Page 2 of 26 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

looking solid rosie!..your log is off the chain!
    board supporter

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    looking solid rosie!..your log is off the chain!
    Thanks. I SHOULD be doing a lot MORE, though!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%

Energy: There were a few moments in the gym where I felt like I was going to falter, but I was fine. Everything was great right up until after the pumpernickel (which didn't TASTE like pumpernickel) bagels, and then I was suddenly really fatigued, and I passed out for ~1 hour. Came to afterwards, and felt like going for a run. Trying NOT to OVERdo it, though (damn, it is HARD to NOT train when my head WANTS to be)!

Thanks. I SHOULD be doing a lot MORE, though!

dang!..girl how much more you need to do!..LOL..your already working your a$$ off rosie!..you should be very proud!
    board supporter
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

dang!..girl how much more you need to do!..LOL..your already working your a$$ off rosie!..you should be very proud!
    I should be at least doing a 5.5km run every other night!

Besides, all this aggression and libido and stress has to be channelled into SOMEthing!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I should be at least doing a 5.5km run every other night!

Besides, all this aggression and libido and stress has to be channelled into SOMEthing!
    i hear ya!..rosie.wouldnt want to mess with ya!..LOL..
    board supporter
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 7

1032 - 4.2km Run:
    Sunny and HOT already...Body just 'settled' into a pace. Could feel my right biceps tendon irritating a little, but not enough to cause any detriment. Right calf was also a little tender from the PBJ on Tuesday. First km done in 4.86 min, second barely faster in 4.85 min. Slowed for the third, right back to 4.97 min/km pace. Didn't feel like I was going to collapse at the end of it, but didn't feel like I had exhausted myself to the fullest, either; just felt fatigued overall.

1059 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2315-0913 (waking at 0315), so nearly 10 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming. Woke pretty shattered, with bloodshot eyes, and very thirsty...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There. Been SO stressed.

Energy: Did my run. Was going to do a Full-Body resistance session afterwards, but decided to leave it and do tomorrow...Stress is quite draining on the energy. Lay out in the sun for 40 minutes in the later afternoon, but too hot to do much...Considered an evening run, but will probably leave it and let today be my 'recovery' day...

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: VERY aggressive...

Stress: VERY HIGH!

Libido: Has been high...GONE now, though...

Joints: Fine.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Average.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity awesome...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms. Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: GRRRR...

Appetite: Not really had one. And NOT binged, either. Still very thirsty...

Overall Sense of Feeling: What happens when the one person you should be able to talk to you CAN'T talk to???

7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%

looking good rosie!..btw.take it easy on the stress level.your too young to be getting white hairs!..LOL..j.k!keep up the intensity rosie!
    board supporter
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

looking good rosie!..btw.take it easy on the stress level.your too young to be getting white hairs!..LOL..j.k!keep up the intensity rosie!
    You're never too young to get anything these days...And I am just a highly stressed individual in general. But this has been worse than usual...And the aggression. That too...

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Hey, just going back to what you said about dosing NeoVar at night before bed after a "high carb day" what would you say is a high carb day? I'm doing 300-400g a day in carbs from mostly pasta.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hang in there!
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Hey, just going back to what you said about dosing NeoVar at night before bed after a "high carb day" what would you say is a high carb day? I'm doing 300-400g a day in carbs from mostly pasta.
    High CHO is relative to the individual. 300-400g CHO would be high for me; but they may NOT be for YOU. Generally any days where I am eating >3000 calories that day I will double-dose NeoVar Recomped before bed (and high calories generally means high CHO).

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Hang in there!
    Thanks for the support, Christine

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

lets go rosie! Time to kick it up a notch!
    SFW and GFH
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Body Composition and Look: Just NOT happy with how I'm looking. It doesn't matter what anyone ELSE thinks; I need to be happy with it!
    Who says there's not a supplement for everything? http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...0-tablets.html

Just kidding Although, how would you compare LipoPM pre-bed to NeoVar recomped. I've used both, but not the Neovar pre-bed. Sounds interesting, I still have some of both .
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    lets go rosie! Time to kick it up a notch!
    What do you think I've been DOING, Tyler??? (I know, those pm runs need to be HAPPENING)!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Who says there's not a supplement for everything? http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...0-tablets.html
    You can't make someone happy if they're NOT happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Just kidding Although, how would you compare LipoPM pre-bed to NeoVar recomped. I've used both, but not the Neovar pre-bed. Sounds interesting, I still have some of both .
    They're two completely different products, and not used for the same thing. Lipotrophin-PM was designed as a pre-bed supplement, to help with sleep (and fat loss). I use NeoVar Recomped pre-bed - but only on days when I've binged or had high calories/CHO, as mentioned - because it eliminates any bloat or water retention I would otherwise have the following day.

