The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 20 of 26 First ... 15181920212225 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Ok, I have been without a computer for awhile! What have I missed? I see a website is in the works?

How are you guys doing?
    Hey, Christine!

You haven't missed much. Still trying to get back into my regular daily routine and training properly again. Have to make a few days' updates.

Yes, I'm finally getting my website up and going The concept was actually created last year, when I did my Business paper in my degree. I had to do a complete, comprehensive Business Plan and presented it to potential investors; and I did it on something that I actually wanted to do once I had finished my degree. Then, in an assessment for my recent Computing certification I had to design and create a website; I chose to follow my business plan (well closely; made a few adjustments) and create it for that Now I am just improving on what I did for my assessment. The site is basic (since I only know how to do the basics), but I will add to it later and make it better as I go along (and learn and develop more knowledge and skills re web design) ...Start small and build up...

We're doing ok
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Thats awesome!!

I need to control diet better but since I'm not going to the Olympia now I just can't see denying myself.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Thats awesome!!

I need to control diet better but since I'm not going to the Olympia now I just can't see denying myself.
    Yeah, I have been like that. And usually that would be ok re body composition. However, this time around I am not using IGF-2 and I am noticing the difference (is it any wonder that I DON'T ever like NOT using it?!) Also, not training as I should be is making a difference as well. If I were training as normal but eating like sh*t I would be ok; but NOT training means I can't 'get away' with eating how I like...Time to put away the excuses and just do it anyway, regardless of HOW my body feels. Need to KICK my motivation into high gear!

We're not going to make it to the Olympia this year, either. However, setting sights on the Arnold 2010 and NOT going to accept not being there!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

LOL Well I will be at the Arnold for sure as I live 10 min from it. However I will not diet for that until 10 weeks out. Maybe late Jan or so. I may do a mini diet here soon since my b-day is on the 12th of Sept.

I intend to stay lean but not outrageously so. Just whatever training and cardio keep me at. More of a lean bulk time for me to gain quality muscle for the Arnold.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

LOL Well I will be at the Arnold for sure as I live 10 min from it. However I will not diet for that until 10 weeks out. Maybe late Jan or so. I may do a mini diet here soon since my b-day is on the 12th of Sept.

I intend to stay lean but not outrageously so. Just whatever training and cardio keep me at. More of a lean bulk time for me to gain quality muscle for the Arnold.
    Yeah, not sure if I will be doing any "dieting". I will just start training hard again (and if I want to get a bit leaner add in some double cardio sessions). I am like you and stay lean all the time. I tend not to go higher than 12% BF, staying between 8-10% BF for the most part (I prefer to stay at less than 9.5-10% BF, because anything much more over that and I start to feel uncomfortable), and it doesn't take long to lose that last 1-2% BF if required.

I'm not going to concentrate on gaining any more muscle, since if I do it's most likely to end up 90% in my lower body, which is the last thing I want. Just going to maintain what I am now I think. Maybe slight recomp, since I always end up doing that (because of how my diet is). Nothing extreme either side for me from now on.

6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 238

1403 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 4 min jogging

1441 - Stretch 32 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: 0000-1200, so ~12 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming. Woke fatigued...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Having dizzy spells all day (NOT good)...Fell on the stairs (and landed heavy on my left knee; BRUISE)...

Energy: After cardio, whilst stretching, felt like I was zoning in and out; dizziness and unfocused, having to hold onto a chair or something for support on standing because I was almost falling over...

Motivation: Not enough to do a resistance session (BAD!)

Mood/Aggression: Not the best. Grumpy at myself for not training properly. Then mad that I fell on the stairs. Started picking up a smile late at night after the softball game...

Stress: A little less, since a few issues sorted out, but others arising...

Libido: Not until well after 2200...

Joints: Left wrist pain...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: A little in fingers after dosing Mystery Product...

Endurance: Ok.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Not the best (but at least I got out and did it).

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity great...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Upper body.

Body Composition and Look: Noticing that I am starting to feel and look softer without the regular resistance training...

Appetite: Like a vacuum post-2200...Not drinking enough...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Could be better...Working on it...

7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 239

1645 - 5km Run.

1714 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: 0600-1522, so ~9.3 hours sleep. Deep. Vivid dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Dizzy spells continuing...But being more productive today re work...

Energy: Enough for a slow run and then whoomph!...

Motivation: Someone needs to kick me from here to heaven!

Mood/Aggression: Up and down rollercoaster ride...

Stress: I've been told that I do this to myself. One stress eases and another takes its place...

Libido: In the good part of my mood...

Joints: WTF are my wrists still sore???

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: Minor tingling and numbness in hands and fingers.

Endurance: Fine.

Quality of Training: Pace during 5km Run was not that great (grannies can run faster than that; not really sure WHY I am going so slow? Maybe the humidity is having some effect?) Energy levels not helping matters...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity the usual...

Body Composition and Look: I feel like a fat duck...

Appetite: Scoffed a whole loaf of pumpernickel bread with blueberries after my run...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Finding issues with everything today. Stop seeing only the negatives!

8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 240

1347 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 4 min jogging

1414 - Stretch 33 min.

