The Female Terminator Chronicles - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 3 of 26 First 123458 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    What do you mean you don't grasp the secondary part? By that I meant that you DON'T actually NEED cardio, and that it should never be the training focussed on. Resistance training should be the focus of training efforts; cardio is pretty much useless except for maintaining or improving cardiovascular health (yes, you DON'T even need it to cut!) And if you're 'bulking', then so long as your diet is ok, then you won't gain much fat. Remember that most of achieving ANY aesthetic body goal is in your DIET!
    I was trying to be facetious ..i understood what you said . When I said "don't grasp" I was implying that I suck at maintining a weekly cardio regimen. Yours inspires me to get off my arse and start lol. You don't think I could do maybe two separate low intensity sessions (like walking on a treadmill) for 45 minutes at a time maybe twice a week. It may not burn that much fat, but wouldnt it help keep my metabolism revved, or is that only with HIIT?? My diet isn't PERFECT, but its still pretty good. And I agree with you on the importance of diet; I was just thinking I could do cardio around moments of weakness- like when I get tempted to eat and feel the need to purge it from my body through cardio lol.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

And thanks for replyin on the prior comment. Any opinions or knowledge is gladly accepted Thank you
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sigmachiagg11 View Post
    I was trying to be facetious ..i understood what you said . When I said "don't grasp" I was implying that I suck at maintining a weekly cardio regimen. Yours inspires me to get off my arse and start lol. You don't think I could do maybe two separate low intensity sessions (like walking on a treadmill) for 45 minutes at a time maybe twice a week. It may not burn that much fat, but wouldnt it help keep my metabolism revved, or is that only with HIIT?? My diet isn't PERFECT, but its still pretty good. And I agree with you on the importance of diet; I was just thinking I could do cardio around moments of weakness- like when I get tempted to eat and feel the need to purge it from my body through cardio lol.

Dave Palumbo has his competitors do 2 45 min incline walking for competitions and to spare muscle.

Really in my opinion any knid of cardio you can stand is the right cardio for you. After all it only matters that you do it. As long as diet is good and you are lifting weights at least 3-4 days a week.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Er, ok. Well, do whatever cardio works for you. Personally, I rarely ever do more than 20 minutes of cardio, and always do it at a higher intensity; why spend hours doing somethign when you can get the same, if not BETTER, results in LESS time? QUALITY, not quantity!!!

As for your diet not being perfect. It doesn't have to be if you're bulking, and the extra calories will help. And cheating is all good sometimes.

As for "purging" your food through cardio, you're not necessarily going to burn the calories you just ate (and due to metabolism, you won't), but you may burn other fuel in your body.

At the end of the day, you need to find a happy medium that works for YOU.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 12

0841 - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 60% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    b. 5 min in 39x15 @ 65% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    c. 6 min in 39x14 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    d. 4 min in 39x13 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    e. 1 min in 39x16 @ 110 rpm (HR dropped back to 65%)
    Started out pretty steady, no particular plan in mind. After 4 minutes, because HR wasn't rising, decided to do a 'step' protocol, increasing intensity but keeping the same cadence every so often. Increased each 'step' by a minute until the last one, where legs were starting to ache a little. Finished off in an easy gear. Legs not feeling great afterwards, but session ok.

0941 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A
    1. CG PU 4 x 11, 7, 6, 6
    2. Flat BB BP 4 x 6
    Superset B
    3. BB BOR 4 x 6
    4. P/U (feet on box, hands on s/b) 4 x 12
    Superset C
    5. WG LPD 4 x 6
    6. Inc. DB BP 4 x 6
    Supserset D
    7. Close-Grip T-Bar Row (CG TR) 2 x 12, 8
    8. Incline Barbell Bench Press (Inc. BB BP) 2 x 12, 8
    Superset A: CG PU were NOT great today; from the first set I felt weak. I managed 11 reps ok, and barely another half-rep. The second set was not a lot better, managing 7 full reps and a half-rep. The last two sets I was struggling to get the last rep on each out. Flat BB BP was not a lot better. Weight was the same weight as used for the last set last week, and the last set of the first rep was VERY slow in coming up. Second set was a little better, but the last two sets each saw a slow fifth rep and the SLOWEST sixth reps; so slow that I thought that I might not manage...Superset B: BB BOR were easy; 6 reps at the weight for the first 3 sets could easily have seen an INcrease in either weight or reps. Increased the weight for the last set and was fine. P/U: first day using the s/b variation. First set was a little 'off', with ankles rather than feet 'on' the box, and s/b moving too much; almost 'fell off' the s/b after the last rep. Second set was better, up on toes, concentrating hard every time I went down to keep my body as stiff as possible and the s/b with minimal movement. Third set was better, and really feeling my core holding me. Fourth set was the best...Superset C: WG LPD done at the same weight and reps for each set as last week, except the last set: higher weight, so new peak weight for 6 reps. Inc. DB BP done at the weight I used last week. Could have perhaps done a couple more reps on the LAST set (wtf?), but didn't...Superset D: Have not done CG TR in a while. Just chucked an extra 20kg (i.e. 44lb) on, and managed 12 reps easy. For the second set increased the weight by a further 25% and pulled off 8 reps. I have started to dislike doing Inc. BB BP, as it feels rather UNnatural. However, selected a weight for 12 reps for the first set; and increased it to get out 8 reps for the second set...Interesting session. A few moments there when I felt completely shattered and wanted it to be over already. A few moments when I was digging for the aggression that I've had over the last couple of weeks, and barely scratching the surface of anything remotely like it. Ok, though...