15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 8

0840 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 55-60% HRmax @ 110 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 70% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x13 (HR 75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 1 x 2 min effort in 39x12 (HR 85-90% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    f. 2 min in 39x16 @ 96-98 rpm (HR dropped back to 55% HRmax)
    Started out well. Legs were a little 'sore', but pushed through it...After the first set of efforts aggression was joined by frustration at the lack of HR rising. Second set of efforts was not a lot better re HR. Because of that I started thinking of everything that has been getting to me lately, and drove my aggression into spinning. Third set of efforts wasn't a lot better. Legs were REALLY starting to be painful about now, but the aggression was enough to overcome the pain. Starting to get REALLY worked up by now. Decided to do a 2 MINUTE effort to 'finish'. By the end of the first minute HR was at 85%, and it had reached 90% by the end of the second. Let my body settle 'easy' for the last two minutes...Definitely not too happy with the efforts, but pleased with the INTENSITY that went into them...

0940 - Full-Body (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Barbell Powercleans ( BB PC) 1 x 10, 5 x 5
    2. BB BS 5 x 5
    3. Barbell Deadlifts (BB DL) 5 x 5
    4. BB BOR 5 x 5
    5. Flat BB BP 5 x 5
    6. Abs 2 x [a. weighted crunch x 20, b. bicycle x 30]
    Sean has been doing something like this for the last couple of weeks. Since I have been doing high-rep sessions for a few weeks, and have another Full-Body session to do this week, decided to follow in the man's footsteps. The session is certainly different to anything I have ever done before...Started off with one set of 10 BB PC to 'warm-up'. Easy enough. I have not done BB PC at a rep range LESS than 20 reps, or with much weight until now. Added weight for first working set, but since this is the first time I have added weight to the BB for BB PC, it was experimental. Although I 'stumbled' a little on the last rep the first set was done easily. So added half of what I added before. Kept increasing the weight for each successive set. The last set I was beginning to struggle a little, but it was managed. Concentrating...BB BS. Heaviest I have gone since 2006. Easy. Kept increasing weight with each set as well. Noticed a rash on my inner right forearm after the third set, where it had been rubbing against the BB. I actually feel better the heavier it is, and because go superslow it forces me to really concentrate on my core. The last set were not quite to parallel, but good enough...BB DL. It's been ~30 months since I have done these. Started out at a weight that was slightly less than what I was using when I last did them (since I was only doing 3-4 reps the last time I did them). The first set felt weird. The second set felt a little better, but I still felt awkward until the third rep. The third set I really started coming back into natural movement, and didn't have to think about it as much. Stumbled after I finished the third set, and head spun a little, and had to quickly sit down to find balance. The fourth rep of the last two sets was not done well, almost in two movements instead of one, but corrected for the last rep of each set. Not bad for the first time in ages; at least I know what I can handle. Rash started getting redder and sorer...BB BOR. Started at weight started with on Wednesday. Too easy, so increased to peak weight for second set. Struggled on the last rep, so decreased weight a little. Third set was easy, so increased weight again. Again, last rep was a battle, but decided to keep the weight as it was, and gritted teeth and tightened grip when it started slipping 'in' on the last set...Flat BB BP. Starting weight was Wednesday's finishing weight. Easy. Increased weight. Struggled on the last rep; and on the last two reps of the third set. Put the weight back down to initial weight and, although last rep of the last two sets were VERY slow, they were DONE...Finished off with 100 reps for Abs. REALLY feeling my abs during the bicycles, especially on the second set...Although that was by definition a very 'hard' and 'intense' session, and despite the few moments during it where I had to sit down or I would stumble, afterwards I felt FRESH, and VERY, VERY happy!

1113 - Stretch 21 min.