1505 - Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between sets/supersets):
    1. Abs 4 x [a. deadbugs (with 25lb plate) x 10, b. reverse curl (on floor) x 10, c. rope crunch x 10, d. plank x 30 sec]
    Superset A -
    2. Pull-Ups 4 x 6
    3. Dips 4 x 6
    Superset B -
    4. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 15
    5. Dips 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    6. Alternate Plate Hammer Curls 4 x 30
    7. Standing DB French Press 4 x 6
    8. Plank x 2 min

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0530-1230, so ~7 hours sleep. Sleeping period is coming back down again (good). Sleep is not broken either (also good). Sleep deep. Dreaming some...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There...

Energy: Better than it has been; forced myself to do a resistance session...

Motivation: It's been too long NOT doing things right re training and not being happy with myself; get back to at least SOME level of satisfaction!

Mood/Aggression: Average...

Stress: Trying NOT to let it bother me...

Libido: None.

Joints: Left wrist in quite a lot of pain, especially since doing the resistance session. Everything pulled at it and caused pain today (even the Biceps' exercises). NOT very happy, and not sure WHY it is STILL hurting, when the pain had finally pretty much all gone away the week before I came over here...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: None yet.

Strength: Feeling very weak and NOT liking it at all!

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was pretty poor; felt like I was crawling...Resistance session was ok (if I was one of those pathetic females who go to the gym to lift nothing) NOT very happy with either training session...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump some...Vascularity strong since HIIT...

Body Composition and Look: Got told that only I see myself the way I do (pfft!) But I AM softer somewhat from the last few weeks (GRRRR). Going to CHANGE that!

Appetite: Alternates between wanting to eat everything in sight (but not because I am hungry) and not wanting to eat at all...Drinking fine, though...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Nearly finished...

9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 241

0635 - 5km Run.

0704 - Stretch 27 min.

0745 - Chest/Back (1 min recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Pull-Ups (fingers on ledge) 4 x 3, 4, 3, 4
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 12, 6, 6, 6
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Lat-Pull Down 4 x 12
    4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 4 x 12

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~1000-1709 (waking at 1414), so just over 7 hours sleep. Couldn't go to sleep last night when I went to bed and ended up just getting up again an hour later and getting stuck into things for the day. Sleep deep once passed out at ~1000. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There until I passed out at ~1000. Accomplished a lot before then...

Energy: Energy during training was the best I have had since I have been in the US. Energy during the rest of the day was not that great...

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Ok...

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'....

Joints: Left wrist aching a LOT, especially during resistance training. Every set of Flat BB BP was agony, and during P/U had to make sure that was keeping it 'straight' because of the pain...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: Some after Mystery Product dosing.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Ok.

Quality of Training: 5km Run was awesome; I completed it in 2 minutes faster than what I have been doing it in since been over here. I definitely think that the temperature/humidity makes a HUGE difference for me; since the weather was very cool with low humidity (I still had moments where I found it hard to breathe, but more because of my pace than the air)...Resistance training was ok; left wrist was aching quite a lot. Feeling like not wanting to be doing it, but ignoring that and pushing on...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump not a lot, until the end...Vascularity strong lines...

Body Composition and Look: Upper back appears to be leaner than usual (or maybe that's because it has stayed lean, whereas I have gained a 'tyre' around my waist)...

Appetite: NOT wanting to eat a lot n the morning because I felt nauseous. HUGE come evening/night...Thirst fine...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I know what I need to do...

10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 242

Day Off...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0500-1900 (waking at 0715 and 1500), so ~14 hours sleep (we're back to that; GRRRR). Shattered from the insomnia the night before. Not feeling the best. Watching movies until I passed out at ~0500. Sleep was deep and full of dreams that seemed so real..

Energy: Fatigued; the change in climate, weather, and the Mystery Product all having roles in this...

Motivation: Back on track.

Mood/Aggression: Fine.

Stress: Will be eased once I get my site up, a couple more articles written, and training properly again...

Joints: Aching in left wrist on ANY movement...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: Nope.

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity ok...

Body Composition and Look: Seeing things that I do not normally have (ARGH!)

Appetite: Lots of cheese bread, breadsticks, and pizza tonight...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Feeling positive about what I need to do. I have my list; tick it off methodically...

11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Thumbs up My personal website is now up!!!

Link is Rosie's MuscleRevolution.

1-2 new articles will be added monthly.

12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 243

1937 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 4 min jogging

2004 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0530-1630 (waking at 1030 and 1200), so ~11 hours sleep. Deep sleep. Dreaming hard...

Energy: Managed cardio; resistance session has to wait until tomorrow...

Motivation: Ok.

Stress: A little less than yesterday...

Libido: A lot!

Joints: Left wrist a dull ache continuing...

Numbness/Tingling in Fingers: None.

Quality of Training: HIIT was ok; felt better than I have on some of the last few of such sessions. Second set of efforts were slower, though, and feeling like they lasted longer as well per rep.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity high...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Upper back.

Body Composition and Look: ...

Appetite: Like a bottomless vacuum once finished training...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Bit better. A few more things out of the way. Closing in on the rest...

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Link is Rosie's MuscleRevolution.

1-2 new articles will be added monthly.