1057 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0731 (waking at 0327), so ~9 hours sleep. Took me AGES to get to sleep last night (again). Woke briefly for one alarm this morning, and then back to sleep swiftly. Sleep very deep. Dreams a little more pleasant, but no less weird than lately...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Done quite a lot today.

Energy: Rollers was steady; more desire than energy. Resistance session was well done, although a few unsteady moments there. Energy been fairly calm and stable throughout the day. Just resting my legs tonight, so no run...

Motivation: THERE! A day or two of diet being back on track and I see results!

Mood/Aggression: Only a small bit of aggression today (damn, and I was wanting it in the gym!) Mostly calm (but not flat) and stable today...

Stress: Maybe a 7 on the 1 to 10 scale.

Libido: Well my BODY has been reacting today; not too sure how much my HEAD has been into it (except for a brief moment in the late afternoon)...

Joints: Fine.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Maintaining mostly. But FEELING weak, especially on CG PU and Flat BB BP...

Quality of Training: 8/10 for the resistance session. Even though I was struggling a little on Superset A, I gritted my teeth in for the rest. And made good progress with new P/U variation

Pump and Vascularity: Yes, had a pump in the gym...Vascularity was not highly noticeable today (then again, didn't notice much but the weight I was trying to put up)...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Definitely browner (nice)...Legs looking good today, especially calves. Lost 'the soft' look of the last few days. Midsection a little better. Hips leaning.

Appetite: Not really. There was a moment this evening when I felt like devouring the 500g of chocolate in the cupboard instead of dinner (and most nights I WOULD have, and THEN had dinner (no joke)!), but controlled myself and thought of Thursday...Very thirsty, still...

Overall Sense of Feeling: A little better. A little more positive. A little smile.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

dang!..girl even your fingers have there own excercises!..look at the lenght of that thing!..LOL...jk!..great log,and one hell of a job rosie!
    board supporter
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Awesome job on passing up the chocolate! I'm fighting that too. I so want to misery eat!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

ok i appreciate it. thanks for the advice guys!
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    dang!..girl even your fingers have there own excercises!..look at the lenght of that thing!..LOL...jk!..great log,and one hell of a job rosie!
    LOL. Got to keep them busy somehow

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Awesome job on passing up the chocolate! I'm fighting that too. I so want to misery eat!
    Yes, well, it's about time I passed it up (AND everything else). Besides, I want to look decent tomorrow night. And I really need to start conquering my binge-eating; no more letting it go just because I've been able to!!!

ok i appreciate it. thanks for the advice guys!
    No worries; it's what we're here for

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 13

0828 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 60% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 70% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 70-75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 4 x 1 min effort in 39x13/1 min easy in 39x16 (HR 85-90% HRmax during efforts, dropping back to 50-60% HRmax during easy; rpm N/A during efforts, rpm 90 during easy)
    Legs were feeling it from the start today. So, apparently, was HR. HR didn't rise much during the 'warm-up', but legs sure FELT it (the heavier high-rep squats and PBJ on the same day are doing that). First set of efforts was ok, but HR not really rising. During the second set of efforts, legs started feeling better (or maybe that was just me concentrating on trying to get HR up by spinning and 'blocking' out the pain). As something different, since HR was still NOT rising (when it SHOULD be!) decided on 4 x 1 min efforts, with the equivalent 'recovery' period (at a much lower intensity). HR certainly got up during them, from the FIRST effort in the set. It also dropped pretty rapidly in the recovery times. Legs were feeling better on the LAST effort than on the first! Still, glad to get off the bike and go stretch...

0851 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0713 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0600), so ~7 hours sleep (because it was quite broken, and stayed awake for a while in bits and pieces). Took ages to get to sleep (again). Sleep deep until the first alarm (at least you were able to wake up for it). Kind of drifting in and out of sleep for the next 3 hours pretty much. Should have got up at 0315 and just be done with it. Very sore neck...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Had to be there. Been a busy girl today...

Energy: Did HIIT ok. Been out and about doing things. Since legs were not the greatest during HIIT, going to give them another night off from a run, and hope that they are back up to speed for a high-rep Full Body resistance session tomorrow...

Motivation: Had to be there.

Mood/Aggression: Mood been fairly ok until not so long ago, when aggression kicked in. I am so sick of people fcuking me around and expecting me to jump to their whims!

Stress: High.

Libido: None.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Good.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity has been ok; nothing great...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Looked better this morning. Needed a RESISTANCE session; always look better on days when I've done them. Only consolation is a nice golden glow...Shall be ok for tomorrow, I guess...