1745 - 5.5km Run:
    It's about time I did an evening run; I have been wanting to all week and never did it. It's time for NO more excuses, and regardless of how I feel, they MUST be done from now on...Was muggy and hot as. Overcast, almost looking like it would rain. But no; sun came out instead...First km was done in 4.53 minutes, second in 4.68 minutes. Third km was barely faster in 4.66 minutes. Started feeling left shoulder begin to irritate at 16 minutes. Started feeling myself falter at 19 minutes, dropping back to 4.86 min/km pace. Finished the run in a sticky, sweaty mess...I hate the way I feel with all the sweat and how my hair feels itchy on my skin during and after a run. Then again, I love training and being physical more than I would ever let that bother me. A good run...

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2015-0713 (waking at 0315), so nearly 11 hours sleep. Yes, I WAS extremely shattered yesterday. Felt good once finally up. Sleep deep. DREAMING...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there.

Energy: I have not felt fatigued at all, despite the HIIT, Full-Body session, and evening run...Weird; you'd have thought I would be as shattered as I was yesterday...

Motivation: Excellent.

Mood/Aggression: Mood has been VERY aggressive. Training has been EXCELLENT because of it! I have been able to push past the physical pain by focussing on the raw aggression...Then felt strangely pleased because of the way I was feeling...Then saw Taken this evening; things like that make me sick, and knowing that it's most often powerful men that are the most corrupt (either taking part or deliberately looking the other way) makes my blood boil MORE; and I would truly take pleasure in castrating every man and giving them a slow and torturous DEATH!!!

Stress: HIGH HIGH HIGH!!!

Libido: There this morning (it always is after an excellent resistance session)...Definitely GONE now...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Today's resistance session was a DIFFERENT session to what I am accustomed. Nevertheless, there WERE some strength improvements. And some 'baseline' weights to go from...

Quality of Training: Absolutely the most awesomest session! EXCELLENT! This is how they should ALL be! HIIT was excellent as well. And 5.5km run in the evening great too...How I trained today should be an EXAMPLE of how ALL other days should be re training...

Pump and Vascularity: Not much pump in the gym...Vascularity just GREAT...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Glutes and legs.

Body Composition and Look: I thought I looked ok...Until I looked at the naked reflection in the mirror...Grrr...

Appetite: Eaten what I had to all day. Until dinner. And I figured that it was ok, given all the training I've done today...Excessive training allows me to get away with the binging. But it won't always, girl, so CONTROL it!!!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Went and saw The Spirit early this afternoon (yes, I watch a LOT of movies); it was different to what I thought it would be...Just trying to DEstress, because, even though I am generally highly stressed, there reaches a point where it DOES become TOO much...

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

Haha just playin Rosie. Have you considered taking any time off to recoop?
    SFW and GFH
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Haha just playin Rosie. Have you considered taking any time off to recoop?
    Not a CHANCE. Having time off in August (well, being FORCED to) was ENOUGH. Besides, all the weeks where I was only doing 2 resistance sessions a week may as well have been "time off". If I go longer than a week without training my head goes something terrible.

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

Not a CHANCE. Having time off in August (well, being FORCED to) was ENOUGH. Besides, all the weeks where I was only doing 2 resistance sessions a week may as well have been "time off". If I go longer than a week without training my head goes something terrible.
    Maybe not a whole week but instead a few days of light training or a few days of rest. Just to let your body recoop for a little while.
    SFW and GFH
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Maybe not a whole week but instead a few days of light training or a few days of rest. Just to let your body recoop for a little while.
    Been there; done that...I have 2-3 days between every 2-3 resistance sessions. And 'rest' = cardio only...The most days I will allow myself to have COMPLETELY OFF ALL training will be ONE a week (IF that). It's actually amazing how many days/weeks can go by before you realize you've been going at it non-stop. But it's good, though. I THRIVE on this!

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%

Thumbs up

Been there; done that...I have 2-3 days between every 2-3 resistance sessions. And 'rest' = cardio only...The most days I will allow myself to have COMPLETELY OFF ALL training will be ONE a week (IF that). It's actually amazing how many days/weeks can go by before you realize you've been going at it non-stop. But it's good, though. I THRIVE on this!
    your an animal rosie!loving the intensity!
    board supporter
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.26%

good to know you are taking some time off in there too.
    SFW and GFH
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60%

rosie rosie rosie.... rest days will help you not hinder you!!!
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

good to know you are taking some time off in there too.
    Then again, I may decide to do 4-5 consecutive resistance sessions before I have 2 days break

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    rosie rosie rosie.... rest days will help you not hinder you!!!
    Depends what I DO on those 'rest' days...