Logo image attached:
    looks great hun
  14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    looks great hun
    Thanks, Ste. Now do you know anyone who would benefit from someone like me?

15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Thanks, Ste. Now do you know anyone who would benefit from someone like me?
    me!
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 244

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0600-0904 (waking at 0852), so ~3.5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming some random and crazy stuff...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Took a while after waking, but there from ~1300 onwards...

Energy: Not a lot...

Motivation: Ok.

Stress: An 8 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Libido: Some.

Joints: Left wrist sore...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity high...

Appetite: Endless...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Positive about career...Rang family and talked to them...Tied up some loose ends...

17. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 245

0551 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging

0607 - Stretch 23 min.

0644 - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. BB Good Mornings 6 x 12
    2. Squat Jumps 6 x 12
    Alternate Set B -
    3. BB Bent Over Rows 6 x 12
    4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 6 x 12
    Alternate Set C -
    5. BB Military Press 6 x 12, 10, 10, 10, 10, 8
    6. Plate Lateral Raises 6 x 12, 10, 10, 10, 10, 8
    Alternate Set C -
    7. Dips 6 x 6
    8. E-Z Bar Bicep Curls 6 x 12

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2230-0130 and ~1300-1905, so ~9.5 hours. Deep sleep. Refreshed and alert on waking at 02130. Shattered by 1200, so slept again. Sleep full of vivid, lucid dreaming...

Energy: There for am training, but not pm...

Motivation: Excellent.

Mood/Aggression: VERY aggressive. I was getting so frustrated during resistance training because my weights were pathetic and my left wrist hurt and I didn't feel right (oh, HARDEN up!) and wanting to throw the plates through the walls and smash something...Aggression continuing throughout the day. I REALLY need a punching bag...

Libido: Not a lot.

Joints: Left wrist extremely sore, especially after resistance session (and during it); it hasn't been right since close to 200lb landed on it 5 weeks ago...

Strength: This session was not about strength.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was good; definitely have energy better for it...Resistance session was ok...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump strong...Vascularity high...

Body Composition and Look: Soft (GRRR). All this not training is doing some serious damage...

Appetite: Ok...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I know what I need to do. And it starts with getting back into training as I should be. Now that I am no longer using the Mystery Product (I stopped it on Monday, and have only been using Complete-Balance, Bio-Mend, Omega-Essentials, and NeoVar Recomped since then; and will for the rest of this week) I am feeling better re fatigue (which is good).

18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 246

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0230-1541 (waking at 1030, 1215, 1300, and 1415), so ~13 hours sleep. Only kept waking up because someone kept coming in and waking me. Sleep was waaaay deep; felt like I could have slept for HOURS (and I did, which is NOT cool). Dreaming was so real...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Kinda...Not really...

Energy: Was ok for ~10 minutes at 2000, but everything else, feeling quite fatigued...

Motivation: Although my training has not been quite right, I am keeping my journal going, because I AM going to be training properly soon (when I can kick my body out of this funk it seems to be in) and because it gives me motivation, as a sort of accountability.

Joints: Left wrist sore even though I have done nothing...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity reasonable, but only after eating high carbohydrate meals (and those high carbohydrate meals are a part of the fatigue)...

Appetite: High come ~2100...Need to drink more (I definitely notice the difference in thirst when I am NOT using DCP or training lots)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: To get where you want in life you have to know what you want, take risks and put yourself out there, and go after it 100%!!!

19. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 247

1503 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging
    e. 4 min jogging

1529 - Stretch 25 min.

1637 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between rounds):
    3 rounds of -
    1. BB Back Squats x 12
    2. BB Good Mornings x 12
    3. BB Bent Over Rows x 12
    4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) x 12
    5. BB Military Press x 12
    6. Dips x 12
    7. Plate Zottoman Curls x 12
    8. Weighted Crunch x 20
    9. Double Straight-Leg Raises (on a bench) x 20
    10. Plank x 1 min

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0515-1339 (waking at 1115), so ~8.3 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming...

Energy: There...

Motivation: Although NOT in the mood for training, listened to my HEAD (as I should be all the time!) and not to how I feel and just did it anyway!

Mood/Aggression: Wow; big slap in the face (NOT cool)...

Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'.

Joints: Left wrist in pain during resistance training; but not so much after...

Strength: This session was not about strength.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was ok (heat made it dry). Used my aggression and annoyance to get through it...Resistance training was intense; no excuses...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump excellent (need heavier weights or higher reps though for some exercises to make it better)...Vascularity was wicked...

Body Composition and Look: Seeing the top 4 abs (NOT good enough)...

Appetite: Fine...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Despite NOT being like the "norm", I AM going to succeed!!!

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

HOOONK HOOONK keep on trucking along Rosie your my HERO!
  21. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    HOOONK HOOONK keep on trucking along Rosie your my HERO!
    Cheers, Ste

22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 248

0508 - 5km Run.

0538 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2130-2340 and ~1415-1801, so ~5.3 hours sleep. Sleep very deep. Exhausted when fell asleep at ~1415 (in the middle of a movie). No dreaming this time...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There until ~1415...

Energy: Ok.