Appetite: CONTROLLING myself. I so badly want to stuff my face with chocolate and ice-cream and BAD food (yes, stress and aggression and simply because I LOVE food)!...Thirsty...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Got a headache right now. Been a bit funny all day...I just want to be able to start GETTING UP at 0315, and back into the routine that I like, is all (VERY frustrating that it's been so LONG since I've been able to!)...On another note, finished my first bottle of both Complete-Balance and Bio-Mend today. The "60-capsule" bottle actually had 63 caps and 64 caps respectively, and the Omega-Essentials one has 68 caps

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 14

0859 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 55-65% HRmax @ 100 rpm
    From the word 'go' legs were NOT loving it; they actually felt quite heavy and dead and fatigued, with some dull aching. Just let my body settle at a pace. HR was VERY low, but left it at that. Everyone needs recovery session sometimes...

1001 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between sets/supersets):
    1. BB BS 2 x 20
    2. BB RD (on box) 2 x 12
    3. LLC 2 x 20
    4. CG SR 2 x 20
    5. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 2 x 20
    6. BB SP 2 x 10 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. DB LR 2 x 10
    8. Weighted Dips 2 x 12
    9. DB ZC 2 x 20
    10. Abs 2 x [a. rope crunch x 25, b. weighted crunch x 25]
    After my legs being quite shattered on the rollers, was rather interested in seeing what I could PUSH my body to in the gym...BB BS. Upped the weight from last week (and even from earlier this week on Shoulders' Day). That is the heaviest I have lifted for BB BS in quite some time (since I have not been going heavy (if I have done them at all; was doing BB FS for a while instead, when I was doing squats), because my legs gain muscle VERY quickly) and was fine with 20 reps. Was quite light-headed after the first set. The second set was still ok, but starting to feel it a bit on the last 5 reps...BB RD. Done well...LLC. Dropsetted both sets still, but managed more for the same weight than did last week on BOTH sets. REALLY feeling hamstrings after 10 reps on each set, and had to stretch them out between sets...CG SR. Same weight as last week. Had to dropset both sets after 10 reps. Forearms screaming during the entire set both times...P/U. Done with hands on m/b (instead of s/b) as was not too sure I would be ok for 20 reps with hands on s/b. Next week I shall certainly attempt the hands on s/b though...Decided to superset Shoulders, doing 10 reps of BB SP and then 10 reps of DB LR. No problems with right biceps tendon (or left) during BB SP, which was interesting, considering it had been burning and aching this morning when doing nothing (and has continued to do so when NOT training today)...DB LR was done at almost peak weight, but struggling on the last few reps of the last set...For Weighted Dips I put a 16.5kg (i.e. 36.3) DB between my feet. Feet were slipping in the first set (weird), and I almost dropped the weight at 12 reps, so decided to stop there (besides, triceps had already been worked some in P/U and BB SP). Not a lot better in the second set with feet grip (feet felt 'weak', if that can happen), and was relieved when 12 reps was done. Weird...DB ZC done well. Feeling the burn in my biceps by the 15th rep of each set. Vascularity best after these...Finished off with Abs. REALLY feeling the rope crunches...A good session.

1114 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0745 (waking at 0325, 0423, 0600, and 0613), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Again, deep. Dreaming. Woke feeling quite shattered, with migraine, and not wanting to do anything much...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Surprisingly, been there. Took some time after the gym though, to REALLY 'wake up'...

Energy: Not really had a lot; felt really fatigued. Body holding on, though. And got quite a few hours to get through yet...

Motivation: DEFINITELY!

Mood/Aggression: Reasonable mood. Pretty ok. No ups or downs or aggression...

Stress: Moderate.

Libido: Body is still 'reacting'...Just in a teasing mood today, though...

Strength: Mostly up; some maintaining (although high-rep is not focussed on strength I still lift as heavy as I can).

Quality of Training: Rollers bit blah; more 'recovery' than anything (probably a GOOD thing before the gym). Resistance session excellent; pushing for a bit more...

Pump and Vascularity: Wicked pump all over in the gym...Vascularity ok, but not as good as would be expected for such a session...

Muscle Hardness/Density: All over, today. Hardening up quite nicely. The last 3-4 days of good, clean diet with NO binging has made a HUGE difference.

Body Composition and Look: Abs (top 6 and obliques) are quite noticeable now. Hips look really lean. Starting to see a little more definition in legs. Actually pleased (for the most part) with how I'm looking today.

Appetite: Not really had any; eaten what I had to when I've had to...From now on I will be doing 3 days lower calorie/CHO (i.e. maintenance or just below) and 1-2 day high calorie/CHO (i.e. ANYthing goes) diet cycle...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Definitely more positive and happier than I have been...A little apprehensive about the photo shoot tonight. But should be fine (I'll just think of you and smile)...And then try for an early morning (if I can) tomorrow...

12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

How did the shoot go? Did you shine!!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

0859 - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x16 @ 55-65% HRmax @ 100 rpm
    From the word 'go' legs were NOT loving it; they actually felt quite heavy and dead and fatigued, with some dull aching. Just let my body settle at a pace. HR was VERY low, but left it at that. Everyone needs recovery session sometimes...

