocolate! I'm fighting that too. I so want to misery eat!
    Yes, well, it's about time I passed it up (AND everything else). Besides, I want to look decent tomorrow night. And I really need to start conquering my binge-eating; no more letting it go just because I've been able to!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sigmachiagg11 View Post
    ok i appreciate it. thanks for the advice guys!
    No worries; it's what we're here for

30. Day 13

0828 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 60% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 70% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 70-75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 4 x 1 min effort in 39x13/1 min easy in 39x16 (HR 85-90% HRmax during efforts, dropping back to 50-60% HRmax during easy; rpm N/A during efforts, rpm 90 during easy)
    Legs were feeling it from the start today. So, apparently, was HR. HR didn't rise much during the 'warm-up', but legs sure FELT it (the heavier high-rep squats and PBJ on the same day are doing that). First set of efforts was ok, but HR not really rising. During the second set of efforts, legs started feeling better (or maybe that was just me concentrating on trying to get HR up by spinning and 'blocking' out the pain). As something different, since HR was still NOT rising (when it SHOULD be!) decided on 4 x 1 min efforts, with the equivalent 'recovery' period (at a much lower intensity). HR certainly got up during them, from the FIRST effort in the set. It also dropped pretty rapidly in the recovery times. Legs were feeling better on the LAST effort than on the first! Still, glad to get off the bike and go stretch...

0851 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0713 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0600), so ~7 hours sleep (because it was quite broken, and stayed awake for a while in bits and pieces). Took ages to get to sleep (again). Sleep deep until the first alarm (at least you were able to wake up for it). Kind of drifting in and out of sleep for the next 3 hours pretty much. Should have got up at 0315 and just be done with it. Very sore neck...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Had to be there. Been a busy girl today...

Energy: Did HIIT ok. Been out and about doing things. Since legs were not the greatest during HIIT, going to give them another night off from a run, and hope that they are back up to speed for a high-rep Full Body resistance session tomorrow...

Motivation: Had to be there.

Mood/Aggression: Mood been fairly ok until not so long ago, when aggression kicked in. I am so sick of people fcuking me around and expecting me to jump to their whims!

Stress: High.

Libido: None.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity has been ok; nothing great...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Looked better this morning. Needed a RESISTANCE session; always look better on days when I've done them. Only consolation is a nice golden glow...Shall be ok for tomorrow, I guess...

Appetite: CONTROLLING myself. I so badly want to stuff my face with chocolate and ice-cream and BAD food (yes, stress and aggression and simply because I LOVE food)!...Thirsty...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Got a headache right now. Been a bit funny all day...I just want to be able to start GETTING UP at 0315, and back into the routine that I like, is all (VERY frustrating that it's been so LONG since I've been able to!)...On another note, finished my first bottle of both Complete-Balance and Bio-Mend today. The "60-capsule" bottle actually had 63 caps and 64 caps respectively, and the Omega-Essentials one has 68 caps

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM