The Female Terminator Chronicles

Page 20 of 42 First ... 1819202122 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    lol you would think, however I think if someone usually has a neglected area on their body its probably the hammies. At least thats what I have seen.
    Not necessarily. Although many people neglect the whole posterior of the body.

    I think in general for many males (especially the younger ones or ones just starting out) neglected areas include anything NOT biceps or chest.


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    good deal, cant wait to follow along.



    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    * Joe shys away lol.

    You have very detailed logs. They are nice Guejsn.

    EDIT

    They are nice Rosie. lol just saw that post on the other forum.
    Yes, lucky I am no longer the girl who used to beat the males up

    Cheers, Joe
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    0839 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65-70% HRmax @ 103-105 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 75-80% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 4 min in 39x15 @ 70-75% HRmax @ 103-105 rpm
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 80-85% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 min effort in 39x14 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    f. 4 min in 39x16 @ 103-105 rpm (HR dropped back to 65% HRmax)
    Started out easy. First set of efforts was hard on my legs, since I was spinning so much in an attempt to get my HR up (but it wouldn't rise very much at all). Had a 'breather' between, to psyche myself back into it (since I wanted to get off in frustration). Second set of efforts was better, albeit a bit harder on the legs because of the increase in gear. Breathing heavily afterwards. As further punishment, added in a long effort to finish off; HR got quite high with that, and legs were fine by this stage. Finished off nice and easy.

    0902 - Stretch 31 min.


    Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0000-0708 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0328, 0420, and 0700), so ~7 hours sleep. Broken but very deep. Late nights not being very kind on my body. Dreaming....

    Mental Alertness/Focus: Finished another assessment; 10 more to go before I go to the US...

    Energy: Fine. not really in the mood for anything, though

    Motivation: There...

    Mood/Aggression: Quite moody today (and events haven't helped things) I just want to beat some male into a bloody pulp

    Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'

    Libido: None.

    Joints: All good.

    Endurance: Excellent.

    Strength: N/A.

    Quality of Training: Good.

    Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity strong as ever...

    Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Shoulders and arms.

    Body Composition and Look: Browner...Looking softer than usual

    Overall Sense of Feeling: Not in the mood for anything today I better kick myself out of this funk before Monday, because on Monday it's clobbering time again (and it's going to be harder than ever)!
    It was a crappy day for not only you babe, but me as well. F*cking technology is a pain in the a$$ too. Hopefully your messenger will work correctly tonight. Anyway, I'll tell you more about why my day sucked when we talk later.

    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Not necessarily. Although many people neglect the whole posterior of the body.

    I think in general for many males (especially the younger ones or ones just starting out) neglected areas include anything NOT biceps or chest.









    Yes, lucky I am no longer the girl who used to beat the males up

    Cheers, Joe
    Well it is common for beginners to just work the beach muscles and I must admit I was one of those, I didnt start training legs till a year ago. Therefore, I have been training legs for only a year. I hope to really make some progress on them though! I have only been working out for two years, my journey has just begun

    Cheers Rosie
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    It was a crappy day for not only you babe, but me as well. F*cking technology is a pain in the a$$ too. Hopefully your messenger will work correctly tonight. Anyway, I'll tell you more about why my day sucked when we talk later.

    Yeah, ok.


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Well it is common for beginners to just work the beach muscles and I must admit I was one of those, I didnt start training legs till a year ago. Therefore, I have been training legs for only a year. I hope to really make some progress on them though! I have only been working out for two years, my journey has just begun

    Cheers Rosie
    LOL. Common is an understatement. They don't realize that they would get better results working legs (and the entire body). Then again, many people starting out don't know what they're doing either (unless they have a personal trainer whos knows their stuff and explains the what and why of everything) and just go into a gym and do whatever with no rhyme or reason. Good that you're no longer like that.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  5. yeah i think everyone starts out there. I think i was more afraid to hurt my legs more than anything. but yeah common is an understatment lol.

    Hope everything is going well Rosie!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    yeah i think everyone starts out there. I think i was more afraid to hurt my legs more than anything. but yeah common is an understatment lol.

    Hope everything is going well Rosie!
    NOT everyone starts out there. MOST people do, and it's mostly males. Females start out doing silly isolation exercises or using the abductor/adductor machine and pretty much wasting any time they spend in the gym.

    Others are athletes and have the best instructors, and so do it right from the start.

    Pain is just another aspect of training.

    Right, enough on this topic. Moving on
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  7. Day 163


    Scheduled Day OFF today (although this week has pretty much been an easy week all round, and a day off is not really that necessary)...


    Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0708 (waking at 0315, 0325, 0420, and 0700), so ~8 hours sleep. Getting quite frustrated with the excessive sleep! Sleep deep. Dreaming....

    Mental Alertness/Focus: Been writing an article today (although migraine started in just before lunch)...

    Energy: Fine.

    Motivation: There...

    Mood/Aggression: A little better than yesterday (albeit not by much)

    Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

    Libido: Some.

    Joints: Fine.

    Endurance: N/A.

    Strength: N/A.

    Quality of Training: N/A.

    Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity average...

    Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Shoulders and arms.

    Body Composition and Look: The golden colour is all I like in the mirror right now

    Overall Sense of Feeling: Still shattered. This had better fcuking PASS by Monday!!!
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  8. Glad to see your mood has improved even if not by much... keep looking at your golden color in the mirror and it will make you feel even better, the weekend will pass fast! cheers,

  9. Hows diet going? I'm taking the weekend off diet My abs are all in and I am doing it for me this time with no show deadline to meet so I can afford it .

    5 Weeks huh, are you all packed up!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Glad to see your mood has improved even if not by much... keep looking at your golden color in the mirror and it will make you feel even better, the weekend will pass fast! cheers,
    LOL. You have much to learn about me, mate. No matter how brown I am, if I just look fat, then what's the point???


    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hows diet going? I'm taking the weekend off diet My abs are all in and I am doing it for me this time with no show deadline to meet so I can afford it .

    5 Weeks huh, are you all packed up!
    Diet this last week has been no holds barred binging (GRRR).

    I keep telling myself that I have the motivation, the means, and all the time in the world to get to where I want, and then...Anyways, I only have ~2% BF to lose, so 4 weeks shall be enough time. But it's in the diet; I just have to control myself better. I can see my top 4 (and sometimes 6), but I want 8-bricks and my midsection to be flatter than flat!

    It'll probably do you some good, and have you look better a few days afterwards (that's what generally happens).

    Nope. I probably won't pack until the day before I leave.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  11. LOL you sound like me, leave the packing until the last minute. I hate to pack. But then again you are going to be here a long time so I figured it would be a ton of packing.

    I seem to be having more issues with cortisol at the moment. Although my abs are in they are not flat. Eh, well we will both get there.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL you sound like me, leave the packing until the last minute. I hate to pack. But then again you are going to be here a long time so I figured it would be a ton of packing.

    I seem to be having more issues with cortisol at the moment. Although my abs are in they are not flat. Eh, well we will both get there.
    Although I'm going to be there a while, it's mostly just supplements, textbooks, and clothes/shoes that I'll be taking over, so nothing that won't take more than an hour to pack. I pack fast.

    Yeah, stress is a bitch. I need to learn to control my stress more. It seems every time I relax or have a breather it's back to high stress within a day.

    Yes, we will. I HAVE to! I'm sick of being disappointed in myself.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  13. I think you need to be happy with who you are and where you are. Mentality matters in the gym! You look great! Keep working hard and you will get to where you want to be for sure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I think you need to be happy with who you are and where you are. Mentality matters in the gym! You look great! Keep working hard and you will get to where you want to be for sure.
    I'm happy with WHO I am, just not WHERE I am (my body is) right now.

    As for the gym, my mentality doesn't really matter there at all. Whether I feel like the fattest person in the world or on top of the world makes no difference; I still give each session >100% and make it as intense as possible.

    And I have to look great to ME.

    I always work hard, but if I get my diet right I'll get where I want sooo much faster (right now, because my training is so hard I've been able to get away with my diet being uncontrolled).

    It's all about battling personal demons, though. Face them and fight! It'll only make me STRONGER!
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  15. your doing a great job just keep it up

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    your doing a great job just keep it up
    Thanks, Ste
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    LOL. You have much to learn about me, mate. No matter how brown I am, if I just look fat, then what's the point???