1001 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between sets/supersets):
    1. BB BS 2 x 20
    2. BB RD (on box) 2 x 12
    3. LLC 2 x 20
    4. CG SR 2 x 20
    5. P/U (feet on bench, hands on m/b) 2 x 20
    6. BB SP 2 x 10 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. DB LR 2 x 10
    8. Weighted Dips 2 x 12
    9. DB ZC 2 x 20
    10. Abs 2 x [a. rope crunch x 25, b. weighted crunch x 25]
    After my legs being quite shattered on the rollers, was rather interested in seeing what I could PUSH my body to in the gym...BB BS. Upped the weight from last week (and even from earlier this week on Shoulders' Day). That is the heaviest I have lifted for BB BS in quite some time (since I have not been going heavy (if I have done them at all; was doing BB FS for a while instead, when I was doing squats), because my legs gain muscle VERY quickly) and was fine with 20 reps. Was quite light-headed after the first set. The second set was still ok, but starting to feel it a bit on the last 5 reps...BB RD. Done well...LLC. Dropsetted both sets still, but managed more for the same weight than did last week on BOTH sets. REALLY feeling hamstrings after 10 reps on each set, and had to stretch them out between sets...CG SR. Same weight as last week. Had to dropset both sets after 10 reps. Forearms screaming during the entire set both times...P/U. Done with hands on m/b (instead of s/b) as was not too sure I would be ok for 20 reps with hands on s/b. Next week I shall certainly attempt the hands on s/b though...Decided to superset Shoulders, doing 10 reps of BB SP and then 10 reps of DB LR. No problems with right biceps tendon (or left) during BB SP, which was interesting, considering it had been burning and aching this morning when doing nothing (and has continued to do so when NOT training today)...DB LR was done at almost peak weight, but struggling on the last few reps of the last set...For Weighted Dips I put a 16.5kg (i.e. 36.3) DB between my feet. Feet were slipping in the first set (weird), and I almost dropped the weight at 12 reps, so decided to stop there (besides, triceps had already been worked some in P/U and BB SP). Not a lot better in the second set with feet grip (feet felt 'weak', if that can happen), and was relieved when 12 reps was done. Weird...DB ZC done well. Feeling the burn in my biceps by the 15th rep of each set. Vascularity best after these...Finished off with Abs. REALLY feeling the rope crunches...A good session.

1114 - Stretch 23 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0745 (waking at 0325, 0423, 0600, and 0613), so ~8.5 hours sleep. Again, deep. Dreaming. Woke feeling quite shattered, with migraine, and not wanting to do anything much...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Surprisingly, been there. Took some time after the gym though, to REALLY 'wake up'...

Energy: Not really had a lot; felt really fatigued. Body holding on, though. And got quite a few hours to get through yet...

Motivation: DEFINITELY!

Mood/Aggression: Reasonable mood. Pretty ok. No ups or downs or aggression...

Stress: Moderate.

Libido: Body is still 'reacting'...Just in a teasing mood today, though...

Strength: Mostly up; some maintaining (although high-rep is not focussed on strength I still lift as heavy as I can).

Quality of Training: Rollers bit blah; more 'recovery' than anything (probably a GOOD thing before the gym). Resistance session excellent; pushing for a bit more...

Pump and Vascularity: Wicked pump all over in the gym...Vascularity ok, but not as good as would be expected for such a session...

Muscle Hardness/Density: All over, today. Hardening up quite nicely. The last 3-4 days of good, clean diet with NO binging has made a HUGE difference.

Body Composition and Look: Abs (top 6 and obliques) are quite noticeable now. Hips look really lean. Starting to see a little more definition in legs. Actually pleased (for the most part) with how I'm looking today.

Appetite: Not really had any; eaten what I had to when I've had to...From now on I will be doing 3 days lower calorie/CHO (i.e. maintenance or just below) and 1-2 day high calorie/CHO (i.e. ANYthing goes) diet cycle...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Definitely more positive and happier than I have been...A little apprehensive about the photo shoot tonight. But should be fine (I'll just think of you and smile)...And then try for an early morning (if I can) tomorrow...
    Can't wait for you send me the stunning pics babe...of course I'm not too worried though...I am pretty sure they will be sensational.

Oh just because its a new icon to use and perfectly fitting for when I need to kick you in the ass!... lol.

Cheers my babe!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

How did the shoot go? Did you shine!!
    Went well. A bit different to what I was expecting...

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Can't wait for you send me the stunning pics babe...of course I'm not too worried though...I am pretty sure they will be sensational.

Oh just because its a new icon to use and perfectly fitting for when I need to kick you in the ass!... lol.

Cheers my babe!
    Well, not quite sure they are 'right', so you may not see them at all...