24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 9

0842 - 5.5km Run:
    Overcast. A little less humid and muggy than it has been. No breeze...Aggression was high when I started out. First km was done in 4.70 min, second slightly faster at 4.67 min, third dropping back to 4.80 min. Started having pains in my chest at ~20 min, slowing back to 4.94 min/km pace. Legs fine, but feeling myself 'petering out' a little just before the chest pains; and really just wanting it to be over and done.

0952 - Arms (1 min recovery between all supersets/sets, except CG PU - 3 min recovery):
    1. CG PU 4 x 12, 12, 10, 10
    Superset A
    2. Weighted Dips 4 x 12
    3. Barbell Bicep Curl (BB BC) 4 x 6
    Superset B
    4. Flat CG BB BP 4 x 8, 6, 6, 6
    5. DB ZC 4 x 12
    Superset C
    6. DB FP 2 x 12, 8
    7. Inc. DB BC 2 x 12, 8
    8. O/H C/R T/Ext 4 x 12
    Arms. Made a few changes...Started out with CG PU. First set was done slowly and with ease, FULL reps. Since today was targeted at Arms I decided to go not as far down, to hit my biceps more on the last three sets. I actually find it HARDER to do CG PU that way that all the way (go figure). Anyways, last rep of last two sets was done VERY slowly, almost at a crawl...Superset A: Dips done with an extra 18kg (i.e. 39.6lb). On the last set DB was slipping and arms were tiring. BB BC were done very painstakingly and slowly, and the last rep of each set, although done, was not done well...Superset B: Flat CG BB BP done at the same weight as last week, with a couple more reps out on the first set; and struggling on the last rep of the last set. DB ZC done at slightly higher weight than last week, and left wrist was starting to ache a little after the second set. Could see the brachial vein in both arms strong, especially in my right side; and arms were pumped as...Superset C: On DB FP started out at the weight used last week. Easily got out 12 reps, so increased it for the second set, and just managed 8 reps. Inc. DB BC weight was selected to 'match' the reps done on DB FP...With O/H C/R T/Ext I selected a weight and left it at that for all four sets. The first set was almost easy, but on the last set the last two reps were definitely a struggle...Left the gym with a huge as pump and feeling awesome!

1109 - Stretch 21 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2345-0713 (waking at 0315, 0325, and 0423), so nearly 7.5 hours sleep. And after not being as fatigued yesterday, not as much sleep as I have been lately getting either; interesting, but good. Very deep. Dreams were rather disturbing...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there most of the day.

Energy: Fine, right up until ~1600, when suddenly felt fatigued; so went to bed and read for ~90 minutes. Fine afterwards.

Motivation: There.

Mood/Aggression: Aggressive as this morning. Calmed down a little in early afternoon. Got quite aggressive again in the evening. Calmed down again for a little. Back to being AGGRESSIVE.

Stress: 8 on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest possible stress).

Libido: Rose for a bit early afternoon. Gone now.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: UP.

Quality of Training: Excellent. Nothing wrong there.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was it ever in the gym, so much that it was 'skin bursting' ...Vascularity was pretty awesome too...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms, for sure. Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Looked less 'soft' later afternoon...Still very FAR from satisfied with this body (Grrr...)

Appetite: Not really. Just thirsty.

Overall Sense of Feeling: OVER things already...

25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 10

1039 - 4.2km Run:
    Cold. Windy. Weather aside, I didn't really feel like doing ANYthing, so decided to make it a SHORT run today...First km was done in 4.48 min, second faster in 4.40 min. Slowed back after that, to 4.63 min/km. Starting to feel right biceps tendon 'ache' after the third km, but nothing as bad as what it has been...Finished well...

1100 - Stretch 22 min.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2345-0913 (waking at 0315), so nearly 9.5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming and not liking it very much. Upper traps quite tender (from BB BS on Friday); everything else feels ok...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been there.

Energy: It's not that I don't have the energy today; it's more like I can't be bothered (weird). I had planned on doing a high-rep Full-Body session this afternoon, and even though my HEAD really wants to do it and insists on it, I've just been blah about it...

Motivation: Bit watery today...