Motivation: Did my run, but not the resistance session (going to do Full-Body tomorrow; only 3 days this week, but ok, I guess...)

Mood/Aggression: Far from happy with myself, but knowing what I need to do...

Joints: Left wrist aching a little (not as bad as it has been)...

Quality of Training: 5km Run was ok, averaging 4.3 min/km (getting faster, which is better). It was definitely cooler when went out this morning, which suits me more than the heat and humidity. Closer to the time that I prefer to be training too. However, the lack of light and the presence of lots of heavy trees either side of the road for half of my run 'track', I was for the first time nervous about running alone so early with hardly anyone around (I have never felt like that before; NOT like it!); could have made me subconsciously run faster...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity minimal today...

Body Composition and Look: I definitely do NOT like anything over 10% BF!!!

Appetite: Fine...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I need to be more active. Until I broke my wrist I was very active outside of training, what with the nature of my study and work. Since then though, the only real activity I get is training. And now it is hardly anything at all. I need to become an energizer bunny always on the go (and hard to keep up with) again!

23. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 249

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0430-1441 (waking at 1401), so just over 10 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming crazy dreams again..

Mental Alertness/Focus: There for quite some time...

Energy: Ok.

Motivation: Bleh...

Mood/Aggression: Mood fairly average and calm (for me)...

Joints: Fine today...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity top of the line (high carbohydrate intake and hot weather)...

Appetite: Ravenous...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Getting better. Looking forward to things. Planning.

24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 250

2032 - HIIT Run:

2048 - Stretch 22 min.

2136 - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets and trisets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. BB Good Morning 6 x 12
    2. Squat Jumps 6 x 12
    Alternate Set B -
    4. Push-ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 6 x 12
    Alternate Set C -
    5. BB Military Press 6 x 12
    6. Lateral Raises 6 x 12
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Dips 6 x 12
    Triset -
    9. Rope Crunch 4 x 15
    10. Reverse Curl (on floor) 4 x 10
    11. Plank x 30 sec

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~1215-1855, so just over 6.5 hours sleep. Fell asleep in front of the telly (just closed my eyes and the next thing I know waking up and thinking it is 1700, when it is nearly 1900). Sleep deep (needed it; couldn't sleep last night). Dreaming some...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Started coming more alert after dosing SuperPump250 (I had a sample and decided to use it today)...

Energy: Fine; definitely have more than I have had for the last 4 weeks.

Motivation: Getting back into the groove again. This week I MUST get back into training properly and set my schedule!

Mood/Aggression: Good that training got done; NOT good that did it so LATE...

Joints: Left wrist aching quite a lot, especially during Dips, and even right wrist twinging on the last set...

Strength: E-Z Bar BC seemed a lot easier this week than in this session last week. Also managed 6x12 of everything as I planned. and didn't have to compromise what I wanted to complete.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run wasn't as long as it usually is, but it was hard enough, so pleased with. Because it was dark (although night is a little different re people around than the early hours of the morning, I did loops of the length of the street, where it was well lit, and that was fine enough (so long as the training gets done WHERE is not too important)...Resistance session was ok. Left wrist was hurting, and definitely wanting to scream sometimes; but gritting my teeth and doing it...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump ok, mostly in anterior delts...Vascularity nothing special and not as strong as usual...

Body Composition and Look: CHANGE IT ASAP!!!

Appetite: A few bad moments...Water intake back to normal...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I CAN do this. I KNOW I can. 4-8 weeks and I will be back to feeling like me again...

25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

[Mini] Review of Gaspari Nutrition's Super Pump 250

Since I have heard nothing but great things about Super Pump 250 I decided to try the product for myself and used a sample pre-resistance training today, dosing 45 minutes before my session. I used Super Pump 250 standalone (and I have not used anything aside from creatine, a multivitamin, antioxidant, and omegas for the last 10 days), and since most effects from a preworkout product should be noticeable from the first dose so any effects that I felt could be directly attributed to the product...

The session:

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets and trisets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. BB Good Morning 6 x 12
    2. Squat Jumps 6 x 12
    Alternate Set B -
    4. Push-ups (feet on bench, hands on DB) 6 x 12
    Alternate Set C -
    5. BB Military Press 6 x 12
    6. Lateral Raises 6 x 12
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Dips 6 x 12
    Triset -
    9. Rope Crunch 4 x 15
    10. Reverse Curl (on floor) 4 x 10
    11. Plank x 30 sec

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...pump_large.jpg

* Increases lean mass in one workout
    * Reduces percentage of bodyfat
    * Promotes intense mental focus
    * Promotes maximum energy
    * Promotes superior strength
    * Causes rapid and measurable full muscle pumps
    * Enhances full-body vascularity

For write-up see Gaspari Super Pump 250.

Smell: 7/10. Super Pump 250 smells tropical fruity.

Taste: 7/10. Super Pump 250 tastes like a fruit juice blend of mango and raspberry. At the end it changed to a sharp, bittersweet, tangy flavour, that lingered for a few minutes after I had finished. I actually prefer the tartness to the fruit juice taste.

Solubility: 9.5/10. The powder dissolved pretty well before I shook it (for ~5 seconds). There were no clumps in it or residue left in the shaker once it had all gone.