15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 15

0839 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 4 x 40 sec effort/20 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 75-80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 2 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy in 39x13 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 x 2 min effort in 39x12 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    f. 1 min in 39x16 @ 66 rpm (HR dropped back to 60% HRmax)
    g. 3 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 102 rpm
    Just let the body choose its own pace for the 'warm-up'; HR slow, as well as cadence (legs were still a bit 'fatigued'/'sore' from yesterday). First set of efforts were ok: Legs spinning and gasping for breath from the effort, but HR NOT rising (WTF???) Upped the intensity of the second set of efforts by increasing gear ratio AND effort duration, but HR still barely rose. Decided to make the efforts an extra 20 seconds LONGER again for the third set, in a HIGHER gear. Saw HR rise then; as well as legs screaming. Just because I am somewhat of a masochist when it comes to training I made the last set of efforts a continuous 2 minute effort. HR was 85% HRmax by the end of the second minute and 90% HRmax by the end of the second minute; gasping at the end of THAT. An easy minute to let the legs recover, and then back to letting the body 'settle' at a pace for the rest of the 'cool-down'.

0902 - Stretch 23 min.

1003 - Arms (1 min recovery between alternate sets and supersets):
    Alternate Set A
    1. CG PU 4 x 15, 9, 9, 6
    2. Weighted Dips 4 x 12
    Superset A
    3. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 6
    4. DB ZC 4 x 12
    Superset B
    5. DB FP 4 x 12
    6. Inc. DB BC 4 x 12
    One of the 'easier' sessions of the week (yeah, right)...Alternate Set A: Started off with CG PU (FULL reps). REALLY surprised when I easily pumped out 13 reps and then was able to do a couple more, albeit struggling on the last part of the last rep. Held out reasonably well on the last 3 sets. Used a 16.5kg (i.e. 36.3lb) DB between my feet for the Weighted Dips, and unlike yesterday, feet were fine and held on. Triceps were feeling the last set for sure, and last 2 reps were very slow and painstakingly done...Superset A: Flat CG BB BP done at the same weight as last week. Straight to DB ZC; where wrists were fine, and really able to see the veins in my arms. Because I was standing 'between' mirrors I could see my back as well, and it looked good whilst lifting...Superset B: With DB FP I selected a lighter DB at 18.5kg (i.e. 40.7lb) because I wanted 12 reps put EACH set, and I knew that on the LAST set I would be struggling with the last few reps (which I did; the first 3 sets were pretty easy). Inc. DB BC were done slightly lighter than last week; but REALLY feeling the burn in my biceps, and quite painful on the last 2 sets...Walked out of the gym pretty pumped and happy with the 40-minute session...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0030-0628 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0613), so nearly 6.5 hours sleep. Was quite wired after last night, and took me ages to get to sleep once got to bed. On and off sleep, drifting in and out. Woke ok...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There for the morning. Just been watching DVDs after training (and shopping for the binge)...

Energy: On the bike, not so sure. In the gym, yeah good. After training, pretty uncomfortable from all the food, so none...

Motivation: What can I say? Today was binge, no holds barred. After waking this morning and feeling pretty positive about everything I let it all go in a 9 hours of binging (I won't be doing THAT in a hurry again, that's for sure) As long as tomorrow is BACK to good

Mood/Aggression: Not a lot of anything. Except disappointment in the EXTENT that I let myself go with my diet today

Stress: Depends what you're asking about...

Endurance: Good.

Strength: UP.

Quality of Training: HIIT was interesting. Resistance session was 8.5/10.

Pump and Vascularity: Wicked pump, almost so bad that it was BURNING in biceps, in the gym...Vascularity not as high in the gym (although still seeing brachial veins etc.), but VERY good after all the eating...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms. Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: This morning looked good; I was ok with the reflection in the mirror. Stomach ALMOST flat (most would say it IS, but I still see the small 'rise'). Hips are so lean that 'Adonis Belt' is VERY noticeable...Because my diet has been excellent over the last 4 days, I'm quite bloated now from all the food I've eaten today (but it will be gone in a few days)...

Appetite: It's EASILY been at LEAST 5000 calories consumed today (yes, no ****)! I'll be a good 3-4kg (i.e. 6.6-8.8lb) heavier tomorrow!...Not been very thirsty though (because of all the food), but have still drunk a galleon of water...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I was positive and happy this morning. Simply because of the way my body feels, not so great tonight. (And it's also been a hot and muggy day, which just adds to the discomfort). But, not to worry...Shoot went ok last night. It was a little different to what I expected, but all good There's a few more ideas in the works...

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 16

NOTHING. Day OFF

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0130-0920, so nearly 8 hours sleep. Was very awake last night, and couldn't get to sleep when I went to bed (which WAS early this morning). Sleep deep. Dreams strange and weird. Quite shattered on waking...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really wanting to be thinking about too much today. Watched a movie and then passed out...

Energy: Not really had a lot. Pretty fatigued. Not really in the mood for training (NOT the attitude to have; a day OFF is the LAST thing I SHOULD be doing after yesterday's binging!), so I didn't do any (although body probably needs the rest, but not good enough of an excuse either). Passed out ~1300, and was only woken by a text at 1428...

Motivation: Blah...

Mood/Aggression: Aggressive and pretty fcuked off in general. Some people need to start learning to take some fcuking responsibility for their decisions and actions and stop expecting me to 'clean up' after them!!!