    LOL... thats why i'm trying to follow along here... but I thought brown was in reference to color of your skin

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    LOL... thats why i'm trying to follow along here... but I thought brown was in reference to color of your skin
    It was in reference to skin colour. Like I said being golden/brown/tanned is NOT going to make me "feel better", no matter the circumstances.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  19. Day 164


    0833 - 5.7km Run:
    Haven't done a run in over a week (miss it). Not really in the mood for ANYthing, but better doing something than nothing. Started out quite slowly. Started tasting blood from 3:51 (I have noticed a pattern in tasting blood during training if I have been or got upset or angry prior to the session; not sure if correlated). Lower legs felt dead and still; for the most part I was running 'with' my arms. Sped up a little towards the end, but fell back into slow pace. Averaged 4.47 min/km

    0908 - Floor/Abs:
    Round A - 4 x 20, 15, 10, 5 (no recovery between exercises or rounds)
    1. s/b crunch (270 to 180 degrees)
    2. Burpee (with P/U)
    3. s/b wall crunch (knees at 90 degree flexion)
    4. P/U (feet and hands on ground)
    5. s/b double-leg raise
    6. s/b leg curl
    7. s/b roll-out
    Round B - 2 x 1 min each exercise (no recovery between exercises or rounds)
    8. Plank
    9. Side (right) plank
    10. Side (left) plank
    11. Ab vacuums

    0944 - Stretch 23 min.


    Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2200-0709 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0420), so ~9 hours sleep. Still long Woke still shattered. Sleep was deep. Dreams were weird

    Mental Alertness/Focus: Finished the article I started yesterday. Now I have to start writing a report for a study assessment. Trying to stay awake...

    Energy: Fine.

    Motivation: There...

    Mood/Aggression: GROWL!!!

    Stress: A 9 on the 1 to 10 'stress scale'...

    Libido: Not really there

    Joints: Left knee actually causing some problems sharp pain on kneeling or flexion from mid-afternoon on

    Endurance: Fine.

    Strength: N/A.

    Quality of Training: Ok (if I wanted to be going SLOW)

    Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity awesome during Floor/Abs...

    Muscle Hardness/Density: Glutes and legs. Shoulders and arms.

    Body Composition and Look: Seeing abs better (far from pleased, though)

    Overall Sense of Feeling: Still shattered (when will this END?) Getting quite frustrated and irritated at the way my body is feeling If I'm still feeling like this next week there is going to be one aggressive and angry tiger on the loose
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  20. Bleh, I know the way you feel, Rosie. I've been having a mix of all kinds of crappy feelings that come and go throughout the day (for the last few days!). Bought a carton of chocolate ice cream earlier this week for my cheat, and it's been calling to me all day!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Bleh, I know the way you feel, Rosie. I've been having a mix of all kinds of crappy feelings that come and go throughout the day (for the last few days!). Bought a carton of chocolate ice cream earlier this week for my cheat, and it's been calling to me all day!
    Yeah. No fun. Well, the last 10 days have been cheats and binges for me (I know, no need to say anything; I've beaten myself up enough about it already). Hopefully my body will return to 'normal' again, and good training sessions will put me in a better mood...
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yeah. No fun. Well, the last 10 days have been cheats and binges for me (I know, no need to say anything; I've beaten myself up enough about it already). Hopefully my body will return to 'normal' again, and good training sessions will put me in a better mood...

    Ha, yeah I did the whole cheat for a whole week at the beginning of the month. Was on the road cross country moving from California to Texas and just didn't care about my diet. I REALLY needed a break, to just not worry about anything diet related! Sometimes it just has to happen.

    You'll bounce back and get on track again, I know it!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Ha, yeah I did the whole cheat for a whole week at the beginning of the month. Was on the road cross country moving from California to Texas and just didn't care about my diet. I REALLY needed a break, to just not worry about anything diet related! Sometimes it just has to happen.

    You'll bounce back and get on track again, I know it!
    Yeah, sometimes (although I have never really cared too much about my diet because I always train so hard).

    Hope so. My body doesn't really feel like it though. I need to take a week off training and let it recover. Soon...
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  24. I treated myself this time with some rasberry sherbert after losing 10lbs.Which is a good thing. Not going to slip up any more, im going to get this old body in the best shape of my life.Ive done made that a commitment to myself .

    What ive read about you your a no nonsense ,strict, no holds bar type person.With of course other good qualities.

    Treat yourself to something nice . Something dripping with chocolate .

    Any how who am i to give any advice to someone who knows what there doing. Good luck with your plans.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    What ive read about you your a no nonsense ,strict, no holds bar type person.With of course other good qualities.
    I am when it comes to EVERYthing BUT diet!


    Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    Treat yourself to something nice . Something dripping with chocolate .
    That's NOT a treat, LOL, since I eat it whenever I want anyways (and have been moreso the last 10 days than ever before)!


    Quote Originally Posted by jef2007 View Post
    Any how who am i to give any advice to someone who knows what there doing. Good luck with your plans.
    Yes, I know what I'm doing. I also know what works for my body, and what I can get away with. But thank you
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1099
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:06 PM
  2. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:57 AM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 06:01 AM
  5. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
Log in
Log in