Texture: 10/10. Super Pump 250 looks like fruit juice diluted with water.

Lean Mass: 1/10. Skeptical about the "increases in lean mass in one workout", I decided to test this (knowing in the back of my mind that any increases in lean body mass (LBM) in a SINGLE session would only be from WATER weight and NOT muscle mass gains). I weighed myself just before resistance training, and immediately after I had finished the session. I took into account how much water I had consumed during the session and subtracted that from my post-training body mass (since THAT increase in LBM would NOT be from the Super Pump 250). I was 0.2lb LIGHTER at the end of my session compared to starting, and adjusting this figure for the 500 ml of water that I had during the session, ended up being 0.7lb lighter post-training. Therefore this claim was not true of me and I actually LOST mass from start to finish, despite drinking water during the session.

Body Composition: N/A. I would have to use this over an extended period of time, with supplements that I already know (and correct diet and training, of course), to say whether or not using Super Pump 250 aids in changes in body composition.

Focus: 8/10. I was focused during my session; more focused than I have been over the last 4 weeks during my training sessions. I knew what I wanted to do and I was ready and prepared to do it, in the zone for it today.

Energy: 8/10. I definitely had more energy today than I have had in almost 4 weeks during my resistance sessions. This could have been because it has some carbohydrates in it (and I have also stopped using the product that was causing such lethargy). Time passed quickly and I enjoyed the session somewhat.

Strength: N/A. The resistance session that I did was NOT about strength. However, I completed this exact same session last week (excluding the triset) and, although had determined to do 6x12 for every exercise, only managed 6 x 12, 10, 10, 10, 10, 8 for both exercises in Alternate Set C and 6 x 6 for Dips LAST week (albeit this week was not an improvement on my general strength, but from last week to this).

Pump: 5/10. I actually had LESS of a pump than what I would usually have from a session like the one I completed today. There was barely any pump there, and I only noticed it in my anterior delts (and in triceps from the fifth set of Dips); usually I would have a strong pump in my biceps, especially doing any bicep'’ work.

Vascularity: 5/10. There was nothing special about my vascularity today. Although there it was not as strong as it usually is during resistance training. It started becoming more knotted towards the middle of Alternate Set D, as opposed to being like that from the start.

Overall: 7/10. I was not overly impressed by Super Pump 250, despite the rave reviews that others have given it. I get better effects and results from using either Anadraulic State or RPM standalone as a preworkout product.

Would I use again? Yes. Only because it is a product that has been recommended by those whom I know KNOW their stuff about supplements, just so that I can see what happens re accumulative effects over an extended period of use (as one serving is not enough to see whether or not body composition changes (although it is enough to notice effects like focus, energy, strength, pumps, and vascularity); alongside diet and training).

Would I recommend? I only used one serving. I would wait until AFTER I had done a longer run (i.e. 3-4 weeks) of Super Pump 250 and seen what experience/effects I had (especially re lean mass and body composition) during that, before I could say whether or not I would recommend it.

This review is also available as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: Rosie's [Mini] Review of Gaspari Nutrition's Super Pump 250.

26. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

[Mini] Review of MHP's Dark Matter

I used a sample of Dark Matter post-resistance training today...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...tter_large.jpg

* Absorbs faster that whey isolate
    * 600% increase in protein synthesis
    * Dramatically spikes insulin
    * Creatine transport
    * Replenishes glycogen stores and increases cell volume

For write-up see MHP Dark Matter.

Smell: 5/10. The Dark Matter smelled like bubblegum in the packet. Once it was mixed with water it smelt more like fruit and berries, but only faintly.

Taste: 5/10. Not big on the taste. It tasted like a stronger version of LG Sciences BC+EAA in the blue raspberry flavour.

Solubility: 5/10. I had to shake the Dark Matter. It mixed pretty quickly on shaking. It was not really very soluble, kind of ‘mixing’ with the water and 'expanding'. However, this is not the sort of product that 'dissolves', as I realized on seeing its texture after 'mixing'.

Texture: 5/10. Completely unexpected, Dark Matter was thick with the consistency of jelly (only it was thicker than jelly). There seemed to be 'bubbles' throughout it. I had to get out a spoon to eat it. I do not like jelly (never have).

Effects: N/A. I cannot really comment on effects "Absorbs faster that whey isolate",
    "600% increase in protein synthesis", and "Dramatically spikes insulin", as I only used ONE serving of Dark Matter. To add to that, I would have to have used whey isolate in the same manner (i.e. post-resistance training) under the same conditions (i.e. re hydration and last meal, etc.); and measured absorption rates of whey isolate and Dark Matter under ‘study’ conditions to know if this was better. A study over an extended period of time, using and NOT using Dark Matter for equal periods of time and with the same diet and training, to see whether there was any difference in protein synthesis whilst using Dark Matter. Also under study conditions (that included a placebo, as well as whey isolate), I would have to have blood tests to see what happened to my insulin levels post-serving (and the few hours afterwards).

Overall: 5/10. I have never used a post-workout product until now. It's also the first time I have used a product that includes Waxy Maize in its ingredient profile. Honestly, I did not like it, and actually prefer having either my Anadraulic State or NeoVar Recomped immediately post-training, before a proper meal within 30 minutes of finishing training.