Stress: 9 on the 1 to 10 scale!

Libido: NONE!

Joints: Fine (although mid to lower back has been aching (muscular) today).

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: Actually not as bad I thought I would be after yesterday (courtesy of my pre-bed double-dose of NeoVar Recomped). Will be back to pre-binge 'shape' in a couple of days...

Appetite: None. Just THIRSTY...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not too good

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thumbs up

NOTHING. Day OFF

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0130-0920, so nearly 8 hours sleep. Was very awake last night, and couldn't get to sleep when I went to bed (which WAS early this morning). Sleep deep. Dreams strange and weird. Quite shattered on waking...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really wanting to be thinking about too much today. Watched a movie and then passed out...

Energy: Not really had a lot. Pretty fatigued. Not really in the mood for training (NOT the attitude to have; a day OFF is the LAST thing I SHOULD be doing after yesterday's binging!), so I didn't do any (although body probably needs the rest, but not good enough of an excuse either). Passed out ~1300, and was only woken by a text at 1428...

Motivation: Blah...

Mood/Aggression: Aggressive and pretty fcuked off in general. Some people need to start learning to take some fcuking responsibility for their decisions and actions and stop expecting me to 'clean up' after them!!!

Stress: 9 on the 1 to 10 scale!

Libido: NONE!

Joints: Fine (although mid to lower back has been aching (muscular) today).

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok...

Body Composition and Look: Actually not as bad I thought I would be after yesterday (courtesy of my pre-bed double-dose of NeoVar Recomped). Will be back to pre-binge 'shape' in a couple of days...

Appetite: None. Just THIRSTY...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not too good
    right on rosie!..good to see you getting some rest!
    board supporter
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    right on rosie!..good to see you getting some rest!
    One day should be ok.. Not too much more, though

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

One day should be ok.. Not too much more, though
    sounds good to me rosie!
    board supporter
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 17

0836 - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 104-106 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    Legs were a little achy to start with, but ok once I got into it. Just let the body settle at a pace. After 10 minutes the pace got a little quicker (but not much), and legs felt better. HR did not rise at all during the session, though, and stayed at a pitiful 60-65% HRmax.

1037 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between sets/supersets):
    1. BB BS 3 x 20, 25, 20
    2. BB RD (on box) 3 x 10
    3. LLC 2 x 20
    4. CG SR 2 x 20
    5. P/U (feet on bench, hands on s/b) 2 x 20
    6. DB SP 2 x 10 SUPERSETTED WITH 7. DB LR 2 x 10
    8. Weighted Dips 2 x 20
    9. DB ZC 2 x 20
    10. Abs 3 x [a. weighted crunch x 15, b. hanging straight leg raises x 10, c. s/b double leg lifts x 10]
    Decided to do another high-rep session, similar to Thursday...Started with BB BS. Same weight as Thursday. Managed better than Thursday though. Decided to do 20 reps per set, but because I could have easily done more on the first set, did a few more on the second, and then decided to do a third. I was going to KEEP going, but since no desire for bigger legs, let it go...Did BB RD on a box three times as high as the step I have been using until now. Was able to go lower, but not feeling too much of a stretch...LLC. Both sets dropsetted like Thursday, but not as soon as on Thursday...CG SR. Both sets dropsetted as well. Forearms screaming, and left shoulder hurting (NOT biceps tendon). Started getting REALLY frustrated and wanting to throw weights around and beat something to a pulp...The anger continued during P/U. I did them with hands on s/b today, and after 10 reps almost every rep was a battle. My core was being well controlled, and each rep was a grunt to get up and focus...Aggression and frustration continued on with DB SP and DB LR. Both shoulders starting to hurt now, left more than the right. What would normally be an easy weight for DB SP saw only 10 reps per set. DB LR at almost peak weight though...Weighted Dips were done with an extra 18.5kg (i.e. 40.7lb). Definitely a battle today. Shoulders and arms were already fcuked after everything else...DB ZC. Done better than on Thursday. No pauses or wrist or forearm pain. Last 2 reps of last set slower, though. Seeing biceps well. And vascularity knotted up...Finished with Abs. Didn't feel anything on weighted crunches. Started to feel something on hanging straight leg raises. And definitely feeling them on the s/b double leg lifts...Actually walked out of the gym feeling REALLY good. Better than when I walked in. And feeling more comfortable with myself.

1215 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0830 (waking at 0613, 0625, and 0723), so ~10 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming. Uncomfortable; woke with sore shoulders and neck. Woke not really wanting to do anything...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. I'm stressed out of my mind!

Energy: I didn't have any this morning before I got on the rollers, and was actually resenting the time on them. But by the gym I was wanting to do it, and in the gym I had energy. Afterwards was ok. Watched a movie; it should have been only 3 hours, but after all the interruptions and hassles, ended up being just over 5 hours (ah well; filled up the better part of the afternoon). Now feel a little flat and drained. Was trying to psych myself up for an evening run, but not tonight...

Motivation: Good. Back on track.

Mood/Aggression: After the last 24 hours I am emotionally and mentally drained and exhausted. Lots of aggression and frustration and wanting to beat something to death...