Mood/Aggression: Yes, AGGRESSIVE. Now I'm just starting to feel pretty much FLAT (and yes, 'shut down')...

Stress: High.

Libido: Definitely NOT. Honestly, with everything that has happened over the last few days, I don't care if I NEVER have sex.

Joints: Good.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Run was actually ok.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity fairly average today...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs.

Body Composition and Look: DIET DIET DIET!

Appetite: None.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am cold inside my bones...

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am cold inside my bones...-

that is very interesting rosie i have never heard that term before...can you explian?...thats sounds badda$$.
    board supporter
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am cold inside my bones...-

that is very interesting rosie i have never heard that term before...can you explian?...thats sounds badda$$.
    Have you ever had the feeling where you feel a chill, or cold, but you're not cold on the outside? Like you're cold right inside your bones and you can't warm up. That's the best I can explain it...

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%

Have you ever had the feeling where you feel a chill, or cold, but you're not cold on the outside? Like you're cold right inside your bones and you can't warm up. That's the best I can explain it...
    wow!..rosie your a hard core woman!..solid job!
    board supporter
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

Hey babe! Just checking in over here!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Hey babe! Just checking in over here!

Cheers!
    Do I need checking on now? LOL

31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.71%

subd. really interesting and descriptive log, maybe the cardio part will inspire me to get of my butt and run lol. good luck this looks great!!
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by sigmachiagg11 View Post
    subd. really interesting and descriptive log, maybe the cardio part will inspire me to get of my butt and run lol. good luck this looks great!!
    Cheers, mate. Just bear in mind that my cardio is only there for fitness, and should ALWAYS be SECONDARY to RESISTANCE training!

33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Day 11

0936 - HIIT Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x16 @ 60% HRmax @ 100 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x15 (HR 70% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    c. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x14 (HR 75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x13 (HR 75% HRmax, rpm N/A)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 65% HRmax @ 108-110 rpm
    Started out ok, at a slightly lower pace than would normally. I was a little distracted and not really wanting to be doing cardio, and legs were feeling weird (not sore though)...First set of efforts was done ok. HR was NOT rising, though, when it SHOULD have been. HR did not rise much for the next 2 sets of efforts either, and in some I was spinning so much that I was just getting frustrated. NOT cool. Just let my body do whatever for the last 4 min...

0956 - Stretch 29 min.

1109 - Shoulders/Abs (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. BB BS 2 x 20
    2. BB SP 4 x 12
    3. DB LR 4 x 12
    4. Inc. DB RR 4 x 12
    5. PBJ 4 x 40
    6. Abs - 2 x [a. weighted crunch x 20, b. bicycle x 20, c. knee-ins x 20]
    7. Abs - 1 x 2 min plank
    Started with BB BS. Same weight as last week. Easy. Next week it shall be increased. Definitely got HR going and the sweat starting...BB SP. Started at the weight I FINISHED on last week. 12 reps was ok, so went up a little. Right biceps tendon started aching during the last few reps. Gritted teeth and did another set at the same weight. The last 3 reps were excruciating for right biceps tendon, and so decreased the weight for the last set. The pain did not subside much...DB LR. Same weight as last week; just did more reps on last two sets than last week. Right biceps tendon still very tender, but having to fall in line and just get on with it...Inc. DB RR. Again, same weight as last week, but getting out more reps than last week for last two sets...Technically, the last set of Inc. DB RR was the END of the session. However, just because I felt like it, decided to do a few sets of PBJ. Initially was just going to do 2 sets, but because was feeling good and light on my feet, did 4 sets. Had to sit down between each set, and felt a little heady after third set...Decided after PBJ to do Abs (since it doesn't really matter WHAT session they get done in). Didn't really feel them much. Added in a plank (on the bench) for 2 min as a last measure, to make sure that I was feeling SOMEthing (other than my right biceps tendon)...A good session.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-0823 (waking at 0315 and 0325), so ~9.25 hours sleep. It took me AGES to get to sleep last night, with my head going a million miles an hour trying to sort everything out. Once asleep, sleep was deep. Woke at 0315, enough to turn the light on, but didn't register enough to get up (which is what you NEED to do!) Dreaming not as bad as it has been. Woke feeling ok...

Mental Alertness/Focus: It's been a busy day (I like busy days).