Would I use again? No.

Would I recommend? I only used one serving. Re effects, a single serving is not enough to notice anything, and I would only be able to say whether or not I would recommend Dark Matter based on its effects if I had used it for a longer period. However, because I personally did not like the product, I would not recommend it at all.

This review is also available as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: Rosie's [Mini] Review of MHP's Dark Matter.

27. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 251

0442 - Skip 20 min.

0502 - Shadowbox 5 min.

0517 - Stretch 23 min.

0603 - Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets/supersets):
    1. BB Clean and Press 6 x 6
    Superset A -
    2. Lateral Raise 6 x 12
    3. Incline Rear Raise 6 x 12
    Superset B -
    4. BB Romanian Deadlift 6 x 12
    5. Glute/Ham Raises (on floor) 6 x 12

0702 - Sprints:
    10 x 20-25 sec efforts/40 sec rest

Sleep - Time and Quality: None, as I did NOT sleep last night...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Have been highly alert and focused all day (aside from ~1430-1515, where I fell asleep during a movie)...

Energy: It's returning now that I have stopped using the Mystery Product.

Motivation: I'm back, baby!!!

Mood/Aggression: Pretty good mood, especially since I'm back into my 'regular' schedule (I know it's only been a day, but it's going to STAY like this!)...

Libido: High most of the day.

Joints: Left wrist aching has been aching some...Knees have been what has been the issue today: Right superiomedial knee was twinging so bad the first few minutes during skipping and then knees were hurting during resistance training...

Strength: Strength returning...

Quality of Training: Skipping was good (going to be doing more of that from now on); got me all hot and bothered...Shadowboxing allowed me to let off some steam...Resistance session was ok. Lots of grunting and exertion...Sprints post-resistance training was the icing on the cake and left me trembling and exhausted...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was reasonable...Vascularity was strong, already high from the cardio beforehand...

Body Composition and Look: I've lost 8.5lb in the last 36 hours (no sh*t); just goes to show what a difference cleaning up the diet and training properly again makes (it will definitely plateau though, once I lose all the extra food weight that I gained; and then I will start losing the fat)...

Appetite: Haven't really felt like eating today. Not since breakfast; I started using Nature's Best Isopure in Apple Melon and it made me so nauseous that I didn't finish it, and the nausea continued throughout the day...Water intake has been high; will be ~2 galleons by the time I go to bed...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Feeling positive and happy that I am back on track!

28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Unhappy [Mini] Review on Nature's Best Zero Carb Isopure (Apple Melon Flavour)

I started using Zero Carb Isopure in Apple Melon flavour today. I highly doubt that my observations on the product (aside from flavour) will change with continued use...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...arge_large.jpg

* Great tasting, lactose free, fat free, glutamine enriched, state of the art carbohydrate free protein supplement

For more information see Nature's Best Zero Carb Isopure.

Formula: 8/10. Zero Carb Isopure is actually a pretty good formulation. It definitely suits me well re the no fat or carbohydrate content (I generally use protein with little of either, or, if it has carbohydrates in, with no simple sugars if possible). The fact that it contains ONLY whey protein isolate re protein takes away a little.

Smell: 5/10. In the tub the powder smelt like rock melon; not unpleasant, but not the nicest smell either. The smell did not change when mixed with either water (as a protein shake) or with oats (as breakfast).

Taste: 2/10. I actually selected Apple Melon because I thought that it would be a great flavour and was hoping for something similar to Green MAGnitude's Green Apple flavour. I was completely WRONG!...From the first bite of my breakfast I felt like being sick, and had to actually force it down, before stopping halfway through. The melon taste was there, but it was highly unpleasant and did NOT go well...Despite that I had a protein shake mid-morning, thinking that the flavour might taste better as such. Wrong again. The flavour did not taste any better, and I 'gagged' the shake down (since I needed it). NOT happy at all!...This doesn't taste quite as bad as LG Sciences' reformulated Extra Rich Vanilla Lipotropic Protein, but it caused the same nauseous feeling.

Mixability: 5/10. Zero Carb Isopure mixes fine with the oats (and water); no clumps. With just water in a protein shake, despite shaking well, there were clumps of powder floating in the water (making the experience more unpleasant).

Texture: 5/10. With oats Zero Carb Isopure created an oatmeal texture. As a protein shake with water Zero Carb Isopure was little more than slightly frothy water (with clumps in it).

Effects: 2/10. Zero Carb Isopure in Apple Melon made me feel nauseous from the first serving. The nausea continued throughout the duration of the day, causing a loss of appetite and a definite NOT looking forward to using the rest of the tub...On a completely random note, the one cool thing about the Isopure was that, although the powder is an off-white colour, when mixed with water it turns lime green...

Overall: 5/10. Zero Carb Isopure in this particular flavour I definitely give a low score overall. Take away the flavour and Zero Carb Isopure as a product would still only score between 6-7/10.

Would I use it again? Well, I have a whole tub to use in this flavour, so I am probably going to finish it (or most of it). However, I would NOT use Apple Melon again. In another flavour maybe...