Stress: VERY high!

Strength: Maintaining (although the resistance session was NOT about strength).

Quality of Training: Rollers ok. Resistance session pretty good.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump all over in the gym (yes, including legs)...Vascularity was knots and blue lines...

Muscle Hardness/Density: All.

Body Composition and Look: Looking better than yesterday.

Appetite: Not really...VERY thirsty though...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I want to be a rock island again...

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 18

1054 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x13 (HR 80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x12 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 min in 39x16 @ 66 rpm (HR dropped back to 60% HRmax)
    f. 3 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    Was aggressive as hell when I got on the rollers this morning and was ready to tear something to shreds...Started out ok, but raring to get into the efforts. Started the first set of efforts in a higher gear ratio than I have been, spinning to try and burn all the rage out. HR did NOT go up (GRRRR) much. Nor did it much more when I increased the intensity for the second set of efforts. Legs were a different story, starting to feel the pace towards the end of the second set. Third set of efforts was a battle, filled with angry noise and spinning during the efforts and relief in between them. HR got up though. Finished off after the last set easy, before easing back into a 'cool-down' pace...

1117 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-0900 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0845), so ~8 hours sleep. Deep sleep. No dreams. Took me ~15 minutes to get up once awake, and even longer to 'wake up'...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been doing some serious packing today...

Energy: Good enough.

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: VERY aggressive today. Tried to use it for HIIT, but didn't work so well. If there were no laws and I could go anywhere and I had a gun with endless bullets...

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Ok, but not that great.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity not as strong as usual...

Body Composition and Look: It's been better. However, double-dosing NeoVar Recomped pre-bed is helping me 'recover' from the binges a lot faster than I would otherwise, and will become a norm in my supplement regime (binge or not) from now on...

Appetite: None. Not as thirsty as I have been either (surprising, since I drank nearly 2 galleons yesterday)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'll just be glad when everything is done here and I can move on...

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

nice avi rosie! looking good
    SFW and GFH
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    nice avi rosie! looking good
    Thanks, Tyler

24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 19

0916 - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x16 @ 65% HRmax @ 106 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x16 @ 70% HRmax @ 114-116 rpm
    c. 5 min in 39x16 @ 75% HRmax @ 122 rpm
    Started out ok. Legs fine. Not really wanting to be on the rollers, but doing it anyway. Upped the cadence after 5 minutes, and then some more after 15 minutes. HR did NOT rise much at all. Gave legs a good spin though.

0940 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0800 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, and 0615), so ~9 hours sleep. VERY deep. Dreaming. Not in the mood to do anything much when I woke up. GRRR; I want to be getting up at 0315 like I used to!!!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been in and out and pottering about all day packing and tidying up loose ends...

Energy: There, but not really used it much...Aside from the rollers and a walk into town...

Motivation: Not really, today.

Mood/Aggression: Bit blah. Had a few silly moments in the mid-afternoon. Now just disappointed in yet another binge...

Libido: Starting to get some back.

Quality of Training: Ok.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Not really noticed much vascularity...

Body Composition and Look: Better this morning. Bit bloated after "dinner" (lasted 80 minutes, so no surprise there)...Back to good diet and resistance training and I'll be fine in no time...

Appetite: Been wanting to binge all day. And yes, DID this evening (and yes, regretting it afterwards). Had 6 NeoVar Recomped pre-bed tonight...Not as thirsty today as have been...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'll be glad come the end of the week...But next week will bring NEW stresses...Just wanting to get back into MY routine. STOP all these late nights and start going to bed between 2030 and 2130 and getting up at 0315...

25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Packing? Thats exercise in its own right!
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Packing? Thats exercise in its own right!
    So will be the 2 hours I will have to spend doing the gardening (well, beating the garden back) sometime today or tomorrow...

27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

So will be the 2 hours I will have to spend doing the gardening (well, beating the garden back) sometime today or tomorrow...

LOL thats the only thing I like about winter. No gardening and no mowing the grass!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Get a flame thrower! 5 minute job!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

LOL thats the only thing I like about winter. No gardening and no mowing the grass!
    Well, I don't have to do the lawns (someone else does that), but I DO have to do the garden; gardening is not really my thing, LOL (it's something I do if I feel like it).

But, the whole house and yard etc. needs to be cleaned from top to bottom and inside out in the next 36 hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Get a flame thrower! 5 minute job!
    As tempting as that sounds I'm not sure the new residents would appreciate that much

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 20

1027 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 70% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 75-80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x13 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 2 min in 39x16 @ 104 rpm (HR dropped back to 60% HRmax)
    f. 2 min in 39x16 @ 60-65% HRmax @ 112 rpm
    NOT in the mood or wanting to do ANY training today...Got on the rollers and made a half-hearted attempt at starting. Legs were fine. HR fine. Efforts were ok, but nothing great. Legs were starting to feel the intensity on the last set of efforts, and HR was starting to get some rise. 'Cool-down' pretty slow and lacklustre.

1055 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~ 2350-0900 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0423, 0615, 0715, and 0800), so ~9 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming. Took a little while to get up once 'awake'...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There.