Energy: Was a bit distracted during HIIT this morning, but had it. Resistance session was fine; kept going a good 15 minutes after I was actually FINISHED. Spent a while in town. Suddenly felt quite shattered ~1700 and passed out for ~1 hour. I had a run planned for tonight, but might just let it go and do it tomorrow (yes, that's me 'taking it easy'...)

Motivation: It HAS to be ON track!

Mood/Aggression: Some aggression today, but nowhere NEAR what it has been over the last couple of weeks. Almost fairly 'normal'...

Stress: 7 on the 1-10 scale.

Libido: High this afternoon.

Joints: Fine...However, right biceps tendon has been in constant pain since the resistance session and I have been favouring my right shoulder/arm all day...

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Up slightly.

Quality of Training: Excellent. Aside from my right biceps tendon causing grief during the resistance session, it was done well; and I just KEPT on going...

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in the gym (and yes, even in LEGS)...Vascularity knots and blue lines...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms. Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Looking a little softer. Which I guess is ok, since the photo shoot on Thursday requires a 'softer' look. However, NOT doing anything great for my head and causing more stress than anything...

Appetite: Not really had a lot. Eaten what I had to. Head felt like binging, because the food IS there, but there's been too much of that going on lately; it needs to STOP!...VERY thirsty. Feel quite waterlogged, actually...

Overall Sense of Feeling: A little better. One less stress down (but almost replaced with another). And the more I should be training harder, the more I suddenly 'can't be bothered'. Damnit, girl!

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%

Awesome stuff, weighted dips too, now thats a real woman.
    Hope you get things sorted soon, and can get some proper rest, Really enjoying your log, you truley are dedicated.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

I feel for you on the motivation. I'm there myself, 8 weeks until the Arnold and yet... Stress is high and today is leg day. I always get sick on leg day, that makes it so hard to go. Being pushed until you puke. And then going home making dinner for the kids..grrr..
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Do I need checking on now? LOL
    someone needs to keep you in line lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.71%

Cheers, mate. Just bear in mind that my cardio is only there for fitness, and should ALWAYS be SECONDARY to RESISTANCE training!

i definitely agree with you!!! Its the secondary part i dont really seem to grasp yet. Plus I am bulking right now and i dont really want to end up looking like the bloobbb hahaha
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Awesome stuff, weighted dips too, now thats a real woman.
    Hope you get things sorted soon, and can get some proper rest, Really enjoying your log, you truley are dedicated.
    LOL. It never ceases to amaze me that everyone seems so surprised to see/hear of a female doing dips (let alone weighted). Although, in saying that, where I am, I rarely see MALES do them either...Yeah, things will happen when they happen. As for rest, that's something I don't do well (as we all know)...

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I feel for you on the motivation. I'm there myself, 8 weeks until the Arnold and yet... Stress is high and today is leg day. I always get sick on leg day, that makes it so hard to go. Being pushed until you puke. And then going home making dinner for the kids..grrr..
    Yes. I read your journal; you train pretty hard, Christine (makes me feel like I'm doing nothing)! My first cycling coach told me that you haven't trained hard enough until you feel like you're going to be sick afterwards. I rarely feel sick like that, though; for me the equivalent is feeling like (and sometimes actually nearly) collapsing or something. I hope the session goes well. Can't the kids make their own meals sometimes? What about Matt doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    someone needs to keep you in line lol
    Haha, smartass

Quote Originally Posted by sigmachiagg11 View Post
    i definitely agree with you!!! Its the secondary part i dont really seem to grasp yet. Plus I am bulking right now and i dont really want to end up looking like the bloobbb hahaha
    What do you mean you don't grasp the secondary part? By that I meant that you DON'T actually NEED cardio, and that it should never be the training focussed on. Resistance training should be the focus of training efforts; cardio is pretty much useless except for maintaining or improving cardiovascular health (yes, you DON'T even need it to cut!) And if you're 'bulking', then so long as your diet is ok, then you won't gain much fat. Remember that most of achieving ANY aesthetic body goal is in your DIET!

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.39%

rosie=hardcore training!
    board supporter
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%

I keep some of those Kraft Macaroni bowls and lunchables around in case I'm dead. But my youngest is only 7 ang my oldest is 11, now she helps out.

If I'm not in immeadiate danger of throwing up in my jeep I've even been know to take them to mcDonalds..gasp!

Matt seldom cooks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  4. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:13 PM