Would I recommend? Yes, if one prefers to use only whey protein isolate, because it is a solid formula and definitely has a place in the supplement regime; but I would NOT recommend Apple Melon flavour.

This review is also available as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: Rosie's Review of Nature's Best Zero Carb Isopure (Apple Melon Flavour).

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

i bought a tub of orange xtend awhile ago, not a fan of the orange at all. thought it would be quite refreshing but no! it's taking me awhile to get through it lol, was a big tub aswell!

keep the reviews coming!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  30. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i bought a tub of orange xtend awhile ago, not a fan of the orange at all. thought it would be quite refreshing but no! it's taking me awhile to get through it lol, was a big tub aswell!

keep the reviews coming!
    LOL

Yep, a couple more reviews to come on protein powders...And definitely more reviews on products run for at least a full bottle over the next few months...

31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 252

0448 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging

0506 - Stretch 27 min.

0610 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Dips 6 x 6
    2. Bicep Curls 6 x 12
    Superset B -
    3. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 8
    4. Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Rope Tricep Push-Down 2 x 12
    6. E-Z Bar Biceps Curls 2 x 21s

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0015-0110, so just under an hour's sleep Went to bed at 2147 and could NOT get to sleep. Was tired as, but still nothing. Slept for barely anything, and woke bright and alert and ready for the day. Eyes bloodshot and whole body ached all over, especially calves (from skipping yesterday). No dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Not really been too with it since I finished resistance training. Started feeling out of it during and just wanting to be over with, and, coupled with the nausea I have been feeling since my first dose of Anadraulic State, has not been fun. Becoming tired as the day wore on but unable to sleep, until passed out at ~1445, waking at 1729...

Energy: Did training; energy was there (body just hurt).

Motivation: There...

Mood/Aggression: Quite unhappy because of the nausea and extreme sore stomach I have had since this morning...

Joints: Left wrist aching...

Strength: Fine.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run I did another shorter session, since my legs were SO sore this morning. Efforts were good, though. Tasting blood...Resistance training was ok for the most part. Not as much volume as I would normally do, but starting to not wanting to be doing as continued...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump from the first set; quite painful too...Vascularity has been strong all day...

Body Composition and Look: Another 2.1 lb lost (NOT fat)...

Appetite: I have had NO appetite all day due to the nausea ...Water intake has been excessive (noticing using DCP again)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Although I did not experience any nausea using my first tub of Anadraulic State, I am now, and in a bad way (perhaps it was because the first time I used it I used it standalone with only my staples, and I am using more than just my 'staples' now?) Even after having a week not using it (I experienced it from the start of my second tub) I am having it, and from the first daily dose now. So I have decided to STOP using it...That now makes it Alpha-X AND Anadraulic State that I have stopped because of the nausea they have caused ...On top of the nausea my stomach has been in pain since ~0700 for reasons unexplained, and I have had to have a heat pack on it all day, as curled up as possible ...As mentioned earlier, my whole body aches all over as well, probably because of having Monday and Tuesday's resistance sessions less than 24 hours apart (since I wanted to get back into my routine, and that meant doing Tuesday's session at my 'normal' time, while I had only just done one late Monday night)...So, been a very unhappy kitty today. Let's hope that I will be better tomorrow...Also, starting Cre-02 tomorrow as my creatine product (been a while; I have had this bottle sitting here since December 2008 to use!), dosing 3 caps 2 hours pre-resistance training (which will be one hour pre-cardio)...

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Hey, finally got to check out your new pics and the site. All very well done and your looking awesome also. Those ones in the gym are my favorite! Not Worthy!!
  33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryManback View Post
    Hey, finally got to check out your new pics and the site. All very well done and your looking awesome also. Those ones in the gym are my favorite! Not Worthy!!
    Cheers, Harry

34. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 253

This week's Day Off...

Sleep - Time and Quality: Couldn't get to sleep last night. However, eventually went to bed at 0439 (decided to make today my day OFF this week, since I was still sore; otherwise I would have just stayed up and trained), hoping to be able to get SOME sleep. Didn't fall asleep until ~0530, waking at 1200, making for ~6.5 hours sleep. No dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Actually took me some time to get with it today...

Energy: Been moving in what feels like slow motion. Heat and humidity a little draining.

Motivation: There...

Mood/Aggression: Ok.

Joints: Left wrist only aching a little, or when I 'throw' my hands and wrists around...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: Definitely needed to be back training!!!

Appetite: Craving apples today: Crisp, crunchy, and sour!...Been eating slowly, which is very UNlike me. Not really interested in anything but the apples...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Went out to Edwards Apple Orchard today. A great place The 'store' is awesome inside with it's huge open spaces, wooden interior and high ceilings; loved it there. Got some apple cider donuts and apples...Made a few changes to my website. A new article is up and another coming...Body still feels like one big bruise, painful on the legs going up and down the stairs...Stomach still sore, with the heatpack as hot as possible to counter it...

35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

i had horrible sleep too

almost had like a heat attack, sweating horribly, then finally cooled off and barely could stay alseep rest of night, sucked!
  36. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 254

1914 - HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 4 min jogging

1935 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0130-1730 (waking at ~1200, 1645, and 1723), so ~18 hours sleep (WHOAH; guess the last few days of inability to sleep is playing 'catch up'!). Woke with a huge migraine pain in my head. Dreams very vivid...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There post-2030...