Energy: Did HIIT, but not really in the mood for training. Spent the day packing and doing some gardening, and then chilled for the evening with a couple of DVDs...

Motivation: This week has REALLY been LACKING in motivation for training (maybe the too long withOUT a break (it's been 3 days completely off training in the last 8 weeks)...Or something else; too much on my mind at the moment?)

Mood/Aggression: Just a bit blah...

Stress: HIGH!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity more like I am used to...

Body Composition and Look: Arms look ok. Rest of me looking (and feeling) a bit soft and curvy today (too many binges withOUT resistance training; has to STOP!) Not feeling too comfortable in my body today (get back to feeling good!)

Appetite: None all day. And then huge binge with the DVDs Huge eating may be 'acceptable' when I am doing heavy resistance training, but when I am NOT, my body does NOT need all that food!!! CONTROL!!!...Just a quick note that from now on I am also dosing NeoVar Recomped at 4-6 caps pre-bed as well...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Quite disappointed in myself. Hindsight means that I know BETTER (then put it to some USE)!...It is also looking like resistance training may not be done this week, due to all the moving etc. I guess a week off will be ok (considering it's been 6 weeks since I had a week off the gym); but head is still NOT liking it...

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

LOL Well when you move do some walking lunges carrying your boxes to the truck
  32. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Late, but following.
    What is up with the high stress? You are too young for that.
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Late, but following.
    What is up with the high stress? You are too young for that.
    There's a lot going on in my life right now. Lots of CHANGE and huge decisions...Besides, I have always been highly stressed. Some of us are just like that. And some of us operate best like that...

34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 21

0834 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65% HRmax @ 104 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x13 (HR 80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 min in 39x16 @ 104 rpm (HR dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    f. 3 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    Just wanting to get training done and out of the way today. Decided to do HIIT, since not sure what I could do Friday when more focussed on the last of the packing and leaving...Started out ok. HR a little on the higher end of what it would normally be. Efforts saw HR a little higher than normal for what they would be at the same intensity, but not feeling as if they were any more intense than usual. Legs feeling good (surprising, since did HIIT yesterday). Body was ok during 'cool-down' as well...

0856 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2330-0700 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0423), so ~7.5 hours sleep. Didn't get up until 0732 though. Sleep was deep. No dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Although not really needed for mindless tasks like cleaning...

Energy: Did HIIT and then spent 6 hours straight cleaning. Not really wanting to be doing ANYthing after that, so got a couple of DVDs. Was so tired actually fell asleep during the second one...

Motivation: None.

Mood/Aggression: Nothing...

Stress: HIGH!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity ok; better in the evening...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms.

Body Composition and Look: Too soft for my liking. All this time out of the gym (while eating the same) is making a noticeable difference...

Appetite: None all day. Didn't eat from breakfast until dinner (forgot as I was cleaning)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not too happy with myself right now...Nevertheless, the timeline is closing in...

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Your looking pretty solid in your avatar! nice bronze colour too
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  36. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

There's a lot going on in my life right now. Lots of CHANGE and huge decisions...Besides, I have always been highly stressed. Some of us are just like that. And some of us operate best like that...
    Stress is a silent killer over time. It's terrible for you. I'm like that too. Sometimes I just have to get away on a backpack trip to the mountains for a few days and get away from everything and everybody and unwind. It feels great. I have high bp mainly from genetics, but I think stress has alot to do with it also. Don't downplay the effects it has on your body.
  37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Your looking pretty solid in your avatar! nice bronze colour too
    Cheers, Dave. The last week of no training and lots of eating has made a few changes to that, but nothing that won't be rectified in a week or two of being back on track!

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Stress is a silent killer over time. It's terrible for you. I'm like that too. Sometimes I just have to get away on a backpack trip to the mountains for a few days and get away from everything and everybody and unwind. It feels great. I have high bp mainly from genetics, but I think stress has alot to do with it also. Don't downplay the effects it has on your body.
    Well stress doesn't affect my blood pressure or heart rate or physiological things like that; the only 'effects' it really has is that it 'makes' me binge and is the only thing that affects my skin.

38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quick Update

For those who are following, I haven't disappeared. Just been doing lots of travelling and things and not had access to the internet. I've been keeping up with my log and will post the last few days when I get a chance to be here connected for longer.

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Good luck in your new city BTW
  40. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

For those who are following, I haven't disappeared. Just been doing lots of travelling and things and not had access to the internet. I've been keeping up with my log and will post the last few days when I get a chance to be here connected for longer.
    Sounds good! I have had stress issues from being a student; I remember on a yearly physical my cortisol was way up; I just picked up this interesting book about stress [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Why-Zebras-Dont-Ulcers-Third/dp/0805073698/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid =1229453181&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers, Third Edition: Robert M. Sapolsky: Books[/ame] , and he has another one on Adrenal Fatigue for later.

Vit C is an easy way to lower cortisol, I like Rhodiola, and the Lean Xtreme is a tempting deal at $25. But nothing beats lying in bed watching a good movie with your feet up

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 06:13 PM