Energy: Not a lot of.

Joints: All good (fingers crossed that it stays that way!).

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was ok. Short again (going to stop with the shorter sessions next week), but this week have needed to be to get back into it again. Thought that I would be ok re migraine, but head kept hurting as I ran, pounding with every step. Body felt ok on waking, but the aching started as soon as I started running. Felt dead. A real effort...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs...Vascularity ok...

Appetite: Apples and more apples, LOL. Just wanting to eat, even though know I probably shouldn't eat as MUCH (of things other than apples)...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Good.

37. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Thumbs up [Mini] Review of Gaspari's MyoFusion (Strawberry and Cream Flavour)

Since there are so many tubs of protein powder in the house (5 at last count), I decided to use a serving of Gaspari Nutrition's MyoFusion in Strawberry...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...ION_large.JPEG

* Cross-Flow Cold Process / Microfiltered Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate, Egg Albumen, and Milk Protein Isolate
    * Powerful Proteolytic GaspariZyme™ Complex For Extreme Bioavailability and Maximum Amino Acid Levels In The Bloodstream
    * No sugar
    * Long-term taste satisfaction

For more information see Gaspari Nutrition - MyoFusion.

Formula: 8/10. I like that MyoFusion includes more protein sources than just whey (concentrate or isolate). The fat ingredients are quality as well.

Smell: 8/10. Smelt like strawberries. Nice.

Taste: 8/10. Although I love strawberries I do not like strawberry as a flavour for protein and have so far disliked any strawberry flavoured protein powder that I have used. However, MyoFusion's Strawberry was actually very pleasant; almost like having a strawberry smoothie re taste.

Mixability: 10/10. I had my serving of MyoFusion with half a cup of oats (as I do all my protein powders post-gym). I only use enough water to mix the powder and the oats together. There were no clumps of powder at all, and it mixed well with the oats.

Texture: 8/10. MyoFusion I used with my oats; the texture was like that of a smoothie.

Overall: 8.3/10. My MyoFusion sample was a pleasant experience.

Would I use it again? Yes.

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review is also available as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: Rosie's [Mini] Review of Gaspari's MyoFusion (Strawberry and Cream Flavour).

38. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Smile [Mini] Review of All The Whey's Whey Protein Isolate (Cinnamon Bun Flavour)

Another protein powder, another review. I will be using more of THIS...

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photo...late_large.png

For more information see All The Whey - Whey Protein Isolate.

Formula: 8/10.All The Whey is actually a pretty good formulation. It definitely suits me well re the no fat or carbohydrate content (I generally use protein with little of either, or, if it has carbohydrates in, with no simple sugars if possible). The fact that it contains ONLY whey protein isolate re protein takes away a little.

Smell: 8/10. Strong, thick smell of cinnamon donuts. One of the more pleasant smelling protein powders.

Taste: 9/10. Like apple cinnamon donuts; they got that taste down perfectly!

Mixability: 10/10. I had my scoop of All The Whey with half a cup of oats (as I do all my protein powders post-gym). I only use enough water to mix the powder and the oats together. There were no clumps of powder at all, and it mixed well with the oats...I will be using it as a protein shake with water as well later on...

Texture: 8/10. All They Whey when mixed with oats has a thick texture, but smooth, and not unpleasant.

Overall: 8.6/10. I really like the Cinnamon Bun Flavour. The fact that All The Whey does not contain other protein is a little disappointing, but it is a good product whey protein isolate product.

Would I use it again? Yes (and there is about half a tub left).

Would I recommend? Yes, if one prefers to use only whey protein isolate, because it is a solid formula and definitely has a place in the supplement regime.

This review is also available as a separate review in the Product Reviews - Help Out! subsection of the Supplements Forum:This review is also available in the All The Whey subsection of the Supplement Companies Forum: Rosie's [Mini] Review of Whey Protein Isolate (Cinnamon Bun Flavour), and as a separate review in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subsection of the Supplements Forum: Rosie's [Mini] Review of All The Whey's Whey Protein Isolate (Cinnamon Bun Flavour).

39. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Day 255

0432 - 5km Run.

0510 - Stretch 20 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: No sleep at night, but in the afternoon ~1300-1830, so ~5.5 hours sleep. Deep; apparently there was a lot going on while I was sleeping and I was dead to the world (yet sometimes I can be such a light sleeper that I will wake to a whisper or the drop of a pin; go figure). Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There.

Energy: Some; not a lot.

Joints: Fine.

Quality of Training: 5km Run was ok. Body not aching like yesterday. Still on the slow side (but I will get faster)...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump none...Vascularity average...

Appetite: On and off. Wanting to eat like sh*te (not sure why), but not wanting to keep this vicious cycle going. Holding out and then doing it anyway. SPANKINGS...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I have decided to compete next year in the INBF (and WNBF, since I plan on winning my Pro card) and selected my competitions today. So, giving myself a goal to aim towards. Definitely gave me motivation and something to look forward to!

40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Good luck on the competitions!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 01:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 05:13 PM